Boruto Chapter 35

Sakura has a legitimate chance at becoming Naruto and Sasukes equal in terms of power wow Kodachi is doing a great job at filling in abandoned plot points from Kishimoto
Sarada will unlock what was once unobtainable

Attached: 46784782_1081974481980299_7267975186209639911_n.jpg (735x919, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.imgur.com/a/BuTV6
youtu.be/9iZS9QdVIKs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sakura a shit

lmao, Boruto is basically non-canon

I seriously hope this post was made ironically

Attached: 1483745082168.gif (217x217, 1.46M)

shes just a late bloomer

Lamest lamer

Good to see someone fixing kishimotos mistakes

Careful this brainlets take their fanfic very seriously.

How

This

Everyone's still trapped in the infinite tsukuyomi and Boruto is just a dream.

Nonsense. Sarada will intrinsically be beastial best girl--fall down and do the hokey pokey in her honor yous shits!

Attached: Queen_BTFO.png (1103x877, 693K)

Obviously. Madara will just procreate with the unconscious Sakura and the result will be Sarada. She is real, don't worry.

Attached: 56064046_p0.jpg (3452x2416, 1.31M)

>Sakura has a legitimate chance at becoming Naruto and Sasukes equal in terms of power
She's a girl so lol nope. Did you forget you're reading Naruto?

This is the only character that Kishimoto regrets writing.

>Kodachi tries to make her relevant after 700 chapts.

yikes

>implying that Madara did not implant his DNA into Sakura already when he stabbed her

>Sarada is actually Madara's offspring
Nice

nah, sakura is dead, man. When she punched kaguya, kaguya actually exploded in a fiery blast and sakura evaporated.

Obito

Attached: 73798235_p0.png (434x700, 272K)

In what way is Sakura going to become equal in power to Naruto and Sasuke? She's only user of Byakugo, not its creator, there's no way she even knows origins of it.

Boruto sucks so this would be a vast improvement

Shota obito tummy

Attached: Shotabito.jpg (552x700, 77K)

C-cute, but don't post images like this of my child

Attached: 37818864_694734354207008_1472201440586891264_n.jpg (480x480, 29K)

>Sarada gaiden sold more than literally every Boruto volume
She should have been the main character. Nobody like that faggot boruto.

Obito. Is. For. Rin!

Attached: 73798235_p5.png (632x744, 425K)

Won't it be Sarada since she has both the technique and also the broken genetics to do it?

Also Medi-Ninj was always broken in theory

Rin doesnt deserve obito

Attached: 9b96a398db55ba9856343943c5b59f06.jpg (552x780, 58K)

Sarada Gaiden was also drawn by Kishimoto, that is to say it was drawn in a style Nardo fans were accustomed to.

>Also Medi-Ninj was always broken in theory
Only if you are named Kabuto.

But Obito deserves Rin

Attached: 69482196_p9.jpg (1000x1000, 401K)

Cope. Nobody like boruto.

>She's a girl so lol nope.
Delta says hi.

N-naruto was holding back

Wrong
Sakura was supposed to be Jar Jar aka the key to everything but fans complained and they made her shit

>Uchiha have always been far more popular than every other character
>I know, let’s make Hinata’s kid the main character of the sequel
It was destined to fail from the beginning.

maybe that's why he regret writing her.

read his kobayashi interview.

Naruto's kid,Uchiha females doesnt exist anymore.
Sasuke is a well hated character in the west.

>so no

Sure, that’s why Sasuke kept topping the western popularity polls. Because he’s unpopular.
Makes sense.

when? and a lot more likes Naruto and that's a given since he was the MC.

am a Sausefag and you don't need to tell me that he wasn't hated,I watch naruto content pretty often.

and what,you want sasuhina to happen?I don't think neither jap or the west want Sakura's spawn to be a MC.

I want to kiss all of the Obitos in this image

How many kids will Sarada have in order to remake the uchiha clan?

Attached: sarada.jpg (331x523, 34K)

Sorry, user but Sakura is only good for bullying, beatings and rape

Attached: 1558753019090.webm (1928x1080, 632K)

Begone, homosexual.

None,She is sterile,she is a hinny.
Godly uchiha genes didn't mix well with a mutt,they were of different species.

I'm not a homosexual

Attached: 74434309_p19.jpg (494x700, 109K)

25,971, exactly

I fucking hate Sakura but I hope this is actually true. The genetics on the Hyuga/Uzumaki side is too damn strong while the Uchiha genetics couldn't stop Salad from needing glasses.
I'm not going to have Boruto fuck an Uchiha degenerate to recreate the Sage of Six Paths only to have genetic weaklink in the form of Sakura's DNA.
That Byakugou seal had better be chocked to the fucking brim with ayy lmao Chakra.

>People say Sakuras from a nobody family
>Despite her seal only being used by her, and the granddaughter of the FirstHokage and Uzumaki Mito, and Shizune couldn’t learn t
>Seal being the same as Karma, which boruto (descendant of Naruto [Asura] and Hinata [Byakugan Princess]) and Kawaki (who is the only successful experiment out of hundreds
Sakura is part of the Senju clan.
DEAL WITH IT.

Sarada ended up needing glasses due to very high fever as a kid. That shit can actually happen.
Also, Byakugo Seal is merely a design, the chakra is that of its user. And Sakura is neither original creator nor someone with special ancestry.

Chakra control is not a trait of the Senju, stamina is. And Sakura is not a stamina freak, far from it.
Even if Byakugo is based on ancient Karma, it's merely simplified thing that copies only some of the aspects of it, and bears no risk to the user, barring the side effects the rapid cell regeneration have on lifespan.

>I'm not going to have Boruto fuck an Uchiha degenerate
That’s why sumire exists

She's a literally who.

>sarada unlock

Senin power cant be passed by genes. Also salad is Karins brat

Attached: 8BBA717F-CE43-4214-A1BB-E96B1DFDBB18.jpg (563x540, 37K)

You obviously need an extremely strong life force to use it given
>Only people with strong life forces have used it (Mito, Tsunade, and Sakura)
>Jigen failed creating one and only successfully did it once

She was and will be clanless mutt.

Attached: narutoverse_white_trash.jpg (590x332, 26K)

>Anti-Sakurafags literally having a meltdown at the prospect of Sakura potentially being OP just like the rest of her teammates.

Glorious.

Yes, maybe Sarada Uzumaki will unlock their chains in time.

Attached: e8dea47b6cc3af3d27d42dece2e8df66.jpg (564x704, 47K)

I mean I don't like Boruto either but the art style in the manga is just yucky.

Naruto wasn't the original vessel of Kurama nor was Sasuke the first person with the sharingan, yet they are by far the strongest.

Sakura in theory should have been the juggarnaut of the team, with absurdly hard hitting attacks and regen

It's just that taijutsu ain't worth shit in the Naruto manga except for when Guy almost stopped Madara

Attached: ranma vs mousse.jpg (421x266, 14K)

>Kishimoto designs the father and makes it so he would have been hokage if minato wasn’t chosen
O-oh no bros
I-I thought sakura was a nobody bros

Why do fags who never read the manga continue to invade in this thread?

Naruto and Sasuke and Sakura were the original main trio, but Naruto and Sasuke were several steps ahead of Sakura because she's a female character in Kishi's work. If Boruto manages to fix the unevenness, I would appreciate the series even more.

>This kills the Karinfag

Attached: 100% Canon.jpg (2896x2896, 680K)

Not really.

Attached: secret_final.jpg (654x638, 119K)

One of them is a Senju.

That was strange, it made her stand out but not in a good way, more a "I put no real effort into this character" way. Like a blatant self-insert. Also why didn't she inherit her mother's hooters?

It's too late for that.

Desu, I wonder this new info on Karma and Saukura’s seal eventually leads to Konoha being able to stuff souls in one’s Byakugo, essentially creating a mini-Karma in the process

>Posts edit.

My sides.

And here we can make the argument that Sakura is the actual embodiment of Lee's Ninja way. A nobody who became a somebody

That's Kishimoto's true design, you know it's true.

Attached: b6331a2f842a9932d14af6e059869b02.jpg (564x715, 67K)

Don't tell the haters that. They jump through many hoops to tell you she doesn't count.

You are completely incorrect though. It took Sakura 3 years to charge up the seal, something Tsunade can do in days, at worst weeks, if she uses all the chakra she has in it. Sakura is relatively young and isn't living in time of constant war, so she does not need to use the seal often, so she's not rapidly ageing.
And I have no idea what are you trying to imply there with Jigen.

Naruto and Sasuke are also transmigrants of Ashura and Indra, while Sakura is just Sakura.

