I don't think they should be promoting their shogi anime this way...

I don't think they should be promoting their shogi anime this way. People who might be really into shogi might be turned off.

Attached: LOLIS.jpg (4077x5933, 1.87M)

>turned off by cute loli wives
What a bunch of faggots. Loli chess anime when?

inb4 thk who's busy spergung for hours in another thread.

>baited by lolis
>stay for actual researched shogi strategy and history
he got me, he got me good

Attached: 1520894356504.jpg (273x316, 73K)

Yeah, the presence of hags such as Stinko has been known to reduce the audience of otherwise perfectly good loli shows

based loli bro

>THK
user called it. Like Clockwork.

Not a new IP. Hmm.

im this user tho

Ginko is most popular, loli enough, and is cute. We don't need another 500+ thread filled with blinding autism where you try to stop lolicons from liking what you don't like.

Agree OP

Not a loli, and I hope you and your ilk die of cancer.

Attached: 1516696596189.png (1003x1417, 1.69M)

>thk
>once again uses Ai to shitpost
I hope you kill yourself or choke to death on food. This board will greatly benefit from your death.

At least I know what constitutes a loli, faggot.

Attached: 1543183501744.jpg (3226x4100, 953K)

We love Ginko here.

Attached: 1551996720726.jpg (1280x720, 61K)

How do you make a shogi anime without being boring as fuck then

He's a known normalfag so counts as shitposting and falseflagging.

>tsunderefags are so cancerous they sperg about their bogeyman even in threads about loli anime
Holy shit. No wonder nobody likes you guys. I'm glad Ro-Kyu-Bu aired before you started your shitposting campaign, since everyone could agree that Aoi was a bitch there without some retard REEEEing about "THK".

\Cute hags

stinko
>bothers yaichi when he has an important match
>offers to sell her digusting hag body
>abuses yaichi and is generic tsundere
>when rejected cries like a bitch, useless
>sucks at shogi
ai
>makes yaichi homemade meals
>is faithful loving loli
>understanding, respects yaichi
>even when sidelined still tries to support yaichi as much as she can
>shogi prodigy
How can Ginko even compete?

I'm horribly confused.
The anime was made to promote shogi.
But the shogi isn't actually at all the focus of the show.

Except it is, have you even watched it?

How do you achieve loli harem?

Attached: 1559798785435.webm (888x500, 2.74M)

>How can Ginko even compete?
She has a vayjayjay capable of taking a dick and she's older so she has the motor skills for better hand/blowjobs

Ginko a cute

Attached: D6oS8Udd.jpg (1030x1444, 113K)

>the same discord teens from yesterday's thread are already shitposting on a new thread
What a surprise.

>implies boogeyman
>then this happens
Oi, you weren't even around for RKB since it didn't have a girl who triggered your autism. No need to pretend Aoi was a girl you sperg at when it was LRD who called her a hag and did his usual thing. Nobody cared for Aoi since she's a JK in the physical sense, unlike Ginko who is a JC loli. Same for T3P's, but you managed to screw that up magnificently by recently and suddenly shitposting Nozomi like you have been doing with Ginko even though that was never a thing, which you were afraid to prove with archive. You even have the balls to praise an old looking JK (Sakura) like the hypocrite that you are. You were effectively BTFO.

literally no idea wtf are u saying stinkofag

Attached: uhm.png (1857x288, 59K)

Ginko a shit

>edit in element

Huh? We all hated Aoi for being a generic tsunbitch who was getting in the way of Tomoka and the others and got way too much focus. You just hadn't made up your bogeyman to cope with Yea Forums's hatred for tsunderes yet at that time, assuming you were even here back then.

I don't think they should be putting shogi in their loli anime. As someone really into loli, I was turned off.

Another Ginko thread because people can't stop talking about our Ginko. Cool.

Attached: 67770747_p0.jpg (1000x1412, 880K)

Yea Forums just loves Ginko too much.

you don't see shit of shougi in that. It doesn't even explain the fucking rules. Ikaru no go at least explained a little go.

Terrible liar. You were too busy making a making a name for youself in Raildex during both seasos. LRD and a few hated her, but they wete nothing liktg you. Nothing.

"You" being? You just might have constructed an imaginary bogeyman who only exists in your head. I have no stakes in the whole Ginko thing, but it seems awfully similar to the Aoi situation, the only difference being that RKB aired before you started forcing your bogeyman as a way to explain away people disliking tsundere characters.

>It doesn't even explain the fucking rules.
Because it's not meant for people who don't already know shogi. You do know that the official Japanese shogi association endorses this series, right?

the official shogi ass is full of lolicons. And it's a good thing