Shingeki no Kyojin

>it's a cart titan chapter

Attached: WEEEELLLLLL.png (1640x1640, 1.3M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GwhYk8Kfdxg
youtube.com/watch?v=33VE_AqN0vg
animenewsnetwork.com/review/attack-on-titan/episode-56/.147707
youtube.com/watch?v=zE886BVlJa0
youtube.com/watch?v=acqOGX62gys
twitter.com/AoTTACTICS/status/1137403920823832576
tumblr.com/tagged/ymir-historia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

PII IS THE MVPII

As expected of my dear little Pieck.

Based pozzed (((localized))) translation reading Cuckespic.

Attached: sketch-1559339531712.png (722x720, 298K)

CHADREN WILL DESTROY GABI'S PUSSY

pieck is a faggot

Sorry I don't speak buzzword.

AND FAYE'S TOO

Why does Zeke act like a creepy uncle to the warriors when he’s like 10 years older than them?

Because he was molested as a child he acts the same way as Xaver-san. But he can't molest any of them because of his keikaku.

Attached: shitkesucc.jpg (810x790, 120K)

>cart titan
>has no wheels
What a terrible name.

Attached: 4acad652fccd6567b7078063729bc2fa.jpg (300x900, 52K)

Who the fuck keeps posting this /vp/ meme

Eren won't betray his kind. He used the founding titan power to make Historia appear pregnant so she wouldn't be forced to inherit any titans herself for a while, just long enough for him to come into contact with Zeke and set things right. He'll probably amass the 9 titans into himself too, although maybe Armin will be spared.

cute

Attached: 1556410543879.jpg (796x796, 115K)

Pieck of the Week

Pii of the Wii.

Attached: pii and shariki chibi.jpg (800x800, 124K)

I know

Attached: 5242442433454t4.jpg (540x540, 41K)

I just want them to be happy.

Attached: D8uyG1XVUAAu1wV.jpg (950x950, 77K)

Best match

Attached: 1560219841510.jpg (1016x1053, 184K)

Give me literally 1 (one) reason why Eren isnt the father
>Protip: you cant

Attached: OTP.jpg (517x700, 63K)

So, what's the big message of Shingeki no Kyojin? This is a manga for young boys who are still growing up.
What kind of message is it trying to pass?

Attached: eren kakoii.jpg (275x435, 26K)

It was a different time... They didn't had wheels back then. .

I rabu Piku.

Attached: piku's cute smug smile.png (720x442, 276K)

Children are the future.

That other thread started by user whining about waiting for weekly episodes reminded me that SNK's really good at using cliffhangers. So once again I'm wondering why Bessatsu's sales is only 60k.

I really wonder if someone drew this and thought it looked "cool"

Dropped.

The lesson to kids is the same as every other shonen: don't give up, apply yourself, and always give your best.
Eren was a loser during most of the manga, but now he's basically a walking god.

Did they ever expand upon the property of titans that makes their bodies weigh much less than you’d expect them to? I might have missed that.

Kill people who propagandize your race into hating itself so they can leech off you for resources and military strength.

adult head mikasa

Attached: 56Qxebp.png (1218x679, 973K)

holy crap

>So, what's the big message of Shingeki no Kyojin
Keep moving forward. Until your enemies are destroyed.
Is there a single better quote than this in manga? It's so obvious and simple, but the moment was so fucking powerful.
The anime scene will be 100% hype

kek

youtube.com/watch?v=GwhYk8Kfdxg

Prophetic preview

Attached: 0097-030.jpg (1064x3136, 1.06M)

>Eren was a loser during most of the manga,
No.

Apart from Hanji simply stating it as a Rule that one time, we've got nothing further on that.

It really seems like it was just included to dodge the standard square-cube law that makes human-proportioned giants physically impossible.

Kinda regret doing this because the way he's looking at me while saying that makes me feel uncomfortable as fuck.

Attached: 1545062230280.png (680x622, 341K)

How disturbing.

The mangaka tries hard to blend in science fact. It's appreciated but it still doesn't make any sense. Cause if Titans are really that light, ordinary humans can just superman punch them away.

Holy fuck

If your adopted sister starts crushing on you, make sure you push her away roughly, because getting together with her would be weird and gross (youtuber).

Attached: rare eren.jpg (848x480, 58K)

Please stop...

Attached: 1536301792332.png (524x479, 365K)

Wasn't it said that the titan body parts (when separated from the body) were really light, but not when "connected"?

MARLEY GANG

Attached: Happy Wojak.png (225x225, 6K)

my headcanon is at some point young Isayama was talking with his friends about this story he wanted to write about giants, and some killjoy went 'yeah but donchaknow giants are physically impossible cause they'll crush their own legs.'

So then Isayama put in that bit like 'ahaha, i finally showed you!'

Procreate and protect your people.

>Reiner is the best character.

Don't remember, but again. If you want to enjoy a fictional work with anything magical in it, don't overanalyze it. Just enjoy the visual spectacle of it. Take that Batman in past Japan movie or the latest Asterix movie. If you want to enjoy, do not overanalyze.

On the other hand, if you want rescue your attention from something, nitpick the fuck out of it.

>is there a single better quote than this in manga?
"if you kill your enemies, they win." - Justin Trudeau, Hunter x Hunter

not a single ship coming out of /snk/ will happen. not even farmer, the father will be some soldier grunt HAHAHAHAAAA. you're all losers

They never made the point about them being specifically lighter when disconnected, only that the head was decapitated when it was kicked.
Thing is though, Titans should exist because of the limitations of the Square Cube Law.
It's more accurate to say that titans are disproportionately light. They are heavy, but not as heavy as they should be.
CT should break under its own weight. Titans over 6 meters or so should have their shins snap if they move at anything greater than a gentle careful walk. So it stands to reason that Hanji's one-off note that they are lighter than they should be is reason enough to maintain the canon.

Attached: 1556069304000.jpg (1066x1600, 408K)

The world is not just black and white, but Isayama already said that in an interview

>Titans shouldn't exist
FUCK WIRELESS KEYBOARDS DROPPING KEYSTROKES.

I don't give a shit. I want the world to win and Eren to lose. Fuck everyone aside from Reiner

Attached: Todd Howard.jpg (250x250, 6K)

Adoptive siblings falling in love can be pretty kino if done right like pic related. This is not the case for EM.

Attached: ej.jpg (960x544, 158K)

>oh my god is that you EREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN

From this point every episode will be mindblowing for the anime watchers. Every fucking episode.

'splain

How hard will hunter"CHAD"s SEETH when Isayama delivers the greatest ending in manga history?

True. Titans shouldn’t be able to harden or have a physical makeup like the armored titan. I also still kind of laugh at Eren drinking the hardening liquid and just gaining that ability just because. Or people responding to Zeke’s yell far from outside of his range. I guess it’s just PATHS and they ain’t gotta explain shit at least for now.

Based TitS poster.

reinerfags are the worst

Attached: 5FC71A5F-82C9-4330-9357-915224145879.jpg (523x606, 57K)

>tfw seeing a lot of comments in normie sites from manga readers "Attack on titan ended , shingeki no kyojin begins now"

Hope they deliver for that line

Attached: 1.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

The hell? I got caught up with the manga when giant sasquatch first appeared then haven't got around to following up since. Looks like it's a wild ride ahead.

if they fuck it up im not watching the anime anymore

Attached: 0088-041.jpg (1067x1600, 522K)

>hunterfags face when

Attached: fagner.png (440x461, 244K)

i always figured zeke's actual verbal scream is just a way to send some kind of paths signal and that hearing or not hearing it ultimately doesn't matter. maybe it makes it easier to visualize for him

You should probably leave now.

even if its bad, at least snk will actually END lmao

Read it for her (she is the same as OP's pic)

Attached: pii gaze.jpg (700x700, 140K)

Say you blast your own brain pan. Would you feel your teeth shatter?

