One Punch Man

how brutal is him carving up the S-class going to be in the manga?

Attached: Enc.jpg (425x600, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mov3.co/en/tvtokyo/
vaughn.live/cd1313
twitter.com/NEBU_KURO/status/1138447232229945344
twitter.com/opm_anime/status/1138469737048842240
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

who?

the world's deadliest aquarium

Make way for the Homo Superior.

Attached: big baldy.jpg (2039x1378, 84K)

>S-class
before that, "he" and Sperm will take down some other, lower class jobbers that still are crawling above the base. That's something I want to see.

Attached: extras.png (800x1178, 1.01M)

He was stomping forward even in the manga.

Can't wait to see OPM thread turn into other shipping Tatsumaki x Saitama thread

Patrician ship.

Cute toes

Attached: SSAMBAtea_Tatsu.jpg (1500x2283, 403K)

I just caught up and I'm honestly very disappointed. Haven't read this in years since the tournament arc started. The tournament arc started at around chapter 40. That means that the current arc has more or less lasted for almost two thirds of the entire manga. Two fucking thirds and this is the finale. No tension anywhere, too many battles all being stomps, no danger, nothing. I hoped that the regular bunch would at least get pushed a little, or at least someone be defeated, and that the rest would all gang up on Orochi and all lose, but nope. I honestly have no idea why he chose to make this arc so long if it was supposed to be like this.

he was doing sidesteps and weird martial arts hand movements. and there was actual power in the steps he was taking with proper impact craters and not just cracks in the ground then the reactions from the other competitors as well.

What can Bang or Atomic actually do to Flashy Flash?
Best case scenario for them is still a stalemate or tie.

Attached: DZPqspAU8AAowew.png (600x750, 351K)

punch or cut him? he's far from invincible

I mean I get it that it's all just setup for the Garou arc, but it's still too fucking long to end this way. And it will take like what, three more years until the Garou arc ends and we're caught up with the webcomic?

>Lol let me just ignore this powerset
Yet they would never be able to deal with his speed.

*Blocks your path*

Attached: 1558988287695.gif (540x532, 555K)

both bang and AS are masters of martial arts
if you really think they wouldn't be able to deal with someone fast you're retarded

is swordsmanship a martial art?

>Dodged three hits from Awakened Garou
Speedlets lmao.
What?
Flashy Flash is also skilled. What's your point?
They haven't shown to be able tag someone as fast as him. Cope.

Who cares? They have no reason for fighting each other, it doesn't matter who's stonger. Just like the characters you like.

course it is
just look at kendo

FF is the strongest high tier s class (ignoring Tatsumaki of course) imo.
Bang is past his prime. Atomic Samurai is a jobber/lacks feats.

Attached: 1558995889922.jpg (800x1138, 238K)

How retarded are you?

no? how am i supposed to know if swordsmanship is a martial art?

I think this seat is reserved for Darkshine. FF is high up in there though, probably right after.

Everything is a martial art if it can be used in combat and has been elevated to above a basic level (I.e. There are techniques you can be trained in)
Archery is a martial art, spearmanship is a martial art, horseback riding is a martial art, etc
You can ask yourself two questions: does it require technique and skill? can it be used in war? If yes then congrats you have a martial art

I think they're on par. One is the speed and the other is power.
Going by what Zombieman implied.

so like shooting guns is a martial art then?

Hey, as long as it works

Yes.

Why'd you have to set them off?

Attached: needs less jpeg.jpg (540x540, 29K)

sure is

by definition, yes
martial: related to war, warlike
art: in this case, a skill at doing something, or a subject of study

Is programming martial art?

Yes
>Proper stance
>Movement with trigger safety
>How to aim, especially when not stationary and calm
>Everything involving cover and how to abuse cover
>Everything involving blindfire
>How to find cover, and how to identify being under fire

Just go watch Equilibrium. Gunkata is glorious when you actually do it.
Its also the reason why guns are not the great equalizer.

Attached: Equilibrium_movieofgunkata.jpg (1412x2040, 190K)

just seems really weird to refer to something like shooting guns as a martial art

no, that falls under it's own category

delicious legs

Attached: saitama.gif (500x281, 1.96M)

Shooting a gun properly takes a lot of skill and technique, there's a huge difference between someone with marine marksman training and some rice farmer who just picked up an AK

it's because your idea of a martial art is kung fu and swordsmanship and shit, when really it encompasses anything that is primarily related to warfare.
Not the word "primarily" as obviously shit like engineering is not a martial art, but something like using a firearm is considered a martial art because it requires proper skill and technique for effective use, and is primarily used for war.

If you think about it, what's the difference between using a firearm and using a bow and arrow? They are both comparable skills and have basically identical functions in combat, so why would only archery be a martial art? Now let me blow your mind: artillery training is a martial art.

look up "Hojutsu"

is that the curving bullets movie

I think people underestimate Atomic Samurai, he's only lost due to poor matchups, he instakilled just about everything that wasn't a good counter.
Atomic's attack and reaction time are probably at least on par with Flash's even if his movement speed isn't.
Also his cutting power is nutty, wouldn't surprise me if he could cut Flash's sword.
If you want feats, he was able to react to Orochi's lightning attack (Orochi is easily high-Dragon), which was un-telegraphed since it was fired from another room, and then deflect it (despite using a metal sword and it being a lightning attack)

No that has Angelina Jolie

deflect? he literally cut the lightning into pieces
he's stupid broken

Stationary competitive shooting isn't a martial arts.
But anything beyond that is a martial art, because you get into this tricky mess where you can't just move naturally to do the most effective action.
Its equally true for using a bow. I.e using depth perception to aim is far better than lining it up, or using a bow while moving.
Bow shares a lot of the same qualities, but it doesn't get as messy as you do once you need to blindfire at +100m range to try to break cover.

No, thats Wanted™
Equilibrium is the movie where characters do Kung Fu with guns in their hands, where a lot of the fight scenes are glorious.

>Flailing around wildly makes all bullets miss you
Wow, so cool

i mean i didn't think archery was a martial art until now either. i've got literally 0 experience with any of this shit. i know the bare minimum

i love watchdog man

Attached: WatchdogManAvi.png (300x300, 152K)

no, he was clearly moving forward stomping the ground.

no, he was definitely stepping to the sides rather than just stomping in a straight line like in the anime

how did he move forward stepping to the sides?

is suiryu S tier? could he beat deep sea king?

*Stomps towards you*

Attached: 1558468371963.webm (1280x720, 1.35M)

im talking about stepping far to the left and then to the right, it's still going straight but he isn't just walking in straight line while stomping the ground like in the anime. even ignoring that part, they still butchered the rest

Don't listen to the retards. Bow and guns aren't martial arts. It has to be hand to hand or using melee weapons.

do you mean walking? WTF does even mean stepping far to the left and then to the right.

