Do you like the Yukino clones?

Do you like the Yukino clones?

Attached: 1466648368477.jpg (1280x720, 323K)

the clones are fine but the Ginuwine article is unmatched.

Attached: yukinos.png (700x700, 488K)

I know right how could anyone reach such a garbage level anyway.

Eww, smelly S2 art!

literally me

Cute hat.

Watari really loves the black hair, doesn't he?

Attached: Yukino sparkling aura.jpg (1088x1600, 363K)

Who doesn't?

(you) could.

exactly.

Attached: The kiss that didn't happen.jpg (1092x1600, 463K)

Superior Nippon Genes

That explains why Yukino does not need to use make up, where as Yuigahama and Isshiki need to.

Attached: 69459399_p0.jpg (886x1300, 1.21M)

I hate Yukino so much. I know it's custom to make the worst girl of a series the designated winner but in Oregeiru it's quite literally unbearable. She is so boring and dull next to her superior rivals.

That's funny, because Yukino is the only good character out of the female cast. Yui, sensei, Saki and Iroha are all one dimensional trash.

Yozora > Yukino

Attached: 1546918560216.jpg (1355x1080, 186K)

>one dimensional trash.
That's rich coming from a Yukinofag. She is quite literally nothing but a stereotypical sassy smart-ass.

>Yozora > Yukino
You mean the retard who is talking to herself and was salty because her childhood friend didn't recognize her after ten years

At least she had a childhood friend

Yukino and Hayama were childhood-friends before they were dating and then split up.

They weren't friends, Yukino was getting bullied and Hayama did nothing to help her.

Yukino and Hayama knew each other other their family relations and they are supposed to marry at one point so they spent a lot of time together. She was only getting bullied when she insulted people because she always thought of herself as a superior being. After she realised that she was being outcasted she decided to become Hayama's cumdumpster to gain popularity.

>Character development
Yukino wins by default.

That's not a good point for Yukino, she developed from an interesting character into a boring one.

I mean Yozora's CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT ruined her.

Oh, there's a good chance the same thing will happen to Yukino in the final volume

Nisioisin pls go

Is that true? What a slut.

Is she also a lesbian like Yukino?

Wrong, all of the side characters in oregairu are terrible. Yukino is one of the only characters with good characterization.

Yozora is trash

Uh, no. Yukino has far more depth than any of the side characters.

Yukino and Hayama have never dated. Fuck off YPF. And Yukino got bullied because other girls were jealous of her, not because ahe insulted other people. Fucking retard.

>Yukinoanon finally woke up
You don't have to reply to each post individually my man

Yukino has always been the most interesting female in the series.

Don’t write shitty bait and there would be no need.

mind to give me some insight? I must have mistaken her depth with the abyss of redundant characters.

>Yukino and Hayama have never dated.
I think they mean that she was in love with him and still is. Also they had several dates but now, after he rejected her, she pretends like it never happened

There is an entire fucking essay on her character, retard. Go look it up.

You can stop lying falseflagging faggot

>yuifags have started to resort to ntr posting and shipping Yukino with Hayama
It's funny how desperate they are.

Just give Yukino to Hayama.
Then Yui will finally be free to pursuit her Hikki.
I'm not Yuigahama, btw.

>Yukino has always been the most interesting female in the series.
Just because she had some 'funny' lines where she called MC a maggot and claimed to be a deity she isn't interesting.

>falseflagging faggot
what team am I?

Really, fag?
Hiratsuka?
Yui?
Iroha?
Komachi?
Heck, even Saki.
"Interesting" is subjective.

You can’t beat OTP

Attached: 81822A2B-CC75-4172-8102-1AD44BE15228.png (1280x629, 825K)

>go look up some autistic essay
Why don't you engage in conversation user? Are you afraid of confrontation?

>Hiratsuka?
>Yui?
>Iroha?
>Komachi?
>Heck, even Saki.
Hell fucking yes. Not one single of these characters have a backstory and literally every single last one of them is nothing more than one gimmick that they repeat over and over.

well I read the LN so why should I read some fan fiction that makes your waifu look better.

Doesn’t matter, all the same cancer. You could also just be a troll that enjoys shitting up threads.

No, but it's obvious as fuck that you're talking out of your ass.

>hurr i read the ln, saki is good character hurr
Yeah, sure mate

Why so deflective this is a board to discuss this kind of stuff.

