Shave your beard and pick up a high school girl

I just read the first volume of the manga and I thought it was pretty good. Hopefully it gets an anime

Attached: 8801504.jpg (672x672, 181K)

Most people dropped it because the girl is not a virgin

I hope not, girl is confirmed a cumdumpster. She fucked about 10 people (including two old bald bastards) for a place to stay. Basically the only guy she didn't fuck is the MC.

Does it count as dropping it if you only read the first two pages then?

And purityfags already shitting up the thread. I mean, just don't read it for fucks sake you retards.

MC gave her a place to stay and took good care of her but now after she gained something good in life she also has something to lose. To that realisation she reacted quite psychotic. I hope we are going to get some insight into her backstory soon.

Imagine refusing to read something because one of the characters in it had sex. She's not even a love interest

Attached: 1557308175323.png (320x320, 129K)

>dropping something because 'muh purity'

How to spot a mouth-breather

I think the manga is fine, but saying that JK isn't a love interest is false, as the last couple of chapter have been him growing a lot closer to her and her realising that she loves him

Not reading is not enough. any sort of art depicting or mentioning a female losing her virginity with anyone but their lawful husband should be burnt and the authors hanged by their ballsacks and left to bleed to death. Female purity must be protected. In anime at least, if degeneracy and feminism reaches into anime I'll blow myself up, I won't my last refuge be corrupted by the Jewish menace.

>She's not even a love interest
I think you are wrong about that. Until the last two chapters I thought so as well. I hope she will stay in the daughterzone but I doubt it.

Well as far as I've seem the protagonist doesn't see her as one, he only has eyes for that OL that rejected him. I like how wholesome his relationship with Sayu is so hopefully it stays that way

>her realising that she loves him
She didn't realise that she is in love with him. At this point he is like a brother or a father to her. We know that she is quite damaged and probably traumatized on many level if she chose to live like that instead of going home. To her he is probably the first person ever to note take advantage of her. I think they are falling in love with each other but they are not quite there jet. First she has to process her past.

>I like how wholesome his relationship with Sayu is so hopefully it stays that way
This is why I picked up this manga.

Thank god this place still have true anons. Everyone defending used goods should be ashamed of themselves and go back to redit.

Attached: Selection_002.png (346x315, 164K)

Imagine if people refused to read Fate/SN or Muv luv because one girl isn't a virgin

>Shave your beard and pick up a high school girl
If only that were so easy
Is this adaption of an LN? I'd rather read that instead.

Have sex

Fuck of muslims.

The problem isn't her being an unvirgin, but her being a literal cumdumpster.

While I definitely treasure virginity, I never saw the girl as a love interest. More like a damaged adopted daughter or younger sister type.
Besides as long as a girl isn't your waifu, her status shouldn't be important.

>how she had sex is the important thing
Jesus Christ you couldn't sound more pathetic if you tried. You picked up a manga about a girl that ran away and had to trade her body for certain needs on several occasions. Just drop it if you can't handle it and please stay out of these threads they seem so trigger you. I don't get what your problem is.

BASED

>had to trade her body for certain needs on several occasions
Which makes her a whore and more or less prostitute. Yuck.

Why can't purityfags just let go? Why do they need to ruin every thread with their shitty beliefs like a bunch of crazy zealots? Drop the manga and move on for fuck's sake.

Attached: 1553388333303.jpg (392x495, 113K)

MC should bang the boss instead of this used goods slut.

Virginity literally doesn't matter.

Are you fucking implying that Sumika and Sakura aren't virgins because they got wormed?

Yeah I guess I shouldn't read Crime and Punishment because the main girl isn't a virgin.

>whore and more or less prostitute.
I actually would have preferred the manga to be a bit darker. Like her being a drug addict who maybe she actually became a proper prostitute or something like that. On the other hand that's kind of a cliché and her backstory right now seems rather plausible.

Nice taste for a shitposter.

Good for them, they are not reading SoL about people in work force, where they actually act like dumb teens in high school and biggest "good guy" in the universe, the reason for dropping it is pathetic, but at the very least they avoid reading this trash.

