JoJos Trash Adventure

20 episodes into Stardust Crusaders and I'm beginning to lose faith in both Yea Forums and /anime/

How is this liked in a non-ironic way? Is Season 2 or any future part of the series notably better?

It's just generic "stand of the week" drivel and I feel like everyone hyping it is just playing a gag on people who haven't seen it yet. I would say fucking Bleach is more appealing honestly...

Part 1 sucked but had its moments, Battle tendency was actually worthwhile, Stardust started out ok but became shit and stayed that way pretty quickly.

Explain.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (1920x1080, 405K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6wDSFQFKSo0
youtube.com/watch?v=36RSuRPVO5w
youtube.com/watch?v=baYdiHmdXtM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The part 3 anime is way too long for what content it has. Every other part after part 3 is better than it is. I don't know what made part 3 the one that people hung onto the most. The anime coming out and so getting people to experience the other parts evened out the popularity of the other parts a bit but part 3 still is the most iconic from what I've seen.

I just finished season 1 a few days ago and loved it. Purchased season 2 and 3 (Stardust Crusaders) on Amazon which should be arriving today.

Have I wasted $80? I really liked the first season

Part 2 is good. Part 3 can be a slog at times because DP insisted on making almost every fight a 2 parter even if they weren't long enough to justify it.

Part 3 stretches a little but it gets better at the end. Part 2 is better imo and after part 3 it gets better every part (except 6 maybe).

part 3 is honestly the worst one

Part 3 is filler. Just skip episodes 4-44.

Still better than Naruto fights.

>watching
there's your problam famalam. Read the manga

Every other part after part 3 handles the monster of the week formula better by having better fights, better minor villains and the plot surrounding the fights be more than "bad guy showed up".

You are not breaking new grounds by telling people that part 3 sucked because of stand of the week formula. A lot of people complained about it even before jojo anime was announced.

>famalam
What does this word even mean?

Part 3 being the Egypt one?

Every other anime fights are better than the ones in Nurutzu so you didn't say anything.

Dragon Ball fights are much worse than Naruto's.

while i like part 3 i think it's the worst one

is like the people that do that with final fantasy 7 and ocarina of time since it was theirs first ff/zelda game they tend to hung on these ones the most.

what's the best ff and zelda game?

I found it pretty comfy
It was like watching a travel channel but people beat the shit out of each other
Kinda miss part 3

ff7 and ocarina of time

Final Fantasy IX
Twilight Princess

Jump off a bridge

After you.

God no.

You know I'm right.

found the Mexicans

DP were still working out anime pacing just like Araki was still finding out how to work on long running shonen. Stardust's slow as torture pacing is infamous, read the manga until pet shop and watch from that point onwards.

I think they just couldn't estimate in advance how many episodes they'd need and overbooked a timeslot.

>/anime/
what is this?

This board hateboner for naruto has really blinded them.

It's like this twisted meta joke about the site's word filter which you'd know if you weren't such a newfag desu famalampai

Yeah, you're probably not going to enjoy it if you aren't a flaming faggot who has a hard on for big guys.

Attached: 1555587654489.jpg (414x656, 43K)

This.

You're watching an adaptation of something created expressly for another medium. Why.

Not only the manga for part 3 only gets good halfways through it, but the anime made it even worse by having a really shitty pacing where everything takes 2 more episodes than it actually needs.
My recommendation would be to read the manga, and then go back to watching the anime on part 4

You enjoy SC for the fun adventure and the characters and their fights with the stand users. If you can't enjoy those you should drop the series and kill yourself.
The best actually.
>skip the part that introduces the supernatural system for the rest of the series
>skip seeing the iconic characters that will be relevant to the plot until part 6
You must be a part 4 shitter.

Don't worry about it, fampai.

Had the same feels. Part 4 gets better, but still mediocre.
Endure, because Part 5 IS THE SHIT. It's on the level of Battle Tendency imo. Yes, art style's a bit different and they're using stands instead of hamon, but damn it's too fucking good.

>Part 5 IS SHIT
ftfy

For you.

Attached: vy1k4ayhez231.jpg (1919x1059, 196K)

Stardust Crusaders is the worst part in the manga, it is really popular in Japan but only because it introduced the ideas all the other parts built on (like Stands) and Jotaro became the most iconic character of the series. He is better in the other parts though.

senpai, you're so disconnected from the world desu

>Part 4 gets better
No it doesn't. Josuke is the least heroic of all the Joestars. instead of tracking down a serial killer on the loose, he decides to cheat Rohan out his money with the alien. WHAT A HERO!

Attached: 15567159531.jpg (640x794, 92K)

Part 5 has surpassed part 2 for me. Better story, crew, fights and villain. My only gripe is that Giorno is a weaker protagonist than Joseph.

how is it good? it turned to shit after episode 21.

But that's a good thing.

Attached: 1560115222660.jpg (512x384, 42K)

Based as fuck

Part 3 is probably the second worst part. I still enjoy it, but it's pretty boring for a good portion of it. I'd say between the hanged man fight and them arriving in Egypt is the worst part of jojo as a whole. After they get to Egypt it gets a little better, then when they get to Cairo it gets really good. Part 4 is great, as is part 5, part 6 is worse then them, but still better than part 3, then part 7 is godlike, haven't started part 8 yet

Attached: Screenshot_20190610-115819_Gallery.jpg (315x320, 77K)

0/10
shitpost too obvious

>It's like this twisted meta joke about the site's word filter which you'd know if you weren't such a newfag desu famalampai
Oh thank you. I didn't know it was that. I just used it because it was some word oldfags used to say.

>t. Rohan

It's unironic shit and only faggots say otherwise.
>summons
>generic monster of the week fights
>shit story, villains, and characters

In essence its a different thing entirely from 1 and 2, but sharing the name of the series and some character likely to bait fans and gain early boost in popularity. And it succeeded.

Part 7 is the new part 3. Overrated as hell.

>Josuke is the least heroic of all the Joestars.
Giorno wants to take over the biggest criminal organization in Italy so he can make them stop selling drugs to kids. He's perfectly okay with shit like extortion, murder, and human trafficking. How is this more heroic than Josuke?

And Johnny isn't too heroic either, he wanted the corpse so he could walk

>the protagonist has to be morally impeccable

Attached: 1512744024010.jpg (1080x1080, 166K)

I love all parts except 8

Which means Jonathan is the best jojo

Get really for the absolute genius fight that is the Jotaro vs Dio

>It's just generic "stand of the week" drivel
It is "stand of the week", but it's definitely not generic.

Season 2 is kino.
I gave up right around where OP gave up which ironically is where they get on a boat which is the kiss of death for any anime/manga that isn't built around it like One Piece.
Might try to power through it one day on the off chance it goes back to being like season 1 and 2.

They are

part 4 is good

Attached: to close.png (1085x607, 1023K)

unbased, part 8 is best

The series peaked with battle tendency. Everything later is worse than part 1

>watching the anime
yeah that was your mistake

FF4
A link to the past

>2fags are this delusional

>summons
>but sharing the name of the series and some character likely to bait fans and gain early boost in popularity
based Yea Forums retard

Persona 4 (the ripoff) is superior to Jojo part 4 (the original)

Attached: 15493383358.jpg (214x214, 15K)

>The series peaked with battle tendency
Hamon > Stands
Real fighting > Pokemon ghost fighting

It's a bizarre adventure, not a heroic adventure. Also, Rohan had it coming

Pokemons are cool tho. Very collectible. Good for merch.

Yeah couldn't slog through honestly, made it to the Lovers and had to put the anime down, read the manga 2 years later and now I'm reading part 4

Persona 4 is the worst Persona game and they're all low quality JRPGs that fags play for waifus and no other reason

What's the matter Yea Forumsirgin? Retards like you should love Pokemon considering your home board

I do wonder what the reasoning behind the introduction of the pokemons was. Promise of merchandise sales makes too much sense to be ignored as an option.

>A protagonist is only good if they kill people

Attached: light yagami.jpg (2421x1378, 463K)

>Part 5 is the shit

ha

every jojo after this is a "stand of the week," part 4 has even more filler than 3.

>implying part 7 isn't one of the best written mangas of all time

Attached: 1557861532556.png (216x334, 46K)

part 4 is filler, only good part is kira

Correction: Parts 4, 5, and 6 are all filler.

>the first 25 chapters of one of the best written manga of all time are trash
You don't say.

>Parts 4, 5, and 6 are all filler
BASED

Can you retards get anymore retarded?
>SBR
>literally just stand of the week with cowboys
>wan piss image
I guess you can

Kira becomes a lot less entertaining after he runs away from Jotaro. Then again, everything in part 4 does.

Most of them are Jockey's you uncultured swine.

who cares? SBR is overrated by actual children who have never read a seinen prior to it

>Joseph uses hermit purple to track down a barrel of coal tar in part 3
>Joseph doesn't use hermit purple to track down serial killer on the loose
What the fuck was Araki thinking?

Araki forgot.

All the stand users in the town were interfering with his power. He couldn't even get a picture of Josuke, let alone a serial killer he's never seen.

