Raildex

New Key visual
twitter.com/toaru_project/status/1137959419617001473

Attached: 1560161638265.jpg (4096x2610, 1.54M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/g0rcqKyU2BU
archiveofourown.org/works/7109122?view_adult=true
lovecraft.fandom.com/wiki/Kenneth_Grant
jp.square-enix.com/presents/info/20190611002066.html
youtu.be/oVH2Ay-TXWU
live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv320207718
youtube.com/watch?v=cTOf-Xl_a7o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Loli Mikoto is so sexual

EVERYTHING REFLECTS TO DARKNESS

WITNESS INSIDE OF MY HEAD

EVERYTHING REFLECTS TO DARKNESS

We will be getting this Touma very soon

Attached: D8szj4rU8AQMgYB.jpg (699x1199, 123K)

He’s so strong. How did his arms get that big?

LO a cute but the males look bad in this style

Will LO show the first animated nipples?

I'm licking her nipples right now.

Attached: 1558125079006.png (2560x1600, 2.61M)

I want to bite Worst's thighs

Accel is handsome there. He’s not as buff or handsome as Touma is so there’s no reason to feel threatened. He’s not bad though.

Something about this artstyle just screams hentai to me. I can't be the only one.

Definitely not. It more looks like a music anime.

Now that you mention it I always do feel kind of threatened whenever another male character does something cool or looks good in this series. Kind of weird that I never noticed it before. I wonder why we all do that.

>"I want accel to look like this"
Nah. OP Hunkcel is better

Attached: Accel.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

Who knows? It could be anything. I don’t think about it much.

I bet those things would always fuck with and sexually harass him.

Why does he look like Kino Seeker's mc?

T. Fujo

>I want Accelerator, who is canonically supposed to be androgynous, to look masculine

Attached: Accel.png (545x599, 460K)

Accel should have been the MC instead of Touma.

The picture you posted looks closer to LN Accel so yea?

Accelerator is a freak not a bad boy straight out of fujobait

>Railgun S3 got cancelled for this

God damn. I never realize how good looking and athletic Touma is.

>quadruple brain damage
>2 eons old
>majin ptsd
>eldritch fish eggs
>10034 confirmed deaths +whatever happened in the infinite hells
why does this normal high school buy continue to suffer?

Attached: nightmares.png (541x195, 80K)

This Last Order looks like she'd suck me off for 50 cents and a quick hug

Do you think there will be people watching this without ever watching any other raildex thing or even knowing what raildex is?

Attached: 1274323302472.jpg (1280x720, 120K)

Are you retarded?

If theres WHOA COOL EPIC FIGHTS then it will get the normalfag crowd

I don't think it'll be very popular

Is Junko STR or DEX?

She's ACK

At the very least, if you're not a total newfag but avoid Raildex you should know who Mikoto and Accelerator are.
There might be a few people who watch it just because Accelerator is a meme but now that the whole JC Staff is bad sentiment is catching fire it won't get as much traction.

Misaki a pile of shit

No. The only people watching this will be dedicated ingun fans, It is a bad spin-off after all.

Oh damn, now that I look at the calendar we're only a month away from Accel. Hopefully it washes away the stench of Index 3.

youtu.be/g0rcqKyU2BU
No butts

Attached: index butt 2.jpg (945x1218, 903K)

The Opening is very early OT Accelerator at least. But I think the ending song is perfect for the science side of the franchise in general. I adore it.

Attached: democracy.png (1279x1439, 1.89M)

>There might be a few people who watch it just because Accelerator is a meme

I hadn't considered this. I wouldn't put it past Yea Forums.

Attached: 1277374312230.png (900x576, 582K)

One of these don't belong

>science side
>he still believes aleister's lies

Attached: 1555442656996.jpg (225x350, 31K)

Cute butt

c-cute

Attached: 1551255062461.png (1200x1600, 728K)

Acktually, I know someone with a much more red and tight ass

If you meme enough threads about Accel vs your favourite character then maybe it would gain some traction

I can't believe Accelerator's anime will save Raildex.

Powerlevel threads have been dead for a while now.
They had a resurgence like two years ago with the dyke from re:creators, but nothing since really brought them back. Not even Fiamma like some people insinuated.

Whats the best crackship in the series?

Rikka T.? She got a nice round ass, I heard she canonically ends up with Yuuta, such a lucky lad dare I say

Attached: rikka.jpg (1920x1080, 1009K)

Yuuta gonna suffocate under that fat

objectively Kakine x Uiharu

Misamisa

>constantly teased by the author
>crackship

Touma x Mikoto

Attached: 1368861905918.jpg (1440x1568, 326K)

To be honest, the anime kind of did a poor job at showing just how broken Fiamma was supposed to be.

Kurokami

Any fanart?

You just need to pick some really mainstream newfag series whose audience haven't gotten used to it and know to not reply to it.
Like if you make a bait MHA thread and shit on them for not being able to beat Accel or something, I'm sure you'd get some traction

>crackship

If Othinus's phase fuckery is any indication, Mikoto and Accelerator would actually be a couple -- or at the very least friends on speaking terms -- if Touma never entered the picture.

>Misaki brain damage
>Index brain damage
What are the other two from? I legit don't remember.

Cendrillion and Estelle.

This

Touma brain damage
Audience brain damage.

Lovecraft Touma soon.

Attached: 1559617018810.jpg (1300x678, 122K)

You know, the only reason I can actually get hyped for Lovecraft is Kamachi showing he could do it in NT4.

Attached: kamikuround.jpg (1000x1000, 317K)

Guys, I think I love ack

I don't have any saved but 電磁通行 is their tag on pixiv.

I'm sure Touma could get them to talk if he just asked them to.

Attached: Dslir2YVsAAlvP8.jpg (1739x2048, 603K)

He wouldn't, though. He rarely involves himself in other peoples' personal matters. He'd just monologue to himself about how they have their own circumstances and leave them be.

Since he isn't here:
What's the chance of Rikka Yuuta?

You telling me Touma cucked Accelerator before they even met?

Touma saved Accelerator from having to deal with Mikoto on a daily basis. A true friend.

