She dissuades bets-kin from dating her or confessing. She definitely fucked Araki. She goes to the Mexico of Europe

She dissuades bets-kin from dating her or confessing. She definitely fucked Araki. She goes to the Mexico of Europe.

How many miles of dick do you think she took before she vane back to have the MC clean out her cum filled snatch?

Yes, I'm still mad. Fuck that arc ending.

Attached: 1482926872002.jpg (4075x5933, 2.31M)

i'd clean out her cum-filled snatch gladly

Move on to the superior girl.

Attached: 1537392121476.jpg (1280x720, 75K)

>Mexico of Europe
I don't get it. 0

>She definitely fucked Araki
But Araki is a furry.

About working at a kobeni?

Yea Forums went apeshit that day.

>t. mentally retarded brainlet
kys mongoloid

That entire shitty anime should've been about Tsuneki

Attached: 1543394580690.png (1040x617, 39K)

This series was such a meme. Coincidentally, the only thing I remember now is how shitty her arc ended.

I will never understand why so many people raved over that unlikable turbobitch.
I'm grateful her arc never got animated and the only career her seiyuu started was one as a convenience store employee.

>Ayane Sakura voices ANOTHER promiscuous hussy

Imagine my shock.

>She goes to the Mexico of Europe
Its funny because Spanish culture and cuisine (which Tsuneki was supposedly studying) is nothing like Mexican culture or cuisine.
by the way how is spain the mexico of europe? because they speak spanish? poles are the mexicans of europe with their "le hardworking slav" meme and they don't even try to fit in the country and they leave their country on masse.
Lastly if you have to travel to spain to cook a spanish omelette you may be retarded.

konbini

really? I haven't heard about this

did they release a VN of this?

>Destroys all hope for a season 2
Based Slutneki

Attached: 1472707794828.jpg (1280x720, 56K)

No, I don't even think one was planned.

MC was definetly worse than Junichi so it was for the better.

I am 99% sure than the show was a marketing campaign for a Seiren VN, with MC choosing a route by declining or acepting certain events. For example taking Tsuneki's route was going to the cram school were Tsuneki was, but declining the offer would move to the next route or something like that.

She was so fucking hot, though. I want to fuck her pussy that has been internationally ravaged.

You can't call yourself a man unless you have drinked semen from other men from the vagina of the love of your life.

Even if it's another guy's cum or your own?

>mfw RUISE CRUISE NEVER EVER

Attached: 1530919455543.png (994x720, 309K)

Which is a shame because her arc was great until the last episode.

>why so many people raved over that unlikable turbobitch.
Because she was a reverse Ayatsuji.

>not remembering BUS DRIVER

Even the Senpai arc wasn't spotless

Seiren was pretty meh. Wasn't wholesome like Amagami. But's probably due to MC being really beta.

Amagami MC is a lot less beta in the anime than in the VN.

I wouldn't know because the tranlation is so fucking slow.

Soon, brother. They've finished translating, now it's in the proofreading stage.

god I hope you are right. its been a long wait.

If you're talking about sex Haven's like Spain, then you're mistaking Mexico for Colombia/Venezuela and the Caribbeans

I have a friend who let her gf go with some friends to Spain. how do I tell him?

I have no idea whom you're talking about

Wait five years.

Tell him how it is. If he isn't a fool, he'll get a new gf on his own.

I had forgotten, but you just had to remind me.

I'm pretty sure that route was solely made to make that joke.

Oh yeah, this series did exist. Well, half exist. Which serves them right, don't put half the girls behind a metaphorical paywall. Good lord, can you imagine how shitty things would be if that worked and became a trend? Series like these already have enough problems, we don't need to add bullshit video game marketing techniques to that list.

Attached: wl4ewm4.jpg (1280x720, 59K)

I take it that the project died and the other routes didn't happen?

Attached: 04dbc88ba18533fbc80de92b131104b0.jpg (1280x1353, 168K)

>last art by the author/artist of the show
>moved on to make a yurishitter franchise

Attached: JUST.jpg (2895x4092, 1.29M)

At this point, I would say that's a safe statement to make. It was even worse than Photokano.

>Ayaneru destroyed a career

KEK
E
K

Remember that radio show where she made fun of Seiren and called it trash? Now compare that to Amagami VAs where they absolutely adored their roles and were classy as fuck (like Haruka and Ai's VAs).

