Tell me this isn’t a 100% ripoff of Evangelion

Tell me this isn’t a 100% ripoff of Evangelion.

Attached: F8257117-2629-472D-9A8D-E2A8E8624AA9.jpg (3000x1688, 1.32M)

It is better than Evangelion

There is literally not a single thing in common with the two series

It's not?
There's an actual cast of characters.
The mc isn't a pity party charity case.
There's actual romantic climax.
It has an ending.

Kek, how the fuck

Really? Get into big robot to fight bad monster, only difference is it’s a 2 person mech. Eva x Pacific Rim.
The whole idea of Evangelion is that it’s not just a mecha anime but tackling mental health issues in adolescence at the same time. The romantic climax is not there because it’s realistic like every other aspect of the series. Also the Ending of Evangelion is hard to face and that’s what makes it such a good ending. You can read that as the romantic climax as well as a metaphor for the end of the era of Evas. The artwork and concept behind Darling in the Franxx is literally the same and is just shittier and is more toward fan service. Try again.

That isn’t a 100% ripoff of Evangelion.

it's a ripoff of a bunch of shows, not just Eva.

>nge invented mechs

At least it's more original than Planet With.

This isn't a 100% ripoff of Evangelion.

>RahXephon
>Argento Soma
>Gasaraki
>Dead Aggressor
>Aquarion
>De:vadasy
>Gakuen Senki Muryou
>could go on
Are new are you? How old are you?

.....are you sure about that?

Attached: tumblr_p38f5mj8qs1qintiqo1_1280.jpg (1280x1029, 409K)

you are 100% right. people who say otherwise either never watched eva and all they know about it is memes, or are so biased for franxx they're blind to the truth

Doesn’t mean that this isn’t the same, but this might even be closer, as Shows

It doesn't matter wheter or not it is a ripoff of evengelion, this show is concentrated, pure garbage and should never have existed

>it's not?
it is. Atsushi Nishigori was a heavily influential creator at GAINAX (studio that made evangelion, the creator of DITF was directly involved in Evangelion)
>there's an actual cast of characters.
both series have characters? regardless if you like either series they do in fact have characters
>the mc isn't a pity party charity case
shinji spends all his time alone trying to avoid bringing his bs around other people which is the opposite of a pity party.
>romantic climax
evangelion wasn't a romance to begin with so that point is irrelevant
>it has an ending
the ending of DITF is the "Poochie" of anime. the bitch turns into a space shit and aliens pop out of nowhere. worst writing i've ever seen. evangelion had a clear ending regardless if it you understood it.

how is this a ripoff of NGE. its literally just a 14 year old boy's wet dream in anime form

this is (not) a 100% ripoff of Evangelion

Only if you're a superficial idiot. Eva is still far superior.

OP here, I misspoke, DITF rips off NGE and makes it shittier at the same time.

>shinji spends all his time alone trying to avoid bringing his bs around other people which is the opposite of a pity party.
People really need to grow the fuck up and stop shitting down on "weak" characters in order to feel better for themselves. Its utterly pathetic.

>shinji spends all his time alone trying to avoid bringing his bs around other people which is the opposite of a pity party.
that's litterally a pity party.
"audience feel bad for me i'm a boring bitch!"

No, we’re talking about a pity party in the sense of within the series, not to the audience.

This

Bad grid. While it does show the complete lack of originality from the director it doesn't show a context copy.
For instance, 02 is an Asuka clone and the protagonist walking in on 02 naked has absolutely nothing in common with the Shinji-Rei scene besides the girl being naked.

It 100% is, turns to shit right in the very end just like EVA. The difference though is that Noshigori is creatively bankrupt, where as Gainax was just regular bankrupt.

Rather than a straight ripoff it’s NGE crossed with [HAVE BABIES] propaganda.

Tell me your post isn’t a 100% ripoff of reddit.