SUCH IMPRESSIVE FOOTWORK

>is suriyu S tier
yes
>could he beat deep sea king
maybe? he could definitely beat dry version, but wet would be real hard-fought

you walk by putting one foot out far to the left and then the other foot out far to the right?

Could he at least give DSK a good purple nurple?

no I walk moving my foot straight forward like everyone else.

then why did you even ask if i meant walking

NEW FUCKING WHEN

he looks fucking goofy but the stomping is cool

because i can't understand how he is supposed to move forward by stepping on his sides.

i think you're just retarded then

How do her feet taste?

ok

ink and paper?

Isn’t his rank pretty low for an S-Class?

Could he beat Orochi?

Attached: yikes.jpg (860x1236, 421K)

I think Darkshine would beat Flash, dude is way too durable.

>What can Bang or Atomic actually do to Flashy Flash?
Bang deflects/redirects the attack and counters, incapacitating him.
Atomic instakills him in AOE the moment Flash comes in range.
All that matters is reaction time and both Bang and Atomic are better fighters in their effective range.

yes
orochi was a fucking pushover

>iai one-armed was 69 points
will he ever make it to S-class?

Nah, Orochi would vape him with that lightning blast.

well, he never really does anything anywhere other than city Q
so his only real fans are city Q people, and he only ever fights monsters that show up in city Q

The best cadre, hope he doesn't die.

Attached: Nyan.jpg (289x289, 27K)

Well, Atomic can cut blades like butter, while Flash struggles hard to cut shit in general. Guess what would happen if their blades clashed. I wouldn't like to be Flash in that scenario.
Suck my samurai dick flashfags.

Attached: cutting-comparison.png (1597x628, 1.66M)

but there are two live cadres better than him and one dead cadre better than him

Attached: 054.png (1600x1150, 1.93M)

Surely. He's young and trains hard.

every cadre, dead or alive, is better than nyan. except gums, gums is trash tier

honestly what was the fucking point of gums
did he even do anything except get killed by blast?

King is clearly the strongest of all opm characters besides, perhaps, Saitama. King's power is such that reality bends to accommodate his victory. His battle prowess can be represented as an ∞ since he will never actually reach combat but always defeat his foes.

You see, the "limit" King broke was from his own desire to avoid social contact so he could play games like Doki Doki Sisters. That is what gives King his incredible aura of intimidation which tells foes "Stay Away" and "Leave Alone". It's actually telling that, without Saitama, King would have no friends. Only Saitama and other really strong characters can resist King's intimidation aura.

King's friendship with Saitama only makes his power stronger; the chances that King will have to act in order to defeat his enemies is basically zero at this point. So really the only reason he isn't in the conversation as the the strongest high tier s class is that he is beyond high tier; God tier even.

Attached: 1530899493718.jpg (1133x843, 114K)

Current bang would probably be unable to keep up. Prime bang however would very likely mop the floor with FFs gay face.

how strong was pre-monsterization Gouketsu supposed to be? Higher than Bakuzan I suppose since he's still stronger when both are in monster form. Even stronger than Suiryu?

very true
king style can be summarised by the three points of super luck, super intimidation and super bluff
even if the enemy is one that cannot be fooled by SI and SB, SL will always defeat them

Please be nicer to the cat.

Attached: Cat.png (350x439, 182K)

probably around suriyu-tier

Based samurai chad

Hey, tha user you were responding to in the earlier thread
So with pic related I can see how you say he's not simply stomping forward as in the anime but using some weird technique (looking at his feet and his arms) but I can't for the live of me figure out how he's supposed to be doing sidesteps

Attached: OPM 0071-023.jpg (956x1435, 207K)

from disturbing monster to generic furry
what trash

What's the safest City to attack for a monster?
Maybe H city since its main heroes are a B and a C rank?

i didn't say he's shit or anything, just that all the other cadre are better than him. except gums, gums is trash tier

E city
it's small and on the coast so particularly if you're an aquatic monster there's an easy escape

he isn't doing sidesteps, i just couldn't find the right word for it which is why i stopped saying it. he's just walking as you'd normally walk but talking much wider steps. as in, instead of just putting one foot forward and then the next he's stepping far to the left then far to the right, while moving forward. like a wider gait i guess?

please don't be rude to Tarou's girlfriend

huh.
There are always these places that male me wonder why they haven't been razed to the ground yet seeing all the shit that happens

He will only face up with Sweet Mask since he's the only one that can just regenerate arms and shit, putting him to face anyone else would either be filler or to kill someone, and I don't want any.

Strongest man alive

Attached: One Punch-Man (Web Comic_Original) - Ch.81 - 2.jpg (600x848, 183K)

I get he might not be your favorite but he doesn't deserve to be treated like that, he's just a cute cat monster leave 'em be.

Attached: Nyan.png (248x261, 47K)

Well, maybe
But anyway (maybe also because that's the only frame we see of it) I still can't tell what the fuck is actually going on there

because monsters with the power to raze a city are exceedingly rare and for the most part, exposing yourself means death for a monster
plus monster attacks have stated to have been getting more common since the beginning of the series

Attached: 384106F8-76EF-4F7F-B9CF-B918AC7BF271.png (2518x1200, 272K)

I mean, his head was still intact after a normal punch...

Truly the KING among the strong

you know
considering phoenix man
resurrection IS a thing in OPM, so boros could come back whenever ONE wants him to

Based Boroschad

Phoenix man never died faggot. The only two who came back from the death were the gay ninjas.

>Mfw all the ninja CHADs in the series are at least S-class tier
Meanwhile Samurai and martial artists have all these a class shitters lol

Attached: 16151416271.jpg (1600x1138, 753K)

I know that, user
what I meant was, resurrection powers are confirmed to be a thing and could potentially show up again

Are power-ranked monsters (Tiger-Demon-Dragon) in about the same proportion as the heroes capable of dealing with them then?
Oh also animefag, so I was wondering, if there's such a shortage of heroes before going to the thugs why didn't the Hero Association hold a bunch of Entrance tests?

>The only two who came back from the death were the gay ninjas
Why, actually?

sorry then.

>two gay were first of their class
>flash killed every jobber from his generation except sonic
Maybe because we only saw the good ninjas?

Has Garou got literally a child's mind?
>Associates heroes with popularity, often far from the case in OPM universe especially those who work outside HA
>I-it's not fair that one side always loses! When he meets actual people of that side he's disgusted
>literally stuck in children's tv cartoons mindset where he tries to find the hero to beat up for the episode and never actually kills anyone

so they could show their penis and butt to saitama.