Railgun S and Index 3 kinda added wave to Mikoto's hair

Mikoto pegging when?

archiveofourown.org/works/7109122?view_adult=true

I agree, I was using it as an example that something could still get them on speaking terms even in the real world. Maybe the Sisters would have been a better choice on my part.

kys

>no big order composer
Ah fuck I kind wanted jazz music for Accel

>“Please… fuck me… Mistress…” Mikoto grimaced. How could she be saying this? Each word left a foul taste in her mouth that didn't go away when she swallowed. Even so, her nipples hardened as the air left her lungs.
>Misaki smiled and removed her fingers, then started to look around below the bench. “Very well. Stand at the end of the bench and bend over.”\
>Mikoto obliged and closed her eyes. She didn't even want to know what was going on behind her now. She had bent over—literally—to Misaki’s will. Where was the defiance she had entered with?
>After spending a moment rummaging about, Misaki stood up and took a position behind Mikoto.
>“!!!” Something solid had been smacked across Mikoto’s ass. Much like the smacks against her pussy, the impact seemed to burn the pain and the pleasure into her.
>“Mistress…!”
>“You said you wanted to be fucked, didn’t you? You’re lucky I’ve decided to be so kind.” Misaki spent the next minute or so adjusting straps, before pressing that same “something solid” up against Mikoto’s lower lips.
>“You’re already soaked, so there should be no issue.” Misaki started slowly pushing the strapon inside.
>“nnnn… Hiiii!!” Mikoto let out a sound somewhere between a yelp and a moan as Misaki continued to spread her pussy wide. She wasn’t being stretched to the point of pain, but whatever she had affixed to herself was just thick enough to bring about sensations she was totally unfamiliar with.
>“You know, I don’t usually do this for my servants. But I can see you’re something special!” Misaki continued pushing inwards. She was still only about half way in when she started pulling out again.
>“Nnahhhh…”
>Misaki started going back in, further this time. Mikoto’s moaning grew a bit louder. This felt much better than it had any right to.

It's not like the SISTERs interact with him. The one time one of them meets up with him, it was purely by chance because she was a target of Accelerator's enemy. Even if they don't hate him, the Will of the Misaka Network can be pretty thorny with him.

>outdated Misamisa

It's nowhere near closer.

Mikoto x Mikotofags

Akikawa Mie brain damage, he can never remember her.

I don't think she is all that thorny with him to be quite honest.

She's pretty critical of him and she was pretty vicious in her debut.

I don't recall the LN mentioned anything about the IT/Swarm has anything similar to octopus tentacles.

The artist probably thinks it's an outer god or whatever, which would be pretty fucking lame. The Cthulhu Mythos is only a century old and it really has nothing to do with Thelema or the Aeons at all.

Critical yes but vicious no.

"If you fuck up again I swear on me mum I'll send you into a deeper hell than you can even imagine" isn't vicious to you?

KamiKuro hands down

He can remember Mie. Misaki made a comment about how he remembered her but not the person he saved.

Yes it is retard. Accel is supposed to look like a twink, not a jock

I've seen a lot of tentacles when it comes to the zoo fanart. I guess that's the go to for freaky horror shit.

Attached: The Zoo.jpg (849x1200, 555K)

That is one time and that was more of a threat than her being downright vicious towards him. Generally though while she might be highly critical and quite blunt with him, she's not vicious towards him. In fact most of the time she's giving him much needed advice and wants Accel to be happy and move on from the Sisters.

New demon lord will be born soon boys and girls. Get ready and wear your diapers, things will end up pretty messy.

Mikoto, Misaki and Index in the cover are actually possibilities of Kamijou Touma

lovecraft.fandom.com/wiki/Kenneth_Grant

No you're the retard because I never once said that Accel should look like a jock. I just don't think the anime in general, no matter which one, has got Accel's design right.

Says there he was expelled.

Don’t worry. He’s still not cuter than Touma. Touma won’t lose his harem just because Accel got cuter.

I don't think it's supposed to be what the artist thinks IT is, it's just what he thought looked cool. The post had this Mermaid Index on it too.

Attached: D8szj4oU0AAchgJ.jpg:orig.jpg (1148x1499, 218K)

>The Cthulhu Mythos is only a century old
I mean the real Crowley was only 15 years older than Lovecraft.

Touma isn't cute. Normal high school boys are not supposed to be cute.
He's a proper ape, like any man.

He’s really strong. Have you seen his arms lately? He’s been working out.

Last Order looks cuter than usual here.

All of the girls look good. I can't wait for the Scavenger designs to be shown.

Fiamma is still the poster boy for our fandom for powerlevel threads in forums after all those years despite stronger people showing up. It usually goes something like this: Fiamma(Meme ability)>Accel/Kakine(broken gimmicks)>Othinus(universal battles and rarely used because Gungnir and phases are hard to explain in context)

But the anime is very close to the LN. He's a skiny lanklet,

Retard

Pretty strong high, they do have some yuri tease, but that's it

Retard.

Retards

chuu!

Attached: 69866618_p0.jpg (1216x1088, 947K)

I don't get it. This is bad even as crack ship. She literally called him disgusting beta cuck when she heard his name.

It's funny how Mikoto is still seething while Chadcelerator is continuously moving up in the world.

More like moving to the irrelevancy.

Based lmao

So the same place as Mikoto?

Wrong, normal high school boys are very cute.

Attached: 74294214_p33.jpg (948x1000, 788K)

I swear it seems like there's more Kamisato fanart now than when he was actually in the novels

>literally the boss of AC while Mikoto still can't even confess

Attached: smug clone.jpg (450x525, 62K)

I have also notice a lot of it is with Touma being his boyfriend. Guess people love KamiKami

Does anyone remember how some fags predicted Touma going on a mad chase after Kamisato to get WR'ed?
Do you lads still think it has a chance of happening?

Attached: 65226461_p33.png (993x618, 987K)

Mikoto is a stalker, so she will be there all the time.
Boss of Touma backyard more accurate.

When does this anime take place chronologically?

Assuming Kamisato still has it, I wouldn't be surprised if someone went after it by now

Acceleratorfags should be grateful Kakine is still alive. The fact that Kakine always scales with Accelerator guarantees him an arc of relevancy. But no, expecting MC #2 Sasuga Accelerator, he truly is TRUE NUMBER TWO to fade into irrelevance is a pipe dream.

Attached: 145567436784.jpg (249x202, 26K)

Second half of some unspecified year in the 21st century

Accel? A few days before episode 2 of index s2

What does she smell like?

Attached: 08F4180D-1DB8-4EFB-8CFD-78C2954247A8.jpg (640x681, 80K)

Thanks

Like a thunderstorm

ozone

recently i'm finding more Accel andTouma and Kamisato and Touma art compared to other pairings, pretty weird

Isn't that just my doing? It's funny, though, I always see my Kamikami stuff posted here but not my other raildex drawings.

Attached: untitled.jpg (1125x735, 288K)

Checked

Please keep it up lad, shit's good.
I'm not gay tho.

Accel anime will save Raildex.

Attached: LO Accel anime.webm (1280x720, 164K)

You should draw Estelle or the Scavengers for the upcoming anime

My seasonal dose of badass & and loli/small girl combo.

He should do Febri x Aogami.

You sure? But thanks.

I like the Scavengers so maybe I will.

yikes

seething

And thank god for that. I'm tired of him and his boring and aimless non-plot.

Touma X Saten

The animation quality would be needing to do a lot of heavy lifting for the story for that to happen.

look mom I said it again!

You forgot his shitty asspulls powerups

???

