YU-NO: A Girl Who Chants Love at the Bound of this World

Episode 11 soon!

Attached: YU-NO-ep11.Cap_0005-1024x576.jpg (1024x576, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fEbC-Rq32Q0
youtu.be/NeDD23FKz9I
youtu.be/6b_lR7rIP8E?list=PLpzgDjI4N-cT5ZA6njJo-d2u-bUXh8ST-&t=7108
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I want to fuck Mio.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kono Yo no Hate de Koi wo Utau Shoujo YU-NO - 10 [720p].mkv_snapshot_20.19_[2019.06.0 (1280x720, 103K)

does he even collect the orb in the anime

starting

Attached: D8yTE76XUAEAh9X.jpg:large.jpg (1440x810, 132K)

Attached: D8yTcvoW4AABnCk.jpg:large.jpg (1440x810, 132K)

Attached: D8yUVGDXoAA_SUv.jpg:large.jpg (1440x810, 117K)

Attached: D8yVry-XYAEJSX8.jpg (1200x675, 122K)

Attached: D8yWF9pXUAoZCuP.jpg (1200x675, 74K)

Attached: D8yXPLbXYAIlEQM.jpg (1200x675, 193K)

Attached: D8yXPLbXYAIlEQM.jpg:large.jpg (1440x810, 268K)

next stop

Attached: D8yXPWsWsAQyCcd.jpg:large.jpg (1440x810, 155K)

Attached: D8yY2CxWwAAks1i.jpg:large.jpg (1920x1080, 138K)

What is the secret?

Attached: image.jpg (1920x1080, 247K)

He didnt kiss her properly. Whatba betta omega fag.

That expression XD

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-06-11-18h18m46s348.png (1280x720, 642K)

Actually thought he was gonna leave her and jump back so that was a nice little surprise.
Another thing, does he erase himself from the parallel worlds he travels to every time since he eventually leaves voluntarily or not?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kono Yo no Hate de Koi wo Utau Shoujo YU-NO - 11 [720p].mkv_snapshot_17.24_[2019.06.1 (1280x720, 448K)

>the secret under the white gown
Unexpected "Foxy Mama" episode?

Nice that Yuki got a little redemption. In the VN does he know they fucked?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kono Yo no Hate de Koi wo Utau Shoujo YU-NO - 11 [720p].mkv_snapshot_20.16_[2019.06.1 (1280x720, 139K)

His dad is a dick.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kono Yo no Hate de Koi wo Utau Shoujo YU-NO - 11 [720p].mkv_snapshot_21.27_[2019.06.1 (1280x720, 67K)

So Kanna's route is next?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kono Yo no Hate de Koi wo Utau Shoujo YU-NO - 11 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_08.27_[2019.06. (1920x1080, 435K)

It was like she was looking at walking garbage.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kono Yo no Hate de Koi wo Utau Shoujo YU-NO - 11 [720p].mkv_snapshot_07.05_[2019.06.1 (1280x720, 76K)

>Another thing, does he erase himself from the parallel worlds he travels to every time since he eventually leaves voluntarily or not?
He does, but I don't think it's ever addressed.
Actually now that I think of it, I guess it would make sense that when he became a time lord or whatever in the epilogue of the epilogue, he split his causality flow into multiple streams and directed them into the "happy endings" that unlock after clearing the game, thus solving that problem, but it'll probably remain my headcanon unless the anime shows something supporting or contradicting it.

I like how he manages to insert dirty jokes so smoothly.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kono Yo no Hate de Koi wo Utau Shoujo YU-NO - 11 [1080p].mkv-00h04m06s-0001.png (1920x1080, 2.17M)

He's like cartoonishly evil.
>lightning shooting everywhere
>Get back to work everyone!
>lightning flips a fucking truck
>I-I-It's not my fault!

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kono Yo no Hate de Koi wo Utau Shoujo YU-NO - 11 [720p].mkv_snapshot_13.47_[2019.06.1 (1280x720, 110K)

Best girl

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kono Yo no Hate de Koi wo Utau Shoujo YU-NO - 11 [720p].mkv_snapshot_05.45_[2019.06.1 (1280x720, 86K)

What happens when he goes back? Does he just fuck off permanently from that timeline and everyone else go on as if he died?