This. They don't have chemistry. Everybody is always going "they banter", "their bantering", but they fucking never did that. No banter ever happened, it was always Yukinoshita talking shit about Hachiman and him not saying shit and always, no really, check the novels again, ALWAYS, replying only in his head because he's a coward. Check it. He never replies to insults, if it's a female. Yuigahama, Hiratsuka, Komachi, Miura, Isshiki, Kawasaki, Orimoto, Sagami... And yes, Yukinoshita too. He never replied back, so no bantering.

Ok let's try it this why. What do you like about her.

Because it's obvious as daylight that none of you actually care about discussing stuff and are only here to shitpost.

Her passion to try and save Hachiman. Her intellect. Her selfishness. How she stands up to others to protect her friends. Plenty of other things.

What justification for all the girls to have a crush on 8man? From my perspective only Yukino and Yui liking him matters and makes sense.

And Yukino isn't the same? Remove your fucking waifu goggles already, she's the same as the other ones. I mean, WW is pretty good and awesome, but only as a LN writer. He could never hope to reach higher heights, and your psychotic worshipping of Yukino won't ever change that.

>everybody is always going "they banter", "their bantering", but they fucking never did that. No banter ever happened,
Back to r/anime, animeonlyfaggot. Hachiman and Yukino have always exchanged banter with each other.

/thread

Attached: literally me and my waifu.jpg (712x1260, 815K)

No, Yukino actually hs a backstory, a goal she is pursuing, motivations, problems, and actual character development. Saki and Sensei have none of that. What do you even know about Saki or sensei? Not a damn thing.

You can't thread your own thread samefag. That's not how it works.

>don't know if serious or just trolling
You're a joke.

Attached: 2019-06-11_15-30.png (930x783, 91K)

>phoneposting
>editing
Wow, you sure showed me.

Honestly better than your psychotic need to shitpost her every day

As always, Yukinofags shitting the threads with bullshit.
Can't you go back to red dit already?

Wrong reply

What's her tax policy?

>bait shitposting thread full of faggots lying and shitting on a character
>hurr the thread is going to shit because someone is telling them to fuck
(You)

Nah, thread was shit because of fags like you.

The one that will serve the overall good the best most likely

That's a pretty vague answer, can you be more specific?

Back to red.dit, come on. You being here since 2015 or so doesn't mean you belong here in the first place.

Tax everyone to ensure that the country runs smoothly.

That's just sad. Are you upset because you can't shitpost to your heart's content anymore?

Attached: Hachiman thinks his conversations with Yukino are refreshing and pleasant.png (698x645, 97K)

What about stuff like government healthcare and unemployment benefits?

First and foremost she wants to increase the inheritance tax to the western standard.

Attached: s39.png (958x676, 843K)

Healthcare she would prioritize, unemployment benefits probably only for the people that are really in need. Not for the lazy that would abuse the system.

She's going to lose the NEET vote that way

As a cumdumpster she already lost their votes

She isn't a cumdumpster, you're mistaking them for these two.

Attached: 1535643127743.jpg (1080x1421, 503K)

How does the manga portray her despair the best?

Anyone else not buy the "Yukino is in love with 8man" theory? I'm not sure why it is so popular.

>ypf is in the thread
Everything makes sense now

Attached: horikita bottle of water.jpg (642x900, 231K)

I like Pink Hats

Who's that next to Kyon?

She always was in love with Hayama. The theory of her even liking 8man is highly questionable. It just makes her feel superior to "help" someone like 8man.

Attached: YPF lying.png (565x86, 4K)

>autistic evil witch who fucks with people for no reason, but expects to win the MC bowl by just being there
She is one of the worst anime characters.

Yeah, Iroha and Haruno are pretty fucking shit. But don't worry, they won't win.

You can only post shit like that if there is at least some evidence that shows that Yukino actually likes or even loves 8man and there really isn't much. I am not saying that there is none but the ice is rather slim

>yuipollfag made the thread and is the only one still bumping it to get (You)s
You must have a pretty sad life.

If you argue like that on Yea Forums you automaticity lose. Deflecting and insulting is everything you Yukinofags are capable of, just like your shitty waifu

Since when did Haruno want to win the MC bowl?

Stop playing the victim, you faggot. Everyone who posts in these threads is a fucking shitstain.

Yukinofags are so desperate that they have to pick easy targets like Haruno

That guy was a yukinofag?

but that's all you fags do though. you're doing it right now.

Yeah, Yozora is a cunt

>superior rivals
kek. they're actually much worse. I think you just have a preference

ANOTHER proved she didn't like him. It us a shame people ignore this.

