New Conan Chapter

I guess things really are winding down. At whatever pace that entails.

Attached: Ah40zoJ.png (836x1200, 800K)

Other urls found in this thread:

detectiveconanworld.com/wiki/The_Secret_of_the_Moon,_the_Star,_and_the_Sun
detectiveconanworld.com/wiki/Maria_Higashio
mangadex.org/title/29318/detective-conan-special
ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/名探偵コナン#小説オリジナル
files.catbox.moe/rzldby.mp4
twitter.com/tmsanime/status/1138837482248605696
files.catbox.moe/1oe9fy.mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What's going on?

>I guess things really are winding down
take notes that this is only the first chapter of four chapters case. you could say it starts slow but Akai said he has something to talk with Sera, what could it be?

Sera has been stalking around Agasa's and is moving from Conan to Ai in her investigation.
Sun and Moon case is being referenced yet again.
Akai wants to talk to Sera
Karasuma is Agasa's uncle

>Sun and Moon
what was that again?
>Karasuma is Agasa's uncle
thats a joke right?

detectiveconanworld.com/wiki/The_Secret_of_the_Moon,_the_Star,_and_the_Sun
They only said his uncle died about 50 years ago and starting with the maria chan case (boss reveal) the sun and moon code has been referenced twice now.

she's really pissed off

Attached: ai.jpg (691x309, 59K)

Why doesn't she like Sera?

because she's overrated smelly boy

I would like it if Agasa was more in the focus but prefer him not being related to the boss. I just want him to finally meet up with the women who was waiting. Also let ai meet her aunt..

Because in the OP dialogue Conan just informed her that Sera suspects her of having been shrunk by APTX4869 and is surveilling her in addition to Conan so she is scared of Sera.

It's strange how Gosho suddenly wants to make so many major characters related to each other by blood in the last quarter of the series.
But this could be meant as an in-joke to how the series was originally supposed to end. Originally Gosho didn't expect DC would go on for more than a volume or two and Agasa was the most likely candidate for the mastermind behind the BO. According to old anecdotes I read in the early 2000s, a fan at a Shounen Sunday Q&A session early on in the serialization publicly said to Gosho, "The villain is Agasa, isn't it?" And then Gosho decided that he should scrap that idea because it was too obvious, and come up with something else.

>bruh let's link this shit from the start back to the current chapter

That's what I was thinking of too actually, that this was the next idea instead of making Agasa the bad guy and like Aoyama didn't want, undermining all the good times. I think the Night Baron Case was written before the change because they have this "what would you do if someone you loved was a criminal" flashback conversation between Ran and Shinichi and the topic example is Agasa and that Shinichi would exhaust every possible path to see that he wasn't one. Coulda been a gut wretching story.

A bit late to being saying that.

>Aoyama didn't want, undermining all the good times
In some ways I think this is Gosho's bad habit. He gets too attached to his characters and hates to make them do bad things. Like with Amuro, he was originally supposed to be a bad guy but Gosho thought he was just too cool and made him good. The BO ended up getting filled with good guys who are just undercover.
At least I wish Amuro had remained a bad guy.

>so many
only miyano and akai

>And then Gosho decided that he should scrap that idea because it was too obvious, and come up with something else.
everything you posted is right except this, or I haven't read this one. because all I know is agasa topped the anokata poll and gosho denied this "no, he's not the boss". That's different, user, you make it sound like gosho decided agasa is the boss, but he denied it, and I think it's really out of his interview answers pattern most of the time, unclear and vague.

Attached: Mystery_Museum_interview2.jpg (867x1090, 840K)

Yea, I can understand core characters but it sucks this late in the game making a new guy and having that issue. Amuro's creation would either way detract from focusing on other BO members though. If he stayed bad then we'd have to deal with his arc anyway. Thus we'd be stuck in the same fujo bullshit no matter what.

