Kemono Friends

Apparently there's been an official lore dump or something at a recent event.

Apparently Kyururu is a boy and S2 Kaban is probably not S1 Kaban.

Attached: 1554522649092.jpg (247x286, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/S0ZM7JU0
files.catbox.moe/8bi68o.webm
eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=年前
files.catbox.moe/nb53qy.webm
twitter.com/di_do_di_do/status/1137557875205726208
twitter.com/di_do_di_do/status/1137605643748044801
twitter.com/di_do_di_do/status/1137642082053451776
twitter.com/di_do_di_do/status/1137659515740942336
twitter.com/kaede_p330/status/1137694238626287617
streamable.com/oer1y
twitter.com/kemurikusa/status/1138008112399470593
pre.sega-net.jp/regist?cid=kemono_friends&lang=ja
twitter.com/nanasidatta_618/status/1137651794325123073
twitter.com/mitsumotocs
youtube.com/watch?v=xETtS-gIPzg
may.2chan.net/b/src/1560226334647.mp4
8card.net/p/hosoyanobuyuki
tv-tokyo.co.jp/kaisha/pdf/190514_TX組織.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=qbKvNkWBDkQ
youtube.com/watch?v=A6QNpcnl6DY
youtube.com/watch?v=JrO17ZRrRNQ&t=200s
kemono-friendsch.com/archives/84844
kemono-friendsch.com/archives/84860
files.catbox.moe/mrx89r.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=Fyqg6WLDng0
youtu.be/7Ur3MNrRDWk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Kyururu is a boy
Is that what the prickfag said to justify the failure of KF2 while still pretending that Kemurikusa doesn't exist?

>Is that what the prickfag said
No, that's what Mine said.

STOP IT

From multiple source so some repeats and conflicts.
>2000 years have either passed at some point between the original app, KF1, or KF2. There's a lot of conflicting reports, but most are saying that it's between KF1 and KF2, as previously touched upon by NumaP.
>Kyururu's true identity is a copy of a human created by the Cerulean Queen after humans went extinct. His purpose is to be the Messenger that connects Friends together.
> Beasts are "failed" Friends, who have a humanoid form but a 100% animal mind. They have between 1/5 to 1/10 of the lifespan of a normal Friend. They can never turn into normal Friends.
> Human-type Friends like Kaban grow with age. Over time, Kaban will grow to resemble Mirai more and more. If she tries to stop growing or attempts suicide, then she will cease to exist.
> 2000 years ago at Japari Park, Serval and Caracal met a boy who liked drawing pictures
> That boy was eaten by a Cerulean. Serval and Caracal fought to save him, but the Cerulean was too strong and also ate Serval.
> From within the beast, Serval went wild and evolved into a posteriority-type Beast. Caracal manages to defeat the Cerulean, but both Serval and boy have lost their memories, then Serval devolves back into a normal animal.
> The amnesiac and comatose boy was put into a pod (the one seen in KF2E1) together with his sketchbook.
> Years later Serval becomes a Friend again and meets Kaban. KF1 happens.
> Serval loses her memories after KF1 (no explanation). Kaban starts researching Ceruleum for related? reasons.
> KF2 happens
> 5 designs of Kaban were shown as an example of the 5 stages of Human-type Friend growth. KF1's was Stage 2, Manga cover's was Stage 3, and KF2's was Stage 4.
> Same thing about Human-type Friends ceasing to exist if they reject their own growth.
> The bodies of Human-type Friends are extremely unstable because they're irregular existences. Kaban subconsciously stays in Japari Park because of a certain person's strong will.

Attached: 1550930060425.jpg (1440x900, 962K)

Mine, I mean Kyururu, is the chosen one who is a 100% human clone born from a cerulean queen's egg to be a force that brings friends together. And the original human they're a clone of was a boy who was friends with Serval before she met Kaban. Kaban meanwhile has endured endless suffering for 2000 years and is slowly losing herself to becoming Mirai. If she tries to resist this change she will die. Also it's canon that after leaving the park at the end of season 1 they ended up in cerulean buttfuck island where there was nothing but hordes of angry ceruleans.

- KF2 takes place in Central, 2000 years later. Some other stuff here about the other islands/regions that's probably irrelevant.
- Some art shown of the events of 2000 years ago were shown. After the drawing shown at the end of KF2?
- The base boy human used to make Kyururu was eaten by the Queen
- Serval and Caracal can't beat the queen because they can't use Harmony (need 5 Friends)
- Serval becomes a posteriority-type Beast and saves the boy, but turns back into a normal animal. This is the second time that Mirai loses her friend.
- The pod in KF2E1 is actually the Cerulean Queen's egg. Kyururu is a copy of a Human that she made.
- The original lab was abandoned and a new one built underground
- The Serval seen (heard) in the recording watched in KF1 was the 3rd generatoin Serval
- Kyururu's eyes are like that because the Queen designed them to have a balance of RGB by including sunlight (B) (i dunno what this means). He's not colorblind and doesn't have heterochromia.
- Kyururu is the first human (a perfect copy) created by the Cerulean Queen after humanity's extinction. The original Kyururu was originally attacked by the Queen during a trip to the park with his family. His soul was copied in the process, and the original boy was saved and lived out the rest of his life in peace, and is long dead by the time KF2 starts. Kyururu is 100% human and not a Cerulean.
- When designing KF2 Kaban, they weren't sure whether or not she would be the same person as KF1 Kaban. Left it up to the KF2 makers.
- The Sandstar Tower (seen in the background of the KF2 promo image) is the necrosis form of a Cerulean who attempted to chase after Friends who evacuated the park on a space shuttle

Attached: 1559880787001.jpg (1064x1596, 337K)

We shouldn't be having so many threads so close together
Nope, it's official.

