How did Yea Forums feel about Ichigo 100%?

Attached: Ichigo 100% v04 c27 - 012.png (647x665, 131K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IU8gMHDkH48
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

One of the best harem in its era.

Still mad.

80% of the board weren't even born yet.

shouldn't it be "the objective"?

one of the few instances of best girl actually winning

Attached: ffghfdhbe45gdfg.jpg (1392x1100, 247K)

Nobody cares what you think, tripfag moron.

Best girl won even if it was an asspull

>asspull
Idiot.

satsuki didn't win you fag

>Underage is trying to fit in
Just admit you haven't read it

Nisekoi's inspiration in a nutshell. Couldn't bother with it at the time cause Manaka was a bum and AV club was stereotypical as fuck. What I did read with the ecchi shenanigans was godly though in its absurdity, lurking definitely payed off. Also one of the series that pciked one out of the many Harem endings, hated it but later on grew to appreciate it.

>stereotypical as fuck
Idiot.

>hurr durr she is irrelevant for the latter half of the manga until she comes back in the last couple of chapters to sweep te bowl
>I swear it was obvious! I totally was there and everyone knew!
Pretty ironic for you to call out others on desperately trying to fit in, kid.

You never read it, idiot.

one of my first harem manga.
Satsuki is a goddess.

You clearly didn't read, fag.

Attached: i13.png (1120x914, 592K)

Attached: i77.png (699x1100, 238K)

Both the best girl and worst girl didn't win but I'm satisfied with nishino just cause we didn't get first girl wins cliche

Attached: i78.png (695x1100, 175K)

This. Really happy with Tsukasa winning in the end.

More than a decade later from when I finished this series, Satsuki is still the best girl and MC is a fag for not jumping on her when he could.

IIRC, it wasn't particualrly liked, the threads were scarce and with very little replies. But at least the few waifufags in there were all friendly with each other.

One of my first harem manga. I remember reading it right after Love Hina, and goddamn if I did like Ichigo 100% a whole fucking load more than Akamatsu's shit. I also remember the other 2 series I started along Ichigo 100% were Negima (which was also on another whole level from Love Hina) and School Rumble, which years later with its ending and with also School Rumble Z ending, managed to make me even sadder than Ichigo's ending. Wait no, Ichigo actually had a good ending, but Tojo's too-late-confession was really heart-wrenching to read, even if I wasn't a Tojofag, I actually loved all the girls, even the pseudo-sister (which I admired how she never really turned into a love interest) and the pervert (which was more of a guilty pleasure, since she arrived very late into the series, and also because she was quite a shallow character compared to the main 3/4).

But that's not Aya

One of the earlier case of EXPECTATION:SUBVERTED in the anime/mango.

Attached: i79.png (697x1100, 197K)

based

I had prepared myself for an Aya ending but turn out it was best girl winning. This manga is a bless.

Would have liked it more if the ending wasn't mere blueballing.

Why aren't there more manga where the first girl DOESN'T win?

Shit man this was a generic harem manga from 15 years ago, and the ending feels like a breath of fresh air compared to today's harem trash.

>be author
>introduce girl you don't want to win
>develop a natural relationship between her and MC
>no stupid hangups, no dumb misunderstandings, actual romance
>they have great chemistry
>OH FUCK
>basically writer her out of the manga
>turn all of her scenes into jokes and dumb fanservice
>make her completely desperate, destroy every ounce of character she once had
>hook MC up with some other shitty girl with vapid drama
>the end

Attached: TRUE ENDING FUCK THAT MANGA.jpg (680x1100, 86K)

Stay mad honey.

he is right you tranny

Holy fuck you made me remember how much I hate that trope of "I'll be still fighting for his love until the day I die" like fuck dude, give her a lovely boyfriend at least, let her lose with dignity.

>he's
It's always funny seeing idiots like you refer to themselves in the third person.

After reading more than 500 titles of manga it's kinda sad I forgot most about a series a read only 10 years ago.

