5Toubun no Hanayome

I actually think yotsuba is a fucking psycho, no one cares about her and she developed that twisted intent inside

Attached: 1551984366381.jpg (555x480, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/18146482
sendspace.com/file/wza2dn
manamoa.net/bbs/board.php?bo_table=manga&wr_id=1276712
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nino a shit

Ichika a shit.

Attached: 1551998453122.jpg (1909x2181, 326K)

Itsuki is breathtaking.

I fell for Yots
I want her to be content and in control of her own destiny
I want her to win
but if she doesn't win, I at least want her to be happy

but she's also going to win and I love her

You are breathtaking

For a second I thought you wrote
>and she developed that twisted infant inside
And now I'm disappointed

Which one is the best for making babies

Attached: image00 (3).jpg (900x675, 155K)

How can you tell them apart?

>patreon
Back to plebbit faggot

Future bride.

Attached: D8XkmyeUIAAdO9_.jpg (745x1200, 156K)

Ichicute a best*

Attached: 1551240104683.jpg (2480x3508, 3.7M)

I'm going to marry Nino!

Attached: 1559654847939.png (495x584, 193K)

Ichika a best
Nino a second best
Yotsuba a third best
Meeku a shit

Attached: 006 (2)-crop.png (625x1096, 674K)

No, you aren't

The one with art that doesn't look like their artist just got into manga/anime

But I want to

Negi is a footfag

Attached: 3feet.png (1756x1118, 841K)

You can't

Why?

Please don't respond to the obvious bait and just let the threads die for once

FPBP

>Childhood friend
>Future promise
>Hand holding
Tell me how Yotsuba is not the bride?

Onodera is a thing

You can't marry your sister, Yotsuba, it's illegal

>Getting baited this easy

Let's talk about Miku and how beautiful she is.

Attached: 73087644_p1.png (1350x1863, 3.52M)

and thats a good thing

>Hand holding
With how many quints did Fuutarou held hands?

Attached: zetsuba1.png (210x300, 247K)

>I love you
>lol jk
She deserves to be cucked.

Good post
Shit post
Best post

Attached: 71737652_p0.jpg (1040x1188, 335K)

Ok

Attached: c78e0d4f2be7cbbbaf49a79ed22f48df.png (1536x2048, 1.9M)

we all know she have inferiority complex but damn, what did she feel when he said this?

Attached: 1560228427524.jpg (598x595, 228K)

I wonder if Yotsuba and Nino even like each other. We hardly have much 24 interactions

>missed the spoiler thread
>check archive
>see Mikufags once again injecting their shit quint into the arc as if she did something relevant
JUST

>inferiority complex
No, she had an identity crisis that later on developed into a superiority complex.

Yotsuba is going to monopolize the rest of the manga isn't she? The other quints' issues now seem trivial compared to hers.

Attached: 1558823482754.png (773x1093, 576K)

>You should change too Yotsuba,I am sure it worth it
>Hey remember when you get expelled because you helped various club and no time to study?How about you do the same now www
>Its ok Yotsuba,you don't need to study anymore and you don't need tutor either.Its ok if you failed again so lets kick out this tutor.

Attached: 890.jpg (1014x512, 263K)

this, right now she has guilt issues due to what happened last chapter which can be misinterpreted as an inferiority complex

>You should have one of your sisters cut your hair, like Yotsuba
>Ewww no
>Miku, cut my hair

She has an inferiority complex as well as an identity crisis but the former took the shape of a superiority complex as a coping mechanism but that's been resolved already

>superiority complex
That was in the past. It morphed into a inferiority complex when she realized that no matter how hard she tried it just made it worse for her and everyone else.

Her flashback arc is clever way to connect the past to the present and start wrapping up the loose ends.

Plotwise, this finally gave her a legitimate role as potential love interest and possible claim to the bride.

Volume 11 Yotsuba Arc

Volume 12 Fuutarou and the Five Possible Brides

Volume 13 Graduation, Papa Nakano and the Wedding

The big two remaining mysteries are Itsuki's true feelings, and who stole the kiss.

Alright. My bad for asking a dumb question. I need to sit down reread the whole manga again one day

Actually, hmm, thinking about how Nino's done all that to shit on Yotsuba, I wonder if you look closely maybe each one has a sister she picks on the most
Like Ichika seems to choose Miku to fuck with an awful lot, too
Who makes the most comments about Itsuki eating too much? I always wrote that off as just a gag so I never paid attention to who was saying it but if it's mostly one girl doing it then it's more like bullying

that's not an inferiority complex
an inferiority complex is when you think that no matter how hard you try or how good you actually become it's never good enough to match some unrealistic standard
Yotsuba is well aware of her being stronger and having more stamina than her sisters and is proud of that to some extent
Fuuts and Miku are closer to have an inferiority complex, Fuu is the top student on japan but still thinks he can't do anything but study, Miku, at least at the start of the manga, thought that there was no point trying to improve herself since her sisters would always be the same or better

>Identity crisis
>Superiority complex
>Inferiority complex
Why is Yotsuba so mental?

Attached: 1559841319877.png (427x628, 204K)

> want to be Fuutarou's supporter
> fall into Nino's trap
Is Yotsuba a dumb or a very bad supporter?

You just described a tranny wtf

>thinking about how Nino's done all that to shit on Yotsuba
I think she is just completely clueless about Yotsuba situation.She even said that she has no idea what Yotsuba is even thinking about.
But damn did she hit all the sore spot.

muh split personality

/ourgirl/

And yet, she'd get Onodera'd
What are you trying to prove? Trying to find whatever excuses to call her out again?
So you think Fuuts & Miku are the perfect match just because they're very much alike?

To continue from this, here's my hypothesis: each girl secretly hates the sister two spots down from her, so Ichika hates Miku, Nino hates Yotsuba, Miku hates Itsuki, Yotsuba hates Ichika, Itsuki hates Nino
Or maybe it's more like that's their particular rival/foil/antagonist? I don't know, something is weird about that pattern though

I've already accepted the fact that Yotsuba isn't winning. She has a lot of issues she needs to workout.

Isn't the new school less strict and they won't get expelled even if they have shit grade?

Nah. You just overthink.

Yeah they will have to repeat a year at worst and have trouble graduating,but I am sure Yotsuba doesn't want to experience failure again.

