Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS

Rate your personal favorite MC and the MC who by your opinion is the best written.

Favorite
>1.Jaden
>2.Yugi
>3.Yusei
>4.Yuma
>5.Yusaku
>6.Yuya

Best writing wise
>1.Yugi
>2.Jaden
>3.Yuma
>4.Yusei
>5.Yuya
>6.Yusaku

Attached: 1560097611162.png (1200x900, 1.69M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0cwQorsOmCw
youtube.com/watch?v=LVu7pT4GFsk
youtu.be/o81IgqGunUw
fye.com/blue-eyes-white-dragon-yu-gi-oh-cereal-fye.000000732577567371.html
youtube.com/watch?v=cvnCdXVhOqk&t=16s
youtube.com/watch?v=b9_KPuZPpeg
youtube.com/watch?v=Z6ZdpRgkz9o
yugipedia.com/wiki/Tatsunootoshigo
youtube.com/watch?v=JTEFKFiXSx4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=YaSs9z8e6YI
youtube.com/watch?v=iG9XOCqMEVE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I dont really care about the MCs compared to major side characters and antagonists

1.- Jaden
2.- Yugi
3.- Yuya
4.- Yusei
5.- A piece of shit
6.- Yuma
7.- Yusaku

This, except for Yugi and Judai.

Yusei was as stiff as a robot, but at least his melee scenes made up for it.

Attached: yuseikickass.gif (307x173, 321K)

I have no idea how anyone can rank yuya above anyone else. He was by far the most insufferable overall

This. His screaming was shit, his obsession was shit, and his "pairing" with Yuzu was FORCED shit.

True, but shit development is still better than no development at all

>his "pairing" with Yuzu was FORCED shit
t. ARC-V hater

Who will win, two professionals or a glorified vacuum cleaner?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS - 105 [720p].mkv_snapshot_03.03_[2019.06.11_11.37.34].jpg (1280x720, 152K)

No it's not if the character devolves from mostly neutral to just being unlikable and obnoxious.
Also the whole zarc possession thing was cringey past the first two incidents of it. It was passable at first because it at least added intrigue, but got old.

I agree with you writing-wise, but Yusei is my favorite protagonist because I like his flavor of autism.

Attached: 1542034187496.png (543x305, 205K)

Attached: Give me some milk.jpg (1440x900, 163K)

Duels aren't decided by backgrounds.

Name one thing he did wrong.

Attached: Flame is a cool name.png (1280x738, 471K)

Yusei is probably the most bland and middling MC by himself, but he had some summons and good looking moments to his dueling on occasion that made him better to watch on screen than he would be otherwise.
Not that dissimilar from Yusaku, except Yusaku is an even more lonely MC with less good looking moments in duels because most of Vrains looks janky

The next time he saves her should be the most dramatic yet.

Attached: D8W7I2HUIAAu4qS.jpg (917x1200, 177K)

Judai > the rest

>Judai > the rest

Attached: Eternal Evolution Burst.webm (640x480, 2.8M)

Geez, Kaiba, how come you get to be allowed in this group shot?

Al least he's not a fag.

Attached: 1560128276666.jpg (720x1433, 212K)

Attached: My Hot Dogs!.png (1920x1080, 1.19M)

But it's true? He did do nothing to save her. It all was thanks to shit randomly, coincidentally happening.

He didn't fuck Ghost Girl.

>file name

Attached: 1559268121064.jpg (1280x720, 224K)

The villains really went to shit in Arc-V. Vrains isn't particularly much better but Lightning is at least some progress I guess, and Ai could be good enough as an antag for the first half of the season if the writers don't give up in sheer apathy (again).

Absorb windy. Really, his biggest mistake.

Anyone else excited for her first duel since episode 77? Just seeing her in motion is nice.

Attached: emma.png (1280x738, 1.18M)

>jobs in a tag duel
lmao

Forced as hell. He gained no benefits of it, yet did it because of what.. sentimental reasons?

It paid off with his death.

Do you guy even have a deck or a collection for a series that was meant to sell cards to little kids?

Attached: lightpulsar dragon.jpg (326x480, 65K)

Imagine watching the Bohman duel.. for 100 FUCKING TIMES

Attached: 100times.png (955x536, 252K)

>

Attached: I guess you will watch Bohman too if you can't use the VRAINS anymore.webm (1280x720, 2.91M)

Yusei's duels are leaps and bounds ahead of Yusaku's, and it had very little to do with the animation. They just gave a bare minimum effort to work his character into his strategy.

Kind of funny how most of the fandom wants these stoic, badass main characters, but Yusei and Yusaku are among the blandest mc of ygo.

Attached: dd32812f4ca6552407fe8a490ac1da44.gif (250x188, 141K)

When will Go have a badass and/or manly moment like THE MAN?

Attached: THE MAN.jpg (1142x782, 77K)

Outside of Yea Forums there's definitely a vocal group who coo over how cool Yusei was and how he's not a baby MC made for little babbies so he's automatically the best
Really, the best to expect from a Yugioh MC now is that they're not /too/ offensive and that their cards aren't too ugly either

that's a little specify there, Yusei

I have yet seen someone posted him being autistically mad at a few girls that were touching his waifu, I mean, his bike.

eating junk food like cup ramen makes me feel like shit. why is it glorified in anime

Cheap, filling, can be made relevantly quick, and taste really great.

Attached: noodle.jpg (1000x3400, 636K)

Oh and to make easier for the audience to connect with the characters. Chances are, the viewer ate some Instant Ramen in their life time and this would make it easier to connect with the character compare to say, some rich faggot that is eating a 100 dollar dinner.

Attached: InstantFusion-LED2-EN-C-1E.png (1077x1576, 3.75M)

>jaden
GX dub wasn't that good, neither is sub.
Judia is even blander with his edge transformations and clear shift to copy yugi and Atem. Season is where GX went down hill to worst.

season 3*

>clear shift to copy yugi and Atem
Not this shit again.

He isn't wrong. They deliberately created a arc villain just to make Judai feel sad.

1. Judai
2. Yuya
3. Yugi
4. Yusei
5. Yusaku

I still haven't seen Zexal

>Yuya 2nd
I bet you self insert

SMILES ARE MORE IMPORTANT THAN FOOD

Seems like the next two episodes will decide whether only Akira will get coma'd or the rest of the non-main five will too.

Attached: 1558525408048.jpg (1280x1440, 392K)

What's your favorite effect animation?

Attached: Effects that do not encode well.webm (426x240, 2.59M)

Fuck that, rank the rivals
Kaiba>Sanda>Kingu>Kite>Reiji>Mirror Force.
The top 3 is pretty fucking close though.

>implying Jack blowing all his money on Blue-Eyes coffee because he doesn't know how to poorfag anymore isn't relatable

mr. Boring Kaito above Reiji.

yeah shit taste

Seto Kaiba is actually perfect and I love him.

Attached: seto cake.jpg (603x601, 66K)

>stands in a room doing literally nothing for 5 episodes in a row
>let's put that aside for now
>one of the richest people in the world, can't buy pants that fit properly

>Implying "let's leave that aside for now" is more interesting than flying to the Moon, having a chuuni duel to unlock a god card, dying, and coming back as a legacy character to beat the Moon

>Yusaku
>Not last
Yikes

Attached: 1559112344291.png (1920x1080, 1.09M)

Best
1.Kaiba

/thread

Attached: 1542047170327.jpg (855x667, 236K)

Remember that time Kaiba just bought a sports car off the lot?

>youtu.be/0cwQorsOmCw

Attached: fye.000000732577567371_0.jpg (584x647, 60K)

It feels wierd to see them doing things like ceral and t-shirts now. But I look forward to what other merchandise they will come up with in the future. Wish I could buy Blue eyes cereal.

When will something cool happen?

They've done cereal before.

Where my fellow 2003 G1 Kids WB faggots at?

Attached: ygo_cereal_box_front-back.jpg (670x487, 115K)

Two more episodes until Chad Onizuka's episode.

