ShingeKI NO Kyojin

Why did Isayama dedicated so much time and effort into Historia and Reiner's characters while pretty much sidelining Armin and Mikasa for the entire Manga?

Attached: 1556920954749.jpg (966x575, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.co.uk/amp/s/comicbook.com/anime/amp/2017/07/31/attack-on-titan-new-protagonist-reiner/
old.reddit.com/r/ShingekiNoKyojin/comments/byq5po/manga_spoilers_a_confessionunpopular_opinion/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eternal_Champion
animenewsnetwork.com/review/attack-on-titan/episode-56/.147707
youtube.com/watch?v=AF8Ww4G7QZI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the less of Armin and his "plans" the better

>EHcuck creating another thread

>No mention of EH
EMcuck getting this desperate.

Because there's nothing interesting about Armin or Mikasa other than being Eren's friends.

If WIT drop the show, which studio would like to pick it?

Bones is my choice.

Is it confirmed they will drop?

Ufotable

JC Staff

Shingeki no Kino deserves Kinoani.

>Why did Isayama dedicated so much time and effort into Historia and Reiner's characters while pretty much sidelining Armin and Mikasa for the entire Manga
Because Armin and Mikasa are the main cast so last develop is for them

no

Bones, IG, Ufo or Kyoani. Even fucking Sunrise would do (not sure if they do anything other than Gundam and Love Live these days, though).

>new episode
>dead thread

All side characters got some screen time

no

>EHchad
ftfy

Floch has always told everyone what they needed to be told

Attached: 0090-013.jpg (1027x545, 232K)

I would unironically kill millions for her, make her indirectly participate in it, tell her that it was ALL her fault once it’s over, watch her go in a suicidal/guilty breakdown in front of me, then kneel down and force our lips together.

Attached: C97BDD53-CB59-45D5-B3A3-F6D2B758E2EF.jpg (551x552, 122K)

Reiner and Historia got like one arc a piece. That's not what I would consider investing a lot of time.

Trost was Reiners arc too, and he played a big role in RtS

Floch a shit

Attached: 1559931337101.jpg (445x521, 184K)

Attached: Floch_silences_Hange.png (200x312, 48K)

BASED ELLEN

Jesus, manlet is everywhere. It's crazy

Attached: dsiaf43vw4331.png (1719x1200, 3.52M)

Reiner got a lot of development imo. Unlike Historia. We don't know anything about Historia post timeskip, except her pregnancy.

t.

Attached: 1548006985542.jpg (811x1200, 390K)

Alongside Eren, they’re the most developed characters we have. There’s a reason as to why Isayama said Reiner is an MC now.

HOW DOES HIS HAIR WORKS?

I want them to have sex so bad.

>There’s a reason as to why Isayama said Reiner is an MC now.
source?

First link I got:
google.co.uk/amp/s/comicbook.com/anime/amp/2017/07/31/attack-on-titan-new-protagonist-reiner/

Also, his favourite character too.

Attached: 32988381-CE5D-4279-94C5-4480B1FF64E0.jpg (640x263, 47K)

To be fair Historia being purposefully hidden so much even her supposed friends don't remember her existence and when no one else aside from Eren is suffering the same treatment is kind of a dead giveaway about the importance her own perspective will have once it's eventually revealed.

Erma is hot.

Didn't he say Historia became one of his favorites, too?

Ellen is for Armine!

Attached: 7e0a4507c700ec9ff3e64e2dafab856e.jpg (500x375, 24K)

>Erma
N-Nani? I thought we settled on her name being Reanna.

Attached: 49373079-7A54-4F9C-A8C4-D0C40574B180.jpg (546x798, 90K)

Not as far as I know. It was initially Jean, then Ymir, and now Reiner.

EHcuck*

FUCK WHY ARE HIS LEGS SO FEMININE

Attached: 8BFCB290-0383-45AC-A280-098A1459DC98.jpg (639x455, 98K)

What would an SnK sitcom be like?

I think Isayama's the type that loves his characters more as he draws them more.

Pii!

Attached: pii cheer.jpg (152x172, 16K)

This sounds kind of creepy desu
>Isayama
>drawing Jean a lot

Attack on Yuri!

Attached: Yumiru attacking Hisu.jpg (857x600, 475K)

I found the interview (from Weekly Shounen Mag, 2017) :

>Even though you said that your character designs come after story development plans, has there been a case when you decided on the charater’s look first, before something significant happens to them in the plot?

Isayama: Christa [Historia]. When I first started Shingeki no Kyojin, a lot of characters appeared early on in the story. But in order to ease the plot progression, I decided to make sure that the main ten [From the 104th] were thoroughly designed no matter what. At that time, I thought there should be at least one “moe”-style character, since that might make the readers happier, right? With this in mind, I decided to draft Christa as a perfect, somewhat vacant character that only had the quality of being cute (Laughs). Hence, when I first started drawing her, I didn’t feel delighted at all. However, as the story expanded, Christa’s “emptiness” actually became her personality. From the surface, she’s a pretty character, but she possessed no individuality and had a hollow heart. Gradually, she evolved from that initial persona of simply “fulfilling what is required of her,” and that evolution also helped enrich the story. Now she is one of my favorite characters.

He also said it in the Character Encyclopedia guidebook that came out earlier in 2017.

Attached: guidebook.jpg (529x452, 65K)

Schoolgirl Mikasa!

He said historia was hard to write at the begining but eventually has become his favorite female to write. The current arc isn't reflecting that for now though kek

Reminder that Eren and Squealer are /ourguys/

Attached: 1535510346661.png (742x535, 1.52M)

>for the entire Manga
Make this thread when manga is finished, ya bait-posting cunt.

>erenfag, hisufag and reinerfag
Isayama is literally Yea Forums

Reminder that cuckren is risking his life for Historia while she is getting fucked by farmedchad.

Attached: 23423.png (745x1017, 756K)

Eren, reiner, historia, jean
Isayama has patrician taste holy shit

>130 posters last thread
Did this season bring a lot of newfags and new manga readers here?

Attached: B7D47642-D273-4FB6-B00A-D700AE27DE39.jpg (595x519, 77K)

Imagine the bmi of this poster.

Attached: farmeru chadu desune.jpg (360x570, 58K)

Pisstoria is boring and Eren is a cuck.

Attached: 1559983497358.jpg (412x664, 213K)

>He likes the characters he developed the most
really makes you thunk

They are all gone already.

Actually Eren is the father because hisu and eren want to destroy the world and want THEIR son to roam free on it

>heroxia
dumb fujo

Actually he said Jean, Ymir, Reiner and Historia

>Why yes, I am rational enough to prefer the extermination of a few million abominations rather than billions of innocents, how did you know?

Attached: 1555225121932.jpg (228x381, 71K)

nice fanfiction

that's racisms

old.reddit.com/r/ShingekiNoKyojin/comments/byq5po/manga_spoilers_a_confessionunpopular_opinion/

L*ddit hates kruger.

Is there any good ending for character? It's either balls cutting by Bro Titans or invasion from continent.

the manga ins't fanfiction, user

OST for title drop?

>unpopular opinion
It's fucking nothing.

Literally who

Attached: 1548877672376.jpg (915x700, 124K)

beta cucks hating on alpha chads isn't anything new, user-kun

>Hans
>Who

She visits the whos every now and then

Attached: 1551036039111.jpg (500x400, 81K)

>SergeantMajorGross (FaceApp)
Cringe.

He does draw him a lot, though. The questionable part is how much he loves him anymore.

