What the fuck was his problem

What the fuck was his problem

Attached: Aizen.jpg (505x684, 55K)

>being under the impression that he has a problem

Aizen was pretty based. He was too good for this shit series.

World was fucked, run by retards and no-one would believe him that shit was wrong.
As the last arc revealed, Aizen was entirely right all along.

>Saw that the world was led and sustained by a literally deceased body
>Wanted to replace it
I see nothing wrong with that

He was too good for his series

Was Bleach worth finishing? I remember watching it when it was still coming out and all I can recall is the Bount arc being where I tapped out.

Things were going according to his plans.

Knew too much and turned out to be kinda right.

Attached: 20190610_005348.jpg (364x425, 105K)

If you read it all in a bulk, it should be pretty great. Of course, nothing beats waiting for weekly KUBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOs.

Dear god, no. Don't waste your time, user

Post the hype chart.

Kubo should have made him and Ichigo team up against Yhwach instead of that trainwreck

the worlds being held together by a brainless mostly dead thing

They did that.

Attached: 04.jpg (950x1355, 180K)

Well I just looked up the bit where I dropped off and holy shit, is there really that much filler?

It was just Aizen distracting Yhwach in order to allow Ichigo to attack him rather than both teaming up 2 vs 1

I didn't like him but I completely agree with this, he was too good. His behavior and goals made too much sense, he was written on another level and was incompatible with Bleach's childish storytelling.

If you're a fightfag, yes

I audibly laughed when I read your question. That should tell you the answer.

skip bount arc entirely, go to episode 110/111 (can't remember which one) and go from there

>skipping the greatest arc in shounen history

>skip about 50 episodes
Christ, that sounds rough.

that was the recommendation back when i watched it, is this really that kino?

Had to give Kubo time to get far enough ahead of the show

He launched some super strong Hadou.

I loved it as a teenager but I'm too scared to rewatch it for fear that it sucks. I feel that, at least from my memories, it more closely resembles the good, comfy parts of Bleach from the early chapters before Ichigo goes to the Soul Society to save Rukia and all narrative elements do a nosedive off Mt. Everest.

>all narrative elements do a nosedive off Mt. Everest.
Dont worry, they didnt