Isekai Quartet

Rips out in 10 bings
Anyone watched it live?

Attached: 7565d58923e4ca55823419e8d7a9583c1556013897_full.jpg (640x960, 303K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/isekai_quartet/status/1138472964599496704
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Badda-bing badda-boom.

There's a second class?

spicy

Attached: file.png (855x480, 334K)

VANIR

ERIS

Attached: file.png (855x512, 584K)

So it's confirmed Subaru didn't die to force Emilia to be class rep.

Attached: mpv-shot0001.jpg (1280x720, 135K)

nice screenshot dumbass

Okay so has this episode spoiled things for anime only fans?
It hinted at Chris being Eris
It showed us Reinhart's divine protection
And it mentioned Betty's brother

There he is

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Isekai Quartet - 10 [1080p]_0001.jpg (1920x1080, 203K)

CUTE DUCK

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Isekai Quartet - 10 [720p].mkv_snapshot_03.23_[2019.06.11_13.21.53].jpg (1280x720, 191K)

Is this really only going to be 12 episodes? Feels like it could be easily a 24 episode show, especially when they add all the other characters.

but does it mean that the characters' personalities are closer to the LN versions?

this was a pretty uneventful episode, but i'm looking forward to the next one

Episode 10 endcard by nakiringo
twitter.com/isekai_quartet/status/1138472964599496704

Attached: D8yrAXPUcAAghHD.jpg (2048x1448, 617K)

When threatened, some ducks will attempt to make themselves look larger to intimidate threats.

Attached: 1545069417725.png (254x254, 124K)

nice

Subarufags btfo

>they took a jab at Reinhard's ridiculous abilities
This fucking show.
Someone post the pasta.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Isekai Quartet - 10 [720p].mkv_snapshot_04.32_[2019.06.11_13.24.06].jpg (1280x720, 360K)

Huh. Kinda surprised Ainz didn't react to this at all.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Isekai Quartet - 10 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_06.47_[2019.06.11_18.26.19].png (1920x1080, 1.69M)

Re:Zero takes a jab at Reinard's ridiculous abilities itself. It's both a joke and entirely serious.

doesn't time freeze when this happens?

Ainz has time stop countermeasures tho.

Did they ever mentioned this abilities in the anime? cause I don't remember that

Ainz-sama was clearly too far above Subaru to ever detect something as paltry as that.
Sasuga Ainz-sama. Banzai!

No, other things not mentioned in their respective anime.

Who would benefit more? Tanya if Demiurge gives her access to magic items that don't increase her mindbreak, or Demiurge if Tanya trains him a small army like her unit?

>Betty's brother
Haven't read it in a long time, what's this about?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Isekai Quartet - 10 [720p].mkv_snapshot_09.08_[2019.06.11_13.31.51].jpg (1280x720, 195K)

I think they mentioned that Chris is Eris in Konosuba but the other two are just spoilers, what the hell

Best episode by far, was laughing all throughout. Are they really going to end this show so soon?

I'm pretty sure they didn't, hence why the characters didn't know.
Honestly no clue, haven't read the LN/WN.

It's not a spoiler at all. It's just Puck. She literally calls him her brother all the time.

Tanya, the only useful army for demiurge would need to be over lv 80 atleast.

Hmm? I know that Kazumas team doesn't know but didn't they strongly hinted that at the audience?

So how are they gonna deal with Reinhard. Even with Ainz and the Guardians around, this fucker is pretty much a cheat chara.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Isekai Quartet - 10 [720p].mkv_snapshot_07.43_[2019.06.11_13.30.03].jpg (1280x720, 302K)

I don't remember much of s2 but in s1 it definitely isn't even hinted at.

She's standing on the fucking chair!

Attached: 1515683233488.png (600x833, 255K)

Challenge him to a magic competition. Reinhard is unable to cast spells. Or challenge him to singing. If you're a super awesome singer or crossdresser, you'll be able to beat him there.

Just don't challenge him to a fight. The only way to beat him is to challenge him at something he's merely really fucking good at, rather than what he's the best at.

I'm enjoying this way much than expected. Now I wanna watch Tanyas show to complete them all

Attached: 1559674893950.jpg (4096x2688, 1.63M)

>there's a class next door
10 greatest anime plot-twists of all time
so simple yet so effective

No one is Tanya's equal at paperwork.

I probably got spoiled in the threads and am now misremembering

MAIDS

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Isekai Quartet - 10 [720p].mkv_snapshot_00.51_[2019.06.11_13.19.06].jpg (1280x720, 201K)

Make the rules so each person can only enter the one event, put him up against Kazuma at whatever and teamwork beats Reinhard.

>Pleiades
>Reinhard
>whatshisname purple hair
>Chris
>Vanir
Place bets on who else is in the 2nd class

>eris looking with disgust at the dullahan
nice attention to detail

Maybe wiz or Yunyun?

Felt was in too, my bet is on Wiz, Dust, maybe some friendless loser too and a Mary sue to fill all the gaps.

sonzai ekkusu

it would be fun if the other isekai guy from re:zero got chosen aswell

I would say Yunyun, but I can't think of any better bullying than not putting her there, so IDK.
Hopefully Wiz was isekai'd too, or Vanir won't have a shop to come back to.
Hopefully not Iris.

pandora's actor

SUBARU'D

Attached: d.png (1216x611, 1006K)

both. wiz maybe isn't part of the class but is school staff or something.
if yunyun and wiz are not there though this show is severely lacking konosuba characters compared to the others.

Loli succubus.

>Felt was in too
CUTEST

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Isekai Quartet - 10 [720p].mkv_snapshot_02.26_[2019.06.11_13.20.44].jpg (1280x720, 185K)

based Kuzuma

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Isekai Quartet - 10 [1080p]-[08.43.982-08.58.955].webm (1920x1080, 2.49M)

>and a Mary sue to fill all the gaps

If this is who I think you mean I doubt they will show up until a second season along with a 3rd class.

That's exactly what I thought and they are the only other notable konosuba characters.

Haha oh wow, they've already ran out of ideas and are introducing new characters.

actually it's pretty easy. just exploit the fact that he's OP
Make a content on who can die the best. You have Ainz and other people who can bring back the dead so there's no problem with that
You can't kill Reinhard and even if you do he auto-ress
He can't win this

I wanted to see PA but Vanir and Reinhard were good additions too. 2 episodes to go, I have hopes for a 2nd season.

SONZAI ZWEI!?

>They're sitting right next to each other
That's fucking adorable.

What's up with this broken ass Tales of looking motherfucker

Missed opportunity for Ainz trying to casually swat it away.
If there's no PA I'll riot.

How will they beat Reinhard in the Field Day festival?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Isekai Quartet - 10 [720p].mkv_snapshot_04.42.430.jpg (1366x768, 131K)

Yeah I was expecting at least a reaction from him.

