Re:Zero

cute Gluttony Rem

Attached: 1560148745995.jpg (580x412, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rezero.fandom.com/wiki/Ley_Batenkaitos
www1.kissanime.cool/watch/rezero-kara-hajimeru-isekai-seikatsu-memory-snow.kln9/6on2q4
twitter.com/ronie0077/status/1136609080330448901
ncode.syosetu.com/n2267be/138/
witchculttranslation.com/2018/12/02/arc-6-chapter-61-――stand-up/
mega.nz/#F!KkEAGCqS!xoPEC1isMhJSjHFsEGOkTA
docs.google.com/document/d/1_wOtTltdwZhHK0UKaV1AelPcA-K70SdWPcY3FTBJGnA/mobilebasic
witchculttranslation.com/
vocaroo.com/i/s0EkDdSP8xuN
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So what’s the fucking point of mocking people with Rem’s memories if they all don’t (Rem)ember her?

Beatrice and Otto understood what was happening. It doesn’t really take a genius to figure out

But normally absolutely no one would remember Rem, only since Subaru is strange were they able to know the reference to her.

Attached: emi luv.jpg (1280x720, 75K)

>[Rem: Say “I love you”…]
>Rem spilled these words out with a faint, frail voice while looking up at Subaru.
>In her vision which had become blurred by the swell of tears that gushed up, she saw Subaru shake his head. After that, Subaru brought his face close to her and said,
>[Subaru: I love you(suki da)]
>[———–]
>[Subaru: I love you(daisuki da). Isn’t that obvious…If you aren’t with me, I can’t live on…]
>It was his true feelings. If you were to say that this was when he spilled everything out, that wouldn’t be an exaggeration and would be an accurate statement. If it wasn’t for her, he wouldn’t come this far. >If she were to disappear, he would not be able to live on.
>[Rem: Ahhh…I’m happy…]
>Accepting Subaru’s confession, Rem felt a tear alongside her closed eyes. Taking in Subaru’s words happily, her face quickly blushed. Soon after, it now really did seem that all power within her body had departed.
>[Subaru: Wait…]
>[Rem: I love you(aishiteimasu), Subaru-kun]
>[Subaru:Don’t fuck with me, stay by my side. You’re going to leave me with regrets again!?]
>Subaru could not bear to live in a near future where Rem would cease to exist. Along with knowing this fact since long ago, her existence still has become sooo much more important to him, compared to long ago. So,
>[Subaru: In the future where I talk while smiling, I need you…I don’t want this]
>[Rem: In that future, is it okay if I stay by your side?]
>[Subaru: ….Isn’t the answer obvious? I won’t let you go to anyone else’s side.]
>Wiping off her tears that were suspended on her eyelids, Subaru looked straight at Rem and said:
>[Subaru: You are mine. I won’t let anyone have you.]
>[Rem: Proposal accepted!]
>[Subaru: Heh?]
Raw Version ncode.syosetu.com/n2267be/138/
WN Eng Version remonwater.wordpress.com/2016/09/20/rezero-web-novel-translated-scene-of-rem-feigning-her-death/
LN Yen Press Version pastebin.com/XPWB6xPr

They may not remember her but her body is still there and Subaru talks about her all the time so they know how important she is to him.

Still gonna lose since Tappei is the biggest Emiliafag in existence.

Betty remembers her, I'm pretty sure.

I thought she did remember her when she was in the Forbidden Archive but as soon as she left she forgot Rem.

It was never mentioned that she forgot Rem.

did they changed her/his line

>imagine being so desperate for Rem winning that you have always prepared a walltext
Yikes

Was Rem ever bought up again? Or is the OP scene the one time its brought up again to Beatrice?

Rem's line is the same.

Wouldn't it have been better to somehow include the OVA in main story? All those nice SOL would have served for even more maximum suffering later on. Now it just feels like "Hey here have Rem, Emilia and Beatrice act cute before Season 2". Fucking start of S2 will feel like even more of a punch to the gut now.

The Emilia OVA is actually story based

>Wouldn't it have been better to somehow include the OVA in main story?
It's set between Arc 2 and Arc 3. They served as characterization on why and how does Rem love Subaru so much.

he wasn't talking about that one, no one even read that one either

>They served as characterization on why and how does Rem love Subaru so much.
When I say this I meant the written version of it, not whatever we got.

The main story did originally have some SoL to build up Rem more. The OVA is relatively shallow.
>It's set between Arc 2 and Arc 3. They served as characterization on why and how does Rem love Subaru so much.
The OVA doesn't include the Mayo chapters.
The LN cuts every scene where it's obvious that Betty remembers Rem, but there are still a few thoughts she has that show she does. And there are mentions in the Betty/Rem stories that focus on how the Library is cut off from the rest of the world. Betty probably remembers Rem.

Beatrice remembering Rem was cut from the LN

Nope. There's still vague allusions to it. It's just not something anyone will clearly see.

>The OVA doesn't include the Mayo chapters.
What? Wasn't that the fucking trailer?

What the fuck happened? Was it turned into an hour of Emilia shilling?

Well, Emilia was definitely more a focus than Rem. Rem was just there to say sasuga Subaru for the most part.

SIX DIFFERENT OUTFITS

DO YOU LIKE EMILIA YET?

They adapted the Snow festival and the alcohol. The mayo does show up but only for one scene.

> Emilia shilling

There is alot of Emilia yes but honestly she is pretty cute for once. Rem was pretty cute aswell as expected. Roswall was actually one of the funniest guys and they also put in alot of Beatrice and Subaru foreshadowing,

>cute lolis
picking them up

Attached: 1542320785265.gif (800x450, 711K)

>Rem was pretty cute aswell as expected.
I was hoping for some more indepth characterization after the anime left her a hollow shell of herself, but ah well.

I seriously hope you are talking about the one on the left and not the turd goblin on the right. Otherwise the MC is pretty famous for picking up lolis left and right.

>Otherwise the MC is pretty famous for picking up lolis left and right.
[Little Girl User]

Feels like Rem really only grew as a character after the whole "from zero" scene. Before that while she was in love with Subaru all she did was tell him how great he was and that's it. While it's cute that shit gets boring fast. Afterwards she becomes a pillar of motivation for him.

While reading, I felt like she was a character long before then. I don't really focus on scenes of her just being cute.

Did they include the part where Roswall implies that he bangs Ram?

I didnt notice she was an uggo at first, poor girl
That left one is a true rapemagnet I see

Truly befitting the most noble, magnificent, and heroic girl to ever grace fiction

>she

rezero.fandom.com/wiki/Ley_Batenkaitos
user I....

A part like that was included. Ram blushed.

OVA confirmed for shit

This

>The OVA is relatively shallow.
There was an OVA?

Ah now I see, sad it isn't translated yet.

www1.kissanime.cool/watch/rezero-kara-hajimeru-isekai-seikatsu-memory-snow.kln9/6on2q4

Thanks but I'm just going to download it so I can make webms.

>Rem gets drunk
I am content. Whole OVA was worth it.

>Still no decent subs on Nyaa

Attached: 2fddzr.jpg (318x313, 11K)

:3

twitter.com/ronie0077/status/1136609080330448901

Attached: 1560104813202.jpg (590x555, 152K)

I wrote a quick wall of text about how Emilia is a shit character in her article of the wiki. It was too big to fit in Yea Forums
Anyone want to evaluate it? You can ignore the ESL rants of it.