It's the same with genjutsu - it became irrelevant unless you use sound-based one, because otherwise Sharingan will turn it against you.

>Kishimoto doesn't find even the worst excuse to include Sakura's parents in canon, so he throws them offhandedly to Road to Ninja where Naruto's and Sakura's lives are almost completely reversed, while actual Sakura's parents stopped their ninja career at genin
Yeah, she is a nobody.

>A nobody who became a somebody
More like nobody fails as shinobi, then becomes single mother raising her husband's daughter and paying mortage.

She was not written that way so no.

Salad is actually Madara's and he will come back to reclaim her

>You are completely incorrect though. It took Sakura 3 years to charge up the seal, something Tsunade can do in days,
You mean after the seal was already created.

Please, Kodachi-dono. Officially blow the haters the fuck out for all eternity so their screeching can be heard for everyone's joy.

Neither was Minato even though he fits that description too.

It's time for Madara to end this boruto tsukuyomi and return to the main plot, I want Sasuke's revolution.

Attached: uchiha-lives-matter.jpg (879x720, 38K)

What makes you say that?

He's getting desperate.

>Kishimoto makes the father the second in line for Hokage
>S-she’s still a nobody
Cope.

Never cared for him.

>Sarada getting red pilled
That would be an interesting plot point

>No, it's not canon!
>It's too late!
>It's all a dream!

I like how these posts are coming out of the woodwork from the mere possibility Sakura might have more hidden potential.

Soon

Attached: 021_by_n_roo_d76jrtd-fullview.jpg (600x819, 93K)

Because no one cares what happens in Boruto. Sakura should've had a good development and power up when the series was at it's peak. Not 5 years later in some shitty spin off.

Unfortunately, we have not seen Sakura using all of the chakra in her Byakugo, so we do not know how long it would take her to recharge it.
That being said, Sakura isn't noted for having large stamina, powerful chakra, or strong life force. Her only skill of note is great chakra control, which is the only relevant skill for Byakugo (and Medical Ninjutsu in general).

>MU version of Sakura's dad is a genin
>H-he's totally second in line for Hokage, because he was such in AU that is beta version of Infinite Tsukuyomi!
Cope.

I want to touch Madara's balls

Please, come back or let us see your happy au with your bro and stepson instead of Boruto.

Attached: Uchiha (2).jpg (500x672, 46K)

He was holding back, and after the chapter she got wrecked she was confirmed as the weakest Kara member lmao.

So what was the deal about that not Jiraya guy?

We don't know yet.

When the Boruto sales inevitably fail, I'll take over and take back what is mine.

Attached: 70213638_p11.jpg (1181x1748, 1.02M)

I want to do dirty things to Madara's legs

Like what?

>Tsunade can't even claim this as her own invention
She really can't catch a break

What is on his arms and legs in this outfit anyway? He's wearing black boots with the exact same black pants without any visible separation between the two? Or are those crotch-high boots? And the arms just turned black or are they in thin black long gloves? Im not into fashion and I don't understand. These are the important things we need to discuss.

Isn't it an Uzumaki technique anyway?

I don't know my dude, I did not need more bizarre questions in my life, thanks

Attached: d94vywk-09cf770f-17e7-46f9-844a-c10033796f16.png (1272x1900, 132K)

>black long gloves?
Gloves, Madara's gloves fetish is canon. He never takes it off, it's very intimate wardrobe's detail for him. So he have gloves even in sage mode.

Attached: madara_gloves.png (540x810, 121K)

I always thought it's merely based on the seal on Mito's forehead, but not being exactly the same thing.

I think under his jacket, he is wearing a slim-tight body suit with black boots

>spin off
It's a direct canon sequel of the next generation.

>He never takes it off
I wonder why.

Attached: 59322850_p30_master1200.jpg (423x1200, 265K)

In 5 years kishimoto will say it was never canon, just like GT

That's so cute
>Sage Madara gave me a fetish for third eyes, monster boys, mental illnesses and now gloves
Thank you Sage Madara, very cool
H-hot

Why is Madara so obsessed with his gloves?

He held Hashirama's hands once and he never washed them again, he's embarrassed about it so he hides the filth under gloves

God I hope so

Dunno. It's just a fetish. Also, it could be battle gloves (kinda thin for that though), and he really needs it to wield his weapon.
H-hot.

Attached: 67440e23d573461f55bcf4340fc210dd.jpg (564x604, 37K)

Ye, it is very hot. I wish Madara fought with his jacket tied around his waist so we could see what was under there; the jacket does not really fit him when he is wearing it conventionally

This is official art from a game, he seems to have baggy pants, but I'm not sure about the hands, but we can't see his nails so I assume it must be gloves.It is all very confusing, he has the sage black bead things only around his collar, but I think he's supposed to have them around his sleeves and the bottom of the robe too?

Attached: img_card_00791.png (928x764, 1.02M)

>then dies.

I can't stop thinking about that now... that's... definitely my thing. But at the same time I really liked the sage robe, he looked modest and nicely covered in it, because he walked around the battlefield shirtless before, it was like the Juubi telling him "cover up, slut" and dressing him in it

Attached: 63610930_p14.png (800x1201, 353K)

>final boss of Naruto was a woman

A woman devoid of personality when almost 100% of the talking was performed by Black Zetsu, who is as male as it gets.

Did she even speak? I don't remember her saying anything at all

Ye, I can understand that. The jacket does make him modest. To me, it makes him look like an high ranking imperial bureaucrat some sort, not an aspect of Shiva incarnate. The best mix of modesty, sensuality, and destructiveness was Madara’s initial Edo Tensei design, imo

She spoke once, when she was confusing Naruto and Sasuke for Hagoromo and Hamura, and that was only because they had those seals.

>kills
But user, the umbilical cord says it belongs to salad, hence they have no evidence that sakura is the mother either.

And its obvious she is lying to Salad, since she seemed to agree that sakura should raise her, for sasuke.

God I love six paths Madara so fucking much

Attached: -Madara-Using-Chibaku-Tensei-madara-uchiha-39387823-500-281.gif (500x281, 1.99M)

It's canon, Karinfag Cope.

Nigger she’s been sealed for a thousand years, had her very soul ripped into 9 (technically 10) pieces spread across the world.
No fucking shit she wasn’t at peak performance.

What was Jigen doing while the original events of Naruto were happening?

Yawn, how fucking original, it already became a remake of Naruto, only this time Sasuke looks even more gayer.
I can bet that the first page of Borute where Naruto is supposedly killed by Kawaki is a ruse, and that Kawaki will get away with everything with "Yeah sorry" no jutsu.

Attached: 30[1].png (891x1300, 172K)

Probably. Seems like he’s speeding up the process due to unexpected circumstances.

I doubt Kawaki even killed Naruto. He probably sent he away to protect him.

>Oh shit there's a Uchiha
>we need to shill them
>fuck, uh, I got it, let's retcon Sakura's power to be the most hilariously broken thing ever
>now Kishimoto-dono won't kill me in my sleep

Attached: Sarada Uchiha.jpg (882x749, 274K)

They are going to offhandedly reveal Sakura has Senju blood in her veins, making Sarada the first Uchiha/Senju child in history.

>Dabs on Muttdaras grave
I'm thinking he's based bros

Attached: IMG_20190611_152133.jpg (1597x2048, 368K)

>Madara is so powerful that only aliens from another dimension can dab on him.

The shinobi world doesn't have a chance.

Madara is the cuter alien.

Attached: 061c5711f2ff.jpg (717x717, 77K)

>sasuke is a well hated character in the west

I think Deidara was my favorite akatski because he almost got rid of sasuke. I feel like deidara had his high popularity back then because other people felt the same way

Attached: barfart.webm (640x400, 214K)

NO!

Attached: eb2832c786715677eec095f0c160e09f.jpg (640x640, 116K)

YES!

Attached: senju-clan.png (1920x1080, 1.08M)

Tobirama looks so out of place

I bet their father fucked an Hatake.

>Senjus have brown/black hair and brown eyes
>Tobirama has silver hair and red eyes
So him and Hashirama aren't really brothers?

Probably half-brothers at most. They have the same dad.

Can someone post the Yea Forums reaction image when they thought Sakura got cucked by Karin

Attached: 220d79226a95a2b95e1e637e12136bdd89061eeb_hq.gif (350x420, 317K)

He is albino, but Butsuma probably was angry as fuck when pale red-eyed Tobi was born and accused his wife of fucking Hatake or even Uchiha.

Please look at the moon tonight. I worked really hard on it.

