Would Yea Forums watch a Siri Krishna anime?

Would Yea Forums watch a Siri Krishna anime?

Attached: 05a9d82786fb15c4ccea437a5a101481.jpg (405x720, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3yf-kYqivn0
asitis.com/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brahmastra
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No but I'd watch a Ramayana one.

What's it about?

How many Japs care about Indian stuff anyway?

I can only think of Nasu offhand

Enough. There's a semi interest in India due to Buddhism.

Who's this cute blue trap and how tight is his boipucci?

Krishna is the Buddha, so this is wrong. Indian spiritualist is high in all Asian countries.

Cute baby Krishna growing up with his family and then conquering demons as an adult. Space conquest could be a possibility for season 2.

Attached: 74792b79375a50bb872603620dca34cf.jpg (480x660, 92K)

HARE KRISHNA
HARE HARE KRISHNA

This is the cutest baby I've ever seen.

Who would be worthy as a voice actor for Krishna? Kamina?

yes but krishna as a flat genki girl, arjuna as a oppai girl etc.
also sci-fi so the over powered carts are spaceships

I would rather Mahabharata adapted instead of Ramayana. Ramayana is just another love story of gary stu MC while Mahabharata is more complex story of war.

I mean, we get the Pandava being all heroic for 24 episodes and then in the season two Karna stole the show, Kunti revealed being the worst Mom ever and his qt waifu the most loyal waifu by choosing suicide over being alive.

Hindu epics read like a battleshounen.

>A Mahabharata anime
I never knew I wanted this. It would be so good.

I know right? Kid me was all about Ramayana because it's another shonen gary stu self insert story. But adult me was captivated by the intricacies of Mahabharata.

Karna is so best that Nasu's version does not do him justice

There's already a ramayan anime

>literally not even a single good full mahabharata adaptation
I liked maya bazar and karna rayabharam but I need a full quality adaptation of it

>draupadi is the wife of all five pandawa
I want to see what the nips reaction to her.

Eh while mahabharata had down to earth characters, the point of ramayana was to test the willpower of rama to adhere to dharma at any cost. It's not like SAO where everything goes according to the convenience of MC. Rama has to suffer a lot and yet he didn't ignore dharma. Yeah that's not possible for normal humans but rama is supposed to be exemplary. Whereas mahabharata characters are flawed and the flaws just accumulate over time to lead to a war that destroys both sides. This is just another way of telling how important it is to follow dharma.

SALVATION

Attached: krishna.jpg (480x360, 26K)

ok, fess up. How many pajeets in this thread anyway?
I'm Indonesian. We make our own fanfiction about your crazy ass stories.

I’m ethnically one.

How many non-indians here?

Hare Krishna hare Krishna
Krishna Krishna hare hare
Hare Rama hare Rama
Rama Rama hare hare

Enjoy

youtu.be/3yf-kYqivn0

no but I would watch one about India being a superpower in the year 2020

Alright i'm sold. Where can I read these and are there multiple versions? If so which one do you recommend?

Is that the country with some terrorists and mudslime?

A Mahabharata anime would work because it's pretty much the world's oldest battle shounen.

The B R Chopra 1988 adaptation was amazing if that counts.

Krishna soon

Attached: IMG_5247.jpg (905x1280, 282K)

Ethnically Indian, and these are shitty stories that are only read because they're old.

just google it

I'm American but I'm ethnically half Tamil.

Shit, I had no idea. Thanks!

>Krishna is the Buddha
Wasn't Buddha Siddharta Gautama?

Mahabharat is too confusing and long. To understand krishna one should read gita as the mahabharat is based around it. So read gita if you are interested in krishna and keep mahabharat for later.

hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare

This is long after Buddha (Krshna) created the solar system we're in. There are other Buddha's as well besides Siddhartha Guatama.

asitis.com/

Krishna was far from my favourite character in Mahabharata, based Karna was the real top dog. He suffered more than Guts.

No. Get lost.

shit likes this doesnt belong here

Which one is the ultimate being in that verse?
Shiva or Krishna?

Does Indonesia counts as pajeet?

Shiva is a reincarnation of Krshna (Lord Vishnu)

Or just incarnation to be exact. The others are Matsya (fish)
Some Hindus believe that this is the similar to the biblical representation of Noah
Kurma (turtle)
Churning of the Ocean
Varaha (pig/boar)
In this avatar, Vishnu recovered the stolen Vedas
Narasimha (half lion, half man)
Vishnu managed to vanquish a demon who had gained immunity from attacks from man, beast or god
Vamana (dwarf sage with the ability to grow)
In this story, the evil demon Bali had taken over the earth and had pushed all of the gods from the heavens as well. Vishnu took the form of a dwarf, who tricked Bali into giving him as much of Bali's empire as he could cover in three steps. Vishnu as Vamana grew so large that with one step he had covered the earth, with the second the heavens, thus returning the ownership to the gods.
Parasurama (fierce man/hunter)
Vishnu rids the earth of irreligious and sinful monarchs
Rama (greatest warrior/ideal man)
As Rama, he kills the demon King Ravana, who abducted his wife Sita
Krishna (mentally advanced man)
Krishna is the hero of the Mahabharata, an epic poem. He also delivered his famous message, known as the Baghavad Gita.
Buddha (the all knowing one)
who appeared in the 5th century BCE. In some traditions, Balarama replaces Buddha as an incarnation of Vishnu.
Kalki
Expected towards the end of this present age of decline, as a person on earth, seated on a white horse.