I mean the Akai family being so large and encompassing even Shiho and Akemi.
>That's different, user, you make it sound like gosho decided agasa is the boss, but he denied it, and I think it's really out of his interview answers pattern most of the time, unclear and vague
Like I said it's old anecdotes I read on the Japanese web, can't remember where I read it. It could be apocryphal but I heard it referenced in more than one place. It made it sound like he decided on Agasa as the likely BO boss at some point very early on but I can't be sure due to the unreliable source. He goes back and forth and contradicts himself all the time too.

It's possible the wording in the anecdote I read was more like "toying with the idea of making Agasa the BO boss" rather than "decided on". Personally I doubt Gosho had any firm idea of where to go with the BO plot at that early point.

I remember watching English dubs of this when I was like 10 years old. Let me guess, 14 years later he still hasn’t done shit with the girl. Lmao

They are dating now.

In shota form?

I remember being scared shitless of one episode with a haunted mansion on a island. They are stuck there bc someone cuts the bridge. Anyone know the ep name? Kinda wanna re watch it

Are you trying to remember best episode?

Attached: leg.png (642x484, 360K)

Iv seen prob 5 episodes. U got the name?

Mountain Villa Murder

Attached: mountain villa murder.jpg (526x396, 51K)

Thnx

Any of you also read/watch kindaichi too?
Just started it and found similar tricks there, the anime is cool too, I could say they're better at portraying dark atmosphere than conan.

>I could say they're better at portraying dark atmosphere than conan
Some people say that. I'm not really sure, I read some Kindaichi manga and novels before but early Conan is good at portraying a dark atmosphere too.
I could never get into Kindaichi because the characters just don't have the same charisma for me as Conan characters. Especially the MCs, Hajime just doesn't compare to Shinichi in my eyes. It sounds like the recent Kindaichi sequel completely ruins him too.

>Conan is good at portraying a dark atmosphere too
they do, museum murder and bandaged man are good, but my judgement on kindaichi only based on first case of the anime with many dark room in an old school building setting, give it a try.

>I could never get into Kindaichi because the characters just don't have the same charisma for me as Conan characters
this, they only focused on individual case storyline. so far, I just read 1 case and watch 3 cases, no development in sight.

Is the interest dying? I've never had to make a thread for a new chapter release before, a thread is usually made before I know it out and this time I had seen it for like a few hours.

Depends, Conan threads wax and wane on Yea Forums. We just came off a longer thread that had nearly 50 IPs in it, which is a lot by our usual standards. Maybe wait a couple days and try again.

I mean this is a new chapter release, new content with things going on. Threads are usually just cuteposting or talking about things we already have before. You also have to keep in mind some IPs are one or two posters, like the ones that don't involve themselves in discussion or ask one thing and fuck off maybe even without seeing any responses.

It's pretty bad when a new chapter comes out and no one talks about it and it takes awhile just to point out its been released. We used to have chapter threads even if we just came off of a different one.

Has the new chapter been scanlated anywhere? I just see raw spoilers being posted and nothing new on Mangadex. Maybe people are waiting for the scanlation.
Also I think most people on Yea Forums who bother with DC are mostly anime-only watchers so they may not be current with the latest chapter of the manga.

We've at least had raw release threads.

I'm the user who usually posted spoilers (manga and movies) and I say it's normal for Yea Forums. Just by seeing 1000+ chapters, people would think it's too much, especially it's a mystery series where you couldn't just speedread and shitpost.

>It's pretty bad when a new chapter comes out and no one talks about it and it takes awhile just to point out its been released.
how about we start to discuss this, who do you think the culprit is? he/she even takes time to hide and finish the victim with stab to the heart. don't you think the blood will splatter everywhere?

>Has the new chapter been scanlated anywhere?
nowadays, scanlation up in saturday jst. they want to make sure that there's no error in their release, since they realize most of the reader doesn't came from mangadex, but from mirror sites.

I wish I could participate in the speculah but I'm still behind, up to volume 93 now.

