When will we get another MMA manga like Teppu, Kengan Ashura and others...

When will we get another MMA manga like Teppu, Kengan Ashura and others. I feel like there's untapped potential within MMA anime and manga being made.

What do you think Yea Forums?

Attached: Teppu!.jpg (728x1043, 140K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pocket.shonenmagazine.com/episode/13932016480029189267
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>When will we get another MMA manga like Teppu

Oh we will have one in the near future.

MMA is actual garbage.

kengan omega is going on now

Reminder WMMA is popular right now in Japan.

>Sanae is actually taller
Based.

Based op

>tfw when ill never be able to find a badass/aggressive femoid to love me like natsuo , it hurts bros.

Attached: 6809158-fab858aff2af5ac00fdd7c0f656a1edc160cc6ba_hq.jpg (720x720, 83K)

When did it happen?

Rizin has gotten better recently even from last weekend Deep Jewels event was pretty good. The last month including this weekend has been pretty good showing of good female fights.

Let me know when Karla shows up in the sequel.

In what way?

She popped up in one of the first chapters as a side character.

Will she show up as a main role in the sequel. I still hope we get an female tournament arc for kengan omega.

Teppu was really good but I'll read anything about girls playing sports.

Hanakaku happened (and also got canned I think)
All Rounder Meguru has fighting chicks in it, they're just not the main focus of it

>Hanakaku
How did it get canned.

I'm still catching up on it, admittedly I'm just repeating what I've heard others say and don't know the specifics

It will be a shame if it's cancelled already. We just need more strong will female characters especially in sports anime and manga.

Boxingfags SEETHING

I'm far more attracted to fit, athletic, and rowdy girls. Its just in the genes.

There's this 商品名放課後少女バウト

But it has no raws

Attached: o0422055714210446291.jpg (422x557, 83K)

Soon I guess.

Attached: fbd89615521d6070865fb010c45d440cG3B_V5_139.jpg (1080x1561, 410K)

Dollkara if you can stand the drama I couldn't

>women in sports
>women in combat sports
>MMA
Three strikes, thats a yikes from me lad.

Don't like martial arts manga? MMA is at this point the pinnacle of martial arts.

>not yuri MMA
Into the garbage bin it goes.

Did she fuck her brother in the end?

>mixed gender
Nope

Only in her wet dreams it seems

RAWS are fine, I just need a link to check it out.

It is 40% percent yuri MMA on Teppu. I remember that older female was hitting on her Prodigy in one of the chapters.

MMA is the same shit as wrestling

unless you're a boxer then you have no opinion about MMA.

Boxing is an actual sport that you can take pride in and is far more entertaining. MMA is nigger fighting and homo grabbing, when there is a move called rear naked chokehold, that's a good indicator that it is a gay "sport"

All-rounder meguru is the best martial arts manga out there. Give it a try

Not sure about axes, but everywhere I look Hanakaku is listed as completed at 4 volumes/21 chapters.

the manga doesn't focus enough on the girls and fighting just only the romance that's why I dropped it.

You are one of those dumbasses that think that grappling is gay? Look at how strikers-only do in fights that include grappling. There is nothing gay about fighting, don't bring sex into it you weirdo.

I suppose that Anderson Silva never existed then.

Grappling is certified homo in the context of a sport. If you are defending your life then you just do whatever it takes. But "sports" with grab-ass techniques is definitely fucking queer, especially those who watch it.

So do you consider mental gymnastics to be gay, too?

What is gay about chokes and arm-bars? Don't bring sex into fighting.

First of all, I'm straight as fuck
Choking without the intent of crushing the opponents windpipe is inherently a sexual action. Arm bars aren't the gay part, the gay part is all the ball grabbing, sweat swapping, feet tickling, tossing and turning school girl bullshit that it takes to secure an arm-bar. Look, it's okay if you watch it to Express your homosexuality in a non aids exchanging way, just dont live in denial about it. You love seeing ripped sweaty men rolling around on the ground trying to choke each other into (sexual) submission. Most of them even hug after the fight in a suspiciously queer way. Boxing is a fighting sport devoid of all queerness of non-lethal, man to man contact

>what is a clinch in boxing

He's got at least 30kg on her, never mind the fact that she's female. The guy would win that matchup 99% of the time even if he were a total jobber with shit fundamentals. Trannies are shattering female world records everywhere because the gulf between men and women is impassable.