I don't think about Emilia much, and I avoid provoking the ESL.

why still trash making bad comments on Emilia? you see fuck rem there, she got eaten but emilia killed regulus. emilia is fucking best, you all salty remfags not doing anything for story or community

stay mad, emiliafag

soon

Attached: 1518286870495.jpg (1500x1428, 293K)

remfag who dont know the best girl. see where your girl is? fucking getting fished by a ley. ahahahaha

Reminder that beako is best girl and only user with superior taste can see that

I-I'm s-sure aquafag will post them any minute now.

No, echidna is.

nice try, emiliafag. I'm not a remfag, and regardless of the state rem is in it won't make emilia any more interesting. Enjoy your bland trash of a waifu.

I saw nothing but facts

don't fight anons, both are good.

Attached: 1510110818530.jpg (768x1024, 159K)

you dont understand just how good emilia is written because your low iq. she so much more useful than rem, she saved subaru. helped him. shes learn to be a leader, and is stronger than rem. emilia against ley easily wins. rem? dead.

>"This character is bland"
>"N-n-n-n-n-n-n-no she's not!!! She's perfect and has no flaws at all!! how can you not love her!?!?!"
way to prove my point. Emilia being pure, innocent and great at everything is exactly why she's bland.

Attached: 1512785493083.jpg (360x822, 120K)

>forgetting when Emilia got gobbed as well

you have narrow view, clear you havent read emilia content. she fucking have adversity and surmount it in arc 4. this is good character development, where is blandness? up rems ass is.

she dont turn to coma like Rem did, dumbass. she fight on to save her friends. only one chapter anyways because subaru has got emilia back

Perfect example of why Emilia is a shit character. She faces no real consequences in the story

no real consequences? she fucking traumatised. shes in a tower with killer scorpion and two goblin. mental scars are a thing, and painful and consequence

>she fucking traumatised.
Is she? I never noticed.

The main reason emiliafags are Info her is because of her character design and her "purity", which is basically just the ignorance any sheltered 14 year old would have. I myself prefer emilia over rem, but I can at least not be retarded enough to act as if she's a well written character - heck if it weren't for arc 4 I would thought of her as nothing but a really bland and annoying character (And now afterwards I am barely able call her not a bland character). Her only redeeming quality is being moe. Though she also isn't as completely useless as remfags make her out to be. (See the Sirius&Regulus fight)

>this is good character development
Can you tell me in which ways she developed? she seems exactly the same after arc 4.

Roswaal and Beatrice both remember her,
Betty cried over her getting potatoed.

yes. girl is scared. shes hurt. from the start, where council of elder said shes half-demon... until shes getting put in fight against witch cult. she doesnt show it to be brave, but shes traumatise

For a short while she's a bit more determined. Then came arc 6 and everything went back to how she was at the begining

stronger, best control of magic, firmer, ready to live with past then shy away from

not only redeeming quality. she's a good girl, and she's smart too. there changes for emilia to be more involved in LN where she shows smarts

Do you even know what traumatized means?

>she's a good girl
this doesn't make her a good character.
>and she's smart too
Oh, oh.... you're trolling... sorry my bad. I thought you were serious. great bait though.

Attached: Blessing of bait(white).png (1360x768, 634K)

disagree. shes determined to lead the group as leader. she fight to help the group. still very determined, when subaru memory went, emilia has to take over.

yes

They should have done the side stories about Rem being an insane deep love stalker whose afraid shes going to snap and rape him

Attached: 1534947639563.png (548x1198, 602K)

>when subaru memory went, emilia has to take over.
I don't recall Emilia doing any leading, and I've been reading Arc 6 for years.

she tell ram to go with others, and fight ley alone. thats good mark of leader. she tells others what to do about subaru and missing memory

STOP. REPLYING. TO. ESL-KUN.

The poster is basically Tappei. He sees Emilia only as the best girl ever

>Emelia is just unfairly persecuted shes not a witch
>Turns out shes literally Satellas daughter
So everyone is right in hating her?

Attached: 1541948711797.png (1125x1600, 1.16M)

daughter even if right, doesnt mean you hate child for mother. that is third world argument. poor girl all world hate her for her birth

i want to cuddle with Rem!

I honestly can't tell if he's a troll or not.

user her mom went off the deep-end and literally nuked half the planet.
Apparently Emilia also has the power to do this and is just as weak minded and childish.

Treating her like a horrifying monster is completely justified

Wait, she's her daughter? When did that get mentioned? I only thought she was nothing but the witch of glaciation and her mother was human.

I want to hug and pat Beako

no. she learn to control the power, that's meaning of development. its like saying hitler son who fought for america also evil, but he not because he fight for america.

Same, but I'm leaning more towards him being a toll, for I don't want to believe anyone can be this blind

Echidna and Pandora more or less flat out said she was her daughter.

This thread went to shit fast

Attached: 4528399F-BD9D-408C-AC0E-569CE9342BAE.jpg (1200x925, 185K)

>this weak minded girl has the power to nuke half the planet
>let's treat her like a monster to ensure that she will actually do it
Sounds like a solid plan to me. There's no way this can backfire.

i swear to fucking god if the LN artist fucks this up

Snibby snab get the fuck out of my tower

If his son had a nuke on hand and was incredible childish. Just look the Greed If, where she literally almost lost control of herself because Subaru got a little scratch. I know she was only this unstable because she failed the Trial and had Subaru take it, but If that's it Takes for her to become mentally unstable then the best option for the whole of humanity would be to kill her.

Loli design inc

Clearly a clone. A clone can both be considered the daughter of whom they were cloned from, while sharing the same biological parents as the original.

>kill her
>puck destroys the world anyway

Did they really need to make Beetlejuice a tragic character?

Attached: 1539650801547.png (675x960, 963K)

>puck gets stopped by Reinhard no matter what

>If that's all it

in IF, the route was wrong, and there is no emilia development no beating trials. yes, if that happen emilia might be problem like satella. but not in real web novel. she got over the problems.

You didn’t feel bad for him in arc 3?

>puck destroys the world
Reinhard murders puck every world where Emilia dies

user how is a character with no flaws entertaining?

no flaw is just misconception. she has flaws. she have problem with people calling her half-witch all time. she has problem with powers, but learn to control them. she isn't perfect, but development build her up to what she is. she learning to be a stronger person and with help of subaru she will achieve.

It added some good story depth

also, thats some nice art

Her flaw is being to cute kek

Since he had literally no recollection of Emilia in arc 2 it kinda felt unplanned and completely unimportant.

Why are you guys wasting your time with this retard

Attached: D63xxnkUcAACC6O.jpg (1022x1200, 128K)

Was this on arc 5?

Greed If emilia is best emilia

Will we get witch reverse gangbanging Subaru doujins from S2?
Or just a shit ton of comatose Rin doujins?

Attached: 1547036503886.png (1175x1625, 3.13M)

People discriminating her isn’t a character flaw, and she gets control over her powers almost immediately we never see her struggle.

dude even the japanese thinks mobilia is shit

Its for the same reason Emilia forgot her memories, Pandora used her authority to get rid of them.

When Geuse took in the witch gene for sloth, he knew it'd fuck him up. Having Fortuna slaughtered in front of him also mentally fucked him (making him crazy) and Pandora's authority put the killing blow on his psyche

Can't wait for the hector doujins

Everyone except the most deranged emiliafags, the author and the LN editor think that.

yes its flaw. means you are unwanted by world, and you have to deal with. that mean emilia not perfect. and wrong, she struggle through trial, suggest to you to read arc 4.

