Re-fucking-minder that if you are fucking ok with defending semihumans slaves then you are also incredibly fucking ok...

Re-fucking-minder that if you are fucking ok with defending semihumans slaves then you are also incredibly fucking ok with defending actual real life slaves regardless of color skin

Attached: This could be your GF.jpg (1280x720, 62K)

As long as they are cute

Only roody-poos should be slaves.

Attached: 1553934173717~01.png (391x402, 162K)

You didn’t have to remind me. I am very well aware and wish you were my slave.

k

stop trying to make this shitshow sound better than it is

I do not defend catgirls as slaves because furfags should be exterminated instead

I'm sure that thanks to your thread thousands of chinese have been freed for their underground nike slave factories and now they are free to chose between prostitution and working on the rice fields

I'm not defending them cause they are slaves you fucking idiot, i'm defending them because they are cute and I want to fuck them.

It's easier for me to imagine a world with demi-humans where I can defend slaves than a world with niggers.

Yes, and?

Oh boy its an isekai slavery thread, this totally will result in worthwhile discussion pertaining to anime and manga

To be fair, she re-enslaves herself after she's been freed.
That makes her the uncle ruckus of the slaves

Attached: discussing the fur-fag epidemic.jpg (1200x628, 65K)

But I don't care about negroes, if I had the power to change every nigger in the world for cute demihumans I would do it in an instant.

But slaves are for petting and healing.

One wonders what kind of replies does OP even expects

That too.

Attached: 0396.jpg (836x1200, 201K)

No. U

Attached: aultcray-melromarc-66515.jpg (350x490, 46K)

If real life slaves were half as cute and a hundredth as useful as Raphtalia, maybe they would have been worth something.

Attached: 1520019833719.png (432x429, 240K)

I’m okay with slavery

Never busted a nut so hard

Some of the other isekai have had chapters witha few pages of sex, but I don't think any did it as well as that one has. I hope taking Sherry's virginity is even better. I don't see why it can't include some blood shown.

Then what about human slaves in the demihuman supremacist country that neighbors melromarc?

I too enjoy waiting fucking forever for sex scenes

It is a more realistic balance of sex vs. dungeon than the WN, but it would benefit from more often including an additional page or two of sex.

you are basically acknowledging that minorities are subhuman by using this argument

and not even cute subhumans

when is this shit getting updated? i want more scenes to beat my meat to and also see that new girl.

Shut up, Motoyasu.

>Inhuman lifeforms are the same as differently colored humans
Do you also refuse to eat animal products and wear leather?

Meant for finger fuck molesting
Meant for deep throating

There wasn't a chapter last month, but I haven't heard if this month was delayed too. If it is done right, when the new girl is introduced it will take a few months for bathing, sex with her, then a little more with Roxanne.

Well yeah.
Work is literally slavery if you're required to do it to live, so if you don't support slavery then you don't support capitalism or America.

FUCK THE SHIELD
AND FUCK DEMIHUMANS

Attached: 1554812785605.png (1290x1821, 651K)

I wouldnt mind a slave or two in real life.

>defending semihumans
are you talking about the nekomimi in shield hero or niggers?
they're all subhumans, but at least nekomimi are cute and don't commit disproportionate levels of crime

I'm not opposed to slavery because it's degrading: some people are born trash. I'm opposed because I don't know anyone who deserves to call the shots of somebody else's life.

Im Ok with slavery in humans
I mean, wageslaving already exists but no one bats an eye because theres no hard physical abuse

Attached: 1559754803224.webm (640x640, 1.95M)

What does this have to do with anime, retard? Stop equating 2D and 3D.

I wish Raphtalia was my slave.

>no one bats an eye

They've been batting eyes all their life user, thats why marxism and communism exist.

Attached: 1557251631927.jpg (545x526, 49K)

Nothing, its a bait thread

like a say everytime on reddit, this show peaked at episode 4 when it resolved its central thesis. since then its degenerated into a barely mediocre world building fantasy adventure story.
The premise is beyond stupid, the characters are shallow versions of clichés, and the world is not interesting in the slightest.
The ONLY thing this show has going for it past ep 4 is the loli slave girls.

Fair game senpai!