Attached: IMG_20190611_104407.jpg (184x449, 27K)

Repent lolicon.

Is there something special on the visual?

Attached: 1528682691754.jpg (1050x1520, 404K)

I’m attracted to Saten!

She’s our friend.

I hate her.

We all do

We all do.

Samefagging is an art, not everyone is very good at it it seems.

So Touma becomes nrvnqsr?

I guess each series are supposed to have their own art style?
Index vs Railgun vs Accel, although even Index has had art style updates over the years.

But Railgun and Index use the same style?

You sure?

Attached: 1553335280052.png (854x933, 170K)

He looks like a saturday morning villain in the mugshot

Attached: DaGzygWUMAARkP9.jpg (700x1000, 74K)

That's exactly the kind of pointy chin Touma was afraid of getting in NT16.

I wanna BREED with this Last Order. Yuuichi Tanaka's Last Order is just boring.

Reminder that Accelerator is a big tsundere.

Attached: Accel1909010046.jpg (3146x6140, 1.71M)

I always imagined her having no panties since she wore a translucent skirt. Shame, such a great design wasted on a 1 volume character.

So is there no new Index manga chapter this month? Also, shouldn't we be getting the full cover for NTR22 (with logo) already?

Attached: 5hAAXCl.jpg (2200x3120, 1.24M)

>things that are needed:
-Full artwork of the last Index III bluray cover
-Index-tan 7 subbed
-Index III OST 2
-NT22 R cover
-Index III subbed Bluray batch download + user edits

>that Misaki
Literal perfection. Too bad it'll be wasted on Denki Kong's grubby pawns.

>Misaki's dress
Anons who said she looked like a banana were right, there's literally a banana peel design hanging down her crotch.

I want to rail Last Order

>Full artwork of the last Index III bluray cover

We have that, unless you mean a HQ scan.

Attached: 00000038.jpg (700x940, 366K)

I missed this one, thanks.

>Touma about to punch Index
Based Haimura.

The anime will never make Touma's hair fluffy

She wants to apeel to a monkey and a gorilla. She's a clever girl.

Goddammit Mikoto is such a perfect girl.

She looks like she belongs in a wheelchair and in another Kamachi series.

She belongs in my bedroom, sitting on my face.

?

Attached: 1549954844066.png (108x113, 28K)

It's the forehead that makes this design hot.

JUST waifu2x my shit up

>Koyasu trying to look even more serious than KL

Attached: D8v_XnMUEAADG1G.jpg (1600x900, 307K)

What a strange combination of characters.
>also Knight Leader is the only one not in red

Saten is a good friend.

That’s true.

And Index too!

how is it so erotic

Is Railgun the only Kamachi series with female protagonist?

How did Touma get such massive arms?

>Touma saved Accelerator from having to deal with Mikoto on a daily basis.
Touma should have saved him from her clones as well. They don't go biri-biri on him but they are extremely cunning.

Attached: Anime-ToAru-Misaka-Imouto-Misaka-Mikoto-1468139.jpg (586x800, 155K)

Zashiki Warashi has one

The fact that you're wrongly accusing people of samefagging and claiming they're not good at something they're not even doing brings a smile to my face.

Did the sisters bought the same flower hairpin when Mikoto changed it?
How much did that cost?

IF stream in about 6 hours and 25 minutes with Abeshi, Yukachi, and Katsu Anri,
Then another stream the day after, one hour ealier, with some cute Vtubers from Hololive.

That phase had saved 9878 clones from dying, every single one, not even the one that shot and killed herself was killed in that phase. And in the real phase, prior to Mikoto meeting Accelerator personally he had killed close to 10k. And Touma was not the reason why they never met prior. So Accelerator is a different person in that phase.

MIKOTO A CUTE

Is Carissa also a commie?

>Streams at 5 AM and 4 AM
That's going to be a hard pass from me

jp.square-enix.com/presents/info/20190611002066.html

>youtu.be/oVH2Ay-TXWU
>live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv320207718

ETA: ± 5 hours left

Attached: file.png (943x575, 959K)

Where's the Index manga spoilers? Or is it on hiatus?

I think it's an improvement

Attached: 1560164919531.jpg (4096x2610, 3.15M)

Too much clothing

if no spoiler We straight dumping the raws

Attached: a1c77f9fgy1g3wc0kw4knj20yi1axwo3.jpg (360x490, 24K)

If you already have them, why not do so?

Post Mikoto

>It's not like the SISTERs interact with him.
They interact with him through LO. They know that it is literally impossible for all of them to be with him so their ability to communicate and share experiences helps deal with that problem. The same is true with 10032's cat. Mikoto even saw one of them on the street disconnected from reality. 10032 is probably streaming her experience with her cat in real time.
>the Will of the Misaka Network can be pretty thorny with him.
Accel is the reason for their being and that is why she is so serious and blunt with things concerning him. The clones doesn't have a nice personality either. Mikoto can attest to that fact herself. Will just pretends to be nice to get to the good side of the person she is trying to convince & manipulate. She does not mind showing her true nature around Accel though unlike with Touma. She was just holding herself the whole time she was conversing with Touma. Just before that, she almost killed him without any remorse.

>wants Accel to be happy and move on from the Sisters.
As if that is even remotely possible. She was just being a drama queen and everything she said to Squid was for Squid's ears only. The more they invest on Accel, the harder it is for them to let him go. I doubt she can move on from Accel herself.

Attached: Anime-ToAru-Kamijou-Touma-Misaka-Imouto-1295708.jpg (2189x1600, 737K)

Clones aren't a complete hivemind. Last Order especially is more autonomous than the rest.

Also, Misakas have absolutely zero negative feelings regarding Touma. WORST confirms that.

What kind of little girl wears even less clothing than LO?

Attached: disrespectful.jpg (1417x3402, 475K)

What is Misakifags' problem?

What? There's a Kamikoto version too.

The kamikoto version isn't suggestive of "cucking" other girls and doesn't focus on their frustration.

Thats why it lacks class.

Attached: #1Esper.png (391x590, 83K)

They are only being depicted as naturally as they could if a woman other than them were with Touma, like complete cunts. Not it's fault you have to be outraged over fictional characters getting cucked in a fan comic.

>Touma is going to be forced to admit he finds those girls cute in their dresses.

He doesn't?

When will the TRUE first girl, Mitsuari Ayu, cuck everyone and steal Touma back from these horny bitches?

Why is there a need for them to be depicted at all then? Why are you so obsessed with NTRing other girls, Misakifag? We all know that only actual cuckolds are like that so you might want to consider toning your autism down a bit if you don't want everyone in these threads to know how upset you are over your waifu not having a chance at winning the Toumabowl.

I need these cards, please user

Mikoto a Mikotocute

Surprise surprise, misakifags want revenge for misaki's bad writing, not even Kanzaki shall escape their anger

>Accelkoto
>Crackship
Pick one. It's going to be canon sooner or later.
The sooner you accept it, the less painful it will be.