Calm down YPF

link?

Yukino's recipse shows that she does in fact love Hachiman. The guy is lying.

No, she felt bad for not solving the issues with them and the club. The experience wasn't fully fleshed out for her. She wasn't bothered by Yui and 8man dating. The main novels prove it since she openly, and honestly, supports them dating without any problems.

Yui has no chance. Irohasu is going to be the winner.

Give it a rest faggot

>she does in fact love Hachiman
I thought she just has a minor crush on him

No

I would literally embrace being flayed alive if i got to spend a few happy moments with Somebody like Haruno or Sensei

Shit taste

but what he said is true. Yui and 8man are dating and she is supporting them. It really irritated me because I thought she liked him to this point.

I would literally embrace being flayed alive if i got to spend a few happy moments with Somebody like Haruno or Sensei

I hate them.

Attached: 1440956075879.jpg (1200x892, 220K)

Calm down YPF. She does like him, it's just that Yukino is incredibly selfless and puts her friends before herself. Meanwhile, Yui only thinks about herself. Also, Yotsuba a shit.

Shit taste

If she really loves Hachiman then how come she doesn't just marry him on the spot? Checkmate, Yukinofag.

Next volume YPF. Now fuck off already.

Attached: image0.jpg (1479x769, 467K)

I picked it up because I like that type of girl that banters with you and is not to winy about taking a hit herself but I can't stand that explanation for her. If 8man is as important to her as everyone claims her to be she should fight for it. Or at least show it a little bit more. I fucking despise Yui and from my perspective it makes no sense that Yukino likes her.

Yukimom is never gonna allow it

Yui is manipulative and has been taking advantage of Yukino's weaknesses, namely her loneliness or Yukino's willingness to do a lot of things for her friends.

>Yui talks about wanting to be a bride
>Hachiman immediately starts thinking about fake and artificial things
Why don't you talk about this a little bit?

Isn't it because she thinks that Hachiman would be happier this way?

Meh,

Because I'm not YPF and I don't care about Yui.

Yukino is supposed to be a character who understand other people. But if it comes to Yui she is why to passive or even dull. It makes really no sense. The way she behaved after the accident how she manipulated others and how popularity is so important to her.
Is she just clinging to the one friend she has and in her mind Yui wouldn't leave her. I hate that.
Please help me understand this shit

Yukino sees Yui as her actual friend and doesn't know that Yui is basically using her to get closer to Hachiman. Yukino has been betrayed by her friends before, which is why she thinks that with Yui it will be different and why she cherishes these relationships so much.

Yui didn't even like 8man when she joined the club she just felt responsible for him being lonely. But that Yukino didn't learn her lesson is just bad writing and out of character.

Ah, ok, you're just YPF. Stop wasting people's time.

I'd have liked 8man to have been friends with her, if only for everyone to make lolicon jokes at his expense

What I fucking hate Yui. I complain about Yukino liking her, what are you on?

>Yui didn't even like 8man when she joined the club
Shit like this gives you away

I somehow get the feeling that Yukino may have romantic feelings for 8man. Is it just me?

How exactly? That statement isn't wrong. She joined the club because she wanted to get close to him and than apologize to him but didn't had the guts to do it outside of the club since that could harm her reputation. What is wrong about that.

No shit. Yukino not liking 8man is quite litterally the only thing that could lead to any other outcome. That's why Yuitards jump on that like a lifeboat.

Yui has been in love with Hachiman since he saved her dog. THat's the reason why she joined the club. Now knock it off and let the thread die.

Or maybe they like each other, but Yukino chooses her life goals over Hachiman. So they still don't end up together.

>Yui has been in love with Hachiman since he saved her dog
So you are a Yuitard. I am so sorry that your shitty waifu is losing the 8man-bowl but that is no excuse to be such a retard. She didn't fell in love with him she just felt guilty that he missed the beginning of the new semester and thus wasn't able to join any group. Before the club she never made any attempt to get close to him because she was with the "cool guys" and was to afraid to lose her spot so she didn't wanted to be seen with the weirdo. The club gave her an excuse. If she loved him before that she would have approached him. Or are you telling me that she put popularity other love. It would at least suit her cunt character but I don't think so. There is no part in the manga/LN/anime that would prove your claim.

You can't be this retarded. And I'm not a Yuifag, by saying that Yui likes Hachiman because he saved her dog, I'm in fact calling her feelings shallow, as in: it's not a good thing.