Attached: 1551111979992.jpg (832x624, 64K)

>Murder inside Café Poirot Case
>Eri Kisaki Abduction Case
>Burning Tent Murder Case
>Kendo Tournament Murder Case
All high quality cases in one volume, enjoy.

Attached: 485C75AC-E2AF-46B5-B5D7-D1450C989FF5.jpg (803x584, 71K)

Thanks user, I'm enjoying it.
It's impressive how Gosho can keep up this kind of quality even after so many years and hundreds of cases.

Attached: 1544783764113.jpg (832x624, 63K)

>Karasuma is Agasa's uncle
At this point I'm pretty much convinced the real boss is one of Conan's acquaintances, either adult or shrunk.

>Conan
>winding down
yeah, no

Quit parroting shit you don't understand.

If it's that then I'm assuming it's the one girl in Conan's class with the glasses. She only ever shows up during/close to BO cases and she was one of the central characters of the case where Karasuma was revealed as the BO boss. Has she been around during this one or any of the recent cases as well?

detectiveconanworld.com/wiki/Maria_Higashio

As anti-climactic as it was, Karasuma is the boss and Aoyama confirmed it.

Attached: cute.gif (500x369, 832K)

[citation needed]

Are there really people that refuse to accept this?

Attached: 1417079565-3908324ayo-o.jpg (636x359, 34K)

>the cinema versions of the first 6 movies will never be seen again

he said karasuma

Which of the three suspects is Rum?
They’re all BO agents, that much is certain

Ayumi Mitsuhiko and Genta

I remember in 2003-2006 there were really retarded subs for the early episodes and some adult was talking to Ayumi and said "you're so cute I will just eat you", does anyone remember what the sub group was?

translators please, i wanna know what these are like

Attached: dcn 2.jpg (1600x1070, 372K)

My bet is still on Wakita is Rum, and I'm pretty much want to see if Rumi is Asaka and Kuroda is Tsutomu is also true. But my main bet is Wakita is Rum.

those are these, right? mangadex.org/title/29318/detective-conan-special

No they're novels.

Either Wakita or Rumi are Rum.
Wakita is pretty much confirmed to be a BO member even if he doesn't turn out to be Rum.

I'll translate the titles for you at least

Right: The Witch of Edinburgh
Middle: Murder Symphony
Left: The Legend of Koushuu's buried treasure

How kind of you.

Attached: dcn.jpg (1600x1070, 334K)

Yellow = Shinichi Kudo's come-back: Confrontation with the Black Organization.
Blue = Shinichi Kudo: The Kyoto Shinsengumi Murder Case.
All of the rest have the same name = A Written Challenge for Shinichi Kudo: [various subtitles]. Top left is 'Prelude to Farewell,' top right is 'The Ominous Bird's Legendary Mystery,' I can't read bottom left cause text blends into the image too much, Ran's is 'The Love Equation Murder Case,' and Kogoro's is 'Shinichi Kudo vs. Hattori Heiji'

Thanks a lot user. They seem really interesting so hopefully they eventually get translated. I'd buy them when possible and scan them but I don't have anything to scan them with.

Attached: 4247bd52aafdfa5d644d575d5594481f.jpg (700x700, 125K)

Karasuma is Gin's actual last name.
He is the son of the old man and the next successor to the BO.

Not him but the "Written Challenge to Shinichi Kudo" novel series are just novelizations of the live action TV drama series & specials. You can watch those and decide whether the novelizations are actually interesting or not. I thought the live action dramas were of uneven quality because they weren't supervised by Gosho.
I thin the 2 or so original novels that aren't in that series and aren't a novelization of anything are more interesting and I might read track them down and read them one of these days.

>I thin the 2 or so original

What did he mean by this?

ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/名探偵コナン#小説オリジナル
So the ones in .

Anyone know why the sponsor message from Conan on broadcasts went from normal to really slow and drunken sounding? It didn't seem too fast to understand.

topical

Attached: 1478087328573.jpg (850x572, 109K)

Attached: original.gif (500x375, 1019K)

I agree the exclusive stories are more interesting. If you do find them I hope you enjoy them.