>chapter ends with Gabi blushing

what the fuck Isayama?! Zeke just got his brains blown the fuck out and Eren is about to get chomped.
don't give me this "love can bloom on the battlefield" bullshit

Attached: 1555308332072.jpg (337x231, 85K)

>Seething pedo

> "love can bloom on the battlefield"
But it really can!

I miss Yumiru

Attached: 1537551869709.jpg (621x895, 155K)

technically it depends on where you hit and what nerves are severed, but i'd imagine shock would kick in first

i wonder if that shot would've even killed reiner, plot armor aside

What grabbed my attention was the Veteran Scouts, because it was normal humans vs magical giants. The magical stuff didn't make sense, but the rest - oh yeah, definitely my kind of entertainment. Plus, they didn't make the Veteran Scouts overpowered except for Levi. And even he being op felt right because he was the shortest of them all. Made sense that the smallest dude would be the most like a birdie. Plus, the Titan shifter battles are based on real martial arts movements. So, yes. Oh yeah, NICE. Then, it got more magical. I remember how excited most fans were when the Warhammer Titan showed up but I was more of... nope cause it's more magical DPS. Maybe, it had been a Titan who likes to use sword and shield or you know - weaponry. But nope, the warhammer titan is like a mage who spans AOE attacks a lot. At least the Beast Titan made more physics sense. Anyway, this series is very above average otherwise I wouldn't even be here, overthinking about it.

>plot armor aside
Pieck seems to think so. So maybe?

That felt so fucking good.

Ever think about how fuckmad painful Grisha's hands must be?

where does pieck talk about anything of the sort?

Probably depends on his will to live, which is 0 at that point. Maybe he blew his brain off frequently to cope

Attached: 008.jpg (1066x1600, 597K)

There will be a timeloop in the end, right? There are too many hints or baits.

Always check the official translations user. Even if there's the occasional fuck up, it's worth it.

>I pull the trigger. Your brains get scattered on the floor. Ever seen it? You don't even have time to turn into a titan.
To me, this indicates that the former cart witnessed a shifter take a headshot. Maybe.

Attached: 1549185515403.jpg (1066x1600, 523K)

Attached: ZekeMyDear.png (2000x879, 376K)

Attached: ReinerDumbbells.png (334x373, 105K)

>How can I kill myself with these.

like to think he got used to it after a while. Also he had more painful things to think about on top of the wall than his fingers.

I LOVE REINER! If I never met Reiner, life would be worthless. I love Reiner!

Muaaaaah the crunchyroll translations have always been celebrated, for their messiness. There is an Attack on Titan chapter inspired, by that same amateurish sloppiness, it's (((localized))) on the paper and like the best shit translations it's riddled with mistakes *CUT*

Attached: 1546987196834.jpg (1066x1600, 1.06M)

>If I never met Reiner, life would be worthless.
Your life's worthless then. You can kill yourself now.

>GABI! GABI GABI GABI GABI, GABI-GABI GABI!!
A modern classic.

whoops i was just being retarded and totally forgot about that scene.

memories or not i'd imagine the extent and limitations of their regeneration would be drilled into them in training. though even 'minor' brain injuries that are mortal but not immediately fatal in humans could probably be regenerated, long as the midbrain and all are intact

>the extent and limitations of their regeneration
Imagine being the poor fuck they experimented on to discover the limitations etc
Worse still, imagine being the poor fuck that shot a shifter in the head and he died and lost Marley a titan.

>Huge empty ass crater left in Shinganshina as a landmark now
That is the perfect place for the Colossal to transform without fucking everyone and everything up

well, to be as charitable as possible, maybe their knowledge was from former eldian empire sources and writing considering they had shifters around for much much longer (though they would've likely found out the hard way too)

It wasn't a very good idea to eat the biggest beta in the world, Armin.

>Bert's hole
Bit lewd.

Sure, but that's boring and less edgy.

I didn't know you could eat yourself.

But" if you win you survive, if you don't fight you lose, to survive you must fight!!"-eren jaeger,454, Shingeki no kyojin.

i mean it still would be torture and butchery most likely, just done by eldian aristocrats to their vanquished family rivals instead of by the state to captives

>done by eldian aristocrats to their vanquished family rivals instead of by the state to captives
This just makes me want the Titan wars even more.

Tecnically zeke got injured just to the right arm

I miss Godholdt Fubar...

Attached: nii is sad.jpg (822x824, 130K)

It's great that he seemed to care that much about real world physics to rationalize titans but 3D gear is still a thing.

>When you haven't made a shitpost in 10 minutes
Get a hobby Piifag

>annie gets out of the crytal
>"hey guys, where's bert!?"
>turns out she liked him too but was too afraid to say anything

Attached: 1560051499047.png (142x161, 23K)

youtube.com/watch?v=33VE_AqN0vg

This is Arumin Arureruto. Say something nice about him.

Attached: 1550394359572.png (930x930, 180K)

Why does your name have two 'r's in it? It sounds retarded. Arlet sounds better. Hork.

You've got a nice guy inside you.

Oink.

Attached: ronking_mong.png (329x392, 78K)

Do something already.

i know right, there's so much potential for interesting stuff in the vague timeline of collapse laid out. not hopeful for spinoffs though desu

Why are its lips so big and why is it so happy?

>ronking_mong.png

I've put all my chips on a spinoff. Because FUCK before the fall.

Attached: 1545346146151.png (408x583, 66K)

Because she knows she's the strongest titan of all, that's why she's so smug.

Attached: pieck peek.jpg (560x800, 43K)

um based

What's wrong with Before The Fall?

Pieck is a jew

another month, another ZP chapter
feels good

Attached: zp.jpg (688x688, 56K)

not canon

Broadly speaking, it's shit. The characters are shit. The character designs are shit. The ear splitting crack of the canons back breaking over BTF's knee is sickening and the only good thing to come out of it is dom not-Hanji, Gloria.

Attached: 1535552603149.jpg (3864x2704, 3.52M)

He's a precious treasure and an excellent example of how Eldian genetics can produce beauty.

Cute

Attached: 74475367_p6.jpg (1356x1300, 235K)

Has Eren's true intentions been foreshadowed in previous chapters?
I'm curious as to what he'll try to do when he and his bro finally high five

Attached: vbbxd5v2wcd21.jpg (720x720, 70K)

B E T R A Y E L

Attached: 1535822606945.png (1042x463, 183K)

he has loyal friends

Attached: 1559232278450.png (1414x1124, 950K)

everything, this is the only good part

Attached: Gloria_demands_Kuklo_be_handed_over_to_the_Military_Police.png (357x685, 246K)

>if we kill them all will we be free?
>until my enemies are destroyed
>if we can't fight we can't win

Attached: 1559931271519.jpg (588x558, 118K)

I want to be Historia.

Kill yourself ZikuPikuhaven

Attached: Zekespics, this is your mindset.png (613x512, 287K)

>the only good thing to come out of it is dom not-Hanji, Gloria.
>Gloria demands
>this is the only good part
Based subfags.