>Isayama's top 4 are my top 4

Attached: kruger~1.jpg (787x246, 94K)

>hate Kruger, but not literal child molesting xaver
Figures

daily reminder that bones used the sad portions of Norb and lady sakuya's story to tell a lie. fuck pocket full of rainbows

Her role keeps her from the rest of the main cast a lot because they're on the front lines.

>Kruger waited 7 years to molest Grisha
>is now together forever with him in PATHS heaven

Attached: BA4BFE8A-870A-4860-9056-4B2C40F5227C.jpg (640x883, 185K)

Why do redditors type like that? It's so recognizable and infuriating at the same time.

There is if Eren rumbles successfully

>I disagree with a characters opinion so that makes them badly written!

Presentation becomes a thing when people can downvote you into a pit for trivial reasons

I hope there's more Kruger before it all ends, he was the kinoest character.

>”if the present must be sacrificed so that future is better - then the whole existing will be suffering - forever”
How childish. Wonder how this ledditfag feels about all the Soldiers who died in ww2

What a CHAD

What is his tax policy?

Attached: theo-magath-130124.jpg (300x450, 71K)

Really annoying when fans think like that, or when they act like a character has to be a likable person to be well-written

It's like people shitting on Grisha for being a bad father to Zeke

Exactly. If anything it is arrogant for them to not even try to look at a perspective outside of theirs and like a character for reasons outside of “I agree!!”

Funny thing is he/she's literally challenging one of the main themes of the story: taking responsibility for the burdens of the past so that those in the future won't have to.

He said Shitstoria was ONE of his favorites, not his favorite at any point. So it's really just Jean, Ymir and Reiner.

Mass-breed Eldians as a slave workforce so Marleyans don't need to be taxed for anything.

based autistic deontologist

The funny part is that they can’t appreciate Kruger. Just go look at his expressions when talking to eren, he’s clearly being crushed by the weight of his sins, but kept going through hell just like eren currently, so that his people could be free

wtf is this

>linking reddit
Go back shitrenfag

Do they not understand that people haves different definitions of what is good for the world/what is worth fighting for or not? It completely arbitrary and they might as well not like most of the characters in the series.

Well he was a shit father to Zeke (and ultimately became a shit father to Eren as well at the moment he actually needed not to be one) and he 100% deserves getting shat on for being a shit, but that doesn't make him a poorly written character nor a bad addition to the story at all. On the contrary, his shortcomings failures allowed the story to start and to take the turn it's taken.

Are all shitren-selfinserters delusional, insecure and have double digit IQ or is it just EHcucks?

If dubs this happens

Attached: 1559422724097.png (712x916, 300K)

Is it really that painful for you to just accept that she's a favorite of his?

Attached: 1560114349886.png (285x461, 40K)

If dubs this happens

Attached: 7C8C93AB-7E19-4273-979E-E051BF7C11EE.jpg (567x516, 99K)

>so that makes them badly written!
No one even said that.

FARMED.COM

He's been here the whole time

Attached: 1538866836889.png (748x1036, 237K)

gay

Attached: 2A70C257-567C-424D-B395-15C8BD0C492E.jpg (482x235, 55K)

If dubs this happens

Attached: 72591161-352-k777640.jpg (352x550, 22K)

Because Reiner and Historia have a more important role in the plot.
Historia is the key to use the coordinate, and Reiner is Eren's one and only equal, his rival and friend. Reiner is basically Eren's Sasuke.

Mikasa has recently been given character development, and so will Armin when he finds a way to destroy Annie's crystal.

>amoral
what? how that doesn't have any kind of moral value? probably meant imoral
>the present must be sacrificed so that future is better
>this is bad
what? has the lad never had to work to get something he wants? does he not know about history, how the sacrifice of soldiers in ww2 contributed for a better future?

Kek

KEK

Is that Historia or Armong?

Attached: 1549821709767.png (1280x720, 579K)

If Reiner is Eren’s sasuke, who is Reiner’s sakura and Eren’s hinata?

If digits this happens

Attached: Light as a feather.jpg (650x923, 182K)

Does anyone unironically ship Reiner with Eren? If so, why?

If doubles eren goes back in time to have incest sex with his mom

based

Attached: 1554779759138.jpg (599x835, 636K)

if digits noaryr directs the next opening

If doubles Gabi will be a mother.

Because Reiner suffering is HOT

Attached: 1558300604471.jpg (1023x925, 85K)

If dubs Eren wins

For Reiner it is probably death herself, unless something speciel happens that the warrior side of Reiner starts to fall in love with Historia.

And for Eren I am guessing Mikasa, since Mikasa has always tried to help and observe Eren.

If doubles Falco will be a father.

If dubs she will father Falco's children

Chadrens win again

Based.

Attached: 1543841923531.jpg (2081x1585, 1.6M)

Don't forget Erwin and Zeke.

BASED AND ERENPILLED.

>being this mad over Isayama's favorites
EMfags are pathetic.

Kek, these narrowly avoided dubs

if doubles Historia will abort.

>Double dubs
Can't wait for Eren to win AND get away with all the shit he's done.

Attached: 1554161851349.jpg (800x800, 534K)

For sure. I’d put Kruger and Annie in my top characters too but they are not the most developed and are a lot more subtle.

if dubs reiner comes out to his family and gets AIDS

Based Isayama

KINO

Attached: Shingeki-no-Kyojin-3rd-Season-Dub.jpg (927x1200, 222K)

What's Mikasa doing?

Zekebros...

Attached: F0414D6B-AE55-490F-9C41-56FBD8600B2C.jpg (640x867, 82K)

Her best

>tfw just noticed Mikasa's deformed legs
this pic is a gift that keeps on giving

>comrades

Oh, you know. The usual.

Attached: shingeki-no-kyojin-season-2-730x980.png (730x980, 1.5M)

How did SnK get so much better after Uprising and especially after the basement reveal? I didn't expect the series to get better the longer it went on

Attached: x3t4i24a5ih11.jpg (640x922, 111K)

>that Eren chest
>that Mikasa waist

How awkward would it be if Hisu and Ymir found themselves together in heaven and Hisu has to explain to her she got pregnant back on Not-Earth?

Attached: Reunion in PATHS.jpg (1049x1457, 209K)

So PATHS are basically like the life stream in final fantasy?

well they are wrong.

Today i will remind them

Attached: 1559952528489.png (2000x879, 376K)

The true 2m amazon coming through. Step aside manletkasa

Attached: Biggirl.png (898x277, 211K)

is Eren really the Eternal Champion?
Will he genocide the Marleyans?

BASED ERENBRO
LET'S FUCK FAYE-CHAN TO CELEBRATE ANOTHER VICTORY

Attached: 1560117730693.jpg (1920x1080, 208K)

Eren is the loli's pussy destroyer.

*ahem* Did someone say Eternal Champion?

SNK is based on the book "The Eternal Champion", and the characters seem to have references to characters in the book in this way:

Erekose (Protagonist) = Eren (They both swore "kill them all", and they are gonna die soon for a curse, they want be normal guys)

Iolinda (Human princess) = Mikasa (They are both very jealous and both accuse the protagonist of sympathizing with the enemy, remember Annie)

Ermizhad (Eldren princess... yeah her race is called Eldren and The Eternal Lover) = Historia (They are both blondes and have blue eyes, both had a sibling who had the key to unlock the ancient power of the Eldren people, remember Frieda)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eternal_Champion

Erekose reincarnates to be the savior of mankind and has dreams in which he can see his past and future lives (as the user of the coordinate can see his previous and future users). In addition he is stuck in a battle between two sides, humanity and the Eldren.
The Eldren have an old power that almost destroyed the world and its ruler has decided not to use it even if that means the extinction of its species -the 145th king-

He is destined to commit genocide of some kind, and at some point says "I swear I would kill them all"

Erekose sounds like Eren
Erekose loves Ermizhad, an Eldren princess who is described as a blond woman with blue eyes.
John Daker/Erekose carries the burden of remembering every incarnation he has ever had/ the coordinate.
Prince Arjavh is a stand in for both the 145th king and Zeke

Attached: 069862341237387.jpg (524x800, 200K)

Yes, but sieg will still win somehow and sterilize all eldians
>you are free

Yes, typical Hackayama.