Attached: 1542245486347.jpg (960x720, 62K)

Wasn't the next movie Akai at the olympics?

Attached: 1507232068618.gif (500x281, 1014K)

Chadnan

Attached: 1441941427815.webm (500x375, 2.91M)

I enjoy when the other detectives turn out to be wrong because it gives the sense that their are multiple ways of identifying the clues in the case.

That and the Columbo episodes

Gosho will die before conan ends

Something important better happen at the end of this chapter, like Conan finally meeting Sera's mom or something, I'm tired of getting blueballed since 1994

Have you not caught up?

Yes I did, nothing important happens

I think you forgot and are now just trying to get a rise out of me after remembering.

Nothing important happened
shinichi getting a kiss on the cheek is not important

It is since in this situation it means they're dating. Do you not remember what happened after that?

Who cares

You, saying something better happen and that you're tired of being blueballed?

Attached: original.gif (500x369, 1022K)

I don't like Kindaichi because some of the victims/suspects are his own friends. This doesn't happen in Conan.

Never fails to make me want a pizza.

I kinda like the idea but there's no one in Conan I would want to push out for it. Glad the Agasa thing didn't come to pass if intended.

Attached: 3248.jpg (666x500, 33K)

Can someone refresh my memory how it was obvious?

Will Conan ever have a significant crossdressing scene?

He will have to crossdress in the next movie in order to solve the case, just to humiliate him more.

After reading a few cases I wondered why his school wasn't emptying from victims(often in groups) ,murderers and people just plain scared to be next.

files.catbox.moe/rzldby.mp4

>Arabic subtitles

They must really love Conan over there.

Conan music has no swank anymore, where the fuck is the swank.

When did Katsuo Ohno stop composing the music?

Pretty sure never.

Attached: 1525913726348.jpg (832x624, 59K)

I've never seen the recent episodes so I don't know how bad it's gotten. I just know that in the 100s they started heavily using the synth soundtracks of the second and third movies.

That's still the good jazz, I believe.

Yeah, I like those OSTs.

Watched the newest episode and now I've fallen in love with this cinnamon roll. She needs more screentime, even if it's just in filler episodes.

Attached: 20111128062245!Maria_Higashio.jpg (225x225, 19K)

Most of this series has been a coma dream ever since Conan was shot.

What if she's the BO boss?

Nah, Mitsuhiko is the boss.

What if Ayumi is the boss?

I know people who prefer the new art style and think Conan looks weird in old episodes.

I want to see Conan face off against a culprit who is a huge pervert for once. The BO boss funding APTX4869 research to become the little girl seems as good an idea as any.

Attached: mystery writer disappearance conans.jpg (1120x840, 255K)

I want Conan to get bullied more.

Hasn't he been bullied enough? How else do you want him to be bullied?

He bullies you.

Conan is a good boy.

He bullies criminals sometimes.

Conan is so hot when they draw him with eyebags and a little bit of a unibrow.

two-mix case

I stopped reading about the train arc, which chapter was that? I want to start reading it again.

Sera is an overrated smelly boy.

That's true, I'd forgotten. Conan was so manly in Ayumi's getup that it didn't even register as cross-dressing to me. I was just thinking of that filler with the Japanese theater troupe.

what's happened on that train?

Nevermind, it should be around chapters 820-830.

Mystery Train Murder Case
V78 - F01~07
chapter 818 - 824

He just needs some love.

Who should be Sera's girlfriend?

Kazuha

DID HAIBARA WIN THE SHINICHIBOWL

twitter.com/tmsanime/status/1138837482248605696
>using that dub
It's over
Any chance of Conan getting popular in America is finished

Give up. She lost to another girl long before she ever met him.

TMS really has no idea how to market Conan in America, it's just been one misstep after another.