I think they get offended. I mean there is a reason to why most mangaka have to clarify the the current status of their heroines hymen.

Virginity isn't the issue. The issue is that she's a whore and prostitute and probably is a baggage of mental issues. Personal issue with the manga is more that I find it more delusional than even revenge isekai.

what triggered the sudden influx of purityfags in anime? none of that shit mattered in the 90s and 00s

>no guys why is the story about people with actual problems!
you sould like those cunts that cry about violence in video games. fuck off to your girly magical girl shit if you can't handle some actual real life drama

Old man Miyazaki said it many times, anime shifted away from reality further and further and started being tailor-made otaku wish fulfillment. They cannot relate to non-virgin characters and find them repulsive. All the nonsense about STDs and whatever are just bad excuses they use to not doubt their own beliefs.

>main girl is legit whore
Dropped.

It's drama that hinges on a delusional premise. "I'm such a nice guy who won't take advantage of this damaged girl and can fix her. I am such a good samaritan that I can do this for free and trust a stranger in my home." It disgusts me.

You'll understand when you get older and stop finding high schoolers sexy.

>real life drama
HAHAHAHAHA

HIGHSCHOOLER BRATS ARE FOR BEING KEKED BY OLD HAGS!

Attached: 1.png (2230x1600, 2.99M)

He was literally drunk and more or less just pissed of by her attitude. Later it more or less seemed like he got himself into a situation he couldn't go back any more. Only after he started to get to know her a bit and he realised that she didn't have any other clothes he started to take care of her

Can japs be any more insecure? holy fuck purityfags are the worst

Not a virgin =/= selling pussy for shelter

>f-fucking purityfags

Attached: 1533708751544.jpg (801x876, 244K)

Nah, Hige Soru is actually one of the more popular LNs there.

The Manga is shit, but it's not because the girl isn't a virgin. I don't care about that.

It's just this incredibly cringe-inducing fedora tipping story. Like, the author thinks that a girl will be so impressed by a guy not wanting to have sex with her in exchange for living with him, that she falls in love with him immediately.
It's literally the power fantasy of some "nice guy" failed normie.

this sounds like a literal incel power fantasy

Yes how dare an author not share an incel's views on women.

Japanese 2D media is so full of power fantasy fulfilling now. I'm a beta virgin myself but I hate it when some media is so obviously pandering. Miyazaki was right, otaku shouldn't be allowed to write stories.

daily reminder than male MC knew that she wasnt a virgin and really just helping her out. Also the girl had to literally thot to survive. I dont know whats wrong with used goods when you've experienced taking someones virginity already.

>Like, the author thinks that a girl will be so impressed by a guy not wanting to have sex with her in exchange for living with him, that she falls in love with him immediately.
That's not what happens

>Also the girl had to literally thot to survive.
She chose to survive THAT way. We're talking about 2010s. You can definitely survive in modern days without becoming a cumdumpster.

Not him, but this isn't simply about finding her sexy or not. The MC's and Sayu's reactions seem to lack any common sense. If a beautiful girl of her age approached me on the street and offered sex in exchange for allowing her in my apartment, I'd assume she would either rob me in the night or that she is working with somebody who will rob me in the night, like she opens the door for somebody and I get robbed, or in the worst case scenario I also get stabbed/shot. Or she could attempt to give me my 'payment' anyway and then try to use that for blackmail. In addition to that, even if you actually take her in, there's no way other people will believe that you aren't taking advantage of her, which means you'll have a lot of shit to deal with on the social level with neighbors, friends and family.

Beyond that I'm not even sure where the law stands on this sort of shit. The girl is a minor, I'm not sure if you can just shelter her or have a responsibility to inform the authorities, or rather I'm not sure if you can somehow get legally fucked if her parents/guardians find her and want to accuse you of some shit because you've helped her.

From Sayu's own point of view, I'd be very curios to know what exactly drove her to prostitution. If she was being abused at home, couldn't the authorities help her? If she just ran away and wanted to avoid the authorities too, couldn't she find some shelter/church/temple which would be willing to help her? Find some place to work in exchange for a place to sleep? Actual prostitution seems like an extreme, last-ditch option, so I don't find it plausible right off the bat. I guess this could all be explained later when more is revealed about her, but the story so far doesn't make me feel certain that it won't just be glossed over.

