OOOOOOOOH!

OOOOOOOOH!
ISEKAI QUARTET!
ISEKAI QUARTET!
ISEKAI QUARTET!
ISE-KAI QUAR-TET!

Attached: WAREWARE.png (1920x1024, 487K)

Pretty good show. Still can't decide which character I like the most so far.

Maybe they can do a Mappa Trio in that vein.

Attached: 49622760_341644686671703_2573466623864887249_n.jpg (1080x1350, 163K)

I'm enjoying the show more than I thought I would, but the OP is just plain bad.

I don't think it is bad, just average. I never skip the ED, though.

>Pretty good show
While still fun to watch (given this shit of a season), the show fucking sucks. Nothing ever happens. Literally all the time is a huge waste of time. And it's a fucking short. Four random Yea Forumsnons would write a better show than this, 89% of the time. Guaranteed.

Attached: bakazuma.jpg (1280x720, 159K)

The writing is pretty terrible, and it manages to be like 75% filler despite being 10 minutes long.
Still my favorite show of the season. Give me more Tanya anime, Kadokawa!

>Nothing ever happens
Is this show not SoL?

All Isekai is shit

is overlord any good? Ainz seems pretty based

Books yes anime no(t really)

Is Isekai quartet Tanya's dream?. She's living an easy life, she has her own reverse harem, she can enjoy GOOD food and not the army's shit.

Attached: 1508284379905.jpg (768x1024, 151K)

you do know that they are using VA's from 4 franchise, this is literally a gig in addition to their actual work VActing the next seasons! and if anything, it made me watch evil tanya and overlord, so it definitely works!

>While still fun to watch (given this shit of a season), the show fucking sucks. Nothing ever happens

So isekai went "retro" and tried out moe slice of life for a change?

Yep, absolutely wasted potential.

Objectively it's pretty meh. It's a real guilty pleasure though and one of the best watches of the last few years for me.

>only 2 more weeks until this piece of crap is over as well as this threads
Feels great man

This is legit anime of the season though, maybe even the year.
We all know Yea Forums will be full of DanMachi threads praising Hestia's fatsacks in a couple of weeks, so you should enjoy the good times while you can.

>this thread
>good times
This threads are horrible, if it isnt autistic powerleveling fags its baitcucks, and half the time this is used as a secondary thread for the other 4 shows.
No matter how unironically you like it this is probably the souless anime of the year. I dont see the reason why, after 10 episodes of pure nothing people actually enjoy it, and if they do they probably have never seen more than 10 anime.

>I dont see the reason why, after 10 episodes of pure nothing people actually enjoy it, and if they do they probably have never seen more than 10 anime.
A mash up of characters from three of the greatest anime series all together having fun is a comfy (and hilarious) watch.

Based
You are right though