>thinking about how Nino's done all that to shit on Yotsuba
Shit what? I only see Nino tried to ruin Fuutarou's tutoring in the early manga by dragging her sisters out of their house.

She was there for all of it, though, all of them were
I'm just trying to find a pattern in the girls that don't get along, I'm not trying to call out anyone in particular
I'm Switzerland in the waifu wars here, I said a few threads ago that Fuutarou should just forget about the quints and follow his heart and marry his little sister, like anime has taught me that every red-blooded Japanese male wants to do

>Childhood friend
No.

So much BS in that post. Nino barely interacts with Yotsuba and Ichika hangs out with Miku the most. It's only recently that there has been trouble between them because of Fuutarou.

>Ichika hates Miku,
Snek things
>Nino hates Yotsuba,
Unintentional(?) critical hits
>Miku hates Itsuki,
???
>Yotsuba hates Ichika,
You used to be snek/Why you still sneking?
>Itsuki hates Nino
Bitchslap

Hate might be a strong word but Negi does seem to be setting up tension between the sisters with this formula.

>But damn did she hit all the sore spot.

Attached: Am I A Joke.png (944x1110, 868K)

Miku stole Itsuki blanket all the time

Attached: mystery.jpg (378x368, 69K)

This. Nino had the least interaction with Yotsuba. I can't understand why that user said that.

I'm amazed about the lack of figures we have of the quints. The only two I know of are Miku and another of her with Ichika

No proof. It's a mystery.

> Itsuki hates Nino
Did you read the same manga? Expect the bitch slap, Itsuki is the one who always clings with Nino.

he quints once again show their characteristic postures

Attached: 32ae501a0ef41bd50dcc8a695fda81cb3bdb3dc5.jpg (846x577, 434K)

Attached: ssblanket.jpg (260x303, 38K)

Yotsuba hates Nino.

At what point will this series jump the shark?

Actually it seems more like they were united in the beginning as the anti-Fuutarou task force but after they accepted him, we don't actually see alot of 25 interations anymore.

the ending

she went to sleep with two blankets

Party time?

Attached: a wild Nino appeared.png (308x423, 85K)

if pic related happens before the wedding

Attached: kj335.png (1050x820, 1.03M)

No.

Attached: peek.gif (337x485, 927K)

Been away for a few months. Just got caught up. No WTN?

Shit like this, the virtue signaling in Kyoto, her refusal to let her sisters change and the "I don't mind being hated by them" crap, makes me doubt she cares that much about her sisters as she says.

Yotsuba hates everyone

ded

What's have you done, Takeda?

Attached: 187226529.png (319x615, 69K)

That's some impressive speed whoever did that

Which twin is most likely to pop a hole in a condom in order to secure the win?

Not as much as she hates herself.

Even Fuutarou?

Are you FUCKING KIDDING ME BITCH?!? I got you to know i was the first one to change, but of course you stupid cunt are so blind by your own ego you wouldn't be able to notice it huh? I'm done with your bullshit, thinking you are so special because you changed your hairstyle, guess what, this isn't a fucking Nisio novel, gee i wish i could murder you right now and wipe that dumb smirk of yours, but i'm not that of a psycho, am i? So I will just keep quiet about it and leave it to Ichika who's just about to break.

Attached: Seriouslytsuba.png (161x240, 37K)

Are you talking about Yosuke or the dad?

Thanks. I enjoy my Itsuki gifs.

Attached: 1555467833087.gif (281x301, 205K)

She really is Yea Forums.

> "I don't mind being hated by them"
If you mean Nino, you're wrong.
That means she will keeps her sisters in stable as much as she can even being hated by her sister. Because the change can effects sister bond.

Especially Fuutarou

Calm down and find a rope, please.

What happened? I imagine the past two arcs have been shitshows thread wise

>tfw the boy you made a promise with kept his promise
That’s one reason why.

Wait, why?

This. She's officially our girl. She even has the same mental problems we have

Yotsubitch

Ninopill me.

There are different ways an inferiority complex can manifest. Yotsuba, who's efforts tend to amount to nothing, has definitely shown some of the key signs of one. Just cause she's aware of her running ability doesn't make disqualify her from having it as people with Inferiority complexes don't have them for everything. Even your examples show this as Fuutarou is pretty confident about his ability to study (for good reason) and Miku is pretty confident in her knowledge of Samurai. Having an inferiority complex doesn't mean they aren't aware of what talents you might have but if you have any reason to believe you're not that good it's going to eat you up to the point of obsession and try to compensate that like crazy. Which Yotsuba has shown

Attached: 950x534__filters:quality(80).png (950x534, 241K)

So is she horny 24/7?

Probably

Itsuki loves all her onee-chans!
Itsuki loves her mom!
Itsuki loves Raiha!
Itsuki loves Fuutarou!

Literal headcanon

We will never see present-day Yotsuba snap.

But she doesn't love you

And she's athletic and always cheerful and helpful just like all of us, too

Choose

Attached: 1557218356859.png (528x960, 361K)

strawpoll.me/18146482
ok, place your bets as to when Yotsuba knew the truth about Fuuts

Horny with DESPAIR.

>we
fuck off underage stinky

>Childhood friend
They're star-crossed lovers

Both

Update, please. Now YotsubaBros are becoming YotsubaFags because of the bandwagon.

How does Negi fix this shit show before he gets axed?

Imagine his massive erection while drawing these panels

You stole Nino letter

Don't worry. He's rushing the manga.

Imagine him going to impregnate his wife immediately after submitting these panels

All 6 of them.

By just writing whatever he wants because he won't ever get axe'd

Infortunely for you this chapter Itsuki do the same bride posture

Pretty funny to see memes made just a few chapters ago talking shit about theories that have since been proven right

Maybe he uses his wife as a model so he bangs her immediately after finishing drawing

Negi’s daughter was born late May/early June. I wonder what chapter was released on the week he and his wife fucked. As far as I know, it was in-between the end of Seven Goodbyes and the middle of the final exam arc.

>Ichika stop trying to interfere with everyone love life!
>Itsuki stop trying to interfere with my past!
>Nino stop trying to wedge my trauma!
>Miku stop lusting after my crush!

