BokuBen Thread: Waiting for Kirisumas

Do you think we'll see Mafuyu's parents? Do you think we'll see Hino-san again? Will Ikeda ever figure out the KareEgo connection?

Attached: best girl best cover sensei.jpg (763x1200, 337K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/a/thread/184943062/#184949055
desuarchive.org/a/thread/184956325/
boards.fireden.net/a/thread/184943062/#q184947532
desuarchive.org/a/thread/184992048/#185000353
files.catbox.moe/dty1ot.png
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Uruka a shit.

We'll see the axe first before any of that happen

None of the characters play guitar though.

I think her spine is broken.

She's a figure skater. Super flexibility is expected.

Uruka a best
Mafuyu and Rizu a second best
Fumino a shit

Attached: 1557598869359.jpg (2595x2520, 1.64M)

>high school girl gets the pussy licking of a lifetime on the stairs of a shrine in broad daylight

Fumino is perflat.

Attached: 1560016586100.jpg (1280x1156, 211K)

Sisterzone'd.

Fumino-fags are a fucking shit as fumino herself

best girls need to interact more

Attached: 1549237859744.jpg (764x1200, 239K)

Weren't they in the shower together once? And wasn't it Uruka's advice that led to the ice rink thing?

Yep, they would get along well as fellow athletes

Attached: t15.png (899x1300, 385K)

How is the anime adapting the source?

Sensei was the first girl to appear on camera, which kicked off all kinds of shitposting. Other than that and Asumi's voice it's a fairly straight adaptation.

Attached: mafuyu-sensei ch.102.jpg (908x1300, 1.21M)

A Guide for Urukabros
-must contribute to shitposting, falseflagging, and forcing fanbase wars behaviors.
-always provoke Fuminofags and shit on Fumino at every opportunity, no matter how petty and nitpicking it may sound to them because we are never wrong
-write length walls of text and copypasta to sperg at Fumino at your discretion.
-make sure to hate Fumino’s arc and speak for everybody that it’s a universal truth for everyone. Hating Asumi and her arc is recent a bonus and addition, so be sure to accuse Fuminofags of being behind all of it.
-praise Mafuyu’s arc to win favors with Mafuyufags. Be sure to be nice and friendly to Mafuyufags even if they dislike Uruka or complain about us for being obnoxious. Remind them that we are BROS when it is convenient timing.
-Same for Rizu, so make sure to use her as well, especially to instigate the existence of conflict between Rizufags and Fuminofags
>be sure to repeat daily that everyone is against Fuminofags and shift the blame even when they didn't start it.
-freely spam Uruka in all threads, even in other girl’s chapter threads.
-always pat on other Urukabros on back with such replies like ‘based Urukabros’.
>mandatory: end every thread with “Fumino a shit” minutes before the thread falls off page 10

Attached: 0067-003.png.jpg (906x1300, 312K)

Will we ever find out the characters' birthdays before the manga goes bye bye?

You have serious issues Foomfag

This is fucking hilarious.
I never thought Fuminofags could get any more pathetic.

Slightly more amusing than the falseflag write up Urukafags made two threads ago.

Is Mafuyu's mom actually a fatass?
Why is their dad look like Norman Reedus?
Are they actually orphans?

But Fumino's and Asumi's arcs weren't all that good to be honest

Most of this is unironically true and Urukashitters will prove it correct. Mark my words.

I disagree.

Attached: 1548322137276.png (600x600, 128K)

Uruka a cutie and best

Attached: 121778-y2tKWT6hqzvt.jpg (230x358, 29K)

>Are they actually orphans?
Mafuyu called her mom at the end of chapter 103 so no.

Don't bother. He's going to pretend that those arc were well-received here and only muh evil Urukafags have ever called them for the shit they are.

orphans can also call them mom
maybe they don't know

>Asumi's voice.
?

They honestly weren't that bad. Haters like to conflate and exaggerate a few flaws, but that doesn't make it unreasonably and unforgivingly shit as they make them out to be.

>Do you think we'll see Mafuyu's parents?
sensei's arc is over, so probably not, one of the latest omake takes care of them asking if she has a boyfriend so they are already on speaking terms and there is no reason to bring them into the story anymore
>Do you think we'll see Hino-san again?
No, from the throw away characters introduced during arcs only Reiji was brought up again which was actually a good thing because he happens to be the only redeemable thing about Fumino chapters lately
>Will Ikeda ever figure out the KareEgo connection?
Doubt it, there isn't any connection really, her teacher just reads the same manga as her.

That picture looks so fucking gross

Yeah probably. I hate how blind waifufaggotry makes people toward any criticism toward their waifus. I like Fumino and all but I can clearly see that her arc not that good.

>so they are already on speaking terms and there is no reason to bring them into the story anymore
Except that they're the only girl's parents Nariyuki hasn't met yet.

>Doubt it, there isn't any connection really, her teacher just reads the same manga as her.
Oh wow she's really a retard

literally winning flag then.

Reiji was introduced way before Fumino's arc though

He technically didn't (at least on panel) meet Uruka's parents nor Rizu's mom yet either.
The difference between those cases is that she is a grown woman who lives on her own so there isn't a reason for him to meet them, maybe for a gag chapter at some point.

Based and redpilled.
t. Urukabro.

Imagine that.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-09 Ch 111 (Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai) - MangaDex.png (792x493, 277K)

It's terrible in maid persona and out of it. Sounds very grating.

as some eccentric math professor, he was reintroduced as her father in her arc and from that moment on he is the best thing about her chapters

Your standards must have gotten real low, even for bokuben to think they weren't that bad. Especially when Tsutsui can write sensei arc.

They weren't atrocious or anything but they definitely weren't that good either despite taking a month to complete either. Sensei's arc was written much better and didn't even take that long to complete as it had proper set up and execution making it a personal high point of the manga for me and showcase that Tsutsui can write competently when he tries

And this isn't to shit on any of the girls either but I personally think a lot of the criticism towards their arcs in particular is warranted

>dissing some user's hard work at waifu creation
That's rude. It looks nice.

How would she jump to the conclusion that Nariyuki's and Mafuyu's relationship has anything to do with KareEgo if she doesn't have the same knowledge we have? Apparently no one ever noticed anything strange about him visiting her that often for long periods of time. Maybe the headmaster is suspecting something, but that seems to be all.

>sensei's arc is over, so probably not
I mean her main arc about her conflict with Nariyuki's philosophy is over, yes, but that doesn't mean she doesn't have any more to offer and her relationship to her parents is very important to her character. I think a chapter about meeting her parents is almost necessary whether it's just another lighthearted filler chapter or an important character chapter

>fuminofag tries to falseflag but fails spectacularly

sensei learns very well

Attached: dsXcEx23Dscvdx.jpg (2223x1509, 1.26M)

They really weren't that bad. The biggest complaint detractors had with it was the laptop/password thing. Debatable, but if you put that aside, the rest of the arc is fine, or more than fine even. 22i has never been a good writer, in any case. Bokuben is a low standard manga for a very long time, but we are here for the girls more than plot and writing. But, you know, opinions in the end.

Compound with the above, it's ultimately a matter of opinion. Everyone is bias, there's no such thing as a person with no bias in the world. This isn't to demolish it, but that's how humans are. On your note, Sensei's arc may be better, especially for her fans, but it's not perfect either, or may not be to those who don't see it that way.

Yeah, just like how bad Urukafags were at falseflagging Fuminofags yesterday.

Cute and pretty too.

Attached: 1507922640039.png (965x767, 558K)

Fumino portrayed Reiji like some sort of abuser, then we find out be hit her once.

>>How would she jump to the conclusion that Nariyuki's and Mafuyu's relationship has anything to do with KareEgo if she doesn't have the same knowledge we have?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-10 Vol 4 Ch 34 (Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai) - MangaDex.png (806x403, 233K)

Not that shit again.

You wanted to hear more complains people had.

Not really. IIRC, she muttered a comment about not liking forceful guys as a hint about her dad. At another point, it's inferred she stormed out of the house after she got into an argument/fight with him. From what we saw of Reiji in her arc, Reiji pissing Fumino off because he's stubborn and demeaning towards her motivation and dream is more or less in-character.

More like I know you're that muh inconsistent hater who already was BTFO a couple of weeks ago, yet is STILL trying again.

The rest of the arc was filled with contrivances to make the fumino arc work.
>The cupboard they were in conveniently had a laptop
>this laptop conveniently had a one time password
>the password which was conveniently remembered by fumino unlocked a video
>this video conveniently had all of the answers they needed for their problems
>conveniently fuminomom was also an incapable, go support fumino now, reiji! What, you never noticed? How could you, arent you my husband?
>conveniently reiji never noticed her mom being an incapable at all
>conveniently Nariyuki found and looked for a place to go stargazing between chapters
>the volume extras are necessary for the arc to work
>wife chapter was cheap and unnecessary fanservice, literally just a card that said "later that night" would have sufficed but tsutsui needed an extra week to write up an asspull solution for the arc
It just reeks of telling and not showing rather than letting things flow or at least showing it happen on screen instead of just informing us what happened. It was barely planned and it showed in the execution. If you look at all this and still say "hey that's not that bad" then you're a blind waifufag and theres no reason to take this discussion further.

>They really weren't that bad. The biggest complaint detractors had with it was the laptop/password thing
The password thing was a very stupid plot devise and as mentioned the way Fumino talked about Reiji was not in line with how he was at all and it made Fumino seem like some insane person which she clearly is not are the biggest ones you hear and for good reason. As well as that I found that the problem being resolved by Fumino's mom recording some message which solved the problem was a very lazy way to resolve the arc and it really didn't change things up for Fumino as a character, it didn't challenge any belief or anything it was just her resolving her daddy issues which made it seem kind of pointless in the end

As you said opinions and such

>Sensei's arc may be better, especially for her fans, but it's not perfect either, or may not be to those who don't see it that way.
I agree with your first part about opinions but how was it not perfect? Do you mean perfect in the sense that people could ask for more in which case nothing could be perfect because people want different things? Because if not I honestly can't see any big problems with it. It resolves he conflict between being an ice skater or a teacher, explores why she became a teacher in the first place, makes her take a step toward dealing with her parents, and most importantly gets her to accept Nariyuki's philosophy/theme of the series which is a huge step from what she started at the series. All of this in only 3 chapters because of great pacing and setup from previous chapters

I can't see anything to complain about really, I honestly don't know what else it could even resolve. It's one of the few things I've seen everybody more or less agree was great even if they don't like Mafuyu herself, it was a pretty good arc all around

Fpwp Sasuga Shitposting Xfags

Attached: 20190609_200309.png (240x218, 67K)

Should have scrolled down more to see this absolute gem of a post. Stay mad Fuminigger. You don't have to be an Urukafag to shit on Fumino's arc and dislike her.

Attached: 1558818500269.png (220x270, 71K)

>uses his pants-on-head cherrypicking to make it sound retarded, convenient in a bad way, speedreader tier complsints to pass it off as facts
He never learns.

As expected, blind waifufag with no argument.

