Oh yeah i love Jojo

>Oh yeah i love Jojo
>I'm a huge fan
>Has only read/watched one entry in the entire series
Is this what Jojo fags are really like? do they just jump into a series in the middle to end part of the series and act like it's ok? what the fuck is wrong with them?

Attached: 15563328945.png (595x885, 887K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oG7jKUHsLfY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I love the series.
Never watched part 1 and 2 beyond a few clips.

Yeah season one was ok, didn't really care about any of those characters except Joseph

Attached: BAIT-KAI.png (622x626, 105K)

Attached: 15585438279.jpg (351x358, 31K)

This may have been a problem before 2012 but I'm pretty sure the anime has pretty much gotten rid of this. It didn't help that parts 4 and 5 initially had shitty translations.

>Oh yeah I love x
>I'm a huge fan
>Has only watched the anime adaptation which only adapts half of the content of the series

Funny, I enjoyed the series well enough but it didn't keep my attention, yet I only watched parts 1 and 2.

Good to at least know what people are talking about when they AWAKEN MY MASTERS

Damn, this song really hits me hard in retrospect
youtube.com/watch?v=oG7jKUHsLfY

Attached: 82_002e9a79f1c253aa15d14923cfd3a90d.jpg (960x540, 44K)

I don't get why so many here hate part 3 most of the minor villains suck but the whole going on a road trip to egypt with your friends is so comfy.

Only DIOfags and Part4fags hate part 3. other Jojofags understood SDC's role in the overall series.

Attached: 15567015209.png (910x1024, 753K)

>reddit and instagram

Attached: 15539969405.jpg (600x600, 139K)

Well I loved the 2 first Jojos, but I kind of feel the stand mechanic ruined the series and after the trainwreck that was Stardust Crusaders, I did not even bother finishing diamond is unbreakable.

I would still say that I am a fan of Jojo though

normalfags ruin everything. It's easier to notice with normalfags who like Jojo because there are mountains of content for them to ignore in favour of memeshit

Well at least the TV-series was heavily sensored, had relly silly "bad guys of the day" and it was the part where we had a brutal shift from the ripple mechanic to the stand mechanic. There are many valid reasons to dislike part 3

>was heavily sensored
did you mean censored?

>bad guys of the day
4 and 5 anime is structured the same way user. how come they get a pass but SDC doesn't?

They don't

Because the bad guys in 4 and 5 are interesting.

>Shiny Diamond
>Deadly Queen
>Moody Jazz
>Six Bullets
>Coco Large
>Notorious Large

there are people who watch anime just because they want to be entertained.
not everyone is a massive faggot like you

found the partskipperfag

There's nothing wrong with skipping parts

>Because the bad guys in 4 and 5 are interesting
DIO's Jobbers > 4 and 5 Jobbers

found the virgin

Faggots

Attached: 15589086246.png (328x316, 187K)

i watched all parts so far. i was confused and didn't know what the fuck was going on when i started with part 1 because it was so different from all the memes. ff 4 years and now i'm reading mango not to be spoiled.

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-06-10 19-17-43.png (320x402, 148K)

But I'm a DIOfag because I love part 3

Lol he really does have Joseph as his photo.
What's the story behind this

this is incorrect. but go on then

He probably has at a couple hapa bastard kids

Is this the live version with the audience cut out? I tried finding this on Spotify, but could only find a live version, which is exactly the same, except for the audience.

I've only read and watched parts 3, 4, and 7 in completion. Part 5 was the most boring fight imo with the story and the fights dragging on forever. I'm trying my hardest to sustain interest in part 6 but here I am wanting to read part 7 for a second time

Attached: D6gIf8rWkAAcsdo.jpg (1041x1550, 124K)

I thought part 6 was a drag desu. I read every part leading up to it in like two or three weeks, though. So I was probably a bit burned out by that point. Shit, halfway through part 5 I kinda just wanted it to end. I still like part 1 and 2 more than I do the rest. It doesn't help that the characters suffers from sameface from late part 4 and onward.