- After humanity vanished, he was the first human that the Cellien Queen produced (a perfectly restorated copy). In the past, he was a boy who was attacked by the Queen while on a family vacation. Because she only copied his heart, the boy safely returned back home, living together with his family until he passed away of old age. He's purely human, and is not a Cellien.
- Kyururu's eyes are caused by them taking in the light of the sun (blue) when the Cellien Queen revived them, resulting in its unbalanced RGB color scheme. There aren't any problems with his vision, and they aren't hetero-chromatic.
- After S2, Kyururu rides a bicycle (Dahon EE22-D3 16inch tyre). He is assuming the position of Friends Messenger. The one who connects Friends with each other.
- The original Kyururu has natural hair (possibly black).
- It seems the original Kyururu liked the color blue.
- Kyururu's father is an outdoors man, he’s the one who gave Kyururu his vest. Kyururu and his mother's opinion about this vest is not good (after all it's hot wearing it inside the house).
- It is said Kyururu's mother is not a very detailed person and is always doing something roughly. She’s the one who cut Kyururu’s bangs so it will not obstruct his vision while drawing.
- Kyururu bought his sketchbook from Kemono Friends merchandise store. It seems he already has 2 or 3 at home.

>The Gokoku Region that Kaban, Serval, and Boss sailed to at the end of KF1 was a no-man's-land riddled with Ceruleans.
> Kaban's growth as a Human Friend was shown. KF1 was stage 2, Manga was stage 3, KF2 is stage 4
> Human Friends cease to exist if they reject their growth.
> Human Friends' bodies are unstable.
> Kaban is bound to Japari Park due to her origin.
> Kaban would eventually overwritten into a clone of Mirai, hence the hair color change
> KF2 Kaban could have been a different person from KF1, but the guys behind KF2 made the final choice.
> KF2 takes place in Central, 2000 years later.
> Serval and Caracal can't beat the Queen, so Serval saves the boy by becoming a Beast.
> Kyururu's pod in ep1 was the Cerulean Queen's egg. Kyururu is a 100% Human clone.
> Kyururu is a human clone created by the Cerulean Queen after humanity's extinction.
> He is actually 100% Human.
> Kyururu's eyes are not heterochromic, designed by Queen to have a balance of RGB by including sunlight (original poster didn't know the meaning)
> Kyururu is a copy of the original boy's soul. The original boy was saved and lived a full life long before KF2.
> The Sandstar Tower (pic related) is the necrosis form of a Cerulean that chased Friends who evacuated into space.
>2000 year timeskip between S1 and S2 confirmed
>Beasts will never get better, and are failed Friends. They will die from short lifespans as animals in cute girl bodies.

Attached: 8e5e40902f67f5c4425d93bc03a671df.jpg (1000x1475, 792K)

pastebin.com/S0ZM7JU0

Here's the Kemono Friends subreddit sanctioned "correct translation" of the information pieces we got. The original post has links to images I'm too lazy to share so you can go find them on your own.

>boy
Dropped.

hahahahahha
poor poor /u/fags
denied even this shitty excuse for MC

Said boy is the only human and male and also is supposed to unite the Freinds and repopulate humanity.
So ultimate harem anime.

>2000 years
What the fug

We have known the 2000 year thing for months now. It was mention back in April by the creators.

Attached: Eternal reoccurrence.jpg (1113x9442, 2.42M)

>this is a boy
Really?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kemono Friends S2 - 07 [720p].mkv_snapshot_06.12_[2019.02.25_15.26.53].jpg (1280x720, 119K)

>now even /u/fags won't be able to find a way to defend this
Even though I hate this new canon, at least it's a little funny.
Yes, and Mine's dream is for him to connect his dick to your Friendfu

Attached: 1554313449067.png (390x511, 160K)

Ultimate harem anime where the protagonist is a trap.
Actually no traps have more femininity, not really sure what I would consider him.

It's not that they can never, it's that they usually don't
Also they form in the absence of humans or other friends

I really need to refine the bullets.
They were just direct quotes as they were dumped its why they are such as mess.
Need to incorporate the discord stuff as well.

Is this written by Hideo Kojima

I'm a little confused. I remember people bitching that Tatsuki wanted Kaban to be a boy initially but Mine wouldn't let him. Now instead Mine makes a boy character. The fuck is up with that? Or maybe that info is complete bogus that came about from the post 9/25 shitflinging, but still it's kind of weird.

Attached: A5B93028-FAD6-4067-8A21-2B0951DD2947.jpg (661x1700, 152K)

We live in a park...

Attached: Kemono's rise UP.png (1920x1080, 1.84M)

The amount of Kaban suffering is cartoonish and I thought S2 is bad to her.
>It's her fault she got Serval killed pointless because that island at the end of S1 was an empty Cerulean infested hellhole.
>Humanity is extinct and she can't leave the park because the Mirai part of traps her there.
>She is slowly losing herself to become overwritten into Mirai.
>If she tries to stop becoming Mirai she dies if she falls to despair and tries to kill herself she dies.
>She has to watch the male Kyururu sleep with her Serval while she can do nothing but die or disappear.
Considering the amount of suffering I would say Gen Urobuchi but the butchers writing is much better.

Attached: 1554564404884.jpg (502x967, 145K)

Make a girl in anime, retcon her to be a boy later with some cheap lore seeing Tatsuki made a harem anime with a boy and it sold better than KF2, the staff again didn't learn anything why people disliked KF2 and loved KF1 especially for Kaban which they made now a complete joke and cuckold intentionally.
Wow lads, the people behind this must be indeed true morons when they decided to shit completely on last people who supported them.

I'm so fucking disgusted by this.

Don't dump
inaccurate pasta, dumbass

>2000 years later
>1980's tier diesel tractor with bossu upgrades still in use
Ok

I don't understand
It's not that she's becoming Mirai, it's that she's slowly begging

One thing I noticed that was interesting:
>Seal Brown, Chestnut, and White Horse had there designs altered to have a Japari Logo instead of the JRA logo
This means the JRA is probably no longer working with Kadokawa after their attempt to pin the blame of copyright violation on the JRA short as reasoning for Tatsuki getting fired.

Slowly beginning to look more like Mirai

Attached: 4D8DA65E-BC79-4708-B419-548C8E8508EF.jpg (661x944, 68K)

No one is going to claim this shit is well written, internally consistent or makes sense.