Attached: Pathetic.png (576x576, 225K)

Is Fumino into ryona? This is important for best girl status.

Attached: bokuben fumino slap request.jpg (1920x1080, 279K)

You call that cherrypicking? I get that you liked that arc but a lot of those are actual flaws and something you'd definitely point out if a series that you didn't like tried to pull

Yeah, this is eternal proof at how Fuminofags are butthurt for people disliking her arc. Deflecting that totally on boogeyman for damage control is just icing on top.

>ad hominems
You can't just say
>opinions lol
when someone criticizes something you like.

Uruka Takemoto is EASILY best girl, fight me.
Fuminofags are disgusting chikan salarymen fetishising the 'Yamato Nadeshiko' ideal. The ONLY thing she has over the others is her lefthandedness.
Rizufags aren't much different, other than that they have a glasses fetish--they want a small, shy girl to protect and lead around by hand.
Uruka is so CLEARLY best girl, it's not even funny. Most of her fans are working class, salt-of-the-earth folks; probably younger and employed at fisheries or textile mills, or maybe even NEET master race, but at least somewhat into team sports or cycling (or swimming!), who like getting away from the cities to the Inaka or coast.
Uruka has an energetic personality, is confident, but also gets embarrassed at times, yet is honest with her feelings and very cute when she gets determined about something. She's a great cook, loves to go outdoors, is an osananajimi (yet with no 'yubikiri when we were 5' BS) and is 100% devoted to you.
Also, she's not a 'perfect' girl or 'genius' without any flaws, so you wouldn't feel intimidated (who wants to be with a girl who's way smarter than them?) and she genuinely needs you for certain things.
Last but not least, she's got a SMOKING hot body, sexy tanlines, is very athletic, and would be absolutely AMAZING in the sack! Yet, she's also the type to want you to pick her up and carry her every once in a while.
LITERALLY what else could you ask for?

Attached: UrukaNice001.png (1266x1852, 1.28M)

>autism speaks:the post
>supporting an anorexic pasty-skinned binge-eating bed wench who will probably die from organ failure and even if she doesn't is physically incapable of bearing children (much less breast-feeding them)
lol I genuinely feel sorry for you
there's still time to change your ways; don't worry, we don't bite? We have cookies (and a body that doesn't look like a pre-pubescent boy!)

Attached: TakemotoTime.jpg (849x1200, 737K)

>189253639
Why are Fuminofags the ones to double up on this metashittery with this autistic tier post? Truly the worst fanbase. The fact that they dish out these shitposts while preaching their alleged innocence just makes me vomit. Especially after they forced fanbase wars back in chapter 100 and after 4 whole threads of convoluted shitpost, they pointed at falseflag put of damage control after they were BTFO so hard. Pathetic and disgusting.

You left out the best of them all though!

Attached: Sekijou01.jpg (1240x1748, 996K)

It is because the character Fumino is specifically designed to appeal to the autistic mind; therefore all Fuminautists tend to recycle the same unproductive, illogical shitposts over and over again while in their own delusional imaginations they are actually making coherent points. but in actuality they are just proving once again how terrible they (and their chosen character) really are.

Attached: Asumi01.jpg (658x1000, 126K)

That's my crop. Why did you also copy the filename?

>threads filled with Fuminifags blowing up at how good their arc is
>confirmation bias through the roof
>get progressively smug
>this happens
>people start to agree
>must be boogeymanz, all like the foom
Hilarious.

Attached: Mizukek.png (192x234, 41K)

Clover saves the filename automatically. It's just a reaction image, nobody is trying to pretend to be (You)

This might be spoonfeeding but do you have any links to the particular threads. I'm really want to see that chapter 100 spergfest, it sounds hilarious

Oh wow, that thread is priceless. Fuminofags were genuinely hoping that Sensei's arc was going to be shit or even worse than Fumino's, accepting that their arc was garbage and thinking Tsutsui wasn't able to deliver something good. BTFO doesn't even begin to describe them.

>"Well that's just your opinion" is still here >189252523
Now that's just hilarious, he still thinks the arc was better than average

Attached: 1468570383758.gif (500x280, 2.16M)

They are truly the worst fanbase.
That said, chapter 102's was even worse because they tried to compare piano-chan to O MY LAPTOP.

This here is the 100 spoiler thread were they were BTFO desuarchive.org/a/thread/184943062/#184949055
Scrolling the thread I actually remembered they made a safespace thread right after here desuarchive.org/a/thread/184956325/

boards.fireden.net/a/thread/184943062/#q184947532
Looking back at it, you're the seething fuminofag who got immensely BTFO after the spoilers got revealed in less than 10 posts. Never reply to me again retard

It wasn't much of a spergfest. It was like 1 or 2 guys, but haters love to make a big deal out of it.

Thank you anons

Also
>Safespace thread
Fucking kek, they were that mad about it?

Here I actually found the dump thread for gookscans with the post starting shit with Senseifags, doubling up on the shitpost. Sasuga. desuarchive.org/a/thread/184992048/#185000353

>its the haters exaggerating [X]
Holy shit fuminofags are so delusional

Brings back memories of your shitposting and how hard you got BTFO'd right?

Oh so now that we are posting links over links they are not falseflaggera anymore? Fucking golden.

You people love to assume everybody who doesn't agree with you is the same person too much. I wasn't around those hours when a Fuminofag were making fun of Senseifags.

When did that even became a thing at the time? But since you mentioned it, it's not impossible, but we're supposed to give the benefit of the doubt because there's no such thing as falseflagging around here.

The foomers were hilariously mad in this one, and they were desperately looking for flaws all the time and coming up with
>UHHHHHHH PIANO-CHAN IS JUST LIKE LAPTOP RIGHT? SENSEIFAGS BTFO
Pathetic, the lot of them. Even in this very thread they cant defend fumino's shitshow of an arc

Now I can see why they were still so butthurt and out of nowhere ruined Sensei's perfectly good thread some weeks ago. And then they have the gall to say only Urukafags have a problem with them. Pretty much everyone hates them

Fuminofags truly love generalizing other fanbases themselves. Stop being an hypocrite.

Because you like using the exact same arguments all the time, especially the
>I-it's totally not Fuminofags, it's just falseflagging, ALWAYS falseflagging

Are you even a Fuminofag?

Every fanbase has its bad seed that do that. What does that have to do with assuming samefag in this context?

Any falseflag argument sounds the same. Okay?

Because you are the same ESL SEAnigger.

>one "Fuminofag" shitpost and was wrong in the end
>that means all Fuminofags are like that, so we are allowed to shit on and throw a whole fanbase under the bus
Somebody explain to me again why you fags think you're better.

Oh yeah? Fuminofags too? Fuminofags shitpost too? But I bet their shitpost is of a lower tier and purely reactional am I right? I already discussed with you, I know what your endpoint is. Don't even bother.

Every includes them, does it not? You are avoiding the question and the point.

OF FUCKING COURSE you are the victims here.

See the first step to not get shit on is dropping those quotation marks, Admitting for once Fuminofags are an active part of meta shitting in a non lower way than any other fanbase and stop deflecting everything to other fanbases while acting in self styled purity and innocence.

Can Fumierdafags and Urucacafags sign a peace treaty already?

Attached: The Bane of Bokuben Threads.png (245x233, 67K)

>deflecting
>strawman

Quotes are there for emphasis, retard. But thanks for the NON-ANSWER.

>emphasis
No, quotes are for putting it in doubt, you fucking retard.

And just like that, fuminofags yet again made themselves the center of these threads again. It's getting tiring, no need to reply to the retard defending his "one or two bad seeds" when he'll call every other fanbase filled with shitposters while his is pristine and pure
We've all seen it before and itll all turn out the same way, so stop replying.

Attached: mainqimgd5326ed9497a7ee0e546296c0f8e48c0.jpg (500x655, 98K)

sensei is made for prone boning

Did Senseifags forgot what they have done in the before? Because the shitfest that they generated last year far outclasses the shit in .

>emphasis
No fag. You are implying once again that fag is a falseflag of some sort to drop any charge at shitpost whatsoever. Personally I think any other shitposter is better than Fuminofags because they at least take credit for their posts, while Fuminofags create a whole new tier of shitpost out of an existing one by negating and deflecting themselves.

It's funny how the harder they try to shift the blame on Urukafags the easier they get outed as the biggest cancer

What the fuck are you on? You stated A "fuminofag" in your post, retard.

Kill yourself

>Did Senseifags forgot what they have done in the before?
I don't understand ESL

>weeks of Foominotards shitflinging and playing the victim are outclassed by last year senseifags
No, just no, exact same argment form the threads posted.

>Do you think we'll see Mafuyu's parents?
Probably. There's extra comedy to be made here that would be a little above filler tier.
>Do you think we'll see Hino-san again?
If sensei wins she's definitely playing the piano at the marriage.
>Will Ikeda ever figure out the KareEgo connection?
If sensei wins 22i will poke a joke.

Attached: c063_12.png (1568x1145, 763K)

Wow, I didn't realize a statement based on observation from the link thread that you gave can produced so much defensiveness. I didn't defend those 1 or 2 fags, but my points about how haters make a big deal really hit home.

We don't talk about that anymore.
t. senseifag

>last year
Link?

Attached: yoshiyoshi.png (240x240, 32K)

Stop calling out fags generally as sole culprits of shitpost and people will stop doing that.

Asumi's are the only ones moeyuki had real interactions with so far. Best parents by the way.

It seems Fuminofags don't bother keeping up with their Urukafag boogeyman after their hostile and militant nature against literally everyone who isn't a Fuminofag is exposed again

FUCK nino

I doubt it was as bad as a literal week of just seething over the course of multiple threads about not getting chapter 100 cause they were just that insecure about themselves

Attached: fumino pls.png (800x600, 211K)

Comparison before Senseifags started shit:

Everyone knows Urukafags are their scapegoat, but they shitpost every other girl in reality

The shitposting back then seems less cancerous to what we have nowadays.

>be sure to repeat daily that everyone is against Fuminofags and shift the blame even when they didn't start it.
Based Urukabro.

Go back to damage controlling yourself

Blame Urukafags who made things worse.

This post was made by a Fuminofag

>sensei is just someone who had the chance to be someone great, had a dream and then gave it up to be a cake with no aspirations, acts way too seriously, can't even clean her own apartment, and teaches in a high school, and then lectures everyone because she's supposedly the mature one, when she's really just pessimistic.
>i really do hate it when people start talking about how we're getting a sensei end, I mean come on, not only is it a really bizarre end no matter which way you look at it, it's pretty much excluding 90% of the potential story. sensei doesn't interact with the other characters, she doesn't have any emotional conflict. almost all of the things that i'm actually looking forward to in the later chapters, regardless of who best girl is, would just be skipped if sensei won.
>I'm dismissing sensei's chances because her character, personality, relationship with mc, and relationship with the other girls would make an ending in which she won anticlimactic.
>you can't just be like "lol this girl won" there has to be a reason, there has to be some kind of plot to make it likely. it's pretty obvious that there are about a hundred different ways to make an ending where fumino or rizu win, even Yea Forums could pull it off, but sensei? that's a stretch.
Looking back at those threads, Senseihaters were dumb then and they're still dumb now

>Rizufags aren't involved.
>Asumifags aren't involved
>Senseifags usually involved because Urukafags incite wars because they have a crusade against Fuminofags, or when they react to provocation, or when a group among them don't care and fine starting
>Urukafags are always involved and love using the same agruments he just made
Yeah, """"everyone"""" .