Attached: 46588845_p1.jpg (500x755, 338K)

Attached: cuckday.jpg (2000x1600, 1.2M)

But Madara-san we're pretty much on board with your lotus eater plan

It's beatiful. I hope I will have a good dream tonight.

thanks m8, always funny to view that

Attached: 1536203170521.jpg (1202x1700, 544K)

His hair looks like a zigzag vagina.

Bring out your friends and family to watch the moon please.
Thanks, wonderful dreams await you.

Attached: Observing.gif (500x281, 581K)

>people were actually excited and happy about the Boruto manga when this happened
>"nevermind, sharkteeth guy is just a retard"

What could have been

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 16K)

Not really. Normal Edo Madara clowned Tsunade effortlessly. Sakura being any good is just pure fanfiction.

Glad Kishimoto trolled the Anti-Sakurafags and Karinfags.

Based

Kishi himself is an anti-Sakurafag.
>calls her to not be the heroine of the series
>says he didn't try with Sakura
>fights with Sakura's voice actor and his wife when they say "Sakura must end up with Naruto"
>how he wrote her compared to rest of the cast despite being a main character
>"i regret writing Sakura"

all the sources are from interviews.

Does anyone actually like sakura?
I dropped it at shippuden and her power was to punch really hard.

>Kishi himself is an anti-Sakurafag.

We have went through this so many times. It is bullshit. He even had you-know-what of Sakura hanging on his desk as he drew pages - that's not something you have when you hate a character.

What really could of have been though? Sarada would of have been marginalized anyway

This literally can't be debunked.

Ouch

Attached: 1554522543714.jpg (810x4588, 1.27M)

>no one noticed his efforts

WHAT EFFORTS?

Why do you keep posting this blatantly biased article?

But it's not?

Attached: b90ee834-54c5-4f90-b279-f33f27302d78.jpg (300x499, 37K)

The only thing this tells me is that Kishimoto doesn't give a fuck about his female cast. It's not just Sakura, but every other woman as well.

Attached: 1486368611156.gif (317x423, 754K)

>TvTropes.

I rest my case.

No, no, user. According to Anti-Sakurafags, the only female character Kishimoto loves is Hinata.

noooo

Attached: 125E7A03-02B2-4324-A097-4A2A6A641441.jpg (320x240, 15K)

>the only female character Kishimoto loves is Hinata.
How can anyone actually think he cares for any of the girls? Hinata became a "Naruto-kun" machine in the second half, Sakura never got the storyline she deserved as a member of Team 7, Tsunade was pretty much irrelevant despite being one of the Legendary Sannin, Rin died for some cheap obito pain etc.

sakura was good at climbing trees like boruto and kawaki
how was sasuke?

Kishimoto clearly gives zero shits about the female cast.

I'm not reading Borushit, what plot-armor did Kodachi came up for Sakura?

Just Sakurafags hyping up for nothing.

Just hinataniggers seething she will never be relevant while Sakura just keeps getting more relevant

How long is this arc going to be?

Attached: vlcsnap-2017-12-20-12h36m18s588.png (1920x1080, 1.42M)

I think either one or two episodes left.

Obito will be their adopted son and Rin will be their adopted daughter-in-law. Since they aren't immediate family they won't mind that their kids are fucking.

Attached: 1556672589346.jpg (600x749, 286K)

This is both delusional and exemplary of Suckurashitter's hypocrisy. So according to some of these faggots she's supposed to be commendable because she's a clanless literal who that pulled herself by her bootstraps (despite the fact that there are lots of far more impressive nimjas that came from no-name clans, including Minato, Guy, Kabuto, and Kakashi's father). But the second enough retarded speculation and eye squinting allows for an minuscule chance of her coming from a relevant family, you say fuck that hard-working bullshit, Sakutrash was alawys special.I'll make sure to laugh at you when she remains 1/100000 of Naruto's power

Does it matter? All of you get kicks calling Sakura a clanless loser while whatever x girl who hasn't done shit is good because she has a special clan background (Hinata, Karin).

Remember that time when Naruto and Sasuke jobbed to Shin and Sakura had to save the day

Attached: chaa.png (1010x479, 476K)

Sasuke and Sakura will be Uchiha and Senju unity. And if Boruto and Sarada get together, it will be Uzumaki, Uchiha, Senju, and Hyuga unity all rolled into one with their kid.

Haters say that doesn't count either.

There's no prospect of her becoming OP, you retard. At best she's going to be a plot device for a cheap Sarada powerup, but not much else.

Then why are you in this thread faggot?

Deidara had high popularity because he was hot as fuck.

Attached: 1555881586078.jpg (612x700, 189K)

Can I get sauce on that image? Saucenao isn't giving the sauce nor google search image.

Good for her I guess, and I suppose it fits thematically. But I would have liked to see something done with the rest of the former rookies. Though I will concede throwing around power ups like that is just silly fanfic fodder.

I cant remember the name but if you search for Shizune on any doujin site you'd probably find it, I think "PETS" is in the title

Attached: 16.png (341x426, 104K)

i doubt many male viewers feel that way

Thanks m8.

More likely than not, it’ll be Sarada learning the seal alongside Coolest Clan powers to keep up with Boruto and Kawaki’s fuckery

Not him, but there's zero evidence for this Byakugo shit leading to a Sakura powerup. That would be absolutely contradictory, as in why would a series that's foreshadowing Naruto & Sasuke's death/disappearence in order to prop up the new gen characters produce a third character the writer has to get rid off in order for the new characters to shine? Why would the writer jump through all these hoops to make Karma and its users seem important if an already introduced technique gets you on the same level? You're being even more of a braindead waifufag than usual, pinkshit.

And then Boruto’s and Sarada’s child will be the end of the world. How poetic

The popularity polls are stuffed by fujos.

Attached: 1557357534602.png (481x680, 472K)

They are going to have to be more powerful people take on the Otsutsuki clan. Just Naruto and Sasuke isn't enough.

Don't try to play being even dumber than what you actually are, those interviews are all legit. You could make the argument that none of them explicitly say that he hates Sakura, but they clearly show he didn't really gave much of a shit about her, and it shows. Shikamaru and Gaara had far more development, drive and plot importance than the supposed female lead.

Do you think other alien races will be introduced alongside the Ootsusuki?

Actually, the only female characters he ever loved were Anko and Hinata. That doesn't mean he wrote them any good, just not as terrible as Sakura.

Do we really need other aliens?

>while Sakura keeps being more relevant
>the insufferable retard claims, while neither Suckura nor Hinatits have had a single line of dialogue on the entire Bort manga, while Hinata is just the MC's mom while Sakura is a named background character in the Boruto anime
Your lack self of self-awareness is outstanding.

Remember the time when neither was ever in any real danger and Sasuke ended up saving her flat ass anyway since she "jobbed" to shin right after? The canon version of that story was the Gaiden written by Kishi, by the way. Funny how those awful biased fucks from pierrot are actually the only people interested in having your shitty waifu save some face while you cook some garbage conspiracy theories about them, pinkshit.

Sakura, Hinata and Karin all achieved the same shit, which was basically nothing except being punctuality useful for the plot at very specific moments.

>save some face

Sakura should have been able to kill Shin realistically.

1 more episode before 3 random filler episodes. Mujina could start in August

Then why did he have her realistically eating dirt in the (canonical) manga version?
>inb4 Kishi is biased

>Thinking the manga is ever going to be adapted this year, next year, or 5 years from now.

nah, random powerups are cheap as fuck. She'll always be a shit.

It would be interesting to see if Sakura could be useful in a one on one situation with anybody important, but I doubt it. I still wanna see Boruto get his mothers eyes have they hinted at him or his sister developing them?

>Naruto's Otsutsuki opponent was Momoshiki.
>Sasuke's Otsutsuki opponent was Kinshiki.

That means Sakura will fight Urashiki in the future.

Nope, that will be nu-team 7/solo Sarada.

We need, at the very least, other factions of aliens, like how Orochimaru was opposed to the Atasuki

So... does the rest of Kara know about Jigen's Juubi and the fact he's an Otsutsuki?

Hokage-sama! Madara has defaced the great moon again! This time with paint!

Attached: 1560032859401.jpg (564x634, 48K)

Gods. They’re functionally immortal, extremely powerful, and hot.
They’re Gods.

>cope
It was left for interpetation user. Cope with that and plz dont kys.

Attached: 6D98595F-3DA4-433D-9751-B76B621A72C9.jpg (1079x1500, 495K)

Which interview? And this sounds Fake.

He discarded sakura because hinatafags wouldnt stop sperging about their waifu.

Why dont you post the actual interview instead?
Viz medi was always biased as fuck.

Nardo and Sauce both had lots of cheap powerups, it's only fitting that all of team 7 gets them

Can anybody post the image when it was revealed that Sarada was Karin's child?

