Doesn't get expelled

>Doesn't get expelled
>Doesn't get put on sex offenders list
>We're expected to believe that the MC who's shown to think things through, made one of the most irrational decisions someone could make, despite the story making it seem like he was making a rational decision
>All he's negative attributes that he's gathered over he's lifespan start disappearing because he confessed to the crime he committed
Why do people think this manga had a good ending?

Attached: 723e8a94ffcc968fd3b7ce9e1c0fca6ce0e05c77_157209_300_450.png (300x450, 154K)

>bangs best girl
based MC

Don't even bother, OP. The average Yea Forums poster is so enamored with the novelty of "delinquent girl wins" that they will actually defend this manga, and even refer to the bully in question as "best girl", despite the fact that they would rightly despise her in any other context. see

When anons told me this thing had a good ending, I wasn't expecting one of the biggest asspulls in the history of manga. Things like this are at least a bit understandable with long running shounen, but what the fuck happened here?

The ending was shit, but the journey was top tier.

molester man was way better

You need to be 18+ to post in 4channel

as great as mc and kansai were, i couldn't help but want loli to win.

Self insert

Good post
Shit thread. The author of it was probably bullied at school in the past and now is angry that all the bullies in the manga did not die or something.

(You)
>Shit thread. The author of it was probably bullied at school in the past and now is angry that all the bullies in the manga did not die or something.
What?

he’s calling you a fag, OP, which you are

i hated the ntr

>MC gets to be with a better girl
>the relationship between takigawa and nagaoka is breaking
???

There is no ntr only for weak minded no friends ppl it is

One decade later are you still mad?

Attached: 1447720842493.jpg (700x993, 70K)

>the relationship between takigawa and nagaoka is breaking
???

how can you be mad at broccoli?

Attached: 1460501437059.jpg (781x750, 348K)

>Asspull
Back to your shitty battle shonen threads, retard

Attached: zetsubou.png (920x657, 153K)

I'm not sure if this being a big twist in the story is because it's bad writing or if it's just because the story manages to trick the viewer. It does make a bit of sense with her character, I guess?

popular people tends to connect with each other

I still don't see any counterarguments, you faggots

why are you bringing real life scenario on a chinese comics?

If you can't argue then don't fucking do it.
Besides, OP is a fag that didn't even get the story going by his first post.
Just point and laugh

>OP calls out series for its rubbish writing
>Nobody can rebute him so they all result to calling him a fag for shitting on series they like
At least in shounen threads people actually discuss and argue about shit to an extent, what a fucking joke

Oh I'd just go and shoot the fucking school up.

>people aren't engaging with retards like OP unlike in shonen threads
That's a good thing.

read the afterstory

>Even knowing the circumstances surrounding Nagaoka and Takigawa, I couldn’t work out a solution. However, given enough time, I’m sure that she will be able to work out a compromise. Besides, her partner is Nagaoka. He’ll definitely work things out better than a third party like me who lets his imagination run wild. The terms "conflict" and "confrontation" really just don’t go well with those two.
Perhaps you should read the afterstory rather than perpetuating this dumb "they had one argument, it's all over!" claim.

The story is short and a decade old. We already have our opinions set on it and OP is fag

t. faggot with no balls
Of course you wouldn't know about the aftereffect of a confession, since you've never been honest in your life you spineless coward.

Attached: onani-master-kurosawa-630261[1].jpg (1200x847, 133K)

You have no argument. The whole "his teacher covered it up" made no fucking sense and parents would've complained to the principal and the kid would've been expelled and put on a sex offenders list.

90% of the time, yeah. Except it was made clearly that his teacher was a bro, and that Kurosawa is fifteen, and that such a ballsy confession would make you bow in fucking respect.
His teacher didn't do shit about his bullying either. That was the deal. Kurosawa fully assumed what he's done. His teacher had no reasons to do anything differently.
>hurr durr teachers don't act like that cause they're all braindead puppets
I'm sorry you lived a shitty school life.

of all fucking things you question the way the way the fucking teacher acted
what a shit thread, don't expect intelligent discussion when you act like a retard yourself, OP

you assume that she's going to end up with him because he's the protagonist but when you think about it they barely talked and after that he did nothing to get involved with her.