He finally realized he is not contractually obliged to keep the haircut his idiot grandfather gave him when he was young.

How the hell does the madman do these?

The music that played when Grisha was pulling Faye past the wall gave me comfy JRPG vibes

Attached: comfy gabi.jpg (296x237, 20K)

Thank you for saving Jeanbo

WTF I need to read Before the Fall now

You really, really don't.

I’d do impure things with him

Dropped this shit long ago, do I even want to know what the context is?

>cuts his hair with a shallower bowl

But my dick said...

His mom is beautiful

Attached: 1559831973111.jpg (750x1104, 292K)

You do. It's the best manga story ever.

It's a titan with a gun strapped to its back, what's to get? Go away pleb.

daddy yeger had a book full of all technologies and in like 3 years people made blimps n shit

>long monkey arms
kek

Cute and Canon

Attached: BertoltSword.png (1203x768, 845K)

zeke's DI is giving him PT flashbacks
you can't see it from this angle but he's knifehanding behind the gun shield too

Since the ocean

Attached: 0090-044.jpg (1066x1600, 260K)

Ignore your dick or I start posting Hisu shlicking while Frieda gets fucked by a horse while Hisu holds the dick. Don't make me do that user. Stay away from BTF

Attached: 1532522752187.jpg (638x457, 94K)

Then maybe just post more of this dick-trampler?

The colors are all brown and boring, ahhh I need to drop this ahhhh

Attached: UzakiFaggot.png (543x534, 234K)

Attached: 1544798989391.jpg (800x1201, 187K)

>...a woman!
Yes Oberstein, well done.

based. gas all marley niggers

Attached: 1555273714732.jpg (849x1200, 104K)

no one would ever ask where's bert

Top tier writing right there.

The eldians are the same as the black people.

Attached: yucky.jpg (680x680, 85K)

I want to be Historia's son.

Attached: EreHisu x4.jpg (1450x1837, 1.05M)

You don't know that

Attached: WojakHmmm.png (427x427, 33K)

This show sounds great, who here is gonna drop SnK to pick up AoT?

>Annie comes out of the crystal
>breaks down crying when she sees Connie
>Loved him the whole time but was too intimidated by Reiner to say anything

F A T
I
N
G
E
R
S

Attached: pii.png (350x350, 237K)

When the Fuhrer says
We own the world and space
We SASAGEYO
SASAGEYO
SHINZOU WA SASAGEYO
Right in herr Fuhrer's face

>Aug 2015
it's weird to think about, but the lefties have surprisingly good instincts.

I swear to god, I'm going to stroke out from reading all these twitter retards one day

Attached: 1547444858065.png (445x445, 274K)

That's a complete fluke, retard saw a militaristic monarchy and said "soldiers, fascism."

i didn't like the drawing and the storytelling isn't as good as Isayama but it isn't that bad. it revolves around a guy who people believes is the son of a titan and the people who invented the 3D maneuver gear. I don't know if it's canon or not but it has some nice additions like the factory city or seeing more about the underground city.

I like it for what it is. A spin-off.

you're gonna jerk off to them?

Attached: ReinerUh.png (302x312, 110K)

I have never met a man so fucking stupid. The whole theme of this show is ANTI-OPPRESSION and ANTI-FASCISM.

What, having a fucking army makes you a fascist? Offering your life to defend your country from encroaching enemies makes you a fascist? Good lord, I have never seen a man miss the fucking point harder than the raptors tonight.

Attached: 1552123043177.jpg (633x732, 40K)

only to the traps wearing thigh high socks

>The whole theme of this show is ANTI-OPPRESSION and ANTI-FASCISM
It's actually about the continuous cycle of violence but ok retard

>I don't know if it's canon or not but it has some nice additions like the factory city or seeing more about the underground city.
It isn't canon. And the factory city is shit. And the underground is adequately explored in No Regrets and main-canon. Fuck BTF and fuck you for defending it.

And this cycle is perpetuated by...?

The series is about how you can't make an omelette without rumbling a few eggs.

I can't believe ZP (the EH of Marley) got blown the fuck out in the same chapter as EH (the ZP of Paradis)

Pii would.

Attached: pii and bort.jpg (470x470, 61K)

Historia's eggs you mean.

are you illiterate?

>Pii would.
You cut this nonsense out.

Attached: 1534842432454.png (600x450, 241K)

>Food analogy

It's an idiomatic analogy and beyond all reproach.

If Bert has kids with Pieck or annie the nose would be too strong, so Isayama had no choice but to kill bert

Attached: PieckAngry.png (720x444, 300K)

>What kind of message is it trying to pass?
To be fair, it has many

Truly the Hunter x Hunter of Anime

Pii cares about all of her comrades, except the traitors.

Attached: pikugabo cute sisters.png (1280x720, 1.12M)

i would continue defending it if it makes you so mad.
Before the Fall isn't that bad guys, and Cardina is cute.

HEIL YEAGER

Attached: 1558151418511.png (761x1143, 1.17M)

New vegas 2 soon... brrr chills
leave her to the man who ranked 6th in the cadets

Attached: GutsComfy.png (342x342, 151K)

Are YOU?
The Marley is literally a fascist state that is oppressing a demographic. Now, this oppression may be justified in some sense, but Marley is clearly based off of several fascist nations throughout history.

Both of these posts offend me on many levels.

Why are Hiatus x Hiatus fags so prevalent in these threads?
go away

Attached: 1550487930979.jpg (800x900, 123K)

>Beard titan in the background
Still neat to think that he eats Eren and fucks up everything for Marley. Based Beardguy.

Their threads die at 20 replies, they have no choice but to come to the superior mangas thread

No no, I mean... he instinctively understood that it's something that goes against the leftist narrative. But he doesn't have the language to describe it, so he defaults to 'fascism.'

10/10 baby expression.

They raid every thread in a desperate attempt to keep themselves relevant.

oink

Attached: 5BAAC0BDB40C479AACC18867354F5838.jpg (322x256, 21K)

What is the sex like?

Attached: 25.jpg (1086x1102, 414K)

I still want an AU where beardguy ate Eren properly and inherited the Attack On Titan.

He's a full-tilt Restorationist so he likely would have immediately blabbed everything he knew about Marley too.

I like those shirts.

Is she addicted to drawing EH or what?

It’ll be interesting to see how they react to the orphan girl and Gabbi. I grew up with people that literally held the beliefs of ancestral guilt over personal responsibility so it would be funny if they came crawling out of the woodwork to oppose everything SnK after that.

Hissy doms the ragetard straight out of him.

That would make a fun one shot.

So whites should rise up

justify this marleyfags

Attached: Screenshot_2.png (410x580, 370K)

Eren will avenge her.

Attached: sargeantgross.png (891x1078, 768K)

Not in particular, she draws quite a number of other characters as well.
Me too.

Attached: DthOKviXgAIwObi.jpg (774x980, 120K)

Even this far out it's already starting to provoke all sorts of weird reactions as they try to process it through their demented worldview.

>I have only a vague understanding of the story beats to expect in the coming weeks, and we've only been given the briefest glimpse of Attack on Titan's secret history, but I would not be the first to point out that even these scant few scenes are walking the razor's edge of thematic appropriateness. So much of Attack on Titan's imagery and themes has been built around a brand of imperialism adopted by the Japanese in the First and Second World Wars that the series has long been scrutinized for straying into glorification of a sensitive history. (It caused no small amount of controversy for Hajime Isayama when it was revealed that Dot Pixis was modeled after a Japanese Naval Officer from WWI who perpetuated war crimes against other Asian nations, such as China and Korea.)