Plenty of manga is entirely unrealistic, but if a work expects to have more realistic characters then I don't think it can expect the same level of suspension of disbelief.

>girl had to be a thot to survive
this is like saying that you wanted to be vegan but you had to eat burgers your entire life to sustain your livelihood

>like those cunts that cry about violence in video games
Those cunts protest and set up campaigns against that though.

Idk man I've seen a lot of people refuse to read the Heaven's Feel route because of Sakura's worm bath

I don't think I Shaved is very realistic but at least it's a bit different from the usual stuff we get. Some of your points are addressed in the Light Novel, the MC thinks he might be robbed the next day he wakes up the first night. Also he tries to get info about her on the missing persons, tells Sayu about getting at least a part time job after she feels better and trust in him more (basically this just really happen at the end of the first LN). The point about sleeping with a guy and the possible blackmail is mentioned in the point of view of Sayu as "if anything goes really wrong i have something that can be used in my favor and screw the guy" because she's a minor, it's one of the reasons also why she's more anxious about living with Yoshida, because he wants nothing from her out of the ordinary and even worse she actually begins to care for him because he's a good person and it's even easier for him to abandon her if he finds a good woman. I think the problem with her is more about trusting and abandonment issues than any romantic love (at least in the LN) and the fear about losing the first place where she actually wants to stay.

I feel bad for the cute kouhai coworker. Poor girl.

Used runaway cats can be properly done with good writing.

Attached: C32.png (1426x2048, 606K)

She deserves to win.

no people dropped this because she slept with 50+ men and is std-ridden

oh so it's like gaishu-isshoku. the girl in that manga is a runaway too but she draws lewd manga for her money as opposed to sucking dick. feMC should get a job

Attached: Screenshot (343).png (703x409, 197K)

yeah i get you. Bad choices happen. We still didnt know what happened to FeMC on why she ran away from her home. that she ended in that situation. Also i really doubt shes going to get a job without identification and as a JK too.
This is why i kinda hate people who judge the manga when we still didnt really know how she got in the situation the first place. We cant just assume that she just ran away from her home just cause. And FeMC doesnt look like shes irresponsible to daily things. If the reason of her running away is bullshit then ill fucking drop the manga.

Even if she didn't have a good reason why drop it. Bad people who make bad decisions have been a part of stories since people have been writing them

>plenty of anons ITT were never raped as children
I want normalfags to leave

>being impure on Yea Forums
You’re still used goods if you get raped

4channel belongs to me, and subhuman filth like me who never had a snowball's chance in hell to live normal lives

You're just a failed normalfag, you're as annoying as the faggots who complain about loli

This an imageboard for discussing anime, not your personal emotional support website

Nothing wrong with that

>it's another purityfags can't sympathize with victims of abuse thread
I feel like I've seen this thread a thousand time

Attached: x28.jpg (1103x1600, 398K)

Would have been vastly better without love triangle shit.

>sold her pussy for shelter
>still a virgin
Explain how that works, Einstein.

>a girl will be so impressed by a guy not wanting to have sex with her in exchange for living with him, that she falls in love with him immediately.
It's more than that. Women like men who have options. MC went after his boss, and now there's a kouhai lusting after his dick, so it makes JK get pussy tingles.

>we still didnt really know how she got in the situation the first place
Do you think that matters?

She knew her own value.

Attached: Semete, Ano Yuki.jpg (1103x1600, 362K)

Kouhai must win.

Begone, succubus!

You’re literally worthless to me if you’ve ever had a boyfriend why wouldn’t you be worthless to me if you get raped

>WHORE HEROINE
normalfags have run nu-Yea Forums ragged

there's a different between sympathizing with someone and wanting somebody else's sloppy seconds

the dynamic between mc and sayu is somewhat reminiscent of after the rain
i’m pretty sure that they are meant to help each other grow as a person, but not actually end up together
i predict a mishima end, she’s not a bad girl and i don’t even particularly dislike a girl who knows what she wants and chases after it aggressively