Way to dodge my point when you know you're wrong. Most, if not all of the kids in the class would've told their parents what would've happened and what the fuck do you think they would've done? Immediately gone to the fucking principal and complained, and then it would've been redirected to the police. No amount of "teacher being a bro" would've stopped 20 something parents after hearing that there was a kid jerking off onto people's property and traumatizing the kid in the process.

best girls is kitahara. He don't.

>Why do people think this manga had a good ending?

I loved this manga but the ending was garbage, skipped through a lot of pages at the end.

>HURR HURR my vision of reality is the only one that's real!!! I know more than anyone else how things would have happened so you're wrong if you disagree with me!!
You have absolutely no grasp of how things work out. Get a clue.

>Any of the kids snitching out when they had a new bullying target for free
Retarded speedreader

Been a while since I've seen Kitaharafags come out of the woodwork and make a shitposting Kurosawa thread. Fucking spergs,

The kids would've told other kids from other classes about it and SOMEONE'S parent would've complained to the school and Kurosawa would've been fucked

>You have absolute no grasp of how things work out. Get a clue.
No, when shit like this happens it does not take any time at all for the school to get involved. A girl at my high school leaked another girls nudes on Instagram and it took literally a couple of days and the girl was expelled. If you sexuallt harass other people in school like this and there's 20 witnesses you're fucked.

>>Doesn't get expelled
This is middle school when it happened. I've seen schools in America be very lenient on children who act out in ways that would probably get them put out as well provided nobody was physically hurt.
>>Doesn't get put on sex offenders list
Again, middle schooler.
>>We're expected to believe that the MC who's shown to think things through, made one of the most irrational decisions someone could make, despite the story making it seem like he was making a rational decision
You need to give a specific example of this. If you mean fapping on his crushes stuff that was shown to be a completely petty decision that he instantly regretted.
>>All he's negative attributes that he's gathered over he's lifespan start disappearing because he confessed to the crime he committed
Not really, he was already on the road to redemption thanks to his friendship with Broccoli head. Him confessing his crimes is the result of gaining a social circle and not being such a misanthrope. He still faps daily to any girl that takes his fancy he just took it home, and at best he managed to cobble together another social circle towards the middle of his high school years.
>Why do people think this manga had a good ending?
Because it's a solid coming of age story that got a good resolution showing the MC had arrived at some semblance of normalcy and stability after being a horny degenerate. Why do you think it's a bad ending?

>Waifufags this desperate to defend their shitty romance series
Just admit it makes no fucking sense.

>Romance
>Waifufags
Retard
>Quoting OP for no reason
That's some pathetic samefag

Because Japanese schools don't work the same way as your nu-burger schools you mong.
Schools out there actively try to avoid expelling anyone to not make any noise or give the school a bad reputation. Everything get actively swept under the carpet. That's why nothing was done about the bullying, both the one Kurosawa did and the one he received.
And the flute girl called her parents on his ass. The way the situation was dealt with is ambiguous, but the teacher probably bullshitted them. Seeing that Kurosawa was getting his ass kicked and bullied in class, flute girl was satisfied and didn't mention it to her parents again since seeing Kurosawa suffer was better than him being expelled.

stop samefagging you dumbfuck

>Arbitrary realism
Every fucking time. B-but humans don't work that way I swear! Only my life experience is correct!
Get the fuck out of here. If you're gonna be a nitpicking faggot question the morale or the message. Not fucking plot mechanisms in a middle school story.

>This is middle school when it happened. I've seen schools in America be very lenient on children who act out in ways that would probably get them put out as well provided nobody was physically hurt.
You make it sound like nobody suffered any sort of psychological damage from this when we clearly see that isn't the case. What the guy would be classed under sexual harassment.
>You need to give a specific example of this. If you mean fapping on his crushes stuff that was shown to be a completely petty decision that he instantly regretted.
He made the irrational fucking decision to confess to the class when it could have easily put him on a sex offenders list making it extremely hard for him to get fucking hired in a country where you're expected to work your ass off, yet he didn't seem to consider any of this.