Attached: 1537151373420.png (1280x738, 998K)

Wow I think this was the first time I was disappointed there was a break during Vrains

Blame revulva

They're all best boys to me and you'll never convince me otherwise. Also fuck you for having this baity ass OP.

Vacuum cleanerchads

Attached: Roboppy Defeating Playmaker.jpg (2000x1743, 2.02M)

Kaz is a hack.

youtube.com/watch?v=LVu7pT4GFsk
Why is Vrains so lacking in soul?

Because everyone working on it is just doing it for a paycheck at this point, and they all wish they were working on better and more prestigious anime.

Because the focus is on card games.

youtu.be/o81IgqGunUw

vrains it's just an absolute snore of a series.

Attached: Blue Dyke.jpg (960x540, 66K)

>pic is just a better design than half of Aoi's avatars
wew lad

Whats with this fanbase's constant demand for gender bending? It's only been played for gags and to make monstrosities in this franchise.

>this fanbase
Have you seriously never heard of rule 63? This isn't exclusive to ygo.

Writing:
Yugi
Judai
Yuma
Yusei
Yusaku
Yuya

Like:
Yuma
Yugi
Yusei
Judai
Yusaku
Yuya

Attached: pretending to be busy.jpg (775x436, 188K)

Calm down Mokuba and go fuck Shizuka

My wife is not a monstrosity please apologize to her right now.

Attached: b63656ead96daba6cfb033305faf1aa0.jpg (1686x2510, 702K)

Not with that gold v thing and sweater like material. totally out of sync with the rest of designs.

I wish I were an Oscar Mayer Weiner~

Attached: piggu.png (183x254, 63K)

Wajt the blue-eyes cereal wasn't some 90's/early 2000s thing and is an actual cereal that they started selling this year?

Attached: D8yESubU8AEq5iY.png large.png (645x498, 351K)

Yes. Pre-order your fucking cereal. Now.
>fye.com/blue-eyes-white-dragon-yu-gi-oh-cereal-fye.000000732577567371.html

Attached: 1539280232696.jpg (640x360, 29K)

>a lot of people like Judai/Jaden
Actual good tastes anons

Rate their aesthetics.

Attached: Duel Power Artworks.jpg (1352x2961, 1.98M)

You are not familiar with Yea Forums's opinion. They are intensely nostalgic with GX. Really blinds them to all the problems with it.

Even with all of its problems, I'd still rather watch GX than 5D's, the boring parts of DM and most definitely the other shows.

These are all great alts except for decode talkers weird pose.

Hope
DM
Decode
Stardust
Odd-Eyes
Neos

Stardust and Utopia look the coolest, in all of their variations.

To be fair there's a lot of 5ds fans here as well.

Your post reminded me of just how shitty the Oricalchos DM filler actually is.

Attached: 69367130_p7.jpg (1191x1411, 1.3M)

Yeah, I know. I've gotten used to seeing people jerk off to Yusei and 5D's, which was why I was surprised to see people liking Jaden/Judai here.

Attached: Valon Armor.png (739x563, 301K)

I don't know why, but HOOPPU is the MC ace I like the least.
Something about it just does not jive with me.

Attached: 71eI6lpoe3L._SY606_.jpg (410x606, 57K)

>Decoder hips
>Odd-Eyes ass
>Stardust Pecs
>Neos bulge
A-Am I gay ?

There are a bunch of DMfags here but none of them can agree on what parts they like. A few people dont like the anime at all, and at least one guy thinks card games ruined the entire franchise. Then the Kaibafaggots run in packs and just sit back and laugh at all them.

Attached: 1538532003750.jpg (640x480, 101K)

There was that one duel that just became "punch the other guy in the face", but other than that it was stupid. I hated the Siegfried guy more though, he added fucking nothing and made Jono an even bigger bitch.

Shit production and the direction of the series is awful.

>>Odd-Eyes ass
>>Stardust Pecs
There's something wrong with you

Attached: 1555714978790.png (439x429, 50K)

That Kaiba duel where he had 50LP left is amazing and Joey has always been a jobber. I also just love the idea and setting of Kaibaland. Kaiba is a stone cold asshole, but he doesn't forget his roots and he has a soft spot for children.

Attached: 69367130_p0.jpg (1500x1085, 1.36M)

Adding the Xyz materials around Utopia is 10/10. The rest I'm neutral to, though Stardust's original art looked nicer.

>buster blader was a closet dragon furfag all along.

Attached: 1551411603409.png (600x575, 366K)

Favorite
>1.Yugi
>2.Jaden
>3.Yusei
>4.Yuma
>5.Yusaku
>6.Yuya
Best writing wise
>1.Yugi
>2.Jaden
>3.Yuma
>4.Yusei
>5.Yusaku
>6.Yuya

The evolution of Yugi is still one of my favorite things in the entire franchise. The small and shy boy learns to face life, to not be afraid and transform into the King of Games.

> and Joey has always been a jobber.
No that's kaiba.

I still don't understand why Young Buster, a Dragon card, would belong to a Dragon-killing archetype

But Kaibaland was already a thing in S3. At least that one tried to tie in with Kaiba and Gozaburo, and Orichalchos tried to add to the mythology. Sieg was just a Pegasus knockoff without the charm.

Money.

Because busterblader was originally not a a dragon buster untill he pulled a "judai fusing with Yubel" when his furry dragon cocksleeve turned evil.

Attached: DestructionSwordsmanFusion-MP16-EN-C-1E (1).png (477x695, 849K)

That Kaibaland was an indoor VR duel park in Japan where Yugi and Kaiba dueld in the first episode. Kaibaland USA is an amusement park in America that wasnt built until after Battle City.

Attached: 67572770_p0.png (700x525, 509K)

Fix him.

Attached: 1558559991525.png (1280x720, 969K)

>That Kaiba duel where he had 50LP left
youtube.com/watch?v=cvnCdXVhOqk&t=16s

Attached: Yugioh195.jpg (1024x768, 177K)

Kaiba is a jobber too, yes, but Joey losing to Malik is the literal definition of jobbing.

>Yugi and Kaiba have both Envoys
>never use him after one time

more stilted staring when?

Attached: 1506133968966.jpg (1268x1426, 352K)

>Kaito
Shark is the rival though.

Absolutely based taste.

Episode 107: 鬼を討つ – Oni o Utsu
(Striking Down the Ogre)
Roboppy uses tricky tactics to drive Blood Shepherd and Ghost Girl into a corner. Ghost Girl is able to summon her new trump card with Blood Shepherd's help, and proceeds to launch a counterattack against Roboppy. Meanwhile, GO has managed to find the real Ai. He then begins a Duel against Ai.

Cast:
Fujiki Yusaku/Playmaker: Ishige Shoya
Kusanagi Shoichi: Kimura Subaru
Ai: Sakurai Takahiro
Roboppy: Takahashi Minami
Zaizen Akira: Yamamoto Shoma
Zaizen Aoi/Blue Maiden: Nakashima Yuki
Dojun Kengo/Blood Shepherd: Okuda Takanori
Bessho Emma/Ghost Girl: Kamakura Yuna
Onizuka Gou/GO Onizuka: Hamano Daiki
Pandor: Kim Hyang-Ri
Extras

Script: 立原正輝 || Tachihara Masaki
Storyboard: 髙田昌宏 || Takada Masahiro
Direction: 栗井重紀 || Kurii Shigenori
Animation Director(s): 片岡恵美子, 本田松希 || Kataoka Emiko, Honda Matsuki

Kaito is the rival.
Shark is the jounochi

Well at least it'll be fluid.

Attached: Blood Shepherd's Shooting.webm (1280x720, 2.71M)

How can Kaito be the main rival when he and Yuma don't even duel after ZEXAL I? It's Shark who's constantly butting heads with the MC throughout the show.

Summon him.

Attached: shadow ogre.png (1280x738, 1.03M)

>no Soulburner
>no Revolver
So, what are those two doing?

Soulburner got lost

I make my own cards

Attached: Tamamo no Mae, Three-Tailed Maiden of the Sun.png (549x800, 758K)

Ai clones lured them away from the entrance or distracted them with duels probably.