>"It's just generic "stand of the week" drivel"
>having no clue about it's role in the genre or the finer parts of it.
I guess you also think the Mona Lisa is a generic portrait people are just liking ironically.

He was thinking his readers werent actual retards
he was wrong

some episodes yeah, mainly when they changed cities. But then there were dual episodes of
>old granny in a spooky desert village
>a baby who ate shit
>two episodes for SIKE, ABDUL WAS MERELY PRETENDING
>let's spend an entire episode hiding under a rock
idk it just dragged on so fucking much

Yes, part 5 is indeed shit, but with potential to be the best one.

So far from Yea Forums what I've gathered is
>part 1 is ok
>part 2 is great
>part 3 is shit
>part 4 is shit
>part 5 is shit
>part 6 is shit
>part 7 is shit
>part 8 is shit
is this correct?

>>let's spend an entire episode hiding under a rock
yeah, that was 2 chapters in the manga and didn't need to be a whole episode Yea Forums is literally the worst place to talk about Jojo anything

No.

Attached: 1559616794201.jpg (638x636, 100K)

Letting a serial killer just roam free is literal guilt by association. the blood on Kira's hands are on Josuke's hands as well

Attached: 15567015209.png (910x1024, 753K)

Season 2 is the worst part of anime
It gets significantly better afterwards

ABSOLUTELY BASED

Attached: 15565038477.png (500x281, 178K)

>It gets significantly better afterwards
Elaborate in detail

part 3 also has the 90’s OVAs, that alone is meme material for decades, by now Stardust Crusaders is almost a cult classic

part 3 is good.

What's worse is that it's being played up as ''heroic'' and him portrayed as some messiah figure by the end, it's completely laughable. Araki just watched The Godfather the night before and thought it was cool to romanticise mafia.

don't take it too seriously, if you treat it as just a dumb adventure it grows on you

Give up watching it now. You'll hate Part 4 and 5 even more no matter how much other try to persuade you. You think Battle Tendency is good. You are a lost cause.

I'm pretty sure Passione killed more than 2 people

consequence where are they?

Attached: i came back to life because.png (1097x610, 717K)

Healing powers are the worst kind of powers

FFIX
Link to the Past

Jotaro didn't heal him just he just came back to life

It's me your father kira

Attached: kira the phonecall.png (1085x606, 837K)

The manga basically goes to shit once they introduced healing powers

>Jotaro didn't heal him
You're right user Jotaro didn't heal him Josuke did. (that's how forgettable Josuke is as character)

Attached: 15564997774.jpg (274x309, 31K)

Did Araki have any actual plans for Kira's father? Using him to artificially extend the plot was really lame writing.

Don't mind me just posting the best jojo villain.

Attached: [Some-stuffs]_Jojo's_Bizarre_Adventure_20_(1920x1080_Blu-Ray_FLAC)_[9EB31E97].mkv_snapshot_15.5 (1920x1080, 160K)

Diamond is Unbreakable manga > anime
DP butchered part 4 honestly

Attached: df138e0eab2f3bab2de15f8cee9b0a6a.png (737x613, 902K)

>Partshitter thread
Cringe and sage

Part 4 anime was kino and had soul, the BDs fixed up most of the QUALITY and the additions alone make it worth watching
>not loving the improvements like switching the order of Cinderella and SHA or the extended epilogue with ALL the OP singers singing Great Days
only newfags say part 4 was butchered by the anime, watching the last ep live was the last time jojo threads were tolerable

meh, the manga having better art than the anime doesn't change the fact that the writing is still weak either way

watch the first few episode until you feel that stand of the week then skip to final episode. part 3 is trash

It flows WAY better in the manga, it's a lot shorter and everyone looks better.

If you guys want a guide of skippable episodes in part 3, just let me know

Manga version

Attached: 1557494138734.jpg (827x938, 874K)

Loved Part 4's manga, watched the anime with the BDs recently, the manga is still better. I don't care if they smashed together a few arcs, they still utterly botched Killer Queen's introduction and ruined the composition of the final arc (that fucking shot of Josuke and the bubble).

the end is the only part that is really watchable

>Local genius destroys the ENTIRE ANIME INDUSTRY

cringe

this is just like the Doctor Who watch-list made by Tumblr that tells you to skip most of the series
f/a/gs have sunk THAT low

>I don't know what made part 3 the one that people hung onto the most
When it was published, stands were kinda revolutionary. Back then you didn't really have unique and specific powersets for characters. It all changed with stands. Also Jotaro was a popular archetype in Japan and the story felt much better being a weekly format as opposed to something you'd binge. That's why Japs liked it so much

>that fucking shot of Josuke and the bubble
not him, but please post it

Based. Gappy is boring as fuck

I read a lot of seinen and SBR is still top tier though Jojolion is better

Yea Forums circlejerks over part 8 being good because it's a coping mechanism
This is likely the last ever JoJo and it's boring as fuck. They have to convince themselves that it's good when do obviously isn't

>part 1 is shit
>part 2 alright
>part 3 meh
>part 4 great
>part 5 even better
>part 6 good
>part 7 amazing
>part 8 is whatever
ftfy

>when do obviously isn't
based retard's greasy fingers

>SBR was 7 years and told one of the greatest stories in the entire history of manga
>JJL has been dragging along for 8 years in a recycled setting and has a boring story

Yup this one's going in my cringe comp

>catches an autocomplete mistake
>HOLY SHIT BRO UR SO RETARDED THEREFORE JJL IS KINO 11/10 BEST MANGA EVER

Reddit please

As opposed to magically healing in-between fights? Nigga part 5 had the most deaths in the series

so you are just pretending to have read a lot of seinen?

seething brainlet phoneposter

It's not pokemon fights for the most part.
It's just stand users outsmarting each-other.

>phoneposting
based retard seething

will Seething Baby Retards ever realize their MotW cowboy and dinosaur manga is actually entry level trash?
basically the Cowboy Bebop of manga

Based retard

Facts: the main reason people hate part 8 is because it's monthly. They forgot a lot of the great fights that have happened and can't read the ongoing ones with any momentum. SBR was far less exciting when it was being serialized too

Part 5 is based

Attached: [PuyaSubs!] Himouto Umaru - chan R - 01 [720p][3C5C265D].mkv_snapshot_05.04_[2019.06.10_12.25.33].jp (1280x720, 89K)

Computer is rendering so I'm on my phone. Stay mad, faggots

based retard damage control

This.
"Araki forgot" is retarded. Yes, he can forget things but most of the times it's either deliberate choices or you're just a speedreader.

>If you speed read you can't appreciate muh JJL kino
>If you read each chapter 1 month apart you can't appreciate muh JJL kino
Kys

Based faggot SEETHING that I'm posting from a mobile device. Stay so mad

based phoneposting SBRetard throwing an epic tantrum

Fuck you guys are so negative about the parts, here's how I feel about each part is up to 5 because I'm a newfag:
>part 1 is by the numbers but short, carried by Dio
>part 2 is entirely carried by how much fun Joseph is as a protagonist
>part 3 has a cool beginning but the journey feels way too long, the fights with Petshop, Vanilla Ice, Darby Brothers and DIO are all worth it though
>part 4 has cool fights and Stand users comeback after their defeat which is cool, Josuke is down to earth which is refreshing but he doesn't stand out as much as the previous protags because Morioh itself is the central focus
>part 5 has arguably the best fights up to this point, villain groups were well characterized which didn't make them feel like monster of the week compared to part 3. Bucciarati feels more like the protag than Giorno though.

The first half of part 3 is weak. The second half is great, and one of the best Jojo arcs.

Araki loves to torture his characters gruesomely, he needs the healing powers.

>still replying
The SEETHE is real

>still replying
>through phoneposting
based SBRetard failing to cope

congratulations, you have now angered half of Yea Forums

Keep replying from your wife's boyfriend's Lenovo lol. He lets you play with it while he's 9 inches in your woman
Enjoy this last (You), you sorry little faggot

Stopping the drug trade is much more heroic than sitting on your ass while you know a serial killer is serial killing, yes.

based SBRetard seething and rage quitting back to Yea Forums to phonepost there
bye, based SBRetard

@189244863
I'm still here, nigger :)

>reading with the intended pacing=speedreading
>you have to read chapters months apart in order to not speedread
Kys

Based SBRetard being too autistic to follow through

>villain groups were well characterized which didn't make them feel like monster of the week compared to part 3.
La Squadra Jobberoni are literally wiped out one by one during the duration of a single day sans the leader. They are just a bunch of screeching incompetent greedy idiots. Pesci and Prosciutto being the only decent ones.

Comic relief.

Yes, but he chose not go into their relationship because it would have made Kira too sympathetic in his opinion

Too bad. Was it his own decision or was he pressured by the editor?