Part 1 and 2 are great and the shortest parts you nerd. Just read them already, you can literally knock them both out in a good weekend of reading. Part 1 is kind of weird and different but the side characters are great, and part 2 is pure KINO.

>I skipped parts
>I watched the condensed versions
>Josuke is a bad character
>Jotaro is an ashhole
>Ranking any protagonist as bad
>Ranking any Jo-bro as bad
>Hating on Shigechi

Attached: 1516387515009.jpg (680x794, 227K)

All of these statements are wrong except for Jotaro being an asshole. He beats up teachers and eats food and leaves without paying, he also calls his milf of a mother a bitch.

You're telling me you went through all of school not wanting to deck a teacher? If I had a ghost Ali behind me I would have sent half the faculty to the hospital. Also
>calls his mom a bitch
>travels across the most dangerous stretch of Asia and the Middle East, nearly loses her father's life and his own, to save her
Due paid

>implying you can have sex without knowledge of the pillar men
>implying Joseph and ceasar aren't pure sex

i weep for you

>Tfw watched all parts

Part 2 & 4 are the best

Attached: JPEG_20190410_194206.png (449x602, 17K)

> My name is Yoshikage Kira. I'm 33 years old. I live in northeast section of Morioh Gardens Building on West 81st Street on the 11th floor. where all the villas are, I am not married I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine. I work as an employee for the Kame Yu department stores, and I get home every day by 8 PM at the latest. I'm in bed by 11 PM, and make sure I get eight hours of sleep, no matter what. After having a glass of warm milk and doing about twenty minutes of stretches before going to bed , I usually have no problems sleeping until morning. There is an idea of a Yoshikage Kira, some kind of abstraction, but there is no real me, only an entity, something illusory, and though I can hide my cold gaze and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable: I simply wishes to live a quiet life.

Attached: 15502436001496224680.gif (540x303, 2.85M)

I felt bad for him

>Feeling bad for a murderer

Of course I do user you don't?

Attached: light yagami.jpg (2421x1378, 463K)

Why? part 1 takes about an afternoon to read and part 2 has some great moments

>Oh yeah i love Jojo
>I'm a huge fan
>Is a partshitter
why does this fanbase have to be so full of subhumans

but I'm a Part4fag and I love part 3

This is what happens when a series doesn't have a definitive protagonist. it causes people to argue over who the actual protagonist really is.

that's even more retarded because the whole point of the series being in parts is that each parts is mostly self-contained and unique from every other part before or after it in some way. The variety and growth of Araki over time is what makes this series so rich and interesting, partshitters are Yea Forums-tier babies that can't understand that

No surprise. The Jojo fanbase is easily among the worst fanbases of all time and widely consists of people who just want to be included in whatever is in at the time. So they latch onto Jojo for the memes and then spam it everywhere else. It's basically the anime version of Rick and Morty fans.

He just wanted a quiet life.

That's just what he says.

Attached: hair.webm (640x360, 2.93M)

most of the jojo fans I know aren’t even anime fans. they’ve just been exposed to the memes and the fandom for the better part of three years.

If Doppio and Diavolo are two separate souls, as proven in the Requiem body switching chapters, then why did Bucciarati only see Trish? Shouldn't he have noticed two people in front of him?

Because Diavolo's soul was standing in front of Doppio's soul.

so if regular people can't see stands, and secco just wears his stand like a sweater then doesn't he look like a naked madman to all the bystanders?

Ghiaccio was wearing clothes under his, why wouldn't Secco?

Some stands can be seen by normal people, like Yellow Temperance

Because Ghiaccio isn't a gimp who engages in petplay 24/7.

I love jojo, part one was pretty good

for you

maybe not 24/7 but petplay? look at white album

Attached: 20190610_201350.jpg (303x279, 69K)

I love Jojo but I'm skipping part 5 because its trash and I hate it.