Make him fight Kazuma. His luck stat will win the overall game somehow.

why did he ask Duck to close her ears.
I did not get that part

>that look on Reinhard
HE KNOWS

its easy. Both classes choose a person to ban from the opposite class from competing.

they're going to come up with some outlandish bullshit

>kazuma steals his clothes and he quits due to embarrassment

Finally that retarded headcanon can be put to rest.

>Subaru telling Ainz his blessings
If they are going for "everyone teams up to find a way to beat Reinhardt" this is gonna be fun, and it definitely fits Ainz's character since he is extremely autistic about this type of thing.

Subaru can talk about his curse as long as nobody hears him, so if he's in a room alone he can talk about it all he wants.
The very moment there's a chance someone might hear him regardless if he knows about it or not the curse kicks in, which was kind of a stupid situation since he was next to both Ainz and Tanya, so even if he closed Tanya's ears Ainz was still literally right there.

>I am the best, just the best

Plot twist: They lose and have to stay for a second season.

Attached: the best.png (800x1070, 626K)

I don't think the curse could kill ainz though.

This is the sort of show that could easily go for 100+ episodes and still be fun. The possibilities are endless.

This guy has eyes like Asanagi's drawings of lolis.

Attached: reinhard super god onii-sama mode.png (800x1070, 868K)

This is the only possible way to be honest.
Reinhard probably has some blessing that keeps him from being robbed.
This one is probably the best choice, they are doing a decent amount of money with Isekai Quartet and it cost 0 to produce something like this.

Isn't it that if someone he cares about hears him talk about it they will get heart ripped out and when he dosen't care about them he will just experience what we witnessed? Wouldn't that confirm he dosen't really care about ainz?

>get their heart

>I am the best, just the best

>Ainz and Onii-sama in the same anime
I don't have enough sasugas for this.

Attached: 1559576583211.png (1446x578, 881K)

I thought that only happened when he fought through it. He tried to tell people a couple times and only once did someone get their heart ripped out.

based

Attached: 152983579787.gif (523x425, 317K)

>Battle maids are poor taste
>STFU you have oni maids yourself
Ainz roasting Subaru like there's no tomorrow

was roswaal dropped as baby, is that why he talks like a retard?

>it's over in 2 episodes
I expected less than nothing from this and now I don't want it to end

Attached: 1532373293463.jpg (892x878, 129K)

Why does this look like it is 2 fps?

he has taken the fake clown persona up his own ass so far he doesn't even realize it sounds fake this way

hmm, wait, lemme fix this. better?

Attached: 152983579788.gif (523x425, 499K)

But why would he cover tanya's ears then? Also didn't he do it, I mean he said something along the lines of 'when I die I can come back'.

Didn't Subaru manage to defeat Reinhart in one of those alternate stories?

Subaru confirmed to not have died yet in this world.
Re:tards and their "Subaru died to make Emilia class president" theory BTFO.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Isekai Quartet - 10 [720p].mkv_snapshot_06.17_[2019.06.11_19.22.53].jpg (1280x720, 338K)

His voice is the worst part of this show.

I'm so glad those retards got BTFO, that shit literally made no sense, Subaru would never kill himself for something so small.

I'm not even a rezerofag but that would've been a cool plot point

Make him fight Kazuma. His luck stat will win the overall game somehow.

>Other class chooses Ainz
>Nazarick kills everyone and themselves so Ainz can win

Have Kuzuma use steal on him an take all his blessings

No, he just trampled on hjs "honor as a knight" by setting the whole country aflame (which took him 500000+ deaths) in one and in the other he tricked him into coming into his fractionmaking him believe he sucks.

>Subaru would never kill himself for something so small.
are we talking about the same guy who thought he was some kind of super-hero fought against some thiefs and got shaged for it ?

Just quit trying, user.
Read the fucking thread.

Attached: vanir.webm (1280x720, 295K)

stop pretending to be retarded, you know that him killing himself on purpose is different from that.

>keeps standing on things to reach eye level with classmates
TANYA IS CUTE!
CUTE!

Attached: neutral stance, desk is for imposing stance.jpg (1280x720, 141K)

i know but with his personality he could have easily died on "accident" because he set off someone in the school , and just elected emilia as president since he had the chance now

Roswaal got raped by a clown when he was younger. Now he believes the only way to be strong is to become a clown rapist himself.

Attached: p095.jpg (1126x1600, 398K)

cropped to be more like yours incase that is what you wanted

Attached: vanir.webm (900x720, 267K)

>500000+ deaths
How many times has he died so far in the LN?

Is there a link to the sources?

>eye level
Ainz is still looking down.

Puck and Betty are both great spirits created by Echidna, Witch of Greed

He's a big skeleton.

20-30 in total I think, I'm counting WN

Should have been 24 20-minutes episodes desu

Would be an attack. Auto miss

This is actually kind of fucked. I wonder if japs are mad.

The bottom two aren't actually spoilers. Betty constantly refers to Puck as Nii-cha. You're supposed to know they're brothers. And they already revealed that Reinhard is OP in Re:Petit.

>Bug
Anime of the year.

>And they already revealed that Reinhard is OP in Re:Petit
They showed him using a sword one time, they didn't mention him being the most OP thing in the world with infinite divine protection.
And as for the second one, just no. It is played as a friendly thing in the anime but here it was serious.

Only 1,77 m

>already revealed that Reinhard is OP
Never touched RE-Zero yet, why would this be a spoiler? Half of the abilities would've activated in his first appearence.

Chris and Felt should do flat things together.

>thinking he’ll be embarrassed
He’d start flexing and it would immediately turn into a impromptu swimsuit competition. Or Kazuma would regret his choice at seeing Reinhard’s massive peen since I know he has dick issues.

Attached: B8E9740F-265F-47B3-AA61-82BA3B89B920.jpg (1200x1024, 150K)

user is retarded. Reinhard being OP and the strongest is literally something from the first LN/first WN arc.

Tanya is just the greatest part of this show.
Also I swear they read these threads with powerlevel shitposting

It was always serious. You merely misunderstood.
It's not a spoiler at all. The author openly advertises that Reinhard is OP as fuck. Everyone knows he's OP in and out of universe, though some aren't aware of just how OP he is.

His entire purpose is to establish a maximum "raw power" level in the world. This eliminates power creep. Nobody is stronger than Reinhardt is a straight fight. He only loses due to not being able to be everywhere, or being outsmarted and failing objectives. He cannot be killed. He cannot be beaten physically, and nothing can be stronger than him.

This means the creator has a good idea how far Subaru needs to be from him to establish him as a weak character that succeeds through trickery and strategy.

I mistyped, the desths were Just in the thousands.
Sauce: Pride If

Attached: Screenshot_20190611-194404.png (1080x2160, 410K)

>He cannot be killed. He cannot be beaten physically, and nothing can be stronger than him.
Wrong, not all his blessings are 100% resistances.

Hector is the most relatable witch for most of Yea Forums

He can LITERALLY gain new blessings to cover any shortfalls he has.
He can LITERALLY revive after being killed, if he allows himself to be killed.