Soulburner's too busy on sperging out with his tantrums

Attached: Vrains ep 105.jpg (1280x720, 420K)

HOPE >>>>>>>>>>>> everything else
Hope is the best MC ace

>generic magic man
>generic comic book man
>generic dragon
>generic sword man
>generic chicken
>generic digital sword man

You're right they should all be kawaii waifus instead!

If by Yugi you mean Atem, then Yugi > everyone.

Is there anything that's not generic to you?

>generic anime girl

Look, is the demon Daji.

I fully expect the MC ace to be a cute girl at some point. Maybe not in YGO 7, but eventually.

No they mean yugi who doesn't appear most of the time and isn't really focused on.

Attached: DgOTRUnU8AA1lU4.png (800x800, 357K)

being on reserve.

Let's give the next MC a bird Ace monster.

Attached: Kurosaki Shun.jpg (400x293, 70K)

better yet, dino monsters or prehistoric creatures

free him.

Attached: firewall dragon.png (1280x738, 1.21M)

>PLEASE PLAY DARKFLUID

Attached: Ai and Playmaker.jpg (1280x1440, 450K)

I miss her mask

Attached: 74856209_p4.jpg (600x800, 447K)

I miss his S1 outfit

Attached: Go Onizuka.jpg (1920x1080, 339K)

He has the 3000 ATK and 2500 DF dragon monster and there were multiple episodes dedicated to Yuma and Astral's loss to Kaito and how it affected them.
Shark is Jounochi if he turned out to be the final boss.
Also in every piece of media Kaito is always showcased as the rival.

Clearly it had no utility as no one else can figure out who she is.

They need to make an Altergeist monster with her face mask, I think that would be a neat tribute card.

It has utility in giving me an erection.

Attached: 72928696_p15.jpg (1080x1492, 157K)

I remember a keychain with shark as the rival.

but it takes all her mouth movements away.

There are still things a masked mouth can do

Attached: 1558744198138.jpg (736x414, 56K)

I got myself a Synchron Quasar decks some years back.

The MR4 happened and Level Eater was banned and Needlefiber is still not out after 2 years and that was that.

Yuzu just wants Red Hat-kun to be real

Attached: yuzuarcV.jpg (1920x3176, 845K)

Funny how Tag Force's usual harem shipping tendencies reveals how fucked Yuzu's destiny with Yuya is.

It even has Yuya go full possessive in the end.

Attached: Masumi Kotsu.png (1366x768, 502K)

Them adding their summoning methods' visuals in the background for all of them is great.

no he will stay banned even During ygo7 and that's a good thing

Everything about G1 Go was better.

Like what?

You just don't get it, do you?

Attached: 1501883373053.gif (500x281, 452K)

He'll be free by episode 100 of the next series.

Got it!
>Favorite
1) Yuya, he is pretty fun and a loveable guy
2) Judai, pretty much the same as Yuya. The only reason he is in second is because I like Yuya more
3) Yusei, I really like her personality and belief, plus his voice is badass
4) Yuma, while he can be annoying, I admit he is quite fun to watch and most of the times he can be hilarious
5) Yugi, he is a cool kid, but (unless you were actually refering to Atem, in which case he will be below Yusei and over Yuma) he barely acts a lot in the duels besides being the sidekick, however, he is fun to watch and won my respect with that victory against Atem
6) Yusaku, I don't feel like even talking about him, he is just awful
>Best Writing Wise
1) Judai, he was such a very fun duelist that stay like that even with stuff like Chronos wanting to expel him or the Sacred Beast. Got a big change after being defeating by Edo. The Light Society and Yubel, and also the Supreme King did a big impact on him to the point of being broken, and despite all of that, he managed to recover and be even stronger than before. Also he telling Darkness that he will never win as long as Duelist like him with Light exist
2)Yugi, he indeed started as someone with no friends, aka a loser, and after some time, not only he got a lot of true friends, but also managed to be part of the heroes that helped Atem. Plus his dueling skills improved a lot, even with him being already good. In the movie he defeated Kaiba and was mature enough to tell them that no matter what happens, Atem cannot come back and have to move on. And then the After where he is with Kaiba building new forms of games
3)Yuma, he was a pretty bad duelist, but then got a lot better thanks to Astral and his friends, his monster has a lot of variations and he ended pretty cool. He is a knucklehead but also a very friendly guy, even knowing that Vector would betray him, he still wanted to help him, something that even Vector got touched. continue in next post

Attached: Smash, Cuphead or MK.jpg (2000x1544, 2.87M)

4) Yuya, while he indeed got a lot of development, there was a part of him that wasn't actuallly... well developed. It could have been better.
5) Yusei, at first he really was a very good guy, and he is still one, but his development wasn't really that much now that I have rewatched it. I still really like him, he is cool and all, but I don't think he got a big developed and more if I compare him to the other 5Ds characters
6) Again, I don't want to talk about him. Except that when he talked about "Ignis and Humans works together" stuff, I didn't even make a face, I was just like "Really?"
1)Stardust Dragon, the pose looks fantastic and badass!
2)Decode Talker, I really love his hand pose, he looks kind of chuuni but that's the way I also like ir
3) Utopia, he is just cool looking in that pose
4)Odd-Eyes, I feel that there aren't enough artwork of monster's back, and this one delivers great
5) Neos, his design is ok, and I like this strong pose of him
6) Dark Magician, despite being last, is also cool looking, he looks better when he is grabbing the staff with one hand though

Attached: Hot Wemko.jpg (1834x2500, 1.64M)

Pyro Phoenix vs Varreload will be the highlight of vrains.

Attached: 1558995305173.jpg (1280x720, 450K)

Yusei
Yuma
Yugi
the rest

I like how Kaiba's solution for Atem never comming back was to go to Atem instead.

Attached: image.jpg (1239x897, 654K)

Firewall Guardian.

Attached: I'm gonna do somethi- no, nevermind.webm (1280x720, 1.2M)

No one care who she was until she put on the mask.

Are Akira and Aoi getting a scene before their tag duel?

Attached: akira.png (1280x720, 525K)

I like Kaiba’s dub laugh more
youtube.com/watch?v=b9_KPuZPpeg
youtube.com/watch?v=Z6ZdpRgkz9o

They're likely getting lines every episode until their big duel.
After which, only Aoi will be getting lines out of the two

Yes, Akira will tell Aoi that once they make it out of this he'll retire and they can open their children's fairy tale coloring book shop together

But all books are probably virtual.

Attached: blue angel book.png (1280x738, 1.12M)

He'll put it back on after the Ai duel. Go changing costumes is no big deal.

Attached: weird.png (1280x720, 803K)

I want his dark mask and poison mist cards.

Maybe they'll put them with the new goukis in chaos impact. They sat on cyberse cards for over a year before.

Attached: spit.png (1920x1080, 1.64M)

Yusaku is never dueling Revolver again either so what’s your point?

Lets hope so, I just really like the concept behind them and how they were used in teh anime.

>Searchable burn
Yeah, that'll go over well.

I'm sure they could balance it in some way, Like maybe make it searchable only by Gouki cards and only once per turn or something. Plus once per turn burn only?

>Pokebros just realized new game will cut more than half of the creatures, gone for years if not ever

what if the same happens to us next year?

Imagine if randomly they say all 5D's era cards can't be used anymore.

the worst part is that I can see that happening

Can they get another duel? Yusaku can't communicate any other way.

Attached: 1498421862321.jpg (459x1280, 96K)

I wouldn't mind having formats like MtG. It's working okay for Duel Links, too.

All they need is some post Akira death double HEALING

>spreading here too
fuck off faggot

>aoi having a chest like that

She covered them because she thought he noticed she padded.

Attached: baa058866c4bda9d3cb584e8137392e5.jpg (2600x2000, 2.18M)

>If I draw Ruris, nobody will notice my sameface problem

Attached: 69934213_p0.jpg (2000x1500, 1.07M)

Is this the altergeist trap monster?