More /ss/ art then?

It just keeps getting more pathetic.

I remember people accurately guessing at the time passed since the park was abandoned in season 1 from looking at the state of disrepair on all the buildings. Now we get this.

I think this is proof that it's better just to leave things a mystery.

Probably shitflinging from that time and the fact that there's a tomboy in the guidebooks, though that design wasn't even made by Tatsuki. Otherwise it's just baseless rumors.
>Kemurikusa
>a harem anime
It is pretty stupid though, seeing Mine try to make some shitty attempts at copying Tatsuki to see if they can make sales while trying to destroy the character he made.
Ky***** is one of the few characters I'd never want to see in /ss/

Season 1 was more detail oriented and thought out with enough unexplained.
S2 and the Mine lore is what made everything start clashing.

Ky***** is one of the few characters I'd never want to see.
Fixed it for you

All these lore read like Metal Gear Solid 4 script
>Clone versus "Perfect" Clone
>Aging & Shortened Life Span Boogaloo
>KEMONODIE

>The Big Black Cellien on the final episode of S1 are based on LB II.
>Big Black Cellien
>BBC
Kaban had to stop the BBC and only manged to defeat it by knowing they can't swim.

God what the fuck.
Im all up for lore and stuff but let it die. Please they're embarrassing themselves even more than when they fired Tatsuki. Now they are trying to make kyururu this god-like important character and kaban nothing.

Attached: 118.png (390x390, 208K)

wrong quote meant

They picked the died 2000 ago and him being reborn to unite the friends to make him Jesus.

Revealing mysteries and details about a setting is perfectly fine as long as you don't let people like Mine do it or explain too much.
It's almost amazing how much they're fucking it up and trying to ruin everything for everyone who enjoyed KF

Both are better writers than that.

>A boy
Eww.

Not all boys are bad, user. Though Ky***** is clearly a piece of shit that was made to destroy KF so please continue hating him

Attached: 1554003547913.jpg (900x881, 84K)

>[1] Could be translated as either "The setting of KF2 takes place after year 2000, following the incident in Park Central" or "The setting of KF2 takes place 2000 years after the incident in Park Central", though the former translation is more likely.
>[2] Could be translated as either "the pre-year 2000 incident" or "the incident from 2000 years ago".
They claim to have 4 translators check this info dump but this part is still uncertain, was the original writing that vague?

hell yeah, back into touhou business

The weak shall fear the strong

Attached: 010.png (616x562, 616K)

>Apparently Kyururu is a boy

Attached: 12742080.png (232x501, 73K)

No rape man, don't do it. He's not worth it

Whats it mean

Attached: D8jka83VsAAt637.jpg (661x1700, 140K)

>not wanting rape man to destroy the monster

>reddit: the nips heard it wrong and Yea Forums mistranslated it. Only we have correct info!
>they post exactly the same thing as everyone else plus start doubting the 2000 years thing

They have doubted the 2000 years thing before, this is why they still are arguing over it.
To me, the most reasonable explanation is that 2000 years is from the Nexon game to Season 2, with the Season 1 to Season 2 period being a tiny fraction of that. This sounds reasonable and should have made everyone happy, but it doesn't.

Hippo farted and that poor girl died

Some kanji I don't know but it seems to be related to the rumor that human Friends can disappear by meeting their original, though I think anons said that was fake. BRAP kills her and Kaban is saved.
It's hilarious, everyone has been saying the same things and now even the person they sent is saying it's true.

>this whole thread
>this entire franchise
>the last twenty-one months of my life

Attached: 155924679128.jpg (2560x1440, 185K)

Brap-chan...

Honestly I don't think it even matters much. It doesn't sound that bad by itself.

Why the fuck would you do this to me? THIS IS NOT TANOSHII.

Attached: 1546831491729.jpg (326x326, 18K)

S2 does not exist

I don't know who to blame for everything that is happening, at first everyone blamed was the "massive blocker" Kimura for how bad KF2 was, but it seems that he was just a peon without his own criteria, then this Mine, which would be the mastermind behind all the bad ideas of KF, and also kadokawa, who sought the excuse of copyright to expel Tatsuki, but did they do it on their own initiative? I don't think Mine has so much power to cause Kadokawa to lose two valuable collaborations like Nissin and JRA.

Attached: 1518859387767.png (1000x905, 302K)

Professor where did Kaban go?
Kaban... Kaban had a hard life she just need time to rest.

Attached: Sad Kaban.jpg (1295x5447, 3.04M)

>I pray it does not happen like this.
I hope he is okay.

Attached: KF2 doesn't exist.png (850x1200, 828K)

>I don't think Mine has so much power to cause Kadokawa to lose two valuable collaborations like Nissin and JRA.
I wouldn't be surprised if Nissin and JRA quit after being thrown under the bus in Kadokawa's explanation of Tatsuki's firing - as it was not clear if the document was referring to the ad videos Tatsuki had made, or to episode 12.1 specifically, at first.
>I don't know who to blame for everything that is happening
At this point everyone - Mine, Kimura, Kadokawa's executives, Age Global Networks, TV Tokyo, the KFP committee as a whole - has messed up, somehow.

>if she falls to despair and tries to kill herself she dies.
If I kill myself I die too

Mine came up with the monster so he's definitely not innocent.

Do you think the following production company would have created a better second season?

Attached: numbers.jpg (480x270, 22K)

Just watch kemurikusa and just forget s2 ever happened. Kadokawa doesnt even deserve recognition.

I just keep rewatching the first season twice a year, or so. I can't get over it; Kemurikusa is probably great too, but I miss the aura of Japari Park.

I don't think it's just one person to blame, and that there are multiple influences, especially depending on things like the connections Mine has within KDKW, how the higher ups in KDKW felt about Tatsuki wanting more control and how that relates to the KF bible Mine has, and more. Nissin seems to follow Tatsuki so it's likely JRA and they decided to cut ties after what happened. With what has been going on though, it's clear there's a lot of hatred and jealousy. It's even worse if the rumor that KDKW tried getting Tatsuki back but influential people prevented this is true.
It's less of that and more that she's forced to be happy with her body and mind being changed and her friends forgetting about her or she disappears.