Attached: BASED Hackayama.png (1625x885, 155K)

You wish faget

>Sergeant Gross (Erenpedos)
>Cringe

Why she make the face?

Erma is the female version of Erwin from what I read

I like Hawkwind too :) Zarozinia was my first waifu

Dina fritz and eren jaeger in "how i killed your mother"

Even in the heaven Ymir would be friendzoned so it doesn’t matter and will remain her best friend:) and as someone who killed people they will more likely finish in hell , all of them.

SEX WITH MIKASA'S LUSCIOUS BODY

Attached: ef8eodoe9.jpg (1064x1594, 530K)

The shorter people are, the closer they are to Hell. Yelena herself is already untrustworthy, and logic dictates the pocket edition of Yelena is even more so. She's right to doubt him.

Stupid question but is there only one official translation of the manga?

Because they are actually interesting characters who provided very important things to the story. Historia being a member of the royal she’s currently extremely important for the Yeagerists , the euthanasia plan, the 50 years plan but also possibly for Marley.
Reiner is now the leader of the warriors and one of the most interesting characters with his different personalities, (soldier/warrior) something Historia can actually relate to with her role “Krista”

A better friend than Eren, I hope :c

Attached: Yuri Corps.jpg (724x1024, 168K)

cope EMutt. hisu is described as a goddess

Attached: 1545121411356.gif (230x263, 41K)

>However, as the story progresses, Armin has been growing up along with it. At this point he has the role of guiding Eren. I [Isayama] have discussed Armin’s development a lot with the anime supervisor Araki, and I remember he said that he can picture Armin as a dictator in future. At that time, I never thought of what kind of person Armin will become, but one thing that I agree with Araki is that Armin and Eren’s bond won’t continue to be like that of close childhood friends.

Is Araki based?

Attached: tumblr_nt1xzasyIa1rap29fo1_500.jpg (500x375, 63K)

EH bros...

Attached: 6DB17169-9555-4FD4-96CC-7E50C6BA6833.jpg (608x227, 113K)

Beast Titan looked disgusting--nipples protruding--in his hairy pelt before Marleyan High Command. Very very disrespectful.

I see.

Attached: 1548629225528.jpg (414x415, 13K)

Well actually Eren and Historia are closer physically speaking....

Magath pls

Literally best girls.
Shame that Isayama is a turbofag and killed 90% of them to focus on CHADS.

I wonder how they're related

Eren and Hisu are both prettier than Grisha and Dina.

Attached: 1559759217556.jpg (1600x1579, 481K)

Nobody is going to touch that. They all know that this show has alt-right connections and they don't want to face controversy.

?

Do people in PATHS heaven exist in a physical state?

Attached: Look up.png (780x443, 665K)

Erenfags won't touch this.

>Eren will exterminate all enemies
>Armin will kill Eren and rule the destroyed world

Based dictator

Araki literally confirmed a S4 is coming. The question is who's gonna pick it up.

>has alt-right connections
Now that's a few steps further than what you usually hear. What's this about?

Wait, so how did the king manage to get thousands upon thousands of Colossal Titans onto Paradis without anyone knowing?

>Dude the jews are just as bad as the nazis xD

It's literally alt-right shit. Don't pretend that we don't have a fascism and nationalism problem in the modern era, dipshit.

Damn her jawline there is unironically better than Eren's.

>Hist2506
Kill yourself dumb whore

Triggered?

>>Dude the jews are just as bad as the nazis xD
There's no jews or nazis, it's not a 1:1 to WW2. Eldians being able to turn into man eating monstrosities should've tipped you off to that

Literally no one in japan gives a shit
Only western faggots are such pussies that cry and shit pants over shit like that
Nip man strong and not pussy like foolish western man

I want to rape Gabi

Heaven doesn’t exist, Hell either Ymir is just dead and there is nothing else to say about it i’m sorry for you user , pretty sure Isayama doesn’t even believe in any sort of god this is just the cruel life, Ymir is dead friendzoned you just have to accept it

The people who became the titans in the walls were part of the group he brought with him to Paradis. They were transformed on the island.

And you wonder why most civilized countries are starting to censor Japanese material.

Stop replying to obvious bait you colossal retards.

So it is without a doubt child's play for a royal blooded/assisted founding titan to give all Eldian women bigger breasts, right?

Well yeah, I think she is officially friendzoned for good, it's just fun to ship characters that are not canon (but almost were!!).
As for heaven and hell not existing, I wasn't really referring to the christian heaven. I am sure in a world with a goddess there are more such deities and an afterlife to speak of.

Attached: Hisu Ymir yuri.jpg (892x520, 343K)

>Attackonweeb's gf

DEEN

t. mega nigger

Look, if Jaeger wants to keep his position as Warchief, he'd best learn how to keep his titanic nipples under control.

This is your daddy for tonight.

Attached: 191.jpg (640x905, 84K)

What are a few billion lives next to khaz- I mean paradisian milkers?

Attached: 894673340783.jpg (760x760, 244K)

>But almost were
No user

What does spinal fluid taste like?

The OG Ymir still exists in some form despite dying millenia ago, so an afterlife within paths might exist. Then there's the devil she made a deal with, whatever that ends up being.

Eldians really are jews.

Attached: paradise_meetup.png (863x486, 445K)

user stop it here

That's like, just your opinion, man.

Attached: the don't go!-grab.jpg (630x700, 454K)

My headcanon is that the "devil" is just some scientist who discovered how to create titans, and everyone just made up some fable surrounding him.

No that’s just ... the actual story man
You just have to accept it.

DOGren
SHITren
PISSren
CUNTren
BITCHren
JOBren
UCHIHAren
INCELren
VIRGINren
KYLOren
PEDOren
GAYren
KEKren
PATHETICren
BALDren
EUNUCHren
ROACHren
NOEYEBROWSren
STALEren
FATren
BLACKEDren
BUMren
CANren
LOSEren
HUNTERXHUNTERren

Attached: eren btfo.jpg (1300x650, 63K)

I just want them to be okay...

Attached: bestcouplerelax.jpg (624x466, 59K)

Weak

Huh. Wonder if the artist made those blobby things in the lower right to suggest the shape of a syringe on purpose

Marley are jews
>brainwash eldians into thinking they did bad shit and should betray their race and genocide themseleves

Damn... ereri shippers here... time to delete 4ch

>Don't mind me. Just the single greatest military asset on Paradis passing through.

Attached: 1536005304429.gif (701x850, 2.94M)

Calm down Chadren

>ereri
Retard

> Into thinking they did bad shit
You're saying they didn't? Fuck off,Grisha.

EL CALVO WILL KILL PEDOREN

Attached: calvo.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

Eldians did nothing wrong

That only makes sense if you view the manga through the lens of a brainlet /pol/tard. The rest of the reader base doesn't associate Jews with those things.