Doesn't Ainz's The Goal of All Life is Death go through magic immunity?
Chris introducing the 'you can't die here' rule makes it kind of moot, but couldn't he kill Reinhard with it?

He cannot be killed. He is granted a "Continue", which uses up his Phoenix blessing and he is promptly granted another Phoenix Blessing + which when used grants another.

No. What she meant by that is Kazuma wouldn't be transported to her realm for revival.

Reinhardt's revival is automatic with no outside forces required to aid him

And this is why you don't become smug with the military

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Isekai Quartet - 10 [720p].mkv_snapshot_09.22_[2019.06.11_19.41.27].jpg (1280x720, 80K)

>effect him

it goes through death immunity.
Bu he has still to apply the death effect with another skill
That means he has to "hit" with a skill to apply death, which the hack OP knight would avoid passively

He's been stated to be on par with the WoE and that is only due to some circumstance. Normally he would even be able to beat her.

If there isn't a Felix for Kazuma to try to stick his dick in I'll be disappointed.

Feeling kinda cheated. He killed best girl and it wasn't even a fair fight.

F for Ainz, he was a good skeleton

So what were the shovels for? Just to smack em over the head? That's it? t. didn't go to military, because fuck that shit

Kazuma actually getting serious pushback for being scum is amusing.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Isekai Quartet - 10 [720p].mkv_snapshot_09.11_[2019.06.11_19.51.56].jpg (1280x720, 153K)

I'll bet that Kazuma is going to be the gag answer to Reinhard's cheats.

Digging manholes to survive the shelling

CUTE

Surely Ainz has some unresistable spell.

This is a violation of NEET rights

Reinhardt is that OP BEFORE even drawing his sword which makes him even more OP but can only be drawn when he NEEDS it

I'm pretty sure it would still hit him, but that dosen't matter since the Goal of all Life is death dosen't cover resurrections.

Learned through this show that Betty is into incest.

Tanya training regime is just how it has been shown in this episode
magic bombardment , survive for 48 hours.
He gets a shovel to defend himself
Irresistible force paradox

Then he can be killed since he allowed himself to be killed.
Some controlling magic or singing magic.
Cast anti revival magic.

Doesn't he also suck all the mana/energy out of the air? So that takes out pretty much everyone in the main character classroom.

They didn't but they throw the hint along the season 2.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Isekai Quartet - 10 [1080p].webm (1280x720, 1.97M)

S2 about class 2 fucking when.

Attached: 00252.jpg (1280x720, 268K)

Then he would recieve a blessing which can counter that

I only saw Julius, Felt, and Reinhard but surely if Julius is here then so is Ana, right?
I just all that powerlevel posting over Reihard wasn't for nothing

Attached: 6fbf9a71fd85b55cb3de3b573340624a717b5feb7980cb0b288cba954c6a779f.jpg (2869x4018, 659K)

YunYun to be revealed as in class 2 next week.
She was sitting out of frame as no one wanted to sit next to her.

this is the best idea

>Cast anti revival magic.
Wouldn't affect him. Hell the goal of all life is death wouldn't work since it can be countered according to the wiki

SO glad he didn't but he was oddly sumg

Wait up, who from Tanya's world is even there? Is it SONZAI X?

Correct. No one can use magic when he draws in mana to attack because it all goes to him

This is what will happen, 75% sure

>inb4 maids throw all of their matches to help Ainz win.

Attached: 1537912369148.png (1280x720, 928K)

You know, I thought that Tanya's group would be boring, but they make for good props and straightmen, as well as easy targets for abuse.

>Bring over the knights
>Not the trap, Petelgeuse or Priscilla
Wasted opportunity.

I WANT FUCKING WIZ RITE NOW

Im sure Betty called Puck oni-chan or something in the anime

Adelheid von Schugel.

[anti blessing ward]

I hate the smugness of that face.
Please some based drawfag edit it.

Attached: smug_paint.png (535x402, 338K)

I lost it when she had to stand over the chair to be able to look down on Kuzuma

Wiz being a lich would make for some interesting interaction with Overlords cast

>Missed opportunity for Ainz trying to casually swat it away.
Satella > Ainz

>Petelgeuse
Why would they bring in a straight villain into Quartet? He also hasen't been introduced by end or Arc 2. Same for Priscilla... and Julius...
what ever

Albedo would be so fucking upset.

anti anti blessing ward blessing

Can't dodge magic that doesn't allow for a reflex save.

Who was the absent character in class 2? Sounds familiar

Attached: 1560272304037.png (1280x720, 744K)

What technique is used/called to make these character models?

WIZ A BEST! A BEST!

Did they explain how the second class stayed alive? I’d have expected the maids to try killing everyone without ainz telling them not to unless Sebastian is with them.

I can't wait

Attached: I cant wait.png (307x265, 96K)

The dude who ate a rotten potato. He was marked as absent in the blackboard when Vanir was talking

Chibi vector art?

Why would she be upset?

Because having a nuts character in the other class would be fun.

Nope, they just appeared

That should be the 3rd class, all the villains

That, and Reinhard would protect everyone from the maids. And the maids can't do anything against him

Then wouldn't elsa be a better choice?

>I’d have expected the maids to try killing everyone without ainz telling them not to unless Sebastian is with them.
Yuri is good aligned.

Attached: 09 - Yuri.png (800x1296, 547K)

>DED of food poisoning
I blame Being X for this.

Drawing.

>Ainz likes big tits and would like her personality
>He's probably a mommyfag too
It really would be interesting to say the least.

Attached: 1544080528664.jpg (500x667, 241K)

Yes of course Ainz does. Is there anything this walking fanfic doesn't have?

She didn't get enough screen time and outside of being extremely lewd, wouldn't offer much.

Which Overlord character would be in 3rd class?

Conflict.

not really because she is just sexy and wants to open up peoples guts, not sure how she would work here.
All the more reason to bring her in I guess

>walking fanfic
The walking fanfic just joined though.

Attached: 1559759339219.png (725x684, 354K)

General Enri.

I was half-expecting him to get shot down by Tanya after suddenly getting touchy touchy with her.

The character models are always consistent though. They don't change so it's obviously some copy + paste.
The thing confusing me is they seem to use quite a few angles for the characters and they're always moving/well animated.

The backgrounds seem like your regular CG stuff.

Overall it's one of the best looking shows this season/year.

So CHADzuma vs ReinKEK when?

Rubik girl

>entire class is goblins
>none of them have any animation

Sasuga Kazuma. That's why we love you, that's why we admire you.

