I miss them, Yea Forums

I miss them, Yea Forums.

Attached: D8qywemXsAYq-4i.jpg (1200x675, 107K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NY0koUVUN7c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

More roles by Banana's VA when? She scratches that same itch as Chiaki Omigawa.

Which one tops?

Daiba-chan.

Junna tops!

Attached: 1542919461710.png (620x908, 602K)

I watched it the other day for the first time and I regret not watching it sooner with Yea Forums, the threads must have been fun
Also I literally can't stop listening to the OST, it's just so good

Nana

She's busy kissing girls for money.

But not kissing the one girl that truly matters

The revue insert songs are truly incredible and the bgm itself is really nice sounding. Have you read the mangas? Or watched the plays?

Attached: 1560130702691.jpg (828x1792, 206K)

Who doesn't?

Attached: 1540696593225.png (573x507, 379K)

Banana is creepy.

Attached: 1553861056513.jpg (960x1050, 325K)

wakarimasu

>Have you read the mangas? Or watched the plays?
I've been planning on watching the plays, but I'm worried I won't be able to enjoy them as much as I enjoyed the anime, are they worth watching?
Also, I had no idea there was even a manga of it, I only thought it was the play and anime

the nana stinger was incredible.

But we're getting shorts next season.
youtube.com/watch?v=NY0koUVUN7c

You should definitely read Overture manga

Attached: 00071.jpg (1350x1920, 697K)

I hope you're all playing their mobage

Oh it has the other schools in it. Fun

Attached: 2018-07-13 23_38_56-[Leopard-Raws] Shoujo☆Kageki Revue Starlight - 01 RAW (TBS 1280x720 x264 A (435x489, 92K)

I played the starter story and the Phantom event, then got bored and quit. The gameplay is tedious and completely disconnected from the setting and nature of the anime, and the constant attempts to squeeze the money from the players are just obnoxious

Attached: 1541912595683.jpg (1385x778, 111K)

The first play is basically the pilot of sorts for the whole franchise. The basis of the characters are there but very much exaggerated for the sake of live action. It's still worth a watch because seeing edgy Maya is incredible.

The second play is closer to the anime in terms of characterization but it's still a good time. Maya is still insane and Mahiru gets focused on for a surprising amount of time.

There are two mangas. one is Overture which is the official prequel to the anime and certainly helps flesh out things like Maya/Kuro and why Junna is so important to Nana. The other is "The Show Must Go On" which is an adaptation of the stage plays, but it's mostly known for giving everyone crazy ass, borderline yandere reaction faces.

And there's also the game that recently came out on phones. It's fairly close to the anime so if you want more butai goodness then just jump straight to it. The other schools are pretty interesting and are worth caring about (except Frontier) and will be in the up coming short gag anime series.

The event stories is where its at, and in Japan they're finally updating the main story with a story written by the anime writers.

>playing their mobage

Yeah, no. Fuck PVP and fuck Aruru.

Attached: minnaniHAPPY.jpg (819x1000, 171K)

The phanana event was some good ass food as a junnana shipper at least. nana going "i gotta tone down my self inserting as the phantom. i'll just remove the kiss scene and instead add like 10 more lines about how much I̶ the phantom loves j̶u̶n̶n̶a̶ christine so much. that should do it." was just the best.

>The other schools are pretty interesting and are worth caring about (except Frontier)
not HAPPY

you just know!

Attached: 1560169685843.png (570x573, 625K)

If Aruru and Misora were like Kohane/Uki from Anima Yell then I'd care about that school. But otherwise it's just the straight bait school and boring as hell.

I liked how the whole plot originated from Nana trying to let the Phantom win in any way possible, that wouldn't involve completely breaking apart the classic play. And don't forget the costumes. Phantom!Nana is amazing.

Attached: 1542320152600.png (2000x1589, 2.82M)

Thanks for the recommendation anons, will check them out
I literally never play mobage but I'm tempted to play it because I enjoyed the anime that much

Don't forget the new JP events where neither Nana or Junna care about being Maya's bride for a new play and how for the alternate universe 100th Starlight Junna says her Flora wouldn't let Claire (played by Nana) fall, or ever leave her side.

Seriously man Junnana is just so damn good.

>how for the alternate universe 100th Starlight
wakarimasen

I was in the same boat and I don't regret it. The main story is relatively easy and it has enough QoL polish that doing daily grinds is pretty painless. Plus the starting gacha is extremely good, where you have a two part roll and a free 24 hour reroll banner so you can get very good units right from the start and make the story stuff even easier to tackle. PvP however is whale city and probably not worth taking super seriously.

>PvP however is whale city and probably not worth taking super seriously.
I thought you could get by if you saved up for Goddess Hikari and made sure to reroll for Aruru and a good tank.

I also was in the same boat, and I lasted about a couple of weeks ingame. After you clear the main story and the game stops throwing bonuses at you, you're essentially filling a checklist on cooldown. The game narrows down to doing boring grind that could be any other mobage and has nothing to do with Starlight or Stage Girls, waiting for timers and PVP.

Attached: 1537286810651.jpg (657x735, 69K)

The new main story update is about how Maya just fucking disappears and how no one even remembers her. Only Claudine knows something is wrong, and it's only a vague feeling as she realizes that she saying "I won't lose" rather than "I haven't lost" sounds off for her and knows that's not how that phrase goes.

junnana is top comf