So now that the dust has settled

so now that the dust has settled
is this good?

Attached: https:_blogs-images.forbes.com_olliebarder_files_2015_07_logh_announce.jpg (960x540, 101K)

Solid 6/10

/thread

the most worthwhile anime in existence

there isn't a series that tops it tbqhwy

Boring, even for a Space Opera

I give it a 9
If only Kirchieis was there at the end, it'd be 10/10

one of the top 5 anime ever made, and in the top 20 of all media

it is good, but average good 6.5/10

i dont find your review helpful

The dust settled before you were born. The conclusion being that you'll never be mature enough to appreciate it.

Attached: Y1i46rY.jpg (416x312, 40K)

based boomer

Attached: 1555834005988.jpg (1446x1080, 343K)

Episodes 30-80 are masterful, the rest are mediocre.

It has its interesting and boring parts. And characters never once appear to be as smart as the author would like you to think they are. Although the author wasn't skilled enough to pull off a setting of this scale I still appreciate the effort and would say overall it's enjoyable and worth a watch.

This is the most honest and accurate depiction i have seen written on Yea Forums for logh.

The last bit of the series was released between 1996 and 1997. I'm sure by now there are people on here younger than that but that wasn't that long ago that most people wouldn't have been born by then.

definitely a lot of high moments throughout that. I put it on hold around episode 20 my first go through, but once i picked it back up I didn't stop until the end.

For all of the OVA's faults, at least it's not Die Neue These.

>If only Kirchieis was there at the end, it'd be 10/10
Kircheis's death was the best thing though. If he survived, sooner or later Kircheis and Reinhard would have had a falling out, possibly manipulated by a third party. Reinhard's memory of Kircheis can never be manipulated.

What part of jojo is this?

I'm so glad I watched this
I'll remember this show till the day I die

Adrian Rubinsky

Kinda lame after watching Matsumoto’s space operas

Chimera Ant

This. The first 30 episodes or so (Reinhardt making his way to power) were really good but the pacing and overall plot quality just take a nose dive.
muh space aids gets me every time

Attached: 1554223382079.jpg (640x480, 42K)

it wasn't aids, it was a genetic disease that underscores the futility of Rudolf's eugenics aspirations