Ask a guy who has seen every Lupin the Third film/series anything

Ask a guy who has seen every Lupin the Third film/series anything

Attached: 90c3f789c0f77a7b3ba17319e52e627c.jpg (480x960, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wc7HKINu_pQ
lupin.fandom.com/wiki/In_Memory_of_the_Walther_P38
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Have you had sex.

was he really a nice man?

Was the 50th anniversary thing last year with the car race any good?

how nostalgic does this commercial make you feel?: youtube.com/watch?v=wc7HKINu_pQ

Which one is the best

Yeah he smiles.

I was born in 1993.

Part V > Part IV > Part I > Part II > Part III

part 1 (green jacket) which of the 3 opening theme songs did you like better? (i don't know the names so i'll sing them)

-lupin the third lupin the third lupin lupin lupin lupin dabadabadabadaba lupin the third

-p38 walther machine cry walther

-Rupan Rupan Rupan Sabor! rupan rupan rupan aiii!

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 23K)

Yeah it's the best special that came out in years

Did you know that Lupin and Fujiko had a son? I found that out recently, and it took me by surprise.

Attached: 1477711106249.png (450x720, 400K)

as a fellow die hard lupin fan im happy to see another man of culture can see how good part 5 is!!
grew up with this show my whole life, funny how my favorite one comes out last year

Attached: d8ebac9312214933af35b25d483f1273.jpg (640x360, 41K)

The one where they showed a random picture of Lupin to a street musician and he made up the lyrics on the fly

Yeah I read the Lupin jr scans available in english

Part V was kino
What's your favorite one-shot episode ? I like the one where he taies the mantle Jim Barnett (nice reference to the original books) and solves a murder mystery

How do I start watching lupin?

Attached: 1459524372490.png (421x434, 147K)

why do you post this thread every day you fucking autist?

Watch the Castle of Cagliostro, then Parts IV and V then part I

Attached: L3-6.jpg (660x330, 47K)

Thanks friend

Attached: 1554176132779.jpg (294x333, 42K)

You answered your own question

Attached: source.gif (500x282, 1.75M)

But does he gets angry?

Sometimes

but, he's a groovy guy

Yeah he's the lupin the third

castle of cag for a fun lighthearted adventure (it's more of a miyazaki movie than a lupin movie but a classic worth seeing either way), the woman called fujiko mine if you want a dark/adult/crime noir, and part 5 for a nice blend of both worlds.

also the bloodspray of goemon movie if you want a quentin tarantino style action flick

Attached: url.jpg (299x168, 8K)

Have you read the manga? If you haven't, don't. Lupin is a completely different (and worse) character there.

I haven't but I want to
But there are very few scans and only tbe first few chapteers

keep reading that, is he that bad?

Is the Fujiko series actually like the manga or not?

Don't pronounce that name ever again.
This series does not exist.

learn French or Italian if not Japanese.

have you seen Fujiko Mine's Lie yet? was it good?

Attached: fujiko.jpg (1174x354, 41K)

Where are the french scans ?

Pretend it doesn't exist.

I fizzled out on lupin 20 something episodes into part 2. I should download it and get back on the lupin train

so the woman called fujiko mine and fujiko mine's lie are both shit? is a good rule of thumb if another characters name is in the title to just avoid it? i heard the films that focus on jigen and goemon are pretty good

No. Make up your own mind. There aren't even subs for the Fujiko movie yet and that person was probably stupid enough to confuse the two.

Stop talking about it, ignore it

check out part 5 when it airs this saturday, or just go over to crunchyroll or kissanime right now if you prefer subs over dubs. parts 4 and 5 are way better than 2 imo.

the first rule of fujiko mine is you do not talk about fujiko mine.
the second rule of fujiko mine is YOU DO NOT TALK ABOUT FUJIKO MINE

It's a spin off of the series so it's trash

What's up with all these people shitting on the old shows? Do zoomers not watch the classics?