Phoenix man is human again, probably kept in a hero association cell for humans similar to the one that Psykos ends up in
it'd be cool if he ends up getting mental health help and like, becomes a hero or goes back to being a childrens entertainer or something
it'd just be cool if its established in universe that monsters can come back

>Are power-ranked monsters (Tiger-Demon-Dragon) in about the same proportion as the heroes capable of dealing with them then?
for the most part, yes. it's only during the MA arc that monsters started showing up in massive numbers.

>if there's such a shortage of heroes before going to the thugs why didn't the Hero Association hold a bunch of Entrance tests?
because for the most part, the hero tests snap up eager people who want to be heroes and come in at class C or B. people with a high powerlevel are rare and generally targeted by the HA before they take the test itself, if they do at all. see genos. the criminals thing was an attempt to snatch up already-strong fighters to meet the sudden upswing of monsters.

it okay, user
and technically he did die and then revived. hence the name PHOENIX man.

did you guys just forget what child emperor did to phoenix man after he tore his suit off? that dude's dead as fuck

the competitors explain it, he's just putting more power into his strides so his next attack is more powerful, that's all there is to it.

That's pretty much his whole character.
His autistic childish philosophy gave him his power up.

>because for the most part, the hero tests snap up eager people who want to be heroes and come in at class C or B. people with a high powerlevel are rare and generally targeted by the HA before they take the test itself, if they do at all. see genos. the criminals thing was an attempt to snatch up already-strong fighters to meet the sudden upswing of monsters.
Ah, that explains it a bit, thanks senpai
Are there any indications for them looking up for strong individuals outside the HA more than they did before the Alien attack? (Maybe the Martial arts Tournament could have been such case, or contacting Bomb if he's on par with Bang etc etc)

Power move

he is dead.
no, if you die, you die. or you need external help to come back.

>Are there any indications for them looking up for strong individuals outside the HA more than they did before the Alien attack?
not really? one gets the sense that this is in part due to the fact that the cast is already pretty damn meaty. plus people like bomb who are well-known martial artists have probably already been approached by the HA and shot them down. though with the neo heroes, it's entirely possible we'll see an increased number of high level heroes

Soon

Attached: 1558799906344 (1).jpg (196x315, 34K)

Is he supposed to be some king of grand satire/commentary on the genre by ONE or is that all there is to it?

Drive Knight bike form.

Attached: SctPCE5.jpg (960x600, 30K)

ok
Thanks for infos, user

Was this peak comedy for OPM?

Attached: slam.png (600x848, 459K)

for me, yes. Along with the first full-page expressions.

O MY TACTICAL TRANSFORMATION

Attached: tsubike.jpg (1280x720, 144K)

>this fucking panel
murata is such a god, how did opm deserve him

I love HxH but that whole arc was just trash imo.

ONE is a fantastic writer and panellist, but can't draw for shit
he's a natural marriage for murata's art.

>anime only
you discussed me. As for you're question, monster are vastly more common than hero, most of them simply stay in hiding

glad he went with the centaur instead, looks much better

I want a shirt that says hot bath

Pic related had me tearing up with laughter

Attached: 2AA42ABB-64A8-4BB3-B186-A4B67B7CD67E.jpg (1125x1563, 866K)

you can print in t-shirts, you know that? Quite cheap also.

>Gunkata is glorious when you actually do it.
you what

No, Garou's got the classic individualist's mind.

His mindset is that of an individual going against the gang that tries to enforce rules/a form of justice he disagrees with, and he believes that to step up against the herd in their world the individual needs to attain supreme strength. Garou doesn't give a shit if you're a monster or not. To him monster gangs are as shit as hero gangs.

Attached: 1553824279358.jpg (636x303, 124K)

what a fag, imagine this actually being important to you

Attached: 1560032801272.png (1720x1236, 2.53M)

Attached: chad.png (800x1138, 1.24M)

Based maverick Garou
Fuck conformism

Attached: W2XWBoVAAAD4JV.jpg (5784x4096, 3.7M)

How long until Saitama vs Tatsumaki? I can't wait to see Murata draw it. Do you think it will still happen after Garou arc, or be moved somewhere else?

It's gonna be a long while for that.

Attached: 1560003260162.jpg (231x303, 26K)

Only furfags like this shit, filler character.

I'm just hoping it happens sooner. Like she sees Saitama underground near Orochi and starts connecting the dots.

OOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY DICK

Nah, I just like cats.

Attached: noodle cat.png (383x359, 123K)

That new design is badass. Man I miss Garou.

Attached: D4cUe_bUwAcxI3B.jpg (3497x4096, 1.66M)

no reason for it to be moved, it'll be at least a year till we see it. most likely more

Furfaggot.

Garou makes a better MC than Saitama

Would you rather see it now or 3+ years from now? A lot of people want to see it, could be good fanservice.

i'd rather have it in 3+ years because i don't really care that much about it and i'm not that impatient. it would also make no sense for it to happen right now

But then the name couldnt be one punch man :(

I think they're both great. Garou and Saitama kind of complement each other perfectly. Better than Genos and Saitama do as main characters for sure.

What did she mean by this?

Attached: 1553530702987.png (721x349, 219K)

When are we going to get a Gums origin story?

What's going on in S2? Does Saitama now receives enough money from the HA to make his groceries comfortably? all offers/brokeness related jokes in S1 were hilarious desu

So we're gonna get Fubuki x Genos?

I fucking hope so

I don’t know why I love girls with green hair so much, they always end up becoming my favorite characters in their respective series

No one told you so i'm going to do you a favor user: Your meme and picture are retarded and something only a child would laugh at. You're welcome.

ninjitsu is a martial art
hahahahahahahahahaha cope fucking brainlet

>you can't self-resurrect because I say so
Jesus Christ, would you shut the fuck up and stop spewing retarded bullshit you uncultured swine? Go look up what a PHOENIX does, then come back and don't reply you jackass.

angry sperglet

the powers were linked to the suit, and the suit is no more so he's definitely not coming back

Fubuki x Bang x Bomb

Attached: 1558737259935.png (555x614, 318K)

Why do people ship Saitama and Tatsumaki when Blast is obviously her endgame?

Attached: blast.png (571x219, 73K)

Genos is for Sonic

Blast is obviously going to be a case of
>never meet your heroes
for Tats

Go fantasize about fucking animals somewhere else

You're still going to get a pseudo ntr arc

He's just a contrarian fueled by an autistic rage born from his childhood.

Delusional Saitama self inserters

There's been many times that indicated she likes him

Flashy Flash has been able to dodge multiple AG's attacks.
Sorry your Jobber Samurai can't compare even when wanked to the extreme lmao

Attached: x2.jpg (600x848, 488K)

It's honestly cringy when people self insert hard into Saitama.

its honestly autistic when people cant read subtext

Attached: 1559637663883.jpg (1230x1600, 353K)

>Atomic instakills him in AOE the moment Flash comes in range.
>All that matters is reaction time and both Bang and Atomic are better fighters in their effective range.
Pure delusion, wank, and headcanon
Bang and Atomic's fastest attacks wouldn't hit a casual FF.