REMINDER

Attached: fact.png (683x493, 40K)

*unfortunately
Yes, every quints has also at one moment or another crossed her arms or put their hands behind their back, that doesn't change the fact that 1,2,3 do those postures much more often than the rest

>MUH HAND GESTURES

Don't forget that Nino
>fell for the Kintarou meme and ready to chase for his cock because "muh blond"
>Waaah even if you don't like me, I won't accept a rejection because I said so.
>I will be in the same group with Fuut, I won't take no for an answer because I fucking said so. Fuut's feeling doesn't matter.
>Fuck all of my sisters too, I'll defect from the group. Did I used to say we 5 should stick together and forget about an ousider? Well forget about that.
But Ninofags will never admit that she's basic and shallow as fuck. She never cared about Fuut or the other quints, she just cared about her feelings and will bend any logic to suit her needs and narrative. I doubt she even loves Fuut, it's more like she loves the feeling of being in love and everything needs to revolve around her.

So chapter 89 is basically:
>4 tries harder than everyone else
>Starts to get worst grades than her sisters
>Literally drops the studies because her mother told them they dont have to become specials

so true XD

Attached: 7lf1jrxu62t21.jpg (1200x379, 364K)

it's not what chapter released what matters but what chapter was he drawing at that point, i believe Negi has a 4-5 lead with respect to the last chapter released

she also focuses on sports so she can keep her sense of superiority even when her grades are going down

I forget the pic

Ps:Even Nino do this posture the first chapter but her body language tells us that she not open to relationships with Fuutarou or anyone

Attached: mhumm.png (386x963, 496K)

ITSUKI CONFIRMED THE BRIDE.

None of that is even close to hatred

>Ichika
Temporary disappointment and she probably blamed herself cause she felt that she's the reason that she did it in the first place

>Itsuki
Literally just asked her not to delve into thing and that's it. You have quite a weird definition of hatred

>Nino
She knows she didn't mean it like that and was just trying to help her

>Miku
She's the one helping her and jealousy is also very far removed from hatred

You forgot
>She keeps giving me a gigantic boner

I can sense the hate storm coming

is it monday yet

Attached: Yotsuba.jpg (1536x2048, 255K)

user stop, that's illegal

Now the important question is;
Does Yotsuba initially wanted Fuutarou to stay as tutor because he was her crush or is it purely for studying purpose?

Attached: 008.jpg (245x629, 73K)

All it took you was the post you replied to to come out of the woodworks, huh?

Attached: 1558100631101.png (620x624, 530K)

>Yotsuba has inferiority complex
>Miku has inferiority complex
>Fuutarou has inferiority complex
It's like Negi only knows how to write one type of character.

>Yotsuba
>One of us
Please. The one most similar to Yea Forumsnons is definitely Miku. How many of you here are athletic or goody two shoes?

Please give our sad Nino a head pat

Attached: 1558390125609.jpg (930x571, 97K)

Fuutarou doesn't have one. Ichika does though.

God she's beautiful

Ninotards are afraid because deep down they know it's true. I don't blame them though

I've had a six pack since I was 14 and been doing martial arts since I was 12, I'm probably a minority here, though. A goody two shoes? Hell no, but neither is Yotsuba from what I've seen recently.

Attached: 1558532543686.jpg (900x1286, 158K)

lol, Shounen magazine probably needs Negi more than he needs them at this point.

True that she's best girl? Why would that be something for us to be afraid of?

Attached: 1559297604156.jpg (1920x1080, 169K)

I disagree that Fuutarou has one and Yotsuba's and Miku's are handled completely differently so it's fine

Not really, Yotsuba is the one who likes to watch anime, not Miku.

>still reading the blueballing adventures of the 5 sluts

Attached: fsadsgfad.jpg (477x351, 115K)

>Even Nino do this posture the first chapter
what page?

Well, now she studies for the sake of her sisters though. So that facet should be gone. What's even worst

I want to fuck Yotsuba.

Friendly reminder

Attached: x24.png (1070x1600, 429K)

wait, there are 5 of them now?
I dropped this shit when the third girl appear

>How many of you here are athletic or goody two shoes?
Literally me. I'm also busty as fuck and a quintuplet.

Who doesn't?

Attached: 1558913787377.jpg (1500x1473, 233K)

>ichika acts like a psycho
What a fucking snake.
yotsuba acts like a psycho
haha i love her even more.

You're all 2 timing hypocrites and deserved to continue to be as eternally cucked as Yotsuba.

Attached: 093.jpg (826x466, 174K)

>people answering "Itsuki told her at Kyoto"
Are people actually this fucking retarded?

Faggots and morons.

Originally, Yotsuba studied to make her mom's life easier. But now that she's dead, it just seems like she wants to be acknowledged for her efforts, like when she showed off her grades to Maruo, which was met with indifference. Her sports accomplishments were met with more fanfare, but it resulted with her getting expelled. Now she studies just to not burden her other sisters.

Can we fu- I mean be friends?

Fuutarou

>Yotsubafags
>0 evidence
>Responsible for 2 of the most autistic essays in existence

kek

Rena: The most important thing is that all five of you are together.
Yotsuba: Are you saying i can't be my own person? Hmph, i'll prove you wrong.
Rena: No... that's not what i...

Later,
Yotsuba: I get it now, Mom was trying to say that us 5 sisters should love and care for each other...
Rena: Yes... yes...
Yotsuba: From now on, i will live for my sisters!
Rena: No... facepalm

Ok, I have to ask. Just how retard is Negi?

I don't know, just how retard is (you)?

He created an excuse to draw a harem story where all the girls have the same body and face and he actually made it work, that's the kind of brilliant laziness you only see in true geniuses

It's almost as if the two situations are entirely different

>Rena rolling in her grave
Is Yotsuba dumber than the quints?

Yotsuba was a mistake.

Yes, Yotsuba is dumber than the average quint. In fact, the other quints aren't even particularly dumb, it's just that Yotsuba is so fucking retarded that she drags the quints' average intelligence right into the pits.

I don’t understand why she should deserve to win. Ideally, Fuutarou should’ve married a nonquint.

If we were playing the age-old game of fuck marry kill, I'd fuck Nino or Ichika, marry Itsuki, and kill Yotsuba.

Takebayashi and sidetail-chan are the series' best girls

Ichika and Nino wouldn't touch you with a ten foot pole.
Itsuki would rather die of hunger than marry you.
Yotsuba would easily overpower you and make you her bitch instead.

