Dororo

Party is ____

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Dororo - 22 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_21.57_[2019.06.10_17.46.24].jpg (1920x1080, 234K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OWFBqiUgspg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

almost over and I'm sad

In other (good) news, our Aniki is on the recent top 10 animu characters poll along with the old guard

Attached: mostly shit taste.jpg (1280x960, 162K)

>3 of the top five males are Bungou Stray Dogs characters
>fucking chuuya at the top
Gotta love those fujo polls.

I just want drama cds with the blu ray boxes. I want more cozy Dororo and Hyakkimaru moments.

And Dororo in the top ten anime, apparently, according to that other list to the right.

user, Dazai has been confirmed straight and Atsushi has two girls lusting after him.

Yay

how are the blu ray sales going tho?

Attached: D8oRpbxUEAAXBor.jpg (1200x803, 215K)

Attached: D8oRpbTX4AA70ct.jpg (1200x803, 234K)

GETTIN' CRAZY

Attached: dude.jpg (500x246, 34K)

>Everyone sees the giant ass firehorse and screeching crazy person with swords for arms charging towards them in a hellfire tornado
>Still thinks they have a chance

Apparently the only thing still prosperous about Daigo's land is the ball growth rate on these motherfuckers.

Taho and co getting Hyakki's body parts was really disturbing for me.

Attached: 120625.png (1366x768, 673K)

A lot of us predicted that they'd get them, but I wonder how many predicted that Tahomaru would end up with 3 eyes. I sure as fuck didn't.

I figured he would get one of the eyes to replace the one Hyakki took from him. Definitely didn't see Taho becoming a tri-clops.

what if they'll pull a Saburota and merge together as a three headed, six armed Asura

Attached: 675245.jpg (480x554, 18K)

MOMMY

Attached: dororo mommy fetish.jpg (1920x1080, 157K)

It's ok. I'm sure she'll be willing to become Dororo's mom in the end once her husband and both of her sons are dead.

Man the pacing went out the window all of a sudden

This is a man that just wants to have his cunny in peace, why nobody let him.

10/10 episode. How does this show continue to be consistently good?

How so?

Characters being straight doesn’t stop fujos. Just look at kimetsu no yaiba, a dude has 3 wives and he still gets fujo fanart

Someone post the webm of him just slashing up those three guys. Look at how they don't even raise their weapons or fight back, why none of them look angry or scared.

They knew what was going to happen and chose the quick death rather than live in a world that something so metal may reign in. Death Cripple and his Inferno Steed may have this world, they have no more place in it.

(((three)) wives

youtube.com/watch?v=OWFBqiUgspg

IN FIRE

So where did they get the arms from?

It's paced right for once.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Dororo - 22 [720p].mkv_snapshot_21.27_[2019.06.11_00.39.15].jpg (1280x720, 75K)

The demon, those are Hyakki's arms.

They are Hyakkimaru. Demon gave them

did they ever explain why hyakkimaru is suddenly killing off normal people now besides him being too eager for his body? i thought he avoided hurting white souls.

>Mfw the forehead eye opened before the normal one.

Attached: 1559918460625.jpg (947x1336, 673K)

Soldiers took Dororo so all soldiers are enemies.

They took his loli companion

he was killing them off before this, though.

where are the doujins?

Second season possible with adult Dororo?

How is the monk going to die? Who will he fight?

Just realise d that the shape of the pupil of the black eye is different from those of the brown ones.

The 12th demon that's stopped Dororo from getting his remaining body parts.

Mio made him realize demons aren't his only enemy.

Yes, Hyakkimaru is becoming more of a demon. This has been talked about many times

that's stupid. he was always a demon child ever since he was born. how is this surprising?

Attached: D8vtJjeUcAAQVR3.jpg (660x697, 84K)

The only time he tried killing them before this was either in a blood rage when he saw what they did to Mio, when they were actively attacking him with Tohomaru or when they abducted Dororo. He's never gone after anyone innocent or who wasn't trying to attack him before now. This is the first time he went on a real rampage, he didn't even go crazy the first time Dororo got kidnapped.