>The issue that is now bound to cause many to exclaim “What the hell, Attack on Titan!?” is how it frames Grisha (and presumably, all of the Titan Shifters who hail from his homeland). The Holocaust allegory is both undeniable and incredibly volatile, because one could see it an easy comparison between Titans, which are horribly deformed flesh-eating monsters in innocuous human skin, and the Jewish people. If this was the extent of Attack on Titan's appropriation of Holocaust imagery, it would indeed be reprehensible. I can't think of how any story could recover from taking the victims of the most horrifying genocide in recent memory and reframing them as the villains. If that were the case, Attack on Titan's heroes would be re-aligned as the “virtuous” soldiers of an Imperial Army, using their might to fight for their homeland's survival against an allegorical cabal of deceitful monstrous invading foreigners – there's a word for that ideology, and it's fascism.

animenewsnetwork.com/review/attack-on-titan/episode-56/.147707

So is it true that FG are on the final page? How many EHfag suicides?

Yeah but she said "lately I want to draw a lot of EH"

There's not much known about Marley's government prior to Willy and Magath's takeover, but they are described as pursuing colonial policies, citizens aren't conscripted and their manpower mainly came from conquered subjects and Eldians, which honestly is more similar to late Rome or Britain

Attached: 0098-016.jpg (1130x1600, 346K)

>twoseater
Like he eats twos? So if I get dubs, Eren eats them?

EM is canon
youtube.com/watch?v=zE886BVlJa0

Attached: DoMdG7xUcAEWHb6.jpg (900x1200, 171K)

>That feeling when your wife told you to go pick up dog food but you went and looked at the blimps with your buddy instead

In that case I'd think that it's a sign that the ship is starting to pick up in popularity as it becomes more and more plausible that it'll be confirmed canon.

Attached: Dy9eKF7X0AI8j3H.jpg (760x870, 107K)

Might try writing it. All sorts of reactosphere folks with interesting stage personas to draw inspiration from for beardguy's personality. I know a Restorationist if extrapolated to IRL politics would probably be on the harder right, like a Spencer of an Enoch, but wouldn't it be hilarious if beardguy was an expy of Alex Jones and would start ripping his shirt and yelling about how the Marleyans are putting stuff in the water?

checked

Millions more of qt little girls will die if Paradis gets their way. If you place equal value on every cute little girl, the amount the world has far outweighs Paradis, AND they don't have the potential to be turned into UNCUTE maneating monsters.

Attached: when u kill the devils just right.jpg (400x391, 76K)

>(preview)
Cringe

I don't know how much he would worked, first of all his snK would be really weak since Santa never got a military training, second he wouldn't be helped by mikasa and armin and probably woukd be killed by that garrison superior with problem of autocontroll (by the way, how do you think he felt after find out the guy who he wanted to kill is the sole reason why the warriors and marley didn't fucked them all), third probably nobody would belive to him, and the flew people who would belive would be killed by Rod's sexy gang.

imagine sticking your dick inside Historia and immediately learning the story of the world, what a trip

Historia dominates Eren all the time

Attached: 49898888_992634980930208_1796993567659393024_n.jpg (576x960, 58K)

>muh sister
She probably never existed in the first place. Just Eldian lies.

EHfags reported my discord account and got it disabled

Attached: aNGERY.png (313x301, 94K)

LH arriving at Historia's farm next chapter, bros.

Attached: 1559723001998.jpg (820x615, 76K)

Delete your post, every word of it is cancer.

>I still want an AU where beardguy ate Eren properly

OH FUCK, SO I'VE BEEN MEANING TO ASK THIS FOR MONTHS AND I KEPT FORGETTING TO ASK!

If titans can return to normal after eating a shifter, why the FUCK didn't the bearded guy transform into one? Is it because he swallowed Eren whole?

Can't even be an ErwinleviGod nowadays

She likes it, she just want to draw something she likes

I swear to god these people have cavemen brains and don't understand subtext. It's just "T-THERE'S JEW ALLEGORIES!? THIS BAD! ME ANGRY!"

Dad Eren would be hilarious. It's almost a shame we'll never get a trashy slice of life spinoff when the main story is all done

>Is it because he swallowed Eren whole?
Yes, they need the spinal fluid

They need to digest the spinal fluid

Attached: .jpg (1066x1600, 496K)

Yup. Second lesson of snk besides "have sex" is chew your fucking food properly.

>because he swallowed Eren whole?
Yes, that shit was very convenient

Non existent

as befits their role of successor state to the setting's rome analogue

Well, umm. T-tell her she isn't allowed to do that!

I dunno, user. Some titans get pretty cute

Attached: puff titan.jpg (806x957, 581K)

>but wouldn't it be hilarious if beardguy was an expy of Alex Jones and would start ripping his shirt and yelling about how the Marleyans are putting stuff in the water?
kek i want

Grisha was fucking METAL

Bottom left is 100% Sasha titan

>He has a eureka moment just as he nuts inside her

Ah, but that's all relevant plot points that can be used to generate interest and drama!

Heh, that actually remembered me of a spic artist(Argentinian actually) that its getting reported in fb for her "offensive art", kek

Wait, but Grisha isn't eating Frieda's spinal fluid, he's eating her titan's spinal fluid.

Attached: 00.jpg (1045x1176, 323K)

he chewed the whole neck, Frieda included

Man, Pieck is looking kinda lewd.

I don't see why. On hiatus forever means ongoing forever and having their own threads forever.

Alexander's... what is that, a Greek name? Doesn't fit too well with the Northwestern Europe Eldian names, huh? Is there like a native Northwestern European name that sounds kinda like Alexander but has local roots?

wtf but also source

But then he would have swallowed Frieda whole, no?

Marely is definitely more akin to the roman empire which conquered through military force with conscripts or slaves of the nations it controlled, rather than the british empire which used its trade and navy to enforce their rule.

>Is there like a native Northwestern European name that sounds kinda like Alexander but has local roots?
Alexi

Nikujirushi

Not so much, eren entered in his mouth to save armin, than his position in the titan mouth make him phisically impossible to be chewed since, once the jaw closed, his body was too near to the troath to be chewed( eccept for his arm), also the titan smashed his jaw so strong without chewing because he have to exercitate a strong pression since eren was obstacolate his mouth's movement.
I know that can look like an asspull, but it follow perfectly both the laws of physic and human's biology.

what part of chewing you don't get?

>Fanart Kruger > Canon Kruger

Attached: 1554378351247.jpg (807x482, 153K)

I wouldn't know.

I lived my entire life without teeth ever since I was a wee little boy. When I was only eight years old, I suffered a terrible plier-related accident that costed me my entire set of teeth. Since then I had to learn how to swallow my food whole, almost like a duck or a snake. Sometimes I like to regurgitate my food and re-swallow it like a cow. My existence is a nightmare.

Smart-ass.

Attached: 1553258567072.jpg (618x597, 144K)

did they actually change the uniforms?

They're the same as they were in S2.

Nigger did you even watch Season 2?

Attached: 1543259278502.png (1280x720, 375K)

i never bothered watching the anime

It was blue in the Ymir flashback too
Wonder what the Tybur guards would be, probably red or black. I thought they are based on Prussian with the pickelhaube

Attached: 0097-035.jpg (1066x1600, 448K)

Red for peak kino
Black for easy animation

RIP tall bro, we hardly knew ye

My apologies froganon, but fake teeth are a thing tho

From Milk man to postman

Did Isayama sell his soul? How can a japanese writer be this fucking good?

