What will go down as the worst AOT Decade?

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 90K)

You just posted it

VEG isn’t the worst I’ve seen this decade
It’s boring, but not downright garbage

Sora yori mo Tooi Basho

Your favorite anime, Yea Forums-kun.
Tell me, what about the PTSD qtie upsets you so?

You posted it

You posted it.

something so shitty and obscure you probably haven't heard of it

konosuba
oregairu

Attached: saberclone a shit.png (1920x1080, 1.07M)

>Tell me, what about the PTSD qtie upsets you so?
Oh so that's what the story is about? I couldn't decipher it from the near constant loop of her opening her mouth as to say something, then deciding not to, set to overly sentimental string music and with an ooh so artistic instagram filter.

Dumb shitposter.

She's a poorly written Mary Sue MC written by a kitsch light novel author taking points from sporadic European elements without understanding them fully whilst the anime tries to pander the western market.

Not notable nor creative. Without substance, its only merit is for fans to fawn over how perfect the female MC is, due to how vapid the content of the anime's world was, posts to the effect of "i want to marry Violet" or "Violet would make a good wife" pads the bowels of Evergarden threads in the very few moons that it appears on, completely disregarding the plot and other characters in the show because deep down they knew its superficial literature doesn't satisfy genius.

Once the "fans" found that any other pretty anime girls could easily fill out Violet's simple eye candy role, they moved on to other FOTM girls leaving VEG to die as it deservingly should.

Talk about the show and not other posters.

This.

Attached: Forced Drama.jpg (3840x4320, 1.07M)

Madoka Rebellion

You wouldn't know a bad series if it bit you on the ass.

Attached: 1548357666556.jpg (1280x2160, 232K)

He's right though.

>he
OP go seek some help.

>>>/autism/

That one show where the manga was written by the guy who wrote Future Diary. It is so forgettable and bad I cant even remember its name, I must have purged it from my memory.

Can confirm.
>yorifag calling anyone else an autist

Attached: 1524016340099.png (922x1200, 1.46M)

Good luck samefagging your gabage thread, sperggot OP

Dilate before it heals, OP.

fpbp

Bades and derpilled

Here's a thought. Ever since Dollar General Saber premiered two years ago, you asswipes started making bait threads and attacking anyone who thought Circle-K Saber didn't look like the next big watershed moment in anime. And you're still doing it almost 2 years later. And top of that, you out of fucking nowhere started attacking a certain show about ditzes going to the South Pole just because it was selling better, thus winning even more enemies. And still you're carrying on like there's some Yea Forumsedditscord/Sony/Kadokawa/New York Times conspiracy against Godani's Magnum Opus; never mind its slathered-on digital fog and digital effects abuse (I thought most of us watched anime to get away from Hollywood), never mind its Thomas Kinkade production, never mind its Fifty Shades of Gray-tier dialog, never mind its Mary Sue protag who can ease everyone's problems by showing them her Terminator hands, never mind its fucking laughable action scenes and last episode.

TLDR: You and your shitty attitude killed Cumberland Farms Saber on Yea Forums. If you want a Pick n' Save Saber circlejerk, Reddit awaits.

When will his obsession stop?

Attached: samefagging.png (1894x885, 192K)

see

>no new IP

no but it wasn't very good despite some pretty drawing and VEGposter hasn't done it any favours by raising expectations for anyone who didn't watch it at the time.
there were a lot of really enjoyable shows that winter, and VEG didn't even make it into the top 5.

SAD

I think Franxx will go down as the biggest shitshow of the decade

tl;dr VEG is AOTD, you're welcome

>all these deleted posts
Dayum, TrigHK must be coming off a ban.

Cope.

Attached: 1464850010665.gif (386x377, 560K)

>salty Everniggerfag
as expected