Wrong, boxing has hugging to stop the other from beating them so boxing is gay as well according to your standards.
It's only gay if you deem it gay, there are people who go purely for the gay groping but not everyone.

>First of all, I'm straight as fuck

Fuck off really.

Ugh yyeeeeahhh

Attached: c16da7d62e996edae689cff510abcb5eG3B_V5_167.jpg (2160x1558, 862K)

Before Silva, they were the Gracies and Shamrocks that paved the way for MMA. Back in the 90s UFC was famous but very obscure since boxing took over that time.

Absolute garbage.

You know an average joe cannot beat a highly trained female martial artists.

Silva was my counter to him saying MMA was just wrestling, he was known for his great striking ability.

tall girl vs manlet

>manlet
we call'em womanlet.

The girl would have to focus on grappling and submissions, but it'd be doable. Striking would be a no-go

I only wanted that dude to continue the manga or start over. But he is some obscure shit now.

Lethwei manga or anime series when?

a woman?

>projecting this hard

Attached: 40685116205.jpg (843x1200, 725K)

She broke this dude hard. Though in this she's basically a freak of nature even compared to the other strong females. They use techniques or have a way of fighting while she's basically the no 1 fighter at this school who also does underground fighting everyday. Only one guy who's basically an admirer of hers ever got a hit on her.

>You know an average joe cannot beat a highly trained female martial artists.
The average joe would have reservations about going all out on a female, and that's what female fighters count on to win those farcical confrontations. If a man is truly mad enough to want to beat a woman, then she is fucked, and her training will only serve to minimize the damage he inflicts on her.

and even with that height difference the guy would still mop the floor with her.

Honestly I'm surprised there's never been a good, realistic pro wrestling manga. Granted you can't quantify the MC's progress in wins and losses (at least not in the traditional manner) but how they progress in booking, card placement, etc. is just as good. The hardest aspect would maybe be the actual matches themselves but so long as you basically go "this is pre-determined" but hold the actual determined winner/loser from the reader you can still make them dramatic.

I dunno, I enjoyed Teppu and Hanakaku but I don't actually like MMA and think it's boring as shit. I love pro wrestling on the other hand so while Kinnikuman is good I want something more grounded in reality.

Attached: D8bMJDqU8AIfvqZ.jpg (731x1100, 98K)

>The girl would have to focus on grappling and submissions, but it'd be doable. Striking would be a no-go
Stop speaking out of your ass. She would be at a bigger disadvantage on the ground because the guy is heavier.

I don't know if it got cancelled or what. The last chapter seems like it's setting up/teasing future plots but at the same time the main thrust of the story was about Hanaka finding the strength to stand up for herself and inspire others and that was all 100% resolved and wrapped up.

The sexual tensino between Natsuo and Sanae and Natsuo and Yuzuko is thick as fuck.

That's to say nothing of the Ganeko, the actual lesbian character openly crushing on Sanae.

Teppu has yuri subtext take it what you will.

>projecting
You would have made more sense spouting any other canned response like SEETHING. Don't use words you don't understand.

Weight is helpful in grappling, but an untrained person against an expert is almost always going to go in the experts favor when grappling.

The early UFC had fights like these. A BJJ or Judo fighter would take out a far larger fighter using grappling.

Regardless of how well trained a woman is in any grappling style, there is no sure-fire defense against a man charging her. If a man takes the initiative and gets the woman in a full mount, then she is as good as dead because of the weight advantage.

>the woman will win because it's fiction

kek

Why is WMMA so familiar with lesbians.

That goes for almost all differing weight class fights. You put a line backer up against Jon Jones, I'm still going to bet on Jones just due to the skill difference.

Off topic, I heard Maki Ito is a legit dyke is that true.

same reason greco roman wrestling is with gays

>there is no sure-fire defense against a man charging her
move out of the way? how retarded are you to not think of that?

Attached: 1516577525350.png (1670x1200, 3.1M)

>You put a line backer up against Jon Jones,

The thing Jon Jones would still win by eyepoking you like crazy. He has no offense at all.

Its hard to do a wrestling anime/manga because wrestling is all ready super dramatic and insane. What can you do that hasn't already been done in WWE or Japan?