Senseifags aren't as saintly as they like people to believe, hih.

>Rizufags aren't involved.
>Asumifags aren't involved
>Senseifags but muh Urukafags
Keep telling yourself that

Literally proving the Urukafag boogeyman. Because Senseibros love you amirite? It's the big meanie Urukafags. Love how defensive you get when we post the links.

>talking in present tense
>July 2018
on the other hand, Fuminofags are a shitposting constant

This is literally nothing. It's just autistic Fuminofags calling everybody who disagrees with them either the same person or a Senseifag boogeyman collective. So pretty much what they do now but with Sensei instead of Uruka

Kek. No fag. Things have been worse since chapter 100 where you started this metashit and people who were fed up with your smug finally gave you a good shit on. The deflecting on Urukafags comes right after that and it's a form of damage control on your end because you know your situation is unsalvageable.

I see a pattern. It's almost like they were the autistic insecure shitposters all along. Imagine my shock.

>Stop calling out fags generally as sole culprits of shitpost and people will stop doing that.
I called out haters. Where did I call out x-fags?
But it doesn't apply to? That's hypocrisy.

You didn't read those threads, or are feigning ignorance. Senseifags grew smug because of the poll that came out recently at the time. Senseifags hardly denied it, rather can't since they were outright using Sensei when they shit on Fumino a lot. None of the other fans partake in it, even less picked a side, which makes it even more obvious who Fuminofags were dealing with.

Attached: fumino arc.png (1253x563, 105K)

Don't have to when it's true in here. Tell that to yourself when you're obviously a Urukashitter.

Common knowledge and known history isn't boogeyman. TRUST ME BRO when it goes against facts makes you nothing but a desperate and insecure Urukafag.
>love you
Read again, you illiterate.

>July 2018
Jokes on you, the implications is Senseifags have never stopped.

I'm not specifically talking to you but resident Fuminofags love doing that every thread and therefore people do it on them as well. Since you like preaching, for once you should preach to your fellows so they stop doing this.

So why is your retarded ass obsessed with Urukafags?

>muh urukafags
>no wait, senseifags are being mean too but I never say it because that'd mean I'll be accepting that most people in these threads hate me
Hilarious how contradicting foomers are.

>muh common knowledge and known history
Yeah tell me that when you'll be able to back up your shit. We're overloaded with links in this thread. The only TRUST ME BRO here is you. And I kek hard, on that you can trust me, bro.

I did read the thread and yes, a couple of people were smug cause of the popularity poll but so what? Every time a girl gets a chapter this happens let alone the popularity poll, nobody likes those faggots but it's pretty tame. Literally nothing compared to the actual week of shit that they did across multiple threads. A few of them even did it for the entirety of the Sensei arc

And everything that I said in my previous post is still true. The Fuminofags were literally calling everybody either a samefag or were acting like it was a Senseifag boogeyman

Because Senseifags are too many and get BTFO by them hard. So they switched to Urukafags but they get BTFO by them just as well because they have to score in their own gate by pointing at the past while the past is ridden with Fuminofags starting shit.

>implying I don't do both

Nah, you don't. You've been obsessed exclusively with Urukafags after Sensei's arc. The BTFO was just too much for you.

Are you not the one who assumed and sperg at me because you thought I was the same person? Pretty sure you did.
>preach to your fellows so they stop doing this
As if that works for any fanbase whose bad seeds don't care about anything but their opinions and taste. Shitposters are gonna shitposter and nobody can stop them. I've seen plenty who told people to chill and get along to Fuminofags, Urukafags, and Senseifags too, and other fans have spoken up as well. But that never works. Arguing against them is the same as arguing against haters who are set on hating no matter what. The result will be more chaos.

>see this
>do a quick scan of this thread
Kek. Why have Urukafags held back their usual autism and Urukaposting after this guide was dropped? But the emergence of Senseifags to meet their quota seems rather suspicious. Hmm.

I'm not even him, but it's funny to see you say the exact same thing because you have accused me of that before.

Attached: bokuben fumino invertify.webm (560x894, 113K)

The hell are you talking about? I literally just did. Senseifags are called out plenty of times to knock them off their muh we are saint horse for good reason.

?
You just did because people were linking old threads where Fuminofags started shit with them, otherwise you would be sperging about muh Urukafags like you were doing before this happened. Fuck, this post is the irrefutable proof of your current mindset.

>But that never works
And I suppose the opposite should happen with any other fags, that's why you're doing it right now. Well sorry if you have good intentions, but that only comes out as presumptuous, since again you're being partial and addressing only certain fanbases.

It's mostly rooted in shipping faggotry powerlevel. Out of all the girls fanbases, they are the most rabid ones on the subject. Any fanbase would of course react negatively to a loss, most probably even anticipate it, but fuminofags would take it the worst by a huge margin. They want security nets, and if 22i isn't willing to deliver some, they'll go out of their way to make those themselves. It's really just insecurity leading them to dig up for any hint of legitimacy that could help them sleep at night. They don't give a shit about bokuben and yet, their ship is everything to them. What's actually funny is that fumino's fanbase in manga matches her real life one in a very meta way, aside from the fact that they are cute girls there.

Attached: c068_08.png (737x453, 263K)

That's false, Fuminofags like to pretend Urukafags are the only shitposters in the threads and that nobody else could possibly call out Fuminofags. Don't just change your narrative when people expose your true nature

>Kashima
>Inomori
>cute

Attached: ChonoBurger.png (290x282, 113K)

The fuck are YOU talking about? Every thread is just calling out to """""Urukafags""""" because you think that every other fanbase, including Rizufags, hate Uruka and Urukafags and that therefore any shitpost and Fuminohate can only come from them. Even here there's a couple of post pointing at how everyone here is an Urukafag, who are the only ones who can dislike Fumino's arc and criticize it.

You clearly did not read 1k+ post threads in a matter of minutes, liar. But so what? Smugness led to confrontation which then led to shitposting, finally igniting shitfest. Most Bokuben threads before that incident happened were overall a mix of comfy, funposting, and minimum waifufaggotry. Senseifags did not stop at just two threads, the whole incident lasted for almost a month. Check the archive for that month and the next, Most (not a ll) Fuminofags and other fans tried their best not to fan the flames Sensei lit, but despite that certain number of Senseifags more or less wanted to overthrow Fumino hence the constant desire to shit on her.

Except Rizufags and Asumifags made quite clear they were friendly and did not partake in the shitposting. Urukafags were mostly low-key and more afraid to have a target on their back by getting in-between Senseifags and Fuminofags.

>people are not allowed to be smug because their girl won a poll
>people being smug meant the others have to shitpost
>if Rizufags and Asumifags didnt exist, and urukafags have no reason to shitpost sensei, then that only leaves one fanbase who would shitpost as a result of senseifags being smug
Looks like the real culprit is fuminofags being unable to deal with the fact that they're not the top dog anymore

Is it actually possible to criticize Fumino’s arc without sounding like the resident Urukashitter with his muh inconsistency, muh abusive monster dad, muh typhoon, muh one-time password, muh everything is so convenient spergmeister? I have yet to seen it.

yeah yeah, it's all the big bad urukabully's fault

Gladly

I can't wait for the next poll results, with some luck Fumino is down even harder.

Hopefully Fumino's Y-san won't alter the results this time

Attached: 1532586487145.jpg (784x1145, 824K)

What is that supposed to mean?. Defending myself is not the same thing. I didn't reply to you. To begin with, I know the situation around these threads, that's why I said haters like to make a big deal over one or two shitposters. I got attacked by you or haters who took offensive to what I said, probably because it struck a nerve.

Don't kid yourself. Everyone is partial here. If you weren't yourself partial, then you wouldn't have reacted the way you did.

So that's a no. Hmm, thought so.

Fumino a shit.

>sanctimonioous holier than thou bullshit
A classic.

They just hate Uruka the most, they still don't like the other girls.

Honestly this. They take for granted that Fumino is going to win and desperately seek for the validation the manga doesn't give them by sperging out.

You are literally proving my point at any post. It's funny.

>refuses to read threads from that time
>makes guesses and mince words to portray Senseifags in a tame and non-aggressive light
>twist words around and create illogical conclusions to cast doubt despite what's naturally obvious and what other fans said
Almost a year later and there's still someone trying to rewrite history.

Remember, in their own words, a girl who's not going to win isn't an actual character.

At this point I just want to see any other girl but Fumino to win so I can see the reactions.

Uruka placing second and Rizu third would be the best result.

I'll bite. Fuminofags has always been said to be one of the likely winners. So why would they need to "sperg" when that's a common thought and saying? Fans of other girls have reason to lash out because of this notion.

So you're admitting being partial to Fuminofags for being one and closing an eye on their shitpost, with dismissing attitude at that. At the same time, if that shitpost right there is addressed by someone else you feel the need to downplay it while deflecting it to others. Why should I take you seriously? And what nerve would you have struck? You said it's one Fuminofag and low key implied it is falseflag in a reply. That's pretty much what gets a Fuminofag attacked these days.

Stop being such an ESL.

Because when other characters got meaningful development and fans are talking about that in their threads Idly, they swoop in and start sperging about muh endgame when nobody was even talking about Fumino. Which happened 4 weeks ago with the Sensei Apartment chapter. Surprise, even there they pointed at falseflag.

Why would I need validation when Fumino winning is reasonably most probable? Other shippers are the ones who desperately hate Fumino out of spite because she's the main girl with the best chance of winning.

>she's the main girl with the best chance of winning.
Half the main girl with less than half the chance of winning.

Rizu is currently taking the lead for most probable winner though?

There's still Rizu.

I love Rizu

Attached: Rizu8.png (602x800, 527K)

Because muh endgame is what Fuminofags like to spew when they run out of arguments. You say she has the best chance of winning but this is never supported beyond muh meta

Stop being a grammar Nazi.

I've been in most threads, so I know it isn't exactly like how you just descried it. Urukafags and Senseifags make win posts a lot. Being reminded that Fumino and Rizu are realistic winners isn't that.

>Stop being a grammar Nazi.
Learn English.

Depends on her arc.

We've discussed that plenty. Fumino got all the development first, is more of a poster girl than Rizu was on every occasion and Rizu's development is merely a catch up on what Fumino got since the start of the series to try and give an illusion of her but she was and remains a pet. Also her design is screaming all but winner. Fumino has all the cards and the fact that you fags even try to argue at that is proof that you never learn or are at your first romcom ever.

Attached: 20190525_171604.png (252x320, 122K)

Don't make me laugh. Rizu is practically a non character and isn't even in the running compared to Fumino. That's why we don't need validation, theres literally no real competition.