All that leaves is for Kakashi to be related to Tobirama.

Maybe, KK knows and that's why he's plotting against Jigen.

Holy shit that design is horrible. I am glad I am not reading this Trainwreck

what does the 9 stand for on his cheek

I want to bite Madara's ungloved arm.

Attached: [Koten_Gars] Naruto Shippuden - 391 [iTunes][h.264][1080p][AC3] [8A0FDF1A].mkv_snapshot_15.50_[2019. (1912x1072, 113K)

What business decision led to Sarada NOT being the MC? We just had 700 Naruto chapters and they decide to make a sequel with another Naruto? Blond, rasengans, thinking he's a hotshot, Jesus alien asspulls...
All this after baiting us into believing Sarada would be the new protagonist with Naruto's kid being the annoying rival to shake up things. Also, being female gives her points, while also being the only sane Uchiha. So much wasted potential, that'd have given more people reason to watch this crap after Naruto ended but it's more of the same.

>All this after baiting us into believing Sarada would be the new protagonist with Naruto's kid being the annoying rival to shake up things.
>He actually thinks this

Attached: 34234654356.gif (480x228, 1.32M)

They probably considered it but instead just went with the safest pick

>Uchiha are known for their visual prowess
>Sarada needs glasses
Do you think Sasuke is disappointed?

Attached: 1557006745512.gif (500x268, 1.24M)

I want to hug Obito and wipe away his tears

Mirai Sarutobi should have been the main character. Her current arc proves she would be a better rounded character.

Her character borders between the new gen and old gen, potentially giving us a POV of both sides. She's also the Hokage's bodyguard, so we'd be able to see what goes on more with Naruto as Hokage so we won't skew TOO far away from the former main character. She also has connections to a lot more other characters.

The only wall we would encounter is powerlevels concerning certain villains, but maybe that all should be left to Naruto Uzumaki.

Same. But I can't, because Obito is for Rin only. She will comfort him.

Attached: 1558944086101.jpg (563x659, 34K)

>Obito is for Rin only.
No, he needs someone older and wiser, someone who will teach him to deal with hardships of reality.

Attached: 59322850_p44.jpg (700x903, 208K)

>Pinkshitfag THIS desperate for pinkshit to be relevant
Dance for me, puppet.

Attached: sakura x sasori bad end what if.png (800x944, 555K)

Absolutely correct. But if Rin is not around, I'll gladly take her place

Indeed.

Attached: the human body is weird and Sakura's a cuck.png (1324x321, 39K)

Yes, but only as his dad. What if Madara is Obito's real father?

>Madara is Obito's real father?

>Madara
>fucking some weak woman
>disgusting
I don't think so.

I remember Obito calling Madara his great forefather or whatever, but nobody knows if he's just saying that in general because Madara is considered that to every Uchiha or if he's actually closely related to Madara.

I mean, it might explain Obito's treatment from the clan. He's considered the black sheep because he's directly related to the bad seed of the Uchiha.

They treated him that way because he was an orphan who acted similar to Naruto. Most people don't like kids who act like little shits, even if that's just what kids do.

It Also could explain why Madara was interested in Obito out of every single Uchiha to take under his wing.

Again, that could just be because he was an orphan and a bit of an outcast, so it would be easier to snag him than some Uchiha kid who had a real family.

Okay but only to raise him. If he inappropriately touches Obito I will tell mommy Kaguya and she will slap Madara's shit.

Attached: [Koten_Gars] Naruto Shippuden - 451 [iTunes][h.264][1080p][AC3] [78C57F1E].mkv_snapshot_01.28_[2019. (1434x1072, 150K)

>Seal being the same as Karma, which boruto (descendant of Naruto [Asura] and Hinata [Byakugan Princess]) and Kawaki (who is the only successful experiment out of hundreds
>Sakura is part of the Senju clan.

You are aware that this hasn't even been confirmed yet, right?
Kawaki even said the symbol is common everywhere and it doesn't have to mean anything

Usual Uchiha sublings bonding, nothing more, nothing less.

Attached: 8b25ccff3e2f36265d6fd01ec267d87e.jpg (480x787, 65K)

Yes, Madara is for Kaguya!

Attached: Bunny.gif (540x327, 1.99M)

They will raise Obito together.

Attached: 1559996378058.jpg (564x608, 82K)

>Hi son. What are you looking at on the internet?

kek

What a cute family of cute aliens

Why are Sakurafags convinced she'll be relevant now? I'm taking a little break from Boruto, but I keep seeing threads shilling her showing up. Did she get revealed to be another ninja jesus?

They're deslusional and retarded, let them be.

These threads are barely even about Sakura, just a containment place for Narutards in general

Reminder that ending 33 is the best one: m.imgur.com/a/BuTV6

>fan fic

Attached: ugg.gif (200x270, 1.09M)

All of this suffering could end if everyone just stared at the moon.

Attached: d7ri95j-e7d231eb-dadd-4357-9aac-fb8d0b4f56ea.jpg (840x1140, 351K)

Seeth harder

Dilate

What would of have made Sarada viable against the Ootsusukis though?

gotta admit she looks kinda cool in this pic but she is and always will be absolute shit as a character

They treated Obito this way because he is literally the only straight guy in the clan. Him being straight basically led the whole clan to extinction, dammit
Also kek what was he even hoping for with Rin? He would be married to some random Uchiha girl anyways

No, Obito was just loud, but he was not a prankster. He even helped old ladies.
As for Naruto, all his behaviour and pranks would have been avoided if anyone just came and hugged him at leat once

Are Uchihas a clan of homosexuals? And you get bullied for being straight? Wow, they really were living in 2019.

I want to marry Obito

Attached: 74991402_p4_master1200.jpg (971x1200, 441K)

Where is fucking nose?
God what shit art.

I swear if in the final arc it turns out that the whole of Boruto has been a IT dream I'm gonna die laughing

Attached: 1534847047172.jpg (720x860, 169K)

Stop leaking my big reveal!

Attached: 55729406_p0.jpg (800x800, 174K)

Kishis fault

He regret people reaction, not writting her dumbass.

So, he doesn't regret that he made her a shitty person? That's pretty based.

>Naruto and Sasukes equal in terms of power
Hahahahaha, no way.

The Uchiha fear the Ayy

Attached: 38.png (891x1300, 197K)

is this reaL?

They also fear the BBC from Kumogakure, or at least Sauce does.

Attached: LARIATTTOOOO.gif (267x154, 733K)

Jigen impregnates Sakura

Not yet. Look at the moon.

Attached: d0096c69e5bec37baa80a5c2bd914056.jpg (696x1013, 129K)

>naruto
>not realizing this is the much better boruto.

As many as boruto can pump in there.

>>not realizing this is the much better boruto.

My sides.

Boruto is unironically good, I really don't see why people continue to dislike it?

Not gay enough.

I would accept this as it's the only way to salvage this fucking dumpster fire.

Attached: 1558792720475.jpg (695x900, 86K)

>What business decision led to Sarada NOT being the MC?
Because a battle shounen needs a male lead for being relatable for the boys, except that Naruto's main readership at that point were fangirls and they'd love to see Sarada at the new MC, the logical next step for everything they loved from Naruto (Sasuke, SasuSaku and the Uchihas). I'm still with the conspiracy theory that Sarada was supposed to be Sasuke and Karin's daughter but the editorial forced Kishi to change plans at the last minute and like Kishi is a lazy hack, he didn't change her design. Well, the editorial should go all the way for pandering to the demographic sustaining the franchise but they chose to go for pottery because Japanese businessmen are afraid of trying new things

Attached: shamefur dispray.png (259x194, 77K)

>Uchiha have always been the most popular characters
>I know let’s make hinata’s child the main character!
I will never understand.

Uchiha would make shit main characters. Writing teen angst gets old after a couple of years. It's why Kishi pretty much had to write Sauske out of the manga for a while because it's fucking draining to write for emo little shits and have it not affect your mood. Salad wouldn't have been what people wanted anyway. She acts more like pink shit than her dad, but still isn't as bad as her mom.

>I'm still with the conspiracy theory that Sarada was supposed to be Sasuke and Karin's daughter but the editorial forced Kishi to change plans at the last minute and like Kishi is a lazy hack, he didn't change her design.

I bet you believe Tobi was supposed to be Madara until the editors "forced" Kishimoto to make him Obito.

Why the fuck doesnt MILF Sakura have long hair?

I love Obito with all my heart, but I'd still prefer Tobi to be... just Tobi. A random Uchiha who got exiled by his clan because he wasn't a depressed emo and couldn't even use the sharingan. Some time later he awakened it because someone stole his candies (he's a very emotional person and not having sweets is traumatic for him), then he became proficient with some space-time ninjutsu (not essentially kamui) and went to join the Akatsuki. His face reveal would be overhyped with all the theories only for Tobi to be ... Tobi. Our beloved goofy comic relief character. Nothing more, nothing less.