Exactly. Touma is Aogami tier perv. He just doesn't have time to be one

Attached: 1555435123948.jpg (900x858, 76K)

They need to talk first

I miss 10032.

is she the one who wants to ride Touma?

Touma will lose everything by the end of NT 22 R

Index volume 93 will be when the Final Showdown with Aiwass happens.

Like father like daughter

Attached: help.jpg (4096x2610, 3.14M)

Cute latina

Cutekoto ^w^

Attached: 9ED27ABE-EF8A-4BD2-B81C-97F211A745EA.jpg (2560x2560, 570K)

Attached: fuck you.png (1800x1147, 3.49M)

If they're gonna stream it while all these conferences are going on they better have something cool to show.

Attached: Accel_Anime_Promo-01.jpg (2048x1152, 486K)

Attached: Accel_Anime_Promo-02.jpg (2048x1152, 587K)

Attached: Accel_Anime_Promo-03.jpg (1152x2048, 653K)

This is the face she makes when she's horny

Stop lewding more than she already is!

what the fuck is a crackship? When did this meme came out?

Attached: PSX_20181222_224730.jpg (2150x3035, 2.16M)

I mean it's before most of them. And I dont know that Japan cares much about E3 when they have their own games show

How new? It's been a thing for many years.

Do you live under a rock? That word is more than 15 years old aready.

I can't help it if she makes me want to rip her dress off and suck on her tits and finger her until she's hollering like a bitch in heat and cum inside her until she looks bloated and seal her pussy up with tape and a vibrating dildo so I can force her to cum until she forgets how to speak and she can only moan and rub her cum filled womb in a vain attempt to reduce the sensation of being filled to the brim with my semen so hard that she can't walk.

retard

stream started

Attached: file.png (641x322, 404K)

So does it say that the game will come out in July?

>They kept the old doodles from last stream

Attached: 1544200193673.png (634x753, 122K)

Swimsuit Index confirmed for Smash

Bathing suit event

Attached: file.png (640x361, 434K)

FRENDA A BIG BAKA!

>not using the swimsuit from Angel Fall

>not the black pasties
Nah.

Honestly that suit was always shit in my mind so good on them

>That tsuchi

Attached: 1491636126132.jpg (302x497, 41K)

>Tsuchimikado in Index's swimsuit

Attached: 1497977131976.png (800x1200, 145K)

Did they show Othinus yet?

Abe likes Umidoori confirmed

>There's going to be new anime scenes for the game
More than I expected honestly

such shitty luck, I thought Abe was the one that pulled it.

>Character crystal system
Interesting, this means you can potentially get every character for free with enough grinding.

>you have to have x amount of in-game currency to have a properly adapted Index III

rigged

>Index pulled Index
Those are probably just to further upgrade characters you already have much like the MMO did

Attached: 1511127272378.png (800x850, 433K)

So is the electric effect just a "you get a free rank up from whatever your draw was" then?

>Lessar is just an assist

Attached: 1545867044098.jpg (367x367, 17K)

Touma is so attractive. That’s why every girl in this series wants to be with him. It’s because we’re just so handsome.

Did they say that or are you just talking about the gacha pull animation?

A rerun of the same tutorial from last stream?

The latter

Touma constantly saying, "I'll fucking kill you" to some thugs.
Guess it's NT Touma.

Kamikuro

Misaka is weak to punches it seems.

Whats with all the korean shitposting

>Aleister is an assist
Booo

WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO TSUCHI YOU FUCKING BLACK HOLE

>Worst is assist
Worst timeline.

Considering Index is both, not all hope is lost

>Carissa and KL are assist

Abe is a huge Orsolafag, that's cute.

I think he's playing into his character

Oh no no no bros! They were supposed to be playable! This can't be happening!

Kamikoto

The memes come to life.

Attached: 1501629387291.jpg (873x720, 141K)

Too accurate

Attached: Index_SSv02_091.jpg (1114x1600, 666K)

I like how this is edited much better than the Mikoto one

>Hey time to pick a new set of characters to showcase
>Can I just use the same characters again
Fuck off you're terrible at showcasing Index

Oh piss off. The fact that Mikotofags even made an edit with her alone with Touma suggests the same fucking thing. Stop trying to take the moral high ground and deal with the fact that people poked fun at a character. Christ you fags are sensitive. Misaki fags don’t flip out every time people scream about how supposedly fat she is, but the minute you do anything with Mikoto, Mikotofags flip the fuck out

It's happening again.

Attached: 1436157965436.png (640x360, 149K)

It took you this long to figure out Mikotofags are children?

>best NL Bayloupe
patrician taste

Cute Mikoto

Attached: LOMWwAALQQm.jpg (1200x675, 108K)

They did my boy Stiyl dirty

Attached: 1515283439015.jpg (888x741, 142K)

What do assists do?

Power up your stats and give skills.

Assemble the whales

Both camps are pathetic, who gives a flying fuck, you're all acting like man children anyways. >Misaki fags don’t flip out every time people scream about how supposedly fat she is
SS3 literally showcased how weird some of you people are with the chocolate smearing scene.

I think I heard it links with the active player and the relationship between the two matters with how strong the link will be.
For example Tsuchi will get stronger with Maika support, but a Kuroko support wouldn't give him that good stats.
I think so at least.

What is happening? I just woke up

>SS3 literally showcased how weird some of you people are with the chocolate smearing scene.
LMAO. What revisionism. That's exactly what he's talking about. People said "Wow Misaka is kind of a cunt for pulling that" and Misaka fags absolutely flipped and acted like their waifu can do no wrong.

Index mobage stream.

That was like 2 Misakifags while the rest was like “I’m a Misakifag and I thought it was funny”

>Index's seiyuu picking Stiyl but then replacing him with Touma

Kek.

>15 turn limit
>can't stall bosses like a scrub
T-thanks Square.

There were a few misakifags that said that was a sort of cuntish thing to do to Misaki (it was) and then Mikotofags fucking flipped out. A lot of Misakifags even thought it was funny and played into their dynamic, but Mikoto can’t possibly be badmouthed or else it’s a huge scandle

Savage

Scandal

There was people who liked it as a gag scene and there were people who didn't like it at all and got offended for whatever reason, I see what camp you're in, and that\s fine. But if you truly think either of the two camps are better than the other have then you can have at it, I won't spend my time arguing about something I really don't care that much for.

Ah. So readingn though the comments, Tsuchi was in Index’s swimsuit and then fucked Mikoto?
Top kek, I need to get in there

Touma’s arms have gotten so damn big. Is he take steroids or is he just a natural born boy?

scandal*
I’m tired

>For whatever reason
This is the revisionism I'm talking about. No one in Misaki's camp got "offended" that Misaka would act like a cunt to her. Of course she would, they're both cunts to each other, but only Misakafags tried to rewrite it all and downplay it like no one would ever care and what she did wasn't actually a bitch move

Watch the Tessou episode of Railgun. It will make you happy. It will make you happy.