I believe it was his decision, editors didnt fuck around too heavily until like 5+6, and a little bit during 3

Attached: hair.webm (640x360, 2.93M)

part 3 was pretty much the reason i stopped reading jojo a while back

say what you want about davidpro not being able to manage their budget but they really breathed some life into the series

The Stardust Crusaders anime drags hard in the first half, but it picks up significantly in the second half when the episodes finally stop feeling so formulaic. The climax of SC is also excellent, and it being the end means it's the part that people think of when they think of Stardust Crusaders, and not the 20+ episodes of boredom they went through in the earlier part of the show.

DavPro did a terrible shit job with part 3, what are you on

>recycled setting
It's nothing like the Morioh in part 4 outside of the name.

you're talking to someone who seriously believes SBR is one of the greatest manga in history (a retard)

The fun adventure parts were what make it worthwhile
Also I don't say this often, but it's way more fun to read the part 3 manga than to watch the anime

Every part after 3 is dogshit. 1, 2, and 3 all have great moments and are some of the best adventure anime in history.

Yea Forums loves parts 1-3 and don't give a shit about parts 4+ because they're fujo trash. The yaoi fujoshits hate parts 1-3 and love parts 4+ because they're fujo trash.

Change my mind

Attached: yeyeyeyeye.png (1338x714, 464K)

>Jotaro verbally abuses his mother
>Joseph cheats on his wife
>Jolyne goes to jail and ruthlessly murders a bunch of people
>Gappy publicly executes a man in broad daylight
>Johnny is up for killing children
>Giorno is literally a fucking mob boss
>Josuke is somehow the least heroic for messing with someone who almost killed two of his friends
I don't even like part 4 (fuck koichi) but this opinion is retarded.

I thought that Formaggio was solid as well

This is the objectively correct opinion when it comes to the anime. Anyone else is a shameless partshitter

>part 4 season 2
?

Jojo is shit.

He then proceed to risk his life to save Rohan, despite hating him.

>part 1 is meh
>part 2 is great
>part 4 is good
>part 5 is a trainwreck, but an enjoyable one
everything else is shit

If you think part one was any good then you're just retarded.
Part 3 still sucks tho.

I understand that with Yea Forums being what it is, people will never mutually agree on which part is the best. However, can we at least agree that part 2 and 4 have the best music?

Attached: breakdown.jpg (1280x709, 115K)

Part 4 has better openings but Part 5 has the better overall OST

Either FFV or FFXII.
Either A Link to the Past or Minish Cap if 2D. Breath of the Wild if 3D.
Everyone else is wrong.
Also Part 4 of Jojo is the best, but all of them are good. I'd just recommend the manga over the anime for Part 3 if it's your first time with it.

garbage tier taste

I thought the official ranking was that any part is good until it gets an anime and reddit starts liking it

I agree. Watch the OVA for the condensed version without all the fluff. Also if you hate this, you're going to despise part 4.

for me it's either ff 5 or 7
best zelda is majora's mask

what the fuck is even the point then? might as well just skip reading/watching the series at all and just read a wikipedia plot summary

9 and minish cap

cringe alert

Stop lying to yourself. Naruto has one of the best fights in all of anime. It doesn't compare to fights like boros or genos vs saitama but in terms of quality and quantity together naruto wins

You know, like

Whoooooooa black Betty
Famalam

Jolyne is alot more morally ambiguous than Josuke. Within the first few chapters of her introduction she kills a man who screwed her over. Granted he deserved it but that's still far from heroic behavior.

Some parts are better than others but every part is great in it's own way. People have pretty extreme opinions on Yea Forums. Don't let that discourage you from actually getting into the series which I hope you do.

This

Attached: b14.jpg (351x358, 29K)

>imagine having this much of a shit taste

Here's part 3's pacing btw
I made it a while ago.

1. A Man Possessed by an Evil Spirit (3.5)
2. Who Will Be the Judge?! (2.5)
3. DIO's Curse (2.5)
4. Tower of Gray (2.5)
5. Silver Chariot (2.5)
6. Dark Blue Moon (3)
7. Strength (3)
8. The Devil (3)
9. Yellow Temperance (3.5)
10. Emperor and Hanged Man, Part 1 (3)
11. Emperor and Hanged Man, Part 2 (4)
12. Empress (3)
13. Wheel of Fortune (4)
14. Justice, Part 1 (3)
15. Justice, Part 2 (3.5)
16. Lovers, Part 1 (2.5)
17. Lovers, Part 2 (3)
18. Sun (2)
19. Death Thirteen, Part 1 (3)
20. Death Thirteen, Part 2 (3)
21. Judgement, Part 1 (3)
22. Judgement, Part 2 (2.5)
23. High Priestess, Part 1 (1.5)
24. High Priestess, Part 2 (2)
25. Iggy the Fool and Geb's N'Doul, Part 1 (3)
26. Iggy the Fool and Geb's N'Doul, Part 2 (4)
27. Khnum's Oingo and Tohth's Boingo (3)
28. Anubis, Part 1 (3)
29. Anubis, Part 2 (3)
30. Bastet's Mariah, Part 1 (3)
31. Bastet's Mariah, Part 2 (3)
32. Sethan's Alessi, Part 1 (3)
33. Sethan's Alessi, Part 2 (3)
34. D'Arby the Gambler, Part 1 (3)
35. D'Arby the Gambler, Part 2 (3)
36. Hol Horse and Boingo, Part 1 (3)
37. Hol Horse and Boingo, Part 2 (3)
38. The Gatekeeper of Hell, Pet Shop, Part 1 (3.5)
39. The Gatekeeper of Hell, Pet Shop, Part 2 (2.5)
40. D'Arby the Player, Part 1 (4.5)
41. D'Arby the Player, Part 2 (4)
42. The Mist of Emptiness, Vanilla Ice, Part 1 (4)
43. The Mist of Emptiness, Vanilla Ice, Part 2 (4)
44. The Mist of Emptiness, Vanilla Ice, Part 3 (3.5)
45. DIO's World, Part 1 (5)
46. DIO's World, Part 2 (3.5)
47. DIO's World, Part 3 (5.5)
48. The Faraway Journey, Farewell Friends (4)

>It took 39 episodes for SC to have good pacing
>High fucking Priestess and the Sun

Meanwhile DiU:

1. Jotaro Kujo! Meets Josuke Higashikata (4)
2. Josuke Higashikata! Meets Angelo (4)
3. The Nijimura Brothers, Part 1 (3.5)
4. The Nijimura Brothers, Part 2 (4.5)
5. The Nijimura Brothers, Part 3 (3)
6. Koichi Hirose (Echoes) (5)
7. Toshikazu Hazamada (Surface) (5)
8. Yukako Yamagishi Falls in Love, Part 1 (4)
9. Yukako Yamagishi Falls in Love, Part 2 (5)
10. Let's Go Eat Some Italian Food (4)
11. Red Hot Chili Pepper, Part 1 (4)
12. Red Hot Chili Pepper, Part 2 (4)
13. We Picked Up Something Crazy! (3)
14. Let's Go to the Manga Artist's House, Part 1 (4)
15. Let's Go to the Manga Artist's House, Part 2 (3)
16. Let's Go Hunting! (5)
17. Rohan Kishibe's Adventure (5)
18. Shigechi's Harvest, Part 1 (3)
19. Shigechi's Harvest, Part 2 (4)
20. Yukako Yamagishi Dreams of Cinderella (6)
21. Yoshikage Kira Wants to Live Quietly, Part 1 (3.5)
22. Yoshikage Kira Wants to Live Quietly, Part 2 (3.5)
23. Sheer Heart Attack, Part 1 (5)
24. Sheer Heart Attack, Part 2 (5)
25. Atom Heart Father (6)
26. Janken Boy Is Coming! (6)
27. I Am an Alien (5)
28. Highway Star, Part 1 (5)
29. Highway Star, Part 2 (5)
30. The Cat Likes Yoshikage Kira (6)
31. July 15th (Thursday), Part 1 (5)
32. July 15th (Thursday), Part 2 (5)
33. July 15th (Thursday), Part 3 (5)
34. July 15th (Thursday), Part 4 (5)
35. Another One Bites the Dust, Part 1 (3.5)
36. Another One Bites the Dust, Part 2 (4.5)
37. Crazy Diamond is Unbreakable, Part 1 (5)
38. Crazy Diamond is Unbreakable, Part 2 (5)
39. Goodbye, Morioh Town - The Golden Heart (4)

Attached: 15580231794.jpg (764x713, 309K)

>High Priestess
>1.5 chapters stretched to a full episode
>3.5 chapters for 2 episodes
It would be fucking better if they didn't stick to cours if that's possible and just did however many episodes would work best. I think part 5's pacing is mostly fine but I think some things could have been cut and some things skipped in the manga could have been added back in.

And here, several episodes with 6 chapters. Part 4 could have used another 2 episodes maybe to smooth over the pacing I think. Though some things even with this pacing could have been sped up. I remember in the part where Josuke drives into the hospital, his conversation with Koichi before he got to the elevator was hell and way too long. It's going to be interesting seeing how many chapters they do per episode on average when they get to SBR and JJL. JJL is fairly consistent in chapter length I think (40-45 pages per chapter) but SBR has some chapters that are 45 pages long and others that are 60+.