No he wasn't. The show has talked about how Hyakkimaru is becoming more and more demonic the more he's been gaining his body. It's why Dororo has been so worried lately. Blind bald dude has mentioned this every time they've met since Mio died. This show isn't hard to follow. Pay a little more attention

>this is a normal human being

he's getting worse because cursed parts, sure. but he's always never been human

Attached: 1 gMKpCEEpsN-owS_f71ohIw.png (1280x720, 183K)

He was human. He was white when blind baldy first saw him. He's been getting more and more red as their journey has gone on

Did they ever explain this moment? Did they both die? Did they run away together? Did she sacrifice herself to let the guy run away?

Attached: 406dd97e5a9d212985f6fead80cb93b8.png (1260x661, 463K)

It was a completely natural progression that didn't really need the whole demon angle, honestly. First time he really killed someone was when Mio died and it was totally justified, not only did they just slaughter a bunch of kids and his waifu but they then turned on him and tried to kill him. The following episodes have him reduced closer and closer to killing another human and seeing humans willingly work with Demons in order to gain more power and fueling his hatred for them, something that comes to a head when he meets his family. Even then he doesn't kill anyone until much, much later, despite stuff like the Face Stealer and Shiranui showing him the worst of humanity. Then yet again his faith is tested when Tohomaru full on tries to kill him and calls him a demon, reminding him that everyone in Daigos land hates him even though he just wants whats his. More and more shit keeps getting piled onto him at this point, but he still doesn't kill Toho or the siblings, he's still not a demon yet, and he has to confront being controlled and nearly hurt Dororo. The first real time he goes at a human of his own accord is Saburota, who has willingly given himself to the demons like so many others before and he loses it, because now he didn't even get his parts back. Finally leading up to this episode, he's nearly killed and outright fucking exploded and then someone yet again took the only person he wants by his side right now, so when the temptation of the angry spirits took hold of the horse, he let loose as well.

They gave perfectly reasonable story elements that explained why he lost the desire not to kill soldiers or those standing in his way, the whole 'is he getting more demon?' wasn't really needed.

>Did they ever explain this moment?

Specifically Spider-Waifu in that scene you posted? She lost a lot of her ghoulish red in that scene and became more 'human' in Hyakki's eyes, so he let her go and they both ran away together. Presumably they're still out there.

Which is interesting because he didn't kill any humans after Mio until much, MUCH later. The Spider scene hints that the red isn't stain from killing people, its intent, otherwise she couldn't reduce her red in that scene.

As the story has gone on he's been more and more focused on just getting his body parts back, so I'm assuming the red is a little bit of selfishness too?

I don't know if you're not counting Tanosuke for 'really' because he was completely corrupted and mind controlled at that point but I feel like he's important to mention.

Its true that the first time he killed uncorrupted or controlled people was Mio but the first life he took was Tanosuke when he killed Nihiru.

>I don't know if you're not counting Tanosuke for 'really' because he was completely corrupted and mind controlled at that point but I feel like he's important to mention.
I actually forgot about him. Whoops.

speedwatcher

Attached: 75145076_p8.png (709x520, 171K)

Yeah they really dropped the ball with episode 15.

Reminder Hyakkimaru did nothing wrong. Daigo violated the NAP by taking his bodyparts, so he is perfectly justified in using any means possible to take them back. Since Daigo effectively declared war on him and sicked his army on Hyakki, it's completely rational to Hyakki to wipe out his army in return.

Attached: ancap ball.png (547x402, 200K)

She's gonna become Dororo's mother in law.

Based

>where are the doujins?
Wait Comiket
>Second season possible with adult Dororo?
I don't think it's gonna happen
>How is the monk going to die? Who will he fight?
In the manga he helped Hyakki and Dororo one last time and then fucked off forever, in this adaptation it's all original now so we don't know

GIVE ME FIREEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Dororo - 22 [720p].mkv-0001.jpg (1366x768, 193K)

i am afraid he is gonna die....

