How can someone like this character?

How can someone like this character?

Attached: 1530735844645.jpg (640x480, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KSYvHRCxqdQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No one genuinely likes her, she's like rin, people pretend to for the purpose of trolololol

Stop ban evading, Narutard.

How many times you are going to make this thread? This obsession is a bit worrying.

Attached: D670zyGUcAIkjhp.jpg (1165x1200, 206K)

only when she wears tight spats is she likeable

she's literally this guy
youtube.com/watch?v=KSYvHRCxqdQ

Yeah but Rin was pretty cool and got her shit together when she needed to

You must really want a 30 day ban, huh, you ban evading Narutard

well, teen nardo did

Attached: 1490478397610.jpg (3073x2200, 889K)

She's cute. I wonder if fans will ever stop hating her. is it possible.

It is a meme to hate her because standards were higher back then. Now shit characters are adored.

You got me user, I still hate this twat with the fury of a thousand suns even to this day. I haven't read how she is in Boruto and I don't need to because Sakura is a fucking cunt.

Attached: images (11).jpg (304x244, 8K)

Stop samefagging your shit thread, mobile poster

That was my first post on this thread faggot.

I like Sakura for the exact reasons everyone hates her: because she's an irredeemable bitch. She's introduced to us in her youth as a two-faced bitch who disregards everyone and only cares about riding Uchiha dick. Then she becomes a nurse, because of course she fucking does, all women like her go into nursing. Then after a long period of inconsequential contributions so minimal I struggle to remember them Sasuke decides he needs to settle down. Then apparently she gets cucked or something? Idk I don't watch Boruto. Point is, all the people who say Kishimoto can't write women are ass blasted because he hit a little too close to home with Sakura.

Attached: 112266.png (1191x943, 507K)

Have sex

>Then apparently she gets cucked or something?
There was a small manga arc Kishimoto made right after Naruto ended that was basically a "who's Sarada's real mom" mystery plot. Entertaining stuff

>replying to a bot

And she treated him worse than shit

For some reason Sakura has enough fangirls to make her relevant. Even though Kishi had a little girl tell him she hated Sakura and that's the most Kishi is willing to say about Sakura.

People have bad taste and the other half are meming probably

Teen Naruto is retarded to be honest and had notoriously shit taste. He's the same retard that viewed Sasuke as his best friend even while he had Shikamaru and Gaara. The same retard who has zero resentment towards the village despite him shitting on him his entire life.
Thank god Naruto grew up and got better taste. Current Sasuke is also worthy to call his best friend now.