Attached: 64524348_p18.png (1500x1200, 504K)

Attached: What am I doing.png (1280x1892, 936K)

I love him

Attached: 71865957_p0.jpg (500x500, 31K)

I want Sasuke hanging from a rope.

i don't follow boruto, but kinda interested in sakura gaining powers. what did she gain besides that gem the big tiddy medical ninja gave her?

Attached: 1558386298379.jpg (780x1080, 167K)

Sasuke did nothing wrong. Konoha deep state fucked up his life, his hate against village was justified, and flawed shinobi system must be destroyed.

Attached: 1554168701891.jpg (831x662, 76K)

Sasukefags are still as mentally ill as their idol I see.

Oh I'd play with Obito all night long

Attached: 72628350_p32.jpg (2200x2850, 237K)

It's hot these days

Attached: Hashirama titty.png (900x668, 291K)

Uchiha lives matter.

Attached: f86debba4dbcccaf915c7537cc99f6a6.jpg (280x392, 26K)

THIS. All of Naruto is near shit tier, but the first war and all of the Senju story and stuff. Hashirama is the boss

Attached: 49923168_p1_master1200.jpg (1100x700, 369K)

>Also, being female gives her points
Not in a battle shonen, lmao.

Must be a bit awkward in the summer

Attached: 65.png (900x668, 713K)

Not when they try to terrorize the planet like Sasuke. The only reason the insufferable treasonous cunt still breathes is that he's a gary stu of the highest caliber, matched only by some other members of his cancerous clan.

>Hashirama is the boss
He was a naive fool who sucked Uchiha dick. His brother did all the hard work including properly dealing with Uchiha.

Attached: treehugger_instargram.jpg (837x1127, 64K)

If he actually sucked Uchiha dick Madara wouldnt have been so angry.

>try to terrorize the planet
He planned to unite shinobi world under his leadership, and his goals were similar to Pain's goal: order and justice. Uchiha are semi-divine Indra's descendants, it's their right and destiny to rule the world.

Attached: d18214519461e6e85a6122c54706bba8.jpg (563x1001, 119K)

Maybe he just didn't do a good job?

His retarded "plan" was to terrorize the world so it would unite against him, waging perpetual war against everyone so they wouldn't fight each other. For this he was rewarded with godlike powers and the undying loyalty of the friends he tried to murder multiple times instead of a hanging rope because he is a gary stu who doesn't need to suffer any consequence for his actions.

Except he didn't wanted to be the leader, he wanted to be the target of hatred, which makes him a moron, as sooner or later some group will decide that another group is either responsible for making Sasuke the way he is and thus those people deserve death, or they will find a group that is privileged, and thus a target.
Pain's official plan was creating actually reliable nuclear deterrent that he'd give to everyone after some demonstration by hitting enough targets with those chakra nukes.
The only one who had actual plan on reaching peace that made sense was Hanzo, and I would appreciate if you'd stop claiming that Sasuke's plan was anywhere close to that of becoming Shogun of Ninja World.

Or Madara is nowhere as good in bed as Mito.

>His retarded "plan" was to terrorize the world
First step, then he will become dictator of united shinobi world. When Boruto Tsukuyomi finally ends, we will see Sasuke building his empire.
>gary stu who doesn't need to suffer any consequence for his actions
Yeah...sorry. Don't underestimate Uchiha.

Attached: MUzVh05.jpg (800x1140, 345K)

Under the current system some retarded Kage threatened konaha with war.

>then he will become dictator of united shinobi world.
He literally never said he intended to do that. His plan was to be a global Itachi, which was what he interpreted Hokage to be.

>First step, then he will become dictator of united shinobi world.
A shadow dictator that rules the world through fear and death. A rope is too kind for him.
>Yeah...sorry. Don't underestimate Uchiha.
Indeed, underestimating the author's darlings is never a good idea.

I wonder why Madara never married. A nice girl who'd care about him could help his psychopathic tendencies. If he felt like a human woman wouldn't be perfect enough for him, he could always go for the aliens. A woman like Kaguya would definitely be perfect for him.

Attached: 68319299_p0.jpg (1935x1403, 415K)

If it's true than this is a perfect opportunity to fix Kishimoto's mistake.

Attached: narusaku__commission__by_kurotaka911_dcpckfq-pre.jpg (730x1095, 89K)

because the anime is almost entirely filler

maybe Kishi will come back to Naruto/Bort if his Samurai 8 continues to flop

He didn't like weak stupid woman, and Kaguya was kinda retarded. Madara wanted a man who can dominate him on battlefield and in bed, and he met only one capable of that.

Attached: 1ffc360022717ca06e25a0f4d68f3244.jpg (263x604, 29K)

>Indeed, underestimating the author's darlings is never a good idea.
Damn right.

Attached: 1559668465957.png (655x767, 137K)

>Madara wanted a man
N-no he didn't. Him and Hashi were friends.

He said that he will solve all shinobi problems and will make all judgements and executions, that's pretty much tyrant speech, and authoritarianism will be good for shinobi world.
>A shadow dictator that rules the world through fear and death.
He is the savior shinobi world don't deserve, but will have.

Attached: sasuke_overlord.png (798x722, 457K)

Kishimoto made many mistakes, but not making NaruSaku canon was not one of them.

Attached: 1559507259576.png (600x600, 236K)

Only because Tobirama cockblocked them.

Attached: 90828ca50307c5ec672638a0fade5856.jpg (564x372, 49K)

Literally

Attached: 51463047_p2.png (850x820, 190K)

He basically says he'd murder anyone he'd find stepping out of line, but that's all. He wants to be judge, jury, and executioner, not a ruler that does the other stuff too.
Sooner or later people would unite in forcing him in a situation where he either fails or kills everyone.
He would be no saviour, he'd be the source of greater evil, that can't be everywhere anyway.

Hinata was the endgame from the very beginning of the series. How the hell did anyone ever think she'd get Naruto when all she did the whole series was talk about Sasuke. Naruto and Sakura were more "brother and sister" and Hinata was always being pushed that she liked/loved Nardo when no one else did. One of the biggest mistakes Kishi made was never doing ANYTHING about Hinata's confession and how it pushed Naruto over the edge into 9 tails mode during the pain arc. Like it was proven that Naruto actually cared for Hinata during that scene. Besides holding hands when Neji died and Naruto looking like an autist during those scenes, Naruto x Hinata wasn't brought up again until The Last

Attached: 988908090.png (549x414, 274K)

I mean, what was the reason for the first 5 great nations alliance ever to be created? One powerful common enemy.
What happened after the enemy was defeated? Retarded kages/Shikamaru started threatening with war/each other again. Guess what Sasuke was trying to prevent based on the previous experience?
This world of idiots truly did not deserve peace

What is going on in that image? Is Hashirama gonna wipe his shit on Madara's robe? Why?

I think you mean one for every Shin.

Was this whole plan Sasuke being selfless in his desire to make Itachi's sacrifice meaningful or was it him hating himself so much he came up with the plan that had him suffering to eternity?
I think probably both, but the second one kinda stronger

Do not put your faith in descendants of aliens!
Follow the strongest shinobi in history!
The creator of legends and the greatest legend!
Follow Hanzo the Salamander in his quest to becoming Ninja Shogun!

Attached: 1560276480691.png (488x322, 347K)

It's a ... Madara toilet paper dispenser

Forgot image

Attached: 51463047_p0.png (550x550, 49K)

Narusaku is dogshit. Bring back REAL nardo shipping

Attached: meu-amorminha-vida-15574849-230120191316.jpg (540x359, 27K)

Ah, Karin. Her and Team Taka members (excluding Sasuke) were really mismanaged by Kishimoto.
Then again, so was the entire War Arc, the only good thing about it was Hozuki Gengetsu, 2nd Mizukage.

Attached: 2nd Mizukage.png (376x463, 79K)

>I can bet that the first page of Borute where Naruto is supposedly killed by Kawaki is a ruse
Probably, that or Kawaki has nothing to do with what happened to Naruto of Leaf and its just Bort being salty and wrong.

That's clearly not NaruGaa, user.

The only good thing about the war arc was the kabuto on itachi sissy hypno sex scene. Now, THAT was unexpected.

Kabutops should have win that fight.

There is a reason he went out for a pack of ninja smokes when Sarada was born.

I swear to god, Gaara at some point was fangirling on Naruto just as much as Hinata did. Hack, he is not even married and just adopted a kid. That's your typical sad unrequited gay love story

Uchiha always win. If they had lost, kishi's boytoy would ded and kishi doesnt want sasuke to ded.