Attached: Sekibayashi_Jun_%28OmegaSeki.png (300x457, 177K)

Jon Jones isn't gonna be fighting a fucking linebacker, dude, he's a pro fighter and has too much to lose.

Never heard that and she's constantly talking about how she wants to get dicked. The only outright lesbo in TJPW is Rika Tatsumi and that's likely just a kayfabe thing. There's likely plenty of lesbians in the wider joshi scene; obvious ones like Takumi Iroha and Kagetsu and less obvious ones like Tsukushi.

Jones would win because his fighting style is meant to fuck people from a distance with his reach

Honestly I'd do it like Kenrantaru. Grounded in as much realism as you can and just charting the MC's progress at learning and mastering their craft. It's honestly something I've been thinking of working on with another person who's been wanting to draw shit for a while now.

Fucking hell, its a comparison. The average trained female weighs about 130-140lbs thereabouts right? The average guy weighs about 180-190lbs right?
A similar disparity exists between Jon Jones (~200lbs) and a Linebacker (~250lbs).

The point of this is to have a comparison that is somewhat equal. JJ will be lighter and less muscled than the Linebacker in the same way that the woman will be to the man. Technique is the reason that JJ would win, and similarly the reason that I'd bet on the woman winning.

Attached: sanae.jpg (1200x925, 152K)

>move out of the way
I don't think you realize how claustrophobic a fighting ring can be. The diameter of a ufc octagon is like 30 feet and a boxing ring is like 20 feet. A man can close that distance in less than two seconds and he's got a broader wingspan to catch a woman trying to duck out of the way. A man doesn't have to be skilled, he just has to be aggressive.

Rika is legit from what I heard. But from what others told me Maki is bisexual and has been going out with other girls. Maki wanting to be out with other men is probably kayfabe as well.

You'd have to base it around everything but the fighting. The inter and intra personal drama, the politics, the fans, and all of that.
The fights are great show pieces, but the bulk of the story has to be based on the fighters themselves because we'll already know who'll win.

Could be great, one of those stories that gets a deep cult following.

and you act as if the female fighter isnt paying attention and completely off guard the entire fight.
>dumbass charges you which one of the most choreographic moves
>Judo is ass to the ground
>kick him in the dick
>point and laugh
why do you assume the female would fight on the guys playing field?

Attached: 136.png (900x1280, 1.43M)

Have you seen the training videos of Rhonda Rousey getting manhandled by literally-who male sparing partners? Her striking was always shit, it was her grappling that was supposed to be her strong-suit, and yet she couldn't do shit against men.

All joshi are bisexual as fuck. But I believe mostly joshi wrestler as legit lesbians.

You're using some bigger, stronger guy, that's bias already.
Try this match up.

Attached: strong-female-female-bodies.jpg (689x960, 74K)

>I heard you talking shit user
>say it to my face now

Attached: natalia-trukhina.jpg (1080x949, 246K)

All body builders deceptively weaker than they appear, but my money is on the guy winning an arm wrestling contest after a few days of regular meals. He's probably starving in that pic.

lmao no plaet

Never heard the stuff about Ito. I'm going to guess from browsing 5ch or something? If so I'd probably buy it since afaik they're usually good on their wrestling gossip. Shame I can't read nip though.

Also I completely forgot about Yuka. Would not be the least bit surprised if she turned out to be a dyke considering she largely dresses like a guy.

Its not so much that they are weaker. Its that steroid use means that they don't build up endurance. They look weaker when put to the test because they 'gas out' quicker.

Gegard Moussasi was her training partner at that time. Rousey never took her training seriously enough even her own boxing skills, she flash in the pan that never dedicated to her craft in grappling.

Setting aside the fact that this manga disregards physical differences between men and women, it's really fucking good. Class Prez is mai waifu.

Everyone knew Yuka is dyke since she's in close relationship with Miyu Yamashita. I bet they have dated many times in the past. Also I'm sure Hikaru Shida is dyke too despite she's been with Kenny Omega most of the time.

Are there any fighting manga that take into account the physical differences of each race, or is KSKM the only one?

>Not reading an MMA series with excellent action and choreography where every grill is built like a brick shithouse because "muh male strength difference bawww"
It's all fiction anyway.

Attached: 1556799120328.png (451x450, 119K)

>First of all, I'm straight as fuck
Spoken like a true prancing lala homo.