Delusional.

Only second most likely.

>never supported
Typical hater would say that.

Uruka a shit.

See? They are already proving and right. Too fucking easy.

>Uruka's Y-san*
FTFY

This is why literally everyone hates you.

No

>Falling for all of those obvious falseflags
You're just digging your own graves.

>f-falseflags
This is like a comedy skit at this point.

>Senseifags complain Fuminofags call them out and start shit back
>now Senseifags say it never happened and claim Fuminofags only call out Urukafags and shitpost back at them
Make up your mind.

Nice agrument. This is why we hate you.

Denial.

Yeah I'm sure your bros Rizufags love you for that. We're totally using Rizu to shitpost as you never do anything to provoke a Rizufag, no sir.

You're the one linking a year old threads and pretending they are still relevant, dumbass. Now you're completely obsessed with Urukafags.

>This is like a comedy skit at this point
You guys sure are, shitpost after shitpost and constantly bringing up old problems so you have a reason (not that you acted like you need any, mind you) to shit on the fanbase of the winning girl. Always bringing up the same arguments then acting like everyone agrees with you when everyone in fact hates your fanbase.

Where do you think all the "rizu is just a pet" meme come from?

>old problems
Fuminoshitters are never old problems.

>falseflag
Like clockwork. You already forgot the first two threads of Rizu's arc first chapter, and the thread that talked about the anime opening where the Senseifag who defended Fumino's arc contemporarily shat on Rizu while getting agreed on greatly by the other Fumino, Sensei, Sawako fag. It's all falseflag sure.

>less popular by comparison across the board since the time of the poll, ergo it's accurate
>urukafags still tries to damage control, and force the idea uruka should be more popular in the poll anyways
Every time

Nips already BTFO your theories. Next poll can't come soon enough

>old problems
>what is sperging about muh axe because of Uruka and crying when data is brought up disproving you
>what is crying about muh wars we are only reactionary and they were falseflag anyway
If you want to talk about the present thread, it's Fuminofags denying any part in any shitpost so nothing new.

Attached: 1554569113584.jpg (697x573, 121K)

Pretending to be stupid or ignorant? You guys have been saying and doing that for over a month ever since Fuminofags mocked you guys after you bitched about circlejerking.

Theory is what you have, desperate Urukafag. Cry more while you can't support your claim because Urukafags factually isn't more popular everywhere.

>Fumino got all the development first
Rizu got development much earlier than Fumino, she also gets regular development through the whole manga.

>using a picture from a chapter where the whole point was rizu shatting his perception of her as mere cute thing with a simple image change
Just another giveaway of how much of a simpleton unable to process what's actually happening in the mange you are.

>using every piece of superficial layer to promote fumino while disregarding everything else
This, right here, is why people can disregard any of your claim at formulating a solid argument. It just falls heavily under this description

Surprise, surprise, most people in these threads hate Fuminofags, yet Fuminofags always fall back on their precious Urukafag boogeyman. Don't pretend you've been doing anything but attacking Urukafags for months now.

You're the one crying at the hard evidence provided by smart nips tho

>it's OKAY if we talk about winning and worship OUR girl at the thought of victory
>but it's not shitposting if Fuminofags do it because deep down, we know Fumino's winning is a strong possibility
Bunch of hypocrites.

I can't tell if this is blatant falseflagging or legit delusions.

You have fucking nothing to back it up. Conspiracy theory nut job by a few butthurt Urukafags doesn't cut it as proof. Cry harder.

You can talk all you want about Fumino's chances of winning, but the issue is that you can hardly do it without resorting to meta narratives and tolerating people's criticism of Fumino

>sent anonymously
>"hard evidence"
Uruka herself didn't score high in those twitter polls, barely a few % more. Popularity is fluid and changes. By the time the manga poll came around, Fumino became more popular is highly conceivable.

The nips already have more evidence backing it up than your mere denial. Keep bawling

It's obviously a falseflagger. But Fuminohaters will say that's how Fuminofags are like to enforce their narrative.

Fumino has done nothing to warrant being more popular than Uruka

Keep telling yourself that, kiddo.

Uruka stopped hogging chapters.

>kiddo
Ironic

Yep. See how they ignore posts that consider Rizu as equal or at least second most likely? Totally not a coincidence.

>nothing by Fumino herself
Sad

Impossible. URUKAFAGS are all good posters. They would never shitpost and falseflag ever.

>obviously a falseflag
Why?

Fumino is cuter and became more like snarky Chitoge in denial.

The sudden shitposting Rizu and acting like she has zero chance and character on top of trying very hard to line up a false prophecy haters accuse Fuminofags of.

>proven kiddo with that retort

MECHA HAYAI curbstomps anything Fumino has done so far

>Rizu as equal
Mind pointing?
>second most likely
How's that helping you? That's outright downplaying you brainlet. Also those posts don't imply she isn't second most likely. Also forgetting the history of you fags downplaying Rizu as reported here

That's what some Fuminofag masquerading as Senseifag has been doing for quite some time.

I don't know what manga this is but this looks like a best girl.

>The sudden shitposting Rizu
This happens People point Rizu has equal chances Spergs come and say no Like in the past. But they were falseflag as well am I right?

Attached: 1552589159074.png (475x506, 286K)

There's nothing wrong with dicussing and speculating with meta tropes and cliches. Especially considering how generic as hell Bokuben is. You are the problem if you get triggered by that and offensively lash out.
>tolerate criticism
Why don't you tell that to others who don't do the same? Oh right, it's okay to be a whiteknight unless Fumino is the topic, amirite?

First quote is me. I didn't hate Rizu, you fag.

This again. The Senseifag also likes Fumino, but not Rizu therefore he's a falseflag because it's not possible for a Sensei to like Fumino. if he didn't like Fumino, I'm sure you would still say he's a Fuminofag falseflagging. That guy put some effort into criticizing Rizu without going off like a hot training on fire.

>There's nothing wrong with dicussing and speculating with meta tropes and cliches
There must be something wrong if that's all you can come up with to support your girl. And the double main heroine setup Bokuben uses is one of the least generic things about it, so the meta main girl narrative loses a lot of its weight and it's shared equally by both Fumino and Rizu.

You still downplayed her chances baselessly by saying Fumino is the one with the biggest chances and when people notified Rizu's chances are as much as hers, spergs come in and explain why that's not like it happened in other threads. Like the fag who spams that picture of Fumino on the whiteboard and talks about Yuuna crossover color pages.

Except he white knighted Fumino's arc like not even Fuminofags dared. Yeah fst doubt on that.

Quit sitting there and pretending Fumino has nothing outside of main heroine meta support. She has an overarching development for good reason. And because she's a main girl, she's given time and room to develop until it reaches a a climatic arc. It's standard romcom 101.
>least generic
You mean less. It's still generic. Don't sugarcoat it.
>Rizu
Who's in the same boat as Fumino, yet when she's brought up too, it's always muh why Fuminofags can't stop talking about endgame. And that's despite the fact talking about winning is the topic they talk about most of the time themselves.

Attached: c061_00a.jpg (784x1145, 374K)

>Quit sitting there and pretending Fumino has nothing outside of main heroine meta support
It's not my fault Fuminofags can only bring that up most of the time. And this
>She has an overarching development for good reason. And because she's a main girl, she's given time and room to develop until it reaches a a climatic arc. It's standard romcom 101.
is also a meta narrative, not something concrete that happened in the manga yet.

>nobody is allowed to like Fumino's arc except Fuminofags
This is why people hate you.

No one could like that arc except Fuminofags, it's actually impossible considering there's not a single redeemable part in it.

Many Fuminofags liked Fumino's arc and have defended it. So what are you talking about? You seriously intend to insinuate a Senseifag out there can't appreciate Fumino's arc? I don't think he said it was better than Sensei's arc, so why even trip for?

Plenty of senseifags like Fumino as the top 3 posts in the last thread showed, but that's completely different from defending Fumino's arc like the number one Fuminofag.

That's literally what Fuminofags are doing tho. Assigning Fumink the victory by tropes of design, because honestly Rizu has gotten an equal development so they cannot refer to that as a pet anymore.
>it's always muh why Fuminofags
That's because they swoop in and sperg like up here. Your point is that they are falseflag, hard to give you credit for that as it is a staple in the recent threads, as I point out for the third time and you still ignore me.

>Half of those are Sensei, Fumino, Sawako samefagging because of falseflag galore in the thread
>anyone taking that to prove something

That's bullshit. At least half the time Fumino's role coupled with serious development treatment she are talked about. Meta makes it predictable and fills in our imagination, as it does with most generic romcom.
>yet
The only thing that hasn't happened yet that people are waiting on is realizing her feelings followed by an inevitable confession. She's a main heroine. It doesn't take a Sherlock to know that's being saved for the series climax before the final arc, or perhaps it'll be part of the final arc.

>You seriously intend to insinuate a Senseifag out there can't appreciate Fumino's arc?
Her arc is indefensible unles you are a huge Fuminofag.

See Did you just replied to me twice? If not, who the hell are you and what staple?

>Quit sitting there and pretending Fumino has nothing outside of main heroine meta support

That's pretty much all she has though. See above how fuminofag insists on her wonderful poster value while having nothing more consistent to promote her?

>She has an overarching development
What overarching development?

>And because she's a main girl, she's given time and room to develop until it reaches a a climatic arc
I see nothing she's getting narrative wise the others aren't, some others even getting better stuff. Is that more of her poster value argument?

>Who's in the same boat as Fumino
Rizu is a joke poster wise but a serious heroine in depth. Fumino is a serious heroine poster wise and a joke in depth. They're on complete opposite boats.

>proves his point

Sure Senseifag loved the arc where Sensei is nowhere to be seen for 5 weeks, he absolutely loved how well written it was and all the development that hold up to Fumino and Nariyuki's relationship. Also as the discussion was stemming from the recent lipstick chapter where Fumino all but showed that that very development had any continuation, he obviously had to reply at those fags saying that it wasn't like that at all like a true Senseifag would. Also when someone pointed at the Cover for volume 11 being much better than volume 12 he quietly and faggily prayed Fuminofag-sama to stop bullying as they were both wonderful. Truly a Senseifag behaviour.

You're still only talking about meta to support your argument.

Hear that? Nobody outside of Fuminofags is allowed to like and defend it because haters put their foot down and declared it's indefensibly shit beyond redeeming quality. Fact, not opinion btw.

Follow your replies better fag. The staple I'm talking about is the Fuminofag spamming the whiteboard Fumino draw in Taiwan, and the autism about the Yuuna color pages. Also that Rizu squirrel pic has also being posted in the past. And we just had a whole tier of sperging in Rizu's spoiler thread last week when the downplaying was rampant.

Reiji was the only good thing about it

Urukafags and "other" haters sperg in Rizu spoiler threads because they wanted to use it to blame Fuminofags.

>falseflag
(You) again?