Its the result of corporate fuckery and old business men thinking they know better than the new blood. All the kado execs, mine, and Kimura are responsible for this trash fire. Their petty little stunts to discredit Kaban as a character is only further proof they want to do nothing but be petty and feel like they are in charge. I hope the franchise tanks even harder now. Children in wise old men clothes.

Attached: D8igyFlU0AEBHaO.jpg (880x1808, 207K)

What?

you might literally have autism

Rin is so cute holy shit

>Not knowing moonrunes is autism

That's completely understandable. It really is great though, and even with the different direction for themes and story it has some of the same charming aspects. It helped me a lot, especially with forgetting about S2

Attached: 1555736331846.jpg (578x700, 112K)

he says "umm"
if you still can't get it from that then you literally do have it

>Um...
There, it's translated now.

I just made sure to never watch Season 2. But I can't forget about my dashed hopes and dreams. I want a fandom to enjoy again...

>There's people who unironically has Ky**** has their husbando

Attached: file.png (1144x1293, 1.81M)

Tatsuki is proving that he can consistently make quality works, you should give him a chance and see how you like it. Even though he's asleep right now and it will probably take a while for him to make something new, all the stuff he's been making has been great. Try it, maybe it will help.
>somewhere, there are people who actually like Mine's creation and are perfectly fine with the fact that Ky*****cifer will kill Kaban and fuck their Friendfu

Attached: 1556748825699.jpg (395x279, 37K)

>tfw disgusted but can't help but laugh at /u/fags who used KF as a shitposting tool for months.
It's a mixed feeling

Attached: 1522862199493.png (400x521, 127K)

He wasn't even a good trap.
He doesn't even have a good personality.
Why?

Attached: 1554443708511.gif (345x230, 859K)

No. You don't understand.
I'm fundamentally uncreative and rely on other people's works to create things of my own. This is why I can't get over Kemono Friends - it's one of those unicorn universes I enjoy.

touhou always wins baby

Worse he is going to fuck Kaban on all levels.

Attached: 1560046318165.png (874x1240, 521K)

I don't understand at all, but good luck finding another thing you enjoy then user.
>makes Kaban a mother
>ditches her to "connect" with all the Friends
>Kaban falls into despair and disappears while Ky***** impregnates everyone's Friendfu and creates a giant animal harem
This really is the worst timeline

Attached: 1489634521804.png (297x373, 214K)

I've always wanted to create my own stories. Writing, art, games, whatever. But while I have the technical skillset, I'm not good enough at storytelling or having an imagination, so I end up having to leech, build those stories in an existing universe, or something of the sort. It's like being a creative vampire.

Kaban gets NTR'd
Then she is forced to raise Ky*****'s and Serval's kids.

Attached: 1556356299944.png (193x169, 19K)

Is the joke that the short one is cockblocking them

This show had an amazing OP and ED

Low effort shitpost
files.catbox.moe/8bi68o.webm

Attached: 1554084451111.jpg (900x2000, 89K)

there was a hoax like that where some people said the girl was also Kaban or something like that and that Kaban would disappear as a result, Batta promptly apologized for making a comic based on misinformation a little after.
This info never really came into the Yea Forums threads if I remember well

It was in the first thread but everyone pressed X to doubt and ignored it.

The more reasonable would be 12.1 but that still never got any kind of copyright claim on youtube or nico and if that was truly the case it's still a bad move because he gave it to the fans out of his free time because people wanted more. Punishing him for making the fans happier doesn't sound good in any kind of paper

Na flirting zone I see

Anyone who knows Japanese knows that no one would use 2000年前 in that context. The Discord cult is delusional as always.

I love how people are acting like Batta made some sort of sincere apology.

You don't even need to know Japanese, just have a brain
eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=年前

This read like a really bad fanfiction, donut steel tier fanfiction.

I still can't get over the fact that they actually added a boy. I'm not even an /u/fag.

Attached: 1556912576767.jpg (175x188, 42K)

Yeah it is basically straight up a Hate Fic.
It's pretty funny in a tragic kind of way.

Oh, I sort of get it now. And thanks to how large the possibilities were in KF it was a perfect setting for you? Ganbatte user
The ED shitposts are always great.
files.catbox.moe/nb53qy.webm

I don't really have a problem with that. There must have been plenty of boys and adult males while the park was operating. A boy with a nice personality would've been fine, but Kyururu is just a shitty character in every sense.

Honestly waifufags who feel threatened by a chinese cartoon to the point that they demand that no male exists in that universe are pathetic.

The appeal of all-female casts is that they are all-female.

I don't quite understand it, one of the big appeals of KF was that it was innocent animal girls doing cute things throughout a cool adventure. It feels like a sudden change that tries copying the success of Kemurikusa and Wakaba, though at the same time it makes sense because of how ugly Ky***** was. Either way, suddenly adding a boy that's also Jesus and will fuck all the Friends is a pretty shit decision, and it's clear they don't know what to do with KF

Yeah, I get that you can get a wide and varied cast of cute female characters, but going from that to throw autistic tantrums and crying like a baby because a secondary character is there and happens to be a male is ridiculous

Attached: file.png (1314x1783, 3.02M)

The difference is that the monster is the only male in the entire. The Queen created him in order to preserve the humanity so now he's going to impregnate as many Friends as possible.

>in the entire world

I can't moonspeak so I can't penetrate the layers of irony

based on the info we have gathered on interviews, everything was set up before Kemurikusa aired so it probably has nothing to do. The creative differences theory seem to have taken a bigger push

Well, to be totally fair the rape situation is our meme. He's supposed to be some sort of messenger/emisary that links all the friends togheter, and who knows if that kid will ever grow up to develop secondary sexual characters or will forever remain as an ugly turd.