Part 3 is just a battle hallway, desu you can skip 70% of it after the first 5 or 6 episodes, then just pick up at the first d'arby fight and go from there

>part 1 is good
>part 2 is funny
>part 3 is long but ok, last part is good
>part 4 is very good
>part 5 is great
>part 6 is good
>part 7 is amazing
>part 8 is ok/good

VI and Wind Waker

Jojo has always (the anime atleast) been normie shit. My super normie roomates would always watch Jojo along with Nurato and Attack on Titan.

As I said, normie

Attached: best girl 18.png (704x396, 236K)

You're not special

I said I was?

Attached: best girl 16.jpg (480x360, 14K)

BASED.

I liked Pucci because he was a fleshed out character.

Attached: 1548914151210.png (352x548, 481K)

You don't have to directly say what you mean.

Part 1 and part 2 were the peak though?
Part 3 had a lot of dumb fights throughout, first 1/3 of part 4 was the same.
Part 5 is where things started getting more focused but drops off when the final fight happens.

>I DON'T WANT TO GET INTO SOMETHING BECAUSE OTHER PEOPLE LIKE IT

Attached: 1536782570029.png (1024x768, 780K)

Wish the anime adaption had trimmed it down, this is a case of being to truthful to the source hurt it.

Yes, shit that normies are into automatically turn my away from what ever it is.

Attached: best girl.gif (500x255, 859K)

Part 3 is just a bunch of pointless battles until the end where it actually gets tense. Compared to something like Jojolion where the villains are almost always important to the plot and their battles always contribute something. Crusaders battles are almost always never important.

Attached: Gappy Swerve.png (817x1262, 336K)

first arc is average

second arc(after they arrive in egypt) is pure kino

fuck off newfag

part 8 is best part
FTFY

>complains about normies
>posts clannad
BASED retard

Attached: secco.jpg (1818x1162, 138K)

7>5>4>2>3>6>1 is the objective ranking.
8 is undecided until it ends.

Switch 3 and 6 and it's objectively correct

>Every other part after part 3 is better than it is.
No, Part 4 and 5 are worse, especially Part 4 with its "lets just make a SoL and add stand fights to them until Kira finally shows up" bullshit

>especially Part 4 with its "lets just make a SoL and add stand fights to them until Kira finally shows up"

Yes that's why it's better

>3
>anything but the absolute worst part

It was his decision, but I believe he went that route due to his target audience (remember that shonen is in the end targeted for young boys and teens). It's also one factor as to why he couldn't write the Fugo betrayal.

Contrast with SBR, where Valentine is both a scumbag rapist liar but a noble selfless patriot with a sad backstory who misses his dad. Jobin is even more nuanced, to the point where readers barely recognize him as a villain.

>It would be fucking better if they didn't stick to cours if that's possible and just did however many episodes would work best
They clearly just wanted to milk the most popular part

but arakey definitely forgot that josuke went back in time with bitez za dusto to save himself!!

>thinking JoJo didn't get perpetually worse with every part until part 7 after part 2
I don't think I can help you with your shit taste user

VI
Any Ys game, worst Ys is better than best Zelda.

Attached: iYSSkcn.jpg (700x344, 114K)

The fact that so many fail to recognize Jobin as the main villain of the part is abysmal to me.
>b-but 89 years old
Zero development, we literally don't know jackshit about him.
>b-but Caato
Bitch doesn't even know what a rokakaka or a rock nigger are and has had zero participation outside telling Jobin that Norisuke was up to something.
Jobin is the one scheming behind everyone's backs and the one with no remorse on his actions, he doesn't even give a shit about his whole family (with the exception of his son and wife) dying. Fuck, we were even hinted that Mitsuba is a bit wary of him now.

Aside from part 3, it gets better with each part.

I stopped watching for 2 months after that garbage episode where Narancia could only talk in opposites. Picked it up again and been having a blast so it definitely does get better again

>Jobin makes a survival of the fittest speech
>not even his first 'villain morality' speech
>uhhh where's jojolion's main villain? eight years lol!!!

Jojofags can't handle Jobin because he's not as blatantly evil as a guy who burns dogs alive or murders for sexual pleasure.

This is literally true. Jobin hasn't killed a puppy and drank baby blood yet so he obviously can't be the main villain, it has to be some random rock human introduced at the end.

He hasn't even sold drugs to kiddies! He can't be evil!

I guess to be fair Kars wasn't that over the top evil either. He even saved a puppy.

At first I thought the reason there were so many cans of peas in Kira's apartment was because Ojiro had put them there to prevent the kidnapped woman from starving. But in retrospective, I realized Kira couldn't afford to eat anything else since his mother's medical bills were high as shit so he was living on canned food.
Was it ever mentioned to be Ojiro the one who put those cans there?

I doubt Ojiro cared about feeding them. He only planted fake photos and such.

I honestly thought it was just a weird quirk of Kira.

Making those fakes photos made no sense outside Ojiro being a rapey freak, Kira was a loner, there was no one to scare out and I doubt Josefumi would fall for the trick. Creepying Yasuho out was a lucky coincidence.

Kira was a doctor, it would have been enough to ruin his reputation. But again it's mostly because Ojiro himself is a creep.

Ojiro isn't exactly sane desu

David Pro has always been a great studio (they did pic-related and Level E - the best comedy anime of 2011). It's too sad that Yea Forums doesn't appreciate them.

Attached: はたらく細胞.jpg (1200x675, 97K)

Of course.

Attached: 1559777170252.png (1920x1080, 2.15M)

I still don't know what was going on with Ojiro and Kira, Ojiro said Kira constantly shit talked him to the point he made him eat all of his fingers and mentions he "looks like someone who's committed murder". Kira did shittalk him as we saw in Josefumi's introduction, but Ojiro seems to be jackshit insane, so we don't know how much of his story is true.
My best guess is that he has a second self and manipulated/killed women, Kira knew this and tried talking him down until he confessed, the fingers thing being Ojiro freaking out.

DP didn't know how to pace part 3 correctly and it made it a pain to watch

Still better than Toei and Dragon Ball. Still better than Pierrot and Naruto.

Don't trip over that low bar.

Better than pacing in Bleach.

Hopefully we get more Kira flashbacks soon

This is why Joseph is still the best Jojo.

Johnny*

>part 1 is good but outclassed by other parts
>part 2 is good
>part 3 is overrated and flawed but still good
>part 4 is okay
>part 5 is bad but fun because it was araki's passion project
>part 6 is shit and araki was burnt out as fuck for the majority of it
>part 7 is great because araki remembered why people like Jojo to begin with
>part 8 isn't finished yet but so far it's pretty solid

Attached: Djdarby.png (493x596, 629K)

>>because it was araki's passion project
explain

Dude fucking LOVES Italy.

Not him, but Araki is a huge italyfag, he's always mentioning how much he loves italy and praises it in JoJo every time he's given the chance mentioning it's a land of gods.

Could say the exact same thing about Part 6 and Pucci

Link's Awakening or BotW
FF sucks, but 9 is the best. 15 is trash, but at least had a cool concept in the ante-diluvial VS13 pre-production

>part 7 is shit
what the fuck gave you that impression,Part 7 is circle jerked here more than 2

Holy shit, are you me?

user you are completely correct

Jojo's Bizzare Adventure (especially Part 3) is easily the most overrated anime of all time.

Anime that are usually called 'overrated' like Bleach, Naruto etc aren't as bad in my eyes because I can understand why they are overrated (they were once good, great fight scenes, character design etc).

But Jojo has none of that, there is not one Jojo moment I can remember that is really memorable and gives me goosebumps if I rewatch it.

No "ORA ORA ORA ORA XDDD" is not quality entertainment.

The reason why Jojo is still relevant is because LITERAL CHILDREN won't stop making shitty memes about it and posting about it on their instagram meme pages.

Part 2 was pretty good though and had a kino opening and OST
youtube.com/watch?v=6wDSFQFKSo0
youtube.com/watch?v=36RSuRPVO5w

Why are you all pretending like people actually like Part 3 to begin with? Its iconic in some regards but the arc itself is crap and nobody really defends it

I bet your favourite anime is SOA

Attached: tumblr_inline_p54vwxTH3c1r6u77p_540.png (499x810, 722K)

You have it backwards; Araki was very much creatively burnt out while working on Part 5, suffering from depression and even said he felt doubtful about creativity in general.

I don't deny part 5 suffers from the same problems as part 6 being a giant undeveloped trainwreck, but the man still loves italy.

Parts 2 4 and 5 are actually quality with great story but part 3 (stardust) is just about the fights and beating dio so the only good moment in it is the dio fight.
I also feel like it focuses too much on Jotaro unlike part 5 which tells everyone's story very well.

Attached: E.jpg (1024x576, 125K)

>lets just make a SoL and add stand fights to them

Except the fact it has next to no SoL elements

Stands were a mistake. Part 1 and 2 are basically another anime as a whole.

I 100% agree with you, stands should have been another series

>Valentine
>noble
>selfless
Retard.

