Why didn’t he just go get a pair of Byakugan out of the giant container full of them...

Why didn’t he just go get a pair of Byakugan out of the giant container full of them? He clearly has the ability to open it and take them out, given he does that at the end of his fight vs Naruto.

Attached: E1C883E4-22C1-4F72-A228-B0EF495E7F70.png (1440x1080, 1.62M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5z4v9x-OERk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who wouldn't want to fug Hinata if they had the opportunity to, the byakugan literally don't matter

Who cares, Madara is the cuter alien boy

Attached: MV5BMDExM2QxNDAtZWFlOC00ZWVjLTkwNzEtMGZjMmQ1NmMwYmQzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDk3NDEzMzk@._V1_.jpg (960x540, 60K)

Madara is lowkey ugly

Bait.

Attached: 1559414619001.jpg (563x676, 63K)

Does he have anything to do with Mitsuki
Why is there literally no hints of it then? At this point something should have been TEASED.

I'm curious too, I couldn't even tell from the thumbnail whether it was moonman or Mitsuki cause they look almost identical.

He has a pretty face, shame he hides it with emo hair all the time. I like it when I see both eyes. Or all three eyes actually. Rikudo Madara > regular Madara.

>pretty face
his face looks like he's on weed
>three eyes
kinda cool, but kinda weird
>hair
yep emo and ugly

>HASHIRAMAAAA

It was because he needed the eyes from a direct descendant from Hamura.
Hinata was the purest of them all.

Also, did you guys seen that Jigen was a confirmed Ootsutsuki?

Hanabi i mean.

>ywn live with madara
>ywn help him adapt to a modern world after he lost the war
>ywn be his new hashirama

What's the point to living?

What would trigger Kawaki to despise shinobi when alien nonsense seems to be more important on the agenda?

Sasuke wanted a bloody revolution to overthrow the Hokage right after all the ninja nations came together to defeat an alien queen and her pawns

If I don't get a Rikudo alien monster bf Madara by tomorrow I'm going to lose it

Attached: d98f3ad-4caf1348-54bb-4267-84e3-7f3385632a00.png (2100x2300, 134K)

>After Kara starts a war and everyone defeats Jigen and the rest of the Otsutsuki clan, Kawaki goes "I'm going to end the era of shinobi."

So copy & paste?

Naruto's peace isn't true peace.
Naruto ended up just like how Pain wanted to do, a "fake peace", once Naruto and Sasuke dies, the world will go back to it's shitness.

Madara and Kaguya should get married and adopt Obito and Rin

Attached: 1560034196200.png (500x499, 53K)

I want spin off about Madara raising Obito.

Attached: 49923168_p5_master1200.jpg (1100x600, 494K)

His chakra mode is literally almost identical to Mitsuki's sage mode, there has to be a connection between the two.

user, please.

Attached: 353d815142d5851505848d9bfb101bde.jpg (564x933, 67K)

This. They are perfect for each other with perfect kids too.

Attached: EQ0Hp9c_.jpg (600x900, 114K)

cute shotabito

>Also, did you guys seen that Jigen was a confirmed Ootsutsuki?
Yes
Is his horn a dragon horn?

Attached: manga-boruto-35-jigen-otsutsuki.jpg (600x324, 73K)

Cute! I bet that Madara wanted to be a dad so he just kidnapped a kid. Where were Obito's parents anyway? I remember something about his grandma raising him, so were they dead? Neglecting him?

Idk.
Looks like the transformation that Momoshiki did.

I want to PROTECT shota Obito!

Attached: 74185328_p5.jpg (1501x1081, 865K)

He was orphan, i think, so he hadn't any relatives besides grandma.

Attached: 49923168_p7_master1200.jpg (1100x600, 255K)

>Random Boruto thread transformed into one about Madara and Obito again
Nice

You are too late.

Attached: 2bbda9c8bce3745befeae49c00721e3d.jpg (564x564, 20K)

Aw, that's sad. The Uchihas were a big family, yet nobody adopted him. Disgusting.

Get away, molester!!

Obito is a good boy, obedient.