>she struggle through trial
wahh wahh my past so sad

wow struggle, alternatively in the LN Roswaal is the one who sealed her memories so I don't even know what was her problem then

why is beatrice's dress so open in the front? is the artist trying to make her a whore?

Oh you're right, my bad.

So we can see her stockings

no. memories were sealed by witch of vainglory pandora

Roswaal didn't seal her memories, but I think he was blocking Puck from helping.

Yes it was explained why he lost his memories.
But that doesn't change the fact that with zero foreshadowing felt like him just going back for no real reason.

Same reason why they gave him body swapping and according to him he had done so tons of times yet looked nearly identical to his 100 year past self.

I like that Emilia could never clear the trial and couldnt get over the idea that everyone hated her.
The only way she could clear it was literally the truth that everyone loved her and blamed her for literally nothing.

A character flaw by definition requires to be the character’s fault or at least by their design. People being racist against you is not your fault unless you’re the one at fault for everyone hating your race. A character flaw, for example, is Regulus being overconfident and not using his authority to his full potential.

>Same reason why they gave him body swapping and according to him he had done so tons of times yet looked nearly identical to his 100 year past self

more WN vs LN vs anime fuckery. Anime writers probably didn't know anything post arc 3

Couldn't he have just given his heart to literally hundreds of thounds of women all over the Word and thereby become inpossibe to beat?

Yes, or just not have kept them all in the same place.

Exactly, he gimps himself because he only wants cute dolls as wives who do nothing but stand around and look pretty. He already believes he’s invicible so he doesn’t try to better himself. That was also his downfall. This makes him an incredibly interesting character.

But I suppose the author would have written himself into a corner had he done that.

Is Subaru actually going to have been Prides Archbishop or are they going to reveal there actually was a current one all along?
Cause Typhon didn't seem to take special note of him but evidently Subaru needs to catch em all.

Attached: 1556066523979.png (1133x1600, 1.13M)

Maybe this week if any sub group is even interested in this.
Otherwise I don't see why anyone would bother, looking at those comments on nyaa people are happy with the google translated made up spic subs.

i want to pet freddie's tail

Attached: Rem.webm (1920x1080, 2.9M)

Attached: Barusu.webm (1280x720, 2.65M)

he's not pride. being a sage means you can't be an Archbishop, but its speculated a Sage can use the witch genes they collect.

I would also say witches don't pay real attention to their "own" archbishops considering echidona didn't care too much about Regulus

Attached: YuruCamp.webm (1920x1080, 2.4M)

Well, the reality is being an achbishop of a sin is simply a religious title in the witch cult, it has nothing to do with the witches.

I want to warm up ram with my body heat

Attached: DqEzfjlVAAALNzf.jpg (500x678, 52K)

She's pretty underrated.

Attached: Achoo.webm (1920x1080, 1.41M)

Didnt Roswaal say he failed to become a sage and that him becoming one was the whole goal of arc 3?

Attached: Cozy.webm (1920x1080, 2.41M)

Attached: BestMaid.webm (1920x1080, 2.79M)

Attached: SecondBestMaid.webm (1920x1080, 2.65M)

The witches have the power to create witch genes, which go and give their followers or confidantes their powers. However, in some cases thats not the case (like Guese who used a captured witch gene) and thus the witches view them more as bastard children.

Roswaal doesn't know of Subaru's Sage candidacy, only that he can "rewind".

>Emilia is Satella's daughter
Her father was an elf you fucking retards, don't go spreading fucking misinformation like this. Emilia's father is Fortuna's brother since she's her aunt. And the possibility of her being a clone is also very unlikely (but not impossible) since Satella has been sealed away for over 400 years and Emilia was born roughly one hundred years ago. How to do you go about cloning a literal omnipotent being?

>The witches have the power to create witch genes, which go and give their followers or confidantes their powers.
When was this mentioned?

>Pandora calls her the daughter of the witch
>Echidna says she acts like her mother the only other person she hated (which she said was Satella earlier)
>She looks identical to Satella
>The only argument against this is her adopted mothers word
Gee user its a complete mystery.

Emilia is a half elf, not a quarter elf. Her dad was an elf and her mother a human.

Or her aunt is wrong

We see two elves, arch and fortuna. Fortuna has silver hair and purple eyes, arch doesn’t. This means purple eyes and silver hair isn’t a trait unique to elves. So it’s simply easier to believe emilia is related to fortuna.

That would be a retarded plot point, and doesn’t make sense from a writing standpoint

Every thread until Rem wakes up.

Attached: 1487670898363.jpg (897x1280, 1.57M)

It's been a quite a long time. Since your last post.

Just wait 20 years when on the audio drama adaptation that the author made as yet another slightly alternate canon reveals that the 9th witch of Melancholy implanted the idea that it was her niece into the mind of Fortuna as part of her 5 dimensional chess plot to invade Earth.

>Roswaal remembers
Source?

>Subaru approaches Beatrice with the intention to force her to look at him. To ask her face-to-face how she could say such unfeeling things. But the second he attempts to touch her, Beatrice looks at Subaru, and her eyes are trembling with emotion, which makes Subaru's hand stop.
>Beatrice: “Your question is inquiring about somebody eaten by GLUTTONY, in fact.”
>Subaru: “—! So you really do...”
>Beatrice: “If you know of Gluttony's authority, it's enough to make a rough guess, I suppose.
Roswaal, Bubby, and Shaula would also know, in fact.
End of the section is her on the verge of crying

Beatrice is the only one who remembers

>Her title is literally Scorpio
>Subaru doesn't realize shes the scorpion for god knows how many deaths
Subaru might be too dumb.

Took you six arcs to realize that?

Attached: D8nA3GPUEAA6Zmj.jpg (1199x848, 124K)

Attached: 78BB7C03-8EE8-4315-BD3C-B1B38D424C23.jpg (3264x2448, 1.29M)

Just how strong is Subaru's Lolimancer powers?

Shaula will turn into a Loli to make the 4th one he's gathered.

Attached: 1542830573509.jpg (249x249, 9K)

Pretty fucking strong

Attached: F18F9F8D-608A-4F5B-BE9F-B15C2C72D1C5.jpg (864x1200, 183K)

Beato is da best.

Attached: 1555536684712.jpg (595x741, 116K)

Okay now that's going too far

How come french faggots got subs before us? It's not fair.

They're literally a translation of the shitty English subs user.

Well thanks for making me feel better.

Hes gonna make loli Roswaal fall in love with him.

user what the fuck is wrong with you?

Its only a matter of time

Attached: 1536488870848.png (720x1028, 1.14M)

STOP

>Don’t fuck with me, stay by my side
Is this author retarded?

Emiliafags on suiciden watch?

I cannot tell what's your problem? Are you complaining about the translation or Subaru's response?

You must be 18 to post here

What if the reason Subaru loves Emilia so much is because she's his daughter and his return by death is a time travel plot by him and Satella to save her?

Honestly this happens every thread so if you both stop doing it nothing is lost.

Attached: 1523461982034.jpg (617x627, 94K)

I'll stop when he stops

the author really fucked up with that line

「待てよ……」

「愛しています、スバルくん」

「ふざけんな、俺の傍にいろ。俺にまた、後悔だけ残していくのか!」

The raw exchange
ncode.syosetu.com/n2267be/138/

or alternatively here's the Yen Press's LN version (which is toned down and put through a shitty translator), I don't have a raw LN on hand
“Wait…”
“I love you, Subaru.”
“Don’t kid around—stay with me! Am I gonna have…nothing but regrets again?!”