>ruler that does the other stuff too.
He literaly said that he will solve ALL shinobi problem, that's mean ruling. It's a children manga after all, what do you espect becides one or two vague replics? Some kind of election speech about tax policy and reforms?
>Sooner or later people would unite in forcing him
He is demigod, they overclassed, not happening.
>He would be no saviour, he'd be the source of greater evil
He will be selfless judge Dredd, way better than current system.

Attached: 5f21ab221d73ce8bb70f0dbee541fe28.jpg (510x638, 63K)

Moon

Attached: 59062396_p0.jpg (709x1047, 402K)

Anyone sane understands that this is the ultimate ship of the series. Hell, it literally starts with a kiss, which is described by databook as "Naruto's passionate way of calming Sasuke down" or smth like that.
Also it's confirmed that Sasuke remembers what the kiss tasted like and doesn't even know a guy from the back pushed Naruto. So he still thinks Naruto just did it on his own for some reason.

If Naruto should have ended up with someone other than Hinata, then the best choice would be her qt sister. They seem like they would enjoy just hanging out and having fun together.

Attached: commission__naruto_x_hanabi_by_amenoosa_dcx7g89-fullview.jpg (900x1285, 111K)

Do you think the War arc would have been better if Kishimoto took some hiatuses? The whole arc is so damn long but it also feels rushed as fuck and was missing a certain element to it that was always present during the Pain arc and all previous arcs

Attached: togashi.jpg (300x348, 21K)

Sasuke should have been a girl. And Hinata still should have won.

Attached: 1433007693841.jpg (775x800, 479K)

Sweet dreams, thank you, Rikudou Madara-sama.

Probably, but everything after the timeskip felt rushed. Like they brushed over the killing the evil Mizukaga until he was a zombie and the only jinchurikin introduced was Killer B

I'll be always watching over you, child. Have a wonderful dream.

Attached: 62183691_p34.png (963x1107, 376K)

They really should have been an arc about the Mizukage. He was one of the few jinchuuriki that mastered his Tailed-Beast.

Reminder the Uchiha are a clan of peace.

Attached: f65286702cdd744b7ccedad8768c1bcd.jpg (576x604, 124K)

They are. All of them are just severally mentally ill.

The only reason that mastering a tailed beast was good for was teaching Naruto and Killer B was already there for that

Yes, Madara will rip out Sakura's beating heart, and crush it.

Can anyone explain to me why is it even called "Shippuden"?

it's cringe

How so?

Is he going to fuck himself?

Three years.
Not a single thing happened.

Have sex

You wish, faggot.

Hurricane chronicles
Naruto gets fuuton
Manga isnt called anything different, anime probably wanted it to be the DBZ of Naruto

No! hes saving himself for Rin.

Sasuke is made for suffering!

Attached: 1511721353903.jpg (638x357, 25K)

This is wrong, user.
She don't have a smoking hot body yet.

Attached: party_time.png (720x679, 375K)

He needs to suffer hanging from a rope around his neck.

A bas fanfic

Naruto was holding back. Even Kawaki could tell

No! He went through enough suffering already! His claims against the Shinobi System were denounced as wrong and only due to the fact that he was lonely, not because he has a very legitimate claim against such a system which took away his family! Please! If you are going to kill him, let it be by his own hand!

Attached: 1509835654826.gif (540x281, 948K)

Boruto chapter 36 is going to be so good bros, i can feel it

Kodachi and Ikemoto will deliver

Attached: manga-boruto-35-jigen-Juubi.jpg (600x473, 117K)

Nope, sorry. I sentence him to death by Kumo BBC raping him until he drowns in semen.

my head hurts from reading that. game of thrones tier nonsense plot decision only because it would "subvert expectations". a good counter-example to your idea is the 8th gate of death which was built up from the start of naruto and when it finally happened it wasn't enough to kill madara but it didn't feel like nonsense. if tobi was just tobi i wouldn't be surprised or amazed just bored and let down.

I will die on this hill. Sakura's childhood infatuation with Sasuke and initial dislike of Naruto gradually turning into the realization that she doesn't fit with Sasuke's cold and powersexual personality as much as she does with Naruto's compassionate and nurturing personality. It's a comparatively honest take on her attraction shifting from aesthetic to something deeper than skin level.

That and Hinata fucking sucks.

I miss Sasuke's edginess. Sarada turning edgy wouldn't work well because she's a girl and it'll look so forced.

Attached: 1557858770757.png (1802x1300, 442K)

Edgy girls can work well, Salad just doesn't have a good reason to go edgelord.

>Sakura's childhood infatuation with Sasuke and initial dislike of Naruto gradually turning into the realization that she doesn't fit with Sasuke's cold and powersexual personality as much as she does with Naruto's compassionate and nurturing personality. It's a comparatively honest take on her attraction shifting from aesthetic to something deeper than skin level
Maybe, but it was too late for her-

>That and Hinata fucking sucks.
Faggot

>Sarada turning edgy wouldn't work well because she's a girl and it'll look so forced.
just make her into a yandere.

>Sarada does not have a reason to become edgy
Not yet. Not yet. Remember the first pages of the Boruto manga

Meanwhile I'm still here missing Pain/Nagato vs Naruto Arc, bros

What? That Sarada isn't Sakura's child? As much as I would've liked that to be the case it just won't happen.

Edgy Salad when?

Attached: 7431572113918821bff6a6c59469e0c4.jpg (437x670, 29K)

Sarada will become the heroine once Boruto goes full edge.

Boruto will never go full edge, he'll become Sasuke 2.0

>anyone better in bed than Madara
Delete this. Once Madara takes off his gloves he will take you to the Infinite Tsukuyomi for one night.

Attached: 1555182629549.jpg (564x531, 29K)

Except that's all fanfiction.

If she worked hard (and gave Lee a chance), sure.

When Konoha is erased from existence

Don't mind me just posting her best look.

Attached: b397e0b91a9a01df418e726468455047.jpg (417x621, 56K)

>finally given good 1v1
>jobs anyway
Just can't have nice things.

When she catches Boruto in bed with Sumire.

None of which will be from the old gen cast, except for Nardo and Sauce, of course.

Sorry. I'm not into fake chicks.

Sakura, by village or even world standards, is an extremely strong shinobi with many medical skills. It's just her two squadmates are far above reachable for anyone normal.

Looks like absolute shite. For about the last third of the war arc, the Konoha army vest was the only way to differentiate Sakura from Suigetsu.

Honestly I kinda felt sorry for Sakura when she thought she was able to keep up with them after Sasuke and Nardo began using chakra mechas and nukes.

Nah

I prefer this look, but to each his own.

Attached: 80c3596181ba95dd57c5cfee856de93f.jpg (1200x1572, 211K)

He's the 9th member of his group

>fanart
You basically just conceded. If I were to say war arc Sakura was just Suigetsu with tits I'd be lying, because she looked as flat as him.

Same. Naruto finally arriving at the village in full sage mode with Jiraiya's music playing was absolute kino.

Attached: 1558641653642.jpg (480x640, 68K)

Imagine actually caring about Naruto.
I bet you faggots actually wore Naruto head bands to class in highschool.

Go back to your loli threads please.

Can't someone explain to me what stop Naruto from just entering his 4th dimensions and coming out of all the new villain buttholes?

Obito is Rin's property.

Attached: 57729237_p9.png (710x724, 252K)

If they don't pull off Boruto being an Infinite Tsukuyomi dream, they should at least bring Madara back through a cult or something. Don't tell me that nobody was pissed off about the Tsukuyomi ending and that nobody wanted to stay in a happy illusion. A group of these pissed of losers would create a cult to bring Madara back so he could relaunch the illusion. And they'd succeed.

Itachi could defeat Jigen.

Attached: In the name of the moon.png (600x600, 466K)

But can he defeat normal adolescent sexual urges?

Attached: [Fidelbd] Naruto Shippuden - 453 - Itachi's Story ~ Light and Darkness - The Pain of Living.mkv (1920x1080, 161K)

Itachi couldn't defeat Kabuto kek

Fuckkk

Only in your stupid dreams.
In canon Rin was willing to tell Kakashi how much she wants to ride his dick in like what, an hour or even less after Obito's death?

No, and this is goog thing.
>Itachi is for Izumi
>Sasuke is for Sakura
>Naruto is for Hinata
>Obito is for Rin
>Madara is for Kaguya
>Hashirama is for Mito
Naruto is conservative anime and supports traditional values, no homo.

Attached: naruto_nuclear_family.jpg (1169x708, 103K)

Itachi never went for the kill and still defeated him.