All the while Takebayashi and sidetail-chan are off fucking some youtuber.

There are 2 thinks that I like about Miku. First, she has nice design. And second, she loves Sengoku period. Btw, there is something wrong with your picture and she looks like a man or an old hag there

Attached: 1550601392759.jpg (1771x2508, 629K)

Wait did she actually turn into a yandere? I'll pick it back up if she did.

iirc KR user decided to stop because of irl stuff. WTN user also decided to stop because of that. It happened after some drama with TLs of Yea Forums and discord. Correct me if im wrong.

Thanks user. It seems these threads have degenerated even further since I’ve been gone. Anime was a mistake

Endgame right here

Attached: end.png (1687x466, 490K)

It's not shitshows content wise, it's shitshow in translator team wise

KR-WTN stopped around chapter 75-ish though, it was way back before TL drama even happened
Discord reddit trannies stole the flash translation /ourguy/s did and posted it under no group in dex multiple times
Anons got uppity and told both to stop speedscanning if it meant the worst version of the chapter ending up in hosting sites, and coincidentally both of them got irl stuffs to catch up so i just worked out.

It became a general because of the anime. Even spoiler/raw/chapter threads are full of shitposting/bashing posts now

Yeah i was considering the stolen WTN translation as TL drama but your explanation is better. Its been a while since it happened

About right.

That we have two releases of the manga now is just sad.

Me on the bottom panel third from the left

Spoiler threads have been awful since way before the anime

What chapter is the speech bubble on the left?

Attached: x7.png (1426x2048, 1.24M)

Thanks

yotsuba = menma
nino = anaru

who

Underrated tier list, also nice trips.

Yotsuba now has a clear lead in fanart count compared to Ichika and Itsuki, take that worst sisters.

newfag

It's OK to be basic & shallow, unlike fags like you who would think characters with deep depths is a criterion to guarantee a win. No, things don't always work that way by your absurd standards
And don't turn a blind eye on the good side of her as if they're all fakes & don't exist. Don't let your hate blinded you & you have a nice day

Yotsuba is Rena's biggest failure

Wonder if we'll get Yotsuba's inner thoughts from pic related at some point.

Attached: M18.png (1426x2048, 943K)

Reminder that Negi is killing off every quint except Nino till the end of the manga. First was Ichika, Miku now Yotsuba. Next is Itsuki with her long overdue arc.

Attached: D734nJhUYAA9oSS.jpg (900x1304, 203K)

The rate of fanart is currently about as much as Nino's too

Attached: 72939904_p0.jpg (1000x1200, 267K)

Next chapter probably

I wonder why haters think Nino doesn't deserve to be with Fuu-kun?
Is it because she's too good for him? Or is it because she's "not good enough" based on their nonsensical standards on characters as their excuses to belittle her?

Hopefully everything will be answered next chapter.

>Negi doesn't do anything with Nino's character therefore she is the winner
Wow such convincing argument, I believe Nino is the bride now.

I know you're baiting, but I guess it can't be helped when Nino has been irrelevant for 29 chapters now.

Ironically, that's Itsuki who has little to nothing much to offer, but got asspull as the default winner because of first girl win trope

Raw sendspace.com/file/wza2dn

She's still relevant even from behind the scene regardless, one way or another

Nice virus fag

Didn't want my computer anyways

I fucking love dolphins

Saying Nino is irrelevant for the 50th time because you're insecure of her won't make it any true. I shouldn't expect any less of low comprehensive posters like you constantly have Nino in their head rent free.

Time & again, weak men are afraid of strong women.
They just couldn't bring themselves to accept her or even try to get one for themselves

What he said was true though, I'm not sure why you're so upset.

>I believe Nino is the bride nowI
Glad you understand. Also Negi does know what he's doing with Ninos character, we just have to wait for when he's ready to give her moment. That's like saying Negi doesn't know what to do with Yotsuba when he clearly does, it just has to be built up which took a long while for the focus we have now in the manga. Next will be Itsuki then Nino.

Upset? More like why bothered bringing up about how irrelevant a person is for X chapters. It's not like it's a sign of losing

>why bothered bringing up about how irrelevant a person is for X chapters. It's not like it's a sign of losing
Because people like you are easily baited.

The only one upset is him (You) for being so insecure to continually say how Nino is irrelevant when Negi has constantly shoehorned her with everyones drama. Literally re-read Kyoto, I don't know if you're genuinely braindead trying to prove she has been irrelevant or you're purposely shitposting?

Why is Negi so subtle?

Attached: 1560214479180.png (396x1007, 379K)

I think you're the only one who's insecure here. What he said was true, if it wasn't, Nino would've actually done something signifcant in the Kyoto Arc but she didn't do anything aside from cucking herself and supporting Miku from the sidelines. It's funny how when the truth was exposed infront of you and cannot defend Nino with actual facts, you resort to ad hominen. Truly a shame.

It can't be helped that Nino is Negis fav quint

Attached: 1560005781054.jpg (365x269, 18K)

It seems you don't know what "relevant" even means, truly a shame. You don't have to pursuit after Fuut to be relevant. She decided to put a hold on settling with Fuutarou in order to settle the drama of her family this arc. Nino will have an better opportunity to settle with Fuut later, it doesn't have to be this particular arc especially considering it would've been an losing flag which she avoided so good for her.

What do you mean?

>cucking herself and supporting Miku
I'm not the user you reply but I really want to say WTF? Helping her sisters and development her character is irrelevant? What the fuck this logic is?

>replying to retarded Nino hater

I think fags like you were expecting too much & disappointed, yet exploiting that "fact" to belittle Ninofags.
Yet still, Nino stays true to herself of valuing family above anything else.
But here you are, condescendingly cherry picking the bad side of hers & paint her in a highly negative light

>drugs him
>emotionally abuses him
>physically abuses him
>she's close to him lol

God 2 nukes weren't enough, Japan is disgusting

Attached: 1532096034756.png (845x703, 512K)

Attached: 1560168660594.png (750x1080, 406K)

>condescendingly cherry picking the bad side of hers & paint her in a highly negative light
Are you illiterate or just dumb? Where did I ever mention about her bad side? Stop putting your fucking words into my mouth.

>it would've been an losing flag which she avoided so good for her.
Based Negi purposefully preserving his waifu

More like I care little of whatever you fags are shit posting about

Imagine losing sleep because of a extra panel.