>the author really fucked up with that line
What do you mean by this? This is the situation. Subaru thinks Rem is dying, Rem is actually merely pretending to bait Subaru into doing one of those dramatic death bed confessions. Subaru reveals his true feelings and everyone lives happily ever after.

Rem just gave her "dying" "I love you Subaru", Subaru thinks Rem is leaving him -again.

Yeah, he definitely messed up then.

The phrase "don't fuck with me" is just so cringe, I can't take it seriously, literally anything else makes it normal

What about the phrase
>They were words from his heart of hearts.
That's in the LN version.

"Stop it with the jokes."
"Bullshit."
"You have to be fucking kidding me."
Take your pick, or make your own. It's just that kind of "pls say sike" emotion.

So where the fuck are you guys reading the WN? The only decent translation I can find is on the final Sanctuary loop, and the guy just quit.

I know now, without a doubt, his heart of hearts is light!

that translator that finished arc 4 actual years ago, it's hosted on Witch Cult translations

oh and that guy fucking died making him the 3rd translator to die while translating this series

there's a guy that only took 8 months to finish translating arc 4, the absolute madman. He dissapeared and another user has been translating the chinese TLs since a while back, slightly lower quality but it's readable. those are hosted in WCT like another user said.

I mean it's a LN, quality writing is actually a hard thing to develop, so if the author is pouring his own heart into it, I won't criticize him

No I'm pretty sure Rosewall mentioned how Subaru was supposed to become a sage. Think it was towards the end of Arc IV.

to bad they are to delsuional like tappei, probably the same idiots who thinks that subaru hates rem because she killed him

to is for directions or time (e.g. i went to the library or it is 3 hours to launch), too is for excessive amounts (that was too bad), two is the number.

Attached: 58665890_p27.png (720x695, 303K)

How did he even end up with Elsa's sister? Shouldnt she be mad as fuck at him for killing her?

>Shouldnt she be mad as fuck at him for killing her?
That's the thing. She is mad as fuck but doesn't know how to comprehend those feelings. Elsa was her entire world and she is nothing without her.

Who the fuck is rem and why do I see that bitch everywheres online? I don't watch anime someone please explain.

that's an entire plotpoint in arc 6

Because she is the greatest.

Attached: Rem (1073).jpg (1920x1080, 998K)

>I don't watch anime
Why are you here

She does hate him. That’s why she pushed him down a staircase and killed him twice. Subaru turned around and strangled her to death. Truly a great relationship

Attached: 09F788D6-3C29-4109-A983-ECD35CBC2984.jpg (570x850, 97K)

Attached: 59500956_p0.png (839x663, 134K)

Wait, I thought he became her world or some shit at this point in arc 6. Also, is there any sight of arc 6 finishing anytime soon?

Attached: yande.re 420988 tagme.jpg (2451x3500, 1.3M)

If current emilia is already called pure, then what do emiliafags believe loli emilia is?

It definitely was planned. There are several instances where these past events are referenced as far back as Arc 3.

When he kills Rem in the cave he awfully lot focuses on the "You killed her" until he even cries. That's him remembering how he killed Fortuna.

Or he just wrote that he killed fortuna so that scene seems like forshadowing.

I guess you haven't read any of the portions with Petelgeuse in it? Cause those are littered with references. It's not a secluded incident retconned to have further meaning.

Been busy lately

>Beetlejuice's past
Animeonly fag here and i just started reading Arc 4 WN, where can i read that?

It will be explained later in the arc, so just continue reading.

>why still trash making bad comments on Emilia?
because she's trash?

Lolimia is cute

Why are loli rem's tits this big?

No, fuck you, seriously
Tappei save the scorpion pls
i need my big tits

This needs a scorpion edit.

Attached: B2DD4C05-8241-48E5-8900-852746DE9C6F.jpg (1536x2644, 428K)

Ist here even anyone left from the original OVA thread?

Which?

The one aquafag made his first post. It was created last thursday I believe.

Don’t worry, my internet is real shit but I have the subs done. If my internet doesn’t go down in the next 39 minutes I’ll have them uploaded.

Sure number 7, whatever you say

Attached: f08lw4a5umnz.jpg (590x550, 53K)

that's not loli Rem

Subs when?

Attached: D6ts5YnUwAE_G8s.png (515x541, 135K)

How do I become a lolimancer

satanic trips asking the real questions here.

>2 hours later
What a dick.

petra a shit

Petra is cute!

What a terrible opinion

>defending shitra
fucking newfags

what do you have against Petra?

not him but she's a literal non character that's 100% about sucking Subaru's cock. We have run statistics and the people who actually like her over other characters tend to be that demographic that we do not like.

>literal non character
Still better than Emilia

She's as not as annoying as Emilia but she has no place in the story other than to be loli who wants Subaru's dick *right now*, hopefully she'll go back to normal. As much as you can dislike Emilia she still has a role in the story, we don't know how big or small the role is but it exists.

I've been away for a few years. Did Rem wake up yet?

>I've been reading Arc 6 for years
when is it going to end

No but she did do something big.

Inquire for more details.

I want to pick up a loli

I am inquiring for more details, please tell. Also I have some other questions from back in the day. Is it true that Subaru is Flugel? Is it true that Emilia is Satella's and Subaru's daughter? Is it true that Al is a time traveling Subaru?

Never, for tappei stop working on the WN, to continue writing the shitty LN

Rem yelled at Subaru to stand up. We don't know, but Shaula thinks so. We don't know. We don't know, but further details about his powers have been revealed.

We don't know the answer to any of those questions.

That's too bad. Had a lot of fun speculating with everyone when the anime was airing. Is Re Zero still doing good? I think I saw it pretty high up on Syosetu recently.

She's harmless, and her attraction to Subaru is innocent and cute.
I have no idea why you would hate such a minor character with such vigor.

>Is it true that Subaru is Flugel?
Not that we know of.
>Is it true that Al is a time traveling Subaru?
Going off the animator's resource that leaked, No. Also if you read his side stories it's clear he isn't a Subaru.

>I am inquiring for more details, please tell.
You do know that Subaru lost his memories right? That he basically reverted to Arc 1 Subaru and hilarious hijinks ensue with him learning how to die all over again. He couldn't trust anybody as they all knew a "Natsuki Subaru" who Subaru has no idea who the fuck that is. He eventually learns to trust everyone but who "Natsuki Subaru" was ate at him. He gets lost having lost himself and it becomes his darkest hour. It turns out that Gluttony stole his memories trying to get him to turn over his life to them so they can live his life as he can die repeatedly - which in the hundreds or thousands of memories they consumed not a single person was able to die repeatedly. As a one of the three Gluttony was trying to coerce Subaru, a figure appears. A figure that Subaru does not recognize nor could Gluttony see.

>Subaru’s consciousness was fully focused on the one who undisputedly in front him. His vision had been blurred with tears, but he could see the outline of that shadow.

>Someone, whose identity he had no clue of.

>As the outline became more and more visibly clear, it seemed to be smiling at Subaru.

>He shook his head, blinked strongly in order to see that smile with more clarityーー,

>???: “Why, are you only choosing one?”

>A question had been asked.

>The voice of someone who shouldn’t be here, someone whose voice he had never heard.

>A girl he had never seen smilingーー A blue-haired girl stood there and smiled.

>That smiling girl, with her smile in place, said to the speechless Subaruーー,

>???: “ーーStand up!!”

>ーーThat was how she opened.

>ーーShe screamed at Natsuki Subaru with the harshest voice in the world.