Attached: file.png (1448x2048, 1.94M)

Yes! Large possibilities, cute cast, friendly universe with potential for many backstories, and an official secondary works policy that I could work with.

>secondary character
You sure about that, buddy?

Attached: 1446866410918.gif (255x255, 330K)

Reminder that the Discord cult actually thinks Kyururu is a cute, likeable, relatable, and well developed protagonist.

Reminder that we know they are essentially Beast versions of Human Friends.

STOP
SOMEONE MAKE KADOKAWA STOP

Oh well, I wasn't reffereing explicitly to KF, but rather exemplify their line of thinking of "if male exists = its automatically bad, I'll drop it and shitpost as much as I can"

Reminder all plebbit and discord tranny discussion goes to

Yeah, with the info about the bible it does feel really likely that the demon was already an idea and Tatsuki didn't like that. Regardless, the way it's presented feels extremely random and stupid. I will never understand why this had to happen.
I see. It sucks how much they killed off with KF. There was so much potential, not only for people like you to be kept busy but also for good storytelling, merch, more support for animals, and a lot of other things that will never happen now.

Attached: 1551892422466.png (158x240, 33K)

I mostly agree. They may be useful for info but aside from that, our discussions should not be centered around them

I Arai-san would of got hurt as well when they hit the no mans land she was always too reckless.

Attached: Fennec Kaban.jpg (1345x7477, 2.04M)

Kemono Friends really had lots of potential as a fan work outlet.
Take the character building. It was trivial to avoid the issue of creating bad original characters: you literally take an animal, existing or extinct, real or imaginary, and turn it into a cute anime girl. Bam! Infinite cast potential! And between all of the franchise's outlets I think we've had what, three hundred different official animal Friends?
Take the worldbuilding. You have a decently sized island out of which only a small fraction was officially presented, bits of lore small enough to be able to mess with them in nearly any direction, and the canon confirmation of there being lots of island regions. Lots of unanswered questions which could go in many directions without feeling fake at all. Reminds me of some Western fanbases in this regard.
Fan content, or even official content, would be really hard to mess up in Kemono Friends. Literally all you have to do is stick to the feel of the universe (which is easy, just make all the characters good-spirited Friends while the universe and inorganic realms are dark and mysterious) and not contradict the canon - whatever you create on top of that, coupled with the above hints and some common writing sense, would probably give for at least slightly enjoyable fanwork.
Which is why it hurts all the more.

Have some healing
twitter.com/di_do_di_do/status/1137557875205726208
twitter.com/di_do_di_do/status/1137605643748044801
twitter.com/di_do_di_do/status/1137642082053451776
twitter.com/di_do_di_do/status/1137659515740942336

Attached: D8i6joIU8AEM7vF@di_do_di_do.jpg (1430x2048, 319K)

Well, we could give them a "present", like rat out them to Kemono-friendsch, so they got a bunch of angry Japanese anons commenting on their subreddit for being called antis and fake news.

The owls are the only thing good Kaban has left in her life.
How long before mine ruins that as well?

Attached: Owl Friends are best Friends.jpg (1003x5701, 1.33M)

Does anyone even bother reading the posts by that guy who thinks he has to spoiler everything?

>and S2 Kaban is probably not S1 Kaban.
how fucking so, HOW?

Attached: 1511974348093.png (844x1070, 472K)

They're worth discussing if they're going around spreading misinformation. Fans deserve to know the truth.

>The Sandstar Tower (seen in the background of the KF2 promo image) is the necrosis form of a Cerulean who attempted to chase after Friends who evacuated the park on a space shuttle
>we will never know the full story about it

Attached: 1525104921150.jpg (372x268, 13K)

Side effects of brap gas.

This is a real person

Attached: Screenshot_20190610-154950~01.png (1433x1313, 655K)

At the very least the guy they sent is able to sort of confirm what we've been hearing, though the rest of them do make it hard to get any actual info with their stupid requirements and supposed list of unreliable sources when they themselves know nothing. Hopefully the one guy who's observing them is able to extract the useful info for us.
>the conflict was lame but I'm used to that so it was better than KF
I don't understand at all

>that fucking hack nailed it before KF2 even aired

Wait. Ain't like everything that gets eaten by Cerulean turns into a girl after being reincarnated?

Attached: 1495576147422.png (938x1000, 319K)

>good screencaps
>Beep!
I mean, they got a point

Attached: 1555186756739.png (1112x1238, 773K)

Based Mine Yoshizaki humiliating and shitting upon unbased Tatsuki.

Except it's a private exhibit

>It's even worse if the rumor that KDKW tried getting Tatsuki back but influential people prevented this is true.
some source about this?

I'm sure he noticed the effort

Attached: 1560155405714.png (923x623, 425K)

That poster is roadrunner. Make sure you bully her.

Attached: 1559174895241.png (1200x681, 1.15M)

Why is this series Warhammer 40k now?

>the rumor
>source

even rumours have to start somewhere

Imagine being a dedicated fan, even after the mess that was season 2, and paying to go see a private exhibition only to be rewarded with this. Whoever's in charge now is a sadist.

Well, KFP, KF2, Mine, Kadokawa, TV Tokyo, AGN have been already humiliated several times:
-They broke the record of worst rated episode on Nicovideo
-Hosoya was removed from all the anime series he was working on and was moved to a different department on TV Tokyo.
-The first volume sold a little more than 400 copies as reported by Oricon, so the drop is currently at 98.88%
-The 1000 yen scandal was so big that they decided to waive the fee and now they will lose several hundreds of thousand of yens with the free bonus discs.

People are still trying to get them busted for the last one, since turning around and saying "whoops it's free now" doesn't make it any less illegal

CEO fleeing from Kadokawa was the greatest victory for me. Everything else is just a bonus.

Attached: 1553355133034.jpg (500x500, 46K)

Much less yen considering no one is buying the Blu rays anyway

I'm not even asking for some confirmed thing, basically that said

From what I remember there weren't really reliable sources, mostly just nips and anons supplying rumors from the nips

at least w40k is (still) enjoyable, unlike this dumpfire

It's a really old one, like in Dec. 2017. Supposedly after being fired, Kadokawa did another meeting with Tatsuki but the negotiation didn't fructificate. About the source, honestly no idea.