They heard my prayers and aptly shit all over them. I'm not mad anymore, honest. It being screened right near my birthday is even better. Good one TMS. Just in case I caved in and wanted to expose myself to that dub just to see Conan in theaters, they placed it on the other side of the continent from me. Fuck you Cali, fuck you TMS, fuck you Bang goddamn Zoom.

Attached: conan drinking.jpg (290x360, 24K)

I'm saying nothing happened

To me, Amuro's case was when I suddenly realized that the BO had basically more good guys undercover than bad guys, so not making him good would've been great, and kept the BO more threatening, seeing how Kir is barely allowed to send info. Plus, those chapters where Conan might've given himself away to him could've had more weight.

I think that was when everyone noticed

I'd strangle you with fishing line

>Any chance of Conan getting popular in America is finished
That movie and that dub work together to create one hell of a false view of Conan. Conan sounds like a whiny fucking bitch. This fucking dub shouldn't leave southeastern asia let alone be brought to America. I think we're one of the places having had the hardest time with the series because of TV standards, localization, barley any exposure, etc. For some reason people think this is a good dub just because it gets the names right.

Putting Conan in a special venue for a night isn't that bad itself, they and many others here in America just don't realize how fucking annoying the bang zoom actors are. I don't think they have a single female voice that sounds even decent because they all talk in this obnoxious kinda whispery way or otherwise can't emote well.

files.catbox.moe/1oe9fy.mp4

There is literally no reason now that Amuro knowing Conan's identity is a cause for alarm. As usual his entire character is garbage and just exists to fuck the series more, especially its animated counterparts.

The dub actor for Conan plays him as if he's an actual 7yo child. He sounds incredibly whiny and immature.

But also sounds 14.

I hope everyone's ready for a shit summer for DC.

Attached: time to die.jpg (800x578, 54K)

Why? The manga is still going on fine.

Attached: Detective Conan - Movie 13.jpg (1920x1080, 256K)

they cut this out of the remaster

Attached: conan.webm (640x480, 2.14M)

I wish I could see you there, Arthur.

Attached: arthur hirai.webm (480x270, 955K)

When has Conan ever done this?

Attached: op 16.jpg (397x295, 26K)

Alternate timeline where Conan is a stereotypical shounen: Shinichi and Conan are brothers and Shinichi is killed that night at the amusement park and Conan is after revenge, Conan is a normally aged child but is just as smart.

No one even likes Sera.

I like Sera, she's open about her body. That time she talked to I think Camel casually about her breasts not coming in yet it was pretty hot.

Attached: underwear.jpg (1002x1132, 327K)

That's the sequel

Yeah, I agree.

Attached: CsU5d2HWYAEHziD.jpg (1200x675, 126K)

based trips

I miss this style so much

I guess it's time to write her off and in her last minute she confesses her love of Ran to get Conan to fess up.

I think she wants to gay Ran

>3 bourbon suspects
>BO-NPA agent
>tomboy high school detective
>her big brother
and now two of them are connected with rum arc through their dead brother and missing father, also their mother connection with the miyanos. she's too important for current arc.
>she confesses her love of Ran to get Conan to fess up
I love kir arc but the part where eisuke wants to bring ran with him feels really forced, it's like he's the unwanted love rival. I hope gosho won't repeat this, and I still believe his clumsiness was just an act.

>the part where eisuke wants to bring ran with him feels really forced, it's like he's the unwanted love rival
I think that was part of the act. I don't remember him ever having feelings for her.

I thought she was shotacon for Conan. But I hope she actually wants to munch Ran's carpet, it's always fun to watch Conan squirm.

It's funny how Conan fell for the act so easily, even revealing his identity to him on the spot. Ran really does turn his brains into mush.

Attached: 1540963968590.jpg (1280x720, 140K)

I hope he wouldn't always do that, he needs to keep his guard up.

Attached: thats right.jpg (966x1600, 658K)

Do you think by the end of this some shit's going to be going further into endgame? Since chapter 1000 Aoyama has been writing things differently, feels like while he's doing average random cases, certain scenarios are being played out and we've already had multiple plot focus stories. I don't want this to end.