>Sword Saint: Swordsmanship maxes out, and become able to draw Reid, the Dragon Sword.
>Arrow Avoidance: He cannot be hit by projectiles and long-distance attacks won’t hit Reinhard as the blessing causes thrown weapons such as knives to change their trajectory.
>Arrow Guarantee: Any projectile he uses is guaranteed to hit the target.
>Magic Resistance: No curses, debuffs, or buffs can affect him.
>Fire Avoidance: 80% reduction from fire damage.
>Wind Absorption: 80% of wind magic is absorbed.
>Earth Resistance: Earth magic has an 80% reduced effect on him.
>Water Reflection: 80% of water magic is reflected.
>Darkness Immunity: 80% of dark magic is nullified.
>Light Sharing: 80% of light magic is shared to another target.
>Swiftness: He can move at superhuman speed. This affects mounts as well.
>Riding Mastery: He can ride any animals.
>Initiative: He cannot be ambushed, and all initial attacks from Reinhard connect.
>First Attack Immunity: The first time an attack is performed at Reinhardt, it always misses.
>Proceeding Attack Immunity: The second attack and all following attacks miss him.
>Rain Blessing: He gains power in rain.
>Sun Blessing: He gains power in sunny weather.
>Night's Blessing: He gains power during the night.
>Morning Blessing: He gains power during the morning.
>Mind Reading: Vague understanding of what's on other people's mind.
>Item Mastery: Able to know how to use any item he holds.
1/2

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Isekai Quartet - 10 [720p].mkv_snapshot_04.07_[2019.06.11_13.23.26].jpg (1280x720, 143K)

A decent story and a good fandom.

>Blessing of Mist: Mist does not hinder his view.
>Blessing of Cloud: Can walk on clouds.
>Blessing of Lightning: Lightning will never strike him.
>Sodium Knowledge: He will never get salt and sugar mixed up.
>Taste King: No matter how or what he cooks, the food will come out delicious.
>Blessing of Frying, Steaming, Boiling: Complete mastery of all the cooking methods.
>Clothes Designing: Can design fabulous clothes that will surely start a fad.
>Master Teacher: His students become successful in learning.
>Training Mastery: Can train not only his body but also other people, to their maximum potential.
>Poison Immunity: Immunity to all poisons.
>Illness Immunity: Immunity to all diseases.
>Power Bleeding: Bleeding actually makes him stronger.
>Blessing of the Phoenix: Upon death, he is granted a "continue?" once. He has already used this blessing in his fight with Regulus. However, while it has been stated he can't receive the same blessing endlessly after he uses Blessing of the Phoenix, he will acquire Blessing of the Phoenix continued, and so on and so forth. In other words, he can resurrect endlessly.
>Judgment: Enables Reinhard to know of any Divine Protections his opponents have.
>Unknown Blessing: It has been stated that if a tactical nuke was used on Reinhard it wouldn't go off.
>Wind Evasion: A blessing that only ground dragons should have, it enables Reinhard to be unaffected by the wind and not encounter any wind resistance while running.
>Telepathy: Allows Reinhard to be able to tell other people his thoughts telepathically. It's normally used to tell close friends certain thoughts.
>Precognition: He has a super sense which through his intuition alerts him of danger, and distinguishes all attacks in advance.
2/2

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Isekai Quartet - 10 [720p].mkv_snapshot_04.09_[2019.06.11_13.23.36].jpg (1280x720, 130K)

>Wiz is the lady that serves/sell the food at the school
>Albedo hates her because shes is a lich (thinking Wiz will get to close to Ainz)
>Shaltear hates her same as above and also big gboobs
im ok with that

>>Sodium Knowledge: He will never get salt and sugar mixed up.
>>Taste King: No matter how or what he cooks, the food will come out delicious.
I want a short story about how Rein got these blessings, they're fucking great

Literally me

This looks unbelievably good. A normal 2.5MB 14sec encode would be bitstarved.

>Fire Avoidance: 80% reduction from fire damage.
So Ainz can kill him no problem.

That's Reinhard

They are all included when you become the sword saint. Basically a failsafe from the world against everything.

Class 2 will win and that sets up season 2 with a new class joining.
Shield Hero, Kumo, isekai mago, mushoku tensei

No, that's the thing. Reinhard is special, even for Sword Saints.

Does he have enough skills to beat a spider?

Attached: lv26.jpg (1440x2048, 884K)

Is this really only 12 episodes long? This is such a shame

Reminder to ignore false flagging shitposters.

Attached: 1558244429440.jpg (640x480, 41K)

Is it wrong of me to want someone to appear in the story that shits on him?

> When you lose against the secondary characters of your respective shows
Goodbye losers!

>Can ressurect forever
>Ainzcuck still needs mana
>Reinhard also absorbs all mana in the enviroment when he charges up an attack

Ainz is fucked beyond belief.

Oh god please no. Please delete your awful post.

Can't resurrect from True Death.

But can he win against Konosuba's passive INT/WIS down?

>Water Reflection
>Darkness Immunity

so from the Konosuba cast, Megumi is the only one able to attack/damage him?

>shitposters already starting their spam again

Attached: 1540010637045.jpg (1920x1080, 161K)

Well Regulus atleast managed to kill him once for all thats worth. And it took a Sword Saint, Sage and the Dragon to seal Satella so maybe she would be able to kill him for good if it comes down to it.

>First Attack Immunity: The first time an attack is performed at Reinhardt, it always misses.
>Proceeding Attack Immunity: The second attack and all following attacks miss him.

Wait, so he can never be hit by anything? What the actual fuck?

Reinhard and Felt Spin-off when?

For you.

The only thing he lacks is the MC ability: being around when shit actually goes down.

Would unironically drop it if that happened.

Wait why didn't Reinhard kill the white whale if he is so OP? Is he just an asshole?

>kuzuma is the only mc getting bullied
That's not fair bros

He can't resist Holy. GOD BLOW will one shot him.

Should be easy enough to kill him.

Trap him inside a barrier and remove the air.

Once he suffocates and dies he can resurrect all he wants and he'll still just suffocate again immediately afterward.

Reinhard literally let Regulus kill him.
Unless he lets you, or you have an ability that can go through his Protections. But then you have to deal with the fact that he's still OP anyway.

Ainzfags are actually pathetic. There we have this character that they made so laughable OP in Re:Zero so that basically nothing can kill him and he has the most absurd abilities there are but oh here come the Ainzfags: NUHU CAN'T RESSURECT FROM TRUE DEATH, NUHU WEAPONS DONT HURT HIM BECAUSE OF HIS MAGIC RING, NUHU AINZ CAN ALSO COOK VERY GOOD BECAUSE OF HIS SKILLS.

There is a whole IF story about Subaru destroying him by ruining his reputation
shit is kino

Attached: Happy birthday Reinhard.jpg (868x1024, 77K)

>>Wind Absorption: 80% of wind magic is absorbed.

retard

Gotta do a half A press.

Who said he needs to breathe? Who said he can't absorb all the mana from your pathetic barrier just by touching it?

>Darkness' attacks never hit
>Reinhardt automatically dodges all attacks
>...
>He will automatically dodge into Darkness' attacks

Attached: Consider the following.jpg (719x720, 45K)

Subaru has his own bully maid

as I've heard it explained, when ever Rein needs a blessing for something the world will create it for him

Suffocation isn't wind magic, you fucking moron.