Yes, the damage is already done and it is irreversible, so all that is left is to wait and see if the Consumer Affairs Agency decides to take a look to the scandal. Hopefully KFP gets an hefty fine.
Also, the user that did the Reddit post about the exposition should do the same with the 1000 yen scandal.

Oh yeah, they royally fucked Dwango, so a lot of higher ups got demoted or changed of position or give up their job and Dwango became a wholly owned subsidiary of Kadokawa Corporation. It seems something similar happened on TV Tokyo recently with some higher ups being moved here and there and some departments being created a new or renamed.

Well, I calculated a worst case scenario where all the people that bought the first volume would buy all the subsequent volumes and then they would request their bonus discs, so the losses would be close to half a million of yen.

Attached: IMG_20190610_161022.jpg (1473x2048, 286K)

>after the Ky***** crew and Kaban are raped, Fennec will probably be one of the first victims

Attached: 1516835094053.png (1000x1158, 901K)

>the budget for the third season of Kemono Friends is so low, they can no longer afford to give the Friends their clothes

>it's clear they don't know what to do with KF
That's not true at all. Shit writing of this magnitude is because of spite and pettiness, not indecisiveness.

If that wasn't the case, the rewritten plot would've just been boring or at least inoffensive.

So on a scale of 1 to 10 Homuras how much did Kaban, Dog and Amur Tiger individually suffer?

Attached: 73293494_p0.jpg (2339x1414, 1.11M)

.1 Homura's. Ignorance is bliss, they barely recall anything.

Kaban: 0. We don't actually know how much she knows.
Dog: 0. She is willing to wait forever for literally nobody to come, and she's fine with that.
Tiger: 0. She's a beast, not a Friend. She doesn't even know what suffering because she straight up died.

I'm from canada so I'm used to seeing milk in bags.

I don't think it's fair to compare them to characters who time travel and keep repeating mistakes, especially since people can just insert random numbers for the times they went back to make it seem like they've suffered for longer. They all suffered a fair amount though, especially Kaban.
You make a fair point, I definitely should have worded it much differently since Mine and his crew know what they're doing but not how to make KF good, assuming they're even trying to do that

twitter.com/kaede_p330/status/1137694238626287617

Attached: D8nm2buUcAAsun6.jpg (857x1200, 101K)

Attached: D8nm3NvUcAA0hwi.jpg (857x1200, 85K)

Attached: D8nm32IVUAIk_ld.jpg (857x1200, 100K)

>Hosoya was removed from all the anime series he was working on and was moved to a different department on TV Tokyo.
As an Aikatsu fan I want to thank those angry shitposters on twitter who triggered Hosoya. You bastards probably saved a franchise.

Maybe Aikatsu is too far gone

Heh, they really removed the JRA logo on their chest
Guess JRA blacklisted them

Attached: charaTop.png (1070x606, 146K)

That's what they get for throwing their advertising partners under the bus

>Now to the lore part. I want to preface this section with some things before we get onto it. Since the opening of this event there has been a lot of misinformation that been spread throughout both the Japanese fan-base and therefore some of the English speaking parts that talk about KF(Yea Forums, r/anime). It was so bad in the Japanese fan-base that KF fans made a list of users who started and spread misinformation of KF World in attempt to damage the franchise; as well as certain popular artists falling victim to this information and having to apologize in using false information to draw their pictures. Any information you've read outside of this thread has been grossly bastardized, falsified, or both due to using source information from anti-KF sites, users, and image boards.

How delusional can you be?

JRA is literally 15x bigger than Kadokawa and the biggest Horse racing association in the world.
Calling them partners would be underestimating the potential that Kadokawa could have made from them. If only they weren't such idiots

Nissin is also one of the oldest and most respected companies in Japan, KFP had some mighty big balls trying to throw both of them under the bus.

A JRA partnership with Iroodori would complete the hilarity

Attached: 1551381877185.jpg (1536x2048, 706K)

Well, at least there's some hope now.

>Dwango became a wholly owned subsidiary of Kadokawa Corporation
That's a positive thing for Kadokawa, though.

>Cientifico is printing a racecourse
>Riri asks him what's that building supposed to be
>Cientifico replies that he doesn't know, but it's actually kinninaru
>Shiros start playing around the building, and then Riri comes with an idea
>She tells científico that there must have been a place when someone or something competed to see who was the fastest
>They proceed to recreate a race with the shiros as participants.

There you have it

Attached: IMG_20190606_111623.jpg (720x1200, 145K)

They really don't want to admit that KF2 was shit and want to cling to hope.
What about Shiros merging into horse-like constructs or Wakaba using Nushi as a horse?

No it's not
It's not becoming a subsidiary, but a burden
Nico has become a money pit that they refuse to let go because that would be admitting defeat.
All of these could ahve been avoided easily

The problem with Dwango is that is declining pretty hard, so now Kadokawa Corporation will take the hit directly if Nicovideo becomes a black hole where money disappear like it was YouTube before they put the ads on videos.
To tell the true here I do not want Nicovideo to close because that would mean to lose all the irodori videos with it's original comments, plus al the otaku culture and history developed on that place, but I still want Kadokawa to be hit as hard as possible.

I just realized they didn't even bother to redraw them, just change the logos. The only good thing to come out of it is that they now have a chance to show up in Pavilion or KF3.

Whatever helps you sleep at night

Not him but it's absolutely true. Making money from a website is usually piss-easy, and Nico was supposed to be a cash cow especially with their Japanese monopoly.

Did the new trio have any chemistry? I didn’t watch it

Attached: 5C1C27F8-0F42-43DD-B830-8D4D47840E63.jpg (800x600, 198K)

>asshole
>asshole but a cat
>serval
Not really

K****** starts out as a non character but becomes more unlikable as the series goes on. Caracal can be a bitch but is still the most sensible part of the group. Serval is S1 Serval but with a lobotomy.