He was selfless though, he died God knows how many times to accomplish his goal. He was an asshole, but you can't say he didn't have selfless motives, he didn't care about dying as long as Diego could put the holy corpse under Manhattan.

FF3
Skyward Sword

Why are you so upset?

Attached: t2efu1tvyf231.jpg (800x451, 86K)

>even said he felt doubtful about creativity in general.
Source plz if you will

You should be too.

I'm not.

Attached: mystery machine.png (1920x1080, 1.9M)

I felt the same way as soon as the Mariah fight started. Don’t worry about it because it picks the fuck back up when Hol Horse returns.

No, you're just retarded and probably choke down whatever nonsense your political representative feeds you
Letting Valentine's lies and charisma trick you was the point Araki was really trying to make

What the fuck are you even saying?

Stardust crusader is basically the few episodes and the last episodes. Everything between is filler.

You might as well watch the last eps and come back the filler later. The ending episodes are great. Some inbetween episodes just as good.

Animeonlys don't have rights

ITT
>retard spacing
>misuse of the term filler
>lel pokeymanz xD gay!
>general autism

We aren't getting a good Jojo thread until the 18th and that's if we don't get any cuck meme fuel.

did the fag who made this image realize that yare yare dawa is just the feminine version of the phrase?
I can assume not, since capeshit faggots don't think

I just don't get why its always the same endless drone-tier trash
Jojo getting an anime was a mistake, there's a reason it didn't have one for two decades

It literally is pokeymanz though, if all the pokemon were replaced with BDSM Faggot roleplay. Seriously this has to be the most overtly gay anime I've ever had the misfortune of sitting through.

Why are part 3 fags so obnoxious? Part 3 is literally the worst part, yet autists will tell you to drop JoJo if you don't like it...when part 3 was the worst due to Araki still experimenting with stands, the nonexistant plot progression, and Jotaro's bland personality.

Attached: 1548229851698.jpg (1440x1080, 87K)

t. literal and actual retard

you're just gonna change your opinion and your crappy mecha reaction when you need to shitpost a different part

No. I quite like JoJo, I just skipped part 3 because I didn't care for it.

Part 3 is the easiest one to digest for casuals since it's got a format that people are most familiar with. The other parts of the series have higher highs and lower lows, while Part 3 hovers around slightly above average for the most part.

and in the next thread you'll be like
>No. I quite like JoJo, I just skipped part 5 because I didn't care for it.

People can have unpopular opinions, retard. Jesus, was that so hard to figure out?

60% of part 3 is garbage

60% of part 4 is garbage

Not true.

Attached: 1558916196609.png (768x768, 189K)

60% of part 5 is garbage

>2 and 7 fag
Yikes

60% of part 6 is garbage

>60% of Part 4 is garbage
By casual standards, that's 5%

60% of part 7 is garbage

Develop some taste

Part 3 has 26 enemy stands, not including The World

I would say only 8 of them are necessary, as they include the actual story progression and important character development, with the rest being completely filler
It also has the plot hole of "Why dont they just gang up on the Joestar group"

I like part 3 but it is pretty terribly written

see

>I have 0 arguments
Just look through all the stands in part 3 and count for yourself which ones actually progress the story or have important character development, its very few
You'll also notice that without these complete filler fights, Kakyoin does absolutely nothing until the fight with Dio

Part 3 was too long and that was a very good thing. Every moment of it was enjoyable even if it wasn't important to the plot like the entirety of 4.

>say retarded shit
>expect other user to argue seriously with your retardation
see
and get a reality check

But seriously though, why the fuck didnt Dios underlings just gang up on Jotaro and the others?
They wouldnt have stood a chance

JoJo Part 3 is okay in small doses, but the stops are so formulaic that it's basically impossible to binge. I've been in the middle of my first anime watch for about half a year now.

I've never made it past Part 3, but I've heard it gets a lot better in Parts 4 and 5. Hang in there, bud!

No.

And have to share the reward money/glory?

8 > 7 > 4 > 2 > 3 > 5 > 6 >1

Attached: 1556730332511.png (309x466, 380K)

most of them were greedy dicks who wanted whatever amount of money DIO offered for themselves, and it would also be harder to track/approach/execute a plan in a large group
What kind of scenario were you thinking?

how about you just don't watch the shit tier adaptation and read the manga?
the anime isn't worth anyone's time and it would take you half the time to read it anyway

>No. I quite like JoJo, I just skipped part 6 because I didn't care for it.
if you "quite like" something you probably don't skip parts of it, that's how I know you're a brain-dead shitposter

I read Parts 1 through 3 in the manga a while ago. It's better, generally speaking, but I really like the background art in the show, and that's basically all that keeps me going desu.

Yellow Temperance probably could have teamed up with Tower of Gray on the plane, since that works great in close quarters, rather than just dicking around pretending to be Kakyoin

Or have someone team up with Lovers, would have been easy to kill most of the group when they were busy inside Josephs brain

But the backgrounds are worse in the anime, ESPECIALLY in part 4

No, I skipped part 3 because I didn't like it. It's like when you skim the boring parts of a book series, or skip an entry in UC gundam you don't like.
There is literally nothing wrong with skipping a part you don't enjoy.

normalfags don't care about anime that's not airing currently

In the instance of the first scenario you would just have a Jotaro/Kak duo fight, I don't doubt that Jotaro could take care of Rubber Soul again
You got me with Steely Dan though, having someone attack them during that situation would have been dire. Joseph may have had to be abandoned, but Steely Dan is a psychotic dick who wanted to toy around and fuck with them

>It's like when you skim the boring parts of a book series, or skip an entry in UC gundam you don't like
I don't have ADHD so I don't know this feel, maybe just try sticking to video games?

No, I won't read manga when there is an anime, cope

You are simply being contrarian.

Attached: jba.jpg (1440x2134, 548K)

This.

absolutely true
based

60% of part 2 is garbage

>I read at a 4th grade level and it takes me a whole year to read 1 manga
ftfy

and goldenpilled.

Attached: initialJ2.png (1245x702, 852K)

trips of retardation

You are begging for more, I can't keep up.

Attached: all he wanted was comfy life.jpg (1156x851, 134K)

No I just enjoy seeing things in motion and hearing voices. A much better way to experience it.

so basically you have a prehistoric lizard brain?

Cope

60% of Jojo is garbage

That's a yes, only actual retards prefer anime over manga for the reasons you have posted

The reasons are pretty valid. You are just butthurt because you experienced the story in fucking still images.

*passione project

lol
I could maybe understand this argument for part 5 but not any other part.

No, it isn't.

Attached: kirakira.gif (644x641, 533K)

Multiple times during part 3 Avdol says "Iv heard of this particular stand before"
And my question is who the fuck did he hear that from?

Having all dialogue drawn out to an obnoxious degree and having a couple seconds of good animation every few episodes (and stills that are worse than the manga most of the time) is a better experience?

Best FF games are 5,6,12, tactics
Best zelda is Link's Awakening

>necessary
They were all necessary for making reaching DIO feel like true hell, and even if plot didn't advance significantly on each one, in virtually every episode we had fun/entertaining character interactions between the main cast.

Attached: HMMM.jpg (1920x1080, 293K)

Look at their personas, outside of Hol Horse just about all of them were psychotic egomaniacs. Further, DIO had agents in different places throughout the world watching out for him. They encountered the Crusaders when they did. They weren't coordinating with each other.

Attached: JOJO.jpg (1920x1080, 236K)

Nah, you're just a retard with a dinosaur tier brain
the anime is completely junk and you're settling for a low quality reproduction

>Having all dialogue drawn out to an obnoxious degree
Of course they will change something for the anime. I never saw it that way so it's really a non issue
>a couple seconds of good animation every few episodes
VA and music compensate for the parts with bad animation. Still superior.
>and stills that are worse than the manga most of the time
I will give you this. Stills look better in the manga but it's still not enough for me to enjoy it

Good writing can accomplish that, while also making it progress the plot and characters in a meaningful way, instead of just feeling like a traffic stop

Don't bother, he's probably too retarded to even pick up on the time stop moments

this is a very poor DP defense-force post, you need to choke their cock harder
3/10

>not enjoying the amazing OSTs
>not enjoying the incredible ArriveDERci! Buccelati delivered to secco
The sound direction of the anime has been really excellent, you have to see why some people would love it, shitposting aside.

>low quality reproduction
Really isn't, cope

7>5=4>2>6>3>1
All parts are good

>not enjoying the amazing OSTs
literally generic background noise for a series that has a soundtrack built-in
>not enjoying the incredible ArriveDERci! Buccelati delivered to secco
that episode was low quality as fuck

It absolutely is, keep seething

>good writing can accomplish that
Araki is a writer that I think a lot of us very much enjoy, who has done some very good work, but who's pretending he's another Dostoevsky? He wrote it the way he wrote it, and it turned out very well. Further, being attacked 26 times from Japan to Cairo, each one being in a life-threatening scenario, isn't really something you can replicate with, like, 10 enemies. Part 3 NEEDED to feel long. The only time I got worried about pacing was when the Speedwagon spy saw the 9 new stand users, but then the second half turned out to be even better than the first.