Like what? I am genuinely interested in how you will argue there's anything between them.

This. So much this.
I can never understand self-insertfags, but this is too much.

>you should take up ballroom dancing

confirmed for never having read the webcomic

Attached: x4.jpg (600x848, 131K)

I have literally gone back to reread their fight after someone mentioned it an hour ago. I see no hints there? How is this in any way ship worthy?

First, Atomic never tried to dodge Garou so it means little when comparing them.
Second Flash dodged him only because he was on full defense mode shitting his pants (and got btfo instantly the moment he tried to attack). On a normal state even the ninja faggots hit him several times. Cope.
>Bang and Atomic's fastest attacks wouldn't hit a casual FF
Casual Flash can't even land a hit on Gale on human form, which is a DEMON. Bang and Atomic would slaughter casual Flash. Fucking speedreader.

Attached: too slow.png (492x764, 746K)

How wet was she in this scene?

>flashfag
>talking about headcanons and wank
My sides. Flash using his fastest speed literally got shat on by a leisurely, troll punch from TTM's moveset, flashfag. Flash would get screwed sideways the moment he gets into Bang's and Atomic's range.

>serious series hug
>serious series hand holding

Do you think Murata will have her blush when she says it?

>literally had his nuts stomped/sawed
The trauma will ruin him for life even if he somehow came back.

Thats actually a pretty big deal. It would indicate wether or bot tatshippers are full of shit or not. Im inclined to say no.

Yes by a monsterized Garou who's on par with Boros using that technical.
Not your old cuck jobbers.

*Technique

>the criminals thing was an attempt to snatch up already-strong fighters to meet the sudden upswing of monsters.
The prophecy was also a large part of it since they were worried something would pose a great threat to humanity in the near future.

By Awakened Garou who was literally trolling and playing around with Flash. Even ZM could see the punch and Flash fucking tripped over himself at his fastest speed. He'd get fucked up by Atomic and Bang, flashfag.

Do you think Tatsumaki takes it up the ass?

the ballroom dancing thing King mentioned has to be playing into this

She's a virgin user she hasn't tried it yet

Attached: 1559784093126.jpg (1063x751, 83K)

what else do you think she does on her days off

Why couldn't the other s class do the same with a ""trolling"" Garou then?
Why did they all get blizted in a single panel/page?

That's not possible. How old is she even?

Imagine not knowing where you are in this day and age.

Attached: KvP0OXG.png (663x674, 384K)

Because Garou actually attacked them instead of monologuing like in pic related. Also PPP and Darkshine weren't there to take Garou's hits for them. Read slower, Flash.

Attached: 0084-006.jpg (600x848, 123K)

Only as a joke.

Because Garou trolled everyone differently and most heroes already got through their big fights, obviously. Or do you think Garou went at every S class with the exact same amount of force? Flash getting trolled was actually as poignant as it gets: he got casually annihilated in every aspect.
Man, flashfags are dumb.

What's the general consensus on the end of the arc? Did you like it?

Yes, stationary shooting is a martial art, there are numerous competitions in various cultures to practice shooting recreationally and the vast majority of them involve stationary shooting, and most early shooting was almost exclusively done rooted to a spot.

ONE PUNCH BROS.

I DREW TATSUMAKI
YOU THINK IT LOOKS CUTE RIGHT? PLEASE SAY YES.

Attached: TATSUMAKIDRAW.jpg (3264x2448, 891K)

yes

Yes
But keep improving

Attached: 1560013009415.png (2078x2500, 3.89M)

what arc? the raid?

The end of this arc user, seems like it's wrapping up. What do you think about it?

t-thank you one punch bros.

Attached: please.png (1040x932, 599K)

oh psychic sisters, right. yeah i thought it was pretty good. the raid was better though

Cute, but you need to improve on your technical skill.

w-what is technical skill

Attached: Shalltear.jpg (975x820, 78K)

Are you the guy who draws that Tokyo weeb strip? If so hi

Tokyo weeb strip? Sorry Im afraid I don't know what that is

Attached: tf.jpg (374x374, 41K)

I think its called Mega Tokyo or something

Sweet Mask should have really mopped the floor with Flash in the meeting so faggots could stop worshipping him.

Attached: 0093-025.jpg (800x1138, 178K)

why do people not like others calling Flash one of the most powerful heroes

>amai mask being able to do anything to flash
kek

Episode, tomorrow maybe with a webcomic chapter, manga chapter on Friday.

I want to peg Tatsumaki!

Attached: 35.png (1600x1133, 428K)

Good taste user

The strongest S class hero except Blast.

what is this

I touch myself while thinking of Fubuki's lips!

different user here
>Atomic wanted to get punched in the face all along
>cope
the irony. He probably didn't even see Garou move like the rest of the S class.

>Amai mask
>fighting Flash

Attached: 3908d8414e10e37f22eb60319cba3d054cfb86b338d068048f98f49769bde956.png (380x284, 259K)

I would be named The Cola Man.

Attached: Based and Carbonated.png (759x1050, 953K)

>doesn't know how to greentext
You need to be 18+ to post.

And what makes you think that atomic samurai and bang could land a hit on gale wind?

>meme arrows in 2k11+8
step it up sempai

Wasn't flashy going easy on them right up until the end? I don't remember

All the other heroes were completely exhausted from previous fights. Atomic had holes all over him from Evil Water. Flash was all fresh from avoiding all the fights, the two ninjas one happening only at the very start and it was an easy fight.

Why is the webcomic so much better than the manga?

He was positioning so that he could kill both in 1 shot. He figured that if one got away, they would kill the other S class heroes

>Tatsumaki is 28
>Saitama is 25
There is absolutely no chance of this ship sailing. She's Blast's bitch. Older girls never win.

If you exclude season 2 OPM as a whole was a miracle

Alright faggots explain how she is wearing panties below this. This is the highest I've seen the cut on her skirt.

Attached: nopan.png (357x852, 374K)

This guy literally designed a background character that loses in five seconds and barely ever makes an appearance better than some artists design their main female leads.

Attached: 11.png (625x818, 324K)

Reminder that Atomic Samurai can probably beat armored Boros, Elder Centipede, and Gouketsu and Flash would break his sword like the cuck he is and run away. Speed means nothing if you're too weak to cause damage.

> that loses in five seconds

Worst. That lost offscreen.

atomic lacks to power to break boros's armor, and likely lacks the agility to reach elder centipede's face. Gouketsu would probably lose and flash would dumpster atomic.

So ONE knows English right? What makes you think he isn't shitposting in this thread RIGHT NOW?

>tfw ONE is the one that is shipping TatsxSaitama.