>ninotards suddenly upset that Nino is getting shated in the sidelines
>these are the same retards who were shitposting that Yotsuba was irrelevant for 80 chapters
Oh, how the tables have turned.

So both illiterate and dumb. Cool.

Everytime I see this image, it gets more and more cropped. I fully expect to someday just see half of Itsuki's babyface pressed up against the frills of Nino's skirt.

I want him to stop killing off quints. It makes me sad and Nino's better than them even without that.

Attached: 1534121648850.png (470x484, 228K)

But you keep saying irrelevant, irrelevant and irrelevant although Negi shoehorned her with her sisters' dramas. This is very basic character development.

And what does that have to do with me picking on her bad side and painting her on a highly negative light? What I said still stands, she's fucking irrelevant at this point of the story, getting shoehorned unnaturally to every single fucking page just proves my point even further.

No, not even worth upsetting about. Just chilling & keep posting
Oh wow, you must be a real genius IRL with a mind of the size of the moon. Maybe you should consider be a part of the intellectual class

>she's fucking irrelevant at this point of the story
> she was the one help Miku and encourage her + snap out Ichika in Sister War arc
> irrelevant
Really?

>she was the one help Miku and encourage her
Didn't work on Miku

>snap out Ichika in Sister War arc
Didn't stop Ichika

How is she relevant again?

Thank God I'm mobile

If the phrasing of your post is the standard to be upheld, I'd say 90% of the population would be able to join me in that class. Though I gotta say, It's rather amusing how ESL tier posts are always champing at the bit to defend muh Nino's honour. Not quite the coincidence innit?

Attached: grinchika.png (337x326, 94K)

At least it was better than doing nothing at all. I don't know what do you want to expect for anyone to be "relevant"? Chill out. Do you ever appreciate small achievements in life?

>can't recognize her
>doesn't remember her
>flirts with her sisters

/ourgirl/

Yotsuba's crime is being a little arrogant when she was a kid. That compares to Ichika trying to cuck her own sister?

Ichika

>Do you ever appreciate small achievements in life?
>none of the shit she did worked on neither sister
>"achievements"
Okay then, I think we should stop here.

>I don't know what do you want to expect for anyone to be "relevant"
For the record, Yotsuba had more fucking panels than Nino in Sisters War and Yotsuba wasn't even relevant in that whole train wreck.

I want to save Yotsuba.

>Nino does less than Itsuki and Yotsuba in sisters war
>now Miku is being set up as the one who got Yotsuba to be selfish so she will be irrelevant for another arc
And Itsuki still has being fake Rena and Ichika has being fake lolikano and knowing about fake Rena.
Looks like Nino is the most irrelevant quint again.

Attached: 1558853193451.jpg (1000x1003, 369K)

guys, how big the shitstorm will be if flashback arc end here and "that boy and i (2)" never happen?

Attached: kubo.jpg (365x500, 29K)

Low quality shitpost.

Why is she so frightening?

Attached: 74963527_p0.jpg (3541x2508, 3.15M)

>fixated on the Sisters War arc
>deliberately ignores the rest of the previous arcs just to "stay objective & be perspective"
>comes from a smart-ass & anyone disagrees with him are brainlets
Wow, we got a narcissist(s) in the house, anons

Why are people so afraid of Nino?

Attached: D8ha_cUUwAA0nIG.jpg (2048x1448, 219K)

Because you're too weak-minded to grasp the whole thing.

Cute feet.

Unfortunately for you, Futaro does not swing that way.

I know it's late but here's your (You)

Attached: pbs_twimg_com_media_D7zk2zfUwAA2.png (566x566, 239K)

Not anymore.

No way that would happen but would be great to see reactions from Ninofags

>Ninofags
?

Next chapter will show Yotsuba trying to get in-between Fuutarou and other quints,but failed

I think you have a problem, user.

This shit belongs to fanfiction.net

That's just Miku's true talent, comfiness optimization.
Itsuki has the needed bodyfat to survive in cold environments without a blanket, so Miku steals it as a way to improve her comfiness a bit.

Seek help

The last one is not true... yet.

Some bitch ass Ninofag's shitpost means jack

Attached: 2 seats and a fat pillow.jpg (1144x1600, 825K)

Reminder that Itsuki's tits are touching Nino's tits.
Again.

miku a shit

It's not like your trash manga is any better.

These threads are the highlight of Yea Forums

Can't figure out who the bride is? Don't worry, Love Detective Nino is on the case!

Attached: D8tBEk2UEAADL5_-orig.jpg (1248x1173, 130K)

Looks like a boy

Nino is such a bitch

>Futaro drops a bomb

My bitch.

A very explosive rejection bomb is coming to her. Just you wait, Ninoturd.

If that's the case, I feel like there is no cure and Yea Forums should sink into the ocean

Why would Fuutarou reject his bride? You're not making much sense.

Attached: 75128994_p0.png (2000x2000, 918K)

Don't worry, Futaro is going to nuke Nino soon.

See? Miku goes for the most comfortable spot in any space she's placed in naturally with o(sqrt(n)) operational complexity

(you)

A big white nuke down her fallopian tubes I wager.

Attached: 74952623_p0.jpg (800x1080, 930K)

Oh, the delusion! I feel so sorry for you... NOT.

Her rejection will be really sad. The further the story develops, we slowly see nino as a little spec compared to the big picture.

It's a rejection nuke, smartass.

Sorry, I didn't think you'd be talking fanfiction.

Attached: 74952641_p1.png (611x971, 550K)

Oh look, the pot is calling the kettle black. How utterly ironic.

you done daydreaming? time to wake up now

Are you seriously comparing yet another generic trash harem with a shit MC like KO (which is about actual prostitutes) to 5toubun? Kill yourself

Attached: 1549411629676.png (2228x986, 2.24M)

I woke up 4 hours ago thanks to my fucking mailman.

Chapter release when.

If I was dreaming I'd have a bigger wish than a tiny reality called Nino the bride.

Attached: 1560206289096.png (794x418, 351K)

Cope

No offensive but if after reading the last few chapters you've come to the conclusion that Yotsuba is a psycho, then you're an idiot.

Nino and Ichika are the psychos.

I have this nagging suspicion that Nino is actually quite the sub in bed.