There is not a singe piece of evidence to supports your claims. She didn't visit him at the hospital or cared about his well being at all. She just cared about getting the 'right' friends at that point. She protected her image by not telling other people about him saving a dog. What could have helped his image. If there is any part that backs up that shit you are saying it would make her character even trashier and I had no idea that was possible. Yui also joined the club because her 'friends' started to treat her like an underling and Yukino treated her as an equal what made her feel good and she wanted to apologize to 8man. You are full of shit.

Attached: Haruno7.gif (500x270, 1.07M)

A shit

Cute hat. Cuter girl.

Nah, she is lame

She doesn’t. Pretty sure she just cares about 8man cause of Yukino and because they sometimes have similar thoughts.

He wasn’t being serious, he was calling Haruno the evil manipulative witch

Based.

oh look best girl

>worst girl
ftfy

Iroha is worst girl but Haruno gets pretty close

all these people with awful taste...

Like you and the user you quoted before

Iroha is cute but shes literally just written to be drama

Is she winning in the LN?

if we all liked the same thing user life would suck.

I'm gonna love the little Yukino clone that 8man and Yukino creates if you know what I mean.

Attached: 1432918184396.jpg (1450x2000, 830K)

She isn't Sancho Panza or Don Quixote, what a waste of time doing an essay about her character

Not really, she is actually a really well written character. I had a blast reading it.

as long as it's not like that Yotsuba one. where can I find this?

try google

LN/Anime/Manga

How is correct?

Which would the balance between direct taxes and indirect taxe? Does she aim to unify taxes in general ones? What are her thoughs about protectionism?

yeah okay but exactly what am I looking for, ?

not the top user

But the thing is that Haruno is just more charismatic than Yukino, even Haruno is better than Yukino, not as a waif though

I always liked that hat

No, Haruno is a massive cunt

Yeah that's why Yukino can't win. Yui was the first girl to fall in love with him and first girl always wins

>Haruno is just more charismatic than Yukino
dumb animeonly

Attached: 3vYXFhn.png (867x1080, 728K)

No, the point is that Yui's feelings are fake

How so and does that even matter, at this point she loves him for sure and she was the first girl.

She's intelligent, self-confident and has trollish sense of humor, she's an entertaining character

>I want something genuine
>does that even matter?
bruh

Nah, she is just a cunt

iroha or death

>Iroha is shit
Ftfy

How is Yukino so charismatic in the LN?
I remember her being calm, distant but with some moments were she becames closeness, a predisposition to help people and an introverted personality. You can say that those are characteristics that you find likable in a partner but not charisma

>I want something genuine
point taken but I mean that Yui is now more or less obsessed with 8man and she wasn't like that from the beginning so even if they started shallow her love is now genuine. I am not a Yuifag but if she really was first girl her chances are better than I thought. Who was on the first cover?

Someone will post that webm, is a matter of time

user, Yukino is tons of fun. She is extremely dorky and has a lot of quirky moments.

>and she wasn't like that from the beginning
>even if they started shallow her love is now genuine
bruh

Attached: I don't want something genuine.png (660x238, 13K)

>Who was on the first cover?
Yukino

That's not charisma, charisma is more like this:

1: a personal magic of leadership arousing special popular loyalty or enthusiasm for a public figure (such as a political leader)
His success was largely due to his charisma
2 : a special magnetic charm or appeal
the charisma of a popular actor

A lot of people are attracted to Yukino

Thanks

Yozaras a fuckin bitch though.

Is the LN already finished?

They invented cloning already in the yahari universe? Also how is 8man involved in this?

they used his seed for yukino's womb to create a replica of the two of them

Not in her universe, to explain myself I have to use the theory of the types of authority used in sociology, authority can be:
Charismatic
Tradicional
Legal
This were the types of authority described biy Max Weber though we could ad the authority given by the expertise in a field.

In Oreigaru's universe, Yukino isn't followed because she has any kind of appeal or the ability to charm the public but because of a mix of traditional (her class) and expert( her grades) authority.
So who's charismatic for me? I can say that the main character of GTO who isn't respected as a teacher neither has the academic skills to be one but he has the ability to influence people with his words an actions

Why would they want a replica?

Niigguh, Yukino has her own fanclub in high school and in primary school a bunch of boys confessed their feelings to her.

So they can raise her to become the ultimate weapon against normalfags

>yuipollfag being this bad that he can't shitpost after getting proven wrong on volume 12 and 13

Shouldn’t they make an entire army then if that’s the case?

That's being the mix between being beutifull and being rich, all the boys would want to date her because of the status associated

Haruno fucking sucks.