Any anime only reaction that made you laugh?

Attached: 293E28F1-CD85-4919-803E-5E91A71D8907.jpg (1280x995, 240K)

ellenri?

Correct.

They literally conquered the entire world because of an overpowered goddess.

Meh, I guess that was something everyone was supposed to assume before the "big" reveal. After we saw the Loli goddess herself it was basically confirmed that it was a deity's power doing all of it.

Attached: Historia forces herself on Ymir.jpg (1280x1460, 255K)

From my point of view the jews are evil

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 4K)

None this episode,most of them just made me furious with how they just keep talking over the exposition.

Is that so bad? Morality is a spook

Based swole neck girl would like a word.

Attached: 39.jpg (2037x3056, 2.54M)

>Yeagerists want to exterminate every other race so that their own will survive in the end within a mighty empire that spreads around the promised land.
OY GEVALT
SOMEONE SUE ISAYAMA FOR PLAGIARISM
WE CANT LET HIM USE OUR GOYIM-REMOVAL PLANS FOR FREE!!

EllenxManlet is cool and all but I prefer this:
Not me

Attached: lhcute.jpg (1000x737, 335K)

Almost half the young people where I live (and it's europe, not an arab country) think somewhat badly of kikes. It's not an edgy Yea Forums thing unless you live in a bubble.

Look at her go!

>Almost half the young people where I live (and it's europe, not an arab country)
Turkbro? >_>;

I never got her age,is she supposed to be 50 or 20? The gray hair is confusing.

>nationalism problem in the modern era
Just because muh evil nazis might have been nationalistic doesn’t mean nationalism as a concept is a problem. But I guess we must watch out for these evil brexit folk who don’t want to be ruled by a non-British world government in fucking belgium

>implying Turkey is yuropa
'''''iee'''''

fuck I mean iie, nihongo wakarimasen desune

>runs offscreen/panel into irrelevancy

aslan benim amk ben reineryi icime almak istiyorum :)))

Good thread

Attached: c64d8e24267b69f4465d7e268315ccfc.jpg (500x333, 29K)

Canonically, she's blonde. The anime gave her dark platinum blonde hair for literally no reason.

Attached: 1553946952953.jpg (500x360, 77K)

People would think she is Armin or his sister.

Is there any character that can defeat Eren Yeager? And I'm not talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yeager. Hell, I'm not even talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yeager in contact with an Eldian of royal blood, so that he activates his Shiso no Kyojin coordinate powers. I'm NOT talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yeager after ingesting the Yoroi no Kyojin serum and having practiced his hardening abilities with Hange and the Survey Corps. I couldn't be talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yaeger using Porco Galliard as a nutcracker to destroy the Sentsui no Kyojin crystal so he can consume Ms. Tybur and gain precise creation abilities. I'm definitely not talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yaeger with mastery over his Sentsui no Kyojin creation abilities used to break open the Megata no Kyojin crystal and consuming Annie Leonhart in order to gain her titan abilities. I'm really not talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yeager commanding a group of loyal followers who have dedicated their lives to fulfilling Eren's dream of finally setting his people free and ensuring the safety of generations to come. Do you think I'm talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yeager after going fully nuclear and telling Mikasa he's hated her his entire life and beating the shit out of Armin because they're both just slaves who refuse to accept freedom and try to get in the way of his true, eternal freedom? You better be joking if you think I'm talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yeager after being ambushed by the surviving members of the Senshi-tai, effectively fighting off both Reiner and Porco at the same time and even taking on Reiner, solo, after eating two direct headshots from an anti-titan sniper rifle. I'm talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yeager in contact with Sieg's Kemono no Kyojin form, albeit rejecting Sieg's plan to force Eldians into sterility in order to protect his lover, Historia Reiss, so that his child can be born free into this world.

Attached: Juubi Jinchuriki no Kyojin.png (576x873, 323K)

magath

The only good hairchange of the anime

Rico is a literal 11/10 Logic. Armin could never be mistaken as being related to Rico for he, is in every conceivable way, lesser.

Attached: 1551239500089.png (500x281, 198K)

>Shartmongoloid thinks the lumbering skelington titan whose user mentally crumbles under pressure can take on the most skilled titan shifter, who now has the WHT
>Shartmongoloid thinks the shota twink wouldn't die from choking on his tears, as he witnesses the genocide in effect
YAASS TALKMIN SLAYYY

Attached: 1528721144758.png (602x600, 203K)

>Q: Who is in the same class of training corp with Rico?
>A: Mitabi, Ian and some other people!
RIP heroes of Trost.

Attached: 1549126881991.jpg (500x718, 239K)

Based

Middle aged Grisha is hideous.Too bad Eren isn't going to live past his 25 so we are never gonna have a comparision.

>Erekosë is a character in author Michael Moorcock's fantasy novel The Eternal Champion. He is an incarnation of Moorcock's character the Eternal Champion. Like many of those incarnations, he can remember flashes of alternative lives, something that frequently causes him great distress.

Oh my

What a hack!

>After destroying the human army, he proceeds to kill every human being on the planet. Then he returns to Loos Ptokai, marries Ermizhad, and knows peace, at least for a time. There is a very abrupt transition from Erekosë saving the Eldren at the very last moment – where he has the complete sympathy of most readers – and his proceeding to destroy the human cities and villages and kill all their inhabitants, even when there is clearly no further threat to the Eldren, even hunting down and killing a few survivors hiding in caves. In effect, he has fulfilled the earlier-mentioned vow ("I will spare none! None! I want it to be over. And the only way I can finish it is to kill them all") – only directed against the humans instead of the Eldren; why he does this is unclear. The story clearly implies that Erekosë was foredoomed by some higher power to commit genocide, that his only choice was whether he would exterminate the Eldren or the humans, and that once the choice was made he was helpless to stop himself from carrying it through. The nature of that higher power and its motivations remain, however, unclear. The book's ending with this inevitable genocide might be a major reason for its relative lack of popularity.
Ara ara.

Attached: 9734562372378.jpg (1650x2160, 739K)

Also this one is for you fags for spamming this meme to hell but...
Is there any poster more cringe than Sergeant Gross? And I'm not talking about Sergeant Major Gross. Hell, I'm not even talking about Sergeant Gross (youtuber) creating a video bashing Udo's entire character. I'm NOT talking about Sergeant Gross (redditor) after being called out for being universally unliked and banned for having shit opinions and ban evasion. I'm definitely not talking about Sergeant Gross (anonymous poster) shitting up threads and bringing unnecessary cringe by admitting to being a redditor. I'm talking about Sergeant Gross (abhorrent human being) after being repeatedly trashed by Yea Forums and reddit because there's not a single person on the internet who likes him.

Attached: Juubi Jinchuriki no Gross.png (576x873, 425K)

v is the father

Attached: Hisu violently torturing Ymiru.png (750x634, 451K)

Careful, the /pol/flakes don’t like it when you point out one of the most obvious fucking allegories going.
They get triggered when they get reminded they’re enjoying the adventures of magical fantasy Jews.

What? Seriously? I hate the idea of Isayama blatantly ripping off another story for one, and I really don’t like EH either... And there’s gotta be more to it then “genocide MUST be the solution, nothing else!” route.

But why would Hisu violently torture Ymiru?

Japs dont care about jews
Eldians= America
Marley= Japs

It's sexual torture.

Truly, Eldians are a defiled race.

>SergeantMajorGross (copypasta)
cringe

>censor Japanese material
>censor
>civilised
HAHAHAHA I guess China is the most civilised country in the world am I right?!

