Girls With Guns Trilogy

Which one is your favorite?

Attached: Girls_With_Guns_Trilofy.jpg (989x525, 184K)

Noir>Cazador>Snorelax

I loved Noir but never watched the others, are they worth it?

Noir, I'd say. Madlax's ending really soured me on whole series, and I liked music in Cazador less.

this, Noir is bretty gud

Cazador is worth it. I liked the main characters more than Noir's and the setting was nice.

I watched a four or five episodes of Noir last year but I had a lot of trouble suspending my disbelief. They're supposed to be top assassins but it's just that everyone else is a retard. I was only watching it for Kajiura's OST by then. Is this show not for me or does it get better?

Cazador

Noir was the best, and had the most complete story.
I don't even remember what Madlax was about. Didn't it end up being nonsensical?
El Cazador barely had a story, but the characters were nice and fun. Watching anime blobs do anime things in South America was amusing.

Madlax had my favorite soundtrack of the three, but all three had god tier soundtracks.

fpbp

Glad the OP didn't include Avenger.

I always disliked seeing Noir as part of a trilogy. The other two have outright magic going on. The later episodes of Noir have plenty of mysticism but no definite indications of supernatural powers.

If that's your impression, the series probably won't make you think otherwise. It's not exactly aiming for realism in it's action, I'd even say that it's more character drama than action. If after watching ep 7 (Black Thread of Fate) you are not interested in character development, it's probably not for you.

>Girls With Guns
What other anime gets in this genre? Gunslinger Girl? Princess Principal?

>Girls with guns

Attached: 71310543_p0.jpg (2080x1760, 638K)

;_;

Attached: eleanor.jpg (672x1129, 31K)

At least it wasn't bad for everyone.

Attached: [anime_fin]_Madlax_-_26_[DECF96E4].avi_snapshot_22.15_[2019.06.10_18.34.03].jpg (640x360, 21K)

Yeah, I remember that shit eating faggot Friday Monday got off pretty good. Did he even die in the end? After on two separate occasions being shot in the fucking face?

He dies, but I can't remember what sort of supernatural effects he had occurring. He didn't seem very sane at all either, just wanting something he didn't even understand.
I also wish we had more than a few short scenes of the three versions of her together at the end.

What is better, Gunslinger Girl anime or manga? I've heard manga is the best but I like the anime's OST a lot

The first season was fine, IIRC. The second season was shit.

It's style over substance.

And it gets worse, if you didn't like what you saw don't bother.

Dirty Pair.

Are these series even really connected other than the same staff?

Nope. They're all separate series.

Noir is better than the three. Shame I wished we have more girls with guns anime in general.