Most based post itt
Least based post itt

>oh yeah I'm a huge fan
>I only played the fighting game

This
Have a (You) for being a decent human

Based JoJo army

jojo 2012 is shit

4 > 2 > 3 > 5 > 1
I liked all of them though

I don't understand how the same people that love MHA, Naruto, and all of that other shit can seriously defend it till they die and buy all the shitty merchandise, but only like Jojo "ironically". If you seriously think either of those things have a better story, better characters, or a better power system than Jojo, then you are a literal retard. I hate how Jojo has become something that normalfags like "ironically", just an excuse to be in a group without ever being ostracized for it. Why are so many people afraid of being judged for liking shit? The only part of Jojo that could remotely be considered bad in my eyes is part 5, but even then it's leagues better than almost all other shonen shit.

Attached: 1557124433690.png (458x765, 430K)

jojo has devolved from a generally good anime into a shitshow where a bunch of ridiculously buff men in thongs and make up kick the shit out of each other

Are you talking about part 2 or what?

It's 2019, user, not 1989.

Jojo has serious flaws in both story and character writing, especially in the first two parts. You're a literal brainlet if you think this trash is any better than Nardo, BNHA, or any other diarrhea shit shounen.

Shut the fuck up retard. I know you're just trying to get me mad, but you are retarded as fuck. Other shounens are simple cash grabs appealing to the lowest common denominator, filled with annoying characters, pathetic filler, and boring "just try harder" fight scenes. Sure, some characters in Jojos have flaws, but every protagonist and villain are likable in their own special way. Can you say that about Naruto or BNHA? There isn't any characters as annoying as Sasukai or Bakugo in JJBA. Even Jotaro, a character designed to be an unstoppable bad-ass is lovable. No other shounen has the same charm as Jojos. Not a single one.

Attached: 1556582236449.jpg (365x316, 37K)

If you unironically think Jojo is worse than MHA or Nardo, then I doubt you even meet the minimum requirements to be considered a living creature.

Japan only liked SC so their not alone.

GW is good as an anime though

>i only read the best parts

good shit user. my friend has that josuke as a tattoo

only because 7 doesnt have an anime yet, but otherwise this is correct

only secondaries

bump

Is Stardust Crusaders worth watching?

honestly, the only parts you need to read are 1-3
everything else is just an extended universe

Yes, it's the most popular part (despite what Yea Forums says) for a reason

Attached: INCREDIBLY smug kakyoin.jpg (1920x1080, 339K)

it takes a while to get going but yes

Attached: [Some-Stuffs]_Jojo's_Bizarre_Adventure_Stardust_Crusaders_07v2_(1920x1080_Blu-Ray_FLAC)_[C481FD (1920x1080, 2.97M)

Probably because Araki was still expirementing with stands in part 3 since it's where they're introduced. Even so, I still think Part 3 is a great part as well despite its flaws

This song makes me smile but also a little sad. I didn't think I could feel this way

Attached: c564d801311ca81432d31a314ae3e53c5c7636f2806c03f2e3688e2c38797f53.jpg (640x417, 106K)

fuckin idiot died without learning how to multiply

2 is the part where it got me hooked on JoJo.
Part 1 is great upon inspection. To each their own, I guess.
Part 3 is great when you finish it and give it time to sink in. I love that araki made the survivors still relevant upto part 6.

Attached: 1545625254788.jpg (1280x570, 314K)

Jojo has become the new Spongebob as far as the normie meme cycle is concerned. Haphazard scenes from the anime are being captioned with relatable and "wow look at this randumb scene" humor.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 174K)

If people still care about JoJo and Yea Forums still exists in 2024 when Steel Ball Run airs it's going to be so fucking hype.

What's up Yea Forums, in a King Crimson vs The World fight who would win and why would KC literally rape ZA JABBURO

The Koichi meme is old as fuck, that's been around since Part 4 was airing.

>identify as a fan of a chinese cartoon

fucking brainlets

There were memes everywhere during the airing of Part 4 (the Koichi pose, off-model Killer Queen, that Okuyasu face, ambulance, josuke sounds like rain, etc.)

What is happening with part 5 and memes? They're barely relevant anymore outside of quick shitposts

>they're barely relevant anymore outside of quick shitposts

so just like part 5?

part 6 is going to be worse but will probably get memes because of how shitty part 6 was (gay priest at least will be memes)

>waaaaah where are my meems
Grow up.