Attached: Dororo-2019-Anime-Hyakkimaru.jpg (1200x1732, 174K)

hell be fine

He'll be okay. He's been promised his loli and will retire to the countryside with her as a wife under Asakura after they conquer Daigo's land.

Chuuya is the best boy though

If he has to die, let him at least exterminate his family (except mother).

>if you kill your enemies in self defense you are a demon

ok canadian

Sekiro was a fun game.

How's the blu ray sales going dorobros?

Attached: 75128415_p0_master1200.jpg (849x1200, 466K)

Stale. It ranked only at week 1.
If the final episode is good maybe more people will decide to buy the BDs.

the Duality of Man...

That's a BD box set with 12 eps inside. It is a bit expensive comparing with BDs of other anime since we need to pay in a lump sum for 12 eps. Besides the last episode is near. I never thought it could sell over 1500 copies in 1st week.

>worship gods
>famine, disease and war
>get the deal with daemons
>but goddess interfered at the moment of the deal and the child promised to demons survives
>everything is cool and prosperous regardless
>just some rando travelers disappear forever from time to time
>the child matures and fucks up a deal 20 years after
>famine, diseases and wars
no wonder Daigo turned to demons, gods do nothing but fucking everything up

Attached: aqua.jpg (474x474, 31K)

Man, our boy Hyakki is really done with everybody's shit

Also,
>Eye squirms into existence, looks around erraticaly before staring at the camera
I fucking love this animation meme. I wonder which show did it first.

Pay more attention. The demons stole his first born that was blessed and was going to make the land prosperous. He just wanted to short cut.

The 12th Demon got the eyes from the fox demon Banmon. It also got the arms from the Nue. You see which part it gets from which parts of the statue get a creepy purple glow.

>he's always never been human
Not true.
He was born as a normal human baby. Skinnless freakbaby state is debatable but he was human at least for some seconds after birth.

>worship buddha
>your land suffers from drought, disease, and demons
>buddha answers your prayers by making your firstborn son the chosen one who will eventually lead the land to prosperity
>fuck that, it's taking too long
>take a shortcut by sacrificing your son instead
>use the blood money in order to wage war on your neighbors

Daigo is evil. 100%. Even if he cared about his peoples' well-being he took the selfish and easy path that led to him personally being more powerful.

The fault in that logic is that none of these guys probably knew that the newborn son will save the country. That said it's true that according to buddhist logic they should have simply suffered through their problems. Maybe Daigo or any other ancestor of him accumulated a shitton of bad karma and now it was time to work it off.

>Aniki with real eyes

I hope it's gonna happen, but it would be so weird (and his fake eyes are really pretty desu)

Attached: D8wsN7XV4AAaPAj.jpg (1199x899, 77K)

Last week I asked for a scene to draw. Unfortunately I've been busy/away from home for most of that time, so I sloppily drew/coloured (on the wrong paper) this.
Sorry it's shit, I'm still practising with watercolours and this was my third attempt at them, it's not something I'm happy with so I'll redo it when I actually have the time. Just thought I'd take the challenge of getting this done in a morning. If you have any other suggestions let me know, can never have too much practice.

Attached: 20190611_124846.jpg (2082x1743, 2.09M)

Ooh, very cool. Like the coloring. Great job!

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Mahoujin Guru Guru (2017) - 11 [720p].mkv_snapshot_18.35_[2017.09.19_21.43.13].jpg (1280x720, 112K)

I'm not sure how I'm going to cope if Dororo and Aniki don't get a happy ending.

Attached: large.jpg (500x430, 55K)

>Anime ends with Aniki seeing Dororo for the fist and only time as he dies.
How will you react?

Attached: 1550479041917.jpg (587x587, 47K)

Very nice of the demons to just loan Hyakkimaru's body parts out like that.

Thanks, user. Can be improved a lot and pretty easily, should have just waited until I had more time, and definitely should have used watercolour paper.

beautiful work!
Good choice of motif as well

Attached: 1461385564848.jpg (846x846, 80K)

Attached: 1.jpg (125x90, 2K)

Gay group hug with all the anons itt.

I was the user who suggested this scene. Looks awesome!

