What the fuck was her problem?

What the fuck was her problem?

Attached: latest[1].jpg (509x715, 31K)

Nothing wrong with what Yozuru did. Dying Bird has been killing people and will continue if left to it's own devices.

Killing a fetus is not the same as killing a person.

she was too soft-hearted

*tipping intensifies

she needed a good dicking

Yozuru is obviously pro-life and Tsukihi isn't a human so there is no conflict.

I want her to stand on me.

speaking an incomprehensible western dialect nobody respects or tolerates

Attached: [Coalgirls]_Nisemonogatari_11_(1920x1080_Blu-ray_FLAC)_[19706E46].mkv_snapshot_16.10_[2016.02.19_16. (1920x1080, 2.89M)

Attached: 1544852414169.jpg (785x662, 95K)

Being worst girl.

but snake exists

She's under an irritating curse that's bound to leave anyone pissed off, and Tsukihi is fucking psycho.

Attached: tsukihi crowbar.jpg (1281x721, 76K)

Are you ok? How can anyone be worse than pic? Pathetic boring log.

Attached: gQQdjjv.jpg (1280x720, 142K)

no problem

Attached: 110059105946.gif (720x405, 1M)

How do you guys like your rararagi?

Attached: 110059105943.gif (720x405, 479K)

not enough screen time

Rare?

Attached: 110059105944.gif (720x405, 950K)

happy

Medium?

Attached: 110059105945.gif (720x405, 606K)

Well-Done?
What. Happiness is sold out already.

Attached: 110059105947.gif (720x405, 578K)

Taking the whole "the floor is lava" thing too far.

It is, actually. The fetus is part of a timeline for a person that will have their first day of school, ride a bike for the first time, discover books/shows/video games they enjoy.

All those things will happen unless you murder the fetus.

>Araragi's internal monologue talks about how he thinks Oshino mis one step away from Yozuru's level physically.
How does Oshino do it? How do you stay so /fit/ when you live like a vagabond?

She desperately needed my penis

several people are superhuman in the setting so even if you worked out all the time you would not be able to reach Oshinos level so it is not far more unrealistic for him to be that strong without proper workout

Oshino probably still goes to the gym on a regular basis, but given his superhuman abilities he probably hasd mastered mythical chi control or something like that

That's no argument.
The whole child-death thing is pretty overwrought.
While everybody is equal in death there is no loss if you never really existed.
Is an old persons life yes valuable than a teens?
Yes, purely economically, and also when it comes to quality of life and such, but this does not apply to toddlers.
Toddlers are worthless and only have their far future going for them, which is unpredictable.
What good is bearing a retard to term or birthing a welfare case or criminal?

>life yes valuable
wait wut
less valuable

They haven't happened yet, so from an social perspective the creature hasn't had any investment placed on it yet and is thus economically as important as a wild animal.

the same goes for a sperm that would hit the egg if it were not for a condom so are condoms immoral ?

a lot of cells from your body could be taken to create a clone/new life and there are myriads of them dying all the time, so your body is constantly having countless abortions

life is obviously not valueable in and of itself, it matters if the fetus has consciousness or not, plenty of cells in your skin are still alive even after you die, even just creamting a body whose brain and heart have been dead for days would still be murder

if we valued life we would invest evertyhing into giant labs to keep as many as possible living, non-sentient cells alive

Meh, this immortal argue again.

>Smug mommy GF with sexy kansai dialect
>Zero good lewds anywhere

Its a crime I tell's ya

MAGA 2020!!

>there are people in this very thread who think it's not alright to kill Tsukihi but it's alright to kill a fetus.
She's not human, bros.

>not wanting to cull fetuses

>not wanting to cull oddities

if you think "being human" decides moral consideration than you have probably failed your ethics class, besides Tsukihi is close enough that cases could be made for her to be human depending on the definition,

pro-life positions have never had any relevant ethical backing, as long as consciousness is not involved

by your logic if Goku existed, not wanting Goku to die and letting one of your skin cells die is contradictory

Oddities are sapient beings who deserve to live, fetuses aren't.