Attached: 1558367464230.jpg (640x640, 20K)

Does he have twitter?

Yes.

Because every single word of ONE's is holy. There is no concevieable way a man of his caliber would resort to shitposting. None at all.

Amai mask is about as as strong as Silverfang

LETTING THE DAYS GO BY

>source: my ass

F E E T

Attached: 1555860749530.jpg (850x1203, 186K)

Attached: images2.jpg (183x275, 9K)

ONE's limited drawing skills force him to make the most of each page and panel

It works better especially for the comedy

Blast is like a parent figure, someone she looks up to. Nothing romantic like it will be with her and Saitama

Attached: 1559604913135.png (914x1052, 352K)

Good thing ONE loves subverting expectations then. People think he sucks at romance and will never do it but then he'll subvert that too

Nothing only Blast and Tatsumaki can beat him. Half awakened Garou destroyed Darkshine while Flash put up a better fight against awakened Garou even makign Garou say that he would have lost in his previous form
Blast>Tatsumaki>Metal Knight>Flashy Flash>Darkshine>Bang/Atomic Samurai>Watchdog Man>Sweet Mask>Child Emperor>Metal Bat>Genos/Drive Knight>Pig God>ZombieMan>Tank Top Master>Puri Puri>AS disciples

>Garou say that he would have lost in his previous form
he literally says old self. I interpreted that as base Garou, not his monster form.

Nonsensical list. Darkshine lost badly to Bang.
Garou only said he “might have had some trouble against Flash before”. Absolutely nothing concrete. Flash is in no way stronger than Bang or Atomic aside from his running speed, and if the only goddamn thing he can do is run away, then Flash is pretty much below Bang, Atomic and Darkshine in terms of actual fighting capabilities.

Why doesn't Saitama ever pull these funny faces anymore?

>“might have had some trouble against Flash before
But he had some trouble even in his first awakened form.none of the people you mentioned can do anything to flash, he defeated 2 dragons that would have defeated AS, Bang and Darky. Flash was the only s class who could do anything to Garou, not even Tatsumaki did shit. You are just blindly hating him for no reason to the point that you ignore the manga

His old self was his half awakened form though.

AS only has speed and if Flash got him beta int hat he would obviously get BTFO in a fight

he does, whenever it's about playing with King.

Will Blast be at least as strong as first form Monster Garou?

JC Staff

no
stop having literally shit taste

Can you please get Flash's dick out of your mouth for a second and try understanding that dodging a counter attack is much harder than dodging an attack you are expecting? Not to mention Flash gets btfo by a counter attack too in a more pathetic manner than Atomic.
>he probably didn't see Garou
He could see Garou perfectly fine punching Tatsumaki's barrage at hyperspeed.
Bang eats executives for breakfast, Atomic didn't job to lightning, Dakshine is too durable for them.
>was the only s class who could do anything to Garou, not even Tatsumaki did shit
Nothing Flash did comes even close to Tatsumaki immobilizing Garou.

Attached: train more.png (1054x413, 594K)

You have no reading comprehension. You are pretty much the typical Flash wanker, not just blind but mentally deficient as well.
AG had literally zero trouble against Flash and Flash couldn’t do anything against him. Garou toyed around with Flash and humiliated him profusely on every front.
Flash was the only S class who didn’t get his token struggle fight prior to facing Awakened Garou. That’s the only reason why Garou blatantly lets Flash throw all the shit he has out, only to casually shit on Flash in turn in every aspect.
There’s not a single practical implication that Flash is stronger than Atomic, Bang and even Darkshine in any aspect aside from running speed, which doesn’t necessarily translate to better fighting prowess in general.

>

Attached: opmtierlist.jpg (2480x3296, 2.5M)

>jobborochi that high

So, being one-punched by Saitama means you're a jobber ?

Yeah

he took one normal punch
that's less that the freakin beast king

new webcomic chapter WHEN

>AS posse that low
???

If someone from her group ended up outranking her/being promoted directly to A class, would that be a wake up call for her?

Attached: Fubuki Swim OAV.png (971x583, 736K)

she already got a wake up call in the webcomic right after the MA raid.
Also that would never happen (not quickly, at the very least), the gap is too wide.

What's his endgame?

Attached: 1560114825259.png (479x479, 322K)

Ihmo Zombieman is far stronger. Maybe top 5 in real power ranking. This because is 100% unkillable, he's much like a death curse, coming after you restlessly until you need to sleep/eat. He's attrition made manifest

getting better metal textures

Man that looks stupid

Attached: 1560102723013.png (595x885, 887K)

please be a good episode.

Attached: 1555444187560.png (375x397, 163K)

anyone stronger than him could incapacitate him and dump him in some acid or some shit

>having expectations for JC Staff

Attached: 1559541752667.jpg (560x418, 18K)

to be fair even boros loses an arm on his first punch and starts spitting up blood from a single punch when powered up

rover punch was probably on the weaker side for a normal punch, and evil natural water is just durable

Fubuki is around the desciples, A class on the verge of S were it not for Amai

Nobody in B class besides Saitama is anywhere above bottom of A class material

Eyes too far apart

>still reading this meme series

Attached: 1524397058644.jpg (680x441, 79K)

>You can just squirt the soap on the sponge

shit, i've been doing it wrong.

What of it?

Attached: so.png (769x391, 151K)

So with that drawing by ONE we might get a Webcomic chapter soon right

how the fuck are you going to place watchdog that low when he's proven to be untouchable? until we know for sure his limit, he might as well sit in saitama tier.

Attached: 1531760695496.png (775x2962, 1.98M)

I dont think he should. tats is still a bit too autistic for that. its too soon for such reaction

>Bang eats executives for breakfast
Gums and führer ugly has like 0 feats and they are much slower than the ninjas that's for sure

samuraifags are getting a bit too cocky

know your place

Attached: atomicjobber.png (485x434, 116K)

>Nobody in B class besides Saitama is anywhere above bottom of A class material

If not for Fubuki, Eyelashes and Mountain Ape would litterally have a promotion proposition for A class. They're definitely A class material. If anything, Fubuki's presence must have made several A class material heroes build up behind her.

I expect the redrawn page to be a spread that have BS cells all around Atomic, would make more sense since tons of them came out from the fight.

Attached: -live.jpg (600x848, 127K)

We getting a double episode today?

No

Its a stupid piece of underwear and you should feel stupid

Attached: 62C640AB-C105-491F-83F7-DDA0C28D9BEA.jpg (739x415, 22K)

Attached: 1560102723014.png (354x492, 220K)

atomic samurai is first on the list

Attached: sperm.jpg (600x849, 115K)

How bad a situation would the S Class heroes be if Saitama didn't ruin it by fucking up 4 of the strongest monsters?