Will we continue to see her? Ayumi fucking disappeared in this arc.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kono Yo no Hate de Koi wo Utau Shoujo YU-NO - 11 [1080p].mkv-00h21m04s-0001.jpg (1920x1080, 468K)

>didn't want to reset because that would mean the kissu (sex) didn't happen
Mio is great.

Damn that's pretty fucked up.

The QUALITY of episode was pretty bad, but I'm still enjoying it. I don't remember the part about losing the reflector device and telling Mio about it. But same as last week, it's been a long time since I read the VN, so I might have just forgot.

Really wish they would've played the original song when That One Thing happens. Also feel like the explosion drowned out the best part.

youtube.com/watch?v=fEbC-Rq32Q0

I liked the scene right before that, where Kanna says "If you drive that thing away from here, you will die", then the other workers just watch him go, like "Well, there goes Hajime. Let's see if he get's out of this one or not."

I like how he gets out of the well last. You can bet he had a good view going up.

>enemy appears inside a locked chamber that no one has entered in 8000 years which they had no possible way of getting into first
i love it when this happens
>gunshot AND a giant boulder
11/10 i burst out laughing

Attached: thanks dad.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

WHY ARE THEY NOT USING THE FUCKING GAME OST AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1436036573564.png (270x270, 156K)

Does Mio really still act tsun after they fuck? And I'm sure she'd be fully aware of this joke if they did too.
Also funny how they panic and Mio wanted one 'last memory' with him even though by the time they escape it had only been a few hours.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kono Yo no Hate de Koi wo Utau Shoujo YU-NO - 11 [720p].mkv_snapshot_04.23_[2019.06.1 (1280x720, 123K)

I beat my meat to that sexy scene

It's not even 10% of the VN's quality
At this point it's just a walkthrough with shitty isekai music

KANNA!

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kono Yo no Hate de Koi wo Utau Shoujo YU-NO - 11 [720p].mkv_snapshot_10.10_[2019.06.1 (1280x720, 952K)

So basically he replaces the Takuya of every parallel universe he hops to and then they disappear from the chaos correction thing, effectively erasing Takuya from existence? That is pretty fucked.

More like he absorbs the experiences of the Takuyas in each parallel universe into one super-gattai-Takuya who will go on to reach the true end.

Dead

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kono Yo no Hate de Koi wo Utau Shoujo YU-NO - 11 [720p].mkv_snapshot_20.57_[2019.06.1 (1280x720, 162K)

When does he fuck his mother/wife and daughter/sister together?

and here goes the half of the animation budget

What a waste.

This, except it's also spoiling shit left and right and throwing in excessive foreshadowing for no reason.
Are they just going to cut out the wife, seeing as they replaced her first appearance with mom?

What will her Persona be, Yea Forums?

Wasn't it CG? I'm not really sure actually.

The apparition that appears to Takuya under Triangle Mountain was always his mother. It was never Sayless.

>Will we continue to see her? Ayumi fucking disappeared in this arc.

No. On every route except her own, Mio ends up exploring the interior of Triangle Mountain by herself, goes missing, and presumably ends up dying alone in total darkness of starvation or thirst.

The next route being adapted is Eriko's, which is foreshadowed both by the episode title and Takuya's dad talking about how he's going to discover Ryuuzouji's secret shortly.

>No. On every route except her own, Mio ends up exploring the interior of Triangle Mountain by herself, goes missing, and presumably ends up dying alone in total darkness of starvation or thirst.
Fuck.

>Mio ends up exploring the interior of Triangle Mountain by herself
So does she do this to rebel against her dad wanted to send her overseas instead of the from Yuuki's posters when it's not her route?

>No. On every route except her own, Mio ends up exploring the interior of Triangle Mountain by herself, goes missing, and presumably ends up dying alone in total darkness of starvation or thirst.
Fuck. I always hate to think about this in VNs.

>The apparition that appears to Takuya under Triangle Mountain was always his mother.
I could see that, but where was it made clear?