Attached: 1555243685790.png (1426x2048, 836K)

Just wait for the dick-measuring race tonight

I’m sure everyone’s forgetting because we’ve been in flashback mode for the last few weeks but let’s recap where the quints currently are

Ichika
>has dropped out, current holder of the lolikano picture, what she does with it we don’t know possible antagonist of Yotsuba or wingman

Nino
>not much relevancy in recent arcs/chapters. Still in the running, only one who has a confession on the table and is actively pursuing Fuu in front of others.

Miku
>failed her second confession. Bread trump card has been used, hard to imagine she’ll get another confession any time soon or development

Yotsuba
>revealed as lolikano, whether she wants to participate in the bowl and the revelation of her feelings and hints in the story will be revealed next chapter.

Itsuki
>revealed as Rena but doing it to assist Yotsuba. Seems to be taking on a wingman role for now. Has not entered the bowl and seemingly has no interest as of yet. Likes to eat

Attached: 61A383F4-25DF-4DD3-9C27-67123B7487D0.jpg (728x1112, 80K)

5Toubun no Scanlation soon

>The "you" that was smiling within my distant memory has now, in my ignorance, come so close to me.

Even if yotsuba doesn't win, Fuu and her relationship is overwhelmingly wholesome. Having someone out there who just wants you to be happy and show everyone how amazing you are is really touching.

the gook scans are out
manamoa.net/bbs/board.php?bo_table=manga&wr_id=1276712

You’re not thinking big enough. Negi will continue to develop all the quints and have them continue to be the mcs while we have no idea what fuutarou thinks or feels and then he’ll end with the ambiguous wedding reception with ambiguous sillhouettes of fuutarou, bride and the other sisters.

Lmao all KO readers are cucks

She is. They're all subs.

>only one who has a confession on the table and is actively pursuing Fuu in front of others.
Miku's confession might have been aborted but she is seen competing with Nino on the last Kyoto pic.

She is, but is the type to grow cocky after a while so she'd try to be a dom.

why is loli yotsuba's ntr'd face so satisfying?

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-06-11 21-24-47.png (428x444, 332K)

Too bad she failed in every level possible

What are you even saying

How so?

I'm sure fuu faced failures as well when starting out after their promise. His determination still exists (not wanting to be poor) while yotsuba's reasons (mom and wealth) were solved shortly after their promise together.

Yotsuba is made for despair. Doujins of fuutarou fucking the other quints in front of yotsuba when

>yotsuba is born to be the cuck
it all makes sense now!

>They weren't just tears of joy over not holding the others back
>They were tears of joy over succeeding at something she put her mind to for the first time in five years

Attached: x20.png (1426x2048, 721K)

I'm starting to think that Yotsuba has known about Fuuts and there meeting in Kyoto since the very beginning and have been trying to avoid it coming up by pushing her sisters on to Fuuts and trying to get herself in the perma-friendzone due to the shame she still carries about not being able to keep her promise to him.

Zetsuba is hope
Zetsuba is despair
Zetsuba is both curse and miracle of the universe
Thus why this hope-despair ride will never end
She will eventually both win and lose Fuutarou bowl at the same time.

Attached: 1559737201824.png (512x675, 463K)

>Childhood friends are destined to lose
What does Negi mean by this?

Attached: 1560251932468.jpg (890x234, 31K)

I like osananajimi's but Japan thinks differently, they're more for the destiny shit and don't think everyone losing from some day [several years ago] without being aware doesn't make good writing.

fake

That was early Nino though. Is it so hard to accept she got past that shit and became a better person?

For Japan today, victorious childhood friend is a dead concept to them

They used to win quite a lot before, they still snatch a win here and there, but in the latter it's usually obvious from the start.

Attached: b17.png (1270x1800, 1.24M)

A shame, quite a number of them are best girls.

Attached: abest.jpg (800x601, 145K)

Yuna a shit. Still, she's probably going to win, fuck.

I once read a short-form manga about a 40-year-old man after the childhood friend love had faded and they yet divorced, and now he's shacked up with a 20-year-old girl

atleast post a good example

Shitsato and Nino are both worst girls

>replies to himself
pathetic

Of course she is, but you'll still get your working at the farm making radishes ending for snotty.

They're the best.

Attached: Screenshot_20190606_143331.png (1920x1010, 659K)

Nino is the best. Don't know the other one.

Bros...

Attached: A-ano.png (336x352, 179K)

PLEASE DON'T EAT ME

>replying to half a day old shitposts
that's even more pathetic

And so Yotsuba is doomed to lose at this point
>just before Fuuts later realize that Yotsuba was the lolikano he met, he already got over "Rena"/lolikano
>too late, no turning back now
Worst girls usually win in the end

I already did. Here's some more.

Attached: (画集) [ケロQ] 素晴らしき日々 ~不連続存在~ 公式ビジュアルアーカイヴ (2421x3476, 1.42M)

Stop putting your shitposts at the top of the thread, bitchboi

Imagine if fuutarou was an australiaboo

Attached: 1559584303632.png (271x274, 44K)

Negi will revive the childhood friend wins trend, just you wait.

Attached: 1455504068074.png (266x297, 30K)

He won't, and Yotsuba isn't even a real childhood friend, 2 days does not a childhood friend make.

Or what? You'll cry like a baby again?

or he'll revive heroine suicide

He already knew for fact that Lolikano was one of the quint at this point,he won't change his treatment to her because he affiliated with the current Yotsuba way longer than the one he met 5 years ago.
Rena only caught him off-guard back then because at that point he still doesn't know that she is actually just part of the dumb quints.

It depends. Are you fit or chubby?

Attached: 1555813707972.gif (561x345, 175K)

Based!
>inb4 samefag

OP is pretending to be retarded for the (You)s.

That's enough to qualify as childhood friends in most romcoms.

Based trips of truth!
>inb4 samefag

If yotsuba doesn't win we riot.

That depends on the author and what he feels, but childhood friends are first and foremost characterized by having something close to a sibling bond through years and years of interaction with the protagonist. And that's usually the focal point of their romance drama.

Just so you know, Yotsuba isn't a childhood friend.

M8.....

Why yes, I love M8's a lot, if I could I'd replace all my PH and PZ's with it since it can handle high torque and I don't have to get out a shitty mag holder or bit for it.