It's amazing that Tappei doesn't get embarassed when someone brings him up, it's exactly the type of character that "that kid" would think up.

He only steps in if the world is about to end like when Emilia died and Puck went berserk otherwise he is Felt's personal knight.

and to think for a second or 2 I thought she was actually worried for him. No she just wants to join in.

Can't he also gain any blessing he wishes for?

Then how are you removing the air?

retard.

I can see this happening

Attached: 1559885616242.png (445x522, 46K)

Based and explosionpilled

Attached: 292920938390303.jpg (680x508, 110K)

He can't be everywhere at once and the White Whale is unpredictable

>not bringing over helmet bro

Attached: Helmet Bro.png (936x1014, 1.49M)

He breathes, right?

>>Darkness Immunity: 80% of dark magic is nullified.

not true. He sucks the mana out of the air but magic users use the mana inside their body. The pretty much means everyone not from re zero can still use magic.

and this is actually you being retarted user.
He gets' fucked because of the basic concept
Wind is wind
The blessing does not include oxygen and hydrogen manipulation as the isekai world science does not recognize them as being "wind"
this is molecular science not wind magic.

>useful dorkness
I wish

seriuosly this anime has so many potential even a S2 is not enough

considering what he has is a blessing from a god and aqua is a goddess hence god blow shall be categorized as a blessing from a goddess

>He will just stand still while trapped

retard.

Ah, my bad.
>Lalatina's attacks never hit

Divinity skills destroy reinhart which the fanboys always ignore that he's given blessings that means anyone strong enough to make their own or interfere with them wins easily.
This is why ainz wins as well.

Attached: stats.png (2550x1813, 3.94M)

Retard.

If you want to defeat Reinhard, you need reality warpers who can remake laws of reality, I think
Something like the upper tiers of Shiza, or Demonbane (But Reinhard fights for good, so Demonbane would be on his side anyways)
Of course, I expect this show to go for a goofy solution.
But my point is if we're going to argue powerlevels, you need something ridiculous because Reinhard is ridiculous
Maybe that chick Najimi from Meda Box, since she also has a shitton of ridiculous powers

>kazuma goes for a handshake implying he's colluding
>drain touch

Dark Souls Bro is too strong

nice

He can remove the need for that.

The world literally gives him the blessing he needs. So if he fought another one that can just asspull blessings it would never end.

Sssssssh Entoma is sleeping.

Attached: mpv-shot0011.png (310x479, 190K)

That's dark magic.

I just rewatched this the other day
season 2 when

The world he comes from gives him blessings. This one does not.

>now we have to deal with reinhadtfags too

Attached: 1551418422001.jpg (480x241, 35K)

this is the only kind of shit that would work, Rein is too much of a nice guy

It's necromancy. Negative aligned, but not the same.

>Shizu is in the series now
ok I'm rooting for the Shizu class to win then

Then how do explain Subaru being under satella's influence even in isekai quartet?

Based Reinhard putting the Overcucks back where they belong.

Attached: 34562341234.jpg (800x450, 57K)

It would've been so much better without the Miyuki.

You'd think people would get the point being made (comedically) when Subaru started ranting about some of his powers, and the show needed to have a fucking huge list of powere scrolling through the entire screen, too
Point being: He's literally on god mode

i don't want it to end S2 please

That's the whole point of him though, he has all the ridiculous cheat abilities Subaru expected he would have as an isekai protagonist, Subaru is 'that kid'
And he needs to have all that stuff for there to be no possible way for Subaru to kill him no matter how many times he tries
It makes him a great foil for Subaru

She drew on open eyes thinking the teacher wouldn't notice she was napping in class. What a silly girl.

Nope. Mages in Re:Zero also use their internal magic. Reinhard fucks them up because the magic in the spells will fizzle out as they're casted.

Yet he's still vulnerable to the sins, he's not prefect by any means especially compared to higher powerlevel isekai series.

Attached: Rou.jpg (817x1200, 335K)

Too bad the two on the left are probably dead by now.

Based Reinhard

Attached: Reinhard_van_Astrea_Anime_5.jpg (1280x720, 77K)

>480p

How subhuman can you get?

Eh. I've seen worse. Like Hadou Gods in Shinza

That curse is specific to him. It's most likely not dependent on an outside connection with the other world, since it's etched into his very soul.

The world giving Reinhardt a new asspull whenever he needs it requires him to be in that world.

Satella is powerful enough to influence other worlds
That’s how she pulled him from the original one in the first place

Maybe if everyone except Tanya weren’t chibis you’d be making some sense.

and Reinhard looks up to Subaru because of how he worked to get his status instead of it being a Birthright
I love Reinhard

cause they were killing it for political gain to be viewed as heroes

if they invited him he would take all the glory and he is from rival camp

There's no reason Ainz should be able to beat Reinhardt, he's not even in that position in his own story. The equivalent of Reinhardt in Overlord would be mother fucking Touch Me, so unless we see him coming in for Class 3 Reinhardt is gonna stay at the top.

It was the first thing available on HS, took a few minutes for them to put out 720 and 1080, by then I was already watching the 480p

Isn't it Reinhards duty to ensure that Felt becomes Queen by any means necessary? Why not just wipe out the other candidates?

One doesn't need to be a Reinhardfag to make the point that a character meant to be stupidly, absurdly, unfairly, overpowered to the point that nothing, not even the time-warping apocalyptic threat, can beat him, will beat a character who isn't.

Overlord items have become as strong as their flavor text
Some of Ainz’s abilities which were shitty in the game are now mega fucking OP

I spot a few fellow man of taste here.

Attached: 24351234123.jpg (500x281, 11K)

Time stop. Greater teleport to the moon. GG

Reinhard and Wilhelm don't have the best relationship so they wouldn't ask him

>He comes back instantly

lmao.

>Maybe if everyone except Tanya weren’t chibis

Attached: 1501641197083.png (666x648, 328K)

If Ainz has a fire spell then he can TGoALiD him.

>Yet he's still vulnerable to the sins
Not in any practical way.

You dumbasses are clearly being baited and are falling for it just like overlordfags. After all that complaining about people sucking Ainz's skeletal dick I expected better from Re:Zerofags.

Literally too much of a nice person to do that

>Time Stop

Reinhard is immune to debuffs and buffs so yeah. He just kills ainz while he has to cast his spell.

If "Mary Sioux" meets tanya there's going to be some shit

No, his job is to protect and help Felt.
Rein would never do an evil act and it not up to him to decide the new king

>The world giving Reinhardt a new asspull whenever he needs it requires him to be in that world.
What is this based on?

Time stop is neither a buff or a debuff. It warps reality.

It only works with instant death spells

Ainz has abilities that specifically go over immunities
And time stop isn’t a debuff

Rein is still immune to it.

He has no such ability.

How so?