>normalfags
but normalfags are Yukinofags

nah dude, that's iroha and hueyfags

>hasn't seen youtube comments on Iroha

>watching anime on youtube

It does a pretty good job. With Hachiman looking like deer in the headlights as well. I can't wait to see that scene in volume 13 done.

Attached: crying Yuki.png (872x1079, 533K)

Not anime, but clips

I don't, but there is the OP's, remixes and OST's on youtube. Most of the comments are Irohafags. So Yukino isn't the normalfag girl, Iroha gets the most sold merch after all despite having among the lowest amount of fanart.

>Iroha gets the most sold merch after all despite having among the lowest amount of fanart.
This must be some hardcore trolling

Why is she so comfy bros?

Attached: yukinoshita_casual.png (1500x1400, 1.95M)

she does have the least amount of fanart

she is wearing very comfy clothes

Have you not looked at pixiv?

8man says she’s like a mother when interacting with Yui/Iroha

She has the best fashion sense, no need to use make up or jewelry.

Attached: 66054196_p0.png (416x800, 286K)

what's that?

Best wife material. Hachiman has good taste

Yukino is very aesthetic. Mezmerizing. I want to give her eskimo kisses.

Attached: 1112365-f6a75d12e5-00000002.jpg (1280x1868, 192K)

manga version is the cutest

Attached: that's how it goes.png (358x383, 111K)

How soft do you think her skin is?

Attached: Having a Bento lunch with Yukino chan.jpg (1920x1088, 344K)

Attached: 50C07466-44BF-4354-8838-5F08BB94CFB0.jpg (760x1073, 100K)

wrong one

Attached: 1560118734829.jpg (481x1037, 180K)

Yukino definetely moisturizes. Her skin would be very soft and smell nice too.

Why is she smiling like that? Does she already know that she has won?

Yes and Yukino knows is the best girl.

Attached: Yukino knows she got this.jpg (959x851, 329K)

Why is she so smug?

She won't be so smug anymore after 8man destroys her in bed

Yukinofag here, I love her. She's so quirky and cute. I really like how her charaactter arc is going too. I don't think roomance with 8man is something she wants or is even possible though. I feel it would ruin her character.

Attached: 71323060_p10.png (767x1200, 556K)

She is a big girl.

Attached: 1.jpg (1150x1656, 397K)

Heck, that might happen when Hachiman kisses Yukino for the first time during the prom. She's going to completely lose it.

>yuipollfag falseflagging this much

Attached: two dorks unable to hold a mixing bowl.jpg (1100x1600, 354K)

Yeah, Yui is clearly the romance heroine, not Yukino.

calm down YPF

Yotsuba a shit

Attached: YotsuShit.png (514x559, 399K)

>I really like how her character arc is going too
Me too. She is finally free from 8man and the club. She is on her first steps towards happiness and she realized that 8man wasn't a part of it.

>talking to yourself
yes, a romance heroine that has been rejected several times by the protagonist.

>samefagging ypf
Damn how desperate are you?

>She's going to completely lose it.
What's with that anyway. Just a few volumes ago while it was obvious that she already had a crush on him, she was still able act composed, but now it's like she's practically head over heels for him or something.

That's her character arc. 8man will eventually realize that Yui is the genuine he is looking for.

There is barely any romantic tension with him in volumes 12 and 13.

You can stop lying YPF. Yui will NEVER be the genuine.

Attached: YWulkBkh.jpg (910x511, 37K)

Yui doesn't want something genuine and only likes Hachiman because he saved her dog. Just accept Yui's fate already. Her story is over.

Attached: Yui doesn't want the genuine.png (541x694, 105K)

>iroha comments on the lovers quarrel between them in the student council office
stop trolling, yuipollfag.

If that's true she still be 8man's and Yukino's loyal friend.

8man will realize that the real genuine is the friends he made along the way.

no, she will end up betraying them

This. And then he will go off with his bro Hayama and make Chiba great again.

No, Yui only became Yukino's friend because of Hikki D. She will buzz off like she did in volume 3.

That's not what genuine means, idiot.

Attached: She and I both longed for genuine.jpg (1125x417, 195K)

That isn't much romance though. No indication that Yukino likes him, no getting jealous over other girls, no wanting to spend time with him etc

Speedreader. She wouldn't do that, it goes against her personality. At the moment Yui wants everyone to get along.