BEAUTIFUL. Alright you fuckers, AU fanfic of beardyguy eating Eren and becoming the attack on, titan dropping soon. look forward to it.

I'm going now, but I look forwrd to reading it

He dedicated his heart.

DOGren
SHITren
PISSren
CUNTren
BITCHren
JOBren
UCHIHAren
INCELren
VIRGINren
KYLOren
PEDOren
GAYren
KEKren
PATHETICren
BALDren
EUNUCHren
ROACHren
NOEYEBROWSren
STALEren
FATren
BLACKEDren
BUMren
CANren
LOSEren
HUNTERXHUNTERren

Attached: images (9).jpg (243x207, 6K)

seething

Sex with Annie

Attached: Best Girl in underwear with straps.jpg (400x769, 189K)

Cope moar yumikuri whale. Contemplate this:
>be YHtron
>cuck your own ship with a farmer (male) as a last ditch effort to prevent a cute and canon EH ending
Face it tumblrdykes, it’s over. You can take our table scraps (Mikasa) like the dogs you are and have a Louiskasa ship if it makes you feel better

Attached: 009E37FA-1CA1-4242-BFCE-07E4A07AF51F.jpg (501x612, 23K)

>Xaver was credited in the last episode
hmm

We know, Hisu

Attached: mcblh0RCP.jpg (500x348, 46K)

>I love Mikasa
I love Mikasa
>I love Mikasa
I love Mikasa.

Attached: mikasas_kasas.gif (268x170, 1.78M)

Based Araki

is this Canon?

Attached: is.jpg (1200x1684, 521K)

vagina is so disgusting

Attached: zii.jpg (600x643, 118K)

>Xaver knew Grisha growing up, and is later recruited by Kruger
>Kruger creates the restorationists and finds his successor in Grisha
>Xaver at the same time befriends Zeke, and instructs him to accuse Grisha, resulting in the restorationists being caught and sent to Paradis
>Right at the end of Kruger's term, he manages to pass on the Attack Titan exactly as planned
really activates my almonds

Attached: 315944.jpg (225x350, 46K)

Zeke only pounds Porcos ass

Attached: ZekeGlasses.png (225x350, 94K)

Disgusting

Attached: 1559504279122.jpg (888x600, 61K)

Based prophecyfag

Attached: 1540915331460.jpg (1280x830, 106K)

>mong gang

Remember this?

Attached: snk_la.png (800x450, 714K)

it really sends my noggin joggin

>Xaver get reverse coaxed by Zeke into a self-cuck plan

Finishing up the manga. One question what is the mangaka doing with the ww2 parallels? Eldians seem German but they are being prosecuted? I don’t get it. Also why is floch best character

"Chadren"

Attached: Kekc.png (650x581, 284K)

He is manga hideo kojima.

You have autism

Overrated hack that tries to suck up to Hollywood? Not sure about the latter

Eren Kruger also passed his blood tests with the help of an Eldian doctor who himself was faking his identity. Getting his wife and kid killed and later meeting Zeke maybe shifted his goal, but I bet Kruger and Xavier were working together or at the very least knew of each other. I'd even bet Kiyomi knew them too.

I still do not believe that they really made Eren touch a woman's chest in the movie

Isayma has been never strayed off the schedule so dunno about that.

I bet older Kruger will have grey hair like Uri.

>ETK
>EMA

MY EYESSSSS.... Even if that scene where eren pierce the armored titan with a simil-spear is totally possible now that he got the WH.......OH MY GOD ISAYAMA TAKE SOME ISPIRATION FROM THE SHITTY LIVE ACTION MOVIE!!!!

What killed the hype?

Attached: Yanderelena.jpg (400x367, 71K)

>kruger makes xaver instruct zeke to acusse grisha so that he could send grisha to paradis as a shifter and later on have zeke become a shifter too so that in the future the probability of them touching and the SnK holder activate the rumblin

Attached: 1539787865060.jpg (225x349, 92K)

If thd powers that be are attempting to control your people through cultural guilt and historical revisionism, you have a duty to the people you care about to gas the jews, race war now.

Hans looks so happy

I don't recall the hype ever being this high for me personally.

>What killed the hype?
If you're gonna be cancer, at least don't bring down based Yii with you.

Attached: 1547080583164.jpg (412x512, 38K)

What's the difference between eldian and non-eldian blood? Are Marley advanced enough to do proper blood tests?

antisemitism is bad

Marley is the jews, dipshit

Yelena is fucking huge just like that Tybar's guard was, huh.

sonova bitch

Killing Bertolt

Attached: BertoltColossus.png (1776x1790, 3.97M)

Predict the death of your favorite character.
Pic related will return to shiganshina with xer new ackerdog just in time to be eaten by a pure titan.

Attached: 1559918339613.png (500x634, 236K)

>Both Erens are determined to achieve freedom no matter the cost, and both hold the Attack Titan, share names
>Xaver and Armin don't enjoy fighting. Shown to be intelligent and softer than the other two
>Kiyomi and Mikasa are strong and stoic, women of few words, both from the same clan
Bros...

Attached: >tfw you get mogged by a girl.png (1020x348, 443K)

Probably eldian have a different bloody pressure parameters or literally a different blood type who allow the trasfusion only between them.

cute and canonpilled

Attached: 60599361_142618483520793_6305608824872543096_n.jpg (453x453, 33K)

*Godholdt

Attached: chadlossal titan.png (1012x1600, 1.98M)

She's a massive slice of woman.

Attached: 1542446266676.jpg (1067x1600, 495K)

>cart titan is actually a dorse
Thanks for ruining Pieck for me

Attached: 1555362888430.png (231x236, 78K)

>ghettos
>Paradis/Madagascar plan
>ethnic exclusion policy from positions of power
>ban of mixing
>treated as subhumans
>Eldian restorationists believe Eldians are the chosen people
>literally being kept alive as slave labor until no longer needed
Yes of course user, Eldians are the Germans and Marley are the Jews, whatever doesn't hurt your fragile /pol/ heart from realizing you enjoy a manga with Jews as the protagonists

>woman

Attached: cute yee.jpg (417x436, 89K)

Reminder Eren is Mikasa's boyfriend in this movie and gets literally cucked by Not!Levi
Also that the director wanted to keep it faithful to the manga but Isayama asked for it to be different and then tested stuff out (armored titan battle) so he could use it later on the manga

Pii!

Attached: pii and cart.jpg (1067x1200, 98K)

t. mentally ill creatura Benjamín Jesús Cruz aka BenChandler aka Muddkippz aka Pedofag aka Mrs Smith aka Urifag aka roastie aka Benhmed aka Mrs Braun

‘member when we all theorised a Kruger-Willy-Kiyomi conspiracy because of EMA parallels? I ‘member

Not even around Grim Reminder 2.0?
Hey I'm sorry it was the first reaction image I thought of.
I'm pretty sure this restored the hype.

Attached: Yelena_Tea_smile.png (615x424, 113K)

Zeke is going to be turned into the Chicken Nugget Titan so Eren can just use his royal blood as a proxy for more Founding Titan shenanigans. He’s going to do like an 80s action movie handshake with Zeke before letting him know of his betrayal and then he’ll go “NO NO NO I’M IN CHARGE THE EUTHANASIA EREN!” Of this I have no doubt.