Attached: 1551122849628.jpg (1024x580, 104K)

>???: “ーーStand up!!”

>The voice struck Natsuki Subaru, making him tremble, making him crack, making him throb.

>With no mercy or hesitation, the sheer fury accelerated Natsuki Subaru’s rate of cracking. ーーAs if bare sharp claws had busted into his mind.

>???: “Stand up!”

>The blue-haired girl, raised her voice as she faced Subaru.

>Staring at Subaru, the girl shouted. Shouted. She shouted.

>Lying on his knees, Natsuki Subaru cracked further, a depressed expression on his face.

>???: “Stand up!!”

>Filled with rage, she repeated.

>Again and again, she struck Subaru’s heart mercilessly.

>Why must he be struck with such words.

>It was hurtful. It was painful. It ached. It was sad. It made his heart about to burst.

>He had never felt such an overwhelmingly crushing force of decision that was cracking him away in his life, that too without getting an opportunity to prepare himself mentally. ーーWhich was why, he gave up on regretting it any further.

>That’s why, at the very least, he arrived at a conclusion. That’s why, things aren’t fine anymore.

>???: “Stand up!”

>To Subaru’s stubborn heart, which too scared to face failure, the girl’s tone did not weaken at all. Firmly, with no intention of compromising, she repeated.

>He had made a decision. He might as well affirm it. At least, he should show it wasn’t something to worry over. Won’t that be fine. He had suffered enough. Even so, for some reason, the girl, for Subaru was.

>???: “Stand upーー!”

>With no intention of forgiving Subaru for his decision, she further cracked and broke his heart.

>???: “Stand upーー!”

>Is she still… saying that.

>Why is it, that this voice, this girl.

>Even though it’s painful, it’s hurtful.

>???: “Stand……! Stand! Stand! Stand up!”

>Just who, is this girl?

>Where in his memories was this girl?

>He had never spoken with her. There were no such memories that Subaru had.

witchculttranslation.com/2018/12/02/arc-6-chapter-61-――stand-up/

Attached: DszM8UYVsAAgRFT.jpg large.jpg (1118x2048, 459K)

Thanks user. Seems like an interesting development, although it sounds like it was frustrating to read through it.

oh and I forgot to add that during this scene Subaru's Greed Authority is awakened. This scene was the most hype in years.
>???: “Stand up, Natsuki Subaru! Stand up! ーーRem’s hero!!”

Attached: 1543078671246.png (600x800, 311K)

Attached: trick or treat.jpg (849x1199, 462K)

Why is Betty’s dress so short in the front?
Is it for easy access?

Attached: E0711FB0-548D-4D7E-87C8-50C062D98336.jpg (760x907, 632K)

Echidna had good taste

Of course she has, she's best girl after all.

Not him but, tappei wrote multiple petra side stories like she’s the most interesting character so some people think she’s taking the spotlight from other characters that are more interesting.

Imagine if we got Garfiel perspective bonus stories.

The thought agitates me greatly.

Now I understand
thanks

Attached: 88AAB772-23C8-46FF-BF67-A8445E9933AD.jpg (1080x1200, 261K)

I know the original work is a LN but is there any manga that follows the main story as well?

The original is a WN, everything else is an adaption.

As for your question, not really. The Arc 2 (mansion) manga was good while everything else is ass. The Arc 3 (capital, whale, village) manga is basically an adaption of the anime, it cuts the same scenes and adds very little to the experience. I don’t have any experience with the Arc 1 manga.

Attached: 0BAB2201-FC36-4F13-8F82-5A4F850D83BC.jpg (835x1200, 384K)

Attached: 22706557-3D11-40B0-8B81-4A10939288EA.jpg (800x1138, 204K)

Do we have official numbers on her measurements?

Really dumb question, how good are the novels? I just discovered my country has up to volume 11 translated, I never read any light novel because I had the impression they were badly written, but I liked the Re:Zero anime, was wondering if I should start with Re:Zero.

She's 5'1" and ranks just below Emilia in breast size.

>Age: 17 Height: 154 centimeters
>Weight: Looks lighter than a morningstar
This is all I got

Attached: 78F9E24F-29A0-4E56-936F-7D0BA459FF2C.jpg (1600x1161, 680K)

Avoid the Light Novels and read the Web Novel. The LNs are inferior in almost every way

I am disappointed. I wanted to know her bust size since she looks stacked for a 17 year old. Thank though, anons.

I think she's actually 18 by now, since she was 17 before her Birthday Party story. It's also mentioned that her breasts only reached their current size a few months ago.

Much better than the anime, the anime made some really weird and dumb changes. A big problem with the anime is that it cannot show Subaru’s perspective so you are missing a lot of the actual meat of the story. Most Ln adaptions do 1-3 volumes, Re:Zero did 8.5 volumes. That’s how much is missing.

Most if not all people here will tell you to read the WN after vol 7/8 for good reason. I’ll follow up in the next post.

>what are the differences between the WN and the LN?
The LN tones down characterization, foreshadowing, world building, straight up cuts content out, and past Vol 7 it takes influence from the anime which makes it cut way way more and drastically changes the structure of events. The WN is superior in most ways, except that it will never have official translations into english/other languages.

>wn fan translations
arc 1, none (LN 1)
arc 2, none (LN 2,3)
arc 3, none (LN 4,5,6,7,8,9) [END OF ANIME]
arc 4, the longest is the only one that is complete (LN 9,10,11...)
arc 5, is over half way complete

Even though you have watched the anime, I'll still recommend you to read the LN to Vol 7, It actually isn't that bad as I made it seem (until vol 8) and you get most of the things the anime left out and also able to get a better perspective on Subaru's character which is vital.

LNs 1-7
mega.nz/#F!KkEAGCqS!xoPEC1isMhJSjHFsEGOkTA

most translations can be found here, its a little hard to use
docs.google.com/document/d/1_wOtTltdwZhHK0UKaV1AelPcA-K70SdWPcY3FTBJGnA/mobilebasic

user's summary is hosted here
witchculttranslation.com/

If you want to jump to where the anime left off, start with Arc 4. I strongly advise you to start with user's interlude (the part you start with) because his doesn't skip the Natsuki Rem chapter like Translation Chicken does. Translation Chicken's translations are higher quality and more polished than user's but he hasn't finished Arc 4 like user has. Start with user's interlude, then switch to Translation Chicken or just keep with user's like I do. Also user's translation gets way better the farther into the Arc because I guess they were learning as they went.

user's Arc 4 is 1600 pages and 660000 words.

>It's also mentioned that her breasts only reached their current size a few months ago.
So she's still growing? Isn't that abnormal by that age?

gluttony rem?

I really don’t understand why people think light novels are poorly written and at the same time eat up LN anime adaptions. They are “Light” novels as they are limited in the kanji they can use so younger people will have an easier time reading them and it’s less mentally straining so it’s easier to read for the sake of reading. What really makes LN “poorly written” is who the demographic it’s targeting.

They should really mark which chapters are LQ translations. Some of those things are unreadable.

Apparently. She's self-conscious about them and actually modifies her clothes to make them look smaller, because Nee-sama has a perfect flat chest.

Thanks anons, I'll probably just read them online, really don't want to start reading physical and stop buying after a certain volume.

Anime only?