Attached: s-l300.jpg (300x300, 7K)

it would have been the end of the world unironically. Golden sperm, ENW and awakened garou would end up killing every hero on the planet

or blast would show up and one shot all of them

Attached: 130D264A-7360-4029-8805-75E972D9D218.png (220x230, 95K)

Their biggest feat is Psykos giving them the executive position unlike the ninjas. Unless you disregard Psykos' assessment of her forces that means Gums and Fuhrer are stronger overall.

rover alone could probably defeat most of the S class save for tatsumaki.

Attached: 1560102723015.png (240x269, 76K)

>AS is stronger than Flash
>he got BTFO by GS while Flash did as good as golden sperm against AG
>Flash did betetr than Tatsumaki too
Flash is dragon + tier and as strong as Blast

Nah, Rover's weakness is that he's a fucking dog. He lacks intelligence. Top S-class should have no problem out-maneuvering him.

Rover is more intelligent than you and Orochi faggot. One hit and one understood that he shouldn't bother saitama while the other thought still that he would have won.

>being this fag
The two ninjas would have lost to Sonic.

Flash is sub-relativistic and continent level while Bang, AS and DS are at town/city level and massively hypersonic at best.. Flash can solo the S class without Tatsumaki and Blast

Bang, bomb, genos & fubs were doing nothing against him. He might be stupid but he’s extremely durable, its safe to assume hes at least as durable as elder centipide since 3/4 there fought against EC and also did jack shit.

A single base ninja was stronger than Sonic though. You antiflashfags are disgusting with your denial of canon just to fit in your autistic hatred of Flashy

Attached: 1584931950978.jpg (850x842, 352K)

>Their biggest feat is Psykos giving them the executive position unlike the ninja
Not that guy but at best Fuhrer is kind of fast in the webcomic and Gums is just a strong glutton. Outside of that neither of them are that impressive and definitely sat on the low end of the executives in the webcomic so while Bang killing them is significant because they are Dragon-tier. They were both shitters and the weakest of the organization's cadre. Mask could obviously have beaten Fuhrer if he wasn't afraid of ugly things. Hell, I'd say Mask could also have beaten Gums by himself too had he got the chance.

>got btfo by GS
GS wasn't made until later, he got btfo by normal cell stock

Attached: 1555151691819.png (191x293, 78K)

Rank the cadres in terms of strength.
>GS>ENW>Psykos>Centipede/Rover>Gouketsu>Ninjas>Homeless Emperor/Nyan>Fuhrer Ugly>Gums

Bang & Bomb's combined attack which is stated to be stronger than the one they use against elder centipede did nothing to rover. Nothing can injure this dog except maybe Darkshine.

What a weak jobber

they better animate this

Attached: 10.jpg (262x494, 68K)

Blast is not Saitama retard he would likely beat ENW and GS and lose to first form AG, even if he could do anythign to Garou he would get BTFO by his second form

How were you doing it before?

>no information on blasts strength
>scaling his power
Did you go bald being this retarded??

Funny thing is Atomic would have better chances against GS who is vulnerable to being cut.

My prediction
Blast is Saitama from the future.

Why is Puri Puri the best?

>A single base ninja was stronger than Sonic though.
I see, flashfags inventing headcanon as garoufags now.

Attached: sweat.png (1280x1398, 337K)

Puri Puri is my spirit animal.

why is she so perfect bros?

Attached: 1446955965943.png (493x900, 95K)

She takes care of her figure in case blast ever decides to check up on her

Attached: FF301836-26DC-4811-9F89-867BEBE10777.jpg (850x1194, 188K)

Based

Attached: HMP.png (453x514, 303K)

because she doesn't exist.

It's the will of god.

Attached: 1558535523910.gif (250x445, 2.15M)

Because he is the purest prisoner of them all.

Attached: tEXqufQ.png (393x398, 151K)

>cadres
>ninjas
Pick one.

they're both candidates so maybe that counts rover should be stronger than EC.

I love his stupid power-ups, can't wait for more.

Attached: x33.png (800x1138, 1.19M)

They were never offered the position, Gale literally complains about it. Psykos doesn't consider them good enough to be cadres.

>They were never offered the position
What do you think a candidate is exactly?

> CONTINENT LEVEL
> can’t take down a demon threat octopus without using his ultimate technique
AHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Good joke.

I'd really rather have Metal Knight recreate him using the DNA remains from Boros' ship.

Too bad next in line for him is getting oneshot by Garou, looking forward for him peptalking Darky though.

I just want to see more psykos

For what purpose?

Attached: 1556377402328.jpg (656x1000, 163K)

>natural marriage for murata's art
Then why the fuck didn't he do Mob Psycho when OPM was in a long hiatus?

>fem-boros

Attached: 1559740409578.gif (400x300, 973K)

The hell are you smoking? OPM wasn’t on "hiatus" you retard. Why would Murata start working on Mob when he’s got so much to do with OPM already?

>It's honestly cringy when people self-insert hard into characters that are not meant for self-inserting.
Ftfy

We don't know the details of what it means to be a candidate in this context. All we know is Psykos didn't consider them worthy until the end.

Gale was jelly that Psykos immediatly wanted Garou as a cadre but not them.

I think he was talking about the webcomic break, stupid point tho

He's actually ONE's self insert.

ONE was never fully on a OPM break either way when the webcomic stopped he was doing the manga storyboards.

Rover doesn't deserve this power-scaling bullshit. Leave the poor dog alone.

>darkshine not being ONEs self insert

ONE is a homo?

That is so going to be censored.

I think the episode will end with the Infinite combo.

Attached: carry.png (1024x720, 511K)

Attached: 1559069094625.jpg (205x255, 23K)

If so, then at what moment this shit season is going to end? JUST staff can't stretch 4 or 5 action packed chapters into 3 episodes.

you're gonna suffer forever.

>episode in 2 hrs
>thread dead
sad

darkshine is canonically shit

you know there is more to power levels than a single scale, right? like matchups. flashy vs gale was speed vs speed, of course he's gonna have to work a little harder since the opponent is using the exact same skillset. but against most other players that kind of speed makes you untouchable

if they were gonna go to the effort to animate the bottom of the shirt so nicely, why couldnt they bother to redraw the top half of it? these skew animations look so shit

Will there be 2 episodes today to make up for last week or is the whole series going to be behind the schedule for the rest of the season?

drew tatsumaki rate :)

Attached: file.png (602x592, 36K)

is that actually from the manga?

0/10

The blush is definitely edited in.

yeah its cute, legs are a bit fat though, and the dress spikes are kinda stiff. make them more flowy. the angle change of the dress from the midriff to the hip is too extreme

Very cute user.