Based keikakufag

Attached: big_think.png (1702x1872, 3.41M)

You are even worse than an EHcuck, you're a - may Marley forgive me for this word - a Yelenafag

Attached: BertoltCool.jpg (626x688, 142K)

Crushed by a rock in Shiganshina.

Attached: D68xehNUYAARifn.jpg (848x1199, 112K)

>EHcuck
PlotCHAD, you mean. One month left before the audio. One month before Yuki Kaji's performance. Are you ready?

Attached: plot.jpg (910x799, 181K)

>imagine being the poor fuck that shot a shifter in the head and he died and lost Marley a tita
>implying it wasn't a previous cart titan that witnessed the attack titan kill himself to keep the titan from marley

You still think EH will happen? Isayama will have some news for you, buddy

Attached: Sataniarofl.png (128x128, 31K)

>Not even around Grim Reminder 2.0?
Alright you got me there.

>Accidentally activates the ape juice

Humans are made to recognize patterns so even a brainwashed ideologically possessed faggot can do it.

>Eren is edgy

Attached: edgy.jpg (587x610, 227K)

Honestly Attack is weird
>fight for freedom despite being on the side of the oppressors for 1700 years
>somehow didn't fall to the Marley-Tybur-Fritz conspiracy
Flashback when

Except the narrative is completely backwards. Eldians aren't hated for some sort of recent accusation of subversion, but centuries old claims of having slaughtered others with overwhelming power and violence. Eldians are not systematically murdered, they are kept as a permanent underclass. Eldians are likewise not kept enslaved by simple strength of arms, but by brain washing them into hating themselves through historical revisionism and state sponsered educational curricula which focus on the youngest eldians, to drive the cultural guilt home as early as possible, and decrease familial trust. Finally, there's no such thing as a jewish war hero.

>side of the oppressors
Good job spouting Marley propaganda retard.

Attached: 1558064345692.png (1093x1024, 755K)

Attached: B0F6DFA3-F7AF-4EA5-944C-DF86351AA9A8.jpg (960x540, 46K)

>muh narrative
Did you honestly expect Isayama to make Eldians actual Jews? historically and all? this is a piece of fiction, and like many others, it simply borrows a setting and inserts it's own fictional plot.
Eldian parallels to the treatment of Jews in WW2 is undeniable, but that does not mean the manga is making some commentary about Jews, nor Whites or actual real world politics.
Can you faggots stop projecting your meme ideologies onto the manga? or do you honestly believe Isayama browses obscure nazi imageboards to come up with such an intricate way of writing about "white guilt"?

He was gonna swallow armin whole before Eren trade places with him.

The attack titan isn't as valuable as some of the other titans though, so it could have just fallen off the radar and deemed not worth the trouble,

>Did you honestly expect Isayama to make Eldians actual Jews?
No. They're europeans.
>or do you honestly believe Isayama browses obscure nazi imageboards to come up with such an intricate way of writing about "white guilt"?
Why would a japanese man need anyone to tell him how to write a story exploring the consequences of cultural guilt?

This. Allegory is not needed in fantasy.

Attached: Tolkien.jpg (689x960, 73K)

Post his "offensive art"

>the fantasy race with Germanic names and Germany's firearms who are accused of being genocidal to another race that currently vastly outnumbers them are really an allegory for the Jews
Come on now.

The attack titan is the physically strongest titan besides the collosal. We know this based on several feats, but most notably, the warriors being shocked that Eren could move the giant boulder in Trost.

Speaking of Tolkien, are orcs a stand-in for t*rks?

youtube.com/watch?v=acqOGX62gys

No, the southerners are.

Based

>No. They're europeans.
So are Marley so your point about them being Jews falls flat.
>Why would a japanese man need anyone to tell him how to write a story exploring the consequences of cultural guilt?
He doesn't, but to write about this , a specific kind of guilt that only someone who browses /pol/ can identify with takes a high amount of exposure to US right-wing circles

Yeah and apart from that it has no other notable abilities or qualities that make it better than the other titans.

The southerners are niggers though, the t*rks are wh*teoids

Same could be said about the female titan

Attached: 1560152828302.jpg (720x1058, 219K)

>Germanic names
>accused of being genocidal to another race that currently vastly outnumbers them
but that describes /pol/ delusions precisely

anga readers, spoil me, does the bald guy dick the potato girl?

The best titan is cute though

Attached: Best Titan is cute.png (319x567, 191K)

noh

>Kruger knew to do all this because Eren Jaeger went back in time, and either became Eren Kruger, or went so far back the titan's memories were later inherited by him
Since some sort of time loop fuckery is already confirmed to be going to happen, it's only a question of how dumb it will be. For example will we see a paradox of the titans existing because Eren gathers them all and uses paths to go and give their power to Ymir?

>does the bald guy dick the potato girl?
If by "bald guy" you mean this bad boy, then yes.

Attached: denix-mauser-k98-rifle-bullet.jpg (900x600, 24K)

no, cucknie couldn't compare to nicochad

Attached: Nicolo_character_image.png (350x350, 123K)

female has the siren ability though.

>So are Marley
Nah they're jews and mutts
>a specific kind of guilt that only someone who browses /pol/ can identify with
There's nothing particularly "specific" about it, much less invalid. Do you think he chose to give all the eldians german names and a not-christian religion arbitrarily?
I need to sleep now. Stop being a slave, stop supporting those who control you.

It also has enough stamina to create multiple bodies a day
Female only has a meme roar and Beast either depends on the shifter's fursona or their baseball skill

>Can attract other titans
>Can harden it's skin
>Can move over long distance without wearing the user out.
This titan is objectively more valuable than the attack titan.

We don't know specifically what the AT deal is, it's all just conjecture.

Overwhelming physical power is pretty good. With equally skilled users, the attack titan is the third most deadly in combat, behind the collosal and warhammer only.

It's never mentioned that her ability to attract other titans is a feat of the female titan, maybe annie has royal blood like Zeke.
>Can harden it's skin
So does Eren
>Can move over long distance without wearing the user out
So can Eren, and annie actually couldn't do that at first, remember the flashbacks where she gets tired midway and has Reiner take over to get to the walls

AT is the devil.

why are /pol/tards so low iq?

Your inability to argue is proving him right.

How can Nii even compiite?

Attached: pii ramen.jpg (522x649, 64K)

dorse

Her abilities are well expected by Marley whereas Zeke's are a complete mystery to them, so the roar is likely common to every Female shifters

Attached: 0095-022.jpg (1066x1600, 440K)

>>Basically is a parallel universe where europe is full of black people
That sounds like our universe.

How can Pii even compete?

Attached: Pretty nice ass for a Best Titan.png (293x567, 177K)

>Implying you're giving any arguments
>Nah they're jews and mutts
I guess you get to decide that, but the author decides that Eldians are pure Germanic bulls, how convenient
>Do you think he chose to give all the eldians German names and a not-christian religion arbitrarily?
What kind of retarded point is this, why would he include Christianity in his work, does this mean according to your delusions Marley should be following Judaism?
Neck yourself, and I hope once you wake up you actually go back to your board

She doesn't niid to, the compiitition was won long ago.

Attached: pii titan feet.png (540x405, 231K)

Eldians aren't the only people with German names

Indeed, Annie is the undisputed best titan.

Attached: Best Titan X-mas.png (1600x1156, 2.92M)

>posts oinkmin
I accept your concession.

Attached: pii backback.jpg (249x246, 32K)

Annie is Eastern European?

You always had the concession to admit that Annie is the best titan after all.