Indeed. A nice surprise that the girl who get more development and has her own motivation won instead of the "she is so shy..." type character that revolves everything in her life around the mc.

Lurk more, underage

How was this even in question? Like no matter what happens Tsukasa keeps coming back into the guy's life and she actually puts in effort into winning. Aya did nothing despite having the best circumstances and Satsuki is just dumb fanservice.

Did you read the manga? nishino was the real first girl and the only one who get a real sense of relationship (relation-broke-back again-separation) with manaka. Only delusional shippers were hoping that suddenly Aya was the chosen one and get a forced happy romance, while tossing aside character grow, as an end.

Yep there was no development beyond friendship with the other 2 girls at all. The author didn't even bothered baiting.

sotomura was bro material and, like him, I was expecting more time for the delicious sensei

>we will never get kurokawa sensei doujins

Attached: sotomura.gif (210x150, 8K)

>destroy every ounce of character she once had
She was fan service since the first chapter. If anything, she becomes more than just fan service in later chapters.

Can we all agree that Aya lost because of her own stupidness?

One of the dumbest fmc in manga history. She was not half-bad either, but god she was dumb.

Attached: 1557540715613.jpg (250x250, 6K)

You seem to be seething about my critique of this manga. Stay mad.

Yeah, the mangaka shat all over her character. I think it was personal. She was mad about Satsuki's popularity over her pet characters.

No. She lost because of the forced misunderstanding author pulled. Boo-hoo the girl I love walks with a guy who's turn out to be her brother misunderstanding. Fuck the author.

She literally never made a move until it was too late.

This. She never ever fighted. I'm not even a satsukifag but she really fighted and got sabotaged by the author.

Not enough people have read it which is bizarre to me. Gotta laugh at all those toubon faggots not knowing negi is using ichigo as inspiration

>Not enough people have read it
At least half the board weren't even born when the manga was published.

Then underage need to be banned.

>Gotta laugh at all those toubon faggots not knowing negi is using ichigo as inspiration
Huh? Anyway, you sound like Ichigo 100% was your first harem manga or something. It's really just a forgettable title.

No, you're clearly just mad your favorite girl didn't win. Seethe harder bitch.

Say a better romcom pre-2006

Urusei Yatsura
Ranma 1/2
Maison Ikkoku
Kimagure Orange Road
Kabocha Wine
B Gata H Kei
Aiki
School Rumble
Nodame Cantabile
Ai Kora
Girls Saurus
Parallel
Chizumi & Fujiomi

Should I keep going

>Kimagure Orange Road
idiot

SATSUKI SHOULD'VE WON, FUCK ITS BEEN SO MANY YEARS I'M STILL MAD.

Kill yourself, Ichigo-100%-was-my-first-romcom-and-I-think-it's-the-best-and-most-important-evar faggot

KOR isn't a romcom you stupid idiot. Neither is Maison Ikkoku.

Worthless morons like you really are pathetic.

>Kimagure Orange Road
>Maison Ikkoku
>not romcom
Fucking retard.

You're only further proving your idiocy here. Having comedic scenes here and there does not equal romcom, moron.

HURF DURF DURR HURR

Attached: you fucking retard.png (563x525, 375K)

>citing wikipedia
As if you couldn't get any more idiotic. Swallow your pride and stop, moron.

>IT'S A CONSPIRACY EVERYONE IS STUPID BUT ME THESE ROMANTIC SERIES WITH COMEDY ARE NOT ROMANTIC COMEDIEEEESSS ICHIGO 100% IS MY FIRST MANGA AND IT'S THE BEST ROMCOM EVER REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Ahahaha

>has to post wikipedia
You haven't watched Maison Ikkoku, you obviously just looked up romcom anime on Wikipedia without actually watching any of them.

You are very clearly an idiot, yes.

>Swallow your pride and stop, moron.

Attached: you fucking retard.png (323x60, 2K)

See BLOWN
THE
FUCK
OUT

Clearly you haven't learned my angry, small-brained friend.

lol you're so fucking pathetic. Just look at how you're acting.