Attached: cool kid.jpg (525x314, 67K)

He has some childish possessive habits when it comes to her, which Eisuke being perceptive instantly picked up on and used to his own advantage. Maybe a consequence of being in love with his childhood friend since the age of 4.

I'd like to see a real BO member notice that and try some interesting manipulative tactics on him, and see how he reacts.

Attached: 1558614802072.jpg (832x624, 68K)

This entire Eisuke story raised an interesting point, any BO member could do the same thing he did, study Mouri, realize his deduction habit changed and a kid was always around, and that it happened right after Kudo disappeared. If a kid like Eisuke can do it surely someone in a crime syndicate that removes every trace of their existence could. They just haven't been tipped off enough until recently that maybe he isn't dead. This better happen for a Gin arc or something. I hope all this stuff from point A to point B hasn't taken focus away from Conan and Gin.

Attached: mitsuai.jpg (969x1040, 423K)

Really? It's been like this since the beginning. Each case has at least 2 or 3 stories presented simultaneously: case, arc, and/or BO (main plot). It's like main plot with sub plot and sub-sub plot.

>any BO member could do the same thing he did, study Mouri, realize his deduction habit changed and a kid was always around
>This better happen for a Gin arc or something
imagine if wakita is really rum, the second in command in BO. just fucking imagine.

Considering that Vermouth is the Boss's favorite, it would be interesting if the old bugger liked to surround himself with girls, like Mr. Bison.

I mean, imagine how much information about kogoro he possess. he could be conan's first real enemy, unless gosho makes him as another good guy.

Such a cute filler.

It's one of my favorite early fillers. Sometimes I used to forget it was a filler because the characterization fits so well.

Attached: 1552966657734.jpg (832x624, 91K)

>Kogoro was the head of BO all along

Sad that isn't the case anymore.

>sonoko introduced in filler
truly filler character

These fillers would better be served as remaster slots.

What other times has an anime brought in a character before their debut adaption in a filler?

takagi was originally a filler character in the infamous dead hobo. I was kidding before because sonoko was actually introduced earlier in manga, but then she's introduced in filler that airs earlier than her actual introduction case.
manga
>Bandaged Man Murder Case: Oct 26, 1994 - Nov 23, 1994
anime
>Valentine Murder Case February 12, 1996
>Bandaged Man Murder Case: Oct 21, 1996 - Oct 28, 1996

Imagine if we never got best boy Takagi.

It's fun to see how everyone looked per episode.

Attached: remastered conans 2.jpg (1920x1440, 744K)

>>Bandaged Man Murder Case: Oct 21, 1996 - Oct 28, 1996
Older than I thought

Attached: large.jpg (500x500, 105K)

Attached: 42ad1e04c78d09bd156d5386de0b09c9.gif (303x267, 569K)

conan suffering incoming

Attached: hit with everything.webm (480x252, 2.8M)

Attached: villa.jpg (576x432, 63K)

Attached: 0001813727.jpg (550x422, 35K)

THANK YOOOOUUU

Attached: hai.jpg (640x480, 106K)

If there was ever a "tournament arc" in Conan, what would that look like in the mystery genre?

Attached: [Erai-raws] Detective Conan - 923 [720p].mkv_snapshot_07.18_[2018.12.01_11.00.17].jpg (1280x720, 336K)

Like when they do the detective contest thing between Heji and Conan, but with more people like that time on the island or karasuma weed case but with important characters like Sera and Yusaku. It wouldn't matter though because Conan would win or his dad would.

Attached: classic.png (630x480, 689K)

female heiji

Attached: heiji (2).jpg (716x537, 81K)

5 months of filler

Attached: 1531204028333.png (800x491, 128K)

Zero's Tea Time anime when?

Why is Ran underrated?