Ymir probably wanted to be part of Eren-Hisu's sexual relationship, so Hisu is preparing her cunny for Eren's cock. It's for her own good, but Ymir thinks it's punishment.

That titan...
So it was you...

Attached: dina.jpg (1920x1080, 216K)

>cunny
Go and pedo somewhere else kthx

Attached: 1536677902781.jpg (571x807, 109K)

Basado.

Attached: 66794530_p0_master1200.jpg (747x693, 226K)

>doggo trouble next episode

I'm not ready bros...

:(

based

I find it ironic that while everyone points out the obvious allegorical references and the Japanese imperialist signaling from Isayama, snk is really an anti-nationalist manga. The Marley arc is a good example of this. Throughout the whole arc, we see how militarism really fucked up Reiner, and how everyone keeps making the same mistakes of the past. I wouldn't be surprised if the ending of the manga was an international peace treaty.

Daddy Stirner

kek

>muh armbands

That Ymir is like half-Eren

Why would he care about his dad's ex fucking hole?

Cute and canon

Attached: 61924930_463721737504952_1538736213488304128_n.jpg (648x960, 191K)

Well...

Attached: yumiru.png (303x657, 209K)

>SergeantMajorGross(forced meme)
cringe

t. Speedreader

People don't really care to see that portion of the series either. We see Paradisians become very nationalistic after they learn the truth of the world, and it only leads to intense strife in their nation. Everything has just been boiling up in this series until the point where it can't stop from exploding.

Prove me wrong.

cringe

Seems like it. Good for YH they will be already naked

What will be the end point of the next episode?

I just want onesided RE (on reiner’s part) and no Eren ship, bros. Why can’t I have that?

>doggo trouble

Attached: 1559339131390.jpg (318x236, 26K)

>heroxia is jealous of SergeantGross

>story so devoid of depth that forced meme metafaggotry and shipping dominate the threads

Attached: 1549850109929.gif (480x270, 442K)

>SergeantMajorGross (hxhfag)
cringe

I’m not going to explain shit to a brainlet, especially when you’re using “militarism fucking up reiner” as a critique of nationalism. But I think the pretty clear theme of the story is that no side or ideology is bad and everyone is justified in fighting for their own interests

>fake hunterchad falseflagging again
fuck off fujo EMcuck

>Rubber
>Nen

I think it's more anit-extremism and anti-war but it's good at not dismissing the suffering of people and individuals and how that can logically lead to more and more violence. There's a clear deficiency of knowledge displayed from all groups about each other and it's a good lesson in just how important information and communication are to the prosperity of nations.

What jojo character is that?

>story so often on hiatus that other threads need to be lurked

Attached: 1554944109624.png (420x401, 196K)

Look at this cute monkey.

Attached: jiiku .jpg (650x462, 80K)

People here still think we're getting a full on genocide ending ignoring everything that points to a more idealistic ending including Gabi's entire character arc and the existence of characters like Nicolo and Boyega.

Attached: 1559744837277.png (1012x1057, 1.74M)

That would've been a great shoop if it wasn't lazy

Thanks you made me laugh. I only shitted up one thread which is probably below average. You faggots like me more than you want admit

Attached: 1A31204F-FB6F-4730-8366-B5C0A93C0A75.jpg (424x559, 32K)

I think it's great anyway

Attached: 1559682342363.png (655x1442, 818K)

Just saying, laziness can ruin a great thing.

Attached: 1554608027199.jpg (1114x2011, 1.98M)

We got this last weekend which was pretty cool

Attached: B10FB2C0-654D-412F-B6EC-4E9259CDA3C5.jpg (669x515, 152K)

Lol I never noticed Sasha the first time I saw this

If you're really Gross I don't care, but the sheer amount of people forcing the meme was pretty funny.

Yeah that's a good one.

Attached: 1553317660267.jpg (2133x1600, 1.95M)

Kek he's literally my favorite character

What are your guys' favorites?
>Kruger
>Kenny
>Erwin
>Floch
>Obviously Eren
>Falco, more recently
And somewhat unexpectedly
>Hange, she even made manlet better in hindsight

Attached: 1550274480464.png (720x1234, 1.03M)

>I've seen too many revolutions
This bitch probably had her own kid chopped to bits in her womb

Go back l*dditor

Attached: tier.png (1280x858, 655K)

>posting leddit memes
it's him

Hot

Attached: 1560152828302.jpg (720x1058, 219K)

God I love mikasas fat tits.

Attached: mikasas.gif (268x170, 1.78M)

Are you high? I've been rooting for him since his ragetard days and I want him to flatten everything

That’s like calling Hitler pro-Jewish kek

Attached: CBE0DAD5-B637-41D8-A399-D6284354D8B0.jpg (1080x1080, 365K)

Astronomically high IQ poster right here

Pretty sure /snk/ made it

>fat tits.
You mean slightly average teen tits?

Well Eren, I guess you know why they call me "Pisstoria" now.

Attached: J6c9gwaH1.png (728x960, 639K)

It's the
>Don't try to pull any shit or I will find a way to kill you
Face

KEK

Attached: 8785AE5F-83A5-481B-94C0-41823B5263A4.jpg (750x289, 104K)

now make one ranking the variations of the SergeantGross meme

Oy vey!

If Floch doesn't call Onyankodindungo nigger atleast once it's a missed opportunity.

Jesus fucking christ user

I agree! We should nuke any countries that have mandatory genetic tests for citizenship! Bad nationalism bad!

>I'm n-not a l*dditor
Stop lying youtuber

No...

Attached: 1547795174635.png (390x692, 238K)

Yes fellow goys let us laugh at that lone poster espousing antisemitism and threatening a new holocaust!

consider this (((/pol/)))

You guys seem to hate immigrants but here you are: out of your native board and in ours.

>Armin
>Erwin
>Annie
>Zeke
>Reiner
>Eren
I'd say those are who I'm most interested in. The Jaw titan guy and Pieck are interesting as well but they aren't explored enough I feel or just made to be simple.

>turns out there are no devils on this island.....only people........................................................................................................
w-wow...............

Attached: ..jpg (750x555, 25K)

This is fucking retarded and inconsistent as hell. Is it based on your fetishes?

Yea Forums has open borders not our fault

Verbal IQ not up to par today

Why does AoT attract so many larping /pol/ nazis. I really don't understand.

She's a fucking kid what do you expect

Reminder that EH, EM, RE and every other Eren ship will never be canon.

Reminder that LH is the only important ship anyway

Attached: 1559069302509.png (324x362, 180K)

It's because they like the idea of allegorical jews, and possible Nazi Germany setting in the series.

I still don't really care.

How many babies? I say 7 since children are the future after all.

snk has always been an edgy manga, there is no love in that world. Something tragic is gonna happen to Falco and Gabi.

>Implying it won't be 9

More like they are so unimportant to the plot that rushed development in the last few chapters is all Isayama will ever give them.

Kill yourself.

>The nukes were justified goy
>Colonialism was evil goy
>Imperialism was evil got
>Ethnic purity for me but not for thee goy

Attached: 1559157402958.jpg (450x570, 101K)

He realized he needed to keep the main girl and almost main boy blank slates for readers to identify with.

I would unironiclly gobble down every drop.

Attached: 1560097795569.jpg (1173x1042, 118K)

Endgame right here, brothers.

Attached: D8o3sN-UEAAk3X3.jpg (900x1200, 96K)

Eldians are whites in the modern world. Eldian Guilt = White Guilt
We only hate non-white immigrants in white countries. Arabs for example are fine people if they stay in their own country.