Disgusting and incredibly shitty taste. The fact that all of these except the last 2 are one-sided only supports this
It's still so fucking funny to me that the first thing that Itachi decided to do after returning to Konoha was to go eat dango

What about Tobirama? Forever alone?

Only because of 'OH MY IZANAGI, AND MY EDO TENSEI BODY!'

Kakashi would politely decline her and Rin would fall in love with Obito after he confessed to her and she saw how perfect he is.

Attached: 72628350_p34_master1200.jpg (1072x1200, 324K)

>Obito is for Rin
>Madara is for Kaguya
>Hashirama is for Mito
Canon, correct, and based.

Attached: 53421562_p11.jpg (768x768, 354K)

In canon she also wanted to watch over Obito, heal his wounds, and support his dreams. She only had a crush on Kakashi, like all the girls. There's one cute genius in every generation, Orochimaru, Kakashi, Itachi, Sasuke, etc.

Attached: [Fidelbd] Naruto Shippuden - 450 - Rival.mkv_snapshot_01.30_[2019.06.12_20.58.54].jpg (1920x1080, 182K)

Didn't Kaguya marry some filler dude?

Kabuto at his prime could beat Jigen

Have you accepted Sakura as the angel she is?

Attached: Cherry Blossom Heaven.jpg (750x553, 86K)

Yes, but Kaguya needs an immortal man who also has a third eye and Madara needs a mommy gf. She is currently keeping him in her sex dungeon, but they'll marry in a few hundred years.

Sorry, your waifu is literally weaker than her. Deal with it.

I was always a bit dissapointed that Obito didn't get a third eye so that every comma could have had an eye in that bitchen mask.

There is only one angel.

Attached: 68631804_p0.jpg (950x950, 271K)

It wasn't an O MY. He said he was going to use it at the start of the fight, the entire fight is spent setting it up, and even before the fight he said he had a plan to force the release of edo tensei. It's definitely silly that sharingan had yet another OP power, but that doesn't mean it was an asspull. It was the same as Kabuto suddenly having sage mode. Something that is omnipresent throughout the fight can't be an asspull.
Itachi also tells Sasuke specifically not to use Susano'o and he specifically doesn't use his. He would've wrecked Kabuto if that was his goal, but he needed Kabuto alive to release edo tensei. Their fighting styles were too different for Kabuto to compete without any external leverage like when he threatened comatose Sasuke against Kakashi during the chuunin exams. Hence why he tries to go for Sasuke during the Itachi fight too. Kabuto was a tactician, while Itachi was an absolute unit/steamroll 'em all kinda guy.

Attached: 1553975353932.jpg (1334x750, 47K)

So who is Boruto and Kawaki going to be for?

Konan is for Yahiko.

Attached: 1558384494635.jpg (480x640, 49K)

Whoever made this deserves the death penalty and then rotting in the worst shithole in hell for even daring to compare best Sakura with shit like Cuckura Whoruno.

He's probably been retconned.

My waifus are Kaguya and Delta. What now, shitbag?

Absolutely assblasted.

>Kaguya
Punched out.

>Delta
Is going to be defeated by Sakura's daughter.

Yes? Why wouldn't a sensible human being be peeved by this atrocious crime against taste?

Madara will remain in Kaguya's sex dungeon until she has made him atone for hurting Obito and Rin.

I think you mean barely more of a distraction than that rich kid was for the fat cannibal ninja.

He said he was going to use it at the start of the fight, but isn't it kind of fucking weird that Izanagi just happens to be the tool that they needed to use for such an oddly specific situation? Plus Itachi could play the fight however he wanted too because he was immortal at the time. He could get cut into pieces as many times as he felt like, until he could get that bullshit 'oh, my visual genjutsu can pierce through your unseeing eyes'.

>punched out
Which would have accomplished jackshit had it not been for Suckura's eternal babysitters from team "save a ho" 7.

>Slutrada
>beating anything but old men penises around
Kek. Sure faggot, just make sure to hold your breath waiting.

Sorry you can't handle Best Girl being best.

Attached: Literally the Best Girl of Naruto.jpg (500x500, 95K)

>Anyone other than Bort and Naruto winning a fight.

That'd be so cool. Poor Juubito didn't even get proper clothes... or shoes

Attached: 71827841_p0.jpg (750x1036, 156K)

Anime isn’t canon

Nah. If he went for the kill Kabuto would have been sealed just as fast as Orochimaru was.
Jigen would be defeated just the same.

Hot. He'll think twice about hurting cutest guy and his gf again.

Attached: 3795db20721733635c3489b0e1301d2730eb0105_00.jpg (512x236, 30K)

>isn't it kind of fucking weird
It did just happen to be the tool they needed but that's just how the fight was written. An asspull would be if Kabuto was superpowered and curbstomping Itachi and then Itachi used Izanami out of nowhere. Instead it was clearly the intention for the entire fight to go that way.
>He could get cut into pieces
But he didn't. Itachi was not only winning because of immortality, he was winning and he also happened to be immortal. Sort of like Madara, who was styling on the Allied Forces and the Five Kage under edo tensei, but even once he revives fully, stops being immortal, no longer has unlimited chakra, and goes blind, he continues to dominate.

Why do Itachifags overestimate Itachi so much? I've seen itachifags honestly believe itachi could beat Madara.

Itachi wasn't winning, if he was abusing the reanimation like crazy. Had he not been an edo tensei he would have died several times over.

If he can land a hit he could defeat anyone.

If he went for the kill he would have defeated him very early on.

Yes, but inside a cave like that he's not going to be able to activate his full susanoo without fucking himself over, and thus he wont be able to use his stupid ass totsuka blade. All Kabutops would have to do is use that sound genjutsu with the light attached to it and then control the ground under itachi to spike him up the bum.

I don't think Itachi is beating Kabuto in that cave if he's alive.

Literally could have sealed her right here if he didn’t have to save Sasuke

Attached: A12D38BB-D71A-43DA-9D01-5E11E8F13B09.jpg (1066x1600, 240K)

The cave is huge. Sasuke used full Susanoo with no negative repercussions.

Attached: 38C19445-7DB8-4D2A-9C0D-38F7E8A12E4E.jpg (1066x1600, 329K)

??? how could he have sealed him there, he clearly isn't using the full armor susano

If he was serious he would have been using it

I wish he didn't get proper pants, or any pants at all.

Attached: 1558873462300.jpg (977x1200, 556K)

The cave can be as big or as small as Kabuto wants it to be though, is the problem. Itachi needed Sasuke to break out of the sound genjutsu Kabuto used. If Itachi was alive, and got hit with that, Kabuto could kill him before it wears off.

The fight wouldn’t last long enough for Kabuto to shit. Would have ended in the first few seconds if Itachi wanted to kill him.

No it wouldn't. Kabuto was able to dodge Sasuke's susano arrow with no effort. Do you seriously believe Itachi could somehow just blitz and end a sage that easily?

This. At least we got a shirtless Obito later.

And itachi was able to blitz Nagato.
Nagato >>>>>>>>>>>> Kabuto.
So yes, it would.

I can handle Sakura KINOmoto being best girl just fine, thanks. Uncultured swines with putrid tastebuds comparing her with garbage like Chimpkura on the other hand, can be quite grating.

You're a retard. That's not how PLs work in Naruto. Itachi got his ass bitchslapped by Kabuto.

Except the moments where if he wanted to, he could have killed him. Sure.
Read the manga instead of your fan fiction.

Only Rin may see Obito's penis.

Attached: 1559504767011.jpg (749x409, 51K)

This is absolutely true. However, I wouldn't mind a little peek.

But only Madara took a REALLY good look on it.

Attached: 69318428_p7_master1200.jpg (550x650, 198K)

KAGUYA

Attached: [Fidelbd] Naruto Shippuden - 450 - Rival.mkv_snapshot_01.32_[2019.06.12_20.59.00].jpg (1920x1080, 196K)

Young boy needs quidance from adult man.

Attached: 1ecf27651d04fec2bf34931a6ecc1563.jpg (564x1034, 63K)

Hetfaggotry is the most boring thing on the planet, even moreso than hunter x hunter and that's saying something, my dude.

Attached: fa5935ab1d0455784e379ae519de90ca.png (406x600, 202K)

This scene made me feel things in my pants

And what is your version? NarutoSasuke, ItachiShisui, HahiramaMadara? What about Obito and Tobirama?

Do you like seeing penetrated Madara?

Y-yes. Very much. But only because it was by Kaguya. He was obviously scared of her. I bet she femdoms him every day.

This is my infinite tsukuyomi dream and I don't want to wake up.