>calls others speed reader when you gloss over huge parts of Yui's and Yukino's character
ironic ypf

Doesn't she also drink max coffee or something? She said earlier that it was too sweet for her but she's drinking it on her own anyway.

>hurr speedreader

Attached: please let me and her end it properly.png (933x258, 17K)

Whoa there cowboy, there's no need to resort to personal insults.

She was embarrassed over Hachiman catching her buying it.

It's alright, friend. I know you're not actually an idiot.

I can't believe he gave us loli yukino AND cake yukino

I want Yukino and 8man to be together in order to ruin her character

Rumi is old and busted

Attached: x28.png (891x1280, 572K)

Calm down YPF

How can that user be YPF when I'm YPF?

Thee codependency, not the friendship she has built. Yui could get along with Yukino even if Yukino was dating 8man.

Where the fuck is the last volume hack, just end it already

phoneposting

I wonder if Yuckynoanon wakes up in the middle of the night blaming YPF for his failures in imageboards and life

Sensei is a future Yukino from another timeline where she and Hachiman never get together, Rumi is Yukino's and Hachiman's daughter from the future where they do get together but also cause WW3.

Is that why Sensei always seems to push them together?

>Yukino and 8man can't restart
>but Yukino and Yui can
I love how ironic YPF arguments are.

They can restart, but Yukino doesn't want to and I'm not sure it is good for her to try.

I'd rather him than Irocanceranon

She was best girl. Prove me wrong.

I cant

She is a shitty plot device

There is less of a reason for Yukino and Yui to restart than Hachiman. Yui only values Yukino so she can get Hachiman.

I actually go to these threads to get (You)s from yukinoanon. Yukinofags are really easy to bait in general.

Shit guys what if the loner ending posters were right all along...

It's right in the title. His romantic comedy will be wrong as he expected from the start.

>lonervirgins
>friendshipchads

It's not that easy to bait, but you fags are just annoying

Well, to be fair, everybody else is already a shitposter anyway, so yukinofags are really the only ones left to bait.

does that mean that yukinofags are the only good guys left, while the rest are just a bunch of assholes?

We're all good guys and good friends here, there are no assholes.

Fuck off, asshole.

Hmhm, I’m not so sure I agree with that.

If she loved 8man then I would agree. But she doesn't.

calm down ypf

You can stop trolling any time.

Attached: yukino winning would be bad for yui.jpg (1045x114, 33K)

I wonder where this "Yukino likes 8man" meme came from

Congrats on your harvesting of (You)'s

from the story

Is Yukino's character song supposed to be canon?

yes

Doesn't it seem a bit too blatant though? Makes it seem like she's ready to have his children or something

sure

written and approved by watari.

She sort of references the song in volume 13.

>She sort of references the song in volume 13.
Really? How?

During the date, she references it was a first time for her and she was nervous going out with him.
>feelings I'm experiencing for the first time.

Her character song doesn't imply romance.

calm down ypf

I think you confused Yui's Hello Alone for Yukino's song.

This. She clearly just wants their friendship to last a long time. She always rejected 8man's request to be friends but she will finally accept it during volume 14

You can stop whenever you want to ypf

?? Yui is also going to be friends with them. It's going to be a friendship end

>Kyon
kek. It's Kuroda Sayuki

The ending is going to be bitter-sweet. Most certainly, a repeat of the past. People rejecting Yukino out of jealousy and envy. You wont get your generic ending.

Attached: Yukino wasn't chosen again.jpg (1037x1397, 525K)

So Yukino won't get chosen by 8man?

No, Hachiman will most certainly be in the same position that Hayama was in when Yukino was getting bullied. He could repeat the past like Hayama did by doing nothing or do something about it. Things are going to get really ugly at the prom.

It's going to be bittersweet because they will all go their separate ways but this time with a better understanding of themselves

More like, finding something at the genuine at the cost of losing everything. Yukino and Hachiman are the only ones drinking from that bittersweet drinking Max Coffee. This will be the Spring they will experience.

but 8man and Yukino ending up together is the fairy tale ending

god I fucking hate generic trash like this

Attached: 21635434.jpg (680x669, 33K)

The OP disagrees with you.
>There is no such thing as a fairy tale where everyone is happy (cut to Yukino and Hachiman staring at each other, interrupted by Yui invading her space)
>I understand, I understand, but even then... I want to go there some day

Attached: Oregairu S1 OP.jpg (1920x1080, 406K)

As fiction I really want them to get the genuine
But if they want to stick to reality, then the genuine will most likely come out as childish

nobody cares what you have to say, crossboarding wojak poster.