>Reiner gets shitcanned again
>Wonders how Eren keeps going on
>Wonders if he can find something to keep going on
>Realizes he does it for Gabi and Falco
>Gabi and Falco get to Zeke right as he screams
>Colt may or may not die
>Falco Titan reaches out to Gabi
>Gabi gets shoved out of the way by Reiner just like he saved Connie and Marcel saved Reiner
>Reiner accepts his death
>Falco becomes the new Armored Titan

Pii!

Attached: pii smile.jpg (604x598, 85K)

> at this point he has the role of guiding Eren.
Has Aracuck not read chapter 90?

They honestly think the nationalist elements in the story are shown in a favorable light. This is why their favorite characters are Floche and Eren(And Historia since most of them are EHfags). They don't see how Nationalist characters are always portrayed to cause deaths of innocents or becoming fanatics. They see the surface lever text on the panels and frames but can't be bothered to see anything more. Quite sad really,Its not really their fault since /pol/ twists your brain to see things in one way and never the other. They cannot possible see themselves in the shoes of another race and how they think,its not even relevant in their eyes. The world to them is a lord of the rings type fantasy book where the're are evil and good characters and they see themselves as knights who protect and serve their people from the evil and dark orcs.

Attached: Eren_canon_colors.png (901x901, 558K)

heh, 7.
A Christmas cake is not fresh by definition user. There's not even 7 eggs left in there to knock around

So where does Attack on Titan take place? Does it still have the same layout as earth? I'm pretty sure Paradis is somewhere near Madagascar or something, right?

Attached: 1556399361411.gif (690x639, 561K)

Several reasons.

>This manga covers serveral interesting topics like war, nationalism, state building, genocide, white guilt, racism etc.
>Main characters are white and characters look European with normal hair instead of usual anime looks.
>The MC understands you have to break some eggs to make an omelet (kills innocent people) and is a Nationalist.
>His life kinda resembles Hitler’s rise to power and he also seems to be charismatic (his peers joined Suicide Squad because of his speech). We just don’t know Eren’s tax policy yet.
Btw /pol/ > shipfaggotry

Attached: CBC0BC73-F5D8-4503-842F-6FBEDD9FA432.jpg (586x755, 137K)

And zii

Attached: 1559894411827.jpg (550x781, 115K)

>Eren
For what it's worth, Eren only fits their view because we have absolutely no idea what he's thinking. Like you said, in taking everything at face value, Eren seems like a nationalist just doing it for his country, but it's so much more nuanced than that with him.

Attached: 1542990600058.png (617x657, 380K)

fuck off youtuber

love how rude people call others "rude and mean" when you arent willing to put up with their bullshit. maybe you are the rude one and arent used to people putting you in your place.

Floch and Yelena should fuck but Floch is probably gay for his Fuhrer.

That's gross Eren

meh

Pii?

Attached: pieck 12.jpg (861x1080, 133K)

Kill yourself ZikuPikuhaven.

Attached: 1537640452967.png (613x512, 287K)

>t. Sergeant Major Gross (YouTuber)
cringe

Did he dedicate a lot to Historia tho? always seemed like a simple plot device char ever since Ymir left the scene.

Reiner I agree, he kinda shits on Armin and Mikasa in all aspects

based ending to Reiner. I was kinda hoping to see some interaction between post-time skip walldians and Reiner, but this works as well.

I'm honestly afraid Jean is going to die soon. He has the APODMG right now which is going to be useless once Zeke screams. I don't know if I'll be able to handle it.

Attached: commander jeanbo orders everyone to be speechless.png (847x341, 386K)

Zeke is much more relevant than Historia.

Imagine if Eren could activate the founding titan powers with his piss. That'd be a funny panel.

>always seemed like a simple plot device char ever since Ymir left the scene
Are you kidding?, the development of Historia started shortly after Ymir left the scene

no chapter this month?

>eren won every fight they had

Attached: 1557456383362.jpg (413x602, 124K)

Dumb nigger.

Historia literally became a character after Ymir left, though.

*with heavy assistance from Mankasa Dogkerhax and the Suevey Corps

i dont follow these threads because they are nasty and full of redditors so i cant know. plus saying nigger is an offense newfriend

TRULY BASED

AOT tactics admin is really /ourguy/.

>They cannot possible see themselves in the shoes of another race and how they think,its not even relevant in their eyes
Speaking as a chinkfag, I really don't see the benefit to this kind of thinking and as far as I can tell it's this mentality which has severely damaged the modern West.

I am who I am, and cannot change the circumstances of my birth. I am of the Han race and could never be any other. How then could it possibly be relevant to anything to see myself in the shoes of another race?

The whites are exhorted to think things like 'oh what if I was a Somalian refugee,' or 'oh what if I were born in Haiti.' But they are NOT Somalians refugees, nor Haitians. They are whites. So what's the point?

Its an emotional argument used on whites to get them to accept refugees and immigrants
Thats why china is gonna out live western countries
They don't give a shit about anyone but the Chinese

Based

I still want for it to be revealed that he's in on Eren's actual plan just like Yelena was in on Zeke's and helped him string along Yelena and Zeke.

Literally all other races think whites are cucks.

Not really, Historia had the most impact on her own character when Ymir was still there, ever since she left she is now basically no better than a child that's being controlled by her "elders". The baby is her means of escaping this fate so until then we don't really see much of Historia but rather, a convenient Reiss heir for our good guys.

What developed was the Reiss plotline and royal influence on the titans and the walls, not Chirsta herself.

where were you when yelena was CONFIRMED the thickest girl in all of snk?

Attached: Screenshot (342).png (795x619, 413K)

madhouse or production IG are the only suitable answers. everyone knows the anime will make them money, so a good company will want to get the licenses

This is the bear from Eren's (anime) dream. Why aren't you people paying attention to the toys in this series?

Attached: bear.png (949x476, 1.09M)

Literally a big part of the Uprising arc was about how Historia learned that she should live by herself and not only to gain the approval of others, I do not see how that is not a character development

For reference.

Attached: toys.png (1584x752, 1.04M)

I didn't have any strong opinions about Armin until pretty recently, but lately I've realized that most of the times I see him, he's in some state of distress. It's really getting on my nerves. Yeah I get that you're an easily-startled pussy. How long before he stops staring in horror at everything and just gets a good cold thousand yard stare?

Attached: x10.png (167x305, 68K)

Annie when?

Attached: Annie_Leonhart_character_image.png (844x844, 1.45M)

>madhouse
Their cgi is even worse than the colossals from this season

Eh?

Well, I don't think whites are cucks. I think most whites are good people who want to do the right thing.

The way I see it, the problem is when whites are presented with a hypothetical, their heads kind of float off into the clouds. Then they get the hypothetical confused with reality, and they end up deriving morality and even courses of action from the hypothetical. But because these morals and courses of actions have no basis in reality, they often end up being harmful to the whites.

You're the one making it seem one-dimensional. Eren clearly can put himself in the shoes of Marleyans, but he's Eldian so he will fight for his own people. Not because they're all inherently good or better, but because they're his people and loved ones. It's not about blind nationalism, I'm sure many people like SnK's later arcs because they show tribalism is natural and necessary for self-preservation.
No matter what they do, eldians are people who turn into monsters. No matter how good they treat others the majority will always fear and want them extinct. But surviving can't be wrong, so they're going to do it anyway.

EM CONFIRMED

Kill or be killed. People who have tough time getting this live sheltered lives.