>besides Tsukihi is close enough that cases could be made for her to be human depending on the definition
I like how you have to change the definition of human to make it work for Tsukihi rather than just accepting that she's not human at all.
Oddities need to be wiped out, Tsukihi is an oddity, hence she needs to be wiped out. It doesn't need to go further than that.

>the same goes for a sperm that would hit the egg if it were not for a condom so are condoms immoral ?
Nope, sperm are dying all the time. The sperm itself isn't alive and has no future. It combines with something potentially to have a future.

The fetus already has a future.
You sound as though you are a permanent wageslave with low intelligence.

So? People even pity animals, if she thinks it's ok to kill innocent with human mind just because it is de facto not a human she is just a trash with no empathy.

Yeah but you can't fuck a fetus, at least according to my knowledge.

That's just like your extremist opinion user.

>pro-life positions have never had any relevant ethical backing
Yikes you are really uneducated.

>human mind
That is where you are wrong, friend. Oddities aren't human or animal and you shouldn't treat them as such or were you not listening to Oshino?

You can do anything if you try hard enough, user.

>extremist
Stop falling for Oddity-sympathizing user. They aren't human, they're oddities. They're not things you treat like humans.

>You sound as though you are a permanent wageslave with low intelligence.
I am neither, but I'm curious what would lead you to make such an assumption.
It sounds more like I hate toddlers, but even that isn't really true. I just face the reality of them not really mattering beyond birthrates.

Americans should be range banned

>I am neither
Stopped reading there. Poor try.

Europeans should have been aborted

That's still extremist. Tsukihi is clearly near-indistinguishable from a human, and if it quacks like a duck..
Of course that's an exception and most oddities indeed have little to nothing human about them, but you still can't bunch them together because they're not universally dangerous.
They also cannot be exterminated, and as such arbitrary oddity hunting is neither morally correct nor particularly fruitful.
In fact someone might die due to a dangerous oddity while you waste your time with a harmless jobber oddity.

At least there wouldn't be americans then

>Tsukihi is clearly near-indistinguishable from a human, and if it quacks like a duck..
Thanks Plato, I appreciate your understanding of what constitutes a human but near-human doesn't make something human.

>They also cannot be exterminated, and as such arbitrary oddity hunting is neither morally correct nor particularly fruitful
Blatant lies. You can kill oddities and it has been done over history multiple times. The entire plot starts because humans were very nearly successful in killing Kiss-shot.
If you want to argue that you can't kill "ALL" oddities because humanity will always imagine oddities that's fine but you can easily kill any given oddity and remove it permanently.

>In fact someone might die due to a dangerous oddity while you waste your time with a harmless jobber oddity.
>literally pulls out a knife on a guy and attempts to harm her brother and sister with awls
>shatters (in the true sense of the word) a man's toe because she didn't get her way
You've also contradicted yourself here. Either oddities can't be killed and it's fruitless or you can kill them and someone unrelated might die while you are busy killing this one.

Killing Tsukihi is like deporting the anchor baby instead of the illegal immigrant.
Also, does the dying bird kill the human fetus or merge with it?

> Oddities aren't human or animal and you shouldn't treat them as such or were you not listening to Oshino?
And how she explained this difference? Sounds like she is just trying to justify her actions. Based on what we've seen some oddities have exactly human minds. Anyway, is differnce between her and "average" human mind is bigger than difference between 2 random humans? Or between human and animal?

Kills it and replaces it like a Cuckoo bird.

nice cherry pick with the sperm while ignoring everything else still wrong though, the fact that sperms die all the time is irrelevant lmao, the fetus as it would exist during an abortion does not have a future either it will just create new cells that have a brief future just to then die themself, consciouness is important not abitrary living cells

besides a fetus even if not aborted might well not have a future, that depends upon a gorilion facts and snuffing out the potential for a future is notr inherently immortal, otherwise everyone would just have to create as many babiers as scientifically possible

pro-lifers are the flat-earthers of philosophy

Christ that's grim. We NEED to stop the dying bird from laying its egg without seeking consent from the fetus's parents.

