The LWA series was the biggest anime letdown of the decade, fact

The LWA series was the biggest anime letdown of the decade, fact.

Attached: WitchTV_25_1-700x385.jpg (700x385, 32K)

That's not a fact. Saying 15% or more on car insurance by switching to Geico, now that's a fact.

>Saying

I want to sexually FUCK Akko.

How do you fuck Akko in a non sexual way?

The episodes were like 20% great 30% okay and 50% dogshit. So better than average overall.

mentally of course

It wasn't a letdown if you had no faith in Trigger in the first place.

pokemon xyz was worse

very carefully

It wasn’t that bad
Now Franxx was a true shitshow

The only problem with LWA is that it only had 2 seasons.
I really wish it kept going
10/10 story
10/10 animation
10/10 cute girls
10/10 VA's
10/10/10/10/10/10/10/10 everything.

It wrapped up all of it's plot lines. I really felt like they told the story they were setting out to tell

Attached: 220px-Evangelion_3_poster.png (220x312, 129K)

>expecting literally anything from a hairy pussy potter animu
Look, what we've got from this is basically the max.

Attached: 159782349835.jpg (762x657, 134K)

I'd say that Franxx was a bigger letdown. I feel like LWA could have been better, but it clocked in at 'okay', whereas Franxx nosedived into being a laughingstock the ending was so botched.

Darling in the Franxx

I really don't know how OP could be so let down. It's exactly what it's advertised as. I don't think it's perfect but it does what it set out to do pretty damn well.

>It wrapped up all of it's plot lines. I really felt like they told the story they were setting out to tell
the ending itself was great and it did wrap up everything, so you are not wrong on that.
main issue is that the second half was rushed as fuck compared to the first half. making it 3 cour or even splitting it up would have been more benefitial over all to the plot.

Hugs, that's what akko is for!

Attached: Akkoisfor.webm (1280x720, 2.48M)

Yeah it had some shitty elepisodes, but I think the character's charm managed to keep it afloat

>some shitty elepisodes
so much stupid filler shit (outdated magic vs modern tech, soccer, dragons, that stupid fish mimicking that wizerd of nim stuff, I think, I don't know..). plot is certainly the weakest point here. and the ova/series repeat/mixup didn't help either, really.

We know, Diana

it had a good start but man did it fall apart in the end. it needed to stay as far away from actual plot as it could.

The show is at it's best when it's episodic so I don't mind filler.

I had incredibly low expectations for the LWA anime after The Enchanted Parade, honestly.

>The show is at it's best when it's episodic
maybe in your mind/in theory. the episodic episodes had mostly shit plot too. the shroom one was preddy gud from what I recall.

Dragged a bit towards the end but the finale was fun. The demon missile was my favorite final boss out of the 3.

People complain about it being a shit letdown so much I think it's gotten pretty underrated desu.

so, are we getting a second season now that their other sideproject is over? Is about time.

Attached: D5aJhmdUUAA0TcC.jpg (500x500, 31K)

This is a strong contender.

>need to add fact to his opinion so people would post
pathethic

Thats not Darling in the Franxx

Attached: 3B87F5DB-AB59-4C07-8DB4-804A91B231E6.png (2500x3311, 1.05M)

Fact: Jasminka is best girl.

Attached: 1551565202986.jpg (1200x849, 322K)

DarliFra was complete dogshit, LWA was just extremely mediocre.

This one should be considered a crime against humanity more than a mere letdown.

But Constanze is best girl!

Attached: 1544257799588.gif (360x360, 1.24M)