Let's face the truth though, Battle Tendency was the only part worth reading/watching.

You want some?

Attached: su65z48k2d331.png (960x1080, 1.31M)

See you in 2024!

Attached: mista.jpg (1100x1000, 147K)

Nothing wrong with that.

Attached: azg1fn7wlz031.png (1920x1080, 1.58M)

Who is le handicapped silver man?
I haven't watched the previous animes.

Absolutely.

Attached: groupphoto.png (422x449, 368K)

[triggered]

Attached: D7lL6I2W0AEjscC.jpg (1200x1200, 85K)

Polnareff

Attached: vy1k4ayhez231.jpg (1919x1059, 196K)

This is wrong.

Attached: jojokek.jpg (927x596, 103K)

I came here to laugh at you.

Attached: bruno dance.png (1538x897, 1.91M)

sneed

Praise the best boy, Yea Forums.

Attached: m7chxphz1p131.png (1024x1024, 642K)

>3DCG horses
You just know that's the route they'll take. Also I wonder if anime onlys will flip shit over stands not being introduced for awhile into the part.

Not with that weak cast and story.

Is this the least non-bait jojo thread up?
Anyway, what was up with the signapoor loli from the start of SC? She was fucking useless and kind of forced. Was Araki planning to use her at one point but completely scrapped her by the end?

Araki wrote himself into a plot corner and then gave her the "Fugo treatment". when in doubt just write it out.

Attached: 15539666767.jpg (276x347, 87K)

Anne did nothing for the plot.

He wrote her in to grab the female market, but scrapped the idea once he realized women have no interest in brotherhood and journeys, and his fanbase didn't want some brat killing the bromance vibes

She made me hard

Ive only read up to part 6
Give me pain.

That's what the seasonal retards are like. I honestly cannot take people who skip entire continuities seriously. You wanna get into JoJo? Start from the beginning for fuck's sake.

Attached: Josuke Uncolored and Colored.gif (435x706, 992K)

BASED

Attached: 15565595434.png (713x686, 681K)

The only part of the manga I read was Part 7 because people kept hyping it up and I knew it was the only wholly disconnected part. This was when only the first season of the anime was out.

If King Crimson doesn't effect the in-between frames time for other charcters, why is Diavolo able to smeer blood on Polnareff's eyes while King Crimson's power is in effect? I thought he was only able to move out of the way of events himself?

Is this a plot hole?

Attached: 1412481433532.jpg (437x295, 69K)

I heard this on radio on K Jazz while driving home from Disneyland a few years ago alittle after Part 3 finished airing. Great feels were had.

It just works.

I guess the anime did a poor job of explaining this moment but apparently he throws his own blood in one of the in-between frames (likely the last one) near Polnareff's final position before the causality ends?

Sounds silly to me but I guess "it just works".

It just works, user. That's not just a meme, King Crimson contradicts itself plenty of times. You just have to accept that it works however Araki wants it to work on a scene by scene basis. King Crimson can steal Trish and cut off her hand or throw blood in Polnareff's eyes during erased time. But also, it's invincible and intangible in skipped time so Aerosmith's bullets will just pass through it. But also, it manually has to dodge in skipped time, as it does during Sticky Fingers in its first appearance and against Mista soon.

IT JUST WORKS

Attached: King Crimson spergs out.webm (1280x720, 2.44M)

Probably the most ridiculous sounding stand if I've ever heard of one. At least it looks cool, like Purple Haze.

QUALITY

Attached: QUALITY secco.jpg (881x511, 32K)

shigechi is actually fucking awful though. i dont care if he was supposed to be a sympathetic, autistic little kid. He was still incredibly obnoxious. The scene where he got blown up was still a really great wtf moment and a perfect introduction to Killer Queen... I even like his stand, and I acknowledge his importance to the story... He's just so obnoxious though, and I hate his stupid fucking pinecone head.

... I liked bakugo though... MHA is a shitty show that took me a whole season to realize that the story wasn't going anywhere exciting, but his character was one of the show's few things that I liked.