Attached: 3c507dfc13705397f033dba6385919b2.jpg (564x1041, 72K)

I can't go a single day without wanting to express how much I want to fuck Rikudo Madara, sorry

Attached: dbsqq6w-5ce65526-3c83-4f41-8080-a2bfd675dd0c.png (3532x1978, 113K)

byakugan the strongest?

Attached: 3D89571E-F9FF-4EAE-AA6D-41A11686BAE1.jpg (320x230, 31K)

Cute image, but I am calling the police

There is nothing wrong with traditional Uchiha male bonding.

Attached: 6e5f94d426528c463c9ce67726115e07.jpg (564x245, 21K)

Dad-son relationship is fine, but do NOT fuck the Obito!

But he is hot and kinda looks like young Madara.

Attached: e05018895a6d026bf8d00338dc56c56c.jpg (564x319, 25K)

Attached: 1553784171348.jpg (531x382, 92K)

Oh god, I did not need to see that

Don't worry, Madara is very gentle with Obito, he loves him.

Attached: 60763207_p5_master1200.jpg (600x600, 210K)

Alright, just... don't make him permanently traumatized

It was up to him, depends how well he takes it.

Attached: 49303476_p4_master1200.jpg (600x585, 155K)

I love mentally ill cute boys, but Obito is still for Rin

This. Obito is canonically a good boy. He is saving himself for Rin, she will take his virginity in heaven, they will be happy.

Attached: 1560026003984.jpg (857x856, 381K)

Absolutely. I'm happy they are together now.

>she will take his virginity
What virginity?

Attached: 98d535ca6c4b252c4965fafe23c1c6ed.jpg (564x589, 48K)

I’m pretty sure stealing her sisters eyes took away any chance he had of getting laid.

How do main Naruto villains fit this?

Attached: 1560247663460-1-1.jpg (482x1120, 225K)

Literally Naruto villains who were introduced in chronically from bottom to top.

I’m pretty sure Orochimaru used some alien dna to make Mitsuki

Could that be the reason why they are avoiding showing Jigen’s face, because when Jigen reaches that stage of the transformation, his head transforms into that of a dragon’s head?

all on great tier
sasuke on elder god tier

This thread needs more Sasuke

Attached: 0E3F134B-B358-4D84-9558-F0B1AE1E960A.jpg (1000x1200, 134K)

Sasuke is for Itachi.

Attached: itasasu.jpg (500x614, 66K)

Ok

Attached: 25344794_naruto_sasuke0140.jpg (640x480, 38K)

But doesn't the existence of one literally mean the other has to be sealed away/absorbed in one way or another?

I'm pretty sure there's no way for Kaguya to emerge without sacrificing a 10-tails jinchuuriki, and I'm pretty sure Madara is the only living person since Hagoromo who'd be able to even survive becoming one.

Adopt two young teens who are clearly in love?

That's going to end weirdly.

Could be a monster-transformation trait that eventually explains Jugo's clan's heritage.

He had no practical experience in fighting.

He literally lived alone on the moon, with only robots for company. In fact, when he was fighting Naruto, he'd got his ultimate power for less than a few hours.

Basically it's not really a surprise that he made poor tactical decisions in general. There was probably so much inbreeding in his family tree, it looked like a helix.

Servant horn. Servants only have one horn.

Could this guy have been related to Jigen?

As far as I remember it was never explained who he was or why he was wearing Swirl Zetsu and helping Madara, and he just disappeared after Madara became the Juubi Host.

Attached: 6FA31B64-F745-4661-AD20-E3915A845813.jpg (1066x1600, 336K)

Yeah, but let us dream. Obito became the Jinchuuriki too, although he didn't have full control over the 10tails

It was Yamato being used as a host body. He got snatched out of swirl zetsu once Madara did the moon's eye shit.

I think that Jigen is actually equivalent of Black Zetsu that has full control over a body.
The Karma is something that Ootsutsuki gives for a vessel. Jigen's purpose is to create a suitable vessel, he clearly said he can't let himself be eaten by that Juubi until he'll have the vessel ready, and Kawaki is the vessel he's trying to create. The horn we have seen, combined with Jigen's black eyes that should be of that Ootsutsuki is more likely effect of him having that much of that Juubi's chakra rather than him being his real, but depowered, body. Whenever he absorbs more of that chakra, the chakra takes shape of that Ootsutsuki, but that Ootsutsuki is still as Juubi.