>There's a turn limit and a time limit
F

It just clicked for me, those other characters popping in and doing damage, this was a raid battle wasnt it, that's why her HP was so fucking high.

Stop repeating yourself in the same paragraph

>dabs on your scrub team

Attached: Index_v06_006-007_Textless.jpg (2264x1600, 1.17M)

Attached: Index_IF_Gacha_Ani.webm (480x222, 1.36M)

They talked about the poll and about assist characters for a bit there, if I were to guess there's something along the lines of more than just first place getting characters, but it also sounds from their tone like assist characters (MH) will stay assist characters

OLLERUS IN THE OP

Most characters would probably use Touma. Including Accelerator.

Ouch

It sounded like the top 3 will get assists.

So is the poll closed now?

OP

youtube.com/watch?v=cTOf-Xl_a7o

Touma a slut!

NTbros...there was only one character in the OP...we're fucking finished...

>Memed MH in but in the process missed my chance for Othinus
Never say I'm not charitable. I'll have to hope she gets her versions and such later.

JC Staff isn't allowed to animate NT characters after Index 3, please understand.

I'm guessing that sign with 132 was how many characters it's starting with?

>3rd most voted character won't be playable
the absolute state of IF

YAKISOBA PAN

You have a rather narrow definition of the word playable

So this is where Index III's animators went.

>Square Exec bringing out crack on stream
Absolute madman.

If she's not on the battlefield with the ability to acquire new costumes she's not "playable".

She is though

Why thet don't show more of Hamazura? He's the third main character, for god's sake.

No one likes Hamazura

They already fucked him up in the anime, the less they shit on him the better.

But I do.

Exactly, and you're a nobody

He was shown more in this than either of the Index III OPs

I want to give frenda a highly visible hickey

>Touma and Misaka
>Touma and Accel
It's just right.
>Touma and Hamazura
Literally Quenser and Heivia

You're somebody to me user.

This feels very reminiscent of Itsuwafags clamouring for more scenes and popularity for her wondering why she wasn't making a splash

Lots of tiddies

>I am hungry
>I am Unhappy
Fuck my sides were not ready for that.

Them using the same characters to promote the series for 10 years makes it hard to get excited or interested in what they show.

Hamazura being part of the promotional material for index iii was actually kinda hype, seeing the series fall back into tradition of shilling railgun characters is pretty lame.

Suddenly the theory that we're still in NT9 isn't so out there.

Attached: 1546630764269.jpg (425x516, 140K)

Every single anime series could be in Fall/Winter and they'd still shill with Summer uniforms.

I feel sorry for anyone who expects NT characters to get any form of attention at this point

Try learning English before attempting to shit on Itsuwafags. Also Itsuwafags are just happy that we finally got her animated, thank you very much.

>Railgun characters
Where? They didn't shill Railgun much at all. Just because no one's ever liked Hamazura doesn't mean they're using all the same characters.

Attached: 1502205633444.jpg (600x800, 47K)

Op was pretty hype because we got to see some new faces. Was honestly surprised I even got to see any more hamazura animated after season 3 ended and it makes me a little bit happier to see he's being kept around. Infact he had more presence in this op than any of the other ones.

But she was already animated in Index 2.
>Itsuwafags in charge of knowing about their own waifu

Attached: 71883377_p0.jpg (1200x1697, 1001K)

Nice reach, but there's nothing wrong with the english there. Stay mad though.

>waaaaaaaah why arent they promoting characters that hasnt appeared in the anime yet?????
I'm not, learn how basic marketing works. If we get an NT anime then we will get NT characters being shilled, its that fucking simple. Even then it wont be too much since most of the characters that are actually reoccurring are all from OT.

of course it's an othinuscuck stirring shit up

>Uoh they are using popular characters for the promotion of the game
Color me surprised

>Misaka fags absolutely flipped and acted like their waifu can do no wrong.
And you have the gall to talk about revisionism.

Did they show anyone from Gremlin or the anti-Gremlin squad?

>No one in Misaki's camp got "offended"
Speaking of revisionism... I'll admit I haven't actually looked at the archived thread but that is sure as hell not how I remember it.

Look it up if you can't remember old man

But they're still advertising with summer uniforms.
At least Carissa/Acqua/Fiamma and Worst are in the OP

She got barely any time in Index 2, dont try to play semantics.
>Itsuwafags clamouring for more scenes and popularity for her wondering
Also I'm not mad in the slightest. I'm just snubbing you poor attempt at a characterfag war. But by all means, keep going and ineffectually baiting anyone. It's sort of funny.

>Oh shit I got called out, better deflect and hope no one notices.
There is no Railgun shilling no matter how much you pretend otherwise. The Railsluts literally get a second tops in the opening.

I was there and all there was is lots of screeching Misakifags and Mikotofags having to calm these colossal manchildren down.

>MP mysterious disappears
>attempted characterfag shitflinging suddenly crops up
Yawn

Just Ollerus and Fiamma

>it totally wasn't me who flipped at literally nothing, it was them!!!
This is what bias looks like, kids.

>He doesn't mentally add commas whenever he runs out of mental breath
Keep reaching
>Attempt at a character war
You what. Stay triggered I guess. One instance of a sidecharacterfag getting upset and wondering why they're not getting as much focus as they'd like was similar to another. That's all, but you can keep crying ineffectually all you like, I'm done entertaining your autism

So how much money does Kamachi get out of it?
Like if I buy more lootboxes Kamachi gets more money?

It wasn't no matter how much you rewrite history. People read the books and comment on the scenes in it as they read. That's how literally every thread dropping new translations has worked for years and years on end. Calling a spade a spade is not flipping out. Unless you're one of the Misakafags who wants to pretend that she totally wasn't acting like a bit of a cunt and is perfect as always?

>I fucked up so you should mentally fix my terrible English skills for me. Please don't call me out, it hurts my feelings!
Kek.

And these monkeys will just keep replying anyway like the retards that they are

Why would anyone be surprised at that? The only complaint I'm really making is that using old characters to promote new content makes it look like there isn't much new to show or much faith in the new names. That and I've seen enough spreads of Misaka, Touma and accelerator promotional material to last a life time.
The series has been releasing promotional material of Misaka for years and sometimes it's hard to tell what it's even for anymore. Anyone remember that swimsuit Misaka poster made for index iii? Think we even had a discussion about wether it was for railgun 3 or index iii because it was so generic.

Yeah, so sick and tired of aggressive misakitards filling the threads with their screams about how their mediocre waifu is perfect. Just how desperate and obnoxious you must be to make fucking MIKOTOFAGS seem like saints?