>2000 years
Fucking Houseki no Kuni doesn't even have timeskips this big what the fuck

In episode 1, Serval and Caracal seemed close like sisters. Kyururu was just someone they were with. After episode 1, Caracal was basically irrelevant except for when she had to chime in with a bitch response, and from then on Kyururu was treated as the only important person to Serval. Caracal also had some negative chemistry with Kyururu, acting like a bitch for no reason at times when Kyururu didn't actually do something wrong. They never really act as friends or with any real companionship, only traveling together and letting Kyururu solve everything.

It had no chemistry.

It is not uncommon to see Japanese companies losing money and someone else taking the burden, for example, see the shit that is happening with Sony Mobile and how they will merge Sony Mobile with a few electronic divisions of Sony to create a new division, so they can masquerade the losses.
Besides, a video site like Nicovideo takes a lot of money to maintain, so unless you got the traffic and the amount of ads of YouTube then you are fucked, so Nicovideo has become a money pit.

watch and find out

>letting someone watch KF2
What is wrong with you

>the MC of Kemono Friends 2 is a boy
>the MC of Chemlixa is a boy
Yurifags BTFO, nobody likes them.

If wanting to pound kyururus ass until he physically can't cum anymore is not worth it then what is?

>2000 years
>Kaban loves every incarnation of Serval all the way
I know that Mine wrote the new lore to shit on Kaban who is Tatsuki's self-insert, but he end up proving that Kaban x Serval is the one true pairing.

meme harder

Why would you want someone to see KF2 and suffer?
>comparing Ky***** to Wakaba

>especially since people can just insert random numbers for the times they went back to make it seem like they've suffered for longer.
homu was been repeated the same month for 12 years canonically

So even Mine have fully jumped on the suffering bandwagon huh? Fromsoftware should make the next Kemono Friends game.

No. Trying to recollect I remember nothing.

gladly
streamable.com/oer1y

Attached: 1560051305807.png (270x356, 135K)

>tfw from would treat the source material better than mine

where do i find the lore

Attached: 1543522226670s.jpg (250x250, 6K)

If something, fromsoftware's games always tell you that the ground you're standing on is full of despair but the're also a little light of hope at the end. It actually resembles more to Chemlixa than KF2, since the later is full of owaranay agony. now, a Tatsuki and Miyazaki game would be awesome

check the archives for the previous threads. the ones with more replies are the lore posts

Attached: D8Dxj4rUcAIXsqj.jpg large.jpg (1156x928, 107K)

The new stuff is from a private art gallery if you mean seeing it yourself, but it has been posted various times in threads

I think you're missing the point of user's post

unironically reddit

leaf ost fucking god damn when

august 21
twitter.com/kemurikusa/status/1138008112399470593

:D

Attached: 1556547063040.jpg (2039x2039, 381K)

August, and it's going to have some bonus tracks like unused music and more versions of the ED

Including a dead sister's version of the ED that was added by popular demand.

bless

How is the bird supposed to rape any visitors when this monster exists?
I'm pretty happy about that. It would be great if Tatsuki singing was also added in

Attached: 1547547482250.jpg (1280x720, 74K)

How much longer do you think this shitshow will last? It's almost been two years and new shit is still happening to dig this franchise an even deeper grave.

Attached: DGDvlmNUQAAs06r.jpg (720x720, 121K)

I just want them to stop raping the corpse and just let me have my happy memories.

Attached: kek.png (1050x221, 70K)

I want to live inside Toki's tights!

Attached: 8921.jpg (850x1201, 80K)

But they're stinky

>Did the new trio have any chemistry?
If by chemistry you mean cyanide, then yes it had plenty.

With how the people in control are, it feels like it will last forever. As soon as people are calm again, they always come up with some new way to cause drama.
Her body is so lewd

How to turn KF2 into lost media so to save our friends it must be forever buried along with k******

Attached: wFVJLd.gif (500x375, 1.41M)

Attached: D8oq-YoUYAAGuvu.jpg (1680x2380, 304K)

Watch out, that's how she lures in potential prey.

Attached: 1546703794955.jpg (1200x799, 126K)

Isn't having a body like that dangerous for her too though?

Attached: 1524515503783.png (850x1500, 933K)

It's tailored to guarantee the continuation of her species.

Attached: d8886fd8d25ffe1a7505bcf7b92c910c.jpg (1059x1500, 221K)

She needs to repopulate her species.

Attached: 61482704_p0.png (1254x1771, 1.55M)

to think season one helped to keep going for one more week

How?

Attached: 73733307_p0.jpg (1176x1663, 972K)

Here is a not lewd Ibis

Attached: 1554727533612.gif (620x620, 1.14M)

Attached: When two ibis meet.jpg (1200x1630, 379K)

Well this is out of date now.
Worst trap ever.

Attached: 1556311064163.jpg (1500x2121, 643K)

More Jap user posters

Attached: 1556213640714.jpg (1500x2121, 562K)

Attached: 1556214129705.jpg (1500x2121, 567K)

Wait for an unsuspecting visitor to leave the vehicle or roam the park alone and unprotected.

Attached: 1497978433166.jpg (1000x1414, 132K)

The engrish is funny on these.

Attached: 1556211835760.jpg (1500x2121, 724K)

>her
>him
Wakaran.

Attached: 1559853170514.png (800x800, 590K)

But her loud singing and lewd body might cause "him" to appear!

Attached: 1489778816146.jpg (1200x1600, 381K)

Watch out user, don't let her grab you!

Jap poster was awful at English but I think its a reference to Tatsuki

All this just reconfirms that Kemono Friends died on 9/25/2107. Kaban, Serval, and boss watch went off to have new fun adventures elsewhere and discovering new friends.

Attached: 1552402231323.png (1168x657, 851K)

This once is my favorite since I think it's a reference to the lyrics of the OP.

We almost have half of Toki. ~70k more people.

Attached: matome_pc.png (828x1365, 580K)

Which half do we have?