Yeah, although there's another angle to it as well. As you saw from this route, Mio likes Takuya but is estranged from him due to walking in him on cumming inside Mitsuki in the history lab on the literal same day after she decided to put her trust in him. If Takuya doesn't repair his relationship with her (by doing her route), Mio gets irritated by how he's treating her dismissively and blowing off her research. She therefore feels spurred to prove her big discovery at Triangle Mountain on day 2 of the loop without Takuya's help, and disappears. Yuuki asks for help looking for her after this happens, but the only trace of her that you find is her bag of supplies outside of Triangle Mountain.

1. Takuya's mother is shown to be a blond lady in the very first moments of the game.
2. The blond lady under Triangle Mountain has a clearly different appearance and hairstyle from Sayless or Yuno.
3. Takuya identifies her as his mother.

It's just one of those no-brainer things. Also, it's been a while and I can't remember if the apparition actually says anything in the VN but that's another strike against it being Sayless if it does.

But seriously, does Yuki know they fucked?

oh no, not the sexy teacher

Pretty sure she silently smiles. I don't remember #3 but maybe I missed it. I wouldn't have noticed differences without comparing side by side. I suppose I'll replay sometime.

Attached: mikos.png (512x576, 71K)

So am I wrong for believing that after fulfilling her duties as priestess and being sent beyond the event horizon she saw Takuya while tracing the history of events, thought he was cute and immediately started talking to a past version of herself (and possibly Koudai going by her appearance in the OP) to convince her not to fulfill her duties so at the very least another version of her could fuck him?

Currently playing the game and just finished the prologue going into ayumi route. Does it get any better? It's a little interesting but all of the inspecting every little thing and shit is getting pretty tedious. Also I really don't care for ayumi and it's pretty painful that I have to go through every route before reaching the true route.

How overkill it was made it comedic.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kono Yo no Hate de Koi wo Utau Shoujo YU-NO - 11 [720p]dd.webm (1280x720, 2.84M)

>On every route except her own, Mio ends up exploring the interior of Triangle Mountain by herself
Wasn't the entire reason she round the entrance prior to having to leave town because Takuya saw Kanna leaving the mountain? She never would have found the entrance if not for Takuya's interference.

Having no direction on what you're supposed to inspect got better after the routes branch off, except for in a couple spots. Ayumi route was not very fun for me. I was glad I didn't drop it though.

How many old men?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kono Yo no Hate de Koi wo Utau Shoujo YU-NO - 11 [720p].mkv_snapshot_20.34_[2019.06.1 (1280x720, 131K)

Spoil me, what's happening next week?

Why would someone shoot themselves before getting crushed by a boulder?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kono Yo no Hate de Koi wo Utau Shoujo YU-NO - 11 [720p].mkv_snapshot_15.29_[2019.06.1 (1280x720, 94K)

So how do the route epilogues work? I know they stay locked until you get the true ending but what's the reason for that?

We're getting to know Eriko and Mitsuki better, probably.

Not enough.

Boss!

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kono Yo no Hate de Koi wo Utau Shoujo YU-NO - 11 [720p].mkv_snapshot_06.24_[2019.06.1 (1280x720, 78K)

why so little hype?

The VN remake has more hype than the anime. It's kinda weird in some respects.

Why didn’t he just snatch her stone if he was gonna bail on that dimension anyway?

All the VN fags left because they didn't like it and animeonlies either didn't like it or stopped watching to play the VN instead of bring spoilered.

You'd better get out of that hole right now. That's mine.

Kanna and Yuuki interacting was interesting. Was that shown in the VN or is everything from Takuya's perspective?

It doesn't happen in the VN. Also, the exit path via the well is blocked in the VN and requires the Silver Medal to open, which you won't have in your possession unless you did Eriko's path before trying Mio's. It got cut from the anime for presumably that reason.

I sorta just watch most shows this season and even im pretty underwhelmed. It's a pretty good comedy unintentionally with stuff like this I was tempted to just watch a playthrough of the game but im lazy and just enjoy VN fags spoiling shit that should have happened or happend in the VN.

>The apparition that appears to Takuya under Triangle Mountain was always his mother. It was never Sayless.
But I remember when Takuya is in the desert going after Sayless who ran away he says that Sayless is who helped him when he was under triangle mountain. Maybe I'm remembering wrong but I'm a bit sure that was said.

