What did she mean by this?

What did she mean by this?

Attached: sayaka really stupid.jpg (1280x720, 88K)

That we ams treading the path to ultimate destruction

Attached: Metalcapse.jpg (1366x768, 88K)

On the superficial level, she's just admitting she behaved foolishly. On a deeper level, she's giving into nihilistic despair, believing she is a fool for every believing in anything, doing anything, or striving for anything.

Attached: __miki_sayaka_mahou_shoujo_madoka_magica_drawn_by_ameri_cham__3146527a0ede8a5a3ced1f8c62e149fa.jpg (1000x1600, 659K)

She committed the greatest sin one can conceive of: she made Madoka cry. For that, she must die.

She meant meduka is stupid
homu did noffin wrong

Attached: madoka meduka.png (274x316, 150K)

If qb had decided to use boys instead of girls, would witches even happen or would they just be more rare?

it means women are stupid

women are all whores, selfish monsters who only care about virtue signaling, when that catches up with them they cry

she means that she let her friend cuck just because she was hung up on the fact her soul wasn't in her and safely in a gem she carried. So she's fucking dumb.

She's always forgiven.

Attached: 10982a14aced5d461de46c7edbf9c73d.png (689x835, 198K)

Well, she did still die.

"sayaka!11!"

if qb used boys, he would be forced to harness the entropy-defying power of prepubescent lust.

She walked in on this and realized her lover and best friend betrayed her

Attached: 19921858_p0.jpg (476x800, 217K)

Heterosexuality was a mistake.

Stop this.

B A S E D

Attached: 100% NOT GAY.png (1628x916, 1.73M)

Madoka loves Homura

Madoka is straight. She doesn't 'love' Homura in that way.

She was fooled by the usurper, but then, so were we all, it’s not her fault

based

I've done pic related, it's nice
But Meduka is for Homu, now and forever

Attached: Akemi did nothing wrong.jpg (848x600, 545K)

That she's Homu's lover.

Attached: 1533077292931.png (509x512, 214K)

Homu is for Kyouko

Attached: 44155206_p0.png (1323x850, 772K)

Don't you have some produce to steal, Kyucko?

Stupid is as stupid does.

Kyouko is for Sayaka

Attached: yb0ov83k4kl21.jpg (607x800, 267K)

if she bent back any further would she die

It would crash this thread with no survivors.

Isnt it implied that qb used boys in the long past? Girls are used because they are more effective with emotions.

Madoka basically friendzoned Homura into becoming Satan.

Attached: 1536602305769.jpg (720x720, 29K)

This

Attached: 5baac8aa6c78fc6b19c8a0a87c3bc8fd.jpg (818x1157, 1.24M)

Literal brainlet speedwatcher here

I just don't get the end of Rebellion
So Homura stole some of Madokas god power, created a world where everyone's back to how they were, and casually went to live in it while Sayaka is the only one who remembers?

Is Madoka still a god, just unaware of it?

What the fuck is Bebe and why is the same witch who bit Mamis head off now her pet?

I'm going to watch all of the movies again someday, but I guess I was too distracted by Rebellions pretty visuals to actually catch what was happening.

Damn that's hot.

Beware, Madoka can bite!

Attached: 1362778722466.jpg (800x482, 304K)

Nothing it was metaphor. For what? Couldn’t tell you I’m really stupid

The universe rewrite Madoka caused didn't fully affect Homura, hence why she can remember Madoka.
This also means she's the last magical girl with witch potential.
This is where her powers come from, beyond the time and memory manipulation from becoming a magical girl.
I don't think Sayaka is special in forgetting what happened more slowly; she just happens to confront Homura because muh morals.
Madoka also has an episode where she nearly sees through what happened.
The part of Madoka in Homuras universe/world is just her OG personality from before going Madokami, and arguably, that part is not necessary for the law of the cycles to do its job, so it's still in effect in some matter.
There's still a connection between the law and Madoka, but it's not explained further.
Bebes story changed with the universe rewrite at the end of the anime, but it's not totally clear how.

I don't remember anything like that.

2 Weeks left to MagiReco EN

I almost understand it less now that you've spelled it out. I didnt really get what Madoka was supposed to be though but youve explained that at least.
Bebe is still confusing as a character, her only purpose seems to be to throw the viewer off. She has the appearance of the witch that takes out Mami but just turns out to be like Sayaka and likes cheese

Is it any good? As a game?

There are no good gacha.

she is trash

She needs some dicking

I love "Madoka" and want to talk to "her" but I can't speak due to shyness! What should I do?

Attached: 2873182.png (800x1000, 398K)