Rem gets eaten and the Arch Bishop of Gluttony has her memories and is using them to taught Subaru’s friends who ironically have forgotten her because she was eaten so they don’t get the reference. All they know is that Rem is a sacred topic for Subaru

yeah
oh
eaten? like some kind of vore shit O-o

So am I overthinking it or is Puck and Emilias contract super sketchy.
>Wipes out large chunks of both of their memories as part of the contract which weakens Emilias as a person and Pucks knowledge of witches
>The big restriction on when she can use him which just leads to letting her be able to be killed whenever Roswaal wants to set it up
>Conveniently Echidnas old artificial spirit.
The whole thing screams that it was all a setup by Roswaal so hard that I cant see it being anyone but him who set the whole thing up.
But if thats the case why wasn't it revealed at the end of arc 3? I doubt Roswaal is going to have another dick ass betrayal later in the series so saving it for later seems odd as hell.

Her soul basically

Archbishop of Gluttony ate her name and memories. Eating a name results in that person being erased from history and everyone else's memories. Having your memories eaten results in you becoming an unconscious vegetable that that doesn't eat, breathe or piss. She wasn't physically eaten or anything.

oh, that makes more sense
I'll probably read the LNs eventually

Roswaal is going to shrug his arms and say “Gospel. I don’t got to explain shit.”

Isn’t Roswaal also a pawn of the Gospel, he had no idea what he really was doing except that Dona told him to follow it.

I'm gonna fucking do it this time.
I'll rewatch the anime and then I'm gonna read everything there is.

Attached: 1433521823889.png (852x720, 548K)

>rewatch
Don’t bother dude

But I want to.

This. Just start where the anime ends. Arc 4 is kino

It's been 3 years, I barely remember anything.

Which makes it perfect to start reading

Attached: 9F0EDDCA-AC1F-4190-AEE1-FF07BF0185A0.jpg (1000x1024, 199K)

Ignore this and rewatch the anime If you forgot most of it, but be sure to read the interludes and the stuff the anime cut before going on with arc 4. You can all that stuff the Re:Zero reddit.

fuck you.
Read the LNs. Better than watching the anime 100%. Those "cut scenes" are only the tip of the ice berg of missing material.

They know he took someone from them, he knows they know that. He could literally do anything and they wouldn't know specifically what he was doing, but they can pretty easily pick up the intent.
He could also do this to lie to them about what Rem really believes to make them unsure, but he has no need for weird mindgames like that when mocking them is good enough.
He could also share how many times she masturbated to Subaru

Rem is best girl.

Attached: medium.png (330x432, 177K)

>spoiler
Pure, underage girls don't do that, user!

Attached: 03_60572761_p3.jpg (726x1009, 316K)

>Rem got GOBBED
>Emilia got GOBBED
>Ram wants to get CLOWNED but Clown won't let her
Ram is the best.

Attached: Ram Ass.jpg (1200x1697, 305K)

She's not underage. She's itchin' the ditch to the smell of the witch.

Do you think his dick smells like the witch? Would she have to put up with the smell to blow him?

>Would she have to put up with the smell to blow him?
>put up with
At this point she's so fucked in the head she'd blow a dog you made smell like the witch.

Just read that chapter last night. While I do like Rem, don't leave out the part 1-2 pages after that when Subaru refers to her as his "Second Wife" or "#2 in his heart" (Specifically after Crusch says she would consider making him her royal consort)

I really hate how authors tend to omit this. How does Subaru jerk it? He already established in canon that he does but never once shown him doing the deed. There’s no way that Rem wouldn’t notice him doing it.

Rem isn’t number two in his heart but the proof is spoilers for one of my favorite scenes so just keep reading. At that stage in the story his feelings for Rem are much more than what he thinks they are.

There are later scenes.

Don't ask stupid questions.

Attached: Im so fucked up.jpg (1280x720, 100K)

I'm going through the LN, about to start volume 8. Is it a ways off?

I personally would not read the LN after 7 or 8 and would switch over the the WN as soon as possible but if reading is a necessity keep going until volume 9. The specific scene is in Ln 12 but neutered by cuts. The LN gets real fucky because of the anime adaption forcing retcons and other changes.

If you can read Japanese you should absolutely read the WN over the LN at that point.

Attached: D8OysxYUcAIAZQi.jpg (1200x780, 116K)

>I doubt Roswaal is going to have another dick ass betrayal later in the series
Did you forget the bit where he is going to go full nuclear clown on the dragon as soon as they win?

Whens new anything?! HOLY SHIT!!!

Attached: 1545111148328.jpg (1110x1043, 327K)

when someone says, Emilia got gobbed, what are they referring to?

Attached: Dkm8I4wU0AAgoCC.jpg large.jpg (510x720, 70K)

No idea, people say Rem got gobbed by Gluttony sometimes

Emilia got her name eaten briefly before laser scorpion killed everyone, she's been GOBBED.

Also she got groped by Reid.
Really Emilia has done nothing but count stairs and get molested since coming to this tower.

you forget her majestic, heroic, heroine like, from zero speech

Yeah, before she got gangbanged by Satella.

Attached: 74015570_p0.jpg (800x1131, 712K)

>everyone else fights for survival until the very end
>Emilia stands still and gives a speech instead
Wow bravo Emilia

You do recall her amazing 'let the cripple and children die while I run away and die anyway' adventures right?

What are you referring to

Attached: 74811426_p0.jpg (1191x1684, 1.58M)

Attached: 007_已.jpg (722x1024, 62K)

Well since he seems to want Subaru to play pokemon with the Witch factors and catch em all I was kinda guessing his main goal is to unseal Satella and shank her in an attempt to bring Echidna back.

Attached: 13_016_017_已压缩.jpg (1024x730, 118K)

Emilia dies in the escape passage of the mansion in most of the Arc 3 loops. All the children, Rem, and Ram die outside.

Alright guys! Proofreading the subs at the moment. It'll be up in 10 minutes. Look forward to it!

Attached: 1560118322949.jpg (720x720, 121K)

Attached: Aqua (147).jpg (1200x894, 275K)

Are you stupid? Ram is getting CLOWNED on the reg. I'm surprised he gave in, but probably wants another body to transfer to in the future.

How long is this meme gonna last

Remu wants to eat Kararagi food with Subaru!

Attached: 08_60572761_p8.jpg (726x1009, 307K)

>tfw looked up the source

Attached: CF90A133-1B96-4662-BB1D-38B2691DEF7D.jpg (640x552, 23K)

Rem will lose. Emilia will win cause Tappei is the most massive Emiliafag to exist. Remfags will call the series the worst they've ever read, and the world will keep spinning.

Attached: 1482357276412.png (500x400, 131K)

No.
>Emilia will win cause Tappei is the most massive Emiliafag to exist.
He really isn't.

Attached: D8YQ0_vUcAAyUu2.jpg (848x1199, 91K)

Emilia will turn into Satella and fling Subaru into the past and make him loop from the beginning with no memories yet again.

Satella is obviously going to win. Especially after Tappei said Emilia won’t marry Subaru

>He really isn't.
user, his liked tweets are massive red flags. Emilia doesn't get that much fanart while you can find new Rem fan art by a popular or upcoming artist literally every day yet this fucker manages to find almost every piece of Emilia fanart on twitter.

It's just a wholesome fancomic of Rem eating imitation Japanese food with Subaru, since no one else wanted to and they told him they were just being nice when they said they liked mayonnaise.

Attached: 09_60572761_p9.jpg (726x1009, 259K)

>this fucker manages to find almost every piece of Emilia fanart on twitter.
it really isn't that hard to do.

>More then a month since the last translation update.

RIP

Attached: 1379144128911.jpg (500x544, 27K)

Wasn't there a new Arc 5 chapter? Also if you didn't know Translation Chicken died in real life.