You didn't read, but it seems clear to me you won't be convinced outside of your perception that only sees meta and nothing else. It's like you're almost afraid to admit Fumino has development for a slow burning main heroine who will eventually realize her feelings. The inner conflict amidst on-going bonding with Nariyuki that shakes a feeling in her that she doesn't fully grasp just falls right off you.

>189256344
>whiteboard Fumino draw in Taiwan
Literally what?
>Yuuna color pages
That's been posted ever since it came out. Why is it a problem now when it wasn't at the time, which people didn't deny the parallels in terms of roles to tell who the main girl are and likely winners?
>Rizu squirrel pic
And? What about it?
>last week when the downplaying was rampant.
In what way that's exclusive to her than others don't do to Fumino? You aren't going to pretend the same shit doesn't happen to Fumino, right? Detractors exists for a reason.

Anti-Fuminofags are really insufferable and unreasonable.

>its totally gonna happen bro! Theres nothing that alludes to it but it's totally gonna happen!

>no (You)
Oof. Insecure much? I'm talking about pic related and the fag posting it. Same goes for the fag that posts that Squirrel pic if you're willing to do a fucking archive search you Fuminofags seem allergic to. It wasn't a problem back then because Rizu didn't get much development so everyone rolled by but now that Rizu actually got Focus that expanded on her and gave her romantic developments the likes of Fumini, spamming those retarded Ichiruki argument gets people off.
>You aren't going to pretend the same shit doesn't happen to Fumino, right?
Your point being? We are discussing how Fuminofags are downplaying Rizu by diminishing her chances in comparison while the posts that were answered with Rizu hate were implying she has the same chances. You are the one negating this. Faggot.

Attached: 1557079374686.jpg (650x433, 61K)

>It's like you're almost afraid to admit Fumino has development for a slow burning main heroine who will eventually realize her feelings. The inner conflict amidst on-going bonding with Nariyuki that shakes a feeling in her that she doesn't fully grasp just falls right off you

Replace Fumino with Rizu/Mafuyu/Asumi and see how it still perfectly fits. Probably even better for some of them.

>Asumi
>Mafuyu
>romance

You're thinking about Mizuki and Miharu.

Attached: 23.png (1795x1300, 1.26M)

You obviously weren't here for early chapters to mid chapters.

I've been quoting all of this time. It doesn't take a genius to figure it's an error.
>pic related
Used four times as bait. If you're as clever and smart as you act, then you should recognize it for what it is.
>Ichiruki
Based on the first time it was use and at one of the replies, you seem fond of using that argument. I don't see how it's comparable when Bokuben is a romcom and Fumino's feelings are obvious and fated to become romantic.
>Your point being?
You are act and make it sound like downplaying Rizu as a winner is exclusive to Rizu only and by the hands of Fuminofags. What do you think? That's not the case. To begin with, the earlier argument was about why it's NOT okay for Fuminofags to discuss wins and chance of winning. You said it is, but that's not the case most of the time because of trigger-happy shippers.

It doesn't and won't. Asumi is a tease and platonic relationship. Mafuyu is likely fated to be conflicted, but ultimately reels herself in because she's an adult and Nariyuki is a student. Rizu is the only one due to her role as a main heroine given overarching development. She's autistic thus less expressive, but compared to Fumino as of late. It's only recently she has acted out in a jealous way.

Attached: serious development.jpg (1364x877, 354K)

Fumino has had nothing compared to this though. Other than meta she isn't really ahead.

Attached: 1560194887872.png (1912x1198, 2.16M)

Her latest chapter basically carbon copied kareego and even then it was still carried by Reijitism

You act*

Mafuyu hardly developed romantically, if at all. She acknowledged Nariyuki is kind and supportive and has soften up a tiny bit to him, but that's it.

So all my claims that disprove you are obvious bait and falseflag and Fuminofags downplaying Rizu are not a thing. Nice arguments. Also why do you call them bait when it's saying exactly what you are saying? Are you baiting as well?

You know what often happens to non-main heroine that appears later to take a lead from the main heroine, right? It usually doesn't end well for them. If Fumino and Rizu are the most realistic heroines where one of them will win or else it's friendship end for all, why fight it by pinning hope like this?

You should read the manga instead of trying to sell headcanons. Same for the story about everyone supposedly hating uruka.

So are we falling back to promoting poster value argument? Again? It's cute to see Rizu poping up in your posts the moment Mafuyu's shadow gets into the picture.

>used to glare at Nariyuki whenever he did or said anything inappropriate
>now tells him to wait until after graduation
>no romantic development

>trying to correct a retard feeding on headcanon

Attached: 1553171225624.jpg (387x488, 53K)

It's the truth. There's isn't a single falsehood in what I pointed out. In the latest Mafuyu chapter many weeks since her arc ended, Mafuyu still acts like a teacher and scolds him like she always have. When Nariyuki hugged her in a suggestive manner because he was scared of ghosts, that didn't reveal romantic feelings or thoughts following her arc.

Instead, she reminded him if what his mom said about waiting until he graduated before thinking about romance with a girl as a way to discipline him and not because she is a tsundere.

Now that's headcanon.

>see
>reads the chain
You were BTFO in the last thread. Not smart trying it again so soon.

It's like you genuinely believe the bullshit you're typing.

files.catbox.moe/dty1ot.png

You should stop replying to the Fuminifag honestly. He's posting agenda of quick dismiss and double up is old news

This guy has to be one of the sperging ruifags in domekano thread, you can't miss the obvious so hard without doing it on purpose.

Is the manga really gonna be axed by the end of the year?

Except your claim states only meta is used most of the time in general, which you support because bait or not bait in your eyes was posted four times. That's a gross generalization and obviously doesn't reflect the truth. Meta can't be denied, it's foolish to deny it, but it has never been the only thing. Not only that, your example is self-defeating. Take a closer look and you'll see that post included dramatic story and depth as reasons.
>saying exactly what you are saying?
The objective side of the meta are facts. I can't deny them and neither can you. Whether it points to Fumino end simply because the meta are fully aligned and thus predetermined is not absolute yet. I do think Fumino has a greater chance, but Rizu's chance is second to her, not zero or far too behind. So you're wrong.

>can't prove it wrong
>call it bullshit
>???
>profit

wrapping up != axed

>S-Sensei is totally waiting for him after graduation to taste the D
>She said do herself
Senseifags aren't delusional and write headcanons they say.

>so*

>can't prove it wrong

It would be like trying to prove wrong someone claiming that water isn't wet.

Shut up. Senseibros are saints, never wrong, and don't shit on other girls and their fans ever.

>can't argue against scans and context that literally put you in place
Go back to the other thread where you remain BTFO and lifeless without a comeback.

Unironically this.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Where is Urukafags' God now? Can't use and hide behind Senseifags anymore.

>You didn't read, but it seems clear to me you won't be convinced outside of your perception that only sees meta and nothing else. It's like you're almost afraid to admit Fumino has development for a slow burning main heroine who will eventually realize her feelings. The inner conflict amidst on-going bonding with Nariyuki that shakes a feeling in her that she doesn't fully grasp just falls right off you.
You're once again avoiding citing any concrete event from the manga and hoping your meta predictions will become true.

Can you make a post that makes sense and doesn't reek of ESL? I don't support meta you fucking idiot, that's exactly why I'm posting that Rizu's chances aren't zero like the faggots up here said and quoting that faggot who's using meta as a push method. The "dramatic" and "depth" have been disproved by the actual flow of the story that made the character not deep at all as everything has resolved in joke without any repercussions on interaction between Fumino and Nariyuki. And after someone points this you recurr to meta because Fumino will be 100% be developing her feelings by the book. Your argument is leaking because ultimately you resort to meta.
Also you seem to have forgot that this argument started because you called all those above that criticized Rizu falseflags. And that's why I'm arguing with you fag.

At this point I'm simply questioning if you're falseflagging like there's no tomorrow or if you're one of those people that have real issues at understanding things when they aren't spelled out loud and broken down in manner a 3 years old can understand. In either case, you're a lost cause.

Reminder that Fuminofags thought that drama can only be present if someone was doing a monologue at the end of a chapter
Things HAVE to be spelled out for them otherwise they'd never understand

Those are your posts, though. Urukafags and Senseifags have nothing to fight for.

I can't laugh at fuminofags if they happen to be suffering from legit autism.

>all talk and still nothing to back it up
>literally relies on headcanon "I don't need to spell it out when a 3 year old can see it" tier argument
>has to samefag because he's losing

? Looks like God has abandoned Urukafags. They can't hide under Senseifags' skirt now because Senseifags say they don't shit on others, so that leaves only Urukafags.

You aren't fooling anybody. Everyone shits on Fuminofags and their retardation. That has never been a secret.

Ruifags and Fuminofags are the same kind of cancer yes

>if it shits on any other girl that isn't Uruka and is a Fuminofag, it's a falseflag

When I thought nothing worse than 5toubun threads could exist, I find this schizophrenic ridden mental asylum

At the end of the day, they couldn't make even one argument for a Fumino win without it being 100% a meta narrative they hope will become true in the future.

Bokuben threads used to be the worse of the two for a while. After the nino confession the 5toubun threads became the pit of hell and the bokuben ones got a bit better. Now things switched again with bokuben going terrible once more and 5toubun being a tiny bit less bad.

nice try, but nothing is worse than your Ninofags. Now go back

Concrete events of what? Overarching and slow burn development that will lead to realizing her feelings? Anybody who has read the manga should know them already. Most notable the sleep chapter, the play arc, the time Nariyuki found her after she temporarily ran away from home, ch.74 where Fumino gets closer to serious and internalized conflict but pushes it away for Rizu and Uruka's sake, her arc, and various instances where she talks about stars and confides in him. Meta ultimately make it predictable, so you can't write it off either.

It's late af. Deal with it.
>I don't support meta
Then you're naive and disillusion. More likely than not, this will come back and bite bite you in the ass because you reject it in totality. It's like refusing to accept obvious tropes that make, say, Emilia obvious over Claire.
>not deep at all
>repercussions
Feels like you're coping. They don't have to be deep. Since it's a romcom, so the scope of how serious things get and the depth of the writing only go so far.
>resort to meta
I said they go hand-in-hand. You who reject meta completely are fooling yourself with naivety and massive wishful-thinking. Rizu has near identical meta for her too, but I'm sure that's okay for you. Don't forget, you say she has equal chance as Fumino, but you only downplay Fumino if meta is used for her.
>falseflags
And obvious so. Why do you think the ones who posted it are replying to agree with you now when they have been silent since?

t. Ichikafag

get with the times, fag. Mikufags and Yotsubafags are Ninofags' main targets now

>Urukafags: we aren't the the only ones that sperg and hate Fumino and her fans. Mafuyufags do too!
>Mafuyufags: WTF why Fuminofags think they are retaliating against us for? We don't shit on Fumino nor do we provoke Fuminofags. We just want peace and comfy.
>Mafuyufag: BTW, we love to get mad on behalf of Urukafags who Fuminofags fault and call out for shitposting.
>Urukafags: See? everyone hates Fuminofags!
Make up your mind.