>Part 3 NEEDED to feel long
It wasn't even that long, considering the length of other shounen

I won't argue with you in bad faith, user.
All parts being good is why it's hard to rank anything low relative to another.
7>3>4=2>5>1>6

Attached: INCREDIBLY smug kakyoin.jpg (1920x1080, 339K)

Im glad JoJo has went from generic tough guy Jotaro to part 8 Josuke whos a complete autist with 4 testicles, and that fact is relevant to the plot

I feel the same way. I got that it felt long for the characters, but I enjoyed the pacing from the beginning. The earlier fights were pretty standard, but by the time it might've felt slow, those fights had taught us enough about the characters for the middle fights to have some emotional charge, or hilarious moments. Then you get to the second half, which no one seems to argue is bad.

I'm not arguing, I'm post the facts.
The anime is incredibly low tier, like most adaptations. Only Jojofags seem to stick their necks this far out, and for an amateur studio at that

>has went

Attached: qwkyh49ex9331.jpg (635x539, 46K)

Why

do

faggots

you

always

double

space

?

>All parts being good is why it's hard to rank anything low relative to another.
I don't know, the collective of retards on Yea Forums don't seem to have any issue riding SBR's dick for no real reason other than
>its seinen, which means its big boy manga now, mom!

>I'm post the facts.
Low tier post, doubly so when these are matters of taste.
>The anime is incredibly low tier, like most adaptations.
The anime is incredibly loyal, unlike most adaptations. The music and voice acting, in my opinion, makes up for when the visuals inevitably stray from the quality of the manga.

Attached: jojo53.jpg (1920x1080, 334K)

they're autistic and have tricked themselves into thinking its proper writing, I'm glad they do it because it helps differentiate between people with fully developed brains and those pretending they have a brain at all

>/anime/
Where is this?

7>5>4>3>6>2>1

They learned to post on reddit, where that's the standard.

>2 below anything

>Low tier post, doubly so when these are matters of taste.
It has nothing to do with taste and Im phoneposting, deal with it
>The anime is incredibly loyal, unlike most adaptations. The music and voice acting, in my opinion, makes up for when the visuals inevitably stray from the quality of the manga.
Loyalty is worthless when everything looks like shit, and it does look like shit

Part 3 is best Jojo. The stardust crusaders are the best characters in the series, and the return of Dio is truly menacing (which gives the plot impetus good effect - there is a good purpose to their mission).

The build up is worth is, besides for the journey being just as important as the destination, because you are invested in the characters by the time they reach Cairo and shit goes down.

Part 3 is my favourite part, and I hold it dearly in my heart. Fuck you braindead mongoloid tasteless plebeian window licking invalids who claim part 3 is not dank.

>it's bad cuz bad
>t. phoneposter
Objectively correct post.

Attached: jojo23.jpg (1920x1080, 356K)

>The stardust crusaders are the best characters in the series
Yikes! Polnareff is the only well realized character out of them

I'm amazed someone bothered:
youtube.com/watch?v=baYdiHmdXtM

>it's bad cuz bad
that's usually the case, if something is bad it is bad.
>Objectively correct post.
>retard sperg post filled with double spacing and normalfag speech
Yeah, only Jojofags are dumb enough to defend their shitty adaptation

I wish we'd get a JoJo game in the style of 7th stand user but with a full development team
Would be a nice change from just fighting games

It's a battle shonen from '89 thats popular for having an ensemble cast of protagonists with their own special powers that are on an adventure. Your problem is having any kind of expectation that its more developed than any battle shonen that came out after it. Sure it's better than many but it's also a series largely responsible for shaping the genre so if you expect something to shatter your expectations you're looking in the worst possible place.

>Yikes!
go the fuck back retarded zoomer

Haven't played 7SU but it's a pixel based game right? I feel like games like that minimize the coolness of being able to create characters or possibly create stands because you don't really get to see them do anything. But having a full 3D game where you might have a "create a stand" mode would probably be impossible. The thing that comes to mind that might work though is the way Scribblenauts Unlimited did creating characters or objects. It had a sort of simple programming interface. But a create a stand mode would have to be more in depth.

Cope

Yeah it looks like this, which is still impressive since it was made by 1 japanese woman
You take a personality test and from that it gives you 1 of 18 possible stands, but yeah there are very few times where you actually physically see your stand do stuff outside of the battles
Still a really good game though

Attached: image_1039.jpg (643x480, 86K)

Okay let me try: Thank you DP for sparing me experiencing the story in this form

Attached: 1537911012349.jpg (670x640, 286K)

And Joseph

You know that good color scans exist right

Attached: JDFSoK6.jpg (1560x1200, 639K)

>manga could only be made better by adding colors like anime
Based

Anyone reading the JoJo manga in black and white should off themselves from the get-go.

>wasting fucking 80$ on part 3 anime
holy why

Absolutely fucking based post.

FFX and Link to the Past.

Yeah, I said it.

The quality of the b&w scans could be better but I like reading manga in b&w. Reading colored manga makes me feel like I'm reading American comics. And places where there's no background in the manga being solid colors looks weird as shit to me.

For you to SEETHE.

Attached: 1559595268339.jpg (612x767, 121K)

5>7>6>4>3>1=2

>It has episodes where they focus on the characters and world building so that means it's a SoL.

Attached: 000008d48-harry_hill.jpg (300x400, 23K)

Switch 2 with 4 then we can talk.

Elaborate

Go look at early SBR's colors and say that again. The only thing the colored scans have is actual translation quality, not art. They don't even color as well as Araki himself does.

The only real important/impactful fights in Stardust where with people who would join the Crusaders, Hol Horse, Enyaba and her retard son, N'doul, Oingo & Boingo, D'arby brothers, Cream and Dio. Unless I'm forgetting something, these are the only fights that have any actual plot relevance or follow a story that lasts for longer than 2 episodes. Most of the other stuff is pretty filler, but i'm not saying that none of the other fights were enjoyable. Some personal favourites of mine that aren't on that list are Yellow Temperance and Death 13.

Attached: tumblr_ovtztxP2Wm1vy2tgqo9_250.jpg (250x250, 25K)

4 Is definitely not the worst part. Everything up until Kira is kinda meh though.

What was important about Oingo & Boingo?

Jojo? more like SHIT!

>oingo boingo
>d'arby brothers
Why? By the logic of the shitters who hate part 3, no one joined/left during those fights so they can be skipped. NO ONE DIED THERE WAS NO PLOT RELEVANCE OR CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT HURR

They were fun.

What the fuck was Araki thinking with his original idea of giving Dio every stand?
Thinking ahead even slightly would have made it obvious that wouldnt work

That's a fan rumor. Araki has never said anything to that effect IIRC.

Watch as the anime gets to this scene and it actually looks worse.

Why does Jojo have so many fan rumors that are pushed as truth? I don't think it's like this with any other series.

anyone else love part 1? my favorite part and part 2 only makes it even better, they compliment each other so nicely

in the other series its shipping character relationships and digging for evidence of its truth
With JoJo its stuff like this

BABY BABY BABY BABY

yeah i also feel part 1 is very underrated, it would probably be more well received if it wasn't a jojo part

List of plot relevant SDC episodes. I'd do chapters but there's less episodes and so it's easier.

>1-3 (Intro and Kakyoin joins)
>5 (Pol joins)
>10-11 (conclusion of Pol's quest to avenge his sister)
>25-26 (Iggy joins)
>38-39 (Iggy finds Dio's mansion)
>42-48 (Vanilla Ice and Dio fights)

If Araki wasn't such a loser they could have jumped straight to fighting Dio since obviously the only thing that matters in a story is the beginning and the conclusion.

i remember thinking that stroheim showing up in the plane was an asspull but if you go back and watch, when jojo flies back around stroheim disappears from the shot as the dust comes up. then when he goes over the water you can see the plane dip to the left side because of uneven weight

Lasted longer than 2 episodes, and in the case of the D'arby brothers, were very unique and are worth watching. Oingo & Boingo are also important because of the eventual Oingo and Hol Horse "fight".

>Oingo and Hol Horse "fight"
Pointless, dumb filler that ruins a potentially cool minor antagonist

2 is better than 4
It's worse than everything put after it except for 1

>Hol Horse
>cool minor antagonist
lol

>and in the case of the D'arby brothers, were very unique and are worth watching
Being good doesn't make something plot relevant.

>Oingo & Boingo are also important because of the eventual Oingo and Hol Horse "fight"
Get rid of the Boingo and Hol Horse fight and there, problem solved.

>lasted longer than two episodes
Each brother had two episodes - you are wrong. They were separate fights. Oingo Hol Horse fight isn't any more important than Oingo Boingo fight by part 3 hater logic. Enemies show up, crusaders defeat them, nothing is different afterwards>
>unique and worth watching
That's what part 3 fans say about every episode, dipshit. The difference being that they tend to see the interactions between and development among the characters as something that makes the part as a whole worth watching, even when not every enemy is a great as OPEN ZA GAME.

