How do you guys live like this?

I only just recently started really watching animes. Waiting a whole fucking week for 20 minutes of content is fucking brutal man. Who can stomach this shit!? I think this is why netflix had the right idea with releasing whole seasons of content rather than episode at a time.

A typical anime has about a minute for its opening and a minute for the credits. So you effectively get like what.. 18 minutes are actual fucking content? Holy fucking hell. How do you seasoned anime watchers deal with being cliff hangered and having to wait a whole fucking week?

Attached: attackonmange.jpg (1544x2351, 573K)

Just keep on truckin

>Waiting a whole fucking week for 20 minutes of content is fucking brutal man
Have you never followed any half-hour TV program in your life before, or what?

Also, lurk for two years before posting.

That's why you watch/read about 100 manga at the same time.
Everyday is release day.
Same goes for comics as well. But those haven't been good since the 90's.

You're supposed to fill in that time by watching complete series in your backlog, stupid

I don't bother watching seasonal anime until it's already over because I prefer to binge watch. Following along with an anime every week is only fun if you're shitposting about it with Yea Forums.

This just tells me that you've never watched anything as it's come out. Most scripted TV series regardless of where they were made are weekly. You get even less content per week with manga but having a week or month in between chapters (or episodes in your example) allows the content to be thought about more or discussed. Binging stuff is fine occasionally (and it's hard not to if you're watching/reading something finished) but I at least feel like stuff I binge sticks with me less than stuff I watch/read weekly/monthly.

See I don't know whether to read the attack on titan manga or just watch the anime. I am tempted to read the manga but wouldn't that spoil the anime essentially. I think I Just need to be patient. Do most people watch the anime and read the manga? at least for other animes etc. I also have been watching hajime ippo which is pretty good.

EHcucks killed the anime

>spoil the anime
How do you even remember to breathe when your brain thinks this is something that happens. How is reading the manga spoiling the anime but watching the anime isn't spoiling the manga? I sometimes watch anime adaptations but generally don't think they're worth the time because they're usually downgrades art-wise, poorly animated, and sometimes even fuck up scenes.

I just don't like how mangas are often black and white aren't they? Also, you don't get the same emotion when reading a manga. For example, there are some really energizing moments in my hero academia that I don't think would transfer the same energy if I were to have read the manga.

test
うんち
僕ヒデは駄作

Oh you kids these days. In my day you had to wait a whole week for new episodes of ANY show to come out. And you had to catch it in its exact timeslot too, or hope you had a friend who could record it for you.

...oh man i feel old.

zoomer spotted.

Just read the manga

Are you someone that unironically thinks movie adaptations of books are better than the book?

The original version of the story is the way it was meant to be consumed. Very, very rarely do adaptations exceed the original work. It's just something you get used to man, your imagination fills in the blanks and moving images for you. Not only that, but reading something allows you to pause if you want during certain scenes. Look at the details of an image, take your time and go through the content at your own pace.

Experience: I started watching One Piece near 15 years ago. I caught up to the manga around Thriller Bark, then decided to read the manga because I couldn't wait for the anime, and the pacing had gotten fucking slow by that point. It took a bit of time to get used to, but now I can't imagine actually continuing to WATCH the series as the main way I experience it. The anime series is fucked up pacing-wise, and so many scenes are ruined because of the way they decided to show things.

If you just have the art and the writing, you create your own pacing, and shit is absorbed better. A truly epic scene lets you linger on it, there are times where if it's a REALLY good chapter, I go back a few pages and just go through what happened once more.

It's comfy.

Just give up, you'll never make it.

>animes

Attached: 1535565889644.png (374x510, 162K)

>the source material spoil the adaptation
kek. imagine being this stupid.

Pick up hxh, steel your patience.

It's the opposite for me. Most manga/LN get garbage adaptation. OPM ss2 is a good example. Murata's artwork has better animation than the actual anime. All the series you talk about are expectations because they get decent adaptation but even that you still have to suffer the slow pacing or ugly CGI.

The idea is to watch the episode and then discuss it with other people, that's a fun thing to do, releasing all the series at once means no discussion, if you don't consider talking with other people as a fun thing to do simply don't watch seasonal shows and go watch something else that i'm 100% sure you have on your backlog.

The trick is to start reading the manga, watching a shit ton of other shows and reading one manga after another. There‘s enough content out there to keep you entertained until the next new episodes and chapters come out.
But when they‘re taking breaks, that‘s when thingsget tough. Then you‘ll have to read shit you‘d drop otherwise or god forbid do something irl

>then discuss it with other people, that's a fun thing to do
>fun
Rarely. Most of the times it‘s just turbo autismos sperging out

>Animes
ya, it's probably not worth, don't worry young one queuing for fortnite only takes a minute.

Attached: BEGONE REIFAG.jpg (770x442, 20K)

Well, I gave you another option didn't I.