Attached: altergeist 106.png (1280x720, 1010K)

>trap
It pretty clearly has breasts

>jobberload getting btfo for the xth time
>highlight
Lmao, this duel will be a total joke with how much of a one sided shitstomp it will be

>make it searchable by only gouki cards
Lmao are you stupid? Did you forget what all gouki cards do?

Doesn't look like her.

Attached: AltergeistEmulatelf-FLOD-EN-C-1E.png (479x700, 747K)

>make it searchable by only by gouki cards
>when all gouki's gimmick is literally being bale to search any card if sent to the gy
Some real fucking smoothbrain shit right here

instead of making up for lacking animation by trying to get more consistently creative with other stuff like the storyboarding or color palettes they just kinda let it all go really meh.
The ost is not bad, but still lacking compared to how 5ds/zexal/arc-v could use the ost to really elevate a moment and make it better than it would've been.

He's hot.

I mean we're a card game, we need card library changes anyways if we want this game to remain halfway sane

Maybe it's the fusion then.

>Death
>Not Link 4

Why isnt there an altergeist that special summons other altergeists from hand

He's flawless.

Attached: Ai vs Playmaker.webm (852x480, 970K)

Why is Ai's avatar so cool while Playmaker's alter ego is just him with slightly dumber hair?

>Doubting a character voiced by based Sakurai

Ai cares about style while Playmaker just cares about basic utility.

Attached: McAillis.jpg (1200x848, 154K)

That's not the one that looks like death.

yusaku hit the randomize button in avatar creation because he doesn't give a shit
ai detailed out every aspect of his new self because he wants to look presentable

There is, it's called spoofing search multifaker

You'll get your gimmicky Marionetter and Multifaker with Haunted Rock plays and you'll like it.

Just make it trigger on normal summon only. Like that's it.

Attached: Vrains Fashion.jpg (391x1200, 98K)

fuck off, altergays don't need more shit, you'll take your multifake and like it

I'm almost done watching every yugioh series, just need to finish Zexal II. Is the DM anime worth watching if I already read the manga?

Attached: What's your deal.png (640x480, 335K)

Not really. You could watch the important duels I guess if you really want an audiovisual experience of some duels

>Implying he won't sacrifice Roboppy to join God Hand

That one's just angry about dueling against altergeist.

Yeah, Kaiba's VA is based

Attached: Kenjiro Tsuda Kaiba.jpg (890x1188, 198K)

I can't simply rate the protags since I gave up on Zexal and and skipped Arc-V completly. Their MC simply made me cringe.

Now for the rest... I guess I would take Yugi as best. He likes to duel and is prone to ass-pulls, but he also have interests in Egypt and and is aobviously attracted to tea, but he is willing to step Aside since Tea have obvious crush on Atem (too bad Atem isn't really interested in anything outside of dueling). In short, Yugi is the most HUMAN protagonist, with Atem's edgyness being just a part of the package.

Next would be Jaden... Actually i don't really like him that much. He was supposed to be "The one who inherits the game." Blessed by yugi himself as his successor... To bad he inherited ONLY the game. His whole personality and interests revolve around duel, duel and more duel. Maybe some food. I liked his HERO cards and their Evil variants (until he exchenged them for gimmicky furries and it became Neos all the time), but his personality pissed me off. I mean... It's ok to enjoy dueling but... They were telepotrted who knows where, captured by fanatics for just beiong there by accident and his friends were aboit to be buried alive. They are stuck in coffins that slowly close and jaden is...

- This duel is so much fun! :D

Seriously his priorities...

Yusei was to a good start. A slum kid, that actually was sent to prision and is marked as former convict. He had this cool cards revolving around "makeshift" archetype, giving him really that "dystopian" vibe. But it bacame all about dragons later. He also became very bland very quickly.

Yusaku is Yusei 2.0, but with even more edgyness, even more tunnel vision and with extra bland taste.

I had to check if this was a pasta

Attached: 1552889086017.png (313x314, 119K)

>but his personality pissed me off. I mean... It's ok to enjoy dueling but... They were telepotrted who knows where, captured by fanatics for just beiong there by accident and his friends were aboit to be buried alive. They are stuck in coffins that slowly close and jaden is...
>- This duel is so much fun! :D
>Seriously his priorities...
They had an entire season dedicated to give him shit for that though.

Attached: gq6ayhtmmtalc7brppejqvmzmmco62af_hq.jpg (400x485, 41K)

Attached: Osakaseason.jpg (640x480, 36K)

>i hate judai because he doesn't start off as a carbon copy of atem

I miss Macky and murdermanlet.

Attached: 1488315619595.jpg (1200x826, 171K)

Yeah... I tend to missclick when I type too fast and it ends up looking awful. It's hard to keep track of it in such a small window.

I would elaborate before, but there is a text limit. Yes. That's another thing that actually annoyed me in GX. He was finally hit in the head with realization that he actually plays for hight stakes with all those psychos popping up. And when he finally started to treat this seriously... Sudden Kaibaman popped out to kick his ass to remind him that he shouldn'ty take it so seriously and not be so afraid of losing. After all this shit that happened, and when he had legit reasons to be terrified for his friends the expy of Kaiba (sore loser extraordinare), tells him he shouldn't worry about losing duel. Seriously?

But this was more of a show itself's fault than Jaden's, much like the dropped and botched plots.

Go back

You can make the window as big as you like

Attached: lurk more.png (1896x985, 196K)

I hate that he doesn't seem to care about anything outside of the duels. His ass is on line and he still wants to enjoy the duel? Sure why not if he likes the risks. Other people lives depend on his game? He should actually stop fucking around.

There are assholes trying to kill your friends, you know?

Jaden seems to poses just a single mode all the time. Either duel addict that just doesn't care about anything else, or a gloomy edgelord. His personality is completly binary.

>Sudden Kaibaman popped out to kick his ass to remind him that he shouldn'ty take it so seriously and not be so afraid of losing.
He got his shit pushed in and got it together in s3.
In s4 he is all business and no fun.
The kaibaman thing happend in the first or second season
Did none of you watch the nip version or something?

How come Aoi didn't learn anything about guys from Emma?

Attached: 1541626824532.png (1280x738, 467K)

Because secretly Emma is a clueless virgin as well, but only likes to pretend to be a maneater, because she is a dork that thinks that acting like that is cool.

Sort of like how Aoi is a dork who thinks Idols are cool.

Attached: 1559784609451.jpg (2500x1817, 1.9M)

Yes exactly like that, but unlike Aoi, Emma likes to do the act IRL as well.

>maneater
So does "regardless of position" refer to sex positions?

Attached: 1523575170873.gif (294x427, 121K)

She's wears a choker, I don't think it's an act.

Attached: wink.png (1280x738, 640K)

It's all part of her LARP.
Just like how Galko dresses like a gyaru slut, despite being pure.

Attached: b8171cf3f99ef08708a6be48d5b2b93b.jpg (1271x1593, 336K)

not so fast

Attached: NoblemanofCrossout-AP06-EN-C-UE.png (308x450, 358K)

She isn't in high school though.

Emma is such a hottie. Too bad that she may job and scrapped in the next tag duel. May I be mistaked on this one...

Attached: Divine Ponytail.png (600x704, 388K)

>yugioh VR with customizable avatars
>customization to the point where you can make a literal pigeon or frog
>no monster spirit cosplays except that one aqua dolphin

Attached: 63079806_p0.png (1200x1200, 564K)

Doesn't matter.
In the ebd she is just some dorky computer nerd that likes to pretend she is just femme fatale seductress.

Attached: Gimmick Puppet Baby Face.png (1280x720, 1M)

Isn't Galko emulating her sister or some shit?

She'll come back right?

Attached: queen.png (1280x738, 703K)

Maybe, maybe not.

Attached: screenshot0452.png (1280x720, 845K)

Favorite
>1.Jaden
>2.Yugi
>3.Yusei
>4.Yuya
>5.Yusaku
>6.Yuma

Best writing wise
>1.Yugi
>2.Jaden
>3.Yuma
>4.Yusei
>5.Yuya
>6.Yusaku

No... sadly. She is pretty much that black man in suit from 5Ds who just got teased and never ever achieved anything relevant or impressive.