Baki's the only one worth a shit

>reading for the muscle girls
Based. I just found out that Buchou Chinke is still alive and couldn't be happier.

Baki is too unfocused. A lot of the time its just characters doing stuff with nothing really overarching.

Anime when

Attached: mymmx89-1093842169331208192-20190208_070110-vid1.webm (720x404, 2.05M)

>Baki's the only one worth a shit
Baki is shit including you.

4 or 5 years ago now it's shit.

Based.

>Kengan Ashura
I think you meant All rounder meguru. Cause kegan fights are literally naruto tier

Kengan is a great Fighting Manga, one of the best, but not much of a martial arts manga.

>Kengan is a great Fighting Manga,
It isn't good, it's pretty overrated manga.

Its overrated like all popular but not too popular media is. Its not the second coming or anything like some pretend, but it is better than most of its competition.

Its consistently fun, which puts in the top tier from the get-go.

I agree, I love it because it doesn't take itself very seriously. I wish we can see many female fighters reveal in the Kengan universe soo.

in other new, what the fuck happened with pic related? I remember it popped up on the board a few times, but I haven't seen anything else after

Attached: Magnum_Lily.jpg (300x297, 52K)

I want an MMA manga that doesn't over-cover technical aspects like Meguru, but instead shows people how hard it is to train during fight camp and cut weight.

Kenrantaru for MMA would be great. Kenrantaru for anything would be great.

fight camps are just drills most of the time, they drill so much they access it into a flow state/sub concious

Google Translate says the mangaka became unhealthy, check the description:
pocket.shonenmagazine.com/episode/13932016480029189267

Soon. Karla is gonna wipe the floor out of every female fighter.

>shows people how hard it is to train during fight camp and cut weight.

Why do you think that would be entertaining?

Has there been chapters translated yet?

Female martial arts mangakas and getting sick.
Name a more iconic duo.

You forgot to yuri down there too.

>Trannies are shattering female world records everywhere because the gulf between men and women is impassable.
Lifting heavy shit has nothing to do with fighting.
>The guy would win that matchup 99% of the time even if he were a total jobber with shit fundamentals.
And I'm 99% certain that Amanda Nunes, Valentina Shevchenko and even fucking Jessica Andrade would hand you your untrained ass on a silver platter no matter how much of a fatass you are.

>Valentina Shevchenko

Damn now Shevchenk can actually beat Khabib and Servants.

Discuss.

lmao
pankration was a real thing and arguably the most pure combat sport even devised.
What decides if something is used in MMA is (mostly) decided on effectiveness.

So when you're trying to punch or kick a guy and he pulls you to the ground and pounds you to a pulp, you can rest assured he isn't doing it out of homolust

Valentina is well rounded perfect fighter. She deserves more credit and recognition than Ronda Rousey and Holly Holm. Now she has legit brand recognition along the UFC and deserves her own manga biography.

calm down tranny

cry more incel

okay untrained asshole men might lose to an "elite" fighter chick. But what about journeymen?
I would bet that a guy training for a year or two could give all of the world's "elite" women a run for their money.

you're looking at better hand-Eye coordination, stronger bones, better frame, faster reaction time, longer reach, more fast twitch muscle fibers, bigger muscles, less body fat, less water weight and the aggressive psychological Component of testosterone.
Men are better fighters. Arguing about fringe cases is retarded and there's good reason why men and women should NEVER meet in a ring.

What are you talking about?

Teppu did. There was that one time the main rival girl fucked up a professional male fighter, but that's only because she is an absolute insane obsessed monster and he didn't quite expect the kick.

journeymen are much weaker but they do give good fights against trained women.

Not enough people are talking about Fight Class 3. I love this shit.

Attached: 017.png (1080x1551, 507K)

>He's never seen Ali's daughter

>I would bet that a guy training for a year or two could give all of the world's "elite" women a run for their money.

How much of an incel do you have to be to feel so threatened about Women fighting against Men? Let alone think that a dude with a year or two of training could beat a professional.

We are talking about sports asshole. Actual fights with lives on the line, nothing is gay. Sports that focus on sucking each others dicks is gay, get over it

>lifting heavy shit has nothing to do with fighting
This isn't true, but even if I were to humor your ignorant ass, there's also the fact that men have an advantage in pretty much every important area of athletic performance including raw raw strength, from hemoglobin in blood and pulmonar capacity to reaction speeds.