Kurosawa never showed any signs of some sort of above average intelligence.
And yet he took the best decision.
Sorry you can't self-insert as Kurosawa faggot. This lesson just isn't for you.

>What the guy would be classed under sexual harassment.
That's not a guarantee and as has been pointed out Japanese school systems might just as likely suppressed any punishment purely to avoid having any public reaction.
>He made the irrational fucking decision to confess
Right, so you didn't understand that the story was leading up to that moment with all of his guilt and why he finally decided to out himself? This story isn't that deep, this was probably one of a couple major plot points and story beats.
>yet he didn't seem to consider any of this.
Let's step things back a couple steps and assume that if he confessed he had a 100% chance of being put on a sex offenders list. He's a fucking middle schooler, do you think he's thinking long term like an adult would? The most planning this kid ever put into life was fapping in the girls restroom and even then his best contingency plan for getting caught was just keeping quiet. Kids are dumb and impulsive.

That being said it's obvious you're just trolling a series that Yea Forums enjoys. I don't get the contrarian attitude or desire to tear down a good story.

Kurosawa confessed because he cared about Kitahara more than any garbage reasons you're rambling about.

I saw it coming but I thought only after she got together with kurosawa that tricked me

>Thinking through some decision requires above-average intelligence

re-read my post you illiterate retard

>Potentially ruining your entire life is a good decision

Its pretty tough to get expelled from anything under highschool. Like you'd have to cause some serious damage first cause schools would try to fix the kid first.
The masturbating would have been seen as mostly a bad prank and with Kurosawa confessing to it there'd be no good reason to punish him since he clearly learned his lesson

>Doesn't get expelled
>Doesn't get put on sex offenders list
He was on middle school.

>so I'm writing that coming of age story taking place in middle-school, and I've got my theme and morale pinned down, but at the crucial moment of the story I'm gonna have the MC not act out because he's worried about being put on a sex-offender list
Do you realize how retarded you sound now ?

He's a fucking kid.

Kurosawa didn't give a shit about having future if it meant staying the same.

Well, blame your burger education and burger system user

Do you expect incels here to know anything about having a healthy relationship?

Me middle right.

I wished I had the balls to confess like Kurosawa did. Unlike him I have lived my life in shame.

Too short!

Attached: Onani Master Kurosawa - Vol.4 Chapter 31.5 _ Epilogue Omake 4Koma - 2.jpg (702x1200, 276K)

>>Doesn't get put on sex offenders list
Jesus Christ, murrica. Yeah let's fucking lynch a 14 y.o.

Sex offender list is a US thing.
Also it's extremely cruel and unusual considering that literal toddlers got there for touching peepees.

1. he was a minor in japan
2. he was a minor in japan
3. it wasn't meant to be the rational decision, it was meant to be the right decision. this would have been obvious even if the story didn't beat you over the head with it via sugawa etc saying "you chose the hard path" (Idk how you missed this, maybe just retarded?)
4. his negative attributes didn't "disappear because he confessed" he punished for his crimes (and even at the end of the story was still being punished as seen with him cleaning his desk still on the very last day) and he made a conscious effort to work past all the negative shit in him by doing things like accepting broccoli's friendship
idk why im even replying to such obvious bait maybe i'm even more retarded than OP

Most schools deal with their troubles inside to avoid being marked as a bad school, this happens even in the US
And the victims didn't report him because they wanted to take revenge on their own

>All he's negative attributes that he's gathered over he's lifespan start disappearing because he confessed to the crime he committed
He's still masturbating in the bathroom for some time, the confession was just the first step into be a better person

>despite the fact that they would rightly despise her in any other context.
Say you. There is no reason to despise Maiko, she only tried to discipline the autistic retarded four-eye.

What the fuck was his problem anyway? who the fuck masturbates as "revenge" on girls being mean to him, in school of all places.

Maybe the author? Who knows