>jaden
>watching the dub

Writing wise:
Yugi = Yuma > Judai >>> Yusei > Yuya > Yusaku

Yeah, development is not really a strong suit of yugioh. The manga definitely reflects that.
If you think many GX fans aren't people who aren't nostalgic for their wacky comic dub you are entirely mistaken. And they still think judai's development is good for some reason.

Can't wait to go to bed and wake to see what my favourite little vacuum's deck does

Attached: 1559228485715.jpg (595x782, 66K)

It's going to suck

Attached: 1530328320325.jpg (2048x1560, 270K)

Attached: 1546932446117.jpg (1600x2000, 343K)

Which of them is more chuuni?

Ai
>had to be told his chant is too long

>AI
>sleeping

dreaming of electric sheep

ironic that you mention cringe while typing out something like this

Are they fighting over whose deck will get printed first?

I'm not a protagonist that you have to endure in every episode if you want to see some duels. I can afford to be cringy.

Besides, OP asked who's our favourite. I answered with my subjective opinion. Feel free to disagree with it.

these?

Attached: ram crowder.png (1280x738, 777K)

Does anyone have the webm of Ai's Xyz Dragon?

Create a summon chant for a card

Attached: 1559783984324.jpg (2500x1751, 1.74M)

Yusaku, I am trying to fight Borreload Dragon but I am dummy thicc and the clap of my ass cheeks keeps alerting him

Attached: Decode_Talker.jpg (342x500, 79K)

Attached: @ignister light dragon.webm (1280x720, 2.98M)

Not true.
yugipedia.com/wiki/Tatsunootoshigo

Attached: Tatsunootoshigo.jpg (359x384, 21K)

LET THE DREAMS THAT MAY COME BURN TO ASH

LET THE FUTURE BE SHATTERED

GRANT ME VENGEANCE AND COME FORTH, TRAGIC PRINCE HAMLET!

Already made one for Silent Magician

youtube.com/watch?v=JTEFKFiXSx4

Attached: 1558015854695.jpg (780x1000, 106K)

so, terrible?

Attached: Jim Crocodile Cook.jpg (640x480, 176K)

MIRACULOUS GODDESS OF SALVATION!
Hear my call, assist me in thy battle, erase the evil of my enemies, and return the hope of the innocents!
RITUAL SUMMON!
Level 7, Divine Grace - Northwemko!

Attached: __divine_grace_northwemko_yuu_gi_ou__30d51e6617a2385ab90dfcd63ca4069c.jpg (1197x1500, 593K)

Fly through the limits, King of Wishes! Outrun all creation and light the way into the new beginning! Accel Synchro! Descend, Accel Number 39: Starlight Hope!

O MY OVERGROWN MOLE

Attached: subterror_behemoth_umastryx_yugioh_by_yeidenex_daci0gb-pre.jpg (740x1079, 174K)

This guy was so disconnected.

Heartland was pretty cool for a sub-boss desu, and him dying by burning alive was metal.

Will emma play something like this again?

Attached: money card.png (1280x720, 906K)

>Just a summon chant
I am going to try to create even the effect and attack names

>Summon
Being of ancient magic come to my side and savagely use your arcane knowledge to destroy those who stand in your way
Appear MYTHICAL BEAST MASTER CERBERUS

>Protection effect
Prismatic Wall

>Banish and ATK gain effect
Quintessence Eater

>Pendulum effect
Mythical Beastiary

>Attack name
Cerberus Blast

Attached: Mythical Beast Master Cerberus.jpg (340x500, 56K)

>playing multifaker impermanence
>STILL loses
oh no no no no no

She'll play this card.

Attached: Crackdown-DANE-EN-SR-1E.png (473x695, 753K)

Licking Aoi's flat chest

How is @Ignister stronger than Gouki? They all have 2300 ATK with shit effects

gouki's lost to rokkets with some extreme asspull and misplays, anything could happen lmao

They have storm access probably.

If you can do it then I can too!
I did the Summon Chant already
>Effect
Northwemko's effect is activated! I can target face-up cards on the field up to the numbers of monsters I used for her summon! While those cards are on the field, she cannot be destroyed by card effects! Miraculous Barrier! And then, I banish her Ritual Spell from the GY, and for the rest of this turn, 1 Ritual Monster cannot be targeted by any effect! Miraculous Evasion!
>Attack
Divine Grace - Northwemko, Attack! Hikari no Grace Blast!

Attached: HOLD IT.jpg (503x700, 196K)

dumb wemko!poster

pendulum cyberse when

What did Aoi think of Yusaku's friendship speeches?

I'm sure she loved them

Attached: 1556403340309.jpg (1200x984, 120K)

Too bad she won't be able to maintain such a disposition.

>Final Fantasy XV

He should have beat soulburner.

Attached: blood shepherd.png (1280x720, 615K)

Cute!

SHITVULVAFAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH
>given an extra card
>they're all fucking dogshit
lmaoooo

Attached: 1560308520513.png (410x879, 835K)

You don't appreciate checksum dragon?

Attached: checksum.png (1280x720, 1.11M)

Shut up Lightning you dumb defect

Explodevullet Dragon / Exploderokket Dragon
Dark Dragon / Effect
LV7 2000/2000
You can only use this card name’s (1) and (2) effects once per turn each.
(1) When this card on the field is targeted by a Link Monster’s effect (Quick Effect): You can destroy this card, then each player takes 2000 damage.
(2) During the End Phase, if this card is in the GY because it was destroyed on the field by battle or card effect and sent there this turn: You can Special Summon 1 “Rokket” monster from your Deck, except “Exploderokket Dragon”.

Absoluter Dragon
Dark Dragon / Effect
LV7 1200/2800
You can only Special Summon 1 card with this card’s name with the way written in its (1) effect per turn. You can only use this card name’s (2) effect once per turn.
(1) If you control a “Rokket” monster, you can Special Summon this card (from your hand).
(2) If this card is sent to the GY: You can add 1 “Rokket” monster from your Deck to your hand.

Checksum Dragon
Dark Dragon / Effect
LV6 400/2400
(1) When an opponent’s monster declares an attack: You can Special Summon this card from your hand, then you gain LP equal to half of this card’s DEF.
(2) This Attack Position card cannot be destroyed by battle.

Varrel Supplier / Borrel Supplier
Spell Continuous
You can only use this card name’s (1) effect once per turn.
(1) During each Standby Phase, if you control a “Borrel” Link Monster: You can target 1 “Rokket” monster in your GY; Special Summon it, but destroy it during the End Phase.

Zero Day Blaster
Trap Normal
(1) Tribute 1 DARK Link Monster, then target cards on the field equal to its Link Rating; destroy them.

Gunslinger Execution
Trap Continuous
You can only use this card name’s (1) effect once per turn.
(1) During the Battle Phase: You can banish 1 DARK Link Monster from your GY, then target 1 “Borrel” monster you control; it gains ATK equal to the banished monster’s ATK until the end of this turn.

OH NO NO NO NO THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF SHITVULVAFAGS AHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Can I use the first one with trickstars?

Revolver can't just catch a break, right? I don't think a season has given this level of disrespect to everyone...

Attached: northwemko sighing.jpg (1927x1642, 1.14M)

Wasn't that last series?

>JUSTVULVA
AHAHAHAHAH
GET FUCKED FAGGOT
as I said deserves fucking nothing

>burn both players for 2000 damage
lmao here's your draw against Ai and Soulburner, ahahahahahahahahahahha

Never thought I'd have more faith in Battledrones than Revolver's deck but here we are

Attached: 68932939_p0.jpg (2296x1616, 1.68M)

Who doesn't?

Attached: drone fortress beehive.png (1280x720, 1.06M)

Revolver doesn't know the meaning of pain.