Is like other Korean works were it is pretty but vapid, or is there a decent plot behind it all?

She would get destroyed by the 16 year old straw weights at my local gym, let alone a trained boxer her weight.

needs more female fighters user

>bringing up fringe cases again and comparing them to an average nobody in the other camp
Fucking stop. The strongest fighters in the world will always be men by a fucking mile. No woman will ever come anywhere close to beating even second-tier professional male fighters entirely and only because of the insurmountable physical differences between the two. Please understand that nobody has anything again women in general, but they just have too many disadvantages when compared to men.

I'd definitely go so far to say yes. It has an interesting premise and there is a clear end goal to work towards unlike other manwha I've read.

>threatened
Nobody feels threatened by women fighting men, especially not the men they are fighting. That's the point.

Neat I'll check it out.

>again
against

I'm loving the fuck out of it.
Every grill is cute and HUGE.

Attached: tomoyo239.png (600x630, 44K)

>Nobody feels threatened by women fighting men
back in the old days it would be very dishonorable to fight against a women. Just saying having Chivarly is pretty pathetic to have.

MMA is ritualised fighting to the Death. There, now its ok and no longer gay.

Does it have any female fighters in that club.

Is it just me or have Koreans gotten damn good at fighting series? They've pumped out a lot of good martial arts based stuff over the past few years. The Breaker (1st part), Yongbi the Invincible / Gosu, Fight Class 3, shit's good.

The real reason is why haven't Japan made any good fighting manga since the Koreans are good with it.

women are just not very impressive in fighting.
Their strikes barely have impact barring a few genetic freaks and they're uncoordinated.
I'm just stating the facts: women can't fight.

Yeah, that's because women couldn't (can mostly still cannot) do any serious physical damage against a man in a fight. There can be abuse, both emotional and physical, caused by the differences in power and societal standing, but in a fight particularly it's so easy for an average man to fuck up an average woman it's not even funny.

>I'm just stating the facts: women can't fight.
No that's your own stated facts. The women are pretty good at fighting like boxing and others.

Yes, and they're all cute. And HUGE.

Attached: x1.png (1080x1565, 1.54M)

They can fight each other. Poorly.
Have you actually seen high level boxing or MMA?
The men are on such a level of brutality and technique it boggles the mind that anyone would consider the women's divisions even comparable. They're the literal B-tiers.

Well If were sent to war then they would be prepared to fight. It's just history has very jaded approach dealing with female warriors in the past.

Man, I want to get myself a gf but don't quite know if I want a smol or a HUGE, myself being pretty big. It's so fucking hard to choose.

Attached: aaaaaaaaaa.png (244x207, 9K)

Have you ever set foot in a gym, let alone a martial arts dojo fatass? Even Brazillian Jujitsu, the poster child for the fraudulent claims about size and weight not mattering in fights has competitions divided by weight and sex. There's always stories about beginners, specially guys, getting pinned down by small guys/women in bjj dojos and I've even seen it myself, but it's also true that said advantage disappears after just learning basic defense in a few months, to the point where it's not rare to see guys with less than a year of experience pinning down black belt

Aren't there a bunch of weird rules that limit what women can do in fights that don't exist in male fighting?

No k-1 is sick

War are a bit different, user. And firearms are an incredible equalizer of fighting ability that greatly diminishes (although still not nearly eliminates) men's fighting advantage. I don't think people quite shied away from killing the enemy's female soldiers on the battlefield during, say, WW2.

It's a slow process and as an follower to MMA it's normal to have WMMA have judges decisions even where entertaining female fights have gone the distance. Female fights are entertaining maybe you're just a casual for not appreciating it.

Ringi wasn't the main rival girl and her match with the professional male fighter was set up. Her father never told her that though, the guy definitely did not expect that kick.

Attached: x22.jpg (827x1200, 273K)

I mean there are nor raws anywhere I could find

Wait, it wasn't Yuzuko? I must have misremembered then, been a long while since I read Teppu. My apologies.
Ringi was also set up as a female fighter freak, right? There were a few of those in Teppu. The MC, Yuzuko, and Ringi, correct?

Get a HUGE gf and birth an even HUGER being

Glory is better than K-1. I would ashamed to say Bellator is getting with the UFC and OneFC is gonna knockout the UFC outta competition. OneFC is going to be the future of MMA promotions unless Dana ruins his company even further down the drain.