I have read the LN up to Volume 7, now what do i start? LN/anime ruins the last 2 volumes of arc 3

>tfw can't read nip

>it really isn't that hard to do.
For a character that isn't so popular? It kind of is. He even manages to find the shitty fanart as well.

see Translation Chicken is the way to go but I recommend reading user's interlude since his doesn't skip a chapter. It really baffles me how somebody who can read Japanese can skip a chapter like that.

And of course, Ram gets angry that Subaru took all the food that was meant as a gift for Roswaal. But it was made from Witch Beasts. He was never going to eat that shit in the first place.

Attached: 11_60572761_p11.jpg (726x1009, 295K)

twitter has a search bar. I use it to find Rem's from people who only have like 5 followers ie pretty much non existent

Can someone english tell me what does "up to volume 7" mean? Does that mean he read volume 7 or does it mean he read volume 6 and stopped.

So he goes out of his way to find as much Emilia fanart as possible? I mean Rem gets the most yet he barely likes any of her fanart, even though a good chunk of them are massively popular passing the 30k/40k mark. Go to his likes, and the first one Emilia x Subaru fanart. The guy is a huge waifufag.

I suppose she did have that chronic masturbation habit that had her licking the sweat that fell from Subaru's face and sneaking off from work.
Well, you're fucked by my laziness. No one has translated it. Not most of it. I'm not sure how bad I'd say the LN version is in comparison. But it's different and events don't quite match up between versions.

Attached: 01_60572761_p1.jpg (726x1009, 254K)

You should translate the whole thing

Have you ever seen a good parent, good parent being key here, with a successful child and a unsuccessful child? How they give preferential treatment to the child who needs it more?

No scans exist for the whole thing exists as far as I know

There’s like 21 pages on pixiv. Good enough

I'd like to if I can find the motivation. This is probably one of my favorite characterizations for doujin Rem. Hell, the dude who made it knows who Hoshin is and about Kararagi.
Oh, there are scans, but they're poorly angled. I tried looking for better ones, but not too hard.
I found a few more on Toranoana.

Anyhow, the Witch Beast meat has aphrodisiac effects. Then they fuck.

Attached: 12_60572761_p12.jpg (726x1009, 311K)

Fucking no one tags their shit though.
That being said its fairly easy to find art of a certain character.
>Follow people who mostly draw a single character or series
>They will retweet people who also draw that character series and follow those people
>Repeat as needed

Attached: 1540691855133.webm (1280x720, 2.5M)

Maybe if I fuck around a lot I can get these looking better.

Attached: 016.jpg (1051x1494, 150K)

I’ll love you forever if you actually do it

I honestly want to know where these Japanese sites get their scans, because there are signs of an original high quality source that they proceed to degrade them from.

Attached: DEE55C23-06EE-4417-8E79-5C518F05203D.jpg (848x1200, 191K)

It usually means up to and including. So that means yes he did read volume 7.

Attached: 1540345563672.jpg (863x1024, 124K)

thanks dona

So what was up with Subarus body in the suicide timeline during the second trial?
Its the only one that got reanimated after his death and possessed by something.

Attached: Smug dona mocks me.png (1200x896, 1023K)

Have you seen Emilia's new outfit?

Satella wasn’t happy I guess. But it got cut from the LN so it doesn’t matter

It seems odd that it was the only one where she possessed him.
I guess its because its the one where he confessed to Emilia and she had something to do with it since thats the one where she lost her shit as opposed to the others.

Or that he ended his life for something that wasn't apart of the plan.

Satella is the one who told him to love himself and not kill himself over and over. There is only one other time Subaru kills himself and that's when he throws himself off a cliff.

I mean it could have been the fact he killed himself over Rem that made her angry.

Smug dona is best dona

Attached: 1504510772065.png (610x602, 340K)

I'm pretty sure she smelled his clothes on a regular basis, so it's not like she couldn't learn to like it.

I want to fuck the smug right out of her

Holding hands with nee-sama!
Slacking off with nee-sama!
Tea with nee-sama!
Charging nee-sama's mana!
Cucking Player 2 Recolor Oni with nee-sama and Barasu in a 3-way!
Making steamed tatoes with nee-sama!

Attached: do-it-for-nee-sama.jpg (2756x1575, 1.01M)

Attached: careers.jpg (900x704, 123K)

see

Attached: lori lamb.jpg (974x1199, 185K)

Attached: lemulemu-btfo-no-recovery.png (850x664, 737K)

As long as the OVA remains unsubbed. So presumably forever.

Attached: 1548298719437.png (592x717, 359K)

I just what a comfy evening watching this damn OVA with some real subs, is that so much to ask?

Attached: 1554080276601.png (917x589, 698K)

Lets be real for a second

Emelia IS better

It is. You can just read better versions of the side stories. Apparently they got butchered to high hell.

Attached: 6D3BDC7C-DF9E-4BCD-8FA6-D4E883757EE5.jpg (759x960, 117K)

>Specifically after Crusch says she would consider making him her royal consort
She never said anything like that. She said to him that she doesn't see him how a woman might. Crusch doesn't have feelings for him. Where the hell did you pull that from?

Attached: SL6WdMH.png (920x515, 690K)

Emalia a shit
A SHIT!

at counting stairs, yes

I suspect Tappei just wanted it to be something like Subaru convincing Beako to live at the end of Arc 4 but didn't realize while writing that the actual setup of the scene made it totally inappropriate this time

Attached: 1511640098591.jpg (1200x773, 1.05M)

FYI there is a decent sub floating around which was mentioned earlier in the thread. It was very cute, Emilia comes across much better than in her limited time in season 1, and as usual Ram steals a lot of scenes. Sasuga nee-sama!

Attached: 1545320315998.jpg (701x800, 103K)

Attached: ram-or-miss.jpg (675x800, 96K)

Does Subaru remind anyone else of Araragi? He's even got the barely hidden self loathing and extreme lolimancing down

Araragi is smoother about shit. He's also not a complete loser and has cool vamp powers.

Reminder that Barasu is not a loser or a moron either. He actually does deal with the hand he's been dealt as well as could be expected for a 17 year old with 0 idea of what's happening nor the maturity to survive what is effectively a nonstop war zone that would leave hardened soldiers a sobbing mess for decades. It's easy to armchair coach this shit and trash him, but he does better than anons would. He actually wises up fairly quickly, gets as much courage as one could hope, and does what he can for noble goals for the most part. His flawed personality is realistic and unexpected in a story that could easily have left all that out and just been a more standard adventure.

The series is not really about some time travelling/timeline resetting magic, it's about a flawed guy who is good at heart but matures over time, in the harshest situations imaginable.

Attached: the internet.png (1280x1476, 1.91M)

Subaru's transformation from a actual loser to a good person over Re:Zero is a big part of what makes me like it so much. Its message of "No matter how many times you escape your situation, you can not escape yourself until you actually make an effort to change." is a really good message.

Later WN Subaru is a pretty cool guy and has cool megaman witch powers. And Araragi is totally a loser at the beginning of Kizu

Will we get an adaption of the Ex side story novels? I want to see the comfy scenes between the trio animated, Ferris confronting her past and the ending.

Attached: best_pair.png (629x939, 1.02M)

I hope never so catfag suffers

What sidestory is this

>Translation Chicken died
There still seem to be people waiting for him to continue even though he's already dead

Quads checked

>Translation Chicken died irl

nice bait.