Attached: Yu-Gi-Oh! ZeXal II - 126 [NACSubs][720p].mkv_snapshot_13.57_[2019.02.04_13.34.57].jpg (1280x720, 397K)

>When Konami nerfed all your boss monsters

Nope. Last season did have a lot of flaws, but its still little compared to VRAINS
I feel that GX and ZEXAL are probably the seasons with the most development from all the cast.

I like Yusaku stylistically but he's got nothing else going for him

What? Everybody liked that character or something. I didn't care because shark.

The buffs Bee Force got leads me to believe that they'll make all these NEVER EVER vrains archetypes playable, or at least far better than the joke cards Revolver got

Attached: 1555712851443.png (575x629, 810K)

>wants to play Yugioh TCG

>closest card center is like 20 miles away

>Duel Links is my only steady choice for Yugioh games

>get multiple booster pack covers
>get a structure deck
>get promoted on posters
>gets a vjump promo
>cards are STILL trash
ahahahahahahahahahahha

like eight out of twelve of those are never ever.

The point is more about how IV's deck has had even worse treatment than Revolver and Rokkets. At least Konami never went out of their way to nerf Borrels and Topologics into being unplayable.

IV was never touted as this undefeatable and great duelist in his own show like Revolver is touted here at the very least

[ Machine / Xyz / Effect ]
4 Level 9 monsters

Cannot be destroyed by battle except with "Number" monsters. This card is unaffected by other monster effects. If this card is Xyz Summoned by Ranking Up "Number 88: Gimmick Puppet of Leo", it gains these effects.
● Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; inflict 4000 damage to your opponent. At the end of the turn, if this card has no Xyz Materials, you win the Duel.

Attached: NumberC88GimmickPuppetDisasterLeo-PGLD-EN-GScR-1E.png (310x450, 323K)

>antirevolvercuck spam
Great ...

And that fag that say Aoi shipping was worse.

What happened to duel winners?
I think we haven't got one since Zexal

It's just Spergburner with multiple IPs

I love how Gimmick Puppets need to spend three monsters and a Rank-Up-Magic to summon a glorified Ancient Gear Howitzer.

It was never going to keep the 4000 burn damage, but for all the hoops you have to jump through to make Disaster Leo, they could have at least had the decency to make it on par with Gustav Max. Especially when they turned the monster effect immunity into targeting protection instead.

look it's all cool now.

Attached: 1560312070496.jpg (407x593, 205K)

[ Machine / Xyz / Effect ]
3 Level 9 DARK monsters

Cannot be destroyed by battle except with "Number" monsters. When this card destroys a monsters by battle or by its own effect: Draw 1 card. If this card is Xyz Summoned by Ranking Up "Number 40: Gimmick Puppet of Strings", it gains these effects.
● Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; place 1 String Counter on 1 face-up monster your opponent controls. ● Once per turn: Destroy the monsters with String Counters, and if you do, inflict damage to your opponent equal to the combined original ATK of the destroyed monster(s).

Attached: NumberC40GimmickPuppetofDarkStrings-JP-Anime-ZX.png (343x500, 434K)

>only searches boot sector
still dogshit lol

Attached: 1487369317975.png (1136x640, 777K)

Striker Dragon
DARK Dragon Link Effect Monster
1000 ATK / Link-1 (Left)
1 Level 4 or lower Dragon monster
-You can only use each of this card name's (1) and (2) effects once per turn.
(1) If this card is Link Summoned: You can add 1 "Boot Sector Launch" from your Deck to your hand.
(2) You can target 1 face-up monster you control and 1 "Rokket" monster in your GY; destroy that monster on the field, and if you do, add that monster from your GY to your hand.

Balelynx does the exact same thing

real life sucks
The only thing that shines irl are the shit archetype with generic designs that are considered "meta" and "great"
who tf even plays YGO irl
All the good is in the anime

balelynx also protects, also points downwards, salamangreats also have ways to search/set they're other s/t, shitrokkets don't, god you're fucking stupid

>some retard will see this and think that vrains being a CaC series is fine

real life YGO sucks
all the good stuff is in the anime and manga
fuck real life
anime/manga cards has better names too
fuck Konami
fuck real life
why fucking live

wew

I don't understand why Konami insists on not printing anything from VRAINS except for a few decks here and there. It'd be super easy; VRAINS has a tiny cast.

it is.

maybe the coordination between the card making team at konami and the anime side is less than what it was before and they stopped caring past the cover card

also, having to duel the same dude x3 irl is retarded
so fuck irl YGO

but if you kill yourself you won't get to see if ygo7 is better

because BUY our RPG story instead
>series designed to sell cards, not doing so is ok

>this nigga straight up admits to always losing 1 duel every time
mother fucker just stop embarrassing yourself

World Chalice and anime archetypes aren't even mutually exclusive. They could easily shove stuff like Sunavalons and Drones into Deck Build Packs if set space was a problem, like what happened with Abyss Actors.

Maybe they're not that interested in shilling shit from the anime anymore and prefer to make their own stuff like all these World Legacy archetypes

having to deal with metafaggots with little to no fun matches is gay as fuck

They could do both of those things without issue.

They're barely making any new game original archetypes, they've been mostly nostalgia shilling instead

>Deck Build Packs
>Abyss Actors.
user you're mixing sets up. DBs have been for game originals. The others for that would be like Legend Duelist or Collector Packs

because vrains likes throwaway homages

Abyss Actors were introduced in Booster SPs, which were eventually succeeded by and had a similar format to Deck Builds. Game originals like Psy-Frames and Super Quants were printed alongside anime decks here.

I main deck Kaijus and Super Poly. Last tourney I went 4 matches against Thunder Dragons in a row and the other day 3 out 4 were Orcust.

Attached: 1558629187821.png (269x255, 18K)

see? this is why irl YGO sucks
everyone is in the meta hivemind and there is severely lack in any creativity because fun decks are dubbed as "noncompetitive" my ass.

cry elsewhere ya little bitch

No one's forcing you to play at events, you faggot. People are always free to play at their locals if they don't want to play against the meta.

looks like revolverhater was right

Ay ay ay had fun.

>encouraging it

Encouraging what? I'm just saying he was right in saying he gets shilled so much yet his cards are bad, also these cards make his next duel outcomes quite obvious with that 2000 burn shit

They like it.

Attached: 1547640542754.jpg (1920x1080, 293K)

Attached: D81kOtsUEAAvhMt.jpg (853x480, 67K)

t.filthy casual

>mfw these revolver cards
damn soulburner got it good

Attached: Yu-Gi-Oh Rivals.jpg (1000x715, 254K)

Attached: Shinji_Weber.png (1280x720, 480K)

>Watch Zexal 1 for the first time
>Episode 48
Holy shit it's so good.

Attached: 1319424545001.jpg (665x464, 83K)

The III duel was great, but it gets better, friend.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=YaSs9z8e6YI

Attached: D817XsGXUAAmx6s.png (500x281, 285K)

>Boot Sector searcher
>Link-1 Rokket trigger
>Combos with Booster Dragon, Recharger, Miniborrel, and Guardragons
I don't know if Rokkets are gonna be that good, but they're certainly gonna have a lot of options.

>actually running miniborrel and recharger
lmao

>He doesn't transcend the human intellect

Attached: 1504319030442.jpg (929x885, 194K)

>running trash
lmao go burn yourself for 2000 damage to force more draws cuckvulva

Favorite
>Yusei
>Judai
>Yugi
>Yuma
>Yusaku
>Yuya

Best written
>Yugi
>Judai
>Yuma
>Yusei
>Yusaku
>Yuya

Arc-V's last season would like to disagree. Everyone became a useless EGAO puppet and any dignity had was pitched.

Arrow aside, this is pretty good for Rokkets. We can pop them with greater ease, then can Link this away, so the arrow may not even matter. Plus, this means we can dump Terraforming. Except for the Traps, the Structure Deck and promo are a win for us.

If you're at a competitive event, you're supposed to body the competition however you can. Creative and fun decks are great, but their place is in casual environments.