Momoshiki made Boruto his own vessel, perhaps as a backdoor for his return, similar to how Black Zetsu was meant to bring Kaguya back.

Based and yaoipilled

Attached: efed5f604d6ddcc1aef8485508e336bc.jpg (640x787, 79K)

The real question is why are they hiding Ootsusuki!Jigen’s face

He is a direct descendant of Hamura.

Reminder this show was about Ninjas
NINJAS
IN SPACE FIGHTING AYY LMAOS

but no eyes.
and the eye ball thing was his ultimate weapon.

All he wanted to do was destroy the earth with the tenseigan (eye ball thing) but he wanted the tenseigan(the actual eye) to activate the tenseigan (eye ball thing). Then after killing everyone on earth he would have repopulate it with Hinata, that was the original plan.
But Naruto and Hinata interfered and destroyed his eye ball thing,as a last resort he thought,fuck all I don't care about repopulating or living anymore I'll nuke the whole shit together with myself.

>introduced you to the story with a mountain busting monster that created Tsunami on a tail swing.

why was it about ninja on the first place?

Aren’t all the Uchihas supposed to be fuckboys?

I mean, you can kind of buy the whole demon in a kid, it's fucking anime, I draw the line at Ayy lmaos and Moon cutting

Why does he want to be eaten by the Juubi tho?
Couldn't he just seal it on him?

Probably too revive the person the Juubi used to be.

That doesn't make much sense, given that the Juubi wasn't even supposed to exist in the first place.
Their jobs is just to suck up the world's chakra and gtfo.

Why did Kakashi give him the neck pill and the gay jumpsuit?

Trying to assassinate the Kage should have removed Sauske's ability to get laid, yet here we are.

Probably part of the process to get his Ootsutski body back. Black Zetsu did the same thing to revive Kaguya:
youtube.com/watch?v=5z4v9x-OERk
It does kinda look like he force fed himself into Madara for Kaguya to take shape.

Poor Rikudo Madara, he was so cute

Attached: 46951210_p3.png (593x724, 360K)

What doesn’t make sense to you?
He wants to feed himself to the Juubi, even apologizes for taking some of its chakra. It’s quite clear he wants to help whoever turned into it.

>cloud niggers and even the fucking ootsusuki tried to rape Hinata.
>was abused by her father and cousin a lot when she was young.
>disowned by the family because she was too kindhearted and given to participate on suicide missions.
>defeated by a 5 year old on a match for clan heiress.
>failed expectations of the main branch.
>get humiliated by neji by poking into her insecure and socially anxious psyche and nearly died in the chuunin exams.
>her redeemed brother killed right before her trying to protect her.
>nearly died in the pain arc after confessing,all in vain because Naruto was in a frenzy.
>her one sided crush wasn't realised by Naruto until 15 years later.
>had to Cuck Naruto right after he accepted the feelings because of Hanabi.

She went through a lot.

thats exactly why he married Sakura.

Still confus...

Probably needed a hyuuga eye

Maybe he's not a suitable vessel? Why else he would be so hell bent on creating one?

If the Jigen!Ootsutsuki became a Juubi, and he was paired with Kaguya, who really wanted to be sure she'll have Zetsu army for when Momoshiki and Kinshiki will come, I'd say there was some disagreement that ended with her turning Jigenotsuki into that Juubi, but he managed to put a Karma on some shmuck at the last moment, to be able to return one day.

>Oh my, those Alucard vibes...

Makes sense.

We can only wonder who were the third pair, but by this point I am willing to bet that Uzumaki Clan, Karma-Byakugo relation, and Shinigami from Shiki Fujin are all related to that.

He needs the eyes of a Hyuuga to produce Hamura's chakra.

So they are like Jenovah of FF7?

Pretty much.
Kaguya's task was to plant the chakra tree and suck the nature chakra from it, but she besically decided to betray her clan and ruled the earth until Hagoromo and Hamura sealed her.

We don’t know that for sure. She was supposed to report the fruit ripping, but that doesn’t mean it was her only job.