>he just gets a new blessing that negates reality warping

Do you not get it this character is designed to not be beaten. Not even the walking Mary Sue Ainz can do it eventhough he has a gorillion asspulls at his disposal.

I'm not a Re:Zerofag. I just know Reinhard is meant to be as OP as needed to fullfill his narrative role of being the "someone better" in "there's always someone better".

>TGoALiD
I forgot about this one. Would this be able to kill Reinhard? If so, would be still come back to life or permadead?

He gains any immunity that is needed.

Does the hamster like chewing on Subaru because he tastes like the death orb?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Isekai Quartet - 10 [720p].mkv_snapshot_07.41_[2019.06.11_19.41.37].jpg (1280x720, 171K)

Not in this world he doesn't.

He would come back to life, since TGOALID doesnt automatically prevent resurrection, just removes immunities. Shalltear came back to life too with a resurrection item.

The orb wants Subaru and is influencing Hamsuke.

He smell of the Witch, Subaru said so himself

>Beating the walking fanfic through gags/toonforce
That's fucking perfect.

Attached: whenniggassaygiveusfree.jpg (1280x720, 221K)

Ainz isn't even a Gary Stu in his own story, that would be Touch Me, Ainz never beat that fucker even once.

Attached: 1536153770731.png (1052x1600, 2.06M)

Because Ainz-sama was intentionally fighting her in a way that would avoid permanent death.

Since you retards still haven't picked it up on.

He is the GM's pet character. Nothing you can possibly do will ever be able to even make him sweat or dust his coat.

Whenever he activates his curse his witch stink gets stronger , which attracts magical beasts.

There is a character in Re:Zero capable of timestops, among all other sorts of ludicrous powers. Timestops and powers which Reinhard would not be immune to. She still wouldn't be able to beat Reinhard.

Being the GM's pet character doesn't help him when he's in a different GM's game.

It bypasses immunities, try again.

He can come back to life without difficulty, and it's been stated that if you tried to nuke him, the nuke would just fail.

His immunity bypass immunity bypasses.

You're making that rule up though. You don't know if it's actually true.

Aren't they supposed to be in the same guild or something? I don't read the series so I don't know.

Yes, but people in MMO guilds duel each other all the time.

>Implying chibi Tanya isn’t the cutest duck slut you’ve ever seen

>Insecure Ainzfags still don't get it
Can't you really see that Re:Zerofags aren't even taking you seriously in these powerlevel wankings?

You might have a point if half of Re:Zero was just all the other characters sucking Reinhard's dick because he's so great but that's not how it is, like I said, Reinhard is a foil for Subaru, he serves a real narrative purpose
Actually it seems like Overlord wants to generate tension by having all its characters praise Ainz for qualities he doesn't have but that means someday he needs to be revealed as a fraud to have that pay off and they'll never do that so it just amounts to a pointless overly repetitive cheap gag

The IQ world negates an active goddess' connection with her divine realm. It certainly negates Reinhardt's connection with his own world.

Shining Trapezohedron. Demonbane used it to seal Azathoth and it's entire universe inside it. And all of Demonbane's reality is a dream by Azathoth.
Also, there was a Demonbane that destroyed Azatoth, and the plot of Nitro+ Blasterz is Yog-Sothoth doing multiversal damage control for the destruction, because again, reality in Demonbane is Azathoth's dream. And dreams are destroyed when the dreamer dies
Which shows the reason EG Demonbane chose to seal Azathoth and the entire Court is because destroying Azathoth would cause too much damage and EG Demonbane is the ultimate form of justice upholding good against evil.

>Calling Tanya a slut
Heretic spotted.

>all nukes are equal

They just want to one up another series after finding out Aqua solos Nazarick

>live BAKURETSU exercise
How do I transfer out of this kisama outfit

>we will never get 13 heroes side stories
>chances are we will never find out how strong the #1 WC was nor how Touch Me lost to the #3 WC

>

Attached: 1491533915855.jpg (900x506, 99K)

Rein would still win.

Would Tanya give me sexual favors if I could promise her a comfy position away from the war?

Shizu alone could mop the floor with Aqua and her entire party without breaking a sweat.

>aren't even taking you seriously
Both sides are taking this seriously enough to dominate every single IQ thread with the power level argument. It only takes one side stopping for the debate to end...

The second that deal goes through you will suffer a happy accident, I don't think Tanya would sufffer pedo scum

How could Aqua deal with the Bug?

No, this is a case in which he probably wouldn't. Reinhard isn't going to beat the Reinhard of a higher powerlevel universe.
It's just kind of weird. Reinhard is cheating bullshit, but they proudly boast that Ainz is stronger than cheating bullshit. Which actually makes Overlord look lame, because that's not a good set of traits for an MC.

>Best player in the game
>Winner in life

The author obviously never played a single MMO in his entire life.

Is there anyone in Isekai Quartet that could not solo Nazacucks?

A powerful wizard with enough time to prepare is unstoppable. Even Touch Me would get beaten if Ainz had enough time and resources to prepare for the battle.

Despite all those immunity he doesn't have Time Stop immunity and Space Damage Immunity, so can't Ainz just use Time Stop, Delay Reality Slash, and one shot him?

>it's okay when reinhardt does it
Recuck please, ainz is not even close to the most OP isekai mc.
Reinhardt is overrated.

That's beautiful

The problem isn't the characters sucking Reinhardt's dick, it's you guys, you fags are doing the exact same thing that Ainzfags were doing. Kazumafags were doing the same too until Aqua called him out on having a small dick.

But Touch Me's life was fucked up.

They won't get together.

It would miss.

Literally would shit my pants if it was another quartet in that class

Need a Tanya/Charlotta pointing Spider-Man image

Not really the same thing though. She's cut off because she's stuck there as a participant, meanwhile everyone's magical abilities are still present despite not being on the world they originated from.

Yes, but you need to put a baby in her oven to seal the deal.

Also, anybody reading this threads would have picked up on Reinhard being OP because of powerlevel fags using him to try shutdown Ainz wanking.

Post your face when Reinhardt will lose to Kazuma in a rock paper scissors game

Attached: VbDQN2E.gif (500x281, 480K)

He said it's not a good trait for an MC
So yes, it's OK when Reinhard does it because Reinhatd ain't Re:Zero's MC.

That's if Touch Me won't do jack shit while he's preparing.
What if both of them prepares for each other?

Subaru could kill him like he did Emilia in the mansion. Shake his hand or something and then witch him.

No, it's cringe.

>>Sodium Knowledge: He will never get salt and sugar mixed up.
>>Taste King: No matter how or what he cooks, the food will come out delicious.
>>Blessing of Frying, Steaming, Boiling: Complete mastery of all the cooking methods.
Alright I take it back, this guy's pretty good

Kazuma is guaranteed to win a luck based game but Chris is there on the opposite side so he's screwed.

He made the only winning move in an MMO, he stopped playing.