>Overarching and slow burn development that will lead to realizing her feelings?
This is something that hasn't happened yet, but your meta narrative hopes it'll make her somehow special just because she's one of the main girls. Every girl gets her special moments with Nariyuki and they're all on the same level in terms of romantic development. This is why can only resort to meta to try and put Fumino ahead of the others; you don't have enough with talking about those moments alone like the rest of fans do with theirs.

You're the one singling out senseifags though. We are saying it's most posters in these threads that hate obnoxious Fuminofags.

Ichikafags have it out Ninofags the most. That hasn't change one bit. Miku has faltered considerably. Even Ichikafags use her as a stepping stone for damage control/to save Ichika. Yotsubafags have become loud and contending with lolikano. Their main opposition is Ninofags and Itsukifags. Ninofags are still too strong, so every thread eventually becomes a Nino thread. Tough luck if you're on the wrong side.

>mostly Urukafags*
Fixed for truth.

>the play
Reduced to irrelevancynas the mistery is solved and the two characters don't change their dynamics whatsoever
>ran away from home + her arc
Ultimately amounted to nothing in the expectations as it was not only not a big deal but every ounce of progress that looked like it was made was reverted in Fumino still being her chapter 18 self
>74
You can't even recall chapters. Probably because you skip them. It was chapter 73 and how does that imply anything? Muh Uruka and Muh Rizu is why Fumino is a stale heroine as of 2 years now.
>the stars
Forgot how that is win trope. It's literally a dumb archetype Tsutsui has made for her and inserts it in every dumb and effortless way whatsoever, like the horoscope chapter, it's literally "whatever stars".
>feels like you're coping
Read the above. You will probably still deny.
>you only downplay Fumino
Except I said equal chances the whole thread. I guess I'm downplaying if dumb waifufags like you go 90% vs 10%.
>agree with you
Nobody except you is replying to me and you're not agreeing. Also your falseflag argument is trite and you really shouldn't push it further since it only ampers your credibility. It's fine once but when you have to call every controversial post a falseflag out of damage control it sorta becomes a meme on your end.

Literally the whole thread is screeching about Fuminofags but I've barely seen any actual Fuminofags. So far you're coming off as far more obnoxious than them.

Playing dumb? Senseifags try to hog credit all the time whenever legitimate shitposting and forced fanbase war becomes an issue. Or maybe those were actually Urukafags pretending to be Senseifags to help them in their war all along. You can't have it both ways.

Fuminofags are the ones arguing about meta and winning chances.

It's literally you fag making non quote posts where you say whatever you feel. Like you do every thread, shitter.

If that helps you sleep at night.
You can fuck right off. Fuminofags wanted to play with fire and they ended up being burned to ashes. They create their own problems then play the victim.

Credit for what? Again, you're the one singling out fanbases when pretty much most posters here despise Fuminofags

This thread needs more Uruka

Attached: 155U647992629.png (1906x2413, 1.64M)

I bet this is just one single guy talking to himself.

Attached: 1559828135320.png (400x502, 174K)

>she only had one chapter after that and it's already irrelevant
> I don't downplay her
Okay.

>that Urukafag is wake now

I miss vizanon. RIP

Fumino had two chapters dedicated after that, and they're pretty much her chapters by the book. Misunderstanding, gotta cheer for muh Rizu and Uruka, what is this feelings in my chest.
What's wrong in saying that there's 0 development in them?

Urucute a best

>it's """most""" posters, not primarily Urukafags despite a long-standing and lasting war they started
>trust me bro
Ah, it's obviously now. You aren't fooling anybody.

Rent free, you should post some Fumino instead.

Attached: 1558628891747.jpg (1366x768, 137K)

Because her mom is dead.

What will the threads be like when Uruka gets her arc?

Probably the one where she said fuck it lest's snuggle. But maybe you wanted her to rape him so you can call it development.

Hell raining over, that's what. The most violent shitpost ever seen before.
She did it in 39 and 89 as well, how's that progress? As I said, isolated instances of samething. Just like the kiss chapter is the bra chapter all over again. Hard to read progress in a chapter when it's simply a reinstatement.

It's funny how you were trying to drag senseifags back into your shitfling when people posted old threads earlier, but now you're defaulting back to your urukafag obsession again. More proof Fuminofags just lash out at their most convenient target when in reality most people want them to fuck off

I don't care as long as I get cute Urukas. Probably threads won't be too good but hopefully haters will skip them.

Attached: 1557590018112.jpg (1920x1080, 297K)

Why do you even like to discuss metashit,what's the point of these discussions,they literally the same every fucking time nothing changing from thread to thread,fucking WHY?No wonder why people abandoning these threads,it's so fucking boring and tiresome to open thread and see this shit every single time with autists acting like it's something really important and interesting and they need to reply to shitposters and prove them shit and this never ever ends...I can't believe how you can shame redditors for being low iq brainlest while doing this,when what you are doing is literally kindergarden-tier of thinking.

Just the usual. Urucute always triggers certain fans that can't be helped
Maybe by some miracle they lose their will to come to sperg in the threads after a month full of Urucute

Attached: 1550148081870.png (912x1150, 1.05M)

Tsutsui is really a genius at making it impossible to know who will win
>make obviously best girl a teacher to reduce odds
>give obvious winner flags girl an awful arc and no development
>give good development to a blob of udon
>make two additional entirely pointless ugly characters but mysteriously decide to keep them around
all in all a good recipe for threads that reach bump limit with 60 IPs

You are so full of it. Do you not see the words coming out of you mouth? You can't now say they're all on the same level, but recognize that she's one of the main girls. She's already favorable because she's a main girl and the story doesn't try to hide it underneath subtleties and superb original writing that hasn't been seen before. Not to mention, you shill Sensei and are now shilling the others except Fumino who you only consider has the only one without anything aside from meta. This is the point where you try to sound relatively reasonable and neutral collapsed onto itself. Sensei has little to no meta, and t hat's why you outright reject meta in all and get upset when it's used to help give perspective and predict outcomes or events. Welp, that settles it then.

This. I think I know why they do this. It's peobably because they feel everybody is reading and gives a shit about their discussion, thus believing that if the make enough of a witty remark, people will start supporting their cause.
Truth is, nobody gives a shit about Fuminofags vs Urukafags war. The sooner they realize they are only trying to convince each other, the impossibility of such, and that the other fags are simply not reading the thread, they will stop. I'm sure of that.

Attached: Poolben.png (3200x2264, 3.63M)

>don't change their dynamic
It's a stepping stone. On-going development does not require change to happen instantly.
>nothing
Says you. It contribute to bonding and opening up to Nariyuki. Her feelings is an accumulate process. They add up.
>73
It was to show insight, not to have her change over night. Calling it stale when Rizu and Sensei has been 'stale" for a lot longer and still using the same reasoning. Right. And busting balls over one digit difference? I guess we all can't be as autistic as you.
>win trope
>dumb because I can't deny it
Cope.
>Read the above
As expected. Cope is real.
>Except I said equal chances the whole thread
You literally just downplay Fumino in all of the above, and your other post outright stated that you think Fumino is the only one without development whatsoever and only has muh meta.
>Nobody except you is replying to me
Look again, or are you resorting to merely pretending card now? Side comments that agrees with you no questions asked and imply to discredit me can't be more obvious. You can't even explain why none of them followed-up. They don't have the heart to make convincing arguments to support Fumino, obviously because they are falseflaggers thus would defeat the purpose.

Shitpost central.

was right.

>green
black
>green
black
>green
black

just fuck already instead of publicly writing love letters back and forth for hours

>hours
Understatement. THK and TLK have been at it since the last thread. That's 48 hours non-stop. Sleep is for the weak. Watch anime and read manga? No need. Waifu wars is all the substance and nutrition they need.

They're on the same level because they all have one-sided affections for Nariyuki. You're pushing your meta narrative to give her the extra push because in the story nothing puts her ahead of the others again. Also, where thefuck did I even mention Sensei? You can't even keep track of the people you're replying to anymore.

>sperg at Fuminofags because hurt feelings on behalf of Urukafags who were mocked and called out
Can it get more obvious?

I love how you delude yourself into thinking only one person ever argues with you. Sounds like a coping method because nobody in these threads sides with you.

your projection sure is obvious

>blatantly lies when he's who keeps going on about Fumino only has meta this and this
>shills Sensei and is perfectly fine injecting headcanon to claim Sensei is already romantic and have thoughts to wait for him after he graduated as a undeniable indication, corrected interpretation be damned
Completely full of it.

This is where I started replying to you. Now stop deflecting with claims I never made to avoid addressing my arguments.

>does not require change to happen
So nothing is happening but it's development. Cool and debtly noted.
>Cope
Answer to that is literally the above since the point was arguing the depth and I explained it above. I know you're an ESL from God knows which SEAghetto but try to read. Also I'm waiting for how talking about stars is a win flag? It's like Rizu talking about Psychology.
>Fumino is the only one without development
I'm saying that the development she gets isn't getting any follow up. Rizu changed her behaviour with Nariyuki and has been admitting her feelings to herself at the very least. I would have made an argument for I'm Awake or the kiss if those amounted to something. But they didn't. They simply didn't, they are dead points. Your point is "trust me bro they totally will". Good luck basing an argument on that.
>falseflaggers
They have kept replying long enough in the threads I referenced in this thread a hundred times already. Also they aren't stupid. They know it's in their interest not to keep that as they know it grabs hatred. But I'm sure that's me coping as well, you seem to be unable to answer in any other way.

>189259222
>instantly reacts because I namedropped
>automatically presumes I'm involved in his arguments
I wonder which is behind this post . No (You) for you.

Fuminofag, only you force this two-autists tale in order to try and trick people into believing nobody else has a problem with the obnoxious Fuminofags and their delusions. Full cope.

>Rizu
>changed her behaviors
She didn't yet. That is being saved her arc, or maybe no real change will come out of it, much like Sensei's.

Cumming inside Uruka

Nice try falseflag. Nobody cares about your shitposting.

>muh Fuminofag
If I were a betting man, I would bet big on the former.

Cope.

>that overstanding
>that emphasis on attacking Fuminofags
It's pathetic how you'll even try to convince the peacefag that it's mean Urukafags being the bad guys while you're the good shitposter.

>Doesn't deny it
Yeah I'm totally coping. Kek.

Eh, it got better once "based Yandere Ichika" shitpostets left

>this thread is just one poster with autism and proxies
>oh god

>says no more (You)s
>replies again
You just can't help but keep replying once you've been triggered, huh?
Keep showing how much you don't care with those replies.

You mean much like Fumino's

O MY SELF-HATRED

Sure. So you changed your mind then?

It amazes me how anyone can mention Fumino and development in the same sentence.

>189259654
I didn't give you any. Somebody else replied to you, THK.

More development than Uruka at least.

I'm not the user you're arguing with, but Fumino's arc is the epitome of no real change aside from Reiji trying to understand Fumino better

Sure thing.

Why don't you say this to toubunfag too?