Cute Dororo.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Dororo - 22 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_09.47_[2019.06.10_16.43.43].jpg (1920x1080, 151K)

Dororo is a momcon! ! ! Her cunny goes wet anytime a motherly lady embraces her !

Fuck off.

Attached: D8xMY3yVsAALVts.jpg (1000x1166, 208K)

retard

That's when I stopped watching.

>Anime ends with Aniki seeing Dororo for the fist and only time as SHE dies.
How will YOU react?

> Reminder that Hyakki deserves to win even if that means Daigo´s land to go to shit. That´s on Daigo for trading his son instead of his own flesh.

never over.

Attached: andrew-w.k.-creditninaottolino.jpg (745x559, 37K)

E-E-Edward Scissorhands

How about this? Looks better?

Attached: Animage 201906.jpg (2304x1536, 1002K)

Nice
>Dororo 10th
Nice x2

Beautiful

whats up with number 13?

Attached: D8ewXSNVsAEJFBc.jpg (1142x831, 105K)

You're not using the parentheses meme correctly, lurk moar.

It's Gintoki but I have no idea why he has a gray (silver?) square. Some pun?

Women are the biggest audience for magazines and the most likely to respond to polls.

Come on man, even if you dont know that your firstborn will save the land, you DONT make deals with the devil, period

>Only two more episodes
I'm going to miss watching Dororo and the threads

Attached: ec5ffb30ced943085761fa22743c75b2imagejpeg.jpg (200x195, 7K)

Damn, I really liked Tahomaru at the beginning.

Let's enjoy them to the fullest.

Attached: 1548158989237.jpg (230x265, 75K)

I am betting that Hyakki will calm the fuck down once he is able to see Dororo. Seeing her will no doubt save him from becoming a demon.

Sadly that means Tahomaru has to die. Daigo and the rest of his land can just go fuck themselves after that for all i care.

>Daigo and the rest of his land can just go fuck themselves after that for all i care.
Honestly the Kagemitsu clan needs to be completely wiped out and someone else should take over the land. Their family has accumulated too much bad karma to keep existing and ruling over.
The the final battle with the Asakura clan will happen around the same time Hyakki fights Taho and eventually Daigo, hopefully both clans will be devastated by Hyakki's fury and the war will cease. And then the treasure of Dororo's dad will come into play.

Is there anymore fanart of Hyakkimaru without his prosthetics?

Attached: D8yWJqXWkAEkGUT.jpg (1200x956, 63K)

>chuuya on top
Fujos truly are shit eaters.

Back to tumblr.

Does that push on his brain?

I wonder how Hyakki is going to get his arms and eyes back from them. If killing the demon is enough or will he have to kill them.

Quality Hyakki.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Dororo - 22 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_18.17_[2019.06.10_16.55.54].jpg (1920x1080, 184K)

How does he draw and use the sword when his hands are already swords?

I think the most interesting outcome would be if he had to kill them which, which for some reason, is what i think the demon wants. I mean, we have been told the Demon failed to devour Hyakki but that doesn´t have to be the truth. It´s just what the characters assume. It would make sense for the demon to want Hyakki to be complete and then take over the whole body. It might be even possible that the demon itself is already within Hyakki (in the form of a curse), keeping him alive and giving him that supernatural swordmanship and that everything we have perceived as a victory for Hyakki could be reverted and that it is actually the demon getting more parts of him or something like that.

Attached: neverton_fc_by_pokemon52fighter-dbns2q5.png (245x250, 75K)

You know what I meant

Maybe this will end like Hamlet, where Hyakki dies, and Asakura takes over. Dororo gets the gold and wanders off

That actually makes some sense. One demon basically deciding why should he settle for one piece of the human body when he could have an entire body to himself.

So only 2 episodes left?

I haven't seen the new one yet, I'm still traumatized from the last episode where Hyakkimaru (horse) got killed to stop Hyakkimaru (demon). I feel so bad for Dororo (horse).

Also I am very sad that the tomboy Christmas cake with a barren womb and infertile eggs got her arm cut off.