Ainz even asked how can one beat him in this episode and they're still going.

I want to FUCK Reinhardt

>Mind Reading: Vague understanding of what's on other people's mind.

>Best player in the game
He wasn't. He was #2, and has even lost to #3 before. Yggdrasil is a VRMMO, so for melee classes your reflexes and such are much more important factors than if you were ranged.

It was also a world where literal who poorfags had bullet proof skin implants, and Touch Me was implied to be a police officer, so you should understand just how fucking strong and experienced he was at real combat. This is a world where nations waged war over a few trees.

And finally it should be obvious that since Touch is #2, he's not #1.

Indeed. Tanya does have her own principles, twisted as they are. She's honestly Kazuma's natural enemy, since she's a workaholic who genuinely believes in doing work to the utmost and best potential and doesn't tolerate slackers or rebellious behavior. Also really hates communists.

Fucking killed me.

>Kazuma is guaranteed to win a luck based game
Not against Reinhard. Because on top of everything else, he's also lucky as fuck.

Attached: Reinhard.gif (480x270, 360K)

>These threads lived long enough for Ainz's powerlevel drones to be BTFO'd by Reinhard

Touch Me doesn't have as much ability to prepare. His build isn't as versatile as Ainz's.
Remember when Ainz fought Shalltear? Shalltear's build is about as disadvantageous for Ainz as you can get, and she was on about the same level as Touch Me, but because Ainz was able to prepare for her abilities he was able to come through.

Reinhardt and Kazuma doing RPS will be like Crichton Vs Crichton on Farscape, it will draw til infinity

Why don't they just shoot him.

This, it's a huge part of why Shalltear lost to Ainz. She fights like an NPC, not a real top PvP player. Ainz even pointed out how if Ainz was the one controlling Shalltear then it wouldn't matter what preparations were made, it'd still be game over and Ainz was absolute shit at melee combat within his guild until recently and even now he's not even level 50 in melee skills.

There's no Ainz or Kazuma to protect the maids from Eris in Class 1.

He would dodge

>Kazuma loses because his hands cramp up.

>These threads live long enough for Ainz dick sucking to be substituted by Reinhardt dick sucking
Fucking glad that shit like slime will never be here, Reinahrdt vs Slime would be pure cancer.

why dont they just lock him up

Attached: frodo 2..jpg (700x700, 43K)

Mary.
Which leaves Tanya running and screaming for the rest of the episode.
And everyone else terrified of what might frighten Tanya.

Attached: 1491220229767.jpg (2048x1385, 311K)

They got two literal white knights there, they'll be fine.

Are these possibly the least cancerous isekai to be put in?

Reinhard can effortlessly slice through steel with his bare hands. He could probably just walk out the wall if he wanted to.

The false flagging in this thread is so obvious that it's not even funny.

Attached: 1535229799534.png (247x423, 91K)

Fair enough, but remember for all his reputation as a NEET, that just means his hands have had the most exercise if you know what i mean

I'd figure Tanya would want to stay too, but she probably can't say as much in front of the 203rd.

No matter what happens Vanir wins

Steel may as well be wet toilet paper in most isekai worlds.

Despite being the best by default, Reinhard still takes the time to practice his swordplay.

What if people ask him nicely to stop being so OP?

Vanir can't keep getting away with this.
How do we stop him from winning?

>they are doing a decent amount of money with Isekai Quartet and it cost 0 to produce something like this.
Basically free advertising for four series.
Anyone who skipped a show might pick it (and merch) up now.
Look at how many people picked up Youjo Senki because of best girl.

Attached: best girl.png (1010x1065, 1.09M)

Shield isekai would probably be safer. We could all agree that shield would beat Reinhardt with his rage shield.

with all this reinhard shilling i'm willing to bet he is going to be a comedic relief for sure

>the Cowboy X strategy
Nice

Put Wiz in his class.

>redditlord
>reddit:zero
>redditsuba
>shoujo reddit
this show is dogshit

Attached: DDB36143-3D19-4DF0-BFFA-13658A57F473.jpg (1099x1195, 479K)

He would politely decline, he has a family legacy and a kingdom to protect

Probably, most of the other isekais would have someone like Slime or Spider as mc, the powerlevel shitposting would be much worse.

Including Isekai Maou instead of ReZero would have made IQ so much better.

And why are you here?

Now get it to freeze on the last frame and have it say "Get the fuck out."

>and it cost 0 to produce something like this.
How so? The art and animation are fantastic. All those voice actors wanting dosh as well.

>succubus having nightmares
ooo I am laffin'

Don't mind me

Attached: 12571523123122.png (960x637, 1.29M)

>shoujo reddit
???

He is going to be unbearably polite and kind but still kick ass

Not even the most disgusting place Megumin has been forced to endure all week.

Its' almost like they do.
Most of the writing is done beforehand though.

where can i get all the endcards

I bet that the reason is the chibi design of Tanya,witch is cute enough to attract people, instead of that ugly duck design.

>can't spell youjo senki
>at least make it reddit senki to be consistent
idk man you look like a fag

Well, that's rather the point. He's not the MC. He's the ludicrously powerful dude that the MC knows.
I heard she even slept together with Kazuma. Just gross.

they're posted every week on the main twitter account see

Make him playing yankenpo against Kazuma.

They probably have had these discussions themselves.
just with less shitposting

Cute!

Attached: a9205cea34d68d62e91552c7348ebce49c8c26b30400848a64551178eb4e8f86.png (491x399, 173K)

What if Tanya uses the Type-95?
Endless supply of mana from God.
Do like a 90's cartoon and overload him.

How much better would the show have been if Vanir had been the class' teacher instead of the clown?

Vanir would make billions off of Ainz. He would definitely catch on to how clueless Ainz actually is.

Her voice cracks me up, mostly because of how it completely contrasts the enhanced levels of spite it throws out

Depends on who you personally want to see more of

thx

Imagine the guy that's pushing Soldiers x Darkness for gangbang doujins, that shit must have been a clusterfuck.

Vanir will trigger the Overlord gang, Aqua and Tanya.
Shenanigans ensue.

Attached: smug.jpg (540x393, 74K)

The Konosubas can beat any character simply because the power of comedy > the power of powerlevel faggotry.

Overlord is a comedy too.

Attached: hmm.png (250x250, 87K)

This is true.
How do you defeat a character who takes all injuries, and even death, as slapstick?

get fucked

They actually managed to make use of the mascot character more than Emilia, amazing.

30 mins ver when?

>no Kazuma jobber posting
Lame.

>Kazuma with some luck bullshit
>Darkness makes him lose his will to fight
>Someone finds some bullshit loophole in his blessings that only they can make use of and only once
>AOE attack that he can only evade by leaving the contest area
>The maids act as his horses and just throw him off to make Ainz win

>if they beat class 1 they can go back home
and what happens to class 1 in that case?

Attached: nice.png (1200x1047, 479K)

But they're all in a comedy.