Okay I found it
youtu.be/NeDD23FKz9I
@ 1:24:48

I guess it didnt say exactly what I said, but I always assumed that "she crossed space and time to save and guide you" was reffering to under triangle mountain. If not then what?

No. Takuya gets spirited away before he could reveal it to him. I assume he knows when he marries Mio in the True Ending after you finish the entire game though.

>Does he just fuck off permanently from that timeline and everyone else go on as if he died?
youtu.be/6b_lR7rIP8E?list=PLpzgDjI4N-cT5ZA6njJo-d2u-bUXh8ST-&t=7108

I thought I was going crazy so thanks for some reassurance.

don't die before I had a chance to watch it and post my worthless opinion on it

Fucking old man

So, now that those Yuki and Mio are in a world without Takuya, will they fuck?

Would you fuck Yuki, even with no other choice?

Animeonly secondary scum here. Still watching because I think I'm too much of a brainlet to complete the VN even with walkthroughs

>I assume he knows when he marries Mio in the True Ending after you finish the entire game though.
>Sure Yuki, you can have Mio, but only after I have her first!
Damn nips love that kind of NTR shit. Nice to see he can get a happy ending though and that Mio gets over Takuya.

So they are changing the order in which you'd normally do the paths? I wonder if there is a reason for that or they just wanted to show off Mio sooner since she seems popular.

remake version

Attached: remake Seeresu vs lake surface girl.png (1098x1234, 1.75M)

He literally dying when they are fucking 100 feets under him

What, he means that Takuya marries Mio in the true ending, not the little faggot.

Kanna when?

And a Kim Chong Ping Pong to you, proletarian comrade.

I'm so glad I played the game before watching this. The adaptation is shit but the humor makes it enjoyable.

>we cant save her in any route

truly the mayuri of the game

Does the remake have any big changes other than the removed sex scenes? I know the international version isn't out, but isn't the Japanese one released already?

Attached: 1559769431575.webm (1280x720, 3M)

I need more elves.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kono Yo no Hate de Koi wo Utau Shoujo YU-NO - 06 [720p].mkv-00_01_53error675.png (1280x720, 881K)

Why did the original VN ending feel so rushed?

To my understanding, the development was rushed towards the end to meet a deadline, so the second half of the VN was rushed as a result.

Have you ever heard about the production process of Apocalypse Now? YU-NO was basically that, except in a VN. The guy who wrote the script for YU-NO, who is now dead, apparently said that the immense pressures he was under at the time spurred him to brilliant results that he could never again replicate.

Isn't the composer dead as well? I know ELF has closed down now and they sold the rights to YU-NO, but it would have been nice if they were able to help with the remake.

What happened to Ayumi in this timeline?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kono Yo no Hate de Koi wo Utau Shoujo YU-NO - 01 [720p].mkv_snapshot_06.33_[2019.04.0 (1280x720, 99K)

There's no one left alive that would have any worthwhile input now anyway

I don't think there's any canon explanation, but

Umemoto died the same year as Kanno. I read an interview with Takami Ryuu where he says that Umemoto just disappeared (burnout probably) at some point while Yu-no was being made, which is why some of the later isekai tracks were composed by Takami Ryuu or Kanae Kazuhiro.

>apparently said that the immense pressures he was under at the time spurred him to brilliant results
Source? The Japanese Wikipedia article gives the impression that he was critical of it, but it was supposedly posted on an old version of Abel's site and Waybackmachine doesn't go that far back.

Fucks the retard assistant and kills herself probably. Toyota only went "I-I'm not responsible" this episode though so the Takuya that replaces our Takuya after Chaos Correction might have time to fix that problem.

I'm also curious. Japanese console versions are released, but PC comes out at the same time as the localized releases.

Does the ending/epilogue of Mio's route change based on who you bring in, or is Yuki not mentioned at all?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kono Yo no Hate de Koi wo Utau Shoujo YU-NO - 10 [720p].mkv_snapshot_06.02_[2019.06.0 (1280x720, 72K)

Bringing Yuuki doesn't get you the good end.

The main ending is only available in the branch where Mitsuki holds you at gunpoint.
Yuuki falling can be Mitsuki instead, though. The dialogue didn't change much. In addition, you didn't know the fall was fatal, at the end was a choice to climb up with Mio or stay behind to go find them.