>Not putting in commas to accentuate pauses in sentences is "terrible english" these days
How long have you been on Yea Forums kid?

>Calling a spade a spade is not flipping out.
>"REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE SHUT THE FUCK UP AND DIEEEEEEEEEEEE MIKOTO IS A FUCKING CUNT I SWEAR HOW DARE SHE INSULT MUH QUEEEEEEEEN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"
Nice postirony pal.

Cool strawman

What Misakifags see
>wow rude she smeared choco on her hair
>REEEEE HOE DARE YOU CRITICIZE MIKOTO-SAMA YOU FAT PIG WORSHIPPER YOU DESERVE TO BE DROWNED IN CHOCOLATE

What Mikotofags see:
>WHAT A FUCKING BITCH HOW DARE SHE SMEAR CHOCOLATE ON THE GLORIOUS QUEENS MANE WHAT A TERRIBLE DISGUSTING HUMAN BEING
>calm down it was just a gag

What normal people see
>wow rude she smeared choco on her hair
>it's just a gag calm down

>I won’t use commas even though they are necessary
He’s right though, just saying.

>I'm extremely upset that you caught me not using commas! Now I'm going to cry really hard and claim commas don't need to be used in the English language because my fragile ego cant handle any form of criticism!
Keep it coming.

Attached: Moist.png (372x459, 170K)

I guess misakifags do have to look like straws since they are so thin skinned.

I'd regret forgetting that Misakafags can't handle banter when I first said "wow rude" if this wasn't something that happens literally every time you say anything about Misaka

Things that never happened for 200, Alex

It was a shit fest from both sides, but some mikoto and misakifags were chill, I suppose they are misamisafags too

>GUYS LETS ALL RESPOND TO OBVIOUS SHITPOSTING RIGHT NOW
Fucking retards

>Things that never happened for 200, Alex
Successful banter attempts from Misakifags?

>If I append other things that weren't said to a poster I'LL look like the smart one
Yikes. No matter how much you pretend otherwise commas aren't something that you normally grammar nazi over and make it clear you're reaching hard. Or do you jump at people who don't end their sentences with periods on Yea Forums too?

I'll root for you as well, Hamazura.

This is the real reason almost no one wants to talk about Misaka these days. You're too likely to set some autistic manchild off for any random comment you say.

SHUT THE FUCK UP. HOW DO WE MAKE TOUMA HAPPY?

Attached: touma unhappy.png (845x477, 476K)

"Wow that was a cunt move"

"WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK MIKOTO IS PERFECT FUCK YOU PIGSAKI FUCKER MISAKI IS FUCKING FAT FAT FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT SHES FUCKING FAT DID I MENTION SHES FAT?!?!?"

"Jesus Christ, stop being a sensitive faggot about Denki Kong"

"WHAT THE FUCK YOU INSULTED MIKOTO-SAMA AGAIN WOW MISAKIFAGS ARE SO RUDE WE'D NEVER MAKE FUN OF HER CHARACTER FOR BEING A FAT SACK OF FAT WHY DO MISAKIFAGS START EVERYTHING????"

>Misakifags proceed to lash back out after awhile and then Mikotofags play the victim again

Its all so tiresome

Misaka gets talk about all the time though

Give him an egg.

Attached: 1554413652939.png (502x466, 115K)

Just shit on the guy who spams "Mikoto a best" almost every hour and you'll get your discussion.

Metaposting is against the rules.

Not in the eyes of Misakifags, you see.

See
You're both overreacting tribal apes

I'm talking about non Misakafags. You see the same two to three Misakafags circlejerk her all the time
>Cute! Cute!
But you don't see much in depth talk or banter about her anymore because the resident autists moved in and reeeee every time anything remotely negative is said. Just look how much flak people get for teasing Misaka about pulling feats like putting her hip back in her socket

Yea, it would be such a terrible shame if these two shitstarters got deleted, wouldnt it? We could actually have a thread.

Let him suck a big titty. I'm serious

So if they don't want to discuss Misaka, no one does?

Try looking up the thread if you missed it.

I want my accelerator vs LO doujins!!!

I already submitted mine lad, no need to remind me.

Based, lets get both of these cunts out of here

No there's discussion about her character development all the time. You're just focusing on the shitposting spam because you can't learn to ignore it. Do you respond to every MISAKI A SHIT and KAMIKOTOIS GOOD FOR THE HEART too?

Do mods even enforce that rule anymore?

No one cares, go to the archive

>her character development
Uh-oh

Well Aleister has some now and I'm sure he won't mind.

I'd assume so, much like the "low quality OP" though it takes hours for anything to happen and is usually just a deletion.

They do, they are just dumb about it. They did it to me once for posting real life Crowley and talking about occult shit even though it was intrinsically related

Her what now?

Fiamma is the only one who actually had a defined power, the majins, aleister etc are just a whole bunch of "let me pull this crap out of my asshole".
So i can understand why Fiamma is getting used instead of the other retards.

"Defined". It's basically just "I win" like everyone memes.

This. I cant wait for the salt the second accels anime hits mainstream popularity.

>I’m Hungry
>I’m unhappy
Poor Touma

They’ll just backpedal again and claim it’s a flop because it wasn’t the highest selling thing of the season or some shit. Just like how they backpedalled about Index getting another season and so on.

Amazing how the shitflinging immediately quieted down the minute multiple people stated they had enough.

It’s almost like they were largely just trying to shitpost or something

I’m attracted to Saten.

He needs to be introduced to an onee-san to relieve his stress

And MP mysteriously shows up again, what a shocker

You're going to go through life very stressed if you see boogeymen around every corner

All of us are now be quiet!

Its better than the eternal:
"can i do this?"
"no they can do this [insert horseshit pulled out from the deepest holes of a ass here] "
rinse and repeat at infinitum
At least in fiammas case one immediately gets that this series has a bullshit powerlevel consistency and hax > stats, so its futile to even try and give a shit about it.

>Just look how much flak people get for teasing Misaka about pulling feats like putting her hip back in her socket
I don't remember this happening. I was on the forefront on making fun of her brutishness and there was no shutting down.
t. biribirifag

How did Touma get so beautiful and strong? He’s so big now.

Attached: F4C35630-F90A-45EC-A0FD-6007DFDA7469.gif (339x198, 838K)

The majins are literally infinite, them not having asspulls makes no sense

>"can i do this?"
>"no they can do this [insert horseshit pulled out from the deepest holes of a ass here] "
The fuck does this even mean. It sounds like you just aren't able to think at all, and things only make sense to you when you turn your brain off.

I remember the faggots claiming how S3 would become awesome and that they would do it justice...at least to the WW3 arc but low and behold, it was crap just like any rational person predicted. Its sad but if accelerator fails than this series will never get back to anywhere close to its peak ever again.
At least if this anime succeeds people will enter the franchise over accelerators manga instead of having to face 20+ books.