Attached: 11309980.jpg (600x858, 345K)

>Except for the Traps, the Structure Deck and promo are a win for us.
do you honestly believe the lvl 7 rokket, the lvl 7 random dork dwagin, checksum dragon, that shitty cont spell, the shitty unsearchable fusion spell, and rokket recharger are a win? if so your standards must be extremely fucking low

He and his boyfriend are "fun" players. Hey, some intel! Card trader may be in!

Attached: 20190603_094450.gif (500x281, 1.51M)

fun players don't deserve shit

>We can pop them with greater ease, then can Link this away, so the arrow may not even matter
It can just pop itself. It opens up some neat combos.
>Foolish/Shrine Absorouter, search and Normal Synchron, revive Absorouter
>Use Synchron for Striker, search Boot Sector, Striker pops itself to return Synchron
>Boot Sector summons Synchron, Synch for Savage, Equip Striker

>playing synchron
>when tracer exists
>wasting your normal summon on synchron
>wasting boot sector just to summon synchron
man rokketcucks really will take anything huh?

Americans who watched the dub growing up will unironically put Jew die over Yugi and Yusei, fucking embarrassing. Ask any Japanese fan who isn't a fujo, and Judai would be bottom 2 for them easily.

>lets waste my normal summon and hopt ss on a single fucking negate
wow good job

III was a treasure. I wish there were more cute and passionate characters in vrains

I thought Judai was a favorite in Japan? What’s the general consensus on ranking of protagonists there then?

Yusaku's irl look in the school uniform is a great balance between Yugioh style and the compromise of not being too lines-heavy for the sake of saving some animation time.

But as soon as vrains is over he will likely never be brought up fondly as an actual character.

Yusaku was good vengeful.

>Ai created his own tier list

Oh look, a powerlevel tier list.

Ai doesn't shuffle his deck

>Not running Synchron when Absorouter exists
>Not wanting a Level 8 Synchro or Link-2 plus a search for a monster you can shit onto the field with Boot Sector
That aside, it's just an example of something you can do if you open with Foolish/Shrine and nothing else. If you open with Foolish/Shrine and Synchron or Tracer, you could do
>Foolish/Shrine Absorouter, search Synchron/Tracer, Normal Synchron, revive Absorouter
>Use Synchron for Striker, search Boot Sector, Striker pops itself to return Synchron
>Boot Sector summons Synchron and Tracer, Tracer pops Boot Sector to summon Anotherokket
>Use Absorouter and Anotherokket for Galaxy Satellite, use Synchron and Tracer for Elpy and Pisty
>Elpy gets Thirdrokket, use it with Elpy for Sawnborrel
>Pisty gets dragon, use it with Galaxy Satellite for Agarpain, Agarpain gets Abyss
>Pitch one for Sawnborrel to pop itself, revive Anotherokket and Thirdrokket
>Use Anotherokket, Pisty, and Agarpain for Borreload/Borrelsword

More like Knight of Jobbers.

so two people share life points.

tracer is better than synchron, 2 lvl 4 > lvl 1 + lvl 7

AND PEOPLE SAID S3 COULDN'T SAVE VRAINS

Where did Spectre go?

Hopefully betrayed them all

Looks like blood shepherd hasn't advanced his strategies.

roboppy uses machines

that get plugged on the back

realistically speaking, why would he even join Ai?

Is this just decode talker?

roboppy learned human history

>roboppi wants to clean up the earth
>of humans
based murder maid

HOLY SHIT
She's becoming Snowdrop 2.0
please end him Chadburner

>2800
just like bella madonna.

>She

how exactly does roboppi envision how he'll vacuum up all the humans?

>No Capture Drone
BS, come on, man, isn't that your signature card?

his senpai is a designated jobber

>revolver's skill is still storm access
lmao he's so behind compared to playmaker now and bohman

that's battle drone general.

Attached: monst106.png (300x267, 59K)

B L U J O B B E R

Attached: tier list.jpg (850x1200, 196K)

Roboppy was the only blue character this episode.

He jobbed like he's been doing forever now.

>weaker than GG
The absolute state of the
hanoi knights.

why is Yusaku in the bottom tier? Is Ai really that much confident?

Wait, what? Really?
It's due to Gamefreak not being able to get all 800 Mons as 3D models, right?

Because Ai views himself as the only way Yusaku wins.

Ai has seen enough vrains to know that yusaku is the only duelist he needs to actually worry about and the others are already written off, so he's in his own special treatment tier

>the show trying to force jobvulva so much putting him that high in the tier list
lmaooooo

they already future proofed the 3d pokemon models from the 3ds generation. them being high poly is why framerate was so shitty

They have the richest entertainment property in this world. Of course they'd be able to do that if they just spent 0.01% of their money to hire people.

Where's akira?

This image makes me realize there's several vrains characters I actually am fond of on a strictly design basis. And then there's designs like Go and Blue Maiden

>Go in the top 3
>Spectre is the fucking weakest
This might be the most accurate power ranking list I've ever seen.

>suddenly becomes relevant

Attached: Aso.png (1280x720, 530K)

He's just here to buy time.

@Ignister is like the perfect counter for SunAvalon/Armatos Legio

>Leave Ai to me

Attached: MotorWormSpreaderQueen-OW-NC.png (396x280, 116K)

Attached: D82lr2dUcAA2j_H.jpg (1200x1200, 288K)

Now we're talking.

Attached: 49549859_p0_master1200.jpg (600x600, 211K)

post yfw Roboppi becomes a Bohman but is absolutely evil

If roboppy saw all human history does it know all the secrets?

Look at the list again. It clearly goes from the weakest to the strongest so Revolver is at the top.

test

>vrains power tier list
>revulva put at the top of the humans
well then lets see how this plays out, better not disappoint revulva

but why? because of Zerovoros? And Gumblar is banned

What was the point of that scene if he's getting fodderized offscreen anyway?

No its because of their overall competence as a duelist. That's why Go is the second strongest while Emma is not even in the top 5.

So spectre is on the same tier as the other knights?

chadburner saving the day

Salamangreat Pyro Phoenix
FIRE Cyberse Link Effect Monster
2800 ATK / Link-4 (Top, Left, Right, Bottom)
2+ FIRE Monsters
-You can only use each of this card name's (2) and (3) effects once per turn.
(1) If this card is Link Summoned using "Salamangreat Pyro Phoenix" as material: You can destroy all cards your opponent controls.
(2) You can target 1 Link Monster in your opponent's GY; Special Summon it to their field.
(3) If a Link Monster(s) is Special Summoned to your opponent's field: You can target 1 of those monsters; inflict damage to your opponent equal to its original ATK.

Attached: 1560333315385.jpg (1050x740, 266K)

hope it gets an alternative art

Below them since he's the weakest.

Then why did it take six episodes to beat him?

>Aoi so high
>When she jobs to even Spectre

Aoi should be at the bottom. Because hate

Spectre just plays a deck that counters trickstars.

Because his character was alright until the mother tree bullshit.

And while you're at it, give him an Ultra/Super reprint. The Secret Rare sparkle sparkle shit's just getting in the way of the artwork

Attached: FREE HIM.jpg (1536x2048, 506K)

You're talking about something that happened years ago when the dude can't even get one line nowadays.

youtube.com/watch?v=iG9XOCqMEVE

Attached: 1555102959058.jpg (760x1140, 716K)

That's like half his character.

only a lucklet hates secret rares

He's utter shit. What's your point?

Roboppi already at a disadvantage. truly the "underdog" we deserve.

Attached: ratings.png (1280x720, 914K)

It really doesn't make a difference when you're at the point of buying singles.

Gonna be less details about these duels than the placido outbreak.

Attached: ai vs everyone.png (1280x720, 1.08M)

>Lightning cause Ai to go evil
Godfuckingdamnit

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

guess the water one will be a link as well.

Attached: @ignister fire phoenix.png (1280x720, 1.15M)

Attached: consider.png (910x675, 780K)

it'll be Fusion or Ritual

>Ai's hateboner for Go rages for the next 2 episodes
can't wait for Ai to go all out

this as well

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS - 106 [720p].mkv_snapshot_11.08_[2019.06.12_23.22.08].jpg (1280x720, 538K)

>this boring fag instead of based DNA-man

Explains the machines.