>If you want to argue that you can't kill "ALL" oddities because humanity will always imagine oddities that's fine
That's what I meant.
I don't know we have any statistics on how frequently they are created, but apparently they are pretty common.

With the latter part I just mean to point out all oddity hunting effort should focus on the dangerous ones.
Tsukihi clearly doesn't do any damage.
>le secret abortion oddity

>Based on what we've seen some oddities have exactly human minds.
This is your perception of the situation. Just because they're intelligent doesn't mean you shouldn't remove them.
Vampires have Vampire Hunters, Zombies have 1-4 players, Ghosts have Priests etc.
Removing oddities has been an important part of our history because they aren't our friends. You shouldn't treat them like it and in Tsukihi's case, you've just convinced yourself she's human enough not to kill.
One life (whether you think a fetus is a life or not, it was still a potential life and the presumption taken is that it possessed a living creature) has already been taken in the creation of the Dying Bird Tsukihi Araragi.
At this point even if you separate the two beings as Tsukihi and the Bird, it's still the morally correct option to stop more people from dying by killing the bird now than letting it continue unchecked.

>Tsukihi clearly doesn't do any damage.
>has shown multiple bouts of violent anger with enough to break the foot of a vampire and shatter it enough that the regeneration stalls trying to fix it
>repeatedly grabs weapons and tries to harm her brother/sister who to the best of her knowledge are human
Ignoring all that, Oddities aren't as common as you think. Oshino says that people who get hit with oddities tend to attract them more but that Kiss-shot's arrival on the scene exacerbated the issue significantly.

I think something else that plays a role is peoples awareness.
If an oddity was harmless or not involved with humans it would not really be noticed.
Tsukihi is a minor case of that, but at the same time she's also very visible.
People getting into trouble with oddities is more obvious by its very nature, so most hunters already focus on the harmful ones one way or another, Yozuru just has a different attitude.
Regarding their overall abundance I don't doubt what you say, but seeing their ties to Shinto and Kami and whatever there is a chance they are plentiful, with most being relatively inconspicuous.

>I think something else that plays a role is peoples awareness.
This is true, I agree with this since it is stated.

>but seeing their ties to Shinto and Kami and whatever there is a chance they are plentiful
While I don't doubt the amount of Oddities is numerous due to this, you also have to remember that they don't exist in our universe until we do something to make ourselves aware of them.
Senjougahara wanted her memories gone so she got a Crab
Nadeko wanted to remove the fake charm she had on herself so a real Snake appeared.
Hanekawa wanted an excuse to go be a prick to people so she got the Sawarineko.
Of course there are oddities which don't follow that rule but they're usually explained away given the Rainy Devil specifically and the Gaen Clan in general are one such case with the Gaen Clan creating oddities as natural as they breathe with Tooe talking about how Izuko didn't create one naturally but by creating Yotsugi, she in a way followed her Gaen blood and created one.
While the Rainy Devil specifically being Tooe's oddity which was sealed rather than killed which left a physical corpse.

An unwanted fetus becomes an unwanted child and thus is much more likely to become a career criminal.

You're just ignoring this inconvenient truth.

An unwanted newborn (or teenager) becomes an unwanted adult and thus is much more likely to become a career criminal.

Legalize infanticide and wipe the orphanages?

>derailed within two posts
sasuga Yea Forums

t. brainlet afraid of discourse

>humans were very nearly successful in killing Kiss-shot.
I'm not sure how Dramaturgy and Episode are humans, and Guillotine Cutter was hardly human himself

Nothing

She needs some dicking

Her cute feet aren’t on my face

We all do.