Search your heart, you will know in due time.

>OneFC is going to be the future of MMA promotion

This.

Teppu isn't like Kengan.

That said I want a Teppu "sequel" but the author seems to be dead again. Never gonna happen.

I will agree with you on this.

Well at least the Kengan author will bring that Female Tournament Arc down the road soon.

shamo

I don't remember Yuzuko getting anything set up like that. Ringi had that and the one female fighter who didn't realize that Mario brought her in to get destroyed which I think had a footnote about how it killed her MMA career.

In the end the best Teppu was the dark horse. Sanae and Cameron Diaz were good too.

Attached: x40.jpg (1117x1600, 441K)

and her boxing career too

Mario's one of the biggest assholes ever. Fucking Huemonkey.

I wanna get pinned down on the ground by Natsuo while she impales herself on my cock.

Attached: rape eyes.jpg (347x440, 65K)

>Natsuo while she impales herself on my pussy.
Fixed.

Natsuo is a dyke who gets aroused by girls she hates m8

This.

MMA is full of dykes user.

t.purestrike fag

Mmm mmm.... Don't want mess with them

And Natsuo is one of them.

Don't forget Rizin . I agree with you, except OneFc's hype is overblown. Still fun to watch tho

>one of'em

Are you saying there are more dykes in MMA.

I'd read an underground MMA/Bloodsport themed manga with a sexy milf MC who join the tournament against a bunch of wild and sadistic men to provide for her family

Tough - Koko Tekken Den is more than 10 years old and has a sequel. Go read that

All Rounder Meguru is p good

Attached: D934738B-30F5-4590-8DEE-F028C469F5D2.jpg (461x665, 60K)

>I don't remember Yuzuko getting anything set up like that
Wait, you mean any male fighting opponents or any combat obsession?

I can't take ever K-1 seriously for what they did against Muay Thai.

Why is she so sadistic?

Explain?

What happened?

they're samey. teppu in particular has very little to recommend it.

Teppu is the better MMA manga than the rest.

She's a mix of sadistic and masochistic. Her entire reason for joining MMA was to both get the shit kicked out of her and to kick the shit out of a specific girll.

Karate dyke is the real reason why Natsuo interested with MMA.

The karate chick first got her interested in Martial Arts. But Natsuo could kick her ass from the beginning, or at least close to it. Eyebrows was so much better than Natsuo for the same age that she was the main motivator for Natsuo's MMA career.
You could see it in that Natsuo thought more about Eyebrows while training that Karate Girl.

Wrestling can be interesting, a whole story about a uprising wrestler managing his persona, personal life and technique, interacting with other wrestlers and all? Could be intriguing, but doesnt have the highest chances of taking off.

Hell, Kengan atleast managed to make it really interesting and Sekis matches been some of the best in the series, the man is a treasure.

Attached: 1556801048125.png (433x226, 68K)

>Natsuo is a dyke
>she hates m8
She doesn't, she just doesn't want to go out with guys shorter than her since she's feeling insecure enough as it is already with the attention she gets because of her height (can't forget conformity in Japan). If she really wasn't interested in guys, she would have told the guy in the 1st chapter " I don't want to go out with a guy", rather than specifically saying a guy shorter than her. Natsuo is upfront and rebellious like that, she certainly has some confidence as well which sometimes
makes her arrogant. Natsuo also has her sadistic and masochistic sides, her having a perverted smile on her face while imagining beating up Yuzuko (or getting on top of Sanae in their last fight) doesn't mean she wants to do sexual things with them.
The only character in Teppu who's a lesbian is Ganeko.

Attached: x27.jpg (838x1200, 249K)

I was happy to see Karate dyke get in her place so bad from Natsuo. Made me appreciate WMMA more and thankful we get to see females fight like crazy before.

>pic related

Attached: 1560120866158.jpg (2473x1399, 1.07M)

So, who won? It's the woman isn't it?

>The only character in Teppu who's a lesbian is Ganeko.

Nah. There are many girls in Teppu who are legit lesbians. Natsuo is mostly bi but still a lesbian.

They're both girls hoss

The small one won.

Really? I thought the right person was a guy. Fuck.

Nah, she's just /fit/.

Fuck womanlets really.

This guy is bullshitting. The tall one kicked her ass pretty badly in both fights that they had.