"fumino" has not had much "development" in the chest
there you go friend

They're pretty much the same, but Uruka had the handicap of being introduced as already being in love with Nariyuki.

duh,i don't read quints or care about toubunfag,i want see less shitty bokuben threads

Now that the two fags have stopped I'll post my OTP. Ur/u/ka and F/u/mino belong together.

Attached: OTP.png (542x550, 476K)

No way fag
Uruka should stay away from that backstabbing skelly whore

So it's just a mere coincide he sounds exactly like you. If you say so.
>addressing my arguments
Already did. Check it again.
>nothing is happening
Learn what development means in fictional writing. Protip: developed != development. In many cases, it's often the little things like interactions, simply spending time with, or, you know, an indirect kiss Japanese writing make a big deal about. It all adds up to a cumulative effect on a character's development, in this particular area: slowly unlocking Fumino's feelings.
>Answer
You answer was literally coping. There's nothing else to it.
>SEA
I was born and raised in U.S. Project harder.
>stars is a win flag?
You admitted it then complained so it's your words, but now wish to back out of it and demand an explanation. Nice. Sure, the few meaningful scenes of some shared intimacy that shifts to slightly more serious tone talking about dreams and motivations with Nariyuki don't count towards development because it triggers you. Rizu is similar with hers as a math/lit contrast, but she don't count too? Or was it she counts because she's Rizu as you love to downplay only Fumino.
>development she gets
So now you admit she does get development. Did it hurt that much for you to say that?
>follow up
She gets development, but it doesn't matter and should be written off if she doesn't show drastic change 180 personality change as a result. Great. Nobody has any development then using that logic.
>Rizu changed
You mean like the way Fumino subtly transition into a non-aware tsundere once her feelings got subconsciously stronger which was a big thing haters loved to use against her? Wait.
>they aren't stupid
Falseflag made to look stupid and make them look bad isn't stupid? Sure.You can't point out why they haven't argue for their so-called claim fora reason.
>threads i referenced in this thread
So you were one of those fags. Your true colors revealed beyond a shadow of a doubt.

>So it's just a mere coincide he sounds exactly like you. If you say so.
If you ever bother to read the chain of my replies, you'll see that I only argued for the meta narrative adhered to all Fumino shipping, because without it, there's literally nothing else to claim she's ahead of the others in the MCbowl. Also it seems you forgot a second quote there.

>Beautiful, toned, athletic goddesses who could perform every position ever invented to perfection and dominate you with their gorgeous feminine bodies
Best two girls right here for sure.
How will fuminautists compete?

None of the other girls are ahead of her of Fumino either. Trust me, I'm an expert.

Uruka a shit.

That's what I've been saying. There's no romantic development with the MC yet, and that facts leads to certain fans having to rely on meta to make sure their ship is sailing.

>development
He spends time with everybody in deep and meaningful ways, yet you are only counting those with Fumino as carriers of any meanings.
>muh cope
Broken record.
>US
If you say so. Just work on your grammar.
>back out of it
You are being literally retarded here. You listed it as a meta trope signifying a greater importance of Fumino here . I asked you how that is such and you're making this twisted point that doesn't make any sense to make it look like I'm the one not making sense.
>180
No one is asking that. But the fact that she still is muh what are these feelings and muh Uruka and Rizu shows that she's the same character as of chapter 18. And this is the 4th time I tell you today. This also replies to your clain of her being like Rizu since Rizu actually changed in the way she acts with multiple characters, in her will to understand feelings and express them, in her feelings for Nariyuki, even Nariyuki pointed that out in the haircut chapter. What does Fumino have to show? Her tsundere "transition" is just her beig such in the interests of Uruka and Rizu as of how she behaves in 33 and 73.
>those fags, true colors
Dunno what you mean by this. I told you where the shitting on Rizu happened. And that's like 3 or 4 replies above. And what are your colors? Surely those of an A tier poster am I right?

best*

Attached: 1560125406523.jpg (1274x1261, 294K)

I want my own sensei ;__;

They could only compete if this becomes canon

Attached: 1554332254674.jpg (963x1536, 212K)

>Now that's headcanon.
>Mafuyu literally told Nariyuki she's okay with him put advances on her but only if he does so at the appropriate time
>headcanon
what? This reaction is like leaps different from her initial reaction to giving him her death glares or seriously reprimending him.

Attached: dgdgd.jpg (517x321, 55K)

Jesus fuck, what happened to this thread while I was asleep
I've already told you to not try to drag sensei into your shit flinging
meta narrative plays a role, but basing your whole argument on it without any substance in the actual material is just moot, specially in a dual heroine system
Fumino gets a slightly more prevalent role in promos and stuff because she is the most popular of the 2 main girls, but that doesn't mean she will win, just like the recent sensei focus doesn't mean that she will win
unless you are Tsutsui, the EiC or someone really close to him you can't really tell how he will end HIS story, meta narratives can help you guess a bit, but these are just theories, they aren't absolute either, Botan won, the fucking title character in Ichigo 100 lost, so although rare exceptions do exist, basing your favorite character's value on their chances of winning when an open end is a very real possibility is doing a disservice to their character arcs

Attached: IMG_20181106_003320.jpg (580x696, 60K)

Other girl's fag think the same. But I've never seen people spoken up against them.

>s-senseifags were worse a year ago, so o-our shitposting is okay
(you)?

>thinking that Fumino isn't a surefire winner is downplaying her
the absolute state
no one is downplaying her, you are just overestimating Fumino

Not really, only Fuminofags use meta as the ultimate proof of their girl's victory.

lol even implants can't fix the trainreck that is fumino

>You guys have been saying and doing that for over a month ever since Fuminofags mocked you guys after you bitched about circlejerking
Do you mean that thread where a butthurt Fuminofag was calling out circlejerking in a thread where no circlejerking was present? I remember that thread. They derailed the entire thread into Fumino circlejerking because god forbid a thread discussing another girl during her chapter.

I want to sniff her armpit.

>dual
Aren't you forgetting some important?

Attached: BokubenBestGirls.jpg (888x1300, 1.65M)

Rizu needs an Aniki for Sawako.

Right, Uruka also exists and is the third heroine as per the anime OP

I'm sure they're nice, but we all know who has the best waki in this series

Attached: Asumi01.jpg (658x995, 125K)

Wait are you pretending to be me from the other thread or are you actually another Uruka/Asumifag?

Attached: 20190523_184802.png (236x624, 144K)

no, I think I mentioned all the important girls in that post

I am Tsutsui desu and will give Ikeda the win desu

I did and connected the dots. You repeated the exact same argument you had just used a short while ago. It's too much of a coincidence. You're on this mission to downplay her and strip her of main hero advantage meta offers in a very generic romcom that doesn't try to be original. It's like you are scared of meta because it helps illustrate points seen and used in so many other series within the same genre.
>forgot
More like text limit.

>everybody
To lesser extend and without the bonus of being the main heroine. It's not rocket science.
>Broken record
Cope in and of itself.
>grammar
Worry about yourself. Your arguments need all the hope they can get.
>meta trope
You can't even read. You asked for concrete without relying on meta like (first girl, main heroine, etc) events and you got them there. Fumino having some intimate interactions when she gets into talking about stars and having a brief moment falls under such events. For someone like you, they mean nothing since you have already convinced yourself she has none.
>No one is asking that
Except you act like that's what's required to count as development. You didn't seem to care or note of budding influence or gradually development that is leading somewhere. She's one of the main heroine who's being saved for last. No shit the decisive development will be used there. Until then, it's about the little experiences that make her heart flutters, confused, conflicted, and denial in a light tsundere-like manner that shows some form of progression. But no, you're stuck on no changes and doesn't count. Which is stupid since using your logic, none of them have development. None.
>Dunno what you mean by this
Wow, super convincing in place of an argument to explain why they haven't responded to you who who not only called them out, but associated Fuminofags in general. But of course, why would they when that's the goal. I didn't shit on her, so yes, of course. At this point, you're obvious stalling and still trying to downplay Fumino, and all of this is easy picking for you to echo the Urukabro guide unironically.

lol why does everyone assume that it's a 'falseflagger'?
The objectively best girls are Uruka and Asumi, and my subjectively best girl is Sawako, the actual dark horse in this series.

Attached: Sawako01.jpg (640x360, 84K)

Senseifags can still bad when they want to be, though.

The guy who foams at the mouth because of meta tropes discussion is in the wrong series, I'll say that much.

You said none are ahead, so yes, really.

What the fuck is this retardation?
>sensei has been saying "wait until graduation" for over 30 chapters now?
The EVER first real instance of sensei being possibility romantically interesting in Nariyuki was in 111 and it was in 102 the very first time the "after graduation" line was used by Hino and it was brought back up when she visited Nariyuki's home after she gained the courage to pay her respects to his father (and tell Nariyuki about her life choices). And it's in chapter 111 where Sensei implied (and also basically admitted to the readers) that she's fine with Nariyuki putting "advances" on her but only if he does so "after graduation".
There was nothing really concrete like this before this chapter or her arc and she's definitely not been waiting for 30 chapters now. Before chapter 100, all we had where Nariyuki and Sensei's dynamic and her behavior around him. Where it was clearly visible she was becoming very comfortable with him. While chapter 111 is the chapter which confirmed Sensei is "possibly" romantically interested in Nariyuki but this was obviously build up through all her chapters.

Attached: yes.png (928x1300, 299K)

I think I said it a while back, I don't feel the need to shit talk another girl when I can spend that time just enjoying sensei with the focus and development she is getting, it's pointless and way less enjoyable
I personally think that only people who are unsatisfied with the way their girl is being handled really resort to those tactics

Attached: illust_74895641_20190525_084812.jpg (1161x1876, 1.24M)

You're too dumb to follow a simple chain of replies I see. The Sensei post you're talking about is another user who replied to one of your posts while I've been keeping the same stance in every reply since the start of the discussion.
Also no, the point is that you're relying absolutely on meta because the story doesn't give you any event that gives your girl the edge over the others. Don't try to strawman now.

Unlike Fuminofags who are bad regardless of if they want to be or not right

Who here doesn't even read this manga because they have an actual job and aren't an autistic fumiNEET but just comes here for the shitposting and waifufaggotry?
lol

Attached: Uruka006.jpg (1445x1461, 157K)

So? Fuminofags still use their meta headcanons to push their delusions.

So you're not a falseflagger, but simply a retard. Got it.

Isn't it ironic that Yea Forumsfags are actually ESL mongs who can't write coherent sentences if their life depended on it?

Attached: UrukaSchool.png (679x1000, 548K)

We should be getting a domekano thread soon.

>likes different girls
>SHIT TASTE
>likes the same girls as me:
>FALSEFLAGGER
>wrong
>RETARD
lol what's your problem my guy?
Here have some tanlines to calm you down...

Attached: UrukaTanlines.jpg (1280x1130, 148K)

Selective nitpick much? In your eyes, it's delusional to say one girl is ahead. Some Urukafags and Senseifags do exactly that, ergo they are no different.

*lives
oops my bad ;-)

Attached: Uruwink.png (846x588, 641K)

Urukafags do it in jest and Senseifags say she's ahead in overall character development, not romance.