Fuck this is Yea Forums

That's complicated. From Hindu point of view Buddha is just another avatar of Khrisna (Visnu) but from Buddhist perspective Siddharta is his own person and not related to any Hindu gods.
Isn't Shiva, Vishnu and Brahma considered separate entity?

Is there a pagelist with bookmarks of the big battles where dudes were throwing nuke arrows at each other?

Attached: snapshot045.jpg (1280x720, 168K)

>In this story, the evil demon Bali had taken over the earth and had pushed all of the gods from the heavens as well. Vishnu took the form of a dwarf, who tricked Bali into giving him as much of Bali's empire as he could cover in three steps. Vishnu as Vamana grew so large that with one step he had covered the earth, with the second the heavens, thus returning the ownership to the gods

Sounds like Visnu was the bad guy in here.

BUT THE THIRD STEP WHAT

more often than not the good guy in indian epics used clever tactics that if seen by a normal observer will be counted as cheating.

It's in the whole book. Everyone is an Archer except for Krishna. Read the Bhagavad Gita first though it's such a better book. Asitis.com has the complete version 1995 internet style.

Attached: kans.jpg (800x593, 524K)

Krishna was too peaceful in the epic story that is mahabharata. But it stands with his characterization in other stories, in my opinion.

This is retarded

>Be a badass boar. Fight demons on 2 hooves and win. The fish incarnation is the coolest looking one though desu

Attached: download.jpg (193x261, 11K)

thanks for you input, nobody

Which part of Mahabharata was he referring to?
Also poo in the loo

Attached: file.png (275x183, 41K)

Matsya

Attached: matsya3.jpg (800x1100, 141K)

Yes but even he convinced Arjuna to try and BTFO Karna in the final battle, although it was a million times more complicated than what i am stating here because of everything Krishna knew at that point. Tbh Mahabharata wasn't for the most part about Krishna even if he was in it for a lot of it.

Animating Bhisma would also be cool as fuck, I liked that guy even though he is pretty much single handedly responsible for everything that happened in Mahabharata.

No, we don't want that shit in my Chinese cartoons. It's like wanting Bible to made into an anime.

Stop adaptating RO3K and jump on the shounenmythology train.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brahmastra

>wanting Bible to made into an anime
Implying that would be bad.

Attached: UQ Holder! - c152 (web) - p032 [Digital-HD] [danke-Empire].jpg (2037x3056, 2.5M)

WTF is this shit and why is it on Yea Forums instead of some obscure forum?

I want religious bullshit to stay OUT of anime

Hinduism retconned buddha into 10 avatars of Vishnu when it was competing eith buddhism for dominance in Indis

Karna and Duryudhana's bromance would also be fun to see

Stop talking out of your ass. Brahma, Vishnu and Shiva are a trinity representing concepts birth, life and death, respectively

You know what wouldn't be good though, Arjuna's overt Gary Stu-ness. I fucking hate that guy.

No. Go write a fanfiction or something.

How do you exist if you don't believe in some form of creation? What created this solar system? If you believe in the solar system existing you still believe in God. Checkmate atheist.

Of course it would be bad. There would be plot holes everywhere.

I hope you're being ironic.

Shut up mudslime, your false pbuh prophet was a pedophile.

He is the protagonist. Gary stu is unavoidable. That's why Karna is best boy

Kek

Where do you think you are?

14 is legal in Sweden. He's only a pedophile in underdeveloped countries that need to slow down breeding rates. Funny how in all the other countries where Islam is the top belief there's an 18 or older law isn't it?

When I saw this thread I thought "damn Indian is taking over Yea Forums and making it religious site" but when I really think hard I'm one Indian otaku. Hopefully, this thread gets deleted soon because watching it make me puke.

>tfw Aisha or whatever was less than 6 yo.
>Islam is a war propaganda.
>Muhammad
>war general checked
>pedophile checked
>liar checked
>zero miracles attributed through him checked
>not even a prophet checked

We're more like jungle chinks.

Is he even though, first half (maybe not half but first bit) of it Arjuna wasn't alive. Mahabharata has fairly equal development for a lot of the main cast, I'm not sure if one individual could be called the MC, although in my head canon it would be Karna because he has the most interesting story and really he should have been the fucking real MC in the first place. He deserved so much more, the only criticism anyone can make of him is that he is "too" loyal.

Why is this religion bait thread still here?

Allah was the burning bush meant to give a message to Moses. Muslims are fine with reading this in their book and still not recognizing Moses as an equal part of God. Read the book Cosmos Consiousness it's worth your time.

>myths
>religion

what the fuck is this even

Thank you user

Suri ranka-jin desu,

keep religious filth out of Yea Forums

You know how nips vacuum foreign myths for char and attack names? This is where it is from.

Attached: 142 - mZTxyId.png (838x1200, 147K)

based