Again, you haven't actually watched the show. Going to Wikipedia and looking up "Romantic Comedy Anime" doesn't mean you've watched a single one of those shows.

You're like one of those retards who pretends he's watched 1000+ anime to prove a point and appear knowledgable.

Sperg all you like, at the end of the day you're still a complete idiot who hasn't watched a single one of the shows listed here You're embarrassingly stupid.

Is that Ichika?

>Kabocha Wine
I read all, except this one. What is it about?

Watched/read most of them but they are no worse/better than ichigo 100%.

You're embarassing yourself.

Attached: 142099432187.png (516x647, 537K)

Imagine trying to boast on an user basket weaving forum by searching for genre titles on Wikipedia and then getting called out by people who actually read the manga. And then using the Wikipedia page as proof. Lmao

Look at how mad this retard is.

It's a lighthearted series about a really tall, thicc motherly girl and as tsundere but tough and cool short guy.

Attached: kabocha wine2.jpg (472x464, 74K)

Ichika did remind me of Tsukasa when I first started reading Toubun. It's kinda obvious that Negi was taking inspiration from Ichigo so newfags comparing his work to Nisekoi probably never read this.

>KOR isn't a romcom

Attached: 1474612991520.jpg (474x473, 12K)

THICC and delicious
You got my attention, user

Attached: 1484797235959.jpg (255x174, 8K)

>It's kinda obvious that Negi was taking inspiration from Ichigo
In what way? I've been reading manga since the early 90s and I don't see a connection at all other than both being romance manga.

It's 10/10

Attached: The_Kabocha_Wine_DVD.jpg (260x382, 27K)

I remember watching anime. Ova had some bad vibes.

It's always funny seeing desperate morons like yourself convincing yourself it must be just one person hammering you.

>5 girls competing(4 in ichigo)
>cool type short hair
>horny type
>tsun type
>imouto/childhood friend type

Whatever... I dropped 5toubun ages ago. It's not bad though but denying it took influence in ichigo is bullshit.

>5 girls but not really
>cool type but not really short hair!!1
>horny type but not at all
>tsun type seen in every series
>imouto but not really
>childhood friend seen in every series
WHAT AN INSPIRATION!

Is Ichigo 100% worth reading now?

Attached: i11.png (675x1100, 125K)

I consider it a waste of my time. You can read the first 20 or so chapters and skip to the last ones, everything that happens inbetween may as well be filler.

Nah, just watch the anime and get spoilers after.

No. Its characters are shit and the drama isn't even good or funny. There's also no second guessing for the ending since only one girl gets development.

What is it about the art style in this manga that really cooks? Something about this kind of artstyle gets me going.

>Nah, just watch the anime
Idiot.

Dem panties plus the late 80's feel.

Todays manga are mostly drawn digitally.

>none of Katsura-senseis works
Noice.

Romcoms don't age well especially the ones made in this era.

Read Need a Girl.

It's the superior, gook version of Ichigo 100%.

Read Have Sex. Also, gook shit

>Katsura
Yeah, I'm really just not a fan of his stuff. The character designs are nice to look at on a cover or stand alone illustration, but I just don't find his storytelling compelling or fun.

I's is noted higher than Ichigo 100% though.

You didn't read any of the works you listed, moron.

To be fair, she was prepared to move on him several times throughout the series including early on, but true to shounen romcom form, something always interrupted.

>Yeah, I'm really just not a fan of his stuff
And you read/watched all that list, right, sure...

You're a fucking idiot, to be frank. Katsura is a hack, by the way. Also, Zetman is a bad ripoff of Devilman.

Nice buzzwords, faggot.

This. If you didn't feel halfway through the series that Tsukasa should be the one winning, you're fucking delusional.

Even the author new midway that the story can't end with Aya winning.

>You're
There you go again, assuming only one person is highlighting your sheer level of idiocy.

>i-i-it's not me
I believe you

youtube.com/watch?v=IU8gMHDkH48

It inspired Studio GUNMA, so it's godly tier.

Worst girl won. Still mad.