>lesser
To the literal same if not greater given that she has fewer chapters
>can't even read
No that's you faggot. You weren't replying to me there. You listed Fumino talking about the stars as a somewhat of a special unique moment of bonding, which is not or at least has nothing to do with stars since if they are even bonding is when they talk about their dreams which he has done with literally every girl. But for you stars hold some meaning.
>development
You are literally going on the same record over and over. Budding influence you say, yet she seems extremely uninfluenced as her behaviour is still the same, gradual development yet how can you call it such if nothing remarkable happens that can be called such as it is a reharse of what already happened. And I told you how Rizu changes, and Sensei too. She completely changed her character after she knew Nariyuki. See? That's actual development. Shit happens and character change, while Fumino is stuck on chapter 18 (5th time). And you have literally no excuse for that other than "dude it's ongoing she's realizing her feelings", and you've been on this rollercoaster of Realized vs Realizing since I'M AWAKE and you keep on changing that every week. This is literally (You) calling it development out of 0 changes
>argument
I told you why they haven't responded but since you've been on this falseflag boogeyman since forever and would have been anyways even if they replied, then I kind of get why you are physically unable to understand that and dismiss it. Hell you called them falseflag even when they shitposted through the whole thread. For you everything is falseflag, you are the saint holder of every truth about this manga, yet you are shitting in every single thread while you dosh out sermons about shitpost responsibility.

You might want to include chapter 84 aka Kareego into your thesis.

Because every girl who isn't Fumino or Uruka that gets openly appreciated by either of those two girls' fags is not getting appreciated genuinely, but only in the attempt to bring said Girlfags on their side in their retarded shitpost war. Or so they say.

Attached: Look Here.png (204x297, 89K)

Where did she say wait until graduation here?

Attached: 0084-016.jpg (904x1300, 277K)

Yeah, watch how the fuminofag will copy the same template posts to white knight and shill Rui instead

To be fair, I call out Fuminofags for their victim complex and using Urukafags as their boogyman but Uruka is hardly my favorite character. It's simply annoying to see how you faggots believe your hate is coming off from one fanbase even though I ( as a senseifag) have enough reason to seriously dislike you myself. Spoiler thread for 100 as an example. So, fuck off maybe?

Sorry, I should have been more concrete. I was not referring to her saying anything about graduation.
But you claimed this:
>The EVER first real instance of sensei being possibility romantically interesting in Nariyuki was in 111
Chapter 84 (or even 80) could be interpreted as the starting point where she sees him as a man and not only a student.

Can dome just end already? It's obvious Keis doing a bait and switch making us think Hinas gonna win and then bam do an ass pull and have Rui win.

>Calling it stale when Rizu and Sensei has been 'stale" for a lot longer and still using the same reasoning.
>sensei has been stale for a long time
Does anyone legitimately think this?

Damage control. control mmmmmh

>stating facts I don't like is damage control

BUT

Attached: c084_16.png (1568x1145, 666K)

>It's obvious Keis doing a bait and switch
Go and take your pills already.

>hat is being saved her arc, or maybe no real change will come out of it, much like Sensei's.
>or maybe no real change will come out of it, much like Sensei's
>much like Sensei's
Did you ever bother reading chapter 106 and 111? The whole fucking reason 106 was able to happen is that Mafuyu gained the courage after her arc to visit Nariyuki's home in order to pay her respects to his father. That whole chapter wouldn't have been possible otherwise. Sensei's arc introduced change and it's very visible even after her arc.

Lying is a bad thing user.

Attached: fghfg.png (627x1550, 717K)

The Clover faggot is a massive shitposter. But it's fine because I'm also one.

Attached: Bokuben Height.png (216x232, 83K)

But the original incorrect statement was "sensei has been saying "wait until graduation" for over 30 chapters now", not sure what you want to achieve by bringing in another unrelated thing
Even then that reaction could be a combination of seeing him as a man (which she always has, she noted how strong he was in the miharu chapter when he moves boxes around like willy nilly) and also as a student. Not that I disagree, but there's a difference between the "Stop, you're still a student!" in Chapter 84 and "Stop, wait til you've graduated (as you're still a student)! post sensei-arc.

>reasoning with Foominofags regarding sensei's arc
No, don't even bother, watch them call chapter 106 a group chapter despite being about sensei and Nariyuki.

user, I was talking about a bit more concrete evidence, otherwise, I would have used this to. I did say
>Before chapter 100, all we had where Nariyuki and Sensei's dynamic and her behavior around him. Where it was clearly visible she was becoming very comfortable with him. While chapter 111 is the chapter which confirmed Sensei is "possibly" romantically interested in Nariyuki but this was obviously build up through all her chapters.
Mafuyu's feelings for Nariyuki were building up throughout her chapters, which is the reason why I used the beach chapter as reference.
To me, it's obvious her romantic attraction was building up even before chapter 100, but I don't think that's anything concrete to use.

Attached: sDF.jpg (772x522, 128K)

What is that you want to say?
After deflecting at first with the student and teacher part, the meaning of "but" is what exactly?

>But the original incorrect statement was "sensei has been saying "wait until graduation" for over 30 chapters now"
That's false, as simple as that. Read this.
>the "Stop, you're still a student!" in Chapter 84 and "Stop, wait til you've graduated (as you're still a student)! post sensei-arc.
It's very possible sensei was about to say
>but ... maybe after you've graduated
But that's a possibility but personally, I heavily think that's what she was about to say. But it's another question if she would have been simply quoting the manga at that point or if Mafuyu was saying that by herself. But I can see that anons point.

What's the point of a harem romcom if you can't grow to appreciate different girls as they are introduced and developed?
(Without being an autistic washboard fetishist, of course!)

Attached: UrukaRizu.jpg (1141x948, 876K)

Not sure I how I feel about Rizu getting a dramatic arc. I don't think she needs all this self-loathing shit.

Why?

I doubt it's possible the words would have come to her if Moemom and Hino-chan didn't say it to her.
Maybe something along the lines of >but I don't know if... something something
it's not impossible but also unlikely. Think what you will.

Please stop. No girl deserves this shitposting.

I wish Mafuyu would teach me some skating

>but I don't know if... something something
I am sorry user, but I cannot follow that with the context of the chapter, that "something-something" doesn't make any sense to me. The context was that what Nariyuki was doing (what Mafuyu thinking he was doing) was not proper so she told her usual argument
>I-I am a teacher and you're a student!
>but ...
Which would be followed by something which would "excuse" that type of behaviour. Hey, for all we know it might have been
>but ... if no one find out ...
But I think that's unlikely so I am leaning towards the graduation part, but that's only a theory and nothing concrete. The "after graduation" part is still only ever brought up in 102 and the "she's been waiting for 30 chapters" is simply false.

Someone's been whiteknighting Senseifags I see. Pathetic.

>whiteknighting Senseifags
(you)

Because I like her being a cute dummy, not a dramaqueen.

Attached: 14.png (383x690, 70K)

>But it's another question if she would have been simply quoting the manga at that point or if Mafuyu was saying that by herself. But I can see that anons point.
I think it's a bit of both.

Attached: senseichads vs fuminigger.jpg (1212x2048, 702K)

Rizu has always been frustrated with herself.

Reminder that this moment was what made Nariyuki forever see Mafuyu as a woman based on his exploding glasses and "something awakened within me" narration reaction.

Attached: 1559931960996.jpg (641x549, 82K)

That shit was funny, can't wait for this Saturday.

How fucking long does it take you to skim through a fucking thread? It only takes a couple of fucking minutes if you're above 5th grade reading level

And there's also been fucking smugness retard, ESPECIALLY from the Fuminofags. You're trying to paint this dumb narrative that everything was peaceful before the Sensei nation attack but that's clearly not the case you obsessed schizoid. Sensei has about an equal fanbase to Fumino but there's a noticeably higher amount of shit from Fumino's side. You're pretending like you only have a few bad apples until some Sensei collective came to corrupt your pure fanbase but anybody who's actually been in these threads from the beginning can see that that's not the case at all. There has hardly been any shit from Senseifags of all people in these threads, it's usually either the Fumino or the Urukafags for over a year. Even in your posts you can see that Fuminofags started it with shit like dismissing Sensei as a side character. Get over yourself and your fucking victim complex

Attached: 1504190237037.jpg (525x575, 59K)

Attached: Where is all started.png (589x635, 396K)

All the animeonly watchers are going to freak the hell out.

>everyone who doesn't share my shit preference for neurotic disease-prone pasty-skinned anorexic girls is one person

Attached: UrukaLaugh.jpg (340x344, 28K)

She isn't laughing there, it's more like a steam buff. Like pic related.

Attached: 155453829962.png (706x589, 402K)

And look at Asumi scheming about the two of them. That comes up again at the bathhouse.

>steam buff
Is this what ESLfags call a steam bath?
Ironically enough I was actually not sure what to save the file as and I just randomly went with laugh but it wasn't my first choice.

No, it's like a slapstick thing. Character is blushing so much he steams.

Shouldn't it be steam PUFF then?
Buff means either 'fit/athletic' or 'to smooth a surface with a tool' (can be used to try to repair optical discs for example)

Nande koko ni sensei ga!?

>Sensei has about an equal fanbase to Fumino
Uruka has about an equal fanbase to Fumino.

FTFY

Abe is trying to get cakes married this season, I see.

Have you never been in a romom thread before? The fans of the main girl are always the most cancerous spergs who see most of the cast as irrelevant cause they won't win and shit on them for just that reason. And whenever a girl does get development they lash out at her and her fans cause they get all defensive. They've been doing this to Mafuyu for a while now

Go to sleep Fuminofag, you've been BTFO

The thermonuclear fuminigger salt when sensei wins will probably flood the entire catalog.

Bokuben doesnt have that much reach on Yea Forums.

Bokuben isn't popular enough for that.

I wouldn't trust the recent polls as Fuminofags weren't particularly active in them so they might have ignored the poll.

There are way more Mafuyufags than Fuminofags now though. A lot of Fuminofags left these threads cause they couldn't stand the bullying Fumino's shit arc and her stale joke chapters produced. It's just that the Fuminofags that remained are the most vocal and cancerous ones.

The fumifags are that cancerous though.

>I wouldn't trust the recent polls as Fuminofags weren't particularly active in them so they might have ignored the poll.
>not active
that doesn't mean they weren't lurking user, not being active is not the same as not being in the thread.

I remember someone creating a safe-haven Fumino thread during Mafuyu's arc.

Sensei is purer than those sluts.

Plus Sensei's arc and recent spotlight has only been making Sensei even more popular in comparison

This is the usual population of the threads when the proxyfag isn't active

Attached: 1554445843725.png (1003x594, 41K)

>haven
This here

>polls aren't valid if fumino doesn't lead

Someone call viz.

Finally this shit thread will die

Based and pinkpilled.

Having a thread on Tuesday is stupid.

see you tomorrow night, for another lesson that we will never learn

Attached: 02 catatonic checkem.jpg (372x366, 17K)