>tumblr watch-list posting
pretty retarded

>2 is better than 4
Elaborate

GUYS

LET'S

MAKE

SURE

TO

PRESS

ENTER

TWICE

AFTER

EVERY

SENTENCE

>user is the same retard who used this image to make the shit thread from yesterday
explains a lot

A much better protagonist, characters, villains, setting, fights and plot

Attached: b7.png (600x400, 4K)

I'm trying to see how retarded the filler posters are. The part 3 anime is too long imo but people who think any fight where a character doesn't join or die is retarded. This bullshit is affecting opinions of part 8 too because people can't focus on anything that isn't related to a main villain.

I think they're equal but I can see the argument for either.
>2 starts off stronger, is more consistent throughout
>2's protagonist is funnier and most charismatic, generally more entertaining
>the rivalry dynamic between Joseph and Caesar is great
>AWAKEN
>the enemies are absurd, the part oozes style in a way that a lot of viewers/readers were completely not used to
Then there's part 4
>Araki's art is more finely tuned
>First half is a little slow but there's a dramatic spike in quality with Kira
>The villain feeling pretty terrifying isn't undercut by being a hilariously hueg stylish ancient aztec vampire swoleman
>okuyasu
>a delightful supporting cast
>more emotional moments that reveal how invested you are
They're both great.

not me

I totally believe you, user

Retards will be retards, I don't think you can do anything to change them. You just have to wait a few more years until they anime is over and they all leave

>Being good doesn't make something plot relevant.
>caring about plot in JoJo
Honestly this series works the best when chapters are more episodic and revolved around these various specific scenarios the characters are thrown into and not being stuck on a constant super linear ''plot'' path that usually ends up crashing and burning because Araki can't write to save his life (like it happened for part 5).

Retarded take

>caring about plot in JoJo
That user was listing arcs in part 3 that he considered plot relevant. But included shit like Oingo and Boingo and D'Arby which are not plot relevant in the slightest. I like episodic stuff. I like part 4. But some people need plot development towards beat the big bad guy or they lose interest.

Let the ADHD wasters lose interest, who cares?

People with taste prefer stories that are serial rather than episodic. It's why most people eith taste hate part 3

>eith taste
more like retarded fags with shaky fingers

>20 episodes into Stardust Crusaders and I'm beginning to lose faith in both Yea Forums and /anime/
OH NO! Anything but that!

Attached: 1492919160094.jpg (720x338, 77K)

Nah, I was phoneposting. My point still stands, that serial driven stories are superior to episodic driven stories

You just have shit taste. Deal with it.

>I was phoneposting
no you weren't, you're just a retard

>no, you weren't
I literally was. How are you going to tell me how I was posting when you're not me? You're sounding like the retard here

>I-I swear! M-My phone auto-corrected with to eith! R-Really!!
Retarded

Looks like the pleb filter is working.

No I just typed it wrong. Stop putting words into my mouth

>shitty writing is a pleb filter
part 3 shitters are hilarious

Or read the VN 15 years after it was made.
BTW that shit came out 15 years ago, I'm old.

Attached: best girl 23.jpg (1024x576, 46K)

So you ARE retard with shaky fingers, no need to blame phoneposting

>skipped "a"
ah shit, now the retard is gonna throw it in my face

No need, consider "retard with shaky fingers" a proper noun and you can continue.

If you think part 3's writing is shitty, you are a pleb.

bump

Dont worry this happens everytime when a new part is adapted. People shit on the old ones and dick ride the new one. Samething will happen when part 6 gets an anime and so on.

Josuke uses his stand in interesting ways at least. Giorno's stand is too loosely explained to be interesting

Dragon ball has a shit ton of myths that people always try to push to support their shitty opinions. I don't know why.

>Giorno uses his stand in interesting ways at least. Josuke's stand is too loosely explained to be interesting
ftfy, Crazy Diamond has the most retardedly vague power in the series that basically just lets Araki do whatever the fuck he wants regardless of if it makes sense or not

True.
>Part 4 beginning
>Josuke: my stand hits fast and hard, and repairs things
>throughout the series he hits fast and hard, and does impressive long range attacks or maneuvers like the motorcycle with quick thinking and the use of his repairs
>Part 5 beginning
>my stand makes life. The life made returns all damage inflicted to the attacker. A person hit by my stand will have their consciousness sped up to the point that their body will seem to move extremely slowly
>except when the damage isn't returned
>and except when they aren't slowed down
>and now I can heal by turning stuff into living parts
I don't have a problem with him becoming a healer but his stand was in general poorly handled.
What? What about it is vague?

Attached: jojo4.jpg (1920x1080, 230K)

Part of that was to explain stands and how varied they could be

Well, can you even tell me what it does? Over the course of part 4 its described as being able to ""fix"" things or return them to their ""original form"" which somehow encompasses dumb shit like erasing/changing text to fake the lottery and undoing chemical changes like turning pavement back into tar and uncooking food
Josuke just rewinds time on things using CD's hand, there's no real logic at play. GE might have vanishing abilities, but at least it all comes down to crazy life power and doesn't try to pretend it has some kind of science to it

It changes things into original, or at least earlier, forms. The only one I feel any questioning on is the lottery example, and even that example, he just changed a part of the ticket back to being blank - the fucky japanese alphabet was such was erasing part of a character changed the name from one into another. You could also interpret this as changing some of the ink back to liquid before reapplying it to change the writing. Do you seriously find this stranger than Golden Experience? You tried to argue that Crazy Diamond is more vague, but in the next post you say Golden Experience is better because it's vague ("crazy life power" allows whatever is needed).

Attached: jojo11.jpg (1920x1080, 368K)

>You could also interpret this as changing some of the ink back to liquid before reapplying it to change the writing
what is it "fixing" here exactly? This is pretty much the nonsense I'm talking about. He goes from breaking walls down and fixing them to escape steam to playing with the physics of the world around him with no actual logic in place. Crazy Diamond just does shit, I guess because its CRAZY right?
>Do you seriously find this stranger than Golden Experience? You tried to argue that Crazy Diamond is more vague, but in the next post you say Golden Experience is better because it's vague ("crazy life power" allows whatever is needed).
The difference being that GE is just using its own form of magic energy, instead of pretending to be more than it really is and manipulating the elements of the world around it without any real rules like CD does
Part 4 even ends with Araki knowingly breaking the rules CD has by repairing Josuke's blood with the excuse that he's repairing the dried blood stain on Kira's coat so it somehow "doesn't count"

>playing with the physics of the world around him with no actual logic in place
You are a brainlet. He can revert/repair things, a good example being the highway star episode. He can break down the wall with his stands strength, and then either repair it to its original shape, or repair the broken chunks in a new position, as he did. He can essentially break an object into earlier/base components, or reform it. This is a limited skillset that crazy diamond doesn't really stray from. Your inability to understand what's going on doesn't make it vague.
>GE is good and not vague because it has its own supermagic that lets it do whatever it needs!
That's not even how it works. Your brainlet brain interpreted GE as stupider than it actually is, and that made you like it more, because you're a fucking brainlet.
>so it somehow "doesn't count"
It's a dead object. It'd been established THREE TIMES already that dead parts go back to the original shape of the body - his grandfather's torn up corpse going back to a normal shape, Kira's hand floating back to Kira's body, and Okuyasu's exploded midsection returning to his body.

Brainlet.

Attached: 1559670280709.jpg (543x443, 43K)

>wojack
>REEEEEEEEEE BRAINLETTTTT!!
pretty much the only way to defend how shit the writing of literally everything is in part 4, huh?

>ignore every argument because you're a brainlet reeing about being called a brainlet
Brainlet.

Attached: 1526507770006.jpg (1129x1200, 118K)

>Araki apologist tantrum
>argument
pick one, retard

Dumb jojotard

>provide examples of the limited scope of crazy diamond
>provide 3 hard precedent examples of something you said came from nowhere
>>hurr tantrum
Brainlet.

Attached: 1543994442257.png (1300x2000, 307K)

Are you 12? Is this your first anime that everyone else likes but you don't?

>limited scope
whatever Araki feels like at the time
>provide 3 hard precedent examples of something you said came from nowhere
3 examples of Araki doing whatever he wants at the time
>>hurr tantrum
yeah, you're still throwing one

>cross-boarding Yea Forumsirgin scum getting his posts deleted
based mods

2 > 1 > 3. I never watched the rest because stands are shit

>stand does similar things throughout the series, an ability works in the final episode the same way it did in the second episode
>>it's whatever he feels like at the time!
Brainlet.

Attached: 1536608386239.jpg (250x332, 53K)

Okay but the living parts thing made sense, even if it was running on Araki science. In fact I wondered why he didn't try that sooner.

>stand does similar things throughout the series, an ability works in the final episode the same way it did in the second episode
are we still talking about Crazy Diamond? because Crazy Diamond starts out as a repair stand and ends as a
>araki warps physics on a whim and doesn't care about rules
stand
and I see the mods made you pussy-out on your wojacks

>normie
hello newfag

No need, presumably. People weren't really getting so grievously injured. Giorno couldn't even breathe, so necessity mothered the invention/discovery of that power.
>starts out as a repair stand
The first villain he defeats, he does so using his stand to restructure both the body and the rock. All of josuke's stand abilities had their framework laid down early and stayed consistent
>mode deleted u i win :^)
Brainlet.