Attached: not an ignis.png (1280x720, 1.03M)

>nugioh

Attached: 92EDB044-1DA3-4A68-9364-54486FE2F8D2.jpg (774x543, 30K)

Lightning confirmed based on Kaiba.

Attached: ego.png (1920x1080, 1.52M)

>multiple Ai's

Attached: 1498718_Japanese_KeyArt-OfficialVideoImage_70336d52-e3ab-e811-8175-020165574d09.jpg (1920x1080, 615K)

Does anyone have that video of heartland city being attacked while the yugioh gx theme plays in the background?

fire and water are similar in his setup

code vrains: ai of the rebellion

meant for

Attached: AI of the rebellion.png (794x881, 1.47M)

wtf GO

Is this holding hands genie link edition?

Attached: celtopus.png (1280x720, 692K)

You know what, those first minutes of AI and roboppi I caught myself laughing then I realized that was the first time vrains made me feel anything.

Attached: altergeist memorygant.png (1280x720, 1.05M)

Roboppi's deck is actually neat
>Co-linking representing plugging in the appliance to a wall socket/plug extender
>Printable art on the Links (not sure about the main monster but I guess they could print it as is)
>CHIM has a LOT of slots for Link monsters and this deck has 3 already with only 1 main deck monster
Roboppichads have a chance

Attached: 1559604819736.jpg (1250x800, 153K)

Why does he act so flamboyant?

Attached: humans are my enemy.png (1280x720, 1.02M)

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS - 106 [720p].mkv_snapshot_01.21_[2019.06.12_23.03.06].jpg (1280x2880, 667K)

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS - 106 [720p].mkv_snapshot_01.46_[2019.06.12_23.04.25].jpg (1280x720, 473K)

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS - 106 [720p].mkv_snapshot_04.35_[2019.06.12_23.07.01].jpg (1280x720, 453K)

>below Ghost Job, Job Shepard and Blue Jobber
The absolute state of Hanoi

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS - 106 [720p].mkv_snapshot_05.03_[2019.06.12_23.07.57].jpg (1280x720, 480K)

Roboppi is cute

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS - 106 [720p].mkv_snapshot_05.32_[2019.06.12_23.10.14].jpg (1280x720, 555K)

astral world when?

Attached: clean up and rank up.png (1280x720, 977K)

why is he underestimaing playmaker so much?
surely he knows that he was already strong before he met him

dogvulva

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS - 106 [720p].mkv_snapshot_05.55_[2019.06.12_23.09.57].jpg (1280x720, 569K)

Attached: @ignister aichichi.png (1280x720, 800K)

impressive revulva sama for stating the fucking obvious lmao

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS - 106 [720p].mkv_snapshot_09.03_[2019.06.12_23.18.42].jpg (1280x720, 504K)

it'll surely cost him as Playmaker pulls out a RUM

AI is just dicking around

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS - 106 [720p].mkv_snapshot_09.57_[2019.06.12_23.19.56].jpg (1280x720, 486K)

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS - 106 [720p].mkv_snapshot_10.26_[2019.06.12_23.21.54].jpg (1280x720, 529K)

Attached: pookuery.png (1280x720, 941K)

>yfw roboppy wins with 2 handicaps
lmao

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS - 106 [720p].mkv_snapshot_11.08_[2019.06.12_23.22.37].jpg (1280x720, 553K)

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS - 106 [720p].mkv_snapshot_11.20_[2019.06.12_23.23.08].jpg (1280x720, 520K)

Time for a card cheaper than red reboot.

There are only 2 cyberse xyz he may have and one of them is fwxdragon who only has 2 valid targets and needs setup for its effect. A bit unlikely. He may have a new higher link talker though

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS - 106 [720p].mkv_snapshot_11.48_[2019.06.12_23.23.38].jpg (1280x720, 480K)

Aoi on top 4!

Attached: 1505317735872.jpg (1300x1300, 227K)

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS - 106 [720p].mkv_snapshot_15.09_[2019.06.12_23.29.24].jpg (1280x720, 484K)

Ai puts himself above everyone else.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS - 106 [720p].mkv_snapshot_18.12_[2019.06.12_23.33.43].jpg (1280x720, 429K)

>GO is higher than her
The absolute state of aoi

He is just smug because he made a broken archetype of cheap removal

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS - 106 [720p].mkv_snapshot_18.24_[2019.06.12_23.34.12].jpg (1280x720, 522K)

FIVE MINUTES

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS - 106 [720p].mkv_snapshot_18.57_[2019.06.12_23.35.29].jpg (1280x720, 554K)

kek

>bonds between jobbers
heh

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS - 106 [720p].mkv_snapshot_22.00_[2019.06.12_23.40.52].jpg (1280x720, 440K)

Still preferable to a cleaning bot.

>we will defeat you
>in part 1 of a duel
oh when has this ever gone right lmao

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS - 106 [720p].mkv_snapshot_22.05_[2019.06.12_23.41.17].jpg (1280x720, 521K)

I wonder why this whole jobber shit is not a bannable offense

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS - 106 [720p].mkv_snapshot_24.01_[2019.06.12_23.42.44].jpg (1280x720, 397K)

Reverse haru Vs blue maiden situation

should just be filtered board wide.

always cordial.

Attached: nice to meet pandor.png (1280x720, 497K)

this powerranking chart is actually causing some butthurt on other sites lmao
mostly in regards to aoi and go

I want Roboppi's jacket IRL, it looks comfy

Attached: 1560110723059.jpg (900x2048, 387K)

Don't worry this site will lose it over soulburner being lower than revolver.

>who isn't a fujo
I think fujos would put Judai at the bottom too.

Attached: 1441562036596.jpg (500x500, 332K)

Basado et rojopillado

Favourite - Jaden > Yugi and Yusei > Yusaku > those other ones
Best writen - Yusei > Yusaku > Yugi > Jaden > idk about the rest
5ds wouldve been better if it had more focus on Yusei and Jack tbqh rather than benchwarmers and card sellers

>Appliancers are Machines
Fuck sake, why not make them Cyberse?
Ai gave Roboppi sentience and I assume therefore made Roboppi their deck so why not just make them Cyberse?

Attached: Roboppy02.png (521x656, 77K)

Ghost Girl's girls were nice this episode

Ai accidentally gave her sentience

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS - 104 [720p].mkv_snapshot_03.58_[2019.05.29_23.06.46].jpg (1280x720, 409K)

Jadens Jap VA is a really popular singer and fujos love him partly because of that and his relationship to Johan.

Attached: 1471735407114.jpg (540x960, 66K)

woops idk what happened here

Man I miss BA and BG, both were way better looking than BM

Does this imply he/she had a deck before being sentient?

No they're just not an ignis.

The episode was fine, I guess
I feel that even knowing that, Arc-V has brought a better treatment even with all the bullshit. You don't see Reiji ALL the time being useless or a jobber unlike Revolver. Characters like Emma barely who are treated as strong barely got that devolepment I wanted to see, but in Arc-V even Serena was treated as a monster and we saw her acting like that. I could go on but I will rather not.
VRAINS in general only favors and develop Yusaku and a very few small cast, and because of the excuse of "its bad/mediocre since the beggining" they tolerate it more than Arc-V when the latter did have more fun moments, hype and actual impressive duels (no, Shun vs Sora isnt the only one)
Yes I understand that Arc-V massively dissapointed, but I rather that before what VRAINS is doing, only caring for the MC and treating everything else, including the supposed rivals, like trash.

the rival is treated about as well as kaiba.

Didn't every character people care about in arc v disappear for good?

Kaiba did show more competence than Revolver. Not to mention that he got better duels and even outcomes. And there is the fact that even with his autism, I could take him more serious than Revolver.

>Kaiba did show more competence than Revolver.
>saying this after death t

robbopy deck is fuckin destoy / fluffals

he/she is a fusion user isnt he/she ?

Attached: clearMind02.jpg (348x601, 87K)

no, probably just a link user.