>it's arrogant to assume a single person knows what's best for a group
The redditor here assumes they group knows best and therefore is guilty of the same by assuming so.

Democracy gets nothing done, any notable period in time was pushed by a dictator, good and bad.

I still believe that it is the room of the baby of Historia

when does the volume cover come out?

Whites greatest weakness is our empathy
Its the reason we're being replaced in europe
Jews exploited that empathy

Stop having sex.

Attached: 1533922631380.png (649x653, 438K)

That's what so great about their dilemma. Armin literally said it himself, they didn't have any other choice. It's going to be so interesting to see how this ends.

Attached: 42.jpg (1066x1600, 573K)

Sorry brother, children are the future

Attached: 1559999792460.jpg (1104x689, 195K)

Oral and anal are fine

>Btw /pol/ > shipfaggotry
No, not really. This generals are sinking to a new level now that the twist was revealead to the normalfags.

Back to tumblr shiptard

What if zeke had sex? Would it fix him?

Anyone here have AoT 2 on PS4? I want to know if it's MP is completely dead so I can play it on PC instead when they release that expansion.

>tfw humiliation of being caged like a bird in Yea Forums because of IP range bans that others caused on Yea Forums

Is Boyega ABE's guy? He even got to impregnate the Queen.

Attached: based.jpg (901x1300, 651K)

EHCHAD

Basado

Fuckin niggers
Im pro marely now

>And for Eren I am guessing Mikasa, since Mikasa has always tried to help
Even Annie was more useless, let alone Historia.
Mankasa? I protect you with my genes but I can't give you a good advice to save my life. Get real

Grim Reminder

Attached: Awb7KM6.png (703x508, 564K)

I have only a vague understanding of the story beats to expect in the coming weeks, and we've only been given the briefest glimpse of Attack on Titan's secret history, but I would not be the first to point out that even these scant few scenes are walking the razor's edge of thematic appropriateness. So much of Attack on Titan's imagery and themes has been built around a brand of imperialism adopted by the Japanese in the First and Second World Wars that the series has long been scrutinized for straying into glorification of a sensitive history. (It caused no small amount of controversy for Hajime Isayama when it was revealed that Dot Pixis was modeled after a Japanese Naval Officer from WWI who perpetuated war crimes against other Asian nations, such as China and Korea.)

The issue that is now bound to cause many to exclaim “What the hell, Attack on Titan!?” is how it frames Grisha (and presumably, all of the Titan Shifters who hail from his homeland). The Holocaust allegory is both undeniable and incredibly volatile, because one could see it an easy comparison between Titans, which are horribly deformed flesh-eating monsters in innocuous human skin, and the Jewish people. If this was the extent of Attack on Titan's appropriation of Holocaust imagery, it would indeed be reprehensible. I can't think of how any story could recover from taking the victims of the most horrifying genocide in recent memory and reframing them as the villains. If that were the case, Attack on Titan's heroes would be re-aligned as the “virtuous” soldiers of an Imperial Army, using their might to fight for their homeland's survival against an allegorical cabal of deceitful monstrous invading foreigners – there's a word for that ideology, and it's fascism.

Dumb dyke

useful*

I'm not liking this worldbuilding.
Also how do Eldians even work? They're all the ancestors of Ymir and possible titans, but only the first nine of Ymir's subjects can be intelligent? So only as many as nine intelligent titans can exist at any given time? Then if one of them were to die, without another Eldian eating them, the power is reborn into a random Eldian. But that wouldn't completely work with the Coordinate because only a Reiss can make full use of it.
I'm not fully caught up on the manga yet, but is it explained how Marley got control of 7/9 special titans? Marleans can't become titans, so did they win the titan war with Eldian traitors?

Attached: 0086-003.jpg (1012x377, 169K)

Sure there is the obvious militaristic imagery, and Nazi Germany allegories, but snk isn't just that. As mentioned before in this thread, there's many other themes that contradict with each other in snk. Isayama just likes history.

>Also how do Eldians even work?
Money lending.

why not just read the manga more slowly instead of shitposting?

Attached: 1556899615866.jpg (810x1080, 337K)

Did Grisha's sister lose virginity before or after death?

>inb4 during

The Jew thing is a meme.
It feels more like a religious or philosophical commentary to me.
>Ymir offers fruit to a devil in exchange for power
>creates a master race that reshapes the continent
>civilization falls due to social degradation and internal strife
>the king tries to break the cycle through self-exile
>the lesser race becomes the new masters and metes out punishment on the old masters and their descendants
>old masters plot to punish the new masters as the cycle continues
The nationalistic militarism in the series is just part of an overarching theme that one needs to become monstrous to survive in a monstrous world.

I read chapter 86 three times, but I'm still not completely sure about everything. It was a fucking loredump.

Where are you at? Some of this stuff gets answered in the next arc.

Next season, anime only.

Attached: 5.jpg (1066x1600, 583K)

New thread in 3

But the twist wasn't revealed to the normies. All they know is there's a couple of kids, a security gate, and a dirigible. The real meat of the twist comes next week.

Why the fuck is he emerging out of the very top of the head and not the nape?

I don't doubt it, but I still think it's important. Even Xaver's child's room made some implications. Namely, that there was a (war)hammer in play, and that someone would be made into a fool/clown (Zeke).

Attached: SNK_114_037.jpg (2037x3056, 2.18M)

Because Isayama can't draw.

I've yet to read 87. It's mostly the mechanics of titan powers that has me confused. I'd previously thought that there was a whole range of them as the armor bottle seemed to imply. The fact that Ymir's power is split up into 9 intelligent titans threw me for a loop. Then there's that line about the 9 powers being reborn randomly if not transferred yet all converging at the Coordinate. It feels inconsistent with the point about only Reiss members being able to alter memories. Also I don't get why that is the Founding Titan. The name implies that titan was a progenitor when the real progenitor was Ymir.
Maybe I'm overthinking this.

That's just the greasy jew who always loses his shit when someone says Marley = Israel. It's doubly hilarious because the guy who made the post relating Eldia and Japan BTFO'd everyone the other day.

I came to say this but it was already said.

animenewsnetwork.com/review/attack-on-titan/episode-56/.147707

At least link the source.

It's OK, user. It's not a life requirement to understand everything in a manga of all things. There's way more important shit to be worried over. I got it after first read years ago and then forgot details and then had to reread. Besides, if you overthink any work of fiction, it always makes no sense in the end. And yes the most mysterious is the Founding Titan. That's intentional, because it's got plot-breaking super-powers which was why it nerfed in the first place.

Don't worry, your culture is young and naive, you'll grow up in time

>diaper

I know this is from some dumb ANN reviewer but I still don't know how anyone sees Grisha and his people who are the supposed Jews being obviously oppressed and come to the conclusion that they will turn into the main enemies, of which most are braindead, and the characters we have been following so far are the oh so evil nationalists. Not to mention that the guy starting the narration is the fucking father of the main character.

>Marley = Israel
How?

Attached: 1540963453871.jpg (534x460, 101K)

I first heard the theory from something posted on resetera. Why anyone would put stock in anything posted there is beyond me.

He climbed

If you want the pure mechanics, then...

A girl named Ymir obtained the power of the titans through some unknown means, becoming an intelligent titan shifter. 13 years after obtaining this power, she died, and her titan power was split into 9 pieces, each going to one of 9 inheritors, who then became shifters, each with a unique power.

The 9 inheritors, using their titan power, conquered the surrounding regions and built the First Eldian Empire. At the same time they were conducting 'titan research' and at some point they developed a technological ability to grant additional powers to shifters which their titan would not normally have, i.e. hardening or superheated.