Attached: Best Titan.jpg (598x842, 94K)

No, Yelena's people are the slavs.

Who's the T? What's xaver's first name?

>The attack titan is the physically strongest titan besides the collosal
Is there any proof of that? Reiner is a terrible fighter but in terms of raw strength he seemed stronger during their first 1v1. He sent Eren ragdolling very fucking far with a single punch and I don't think Eren's ever managed to do the same even when his hits landed, whether in that fight or later ones.

Tom

Attached: 1493068402897.jpg (1920x1080, 125K)

This is literally everything that Israel does TODAY. You keep coming here typing the same shit everyday, you greasy kike whore. The author is a Japanese man. It's about JAPAN. NOT EVERYTHING IS ABOUT YOU FUCKING RATS. If anything, the only modern-day parallel to Marley is Israel and the only modern-day parallel to Eldians are white Christians.

>Christians

Attached: 391.png (346x635, 197K)

The only actual constant of the titan are the people who use it tend to have a similar mindset.

Attached: V22AT.jpg (642x955, 165K)

>Can you faggots stop projecting your meme ideologies onto the manga?
The fucking lack of self-awareness in this post is something else

That racism is dumb and people should just talk things out instead of fighting each other.

Basically every single word Armin ever mutters is the message of the manga.

Disingenuous sophists are lower than vermin

What a brainlet fucking take. Muh message fags need to be killed.

> i wonder if that shot would've even killed reiner, plot armor aside
That looks like an angle where he would just shot off the tip of his frontal lobe. There are no memories stored there so it could be ok after regeneration.

>It also has enough stamina to create multiple bodies a day
That's something Eren had to learn, though. He was already suffering from fuzzy memory, severe fatigue and lack of control after an hour in his first titan form during the experiments in Uprising, and his second transformation was too fucked to perform any of the tasks he previously did (and we all know how bad the third one was). Annie was also able to transform a second time without suffering from a clear downgrade in her physical or mental abilities aside from fatigue due to previous effort, so it's safe to assume Eren's ability to turn several times is more of a result of intense training than any pre-existing ability the AT possessed.

>every single word Armin ever mutters is the message of the mang
>Bert, Annie is being filled with dicks as we are speaking.

>retard
>posts reddittania

She comes out of her crystal every once in a while to get the good paradisian dicking

>falseflag terrorism is justified
Based Isayama

Does Annie's Titan AIDS timer keep ticking even when she's in the cocoon?

>TODAY
The period which matches the clothing and technology presented in the manga is early 20th century Europe where the persecuted minority in question is obviously the Jews

/pol/tards gonna seethe

Attached: handshake.jpg (400x288, 39K)

>implying based onya isn't nationalistic
That whole scene proves this but leave it to a fucking retard to not see past race.

rabu

Attached: perfect pieck.jpg (1141x700, 71K)

But user. This isn't just racism. We're talking about a race of people that can turn into giants and have been using such as warfare for centuries. I like Armin and I tend to be an easy going user, but this is a race of people that have been using man-eating giants to get their way for centuries.

ZP=EH=dead

>ZP=EH
Wrong
>ZP=dead
Exactly right!

Attached: CUTE AND CANON.png (1280x1052, 1.15M)

t.DeadGayYmir

>saga posting in an Yea Forums thread
You've gone too far Yea Forums

>Porco is the farmer
Um YHbros?

Marleyans are Chad Mediterraneans, as evidenced by their names

Attached: rO1nbS4.jpg (400x549, 59K)

>staple is seafood and pasta
Makes sense.

Theo Magath is Germanic

And now that I remember, good wine too.
Maybe a mix of mediterreanean and french.

Eldians are incapable of transforming into titans unless they're injected with serum. This isn't even an X-men situation where they can randomly gain WMD powers, they actively have to be made into threats. Otherwise they're just normal people.

Other than Nicolo and Magath, I don't remember other named Marleyan.

I think the founding titan can transform every eldian into titan without serum.

There's also Calvi aka not!Mads Mikelsen

There was also General Calvi (Mads Mikkelsen).

The founder is no longer in the possession of a royal, and even if it were to be obtained by a royal again the vow may restrict them from using that power.

Oh right, that's an italian name.

Attached: cutest ship.jpg (640x960, 117K)

SEX WITH MIKASA'S LUSCIOUS BODY

Attached: ef8eodoe9.jpg (1064x1594, 530K)

What the fuck is it that possesses people to make shit like this? How much of a disease is shipfaggotry, really?

are you ready for Marleykino to bless the start of your week for 12 weeks?

Attached: shingeKINOkyojin.jpg (2500x1759, 651K)

this one made me laugh so hard

I love this artist

Attached: CrWeWKdVIAAZX3S.jpg (887x1200, 405K)

Attached: Hisu crying out of happiness.png (580x812, 719K)

Attached: 1559931337101.jpg (445x521, 184K)

Who's the bearded guy up top supposed to be? Zeke? Looks like shit.

In conclusion

Attached: mikasa.png (1528x740, 371K)

How the fuck

Reiner

Uh why would he be there twice?

Did anyone actually think Marley soldiers were dressed like milkmen? What kind of a retard drew this?

>Araki confirming that Hans is Manlet's ocean
Good.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Shingeki no Kyojin S3 - 56 [720p].mkv_snapshot_08.15_[2019.06.11_12.03.53].jpg (1280x720, 158K)

any one of them can be born a shifter if one becomes available, whose spinal fluid can turn any of them into monsters

Attached: 1559207121026.png (1068x548, 861K)

Historia, as a character, does not matter if the plot is as it currently stands.

She is wholly irrelevant outside the state of her uterus.

There is no purpose to her in the current arc’s conversation. Not one character has mentioned her for reasons beyond her womb since this arc’s beginning. If you cut Historia’s entire arc out, smudging things a little so Eren still winds up finding a vial of Armor juice, and simply had a nameless queen being bound to this fate, it would be a better story, because it wouldn’t ask for the audience to accept a complete retraction of a leading character’s entire arc as the next step in their development.

Historia’s pregnancy isn’t about her consenting to sacrifice herself (which she will jump at in a heartbeat even now).

It’s her consenting to sacrifice her children. She will die, sure, but more to the point, her line’s tragedy will continue for another hundred years, if all goes according to plan.

We just did this. We just had Historia say no to that. The fact that the plot 180s on it is not good writing. It is not tragic. It is not the sorrowful hand of fate reaching down and putting all good things just out of reach (the argument that it is only further violates her arc, which is about fighting the decrees of fate instead of sulkily hating them while following their rule).

By what the manga has shared, it takes a page for her to agree to everything she said no to the last time she was relevant.

Historia, as of the moment, could very easily be replaced by her rocking chair, and if the rocking chair happened to be pregnant, it would amount to the same plot for all the emotional consideration it’s been granted. Her only purpose to this arc is, ‘we can’t kill zeke because baby.’

If everything is as it appears… I’ve seen this story choice described, a few times, as divisive. Which is technically true, but really fails to capture how, for the general audience, the understanding is that this queer character’s female love interest is killed off screen and immediately after, she becomes a breeding receptacle.

The divisive part has, since its reveal, been that for some reason, people find this offensive. The fact that every single box aspiring authors are told not to put queer female characters through is apparently checked off with relish–taking issue with that should not be controversial.