Attached: 1560095059571.png (608x912, 361K)

but based murata knows fubuki is best girl

In this particular case Atomic and Bang are also speed specialists inside their respective fields.

he almost beat elder centipede, who saitama onepunches with ease, so he's obviously nowhere near saitama even if he is stronger than the other S class

Looks nice user

Attached: AEBBD8A1-FA65-4352-9E90-E3905AE78D3B.png (563x938, 748K)

Where exactly did i imply he was stronger than saitama? Im making fun of your powerleveling given we dont know the conditions of the EC fight for all we know blast was taking a shit while fighting and thats why CE escaped. Its retarded to make assumptions about him losing to awakened garou because we know next to nothing about him. Stop using your shitty headcannon

Gouketsu would probably beat the fuck out of Psykos but the list is all right

How do you even beat an esper? Super speed, maybe?

Look at saitama vs orochi, if orochi did survive it would it imply that saitama couldnt finish him off? It wouldnt, the same case could be made for EC vs Blast which would mean blast is on saitamas level, we dont know enough about him to gauge him against threats like boros or garou

Better than Golden Faggot.

Can't beat gravity user.

Attached: x9.png (800x1138, 1.43M)

Man, I wish Madhouse did S2. Fubuki looks fucking great there.

ONE/10

>posting the non-animated version

Attached: fubuki_seizure.webm (460x500, 94K)

Yes, but nonetheless S2 Fubuki still made me like diamond

the perfect artist doesn’t exis-

Attached: 3BDE7FF0-04CE-4C2B-AAFE-C921B6F7725D.jpg (800x1130, 376K)

this chapter was so great

>that pic
I'm about to meteoric burst in my pants

Attached: 1539050083494.gif (367x265, 565K)

>homo

Attached: 1405875542046.jpg (640x353, 93K)

With my peanus weenus of course

Counter him or cut him. Flash isn't the only one who can move super fast, but he is the one who can run around super fast. Remember how Garou was able to read Saitama's muscle movements and line of sight to predict how he'll move? Bang could surely do the same to Flash. Atomic's already moving at the same speed at Flash as well whenever he does his Atomic Slash and would outmatch Flash in wielding a sword, so Flash would have a hard time even getting close To Atomic, especially since Atomic's range can hit a lot farther than his actual sword length (all of Flash's strikes have needed physical contact, after all, so his actual attack range would be smaller than Atomic's).

be stronger than them, basically
if your physical strength is greater than their psychic strength, they can't touch you

Makai no Ossan

Super speed wouldn't be enough if they had their defense up. It was a thing in Mob that an esper could usually only attack or defend at any one time, though Terumi learned to do both. It's unknown what OPM espers are like. In the webcomic, Psykos mentioned that an esper's defense is weakened when they move into attack, so presumably, that means OPM espers can simultaneously attack and defend, but with defense weakening as they shift to the offense. But if the defense is still up, then that means super speed alone would be lacking without enough strength to take advantage of that weakness.

Not necessarily if one's psychic ability bypasses that physical strength by directly manipulating one's body (Tatsumaki's twister move) or some sort of mental attack (yet to appear, but why not?). In which case, one would also need sufficient mental fortitude to resist those sorts of attacks.

>Not necessarily if one's psychic ability bypasses that physical strength by directly manipulating one's body (Tatsumaki's twister move)
but physical strength is literally how GS and AG resisted that attack. it's the same as resisting someone attempting to snap your neck using your neck muscles

Could Boros beat Tatsumaki, then?

It was clarified later that it's willpower that lets someone resist Tatsumaki's twister move.

She is probably capable of breaking the armor. But cant see anyone but Saitama and maybe Awakened Garou take on the rest.

U sure?

Attached: F0CEC69D-C7B7-4416-B2DC-6E5EF0DD55CA.jpg (500x300, 36K)

yes

Considering that one of his subordinate is a powerful esper, yes.

Were you applying soap to every dish?

damage to their brain. Espers usually have their barrier up, but when they go all out they abandon their defense. Also strong mental fortitude can also beat espers as shown in saitama vs tatsumaki.

cute/10

Attached: tatsu.jpg (190x233, 39K)

>giving Tats scrawny loli hips

fucking why

Soo... how long till the episode?

cos faggots think she's a loli

23 min, can someone post the stream source.

I know this isn't Yea Forums-related, but I remember Superman using his x-ray vision to scan someone's brain and lobotomize them, cutting off their psychic abilities. Would that work?

mov3.co/en/tvtokyo/
vaughn.live/cd1313

I find it hilarious that Wimmer directed Ultraviolet specifically because he felt like he hadn't perfected gun-kata in Equilibrium.

twitter.com/NEBU_KURO/status/1138447232229945344

Seems that Murata already did covers for Volume 20 and 21, Volume 20 will be out August 7th.

Why did they make Monster Bakuzan nutsack that big?
twitter.com/opm_anime/status/1138469737048842240

Attached: previewpic.png (640x360, 253K)

thanks

Why isn't Bomb in high dragon tier? He is stronger than Bang

so he can destroy uranus.

Suiryu is low S class he can beat Puri Puri and TTP possibly Pig God too

SEETHING Bang and AM fags can't cope with having less feats than FF lol

Bakuzan's bulge is as mighty as himself.
He's also older. Bad knees and out of shape or something.

how does scanning someone's brain lobotomizes them?

I thought saitama was just immovable bc of his power (which is a bs explanation but come on)

Bomb probably doesn’t have the breathing technique.

>putting Zombieman that low
He literally killed the vampire... that you put higher than him on the tier list...

Attached: Psychic.png (590x527, 265K)

>189263688
>Flashcuck literally talking to himself now

Who's ready for some god tier animation amiright

Im just looking forward to whatever Studio LAN will animate and Aoki key animation.

CUTEEEEEEE. But you made her a bit thicc in the drawing on the right

Remember not to present individual characters theories as fact

Flash is fast but he's likely a mediocre swordsman. His speed doesn't translate into cutting power and the level of his technique is a mystery. His sword isn't even his only weapon, he uses dumb ninja shit like shurikens and does hand-to-hand martial arts and has those secret asspull moves. Put him against an armored monster and he probably can't do shit.

And here we go.

started fags.

None of that shit matters ONE and Murate said that Bomb would beat Bang.
Neither of them should be that high though, fuck would they do to Elder Centipede, Rover, Gouketsu or Vaccine Man?

He actually used his heat vision to some how do it without killing him. But its superman he can do what ever the fuck he wants

JC staff reading reddit comments and used the bald head shining with light joke from reddit

>doesn't bleed at all after getting punched
of course
fucking JC

HOW FUCKING HARD IS IT TO SHADE METAL FOR GODS FUCKING SAKE THIS IS NOT ROCKET SCIENCE REEEEEEEE
HOW CAN YOU CALL YORUSELF A PROFESSIONAL ANIMATION COMPANY WHEN YOU CANNOT DO THIS BASIC FUCKING THING
GOD DAMN IT

>they animated Gouketsu fight
KINO IS back on the menu boys

>All that content got cut but they kept his fat ass in
JC Staff is just too damn evil

pffffft

>PPP ass phone not censored at all
hilarious

>that panup of Garou's torso with windows in his shirt

Hot

Oh, Psykos has her barrier up while she's attacking (and remote controlling her meat puppet). So yeah, OPM espers can definitely defend while attacking.