Nino is a bitch, facts are facts.

Little rejection =winner

Attached: kisu.jpg (960x534, 63K)

This arc is gonna be a YotsuMiku arc

Attached: 3n4.jpg (2048x2048, 505K)

Most delicate quint.

Does that apply for futarou first love too ?

What's with the quality?

>first contact of the quints
>first one to have a crush on fuuts
>obvious red herring
user. accept it. you may be a yotsubro but accept miku as the true winner. everything points to her.

If anything he's a more straya MC than other harem MCs
>reactive
>witty
>fucking RUDE
>autism
>top tier banter
The only thing missing is a hat and a crocodile beside him

He must have saved the thumbnail, this is old as fuck

Attached: 1535407540156.png (1236x695, 871K)

Miku is going to get sidelined as hard as Nino did after her confession. Yotsuba - Itsuki arc is more likely.

>first contact of the quints
>first one to have a crush on fuuts
Except both were Yotsuba.

It's going to hurt to see the drama between those two

Attached: 34h.png (1533x1186, 1.79M)

so it seems like Yotsuba really has that unintentional habbit to clench her fist whenever she's uncomfortable or kind of

Attached: 44444444.png (837x739, 767K)

Remember people who break promises are the worst

the future careers arc is already set up and Miku and Yotsuba are the ones that need most help with that

She actually looks really weird or awkward here.

Miku is the comfy kind of beauty

Attached: beautiful.jpg (1080x1080, 61K)

This is my fetish. God yotsuba is pure fetish bait

What would Itsukis arc even be about?

Not as pressing of a matter as Rena drama and it can be done in a single chapter

Hooking Yotsuba and Fuutarou up

CUTE!

Attached: CUTE!.jpg (1200x849, 460K)

Where's the release?

Itsuki is probably more mature than Miku. I'd actually believe it if Miku was the baby of the family. She acts like one

>Miku true winner
Implying a meek has any best chance to win the bowl

The way the future paths issue was set up puts it at the same level of importance as passing the test was during the earlier part of the manga so instead of being an arc it could be spread around several arcs

>is more of a younger sister than the youngest sister
Of course she is, Negi spelled it out for you.

Micute.

Attached: 1548686827177.jpg (2822x3496, 569K)

Running away from home after a fight and refusing to return until the other party apologizes is not exactly mature

I mean, Miku stands up when its related to her sisters and Fuutarou but doesnt do that for herself. She was mature enough to forgive Ichika for what she did and Miku seems to have enough insight to read the situation at the very least. Shes by no means a child, but I'd agree of you meant she needs to stand up for herself more, like Nino

Attached: mikuuuu.png (518x800, 427K)

>Is more of a first girl than the first girl

She got more main moments than shitno after the fight

>implying meeks have never won the heart of the MC
>implying micute wont win this one.
>implying the signs are pointing to anyone BUT miku
user you may need your brain checked.

>shitno
who

nino a shit

this

MUH MOMMY

Damn. Nino must really live rent free in some of your heads.

In my dick's head, yeah.

>Looks like Nino is the most irrelevant quint again
>Without Nino their family is over.
She always do everything for them but her sisters never return her beautiful devotion.They completely ignored their pressure or the impact in Nino mind .
Maybe the last arc Itsuki and her sisters will realize that they push too much Nino like it's normal for her to do what she do for them or to be their substitute mom .

>discussing the characters of a manga in a thread of said manga
>r-rent free!!!
Kek how pathetic.

Attached: D8tCPhZUcAI8u55.jpg (720x945, 169K)

Cancer

There are two types of childhood friends. The one that grew up alongside the MC and the long lost childhood friend. The latter tends to win more over the former.

I'm not wrong but y'know keep acting like a fool

Those long lost ones usually have more of a relationship than 2 days.

Fuck off with your spic shit

>I'm not wrong
Lmao
>keep acting like a fool
>said by the dunce who is flustered at discussion about characters in a thread about said characters
Ironic and truly pathetic.

Sadly Yotsuba is not a childhood friend but a promise girl

Dear Yotsubros, thanks for not being actual autists like the ninoniggers or ichicunts or itsucucks.

sincerely all us mikuchads

Attached: exsite.gif (540x304, 2M)

Attached: images (3).jpg (634x484, 32K)

>i-ironic!
Is that going to be what you will spew out of your ass at this point? user, please.

No wonder Itsuki clings on mommy Nino very often

Imagine being so butthurt at discussion about characters in literally a thread about the characters. Keep embarrassing yourself further, it's hilarious.

Pot meet kettle

Whoa, chill out, anons. Don't get so worked out on who is right & who is wrong. Why so serious?

Ironic

What the heck happened to Miku between middle school and high school?

Dear braindead waifufags, please kill yourselves and stop shitting up the threads.
Sincerely all of us Yotsubafags, Ninofags, Ichikafags, Itsukifags and Mikufags.

Attached: 1558653205557.jpg (2228x1600, 2.11M)

Raiha best girl.

Irrelevant or not, so long as she's the one who can keep her family together, even though she would love to get a man into the family too

Attached: 1559928978230.jpg (1100x622, 466K)

Why is Itsuki dressing up as Miku?

Does this count as Kino ^

They've got nothing to do.

I'm curious too. Was she bullied or something?

Attached: 1526250284524.png (243x224, 75K)

HAHAHA IMAGINE AHAHAHAHAH *wheeze* I-M-A-G-I-N-E *gasps for air* AHAHA IMAGINE THINKING AHAHA OKAY OKAY *wipes tear from eye* HEHE IMAGINE THINKING THAT MIKU HAHA WAIT WAIT IMAGINE THINKING THAT MIKU WILL WIN *doubles over* AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAA *falls on back and kicks feet in the air rambunctiously* LMFAOOOOOO

Attached: OH NO NONONONO.png (823x506, 206K)

That's probably for volume 12, i doubt we go back to talking about a character past right after a flashback

A-user, are you okay?

Attached: concerned.png (1920x1080, 2.13M)

>Itsuki + mom + OG dad
We only got one hint of the quints og father, and it was during the field trip arc with Itsuki pretending to be Ichika. I think negi bringing their OG dad into the mix will cause a shit storm for the quints.

Is this your second stroke today?
Shall I call an ambulance?