Attached: firefox_ALXhGY1AR.png (1266x629, 81K)

You better be shitting me here, senpai

But if you don't, then may he rest in peace

Lurk more Newfaggot Redditor.

keep dreaming catfag it didn't even got a manga adaption because they are not popular

only trannies likes ferris

There is no need to be hostile, user.

>her past
Ferris is a man.

Attached: 58209943_p1..jpg (1200x900, 196K)

Cute. I should fix up the translations on some of those old things I did.

I'm thinking of learning japanese so I don't have to have wait for translations all the time. If threre is any japanese speaker present, could you tell me how long it would take?

Attached: 58209943_p1.jpg (1200x900, 238K)

A long time before you'll even be confident enough to feel like you could translate accurately. One year absolute minimum assuming you study semi-regularly.

How can a series be this popular and not get a translation?

It's not very popular all things considered.

Didn't this OVA get 10k sales?

He died after that post. Car accident.

Attached: C7234F8F-952D-4990-8397-4211F0EAA214.jpg (1516x2048, 595K)

So is Sirius = Fortuna still the running theory?

I thought that was fact

Yeah it’s not a theory

I guess I missed it, that's sick though

I hope that she dies so she can be reunited with juice inside Subaru’s head

When was this mentioned, not not mention established as a fact?

Wait, what?
When did this happen?

Well, Sirius is an Elf or something with a similar amount of magical power to Emilia, with a Fire affinity like Emilia, and the same hair and eye color as Emilia.

So, she's probably Fortuna. Or Emilia's twin sister.

and she has an obsession with Juice

Also loves Betelgeuse. Subaru mentioned that they shouldn’t let emilia see her face either

Trips checked

What's up with everyone being related now? Is this the point of no return for the series? Will the series jump the shark now?

Attached: 1560032544462.jpg (1440x793, 53K)

Capella is related to meili and elsa, related to some Oni experiments that mightve given rem the ability to smell the witch and sheMs also possibly related to felt.
The turd gobs and regulus still aren’t related to anyone.

>still aren’t related to anyone
Yet

Is there any other translator working on the rest of arc 5 besides WCT?

No.

Petra

Turd gobs will be related to the Astrea from Louanna. Regulus is the only independent man here.

Attached: 2.jpg (726x1024, 103K)

>Regulus is the only independent man here
Yet

Yet

SOFR TIGHTS

>This was written ages ago
>Still trying to make this relevant
HOLY CRINGE

vocaroo.com/i/s0EkDdSP8xuN

>Elves wearing bodysuits
>These thighs

Truly a race of culture

Indeed

As if. They're just degenerates who deserve to be iced.

Best girls from right to left

Attached: 87A79B30-E3BB-4463-AD68-7C03A0298A56.jpg (1000x800, 255K)

Fucking Tappei just wake her up already!

Only after you admit you love Emilia more than Rem.

Attached: AE22249C-C98C-4FA8-B929-55EE2D70D791.jpg (760x555, 74K)

Emilia sucks. She was okay in the ova though, her childish side was fun. But the perfect waifu Tappei envisions is fucking boring and annoying.

Emilia's inevitable victory is something I look forward to just for the assblast since Rem is the preferred girl. I cannot wait for the reactions.

Well you are going to be waiting a long time.

Why are remfags such crybabies when someone mentions something bad about Rem?

Don’t worry S2 will filter most of these shitters.

>But the perfect waifu Tappei envisions is fucking boring and annoying
And Rem isn’t?
She's literally just lonely loser's wish fulfillment.

I'm rooting for Satella

How? She got a backstory, motivations and has the most defined traits out of the entire cast. I'll say that the anime and ln have made her blander by making everything about Subaru, but her madness in the wn is more endearing and entertaining than a heroine with no flaws.

Anyone else go to all of Emilias doujins and add character:Satella and misc:demon ?

Attached: 1553155871095.png (524x540, 269K)

>Crusch says she would consider making him her royal consort
Why are you making stuff up?

Attached: Kakashi.png (1440x1022, 318K)

Fuck off Crush stop using the whale as an excuse.

It's kinda worrying that people in these threads are just starting to make stuff up now. Is this what happens when there's no new content?

you should see the other thread

>a heroine with no flaws
It's hard to have flaws when you aren't even a fucking character.

>Q: Please tell us what actually happened to Emilia’s corpse In the hidden passageway in arc three.
>A: As much as I can, I’m the type that doesn’t want to depict the heroine’s death.
And he wonders why no one cares about Emilia

no wonder she doesn't feel like a part of the cast

You can’t have the most noble and heroic girl in 400 years be killed on screen!

This seriously sucks. I kind of hope it's part of his master keikaku to make Emilia be some meta joke about the plot in isekais like Reinhard.

Attached: c8iag9cj5thx.jpg (690x920, 183K)

Only thing that can save her is having her get jealous when Rem wakes up

When Tappei takes off the stick in his ass and actually lets Emilia develop and have flaws, she gets entertaining. In the ova it was fun how she tried to hide puck and got angry at Subaru when she got caught. That was natural and fun, she would be a better character if she wasn't as perfect all the time.

Id say the bigger issue is her interactions.
Other than Subaru everyone treats her distantly and puts her on a pedestal.

She doesn't really have interactions with anyone.

>her childish side was fun.

Yeah it's her only "good" quality and the I for one like her

>But the perfect waifu Tappei envisions is fucking boring and annoying.

100% this, these moments where she's this oh so majestic and pure heroine I can not stand at all. I don't get how anyone could like her character in these Moments and it amazes me ever more to the delusion the tappei has to suffer to think that by pushing shit bullshit down the reader's throat will make him see her as this perfect main heroine.

I think you mean best to worst from right to left
Yes, this also includes the dragon.

>Shaula: Eeeh, that earth dragon~? That earth dragon… isn’t really my cup of tea since it keeps glaring at me.]

>[Subaru: You… insults against Patrasche are unforgivable! Even if this world became a world in which anyone’s insults were permissible, I won’t forgive any insults at Patrasche.]

>[Shaula: Master, how whipped does that dragon have you!?]

Don't you dare insult Patrasche! She's best girl...after Shaula.

Attached: 821gh0ey4w9y.jpg (800x1156, 108K)

>Rem considered Patrasche more of a threat than Emilia

SUBS FUCKING WHEN

Attached: 1545961383813.png (600x450, 243K)

WHEN!

Attached: 324767695.jpg (518x284, 14K)

I went past my data cap so I can't upload them sorry

Don't lie, I'm the one subbing it and the problem is that I died.

They're in the usual place. They were finished yesterday.

Do you mean the reinforce version? Does that have real subs?

Nope, again they're in the usual place.

Oh, so you're full of shit. Gotcha.

Attached: .jpg (474x592, 36K)

Stop trying to /mark/ me, it won't work.

Attached: D82tmwoUwAAEsdY.jpg (1132x1679, 227K)

No it's not, retard.

Where did Roswaal develop his half race fetish when his master was just a human?

The Gospel told him to pick up the twins.

Okay what about the large amount of other Demi-Humans?

Dona was a big fan of demi humans. Sanctuary was a sanctuary for Demi Humans. Freddie was recruited from Sanctuary.

Attached: D7ydY1dVUAADGfG.jpg (1245x2048, 298K)

Attached: D5edm_dU8AApUcc.jpg (1536x2048, 341K)

Attached: 1625DA81-33CC-4308-860A-9A465CD620EF.jpg (1015x1278, 266K)

just read the shit story instead watching a butchered ova

Attached: D8yLIV9VUAAGRq8.png (606x596, 358K)

source

Based

soul
no soul