Well, popping is actually a thing in Re:Zero for people unable to release mana from their bodies. Reinhard is unable to release mana from his body, but somehow doesn't pop. Instead, the mana just makes him stronger and stronger. In short, you'd get a stupidly supercharged Reinhard.

They become isekai quartet season 2 main cast

>tfw kazuma steals reinhard's sword and bonks him on the head with it

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 77K)

probably get to go home if they beat the winner of the Class 3 vs Class 4 battle

>Vague.
Is not enough for Kazuma's Luck.

I see you haven't read the novels, both of them would team up for maximum Runecraft™ shilling.

Attached: 1533836327573.png (338x386, 341K)

Tanya don't know who Mary is right now because they only met in the movie that came out this february and even in the movie Tanya was never afraid of her.

any chance of 2nd season?

But Reinhard's powerlevel is a joke.

>The maids act as his horses and just throw him off to make Ainz win
>The maids refuse to carry an inferior human and picks the dullahan as the rider instead

yes I just got off the phone with abe and he has confirmed season 2

Ahh, but what you didn't know is that his immunity bypass bypasses immunity bypass immunity

They had Youjo Shenki since the first episode of Youjo Senki.
If you watched Tanya's show without those shorts, you're really missing out.

If Slime and Spider was at the end or near the end of their series Rainhart would get destroyed because both Slime and Spider can just destroy the world from outer space and leave him flying across the universe to the great unknown or kill all the Gods that give him their blessing than destroy the world to kill him.

Runecraft is even less marketable than the junk Wiz fills her store with though.

Attached: 1558277964279.png (633x832, 53K)

>Mary Sioux
lel author got jokes

thanks for the info bro

What the fuck would the Dragon Sword do here? Do a Mjolnir and become to heavy for anyone else?

Legit question here, I have seen this mentioned a lot by Re:Zerofags but is this actually the case? Did the author say it or something? Because from the interviews that I have seen it doesn't look like the author treats him like a joke.

It's actually just Mary Sue in the official translations.

Attached: 1492145697422.jpg (1318x2000, 1.58M)

That implies Kazuma has anything on his mind other than "I'm super lucky so I'll just throw something out and win"

Shame, i liked how tongue in cheek the use of Sioux is, plus if Mary is supposed to be AMERICA FUCK YEAH it fits that context too

>Kazuma isn't even paying attention and is just thinking about groping Albedo

Attached: kazuma.gif (448x338, 915K)

Re:Zero is simultaneously a comedy and entirely serious. The author deliberately frames Reinhard's powers as comedically excessive, even having one to distinguish salt from sugar, but it's also all true.

Is this guy like a parody of normal isekai protags where Subaru, the actual protag, is pretty goddamn weak?

>more than half have tanya

Her mother is American.
Father is Norden.

Attached: Mary Sue.jpg (1550x871, 218K)

cant beat the succ

It would miss.

>names a character mary sue
>isnt actually a mary sue
what did tanya mean by this

>isnt actually a mary sue
About that.

Attached: Mary's Blessings.jpg (2132x8464, 3.13M)

Something like that, yes.

As a Japanese guy put it
>そりゃ描くなら幼女描きたいだろ?

Attached: D6idsBYU8AARaMW.jpg orig.jpg (4096x2900, 1.96M)

Lol, only Cocytus is taller than he

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Isekai Quartet - 10 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_02.13_[2019.06.11_16.43.09].png (1920x1080, 3.28M)

I swear after the last episode's credits Yunyun will be sitting in an empty classroom all alone.

She should fuck Reinhard.

Actually would Aqua be able to break Subaru's curse?

Yes.

>Aura is taller than Shalltear
I don't think this scale is very accurate

If it actually qualifies as a curse, then yes.

Attached: albedocuck.jpg (625x415, 92K)

Fortunately, Mary is a godblessed idiot.

Attached: endgame.png (549x458, 307K)

Eh, there's a difference though, because if he plays Reinhardt straight it makes him a bad writer, he could achieve the same thing that Reinhardt does without creating a character that even a fanfic writer would think is stupid.
I can't help feeling like Reinhardt was just Tappei being a childish powerlevelfag to be honest, he's the only thing that I dislike about the story.

So it's either Ainz being into ara aras or domineering loli.

Wiz
>Gives Ainz the peace he needs while spoiling him just how he likes it

Tanya
>Corporate pocket-sized bro he can also lewd

Attached: thisimageisfrom9gag.jpg (425x600, 81K)

I just had a thought. Reinhard is into little blonde lolis.
Does it? The drawback to his powers is that Reinhard is actually a social retard. But a calm, well-mannered social retard.

Attached: kuchie-001.jpg (1135x1600, 1.44M)

Seems like the elevens are also powerlevel arguing. Some of them also seem to think Kuzuma will do something about Cheatman

Tanya is not for lewd.

Attached: garbage.png (352x468, 180K)

Ainz is into ara aras but he passively attracts lolis, it's kind of funny.

Attached: 1553734340158.jpg (1597x2221, 848K)

We STILL don't have any HQ scans for the extra volume.
Life is suffering.

Watch Kazuma steal his blessings.

Can't compete with Subaru, who was named the "Lolimancer" in his world.

Attached: 1468711689967.jpg (600x750, 107K)

That drawback is extremely common for that type of character, it's not enough of an excuse. Whatever, this discussion won't go anywhere.

That's a strange way to spell pantsu.

It'd be funny to see the almighty and all-powerful Ainz with his head on Wiz's lap as she gently caresses his head at the same time as she casts evil touch with it, just so he can feel sleepy and comfortable. All the while Wiz goes "ara ara ufufufu"
Albedo would go nuclear

Attached: 1536953770_144731089311.gif (640x360, 1003K)

Watch Kazuma steal everyone's underwear and sneak it into Reinhard's belongings

>no gag about Subaru and Ainz talking about dad problems

Someone else is already collecting the lolis in this world.

Attached: [Erai-raws] Isekai Quartet - 09 [720p].mkv_snapshot_05.51_[2019.06.09_20.39.17].jpg (1280x720, 155K)

Stop posting Suzuki Satoru, your mom won't come back.

Attached: 1531873855671.webm (1280x720, 2.83M)

It's not like he's used a lot anyway. Even when he's in a major fight he can't win with no collateral damage by himself.

Julius should have waved at Subaru

>curse
Its actually a blessing

Julius should've kissed Subaru, but we can't have it all now can we?

Attached: julius_x_subaru_by_xiemon_shi_dai9bgl-fullview.jpg (1024x2791, 247K)

>Every loli loves Subaru
>Also every knight
God help him if theres a loli knight

Her eyes are always drawn on though. her "face" is just a very large beetle

Technically Tanya is one of the 12 knights of the empire and also a Loli.

Attached: 1560269018536.jpg (1000x563, 121K)

Double flat chest boobjob

*Naizuri
The word just came to me

DANGER CLOSE

Romance sure evolves fast in this show