I still hate that they set this in the same universe as Amagami. That alone showed they didn't have confidence in this project to stand as it's own thing. And all that shallow pandering and references. LOOK LOOK, it's AI's brother, you remember him right? The best girl's little brother, a shame none of these girls are even close to the worst girl of Amagami, but still, LOOK!!

It also didn't help that poochy in OP's picture was so involved with the other two girls arcs. That's not how a cameo is supposed to work. And it's something they did so well in Amagami.

Attached: Amagami - 001.jpg (1500x1077, 245K)

Also the eyebags.

>Remember that radio show where she made fun of Seiren and called it trash?

Didn't watch it during the original airing, did that really happen? Because that's pretty funny if so. Given how that industry is, they rarely talk shit, even if they hated what they were involved in.

he ought to have known right? here in britland its obvious that people go to Spain to beach party not to do normal tourism.

Every year you retards post this, and every year you waste yet another year in which you could've just learned Japanese.

every year i say I want to learn moonrunes and every year I start and then procrastinate.

I only remember her sitting on MC's desk on her bare ass, like most of today's skirt-wearing girls.

delete this

but seiren is trash. also can you link me? if its not a bother of course.

I can only assume Poland.

I though the same.

Attached: dude deer lmao.jpg (4088x5928, 1.47M)

She strikes me as the kind of girl who smells horrible.

yes

You're right user, I haven't learned a new word in Japanese in months. Shame on me.

>Moved into Yuri

This. I hope it's good.

>kobeni

Attached: 1393049836360.gif (476x720, 738K)

depends. do you find fish stench to be horrible?

All jokes about this shit series aside, you guys know that this probably killed any chance of getting another Amagami-type anime again right? Although given the quality of the 3 girls we did get, maybe that's for the best. The original creator seems to have run out of good ideas.

Slut - A shallow and stupid slut, just awful in every way.
Gamer - She was ok, not great, not awful.
Childhood Friend - Completely forgettable, a side character in her own arc.

Was the original creator even involved in this?

I disagree that that was for the best. tbey really really really screwed up. Tsunekis story was fine untill the last episode. come on now she went to spain to learn how to do a spanish omelette? are you serious? and there is no way she didn't get paella'd. Spaniards act like the typical NTR dudes and Spain is a huge partying country. Why couldn't she pick a book for a fucking omelette with potatoes?

Attached: ruins your franchise.jpg (1280x1621, 443K)

even if Tsuneki ruined the entire franchise, the fact that the other girls couldn't salvage anything speaks volumes. The other girls juat were plain and boring.

stupid cow

Makes you wonder just how bad the other 3 girls would have been. I mean, those were the 3 that were chosen for the first half, so I assume that was their best.

Did the moon people hate this series too? Or was it just us white devils?

>Did the moon people hate this series too? Or was it just us white devils?
I remember the pre orders dropping real fast after that episode. I think someone post a pic of that graph during its run.

I remember the Amagami arcs and characters really well, but I couldn't name anyone other than slutneki and ruise here, much less what happened in their arcs.
The Amagami arcs were great at exploring the relationships between the MC and the heroine, while raising the sexual tension and overcoming the dramatic hurdle. They all had satsifying conclusions.
What the fuck even happened in Seiren? Did it happen at all?

I hope Yuri Amagami will bring back or good interests in romance route again. I'm willing to see how this plays out.

maybe seiren needed a christmass eve day. something to look up to. something for the MC to strive for and to make him act. notice how I refer to him as MC, because I can't remember his name at all. the only name I remember is Tsuneki for obvious reasons. everyone was plaaaain.

What happened to her VA?

>yuri
I hope it does even worse than this shitfest, though it probably won't because fags these days seem to gobble up any and all yurishit

as far as I remember he actually got OK ends with the other 2 girls. he had a kid with the senpai? there was also some shit about cosplaying in the childhood friend route

It's not, OP is sadly a product of american public schools

>Why couldn't she pick a book for a fucking omelette with potatoes?
she was kind of a retard. also an excuse to go fuck paellaniggers

It will sell pretty good if the writing is good than the original.

so there is no hope

there is hope, we can expect ton of yuri fanservice down the road. that's the hope I believe it will be good.

>Yuri Amagami
what the hell? spoonfeed pless

Sadly