Which of the old series and movies have gotten BDs from remastered film scans?

this is a very pro lupin thread, the newer fujiko mine spin offs are the only one getting shit on.

idk i only watch stuff on kissanime

What's Lupin's real face?

Attached: téléchargement (2).jpg (224x225, 8K)

In the very early manga, Lupin solves problems by shooting people before they shoot him. He never really does anything particularly clever. There's also a Bond-girl like character each chapter and Lupin ends up raping her every time. And "rape" isn't hyperbole, it's actually the word used.

my that's quite a farcry from the "i hate guys who make women cry" lupin from part 4

>solves problems with rape
Looks like a better character to me desu

What's that one movie where the bad guy brainwashes the huehuehue football team and they kick bombs hidden in soccerballs all around the stadium?

Is there a Lupin III / Golgo XIII crossover?

How are the Detective Conan/Lupin III crossovers? (be honest) Does Lupin knows that Conan is Kudo, or is it left in mistery?

Drop the english scans please

lol so he was a psychopath nice

Drop the english scans please

Not scans, I own a couple of volumes of a Spanish-to-Portuguese release.

Must be an early episode of part II
No
They first one is kinda boring, the second one is alot better

And yes lupin knows conan = kudo

>What's that one movie where the bad guy brainwashes the huehuehue football team and they kick bombs hidden in soccerballs all around the stadium?
I think that's Farewell to Nostradamus. Same movie where Lupin is accused of being a pedophile by Richard Nixon's daughter.

no

Cagliostro is the worst story of Lupin III.

Are you italian?

Why is there a lot of Nazi related episodes in Lupin?

No

Why is there a lot of Nazi shit in Lupin?

Attached: 1558866031063.jpg (630x467, 44K)

Will Lupin ever kiss Fujiko?

How did you feel about the CGI piano playing and female president even though Japan shouldn't care about politics in America in Goodbye Partner?

I asked because there's an unusual amount of italians in Lupin's threads so I wondered if you were one of them. The shitposting during part IV was awful.
As for my next question, what is your best memory from watching Lupin?

He already did
Several times

Everyone always talks about the manga but I can never find it anywhere online

Castle of Cagliostro and then literally anything

The recently aired Part V was great fun

seething

It is a mystery

Attached: lupinred.jpg (1280x738, 182K)

How did you enjoy Legend of the Gold of Babylon?

Goodbye Partner was garbage in general, even without counting in Hillary as president.

It's a bit weird, but I noticed the recent Lupin shows have some weird lefty plot points.

Like 'making the world a better place' by stealing shit and giving it to 3rd world countries, or in Part V there was that 'right wing' politician who was a stereotypical corrupt badguy

Didn't bother me that much, but it was still noticeable

Attached: lupin4.jpg (2048x1644, 215K)

Start from Part 1 and work you're way up to Part 5.

The way Lupin the 3rd still exists in some shape or form really pleases me in several ways.

It's like if the A-team would air non-stop to this day since it's inception.

What is the most underrated Lupin in your opinion? Movie, Special, Show, whatever.

I liked the politics stuff in part V, with the French secret services trying to recover a booklet of government corruption

>or in Part V there was that 'right wing' politician who was a stereotypical corrupt badguy

Pretry sure that was supposed to be the Lepen family

Twilight Gemini

Attached: 320x240-YFY.jpg (320x240, 20K)

lupin.fandom.com/wiki/In_Memory_of_the_Walther_P38

Are Lupin and Zenigata secretly gay for each other?

Only monkey punch knows

God no. Why are you always recommend Castle of Cagliostro?

>"Reeeee NTR!!!"
Why are so many weebs thin-skinned hypocrites who won't hesitate to call out "snowflakes"?

Oh hey you're me. Just waiting on the new movie to come out.

Although I haven't seen the live action movies. Can anyone in the thread comment on their quality?

Attached: 57434364812f72bf4e03f1b5551191f3.jpg (884x830, 72K)