>has serious flaws in both story and character writing
>doesn't give any examples of either of these
well played

Each Jojo part has an underlying sexual theme to it. Part three theme was originally supposed to be pedophilia, which is why Jotaro fondles Annes breasts and sees her naked within a couple of chapters of her introduction. However, Arakis editor felt that making the first japanese Jojo into a pedophile was bit too much on the nose, so Araki scrapped the pedo theme and replaced it with scat, which is why poop becomes a common occurence in part 3 after Anne leaves. Some other remnants of this original theme can be seen in the part, such as the Alessi fight. Trust me on this, my uncle worked in shonen jump.

what's with every single animetuber reacting to the openings? they all started doing it at around the same time, it's wierd.

>koichi
>yukako
>hazamada
>kira
>shigechi
Part 4 must be designed to test your patience

So what's the deal with Araki and pedophilia? In part 7 there's Lucy, and in Part 8 there's Daiya and they're both heavily sexualized

Attached: tumblr_ngg8cq0t6h1tfa7yso1_500.png (500x244, 91K)

People want money and retards watch anything. Specially those who have low braincells to actually seek "animetubers"

Sure, it's just strange that they all decided to to it at the same time. I wonder what kicked it off, is all.

There's barely any girls in Jojo so there has to be a bit of female eyecandy otherwise jojo fans might truly become gay.
Araki's style makes girls look like 20 even if they're 14 so whatever

Powers are secondary, King Crimson's greatest attribute is how mcfucking angry it manages to look anyway. That and the QUALITY frames.

So one of my best friends (who's a girl) stopped being friends with me and called me a pedophile because I said Trish x Bucciarati was a cute ship. Am I in the wrong here? I'm kind of annoyed with the whole situation because even though Trish is 14/15 and Bruno is 20, they both pretty much act like they're the same age, and Trish definitely isn't drawn like she's underage, but apparently none of that matters and I'm still a pedo for shipping them. -.-

Attached: untitled.png (747x419, 155K)

Not your blog, retard.

no one cares how much of a jojo fan you are, your all fucking annoying. i like jojos but it has to have one of the most grating fanbases of all time. you fuckers keep posting the same shit over and over again, literally everywhere all over the fucking internet. please stop

>Part 5
>boring fights

As an anime-only, they feel like an upgrade to Part 3 by a large margin. I only wish Purple Haze got in more than 1 fight before disappearing.

Eh, for me Trish's crush on Bruno is like those kind of crushes girls get on an authoritarian figure, like when they fall in love with a teacher. I wouldn't really call it romantic IMO and pretty sure Bruno wouldn't reciprocate her feelings out of respect but I get why would you ship them.
Your friend is a retard and likely a tumblrina so don't worry about it. Trish barely acts and looks her age

>shipping characters with no romantic feelings for each other
>blogging on Yea Forums
>-.-

Attached: jesuschrist.jpg (352x414, 50K)

BUT I REFUSE

Attached: the world.jpg (720x1072, 99K)

More like a crush on the 'big brother type'.

Attached: Dzaerg9U8AA2unl.jpg orig.jpg (768x1024, 113K)

This man has it right Trish's crush on Bruno is harmless and it's not like Bruno reciprocates, so there's nothing pedo about it.

It's stupid to care about that anyway. Your friend should complain about how sexualized Trish is instead. They're just being hypocritical.

WTF
Trish is legal in Italy.

>Trish's crush on Bruno
Wait what

bump

She just cares for him, but shippers read it as a crush. Not that I mind.

Have you forgotten that Narancia (the most intelligent and perceptive character in the part) told Trish she has feelings for Buccellati?

Attached: bosstrish.jpg (1280x1773, 867K)

He said it's to appeal to millennials.

Joji is the real protagonist

Did anyone else feel like the deaths of part 4 were less impactful than parts 1-3?
I teared up at least once during each part but not during part 4. It was also only one death that made me feel bad, but that was all, it didn't help that not only did none of the main cast die, but [Bites the dust] just reset time making the death not even happen anyway
I guess I still must've liked it because I finished it relatively quickly

Attached: forbidden image dont let crunchyroll see.jpg (400x225, 27K)

Found the incel

Part 4 is definitely the cheapest part in terms of death.