I saw at least a couple posters whining about "what are you going to call an asspull next! Mikoto can't do anything without you guys complaining!" and generally acting like victims.

*lo and behold
*if accelerator fails then this series
See this is the kind of shit you look for when you want to make fun of someone's english. Not missing commas and periods.

seething majinfag
My point, and instead of 3k posts about "what they can and cant do" in fiammas case the one for toaru can just be blunt and claim fiammas power has the "i win" button and everyone understands trying to argue is a waste of time.

Fiamma didn't get his explained until 5-6 volumes after he appeared. We were in the dark about him until the middle of WW3

>At least if this anime succeeds people will enter the franchise over accelerators manga instead of having to face 20+ books.
Hahahaha imagine the face of the people reading accel mango after anime hahahaha

>I have no argument so I will turn to ad hominem
Whoops, should have expected better than to expect critical thinking or an argument from someone who's already admitted they're most comfortable when they turn their brain off and "just accept that it will never make sense"

> let me make fun of someones grammer because i cant fault his content
This is the kind of post you see in people who dont like what they read but arent able to refute your post either.

>i win
That was a memetic oversimplification this thread came up with to fuck with secondaries/power level threads. Obviously that i win button doesn't actually exist until LPSAD which lasted a few seconds before it started getting drained

The answer is always Orsola's thighs.

I wasn't looking to fault your content. I could care less about your post, I simply used you to make a point. Sorry to hear about your english.

I only remember asspullposting from the second chapter when people were talking about her being able to detect the direction of the shotgun shells or not.

I would love to see reaction videos of that, the pacing is so bad i cant believe the author isnt thinking this is a weekly series.

The series is past its peak as far as sales go, no need to sound so dramatic. Raildex's peak was long as fucking hell compared to any LN series in existence, even longer than the likes of SAO which is dwindling now.

> i didnt provide a actual argument in the first place but let me pretend like i have in order to not appear like a brainlet
Lol

Didnt the text state very clearly whenever the right hand moved it destroyed what it intended and never missed? And that was before reaching his peak.

>I would love to see reaction videos
why

No problem, given this is my 5th language i dont mind it if i cant speak it as well as native speakers.

Please try reading my posts before you reply rather than desperately flailing with tears in your eyes. I never pretended to have an argument, I asked you to explain what the fuck your mess of a post meant. The fact that you refuse to do so and have already boldly and happily claimed to be most at peace when not thinking doesn't give me the best impression of you when you refuse to explain yourself I'm afraid my dear user.

It did, but it has the massive flaw of only attacking one thing at a time. HR was so focused on Touma it couldn't adjust to IT

Beccause it would be fun, like seeing retards being so amazed by the anime that they get into the series and than experience the worst LN to manga adaptations i have ever seen.

That doesn't mean it isn't "I win" though. The whole talk of "distance means nothing, power means nothing" etc is what people quote for his "I win" power. Not the scene where he has IB briefly.

If you cant actually understand such a simple post im afraid the explanation will take more characters than i can post at once, and i will not waste my time on brainlets.

>LN to manga adaptation
It's not though, that's really the only reason anyone still follows it, because it at least has something new and you can hope to be surprised by something.

See you in 3 years when we're in NT and you're still seething

I want to fuck Misuzu!

Attached: Misuzu.gif (480x270, 156K)

Yeah, i confused it. Its basically like that manga about the lance-hero from the shield-hero LNs who got his own manga.

Mate, you didn't say a thing. All you said is
>can he do this
>No
This doesn't mean anything. This isn't even a matter of it being a complicated subject, you just don't know how to articulate yourself in the slightest. I assume you're trying to summarize some sort of power level discussion that you see secondhand and have never once actually understood?

I've seen this thrown around a lot but when I read at the scene it just said he was fucked no matter what he did.

> seething
Now this is some bold claim. I would wish this series becomes mainstream, if for nothing else than for the influx of accel x LO doujins.

>if for nothing else than for the influx of accel x LO doujins.
It wouldnt matter because the faggot scanlators would only scan vanilla kamikoto. There's already a bunch of Accel x LO doujins that simply never got scanned

>i will not waste my time on brainlets.
I'm not surprised. With how little IQ you seem to personally have, you must need the best and brightest to help you just get through the day

Some pretty heartwarming AccelxLO.

Attached: 1520879754971.png (759x1291, 748K)

Very teen post

I die on the inside when I think about how many doujins don't get scanned, both sol and lewd

>Awakin x Touma x Komoe doujin
>NOPE, have more vanilla kamikoto!
Its all so tiresome

Attached: 1248403581401.jpg (801x720, 60K)

I'd go and buy them, but I seem to remember there's a lot more restrictions over physical porn than digital in Canada

A lot of them aren't sold online unfortunately. I remember some guys talking about a series of SOL Othinus ones that were in limited stock at a comiket a few years ago

Yes, keep crying.

NTcucks are on literal suicide watch if this thread is any indication

I was talking about going to visit and buying them. But I seem to recall obscenity laws or something has clauses about trying to take porn across the border. Once its in they dont care but I'd hardly want to spend money on them and then get them seized

Me commenting on you being a teen because of ebin gore posting isnt me "crying". You arent "shocking" me either, I went to gore threads 14 years ago too.

Good, Maple Leafs don't deserve to have nice things.

Attached: 1479510545115.jpg (842x624, 37K)

Attached: 1547831857985.jpg (581x684, 56K)

Online stuff is fine for leafs, so it's really just me not being able to do you guys a favor. It's your loss as much as mine

Attached: 1465845077887.jpg (151x144, 16K)

You weren't even alive then zoomer

It looks worse than both OPs my dude

This was a pretty weak op overall I feel. But since it’s for a game they probably know people will just skip it

Fuck off. Shill

NTcucks are always on suicide watch

I'm 28, no need to project.

Attached: 12012746127.jpg (852x480, 19K)

There wasn't much to it, but it was a fun little animation, laughing Misaki is cute and the ipod-esque designs at the start were neat. Highlight is definitely Accelerator protecting his crush though.

Thats even sadder. You've wasted literally half your life on imageboards and animeshit.

Attached: 1553413894046.jpg (1024x1024, 157K)

Well you're assuming I spent every waking moment here. But even saying thats true, by your logic so have you, unless you are admitting that you are underage right now

Did you just admit you’re a zoomer?

>Fatefag outs himself as an underage

Attached: 1257647804789.jpg (189x184, 8K)

I always find it funny when shitposters reverse the goalpost and try to play both sides

You just insulted yourself or outted yourself as being a youngfaggot

Accelerator, you are The One.
Now that I think about it, has Accel ever demonstrated the ability to stop something in midair rather than outright reflecting it back?

Quickshot?

Attached: Gotta go fast.png (1127x257, 63K)

Is Awaki in? Does she get higher stats from shota support?

Maybe you should try to think things through before shitposting.