>like a say everytime on reddit
Really nigger

yes, really. while it does have its flaws, reddit puts out consistent threads for episode discussion after they air. back when I thought this series was enjoyable, I frequented these threads to talk about the episode, but when I saw the show deteriorating in quality, I began to point out the obvious problems with it

Yes, and?

Attached: the south.jpg (541x459, 91K)

>Im Ok with slavery in humans
>I mean, wageslaving already exists but no one bats an eye because theres no hard physical abuse

The rise of shield entrepises
suddenly a business have been left without Sales managers, so the CEO summons 4 Sales managers from a fantasy world
they all come with magical smartphones that let them level up and gain salesmanery experience
all summoned hero.. ups salesmen get salarymen, except the shield salesman
a pretty salarywoman decides to get employed bit the shield, however the next day she betrays and accuses him of rape
thus with his reputation ruined and without any workforce he decides to employ an underage girl whose parents death left her with a debt

I finished the web novel today and wow that went to shit after the pope fight. Did the author run out of ideas after that point?

If demi humans have two animal ears and two human ears, then they deserve to be enslaved for having such shit character design. Literally sub-subhuman.

>wageslavery
I feel like that's not actually a real thing, just made up bullshit like "deadnaming."

America is done for. China is the new ruler. I know it may be worse but fuck Americans so I don't care

>If demi humans have two animal ears and two human ears
they don't, at least not Shield Hero's particular brand of demihumans

Attached: ears.jpg (1920x1080, 154K)

>breathing is literally forced labor if you're required to do it to live

Most people have to work for a living, user. They don't have a choice in the matter, and the fruits of their labor become in large part someone else's profits. It's a reasonable comparison.

I wish people shit on shows like Working! more for making wage slavery sound fun and harmless instead of giving Shield Hero so much crap.

Slavery was a net benefit for the darkies that ended up here.

yes of course. being stripped of your freeeom and getting beaten and raped day and night was a beneficial thing.

Same for them, they pretty much have the same belief as human supremasist.

This thread again. Slavery in the ancient world was not the brutal Americas style slavery of the Civil War era. Slaves were expensensive and status symbols. You try not to damage your own property. In many civs, people willingly sold themselves into slavery so that they can enter the sultan's harem or join elite units in the military. The advent of industrialized farming changed all that. Slaves became a cheap commodity and were treated as such. The racist component of slavery also were amplified in the Americas. Previous civs had no compulsions on enslaving their own race.

Good, but not perfect. The ear placement is too high, so it'd structurally weaken the skull. I can't support slavery, but I won't oppose segregation. If the ears were lower, then maybe we could talk about equal rights.

Most living beings have to exert some kind of effort to survive. Humans aren't unique in that regard. Can you clarify what exactly you object to? Is it that you need to exert effort or is it the social contract of someone else benefiting from your labor?

>Burgerland are the responsibles again
What a surprise

And their descendants basically get to live NEET lives on welfare without any expectations of giving back to the society that foot the bill while the faggots on their high horses in acedemia throw meritocracy out the window and blatantly lower the standards for them to be accepted into prestigious positions. People are throwing themselves on their knees begging for niggers to take advantage of a system rigged in their favor yet they'd still rather wallow in their ghettos smoking weed and robbing gas stations.

Niggers are useless even as farm tools

slavery is bad because its super fucking inefficient as a economic system. Anime slave girls are for lewding not economic production so its fine.

Attached: 1542680142918.png (303x368, 170K)

blame democrats

Where are this type of nigger exactly? The type I know are literally civils and even respectables people. I don't believe that ALL black people are like that.

This. literally everything is tilted in their favor and they somehow manage to fuck it all up.

>semihumans

>I don't believe that ALL black people are like that

thats the problem with leftist faggots, it doesn't have to be all, just enough

Reminder that Malty didn't deserve the Pig King and the heroes and the queen are all psychotic pieces of dog shit.

demihumans
>cute
>innocent
>actually dindo nufin
>I want to buy one for 20 silvers

niggers
>not cute
>violent
>dido everything
>you couldn't pay me to own one

Attached: 1535649865617.jpg (737x1016, 62K)

Slaves became much more valuable due to industrialized farming and the cotton gin, yes, but slaves weren't cheap commodities. Otherwise your typical southern yeomen wouldn't have existed and West Virginia wouldn't exist as well