>Bruno x Trish
>Cute

>Crush on Bruno
I mean, fujos are annoying but this... What the fuck
Hete shippers are delusional. There is literally no proof of a crush

lol, She was just mad at him

??? My post doesn't say it's cute, it's that I understand where user is coming from.
Also you can see small hints of how Trish does clearly have a certain amount of care for Bruno (also how she copied his arrivederci) but alas it's not like it's a farfetched "ship".

>Hete shippers
The fuck does hete mean
Do you mean hetero and are you one of those fag shippers
If so,
tch, blocked

Adding to this, Jojo is so devoid of romance unlike other shonens (thank god honestly) so people just flock on the tiniest bit of affection a character shows to another in a straight way because fujos have fuel for days.
I, for one, am really truly fucking glad there's no forced romances whatsoever that literally don't fucking matter and just makes both characters in question dumb as shit because they HAVE to get together by the end.

It's because part 4 has a bunch of borderline NPCs die and then their deaths have virtually no impact on the characters. So it's hard to give a fuck.

Her feelings were more of respect and trust.
They can ship anything, I was just saying that she has no crush on him in the canon.

Fujos don't think their ships are real, outside the shitpost of course

Jojo fans stopped being a thing that actually exists in 2014

Healing powers in Jojo are the worst kind of powers, there is literally no tension whatsoever when you have Crazy Diamond or Gold Experience on your side.

To be fair I did think Okuyashu was done for at one point

Honestly I'm glad nobody died in some stupid contrived way in the Bite the Dust arc, Kira suddenly gaining time powers (because every main villain has to from now on) was enough of a stretch. Death should never be used just for the sake of it or be the only way of building tension, it's just what Araki likes to fall back on when he doesn't know what to do with certain characters anymore and he still tends to recycle how it happens. In terms of cheapest forced deaths, 5 definitely takes the cake.

I've got to agree. Only minor characters die in part 4, and when you think a main character is going to die Araki just says, 'lol just kidding'.

Okuyasu dying for sad points and then willing himself back to life for happy points takes the cheapie cake.

it's only weird because it's a distant shot but they zoomed in on it for some reason

Part 5 anime is really good and that's a fact

Part 4 still has the best anime
>inb4 2fags

Name one thing 4s anime does better than 2s

based

>Baneposting in 2019
Glorious

Carne?

Attached: 15539490954.jpg (285x402, 28K)

Something about Stardust Crusaders and that pic inevitably makes me sad.

I wonder what that is.

I cried like a fucking moron on the end of Part 3.

Other parts didn't simply do it for me.

Asspull Diamond ruined part 4

I don't think many bystanders get a good enough look at Secco to care, considering he's probably working with Ciocolatta

>only watched the 1993 OAV
Great series.

Attached: 7658735.jpg (965x724, 51K)

Current season feels really shitty. Literally felt nothing when Polnareff died.
2>4>3>1>5

Attached: 1559946479778.jpg (477x428, 31K)

Okay, to be completely fair. Before the healing stands came in, are we gonna forget all the shit the characters endured and shrugged off like it never happened?

Attached: avdol shot.png (240x240, 146K)

It’s hard to feel sad for Polnareff’s death when Chariot Requiem just crams him into Coco Jumbo and Araki expected me to take any of that shit seriously

8>7>6=5>3>2>1>4

>weak cast
>weak story
>weak villains (except wamuu)
solid bait

How is BT's story weak?

bump

>This simp sat through 200 episodes of stand-of-the-week bullshit and didn't skip to Dio in part 3
Imagine hating yourself this much

imagine being this heartless

Attached: sadboi.jpg (427x427, 55K)

its simple, they didnt have too much meaning or impact due the lack of screentime, how many arcs appeared cinderella and shiguechi? 2 and one of them was their presentation arc.

Attached: Joseph bird.jpg (540x532, 51K)

Sometimes I forget Trish exists, why the hell has she only had one fight so far?