Attached: manga-source ran beach.jpg (925x1400, 448K)

The Karasuma case

Attached: conanhaibara.png (1116x686, 609K)

what's her quality

Lovable girl next door, loyal and pure-hearted with just enough of a tsundere touch so she isn't a doormat. The kind of girl who could exist in real life (if not for her karate super powers which Gosho keeps amplifying as time goes on).

Attached: balls.png (814x633, 149K)

Yea, what this guy said.

Attached: hot.png (790x454, 326K)

holy shit ayumi do you think she will grow up with body good for reproduction?

Yes, of course.

Attached: ayumi.jpg (600x600, 43K)

Attached: kudo flowers.gif (170x176, 10K)

Attached: kissing.jpg (1920x1080, 791K)

I've waited about 25 years for Conan to end.
Is the time commitment to going through it really worth it?

Ayumi should stay pure forever.

Yes.

Attached: Detective-Conan-detective-conan-9670792-640-480.jpg (640x480, 32K)

>this thread is still alive
why

Why not?

who knows

Ya gonna do this every time pal?

Attached: conan what.jpg (361x352, 45K)

Yes, 2 and a half days since this thread was made and it has only 200 replies. This isnt /po/, post faster senpaitachi

Threads stop bumping if you post like 9 things in a row without someone else posting, I hold off on dumping because I know the regulars in these threads aren't around enough to keep the thread alive once I blow through what bumps.

Attached: e1eea0985a946892c616d2863dd6fe63.jpg (500x566, 33K)

What's the problem with having Conan through the week?

Attached: ai.jpg (607x607, 46K)

Attached: C-I2uBpU0AAQuSt.png (1366x768, 925K)

because chapter soon

Seconding this. Do Conan threads really need to become a general up at all times even if no discussion is going on? What's wrong with letting threads die naturally and making a new one a day or two later?

I can't tell if this looks bad or not.

This is how Conan threads usually are, their slower pace means that unless its like this, they get 5 posts at best then die.

>if no discussion is going on
give anons some time, you can't speedread 1000+ chapters of mystery. I think one user here are trying to catch up, that's a good thing for new chapter discussion.

Attached: Ai 25.jpg (390x403, 31K)

And Sera heard all of that conversation? Good job, Shinichi.

No, Sera is outside of the front gate. Conan and Haibara are talking indoors, so Sera can't hear them. Shinichi may be impulsive but isn't dumb.

How many chapter more until RUM identity is 100% confirmed? 300? 500?

Did Ai know that Sera is Akai's sister? Also Ai already knows that Subaru=Akai right? I don't really remember this part, if I'm not mistaken Conan told her or something?

The dub is better

"No."

Question about "how far haibara knows" will always answered vaguely due her mysterious nature, As reader we only can asnwer something that gosho wrote and his interview/event answers.
>Did Ai know that Sera is Akai's sister?
Probably not, she only know her sister's boyfriend named Moroboshi Dai.
>Also Ai already knows that Subaru=Akai right?
She suspected this, in froth, steam, and smoke case she tried to uncover his turtleneck sweater but he stopped her and said pic related.
>Conan told her or something?
about what?

who knows, for your comparison:
>Vermouth Arc (Manga: 238-434, Anime: 176-345)
>Kir Arc (Manga: 499-621, Anime: 425-508)
>Bourbon Arc (Manga: 622-898, Anime: 509-783)
>Rum Arc (Manga: 899-???, Anime: 784-???)

Attached: M16.png (900x1300, 604K)

>about what
About Subaru=Akai and Sera is his sister? Didn't Conan tell Ai about this? Ai is literally one of his biggest ally. No reason to hide this right?

>Didn't Conan tell Ai about this?
Can confirm, no. She doesn't even know Shuuchi Akai, she only knows Moroboshi Dai.
>No reason to hide this right?
I think conan consider her reaction if she acknowledge that Akai indirectly causing her sister's death. Remember how broken she was in university professor murder case? Especially with current knowledge we have (they are blood related), it's interesting to see how Gosho will tell the story between them.