Violet Evergarden

What's her problem?
Who is she?
Why is she an unbeatable super soldier?
How did she killed ten grown men when she was a child?
How did she managed to jump over the lake?
Where did she got these special snowflake robot arms?
How does she keep her combat skills when she is literal cripple?
How do we supposed to think she is a delicate and fragile waifu when she is still a fucking Terminator?
Will it be explained in upcoming movies and seasons?

Attached: DunZPNpV4AEk0VJ.jpg (1448x2048, 245K)

It's a poorly written mary sue mc written by a kitsch light novel author taking points from sporadic european elements without understanding them fully whilst the anime tries to pander the western market.

Not notable nor creative. Without substance, its only merit is for fans to fawn over how perfect the female MC is, due to how vapid the content of the anime's world was, posts to the effect of "i want to marry violet" or "violet would make a good wife" pads the bowels of Evergarden threads in the very few moons that it appears on, completely disregarding the plot and other characters in the show because deep down they knew its superficial literature doesn't satisfy genius

Once the "fans" found that any other pretty anime girls could easily fill out Violet's simple eye candy role, they moved on to other FOTM girls leaving VEG to die as it deservingly should.

This thread does not deserve a bump will not get it.

Bump

Attached: tadakunwakoioshinai_11.jpg (1920x1080, 313K)

Thanks user

>How did she killed ten grown men when she was a child?
Children seem weaker than adults. Therefore, they are not taken seriously. In Drunken fist style similar tricks are used.

Violet is covered in bird poop again.

Attached: crying(10).png (655x659, 470K)

And to think some folks were saying this was going to be a "BC/AD" in anime history. The difference between the Oscar-equivalent baiting that was promised and the Danielle Steele/Stephanie Meyer pablum that we actually got boggles the mind.

And we all know where this thread is going, so just keep your powder dry.

This is milk. Violet uses it to blend with Nesquik

Why is she so clumsy? She always spills her milk.

She soars a lot in the clouds

bad writing

Irresistible even to her detractors to this day.

Attached: 1544445068912.png (2407x2434, 2.66M)

Just turn your brain off bro ;-)

Meme anime.

Based as fuck.
I would never have been able to express it this well.

What's her problem? A lack of Empathy
Who is she? They slightly explain in the anime but it was boring so I don't remember
Why is she an unbeatable super soldier? Maybe a genetic Defection that makes muscle more effective in the space that it has
How did she killed ten grown men when she was a child? Sharpen senses from a poor life combine with genetic thing
How did she managed to jump over the lake? well she didn't quite make it
Where did she got these special snowflake robot arms? they were given to her after she lost hers trying to save that guy that I can't remember
How does she keep her combat skills when she is literal cripple? "magic"
How do we supposed to think she is a delicate and fragile waifu when she is still a fucking Terminator? its looks she looks soft
Will it be explained in upcoming movies and seasons? They shouldn't bother the series was Bait for the heart strings

How would she react to a kiss on the cheek?

It would be extremely painful.

why is saber making that weird face

she is a big girl.

For you.

Attached: Don't worry, no charge for them.png (1920x1080, 1.81M)

She has a lot of loyalty for a hired doll.

Or she's wondering why someone would write letters just to throw them out of a plane.

Attached: banne pout.png (974x999, 879K)

Tell me about Ann. Why does she wear the mask?

Ah, you think orphancy is your ally? You were merely adopted by Shousa.

Attached: 1549233106638.png (1200x1080, 1.07M)

>Violet Evergarden
Wait, this isn't Springfield?

Attached: DDydaIYUIAA9DXb.jpg (826x1200, 71K)

Superior Voilet, just like Saber

ann is so sexy.

Something's different about Violet there.
Ah right, shitposter thread.

Bump

Based and truepilled

Attached: 5.jpg (1200x675, 72K)

imagine

Attached: 79bad936269ddf3a63e3b234e1cff237.jpg (1280x720, 60K)

>Why is she an unbeatable super soldier?

In the books she encounters a cult leader who incoherently babbles that she is the daughter of her nations God Of War. Though it's never proven whether it's true or not, and I kinda dont want it to be proven true.

Aww that's too bad you didn't like my anime user. Maybe if you didn't immediately hate everything the first time you look at something, you would've had the opportunity to enjoy a beautiful story. That's too bad. I hope you find someone that enjoys that type of attitude. Anyways, gotta go hang out with my friends. Later user!

Attached: goodbye.jpg (1920x1080, 288K)

What was your anime again? The one about camping or the one about going to Antarctica? You look kinda similar to that one chick who was talking about serving roast cormorant with udon noodles.

But isn't soba udon actually roasted cormorant that's been fed soba and served with rice?

that pic ain't even Violet

OP is a sad child. 2 baiting threads over a show he doesn't like lol.