Attached: 1553828692859.png (577x516, 65K)

>he does so using his stand to restructure both the body and the rock
remember when he only did that when he was mad?
Araki didn't, because part 4 was a total mess written on his whims
>salty as fuck about being filtered for retardation
l o l

>>it started out as this!
>no, it started out as this small number of things
>>O-ONLY WHEN MAD
move those goalposts, brainlet

Attached: jojo18.jpg (1918x1078, 284K)

>f-fucking [insert fallacy I heard other user on Yea Forums say here]
mods should ban all the cross-boarding Araki apologists desu

Where's the best place to read part 8?

>It also has the plot hole of "Why dont they just gang up on the Joestar group"
This was explained by Yellow Temperance or whoever saying they went one on one out of pride or to keep their stands secret.

you're talking to a wiki-reader, so he wouldn't remember what you're talking about

>enter jojo thread
>>ARAKI BAD
>>mods should ban people who disagree with my shitposts
And now you've abandoned the topic again. Brainlet.

Attached: jojo51.jpg (1920x1080, 482K)

>Yea Forumsirgin Araki apologist seething
>fuck YOUR shitposts I like MY shitposts!
>probably still salty over being rightfully moderated
this thread finally got good right at the end

What episode will Narancia _________die_________ in?

Attached: 37EDE077-6DF2-4CD9-A09B-0E3EF1B5A5E6.jpg (1200x675, 114K)

Honestly the Part 5 anime feels as bad as part 3. It's equally tedious and even more of a slideshow.
Part 1+2 anime was peak Jojo.

Part 0 was peak JoJo

Attached: jojokken.jpg (1280x720, 52K)

>>how does cd even work?
>here's how
>>that's inconsistent!
>it's been shown to work that way since episode 2
>>MODS DELETE IMAGES HE SHITPOST
Brainlet.

Attached: jojo46.jpg (1920x1080, 326K)

>continuing to sperg and damage control for Araki
>too cowardly to continue using his precious wojack collection
poor user

Continue non-arguing, brainlet
>too cowardly etc.
I posted them all. It being so small is part of why it's precious :^)

Attached: brainlet.jpg (1219x624, 70K)

why would I argue with a retarded Araki apologist? You don't even argue, you just sperg and meme
>created an entire new folder to insert used wojacks into and screencapped it to try and prove something
pretty sad

I gave up on jojo halfway through part 3. It just wasn't worth my time to continue watching it.

the anime is just shit, read the manga

I'm on episode 9 of Diamond is Unbreakable and I've enjoyed myself plenty but I also grew up watching anime in the 80s/90s so I'm used to the episodic nature of the show.

>post several examples of how crazy diamonds abilities are shown throughout the part
>sperg and meme
Arrivederci, brainlet.

Attached: JoJo12.jpg (1920x1080, 243K)

Part 3 really only has the introduction of stands going for it, Joseph, and Polnareff.
Jotaro is a shit protagonist Gary Stu and Egypt lasts way, way too long, the best part is the globetrotting first half.
The anime is way too fucking drawn out, at least in the manga you can blow through a dozen chapters in the same amount of time it takes to watch a single episode.
All that being said, Stardust Crusaders is still one of the most iconic shonens of all time but Jojo doesn't really hit it's stride until Part 4, Araki really starts to flesh out stands and characters from that point forward, stands go from "Purple ghost that can punch really fast" to "Physical embodiment of subconscious guilt". SC doesn't really have any stakes because you never see any consequences, DiU doesn't fuck around and shows you the stakes immediately off of the main antagonists introduction.

>NO CD IS CONSISTENT BECAUSE I SAID SOOOOOOOOOO
>lel jojo reference!
autistic and sad

>Gary Stu
that word doesn't mean what you think it means
>SC doesn't really have any stakes because you never see any consequences
>3 main characters die
>you never see any consequences
>DiU doesn't fuck around and shows you the stakes immediately off of the main antagonists introduction.
>literally no one of importance dies except for some fat kid introduced to be killed an arc before
>shows you the stakes immediately
based part 4 retard

7>8>4>2>6>5>1>3
fixed.

>Part 5 is shit
truer words have never been spoken

main characters die
All during the last fight, DiU immediately kills off a character right at the introduction of the villain halfway through the part, you wouldn't know he was the only death reading it for the first time, SC pretends to kill off a character only to get cold feet and immediately bring him back
>Jotaro isn't a Gary Stu
What the fuck are you smoking?
>My OC is Jotaro Kujo, he has the fastest, strongest, most perceptive stand in the series AND can stop time and he is the COOLEST ORA ORA ORA YARE YARE DAZE XD
>STAR FINGER
Jotaro doesn't have a fucking character past "I'm a cool delinquent that doesn't play by the rules" until he becomes a supporting character

Finally bump limit shit thread is shit

>too retarded to greentext properly
>too retarded to know what a gary stu is
>so retarded he considers fatty being introduced to die "stakes"
DiUfags are the worst, which is why its the worst part

>You proved me wrong, that means you are stupid and I win the argument
Cool rebuttal, Stardust Crusaders is garbage
>HURR DURR IN HINDSIGHT THERE ARE NO STAKES

The stakes shown in DiU aren't that big. Grandpa dies, but we've seen him so little it's pretty much exposition for what kind of character Josuke will be throughout. Shigechi is also a character that isn't particularly important, but does go to show that the big bad isn't fucking around. Neither part has particularly high stakes until the end (Vanilla Ice, Okuyasu gets blown). SDC feels like it does until Abdul's return, at which point you're not sure whether or not the cast has total plot armor
>fastest
Polnareff is faster.
>I'm a cool delinquent that doesn't play by the rules
He's a deeply caring Joestar who keeps it under a layer of disrespect and angst, because he's 17. This wasn't as played out when part 3 was published. Of course you don't like it looking at it through a modern lens.
>Jotaro's the first in the water after the girl is yanked off the boat
>He's regularly putting himself in the most danger to protect others
>Without hesitation bets his soul when he knows the stakes against D'Arby the Gambler when he doesn't have a plan, but knows he has to think of something fast to save his companions
There wasn't enough there for him to be the soul focus of the entire part, which is why Polnareff filled in, but Jotaru gets too much shit.

Also,
>openly admits to running away against yellow temperance, like his grandfather
>"Stop, it'll be murder" jokes against anubis
For being stoic, Jotaru still styles on his foes like a Joestar ought to.

Attached: jojo58.jpg (1920x1080, 274K)

>>You proved me wrong, that means you are stupid and I win the argument
cool self deception, retard
>HURR DURR IN HINDSIGHT THERE ARE NO STAKES
there isn't. No one of consequence dies during part 4. Those who do are introduced and then killed the following arc

>Polnareff is faster.
Star Platinum matches Silver Chariot's speed with Anubis for the most part
>He's a deeply caring Joestar who keeps it under a layer of disrespect and angst
This isn't really shown outside of like 5 pages over the entirety of the part, he doesn't develop whatsoever, he is always seen to be an edgy teen that doesn't want to let his emotions be seen, which I mean can't be that much of an issue because Jojo protags don't really get true development until SBR.
Jotaro is the worst main Jojo in my opinion, but he really does get better as a supporting character.

>Jojo protags don't really get true development until SBR.
>jawnee's shounen power-up mile stones
>development
lmao

Legit more than
>I'm the paragon of good -> I'm still the paragon of good
>I'm a wacky trickster -> I'm still a wacky trickster
>I'm a teenager hiding his true caring emotions -> I'm still a teenager hiding his true caring emotion
Etc, etc

Until Anubis Chariot pops off a bit of armor. Polnareff is consistently the fastest crusader, and can be even faster without Chariot's armor.
>edgy teen that doesn't want to let his emotions be seen
which is why it isn't shown except when it matters. Jotaro did everything he could to not kill possessed polnareff. He's first to risk himself to save others. With regards to development, he's got it as much as anyone else. I don't think you're far off the mark, like I said, I just think he gets more shit than he deserves.

>I just think he gets more shit than he deserves.
I understand, I don't hate him, far from it, it's one of those situations where you need to have someone on the bottom and it makes it look worse than it actually is

Fair enough user. All JoJo parts and mains are good :^)

Attached: jojo9.jpg (1920x1080, 215K)

So you'd prefer poorly written "developed" characters who develop in order to obtain asspulls to get out of battle situations and spend the rest of the time screaming over well written static characters?
pretty retarded

You literally just described the entire series

>Until Anubis Chariot pops off a bit of armor
That was anime only, to be fair
They killed two birds with one stone by having Star Platinum use Star Finger to break the armor, actually

And you prefer the worse aspects of the entire series, which makes your opinion pretty retarded

My mistake, been a while since my last read-through.

I agree that Silver Chariot is faster than Star Platinum however, maybe not by much though