Final boss will most likley be an asura, won't it? Would fit the characters too.

>very sad that the tomboy Christmas cake with a barren womb and infertile eggs
d-delet

I want to mating press Dororo

Me too

B U M P

Attached: 20190612_011303.png (540x744, 216K)

Dumb phoneposter

how retarded do you have to be to come to this conclusion? He's a human being and getting his limbs back isn't turning him into a demon, it's his intent to get his limbs and what some could consider his selfishness in doing so that's making him wild and uncontrollable. Read literally anything from Tezuka and recognize he adores karmic justice and buddhist ideals.

no, he isn't
he will keep killing demons for 50 years or so

did you even read the original manga?

I think Dororo at the end will tell those three young dudes with a more distinctive design about the treasure's location at the end of the war so that they can use it to help the various villages hit by the various catastrophes (unless they don't die during the final conflict).
She's a child and it'd be difficult for her to manage the gold all by herself. Though for a thief this is not very proud, but then again this Dororo is quite different from manga Dororo

Can we sing this? I desperately wanna hear us all screech those high notes.

We tried to do an Yea Forums sings back in January but it got nowhere.

I miss the old OP, new one is shit

We should try again. I might make a post for it here if this thread survives another 5 hours or so. Otherwise, I'll probably just make a new thread. This OP is too good to not subject it to the autism chorus.

The anime is over in less than 2 weeks, I wonder if it's a sufficient time to round up a good number of anons willing to join. I'll support you if you make a post or a thread.
(I think we should sing the TV size version by the way.)

When will we get the new ending theme? It's really good, much better than the angry preachy guy from the first half.

June 25.

The current Yea Forums sings aren't even remotely considering current-season choices with their in-progress works, so I don't think that the timeliness of the project should matter that much; only the subject (that being a good song).

since she show is going full suffering these last episode, I guess we won't see pic related ;-;

Attached: m65432.png (400x424, 157K)

Huku

>MUH LOLI
What did he meant by this?

Regardless the Hyakki of the anime wouldn't be able to judge what is cute and what is ugly. He'd have a different reaction, I hope the anime will show us the moment Hyakki sees Dororo, and that it's not only in the ending.

Dororo taught him the word beautiful and what it means, it would be cute if he called her that.

Yeah.
I hope this isn't just the director trolling us.

Attached: 9234.png (1279x720, 1.36M)

This story is going to end the same way it started with a baby being born. Hyakimaru and Dororo's baby, the only uncertain thing right now is if they're going to name the kid Jukai or Tahomaru.

I've often daydreamed about something like this.
>the image of Hyakki, robbed of his humanity and forced to grow up in an artificial wooden body, holding in his arms the new human life fruit of the love between him and the person he loves

Attached: download.jpg (275x183, 7K)

The show's ending, so it might get more attention

last for sex with dororo

>he fapped with that arm before the battle to shit on hyakki even more

Could we get an extra episode?
From what I heard the anime might end like the play where Hyakki goes on a journey without Dororo so it would be nice if we got an extra episode that takes place after the ending and shows them reuniting

>From what I heard
You mean you read groundless theories on 5ch?

The ending song graphics seem to hint towards Hyakki never getting his right arm back, so it may be that it gets stuck in Dororo and he leaves her behind so he is never tempted to get it.

I don't know if to trust the ED or not. Right now Mutsu owns his right arm, and I don't see what could possibly stop Hyakki from killing her, Hyogo and Taho. Unless there's some plot twist. and somehow the 12th demon gets the body parts back again.

I feel sorry for Midoro, I hope she can see her baby one last time.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Dororo - 22 [720p].mkv_snapshot_11.01.jpg (1280x720, 120K)

Guess who produces the series

Is a nice twist I didn't see coming

So when does he fight BlackJack?

Attached: dr hyakimaru.png (1024x576, 396K)

Hyakkimaru did nothing wrong, his father and brother are the fucking worst

Will there ever be an incarnation of Hyakkimaru where he doesn't suffer?

Attached: 1552204629097.jpg (1800x1500, 495K)