Most of Yea Forums an /jp/ is made up of Fatefags because this site was formed around the time the original VN was released. Cope Railddexitor, you'll never be as relevant to this site's history and culture as Typemoon.

Attached: UMU.jpg (290x339, 33K)

>deflects because he realized he fucked up
So which is it? Are you a zoomer or did you insult yourself earlier?

Attached: 1446029970254.jpg (601x583, 141K)

Kek nice deflection zoomer

>This user is underaged

Attached: 1448843563915.jpg (429x381, 17K)

I dont think he's shown it but there's no reason he wouldnt be able to

>Fatefag shitposter trying his best to pretend not being owned
Ganbare underage-kun

Oh dear, looks like we hurt widdle fatefag’s feelings. It’s ok champ, I’m sure you’ll be an epic shitposter one day

Too bad it's something you can't prove or report because it's not for average users to determine.

No need since you just admitted it

Uh oh, fatebabby is getting nervous!

Go back to your containment general

Attached: 1453899178891.jpg (382x429, 18K)

Didn't admit anything, retard. It'll be funny to see you get banned for abusing the system though.

So then you've "wasted literally half your life on imageboards and animeshit" as well then? In that case why are you pretending to be some sort of chad? No, sorry fatefag, you either outted yourself as a zoomer or you insulted yourself. There is no inbetween here. Just take the L and move on to another day, because you played yourself today.

You are either a gen Z faggot or are exactly what you were trying to insult. Which is it? Either way you can’t worm your way out of it.

He probably can but it would be a lot harder than just reflection. Too much force and it goes flying anyway. Not enough and he might get swissed.

I haven't been here for half my life so no, I didn't play myself. Also you admitted to using this site at the age of 14 since you're 28 now and have apparently been here for 14 years.

O O P S

Oh shit nigga the mods are going to come lock him up for having broken the rules over a decade ago(?)

I’ve honestly never understood the Chad fad going on. Like, an actual Chad wouldn’t even know what Yea Forums was, he’d be too busy slamming puss or something. Nobody on Yea Forums is a chad, funny autism is what is supposed to be valued here.

It's incel humor

Its not as though trying to be king of the betas isnt a thing. See; any time a girl shows up at a yugioh tournament or something and you see virgins trying to flex on each other for attention. Difference is you dont even have that excuse on Yea Forums, so it looks twice as desperate.

>Posts FGOshit anyways

Attached: speshul.jpg (202x278, 10K)

I'd offer Touma a margarita just to take the edge off of things. I'm sure he'd love it

Yea, I was here when I was 14. Moot was also underage at the time. I also didn’t put myself like a retard.

Look lad, you lost ok? You aren’t a “Chad”. You’re just a subpar shitposter that is trying to start some sort of gay fanbase war and failing terribly at it. Just let it go and try again some other day, the fact that you’re having to explain yourself means you lost already. Nobody is going to fall for your ebin bait if you’re spending your entire time trying to wriggle out of a contradiction you made. You’re just starting to getting boring now.

>t. fatass virgin who never been to /fit/
Animesoys deserve their low-ranking status

>says that /jp/ is made up of fatefags
>Typemoon thread on /jp/ is dead
huh

It’s because a bunch of normalfags and literal boomers flooded in during 2015 for the elections. They don’t understand that the site is literally made for enthusiasts and weird fucks, so they try to force their normalfag flexing shit and get upset at any OC because it reminds them of how boring and uncreative thy are

/fit/ is full of spastics that can't pick up girls, why do you think there's so many gays there? Anyone that picks up lifting to impress women is doomed to failure. Yea Forums is for stupid shit, anyone that brags on here is looking for attention they can't get in real life.

Attached: 1489988013537.png (1280x720, 911K)

Yes.

Fate wouldn't live in your head rent-free if it didn't have such a big presence on this site. Most of the /jp/fags moved on to /tmg/ and /vn/ anyway because its a dead board overall.

Attached: 1547991069179.png (548x603, 306K)

Of all things, you pick /fit/ to try to flex with? The board notorious for rampant unironic faggotry?

/fit/fags are just incels with cosmetic coating.

Sure looks like you came to us, loser.

Attached: 1535995815195.gif (278x347, 193K)

>moving the goalpost again
0-3

>rent free when you started posting first and no one was talking about it before
Thats not how that works

>Actually trying to brag about /fit/
Confirmed for literally never going to /fit/

No. Next update is on the 20th, so at least until then the poll is open.

Raildexcels are just ex-Fatefags in denial.

I dont see raildexfags trying to desperate shit up fate threads after bumplimit. You're literally so obsessed with us that you dont even spend the majority of your time on your own threads that you try to shill here.

Literally every other general >>>>> Faildex threads

Living rent free inside of fatebabby’s head

/vn/ is arguably one of the worst generals on /vg/ so that doesn't help much

Please stop, he has a family. He cant take this much abuse

Are we done arguing with "totally not MP" yet?

>Trying to convince yourself you epic BTFO'd me
Haha, keep trying

>All it takes is post a picture of Seiba and /raildex/ flips out over "muh Fatefags" boogeyman

The definition of rent-free.

Attached: 1548109029514.png (474x524, 237K)

>despite being asked multiple times, Fatezoomer still won’t answer how old they are because they know that they would get shit on either way since he contradicted himself earlier
Now watch, he’s going to get angry and try to act smug while avoiding the question again. That how you know that he realized he fucked up. His only option to to continue to try to deflect to something else and he’s frustrated nobody is letting him.

That's nice and all but is this fucker living in Egypt now?

Attached: 1538928484753.jpg (183x218, 8K)

Got himself an oasis to fuck his sister

No, we just shit all over the singular fatefag falseflagger that tries and fails to start a fanbase war. The singular fatefag falseflagger is very angry because he contradicted himself and is desperately attempting to steer the conversation away from the fact that he’s an underage babby because he knows he can’t win that argument. Unfortunately for the singular underage fatefag falseflagging retard, Raildexfags just keep shitting on him and there’s nothing he can do besides making snarky passive aggressive comments.

26, not that anyone asked. Still waiting on you to show where I contradicted myself, turd.

The post with smug saber didnt even mention Fate, it was shitting on thirtysomething weebs like (You)

>26 year old trying to shit on a 28 year old
KEK

>28 is old says the 26 year old

Attached: 1451466098824.png (526x524, 304K)

Raildexcucks lose another round

Its the same fate pictures you post every time, dont even try. Nobody believes that it was """someone else""" and that you just happened to jump in. The fact that you cant even keep up with all the posts at once shows you are alone. Just stop, I'm getting embarassed for you

Is it just me or is Touma getting really big? His arms have grown and he’s super attractive.

>26
So then you insulted yourself. I suppose that’s a slightly better option than saying you’re a zoomer.

So you admit to "spending half your life on here". Unless you are saying youre a newfag?