This is a story about freedom and the abuse of human dignity. Turning into that skid after arc after arc decries such things? That is exactly why Eren and the things he’s done are causing so much distress. Only there, it’s treated as obvious that we’re missing something, because this deep of a story violation can’t possibly go without an explanation. So for Eren, the wait is naturally accepted. For Historia, it’s a conspiracy theory.

Even though really, it’s the same issue: If a story is more internally consistent if you remove twenty chapters of character development, there is either something intentionally strange going on, or there is a problem.

I still believe many strange things are going on.

Do you know what do we need?

A Historia's doujin movie adaptation

>We just had Historia say no to that
did you miss what happened after the cave?

Attached: going with the flow.webm (640x360, 750K)

That's bullshit. Hanji confirmed there's more to titan serum than just spinal fluid. If simply injecting Eldians with the fluid would make them into titans then they would transform immediately after being administered Zeke's spinal fluid. But it's his scream, something unique to a titan of royal descent, that makes them transform.

Ummm...fellas. Can we go back to shipping?

Dumblr or leddit?

Godren will punish humanity for being faggots.

Attached: 0066-011.jpg (1066x1600, 289K)

woops, misquoted the last one. Meant for

When is she going to start creating titans with her scream?

This user votes for HL because this user is too old to be interested in teen ships without feeling pedoey.

Wtf are you talking about, dog?

Attached: hisu after impregnation.jpg (1355x761, 174K)

Attached: Whos_Laughing_Now.jpg (500x638, 58K)

Kek. Didn't mean to quote you
. Must be a missclick when I scrolled pass it. H a h a

dumblr

...having a threesome with mikasa and eren?

I love how yams deludes erehisus. He'll rise you just to crush you all.. that's how he plays

>next week
Bros...

Attached: 100.jpg (500x655, 125K)

Again, that's only a power available to royals, and there aren't many of those around anymore. Plus, the technology to extract spinal fluid isn't available to Eldians.

Will the internet break?

has anyone jobbed less than her?

Attached: 1554755416214.jpg (584x807, 136K)

Figures.

This chapter was fucking shit

Piipii

hehe

Attached: CHADren.png (264x328, 152K)

Only if Mikasa is watching Eren pound Historia all the while shouting how much he hates Mikasa.

Can't delude me, I'm a plotchad and EH and FG are plotarmored.

No

Blonde people should not be trusted and wiped out as soon as possible.

There wasn't a shitstorm with what was already revealed so no.

Only a matter of time before some catlady kike blogger in Manhattan comes up late on her rent for the month and decides to go foraging for garbage to bitch about for clicks and controversies.

SnK official twitter posts a Historia and Ymir picture with the phrase "Best friends". Never seen so much rage over such an innocuous statement.

Why doesn't Eren just transfer his brain into his body like Reincuck
then it doesnt matter if he gets shot

Also there's shit like Mare, it's Japanese became which means sea in Italian
Also all those Lago/Valle Monte massacres mentioned in the recent chapters
Even Liberio

Because then if the titan itself gets fucked he dies you actual brainless faggot.
That's a last chance alternative so you don't die instantly and have a chance to regenerate which in itself leaves you disabled

twitter.com/AoTTACTICS/status/1137403920823832576
daily reminder

CHADREN WILL DESTROY GABI'S PUSSY!!

Because Ackerhax is still slower than a bullet

So wait, Gabi is Eren's girlfriend now? I thought it was supposed to be Mikasa?

I didn't expect this person to be the one who draw that picture of Grisha and baby Eren.

Attached: enemies-of-humanity.jpg (1717x1100, 414K)

tumblr.com/tagged/ymir-historia
hahahaha

O MY CONSCIOUSNESS TRANSFER

People can wake up user.

Paradis is so much more comfier than Marley just the nature and landscape

EHchads win again

Attached: dab.png (775x578, 260K)

Found a cute janbo

Attached: tumblr_pfj7hj9dlK1r3nmnro5_500.gif (500x247, 1.3M)

Attached: 1543787367420.jpg (631x1000, 80K)

I wanted to check if leddit was seething by it. Imagine mfw I see they have a YH Flair

the other day there was literally a dota 2 thread posted on the front page and it didn't even get deleted by janny. When I left it had like 80 posts.

It's just so weird. I've always thought that the guy who drew this is either an EMfag or YHfag trying to damage control.

Attached: 71732884_p0.png (700x980, 608K)

the horror

Best friends becoming lovers is very cliche for yuri though. Sadly Ymir was too much of a spaghetti spiller to seriously confess.

Attached: DCPVCW0VwAAWVSb.jpg (1200x675, 210K)

I think it was a request or some shit.

>ITS REAL

Attached: Ebin pride month banner with best friends.png (1343x262, 472K)

Now imagine the shitstorm if Eren is the father

Attached: 1557425462144.jpg (1931x1450, 233K)

KEK

It could've been for best friends day. Then again, the mods there are extremely petty.

>r/ShingekiNoLeaks
trash sub

Why the long face?

And it's their love child

Oh man, I want EH to happen so much just for the outrage.

>muh only canon pairing
Something tells me they pay more attention to the merch than the story.

The author tries here to depict something universal and not specifically historical like Nazis or Semitism etc. The theme is our tragic being such as Jews who were once oppressed made their own nation and started oppressing Palestinians. How can we get out of this tragedy? How can we be truly free? Can absolute freedom be even possible?

Attached: 1387738259495.png (610x720, 504K)

That's not the official snk Twitter site. It's just the official side for the tactics game. Not even sure snk actually has an official Twitter site. Only the editor posts some relevant stuff regarding the manga

I believe the answer to those questions is sex with Annie

Attached: Best Girl with condoms.jpg (484x616, 103K)

Not saying it was canon, but Ymir having feelings for Historia was at least confirmed, while Historia's were ambiguous. I think if Ymir survived and and actually seriously confessed, they would have been canon. Too bad Isayama rather wrote them as a tragic love story.

Attached: 13864.jpg (587x241, 89K)

Yes, it's possible.

Attached: image00211.jpg (1279x1920, 690K)

What chapter was it, again? I want te re-read it.

Thanks

you mean the pathetic hiatus x hiatus faggots lol SnK>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>HxH

>EHcucks are speedreaders

Because you're paranoid.

>To me, this indicates that the former cart witnessed a shifter take a headshot. Maybe
Probably this is how they lost the Attack Titan since it went to a random Eldi baby and passed on to Eren Kruger

He's a cuck

I now ship these two. There's something endearing about shipping the crazy psycho bitch with the calm bookworm.

t. mentally ill spicnigger soiboi creatura Benjamín Jesús Cruz aka BenChandler aka Muddkippz aka Pedofag aka Mrs Smith aka Urifag aka roastie aka Benhmed aka Mrs Braun

reproduce

does "shingeki no kyojin" mean "Atack-titan" or "Attacking Titans"?

Pretty much.

Attached: 1549669311712.gif (1562x403, 1.36M)

But then Eren probably had already transferred his consciousness to his ass or something.

shouldn't Sasha's name be Alexandra?
I'm russian and Sasha is the short for Alexandr/a in my langague.

Attached: Sasha_steals_Connie%27s_kill.png (200x248, 32K)

How do Ruskies pronounce Alexandra and Sasha because I'm not seeing the connection.

xandra = shasha

I honestly don't see it either, it's just it.

I thought Sasha was only for males

*sasha

Alexandra
Aleksandra
(Alek)Sandra
Sandra
Sasha

it's gender neutral.

What kind of faggot would give his child a gender neutral name?

>Sandra
>Sasha

Attached: 1545516388561.png (260x255, 26K)