Attached: 02.jpg (800x1138, 540K)

the sfx are so fucking good you can tell a Saitama punch from other punches by just hearing the sfx

opm is educational manga

Yeah but the whole scene is edited so abruptly I bet half the normalfags won't get it.

Sonic is looking like Eren(even though Kaji voices him).

new episodes?

>bang's VA saying onii-chan
adorable

As I expected, this was a full transition episode, lots of dialogue scenes.

Episode ended with Sonic eating the monster cell.

2 weeks and the animation is still subpar at best.

>not including the full MA message in the episode
for what purpose

Will they animate the diarrhea?

anime is saved once again that gouketsu fight was pure kino

Gives them a modest cliffhanger to keep people interested.

>He is stronger than Bang
source?

>that PV pic with Gatling

Nice

>Boros defeating Tatsumaki
Are you guys high on something?

Attached: sonic.jpg (501x708, 23K)

they showed the Gouketsuu fight? the whole reason it's funny is because he gets one shot off screen

boros is at the same level as awakened garou
awakened garou could defeat tatsumaki
hence boros could defeat tatsumaki

The webcomic

from one of murata's streams

not AG faggot, near perfect monster garou which is his wing form.

Thank you ONE, very cool.

did you really think tatsumaki could defeat boros?

no it's AG, those latter forms are weaker than his first monster form.

Attached: gatling.jpg (640x360, 34K)

no, they didn't

>contradicting the author
nice

not that user but stop with this already
this is such a tired headcanon comment

it literally isn't though

Attached: candidate.png (1074x371, 506K)

Too bad he was raped by J.C. Staff

Realistically, which studio would be up for a S3 in 4 to 5 years?

I prefer some of ONE's more simplistic designs over Murata's

Attached: D5r9D9nUcAAyj0r.jpg (400x567, 20K)

To the people that made season 1

You're the delusion one Tats kek

I wish the anime adapted the webcomic and was like Mob

t. faggot

so wheres the new episode?

Wouldn't the whole thing be less than 26 episodes long?

>B-BUT THE NINJAS W-WERE LOW DRAGON LIKE BAKUZAN

Attached: x24.jpg (800x1138, 332K)

already came out

Lmao, seriously? It’s fucking terrible. You’re giving them way too much credit.

Literally is though, the second form took a fucking serious headbutt and punch you moron. AG couldn't

when the fuck was this???

What animation?

They censored the chopped off head.

Monster Garou is pic related + all of his other forms, you retard. When ONE spoke of the matchup with Boros, he stressed Garou's superior h2h skill and Garou showed most of it in this form.

Garou's other transformations are strong too. Quit parroting that absolutely goddamn retarded redditshit theory when Saitama's comment was clearly addressed at Garou shrinking again.

Attached: Garou.jpg (600x848, 129K)

literally isn't though, it took a "serious headbutt" because it was just a weird armour and not actually garou himself. granted his first form was also that weird armour but at that point it was just like a second skin around his body, rather than a big armour surrounding him.

it was scrapped, murata went with his centaur form instead

>>B-BUT THE NINJAS W-WERE LOW DRAGON LIKE BAKUZAN
Even with basic power scaling you know this isn't the case.
Bakuzan was an A-class tier hero before the monster cells.
Gale and Hellfire are S class tier even in human form.

i never said they weren't strong, just that they are weaker than his first form which is his strongest

>near perfect MONSTER

What you said is retarded. Those forms are at the very least just as strong, actually visibly stronger and with new abilities like instant regen.

>He is stronger than Bang
source?

So why didn't Saitama say that after he became the buff monster version
or after he became the winged version
or after he defeated the winged version?

i know but what stream was it?

Attached: bs4uz.jpg (500x270, 15K)

Done el episodio nueva del Juan Pun Man?

Ok Pedro

Was that a reference to ba gua footwork?

>His old self was his half awakened form though.
agree to disagree

You are dumber than shit, Garou gets stronger with every form fuck off with that retarded theory, he got visibly stronger in his second form with which he rushed Saitama the same way as Boros'meteor rush
He couldn't do that in his skinny form.

i just took saitama saying "you're weaker than you were before" as referring to his new forms. either way though there's no proof to show they're just as strong as his first form or weaker than his first form. them being able to "take a serious headbutt" doesn't really mean anything when it's just a massive armour and it fell apart really easily

it was symbolism right? that his 'monster self' was just an empty shell and he was still human underneath? goddammit ONE

just look through the interviews section on the wiki, it was in the 3rd stream q&a

And like I said you're an absolutely retarded speedreader. Saitama was very blatantly referring to Garou shrinking at that moment - literally running on fumes.

All of Awakened/Monster Garou's forms are strong. His larger forms showed off instant regen and raw power to push Saitama around as well as stand his own ground when Saitama punched him, whereas in Garou's first form he pushed Saitama around primarily thanks to his h2h technique.

i don't see it, but i guess the garoufag is always in the right no matter what

To "see it" all you need to do is pay actual attention to the webcomic you're reading. Then other anons wouldn't need to spoonfeed you something this obvious. Speedread less.

personally, i got beat with this one

Attached: 1530808586147.jpg (600x848, 118K)

nah i definitely paid attention on my multiple read throughs. but the garoufags are always right, so it doesn't matter

Attached: weaker.jpg (600x848, 93K)

yeah, referring to all his new forms. but of course you're not going to agree with me because garoufags are always right no matter what they say

You definitely didn't pay attention.

You're either a retarded speedreader who makes up crack headcanons out of one word seen in a speech bubble without paying attention to the actual context of the scene, which clearly refers to Garou shrinking, or you're a retarded speedreader who repeats shit said by other dumb speedreaders.

All the Monster Garou forms are very clearly strong. Saitama was referring to him shrinking.

that one was his last form though.

Attached: garou form.jpg (600x848, 127K)

never said his new forms weren't strong. just that his first form was the strongest, which it is. but of course, garoufag word is gospel as always.

That doesn't change anything of what I said. The raid starts and Psykos hasn't offered them the position (fact). That's all that matters.

And that's yet another retarded, baseless headcanon on your part because you skim over pages. By feats actually shown Garou's other forms are the very least just as strong as his first form. They were visibly stronger physically and came with new abilities.

Speedread less, faggot.

yes of course, lord garoufag. your word is god, even above that of the author himself