New chapter is out and he didnt rape her before leaving

>new chapter is out and he didnt rape her before leaving

What a shitty cop out

Attached: 1533387013623.png (1125x1600, 492K)

So what did he do instead?

How about I rape you

Think he just destroyed her womb and left.

I'll destroy your womb

>rapefags

Destroyed her womb with magic, showed off he can't be killed, and left making everyone paranoid and fearful for their lives, since he said he'd wait for her to recover to come back and torture her some more.

Kirei Cake is fat

what manga is this? I need to see it uncensored

Hachigatsu no Cinderella Nine

Destroying a womb is the worst thing you can do to a woman besides killing her or chopping off all her limbs.

And what is the real answer?

>Destroying a womb is the worst thing you can do to a woman
Today's women don't want kids.

Kanase

It's also the worst thing you can due to royalty. She won't be able to have a direct blood heir and will need pass the throne to a sibling, niece, or nephew.

>splitting chapters into 4 fucking parts
Can this shit just end already?

I found it, is your usual edgy shit and the manga doesn't even have nipples. Thanks fags

did he do the face again

Attached: garbage series.jpg (2308x1668, 1.44M)

Attached: 14.png (1125x1600, 950K)

time to update the compilation I guess

Decimal chapters happen because the editor has told the author that the manga is gonna get axed in x ammount of chapters. It's a loophole. The most egregious use of this loophole is Gal Cleaning. Author got told to wrap it up by chapter 10 and he got so pissed he decided to kamikaze his career by endless 8ting his manga and including rape of a character he introduced just to get raped.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-10 Gal☆Cleaning (Title) - MangaDex.png (672x847, 35K)

>rape of a character he introduced just to get raped
some manga characters have it pretty rough it seems

The fact that the character and her rape were fabricated solely to introduce a love triangle that no one wanted when the manga was set to end was fucking glorious. What a beautiful fucking disaster.

Attached: r13.jpg (960x1378, 209K)