Attached: 46377933_p14.png (940x640, 147K)

If I was Obito I would have went to get my eye back and steal Shisui’s eyes to unlock EMS

Tobirama is forever alone (because he's a grump and is no fun)

Obito can have rin but only after madara rapes him.

Go away Kaguya

But at least we can all agree that Obito beating Konan was an asspull?

All the akatsuki had to die to support the plot.

Why do you want to inflict more suffering on Obito?

Can we all agree that even though Obito is for Rin and Konan is for Yahiko that this is still hot? Even if it's wrong?

Attached: 1558384625759.jpg (564x461, 46K)

Yes. Obito is my husband but I liked Konan and he shouldn't have choked a girl to death.

And there are all blatant moments where if Itachi hadn't been able to abuse the shit out of edo tensei, he'd have been killed.

>after madara rapes him.
R-rude. Obito has a nice supportive and porn addicted boyfriend, you know.
>Tobirama is forever alone
But is handsome, such a waste.

Attached: 2dce0f8309c7d0f6e1f69239599d7110.jpg (564x846, 64K)

It is hot because it is wrong. Don't tell Rin and Yahiko!

Because i'm a sadist and i get off on others' pain and suffering

What are the first 3 panels meant to convey? Konan would not do that to a poor injured boy, rright?

Attached: 11-1.png (895x870, 226K)

Izanagi's existence is bullshit in and of itself. It's described as a genjutsu that 'rewrites time'. What the fuck happened to genjutsu being illusions? Why the fuck can it rewrite fucking TIME.

Me too. That's why I want Kaguya to brutally rape Madara every single day because he needs to be put in his place.

>"B-but I want to be my nice guy fantasies to be true at least in my animu!

They had sex, and Nagato listened with happy smiling face.

Kaguya did the same thing.

Him winning wasn't an asspull but the way he did absolutly was. Five minutes of constent explosions has to be a shit load of tags and he has special eyes that let those little bastards light up like christmas trees and stealth beyond stealth, it would have been less of a cop out if he said he noticed her trap and ruined most of it so he could win would have been perfectly fine and way more satisfying than how Sauce survived his senpai

Good thing the moments where he could have killed him happened first, then.

I like how the anime changed this scene from Nagato standing against the door to just standing outside a distance away as Yahiko and Konan had sex.

Do any of you know the quickest way to get perma banned from all of 4 chan?

The shit Kaguya can do should not be something any random joe uchiha with the sharingan can do, which Izanagi is. You don't even need MS to use it.

??? The fight started with them talking, and then with Kabutops hiding and Sauce taking a potshot at him, and then Kabuto used a that sweet ass sound genjutsu on them. At which point could Itachi have killed him first in this situation?

post cp?

While I rooted for NaruSaku in the begining I quickly lost interest in it as a viable paring because of how kishi fucked it up constantly, and NaruHina was the one pairing I never liked because of how obnoxious (and toxic) the fanbase was at times regarding it.

Hell even now I find myself liking crack pairings more than cannon ones.

Attached: NaruTayu by fidjero.jpg (474x676, 50K)

Nagato is happy Yahiko jumped on that grenade for him.

The moment he summons Susanoo.
Read the manga.

Do you mean when he smashed the wall? Kabuto was already in sage mode by that time, if he had felt Itachi going for the kill, he could avoid it.

>Tobirama is forever alone
Tobirama is for his anija, fuck Madara.

Attached: 015f171c82efe8b76cd360d8d145baa2.jpg (564x564, 36K)

Itachi had a girlfriend conspiracy theorist fag.

>hat the fuck happened to genjutsu being illusions? Why the fuck can it rewrite fucking TIME.

Attached: it_just_works__king_crimson_jojo_parte_5__by_muffinofgood_dajeqmp-pre.jpg (894x894, 77K)

NO IT DOESN'T! How the hell does casting a genjutsu on yourself, and then getting REKT allow the ILLUSION to revive you? All for the price of ONE eye.

An illusion so powerful it tricks the user into thinking he is still alive

But how does that trick the fucking laws of the universe?

Sakura is great

Attached: wvssuldi9gmz.jpg (734x1050, 124K)

It basically puts a genjutsu on reality.

How? Reality isn't a conscious living thing, how can you put it under a genjutsu? Why did Kishi give the sharingan such ridiculous shit?

>narusaku
>ntr

Attached: Dear+god+_eba8f8bf914ef3adb6f67be81820d0dd.jpg (600x600, 201K)

Why does it stop there? Why couldn't danzo just rewrite sasuke to be a frog? Or why doesn't sasuke give sakura tits?

Because the sharingan can counter other sharingan bullshit, or something and Danzo is shit with it. And Sasuka doesn't send enough time with the worst girl to waste an eye for her.

Although why Obito didn't burn an eye to make his waifu 'real' and alive again, I'll never know.

Plus maybe it's nostalgia, maybe it's because I was still a dumb teen, but I remember Nagato as the most dangerous enemy ever met yet
Because it was hard to find flaws in his reasoning (in the parts before going off about ninja nukes at least)
And because he was the first in a long time to truly push Naruto over the edge, making him willing to take the 9-tails' power not to "defend/take back his friend" "protect someone" or other usual talk-no-justu Naruto bull, but because Naruto truly wanted to kill someone
The moment this played while he was about to take off the seal completely (ant Yamato already saw the "9" on his hand) I truly thought it was over, that the author had enough balls to say that even our protagonist couldn't manage to be perfect, and even Pain wasn't able to contain it, Naruto/the 9 tails would just have destroyed everything and every character I came to love, that' what I remember thinking in those moments
Damn, maybe I was a gullible kid but that was damn good
youtu.be/9iZS9QdVIKs

But sasuke can spam the izanagi infinite times because he has the rinnegan. He would not lose an eye.

I still don't think he'd waste the effort on Cuckura.

It only applies to oneself. You can use a genjutsu to make Sasuke think he's a frog or you can use one to make yourself think he's a frog but you can't rewrite him to actually be a frog.

No, he did not, and i don't know where this even came from(neither does Kishi, according to one of the fests, where he was asked about Itachi's girlfriend and Kishi said "Who?"). That's a blatant lie created by Itachifags(who clearly did not read novels, where Itachi explicitly says and thinks about how he is not interested in Izumi) in order to paint their beloved """hero""" in a even more tragic way.
>"Oh noooo my son :(( he suffered so much, he killed his gf"
Oh for fuck's sake

He was damn amazing
Also unironically fits the highest tier

Attached: 1560247663460-1-1.jpg (482x1120, 225K)

Izanami is more bullshit

So do Obito and Madara. However I think that infinite tsukuyomi is a step above. Pain, Obito, and Madara all identified a core problem: that the shinobi system is flawed. It's hard to argue with this on its face because the series spends the entire first part showing us how many people are suffering due to circumstances beyond their control that are directly tied to being born in shinobi villages (Naruto, Zabuza, Haku, Neji, Gaara, Sasuke, for example), and this continues into part two as well.
Pain's motives were to improve the world, but his methodology and solution were both flawed. He fundamentally believed people could not understand each other, so he knew his peace would only be temporary. He accepted that the great nations would periodically nuke each other which would create periods of peace. His motives were hard to dispute for sure, but his methodology was flawed because he killed to achieve his goal, and his goal itself was also imperfect.
On the other hand, Obito and Madara had the same sound motives, but their solution was superior. The infinite tsukuyomi was to create a lasting peace. Where they falter is methodology alone. If they didn't kill to achieve it, their motives would've been very difficult to argue with. During the "talk no jutsu", Naruto could literally not combat Obito on an ideological level: he had nothing to dispute Obito's goal, even Kakashi acknowledges that Obito may have in fact been on the right path after all. Where Obito faltered was in starting a war to round up the last two jinchuuriki. That's why Naruto only attacks the HOW, not the WHAT he wants to achieve. If someone could achieve this goal without bloodshed they would be 100% right.
In my opinion this is what makes the series an ultimately compelling story, in spite of Kishi's writing and in spite of Jump's editing.

Tobi tells Sasuke that Itachi killed his lover.

Attached: Naruto v43-216.jpg (2037x3056, 1.88M)

Obito knew that most of his denerate clansmen lusted over their brothers, so he was messing with Sasuke, wanted to make him jealous. But Itachi was true Uchiha, he didn't liked girls.

a)so that just fits the whole "Itachifags made it up to make Itachi's story seem more tragic than needed", only this time Obito, not the most honest and trustful person in the world, bullshitting Sasuke into this
b)again, Kishi has no idea who that is. People even used to joke that the "lover" was Shisui, since in one of the versions(novel?)he helped Shisui by pushing him into water

Kabuto easily avoided Susano attacks. He stomps.