Does anyone have that screencap of the flashback to Jotaro and Polnareff? It's like night and day to the buff artstyle of season 3.

spiky headed shit

Read the side story if you want more of that

Because most of the stand battles were resolved by Jotaro punching the thing really hard in part 3. Araki got in the groove of stand battles by parts 4 and more so 5, where the solutions are rarely that - and attempts to just brute force their way past things make it even worse.

Healing powers are essential. Hamon could do it to a lesser extent (Jonathan's broken arm, for example), Stands needed a way to do it too otherwise you get the weird thing where people lose 50 gallons of blood every fight, yet somehow are completely fine next episode and look like nothing's happened at all.

bump

get out

Josuke>Joesph>Johnny>Jolyne>Gappy>Jonathan>Jotaro>Giorno

Attached: 1551475129928.jpg (557x550, 36K)

>skipping parts
Imagine being this much of a faggot

I was disappointed when she disappeared instead of getting a stand

not that user but, I'll admit: Could've given less of a fuck about Caesar and Lisa Lisa. Kars, Esidisi, and the other meme villians I also couldn't give any fucks about mainly because their motivations were so cliche or just boring.

The story itself was interesting, but there was nobody that could really keep up with Joseph's energy or play off of him well enough to keep me invested in the long run.

>Yeah, I skipped Stone Ocean and went to Steel Ball Run
Why is this such a common occurrence and why do people brag about doing it

Attached: 1549140812214.png (616x809, 716K)

Because people overhype the shit out of SBR and shit on part 6. People who are easily influenced and just want to bandwagon jump go read SBR then.

absolutly this fuck all the niggers in this thread that skipped parts and just jumped on the bandwagon for le ebin memes

it's not a song you fucking nigger.

Are you retarded

You're not going to understand half of the plot points in 4-6 if you don't watch-read part 3 you fucking moron.

>thinks part 5 is boring but part 3 isn't
This has to be bait

No, but I do know the difference between a song and a piece of music.

The threads used to be fun.

Part 6 is overall pretty shit but it is absolutely worth reading if only for the fact there is a chapter where Joylne and Hermes get attacked by the Miami Dolphins while turning into snails.

So instead of retarded you are just legitimately autistic.

I didn't pay for music school to misuse words, faggot.

>Payed for music school
I'm so sorry

I teared up a little with Iggy's death but pic related absolutely destroyed me

Attached: med_1556397932_image.jpg (640x360, 74K)

>Payed
Fucking retard

Legitimately less retarded than someone who spent upwards of 5 figures on a fucking music degree and then spends their education correcting people on Yea Forums.

Attached: 1554947727305.jpg (640x480, 43K)

>Oh yeah i love Jojo
>I'm a huge fan
>Has only started reading/watching it within the last 7 years

Jojo threads are SHIT.

7 > 4 > 5 > 2 > 6 > 3 > 1

Attached: 1519105662842.jpg (374x256, 36K)

Attached: YOU.jpg (600x600, 58K)

Every Jojo part has their own merits to be praised for except for Stone Ocean

>Flaccid Pancake
>Zipper Man
>Worse Company

Part 5 is good and all but can we just get to Part 6 already? That's where the good shit is.

DIOfags and Part4fags are based, fuck part 3. It concluded very well but it was def one of the worse psrts.

>Part4fags are based
Part 4 is the worst Jojo part because of all that "slice of life" friendship bullshit. fucking gay.

>le buff jojo meme in 2019
try harder user

How in a series based around ghosts beating the fuck out of each other, one of the best "fights" is just the gang gambling in the middle of the desert?

Because that's the one fight where it wasn't just "lol Jotaro says ora and punches stuff"

bump

because it was the most intense. d'arby came the closest to defeating the crusaders out of all the villains, even dio.

8 > 7 > 4 > 2 > 3 > 5 > 6 > 1

Attached: 1559417358672.png (497x357, 146K)

Jojo is pretty damn mediocre, so I wouldn't act so high and mighty about liking it. I actually have no clue why it's so popular.

Attached: 1559885990330.png (276x256, 44K)

>someone actually likes jojo