Untitled

Attached: 1530735844645.jpg (640x480, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/_/search/image/bkNCqnEaZWbw38asHBbR9w/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm an orphan too. Feels bad.

pinkshit living up to it's name

Sakura BEST girl.

:( You have my condolences user

Lmaoing @ ur life

>Hinatafag make thread out of revenge
Not this shit again.

Great pickup lines

I liked this part because she knew she fucked up when Sasuke gave her the death stare

my father left

Wow. Growing up, kids always made fun me because I didn't have parents. I would expect Yea Forums of all places would sympathize. After all, this place is for degenerates, losers, kissless virgins, and introverts with crippling social anxieties.

What are you on about? People are always mean to each other in Yea Forums, thats the fun of it, chill out

Sometimes those kids don’t grow up and still do things for attention. Also many are just joking

God I wish Sakura would insult, humiliate and bully me like that.

>doesn't even know the boy she's obsessed with is an orphan
Off to a good start.

>muh hinata boogieman
Rent free

Every badass worth his or her salt in Beanruto always had noteworthy parents. Who the fuck spawned Sakura? She was so fucking useless they spared her the embarrassment of naming her parents.

We dont even see her parents

Did you enjoy Shazam?

I still can’t believe Sakura said that you Sasuke’s face

Remember that chapter where she said she's on par with Naruto and Sasuke.
I member.
But yeah, totally fucking useless character.

Who?

My point exactly. Hell, I'd rather have her swapped with Kiba because he had way more raw potential than 'me angry me smash' cookiecutter Fagura.

Yes actually it was really good. Why do you ask?

What are you on about? People are always complaining about people being dicks to each other in Yea Forums, thats the reality of it, chill out faggot

Gender swapped kiba would be hot did you see his sister

Are you autistic?

If you are going to make a naruto thread make it interesting. Don't bait the newfags with sakura

What are you on about? People are always complaining about people who complain about people being dicks to each other in Yea Forums, thats the reality of it, chill out faggot

I want Sakura to step on me!

>I would expect Yea Forums of all places would sympathize
go cry to your mom about it

Shit yes that's exactly what Naruto and Sasuke needed for some actual character development outside of the usual tropes. FemKiba teaching Naruto how to get a natural attunement with Kurama because dogs, foxes it's all the same at that point. And Sasuke wouldn't be such a little bitch about >muh family if he had someone living with a pack of dogs instead of some pink-haired nobody repeating his name over and over.

I'm an orphan too but i'm also low functioning psychopath so i don't feel sad or have empathy. Bullying people on Yea Forums is fun

Sakura is one of the most popular characters on the show, so people will always reply to the threads as long as that pink hair is visible

Attached: 5264D9D9-A3D9-4BD0-AB6E-A2B9EA48732A.gif (540x540, 1.1M)

Isn't that a fairly empty existence?

>tfw inner Sakura will never insult me
Why even live?

Jesus Christ from what shithole you came from

>"I literally never watched Naruto."

Never fails.

Attached: Kizashi and Mebuki.png (854x480, 501K)

What? Go back to gaia, faggot.

>bright pink hair Sakura
He got cucked.

Post a manga panel where they appear

Yes but i have anime and manga too.

>Anti-Sakurafag is confirmed completely brainless.

Yup. Never fails.

Why does it seem like most people who hate Sakura completely know fuck all about the series and ask the dumbest questions with even dumber answers?

Sakura is hot but useless abs has the ierfonality if a cunt

Edgy. Must be summer.

I'm probably the most mature below 19 being in Yea Forums

Kiba on team 7 wouldve been based

Literally worst girl in the whole series.

Ino > sakura
Hinata > sakura
Ten-ten > sakura
Tsunami > sakura
Temari > sakura
Kin tsuchi > sakura
Kurenai > sakura
Anko > sakura
Yugao > sakura
Tayuya > sakura
Tsunade > sakura
Shizune > sakura
Konan > sakura
Karin > sakura
Samui > sakura
Mei terumi > sakura

Literally backwards. Sorry that Sakura has more popularity than your nobody waifu. No need to be bitterly jealous about it.

and
Haku > sakura

Not canon

Unironic cringe: the thread

Because it's about an orphan and how foster families are real families too.

How the fuck was there even a single person who liked her character?

>Hinata beats her little sister in a novel written by someone else. Not even adapted in the anime.
>"Canon."
>Sakura's parents appear in a movie and the anime and designed by Kishimoto and was supposed to be in the manga, but time constraints prevented him.
>"NOT CANON!"

Lol.

Based. Orphans and People with dead parents BTFO

Kishimoto wrote her parents for the Infinite Tsyukyomi movie (and mentioned he never had the opportunity to introduce him in the manga), her dad would have been Hokage if Minato wasn’t chosen.

Butthurt sacuckra tards

>MUH HINATA MUH HINATA MUH HINATA
Cope

How do you know when youre bullying someone instead of them intentionally baiting you to waste your time?

I mean if you don’t think blogposts and “””explaining Yea Forums””” to newfags is cringe you must be pretty cringe yourself

Let's put that to the test, kid. I'm also a 'below 19 years old mature being' "intellectual".

Why do people defend her anyways? What makes her worth fighting for? What special qualities does she have? Or any positive qualities for her generic schoolgirl character

any of those girls listed above is either hotter, stronger, cooler, more useful & more interesting than sacuckra

Then why was sakura much more popular than any of them?

>Inb4 "N-No HINATA is more popular! Nobody likes Sakura! Kishimoto said she sucks! No, that poll doesn't count!"

That's a pretty good reverse tier.

Replace all instances of "Sakura" with "Hinata" and you got it.

Done.

Ino > Hinata
Hinata > Hinata
Ten-ten > Hinata
Tsunami > Hinata
Temari > Hinata
Kin tsuchi > Hinata
Kurenai > Hinata
Anko > Hinata
Yugao > Hinata
Tayuya > Hinata
Tsunade > Hinata
Shizune > Hinata
Konan > Hinata
Karin > Hinata
Samui > Hinata
Mei terumi > Hinata

> Hinata > hinata

damn...

Asuka is worse than her

Why was she such a cunt to anyone who wasnt named sauce

>No, that poll doesn't count!
Ironic coming from a pickshitfag

Hinata has bigger tits than most of them though.

He should change it to her little sister, then it'll be flawless.

>Muh tits!

Oh yeah, I forgot that's the only thing worth a damn about Hinata even though Tsunade beats her in that department.

Stop spamming your shitty thread, Narutard

desuarchive.org/_/search/image/bkNCqnEaZWbw38asHBbR9w/

Yea... As opposed to pink cuck who doesn't beat anyone in any department

I only remember them because Sakura's mom is a semen demon and that Western Futa comic with her and Sakura

based Schizo bro