Attached: but.jpg (788x504, 149K)

Because

Attached: 1560007017416.png (1414x1545, 1.11M)

Perfect wife

Probably bullying and being ridiculed by everyone, including her sisters, for liking Sengoku stuff.

Mikufags are honestly the worst fanbase. There's really no comparison.

>Quints mom is ugly
>Miku looks just like her
>Miku is ugly
kek

So I've been a bit lost for a while. All the quints really have the same hair colors in canon, right?

vidya

I don't think we even need a flashback for that one.

Yes.

Bases user's dying for our sins.

that's a funny way to spell nino

Based

Attached: 1553337332884.jpg (800x450, 66K)

See? This is what I mean. If you look at any given 5toubun thread, it's full of posts like this from Mikufags.

Why are Quintfags such cancer? I can’t wait for negi to btfo of you waifu fags

>everyone who hates Ninofags is a Mikufag
sasuga.

I wasn't supposed to read this for the waifus?

I miss Takedaposting.

To be honest, both Mikufags and Ninofags are the worst fanbases.

Fuu marrying his sister and fucking her right on the alter would be the biggest fuck you to quintfags.

Give him some slack, he has to focus on one concept of the enemy or his world view would crumble.

disgustingly obsessed

No, its sidetail-chan

Attached: C91BE11F-D261-44A1-883B-B1C5D11D0F33.png (1400x1000, 1.34M)

Wasnt the quints mom called a bombshell beauty?

This is what your brain would look like when you overdose on your hatred of Miku.

Attached: miku.jpg (706x985, 115K)

>Probably bullying and being ridiculed by everyone, including her sisters
It wasn't Yotsuba, right?
I mean, she was mad about Miku getting a better score but she wouldn't do that, right?

Rena was canonically a very beautiful woman, Miku looks the same but with bigger tits

Then, Yotsuba went to the bathroom or not?

Attached: C_54.jpg (1369x1062, 614K)

at least not anymore I guess

Attached: 34.jpg (153x180, 7K)

With the line about wanting to know more about Fuu and for him to know more about her it makes more sense for her exposure to be done while chatting with him

Well, don't they look good together

Reminder that Maradona was the one that truly inspire Yotsuba.

Literally the most perfect couple in this series. CUTE

Yes, of course she did
The question is if she went there to piss or to cry

Who do you think you're fooling? Go on, samefag yourself more. All you have is cowardly, meek tactics. Just like Miku.

I want more romantic teasing dynamic between Miku and Fuutarou. Negis done it already so theres no problem in doing it again right?

Attached: hooooolyyyy molyyy.jpg (480x480, 34K)

> calls her childish for playing the game
> gets instant karma for that
> becomes envious
> acts arrogant until towards her up until high-school
It'd be kinda ridiculous because it's just a game, but Yotsuba is the prime suspect because it's hers. That shouldn't be enough though to cause an inferiority complex towards the whole world.

Name calling is not a response, just making sure you understand the concept of an argument here

Soon, Mikufriend. There's gonna be another Miku arc again, this whole story revolves around Miku after all.

Greentext with ironic weeb words is not a response. Just making sure you understand the concept of an argument here.

Attached: 1559857572374.jpg (1633x2048, 312K)

I sincerely doubt that the concept of an argument has ever crossed the deluded and retarded minds of Miku haters.

greentext? Feigning ignorance now are we? Will you feel better if I just say you are correct? Will that make you feel better user?
Dont try to act like the Ninofags. Just be happy Miku is still relevant even after her half assed confession. She still has a chance, thats what you should be happy about

Attached: D8axqN_WsAAuHHm.jpeg.jpg (848x1199, 99K)

So what's her dark little secret that Fuutarou doesn't already know?

Attached: ch84M17.png (1115x1600, 619K)

ahh

Attached: images (3).jpg (411x745, 29K)

>Acts arrogant until towards her up until high-school
ESLfag, she was only arrogant during their first year of high school.

Attached: LOL.png (700x934, 524K)

Attached: 1552643960879.jpg (490x1063, 166K)

Attached: 1558671454601.jpg (860x7004, 742K)

Attached: D8yGyDQUIAE5nre.jpeg.jpg (810x1322, 136K)

Attached: gh.jpg (533x665, 195K)

Could you guys pls shut the hell up about this baseless bickering of whoever is intellectually superior or not?
Irrelevant or not, all quints are still relevant to the end & that includes Nino, as one family, whether you like it or not

Attached: musky elon.png (800x1375, 1.6M)

>>It's ok the be basic and shallow
Good, because her feelings and behaviors are a joke

Exactly. Every quint is relevant whether they like it or not

She'll might tease him about how he was smiling when she confess and the "i know"

I stand corrected (because of the time skip). Still I find it rather unlikely that Nino or Miku would just wait several years before trying to help Yotsuba. Someone who wants to be special doesn't usually react well to a helping hand.

Chapter's out

Jokes to you by the first glance, but not anymore later on. You had best not to take her for granted for too long

what did negi mean by this?

Attached: i mean......jpg (260x506, 51K)

Ch71 showed she's still thinking only about herself when it comes to her crush
Fuutarou actually opened up to her about his insecurities and instead of comforting she just went back to talking about herself

raws up on magapoke

So you STILL can't dispute anything I said. Good to know.
Take what for granted now? That she bendes everything to suit her viewpoints and needs? Now read the original post again, slowly this time, and realize that everything I said still holds even until recent events.

Attached: D8yfmUJXYAEFGUT.jpeg.jpg (692x2048, 473K)

She was probably there to study in secret

Attached: ichilove.webm (550x310, 984K)

It was a lie, all of it

Negi's art during this period was so bad

But what a glorious and sad lie it was.

Attached: ichisad.jpg (413x413, 24K)

Just because you think you're so smart, doesn't mean you can get too ahead of yourself either.
Just wait & see before you could ever justify yourself

Ichika looks weird here. She looks like a frog

Ichibest will forever be best girl for me too user. If Negi makes her the bride I will break down crying probably

Just because you think you're correct, doesn't mean you're right either

Ambiguous ending is gonna be negis ultimate hack play and I’ll forever praise him for it

Fighting on the internet is both pointless and unrewarding in the first place

Not many look good at their worst. Ichika is no exception.
If Negi makes her the bride I will break down crying probably
Same user, seriously.

Attached: uh.png (284x613, 160K)