The worst kind of JoJo fans are the ones who think Nazi Tendency is best of the first three parts...

The worst kind of JoJo fans are the ones who think Nazi Tendency is best of the first three parts. They are boring sheep.

Attached: jojo_s_bizarre_adventure__battle_tendency_by_ravefirell_d931so0.jpg (700x1050, 509K)

>Not liking Nazi Tendency
Kill yourself nigger

Attached: 15600260447.jpg (960x960, 105K)

The worst kind of Jojo 'fans' are the ones who always start part wars.

kill yourself leftist basedcuck

objectively wrong

>Triggered, you alt-right CHUD?

>Joseph has to always bullshit his way to victory through asspulls.
>Ceaser is useless in the end.
>Lisa Lisa is useless in the end.
>Wamuu is the only interesting Pillar Man.
>Shows Nazis in a favorable light.
It's objectively right.

Is this supposed to be ironic?
These are all reasons why it's the best part

I liked part 2 at first, but the way the supporting characters get shafted so Joseph can shine makes him very Mary Sueish.

>makes him very Mary Sueish
Name one Jojo protagonist that isn't a Mary Sue and asspull their way to victory

Jotaro.

>star finger

jolyne and johnny

>Jotaro
>Not a Mary Sue
>Didn't asspull his way to victory
You serious?

Attached: 15577797905.png (329x346, 218K)

Imagine getting triggered like OP because "All germans were evil during WW2" isn't applied in a work of fiction

Attached: 095769534a7994b71953eff65973ffd0.jpg (500x406, 22K)

What's with you stupid redditors and nazis? You know that at least every country has had it's fair share of torture and shit right? The japanese literally bombed americans, yet you're consuming their media. The chinese literally have their entire internet banned because of the massacre. Korea exists and the commies were all fucked up too. What's with you people obsession with Nazis?

based, part 2 is worst not because of the nazi's, but because of caesar, kars and le quirky joestar

Attached: act 4.gif (378x213, 854K)

fucking yes

I was going to ignore this but Jojo after 2 just sucks. Nothing gets your blood pumping maybe it’s just me.

hamoncuck spotted

Attached: cringenareff.jpg (720x398, 27K)

what the fuck was this? Why is Joseph so autistic?

Attached: 8a1.png (639x363, 88K)