When any given shifter dies, their titan power is sent via P A T H S to the next Eldian to be born. However, if their spinal fluid is consumed by another titan at around the same time they die, this creates a P A T H instead to the titan which devoured them, and that titan inherits their shifter power instead of some random.

This again?
>brainwash a race of anglos into killing their own kin and going extinct as payment for colonialism and 17 centuries of ethnic cleansing
>meanwhile practice ethnic purity tests themselves
>demonize these people as animals and attack the founder of their Church/Religion
>use this race to get military power and fight their wars in the middle east
>when countries start catching up to them militarily and getting sick of their shit, let a massive attack happen and then frame the race they've been exploiting for generations as mustache-twirling villains
There is no better modern-day parallel to Marley than the state of Israel. But the series is about post-war Japan.

Attached: 1559682369026.png (638x456, 408K)

In all honesty, Isayama modeling Pixis after a prominent Japanese war figure means almost nothing. He's been building up Paradis as this bizarre militaristic nation that has no concept of the outside world only to turn it on its head. Even people who see "white guilt" in this series probably misappropriate Japan's war-guilt that's misattributed onto Isayama. This series shows no glory in nationalism and anyone who fails to realize that seriously needs to reread at a slower pace. Overall, this series is meant to show that time and time again, war is not a good thing, and there's no real glory or heroism in it.

Attached: SNK_0092-034.jpg (1067x1600, 543K)

In the top panel I think that slightly thicker line in the nape is supposed to be the hole he came out of

They can hook thunder spears to it and he's never single-handedly killed a pure titan anyways.

Fair I see that now

I don't really see what that has to do with anything when the APODM doesn't allow for the same range of spatial awareness that hip-mounted ODM does. I'm still scared for him.

Attached: 1559867638360.jpg (194x251, 34K)

ok

Attached: 1544050235383.gif (2048x2048, 1.46M)

I hope Armin washes his hands next chapter

Are there really more blindspots with the AP gear or does their position just change?

>post music for when Zeke gets betrayed
>youtube.com/watch?v=AF8Ww4G7QZI

Attached: 1551936616993.jpg (1055x1169, 774K)

The point of focus is inline with the arm. The mention this during the cave scene in Uprising. Your focus must be inline with where you're pointing unlike regular ODMG where your upper body can pivot against where your waist is pointed.

...if you're anything other than a Horus-worshiping Egyptian or a Marduk-worshiping Akkadian, please receive my scornful chortle.

Hahahahaha.

Attached: dangerous.jpg (1280x720, 128K)

That does sounds dangerous for titans but it's not like he can wear both.

what killed the hype?

Do Gabi and Falco serve a narrative purpose or do they exist for the sake of "lol people aren't evil if you get to know them let's open all our borders and fuck border hoppers because kids are the future"

The second one. You can leave now.

>121 ip means hype is dead

just want 'em to be ok lads

Attached: 75147380_p7.jpg (1852x1654, 1.02M)

They're dead, user. Dead as dreams.

>The second one.
Gotta vomit in a bucket now thanks

I get that and it's great that you're catching on to one of the few actual pairings in the show, but the longer you keep posting this shit the more Floch/Hange and Boyega/Hange shit will flood the threads.

>J-just like you guys
>you guys had to come destroy our home despite we didn't even know anything outside the walls existed, uh-hu
I hate Armin so goddamn much. Can Eren eat him already, please? Isayama?

Hange is his tea.

let the fujos seethe impotently all they want

You're right. So... what does it mean?
Can't it just be a coincidence?

>The bear is wearing a diaper and a scarf
This means Mikasa will be crippled and have to wear diapers for the rest of her life.

IT WAS THE JEWS ALL ALONG!!!

Attached: Kek.png (567x600, 540K)

Is this the power of anime only?

He's right though. Four indoctrinated kids were sent to the island full of titans and people capable of fighting titans because Marley is militaristic, genocidal, and ignorant of reality. He would have known that from getting his titan and those memories as well as just paying attention to the mission the invading titans were sent to complete. The whole point of SnK is that people are selfish, power corrupts, and violence is inevitable.

Is this the power of anime only with white guilt?

Yes

Attached: 8A367AA1-74B3-4B51-81B9-3EDDB53DE1A8.jpg (186x272, 18K)

twins?

Attached: 8953443D-F7C5-4F3E-A859-68FA0E0BD3E3.jpg (369x406, 69K)

Fucking secondaries and newfags

fuck you

>Boyega/Hange
Don't you mean big based nigger and Hisu?

Attached: GfH15q1afsq.png (894x1023, 779K)

Face blindness.

What's going to be the big message that SNK is trying to tell?

Yelena is Armin's mom that survived the shooting down of her ballon, she was stranded in the ocean until Zeke saved her, she also got amnesia

'Children are the future'

Attached: BREED.png (492x760, 382K)

No good and bad, everything is grey, etc.

reproduce

>it's not like he can wear both.
Only Mikasa and (I think)manlet wear both sets.

Attached: 32.jpg (1066x1600, 557K)

EH bros

Attached: sga.jpg (1016x1053, 184K)

>So... what does it mean?
Honestly, I'm still not sure. I figured the dog doll was supposed to represent Mikasa in those scenes, but since the bear is wearing a scarf I can't be sure. Either way, I think it's someone is following Eren's influence without second guessing what his true objective is.

In the end it's going to be seen as a big nationalist propaganda manga.
Isayama is holding until the end to go full imperialistic japan though, but rest assured that it will come

How much does maneuver gear weigh? I imagine that only Ackermans can withstand that much weight with their retard strength.

Abe wants people to make children so they can be wage slaves and pay for the welfare of all the old dying japs like him.

SnK repudiates the kind of ideologies that lead people to using their children for their own goals and burdening them with problems they caused.

Probably not that much. I imagine the thunderspears are most of their sortie weight and balance but even then, Mikasa can carry at least four on each arm. I think regular soldiers can carry at least one thunderspear on each arm at the minimum.

Attached: 40-41.png (1810x1300, 676K)

how tall is the beast titan?

Attached: 592F46D8-7F98-433E-B3C7-BD9C3C47DCE5.jpg (242x399, 33K)

Very tall.

Attached: 1524537948105.jpg (772x1154, 718K)

Fight

Eh... no offense, but I wouldn't expect a Westerner like you to understand filial duty.

The case of Eren demonstrates that it's also perfectly valid for the son to accept by his own will the burden his father left to him and carrying them into the future.

David Production

I dont get it.

TATAKAE
TATAKAE

>Abe wants people to make children so they can be wage slaves and pay for the welfare of all the old dying japs like him.
You fucking retard. If native populations don't reproduce you end up in hell. The top 1% of the top 1% will always live in Elysium but normal people will get plunged into a fucking black/muslim/whoredom hellscape if this happens. Bless Abe for any efforts he makes to prevent this.

Basically is a parallel universe where the axis are inverted upside down, for this reason africa is full of white people, europe is full of black people etcc.... While madagascar is substitute by paradis, an artificial island created with the power of the titans.
In this world there isn't (at least for the reader) a global religion outside from the "devilish" ymir's cult (and this is understandable, since an entire race of people able to turn into monsters is a undeniable proof of the existence of ymir and her powers).
This actual situation is probably caused by the presence of the eldian empire (which existed not for 2000 years like marley propaganda say, but probavly lasted for like 750 years, since in my headcanon, the year zero coincide with the foundation of the eldian empirw).