Attached: 74575924_p9.png (1584x977, 1.1M)

Dear, oh dear. What was it? The Hunt? The Blood? Or the horrible dream?
KF2 is just the hunters dream, It's how Kaban lived so long.

Attached: Scarlet Presence.png (1280x900, 2.2M)

The one that doesn't sign I hope.

Fuck any "lore" beyond season one.

Which game is this for? Festival?

Attached: Friendsborne 3.jpg (640x824, 432K)

How rude

Attached: __japanese_crested_ibis_kemono_friends_drawn_by_petit_ramune__2c683fd694201996f2a6ec2dd2bcb741.jpg (855x1200, 126K)

>The 1000 yen scandal
??? What?

KF3.

I love Toki. But let's be honest, she's tone-deaf.

I still wanna live in those tights

Oh, nice. What is their twitter link? I'll throw my number on it.

Supposedly the BDs for KF2 had something to redeem for a bonus disc, but in order to get the bonus disc you'd also have to pay 1000 yen

>that 2017 MGS5 edit where Kaban punched the mirror and realized shes Mirai
anyone got that picture? that user really saw the future

Attached: mirror punch.jpg (600x400, 48K)

Everyone that has taste does

Attached: 1489778703625.jpg (1000x1795, 872K)

Attached: 1550227941260.png (482x600, 252K)

Also this

Attached: 1549968630476.png (733x1000, 774K)

Attached: 1552216524225.jpg (2048x1446, 718K)

ˢᵐᵒˡ ᵇᶦʳᵇ

Attached: D1eG1iPVsAAMbHs.jpg (1000x800, 94K)

I refuse to watch KF2 but is Youkoso Japari Park a decent companion to KF1? Might pick it up.

It has the budget of a can of soda and pack of ramen.
It's not offensive and cute. Also covers the nexon lore just fine.

Attached: 7e1.jpg (680x544, 61K)

It's simple, cute, and because it follows old Nexon material it's hard to fuck up. It's not amazing but it's enjoyable

Chirp chirp

Attached: 1501109940890.jpg (1500x1000, 159K)

It's very cute and harmless, kinda what I needed after KF2's overwhelming bitterness.

Attached: 75056944_p1.png (2984x2192, 2.61M)

>Apparently Kyururu is a boy
So they acknowledge this just to compete with Kemurikusa having a male MC

Sasuga Midori, fixing the world again

Attached: 1554908486150.png (499x431, 277K)

Owaranai agony

Attached: b9c.jpg_large.jpg (1279x2048, 271K)

It definitely feels like it, though given what was said about Mine and his KF bible it's possible this was planned. Given the concept art for Ky***** though I'm not so sure anymore, it's all so confusing

I wouldn't watch it out of principle, seeing how the director is vocally anti-Tatsuki

You need to give them your mail
pre.sega-net.jp/regist?cid=kemono_friends&lang=ja

but the show's story is already stablished since he's following the nexon arc step by step, there's no input on his personal opinions there.

I think this was legit the last time I had so much fun with Yea Forums during a show, Kemurikusa was refreshing in that but the Tatsuki ride with a children show like KF was magical. Adding all that tragedy was amazing specially since all that speculation that lead to that picture was that Kaban was the product of Mirai's corpse left in the savana

It's nice.
Also read the game itself because the adaption cuts a lot of fun.

Attached: episode-10-untitled-778115_00-02-19_1560216339.jpg (853x480, 105K)

It's a shame it all came true in such a bad way

>"I can't believe serval fucking died" came true
>"Punished Kaban" came true
>"Kemono Enemies" came true

People really need to be careful with their memes, they don't know how powerful they really are.

Attached: 1537421753126.png (900x900, 175K)

Can we meme KF2 as a bad end of the KF visual novel?

Attached: Serval VN.jpg (1000x1269, 778K)

But it already is the bad end

KF2 is the ending where you pick the park over Serval.

"Now do you remember? Who you are? What you were meant to do? I cheated death, thanks to you. And thanks to you I've left my mark. You have too - you've written your own history. You're your own friend. I'm Mirai, and you are too... No... she's the two of us. Together. Where we are today? We built it. This story - this "legend" - it's ours. We can change the park - and with it, the future. I am you, and you are me. Carry that with you, wherever you go. Thank you... my friend. From here on out, you're Mirai."

Attached: mirai.png (500x750, 315K)

There's no need to talk about the obvious outcome. Kaban will turn her mind to steel, and become Guide-san.

twitter.com/nanasidatta_618/status/1137651794325123073
KF2 post cards from KF WORLD event

Attached: 1560087737401.jpg (1200x900, 192K)

That would at least be interesting, the explanation we got sounds more like one of those shitty bait options that gives you a bad end

The Archer KABAN she forsake all happiness and Friends to become nothing more than a machine protecting the park.

Attached: 72543637_p0_master1200.jpg (1200x675, 287K)

Serval get out of that bed!

low effort shitpost edit

Attached: Hell.jpg (859x954, 173K)

Attached: 1553868195442.png (622x1683, 473K)

It's too late for her. Good thing the rest of the Friends are smarter than her and won't fall for "his" tricks

Attached: 62689459_p10.png (500x500, 133K)

>Serval is in the Bangbus
>Serval is in his bed
Well she is lost.

>that's kyururu's hand

Attached: file.png (1000x1399, 1.59M)

>2107
>100 years of non-Tatsuki KF

Attached: serv.png (579x600, 550K)

Who can stop him now?

Attached: otter.jpg (680x680, 97K)

>Ghost of dog still sitting by the window.
The bullying never stops.

Not surprising considering how Kadokawa pissed them and NIssen off by implying that their KF collaborations were done without approval and therefore illegal. If this extends to their other franchises beyond KF then they just lost two major sponsors and business partners.

I'd say MOOSE because she's the strongest, but I don't like the idea of her potentially being raped. Maybe Aurochs?

Attached: 1493921419832.jpg (900x900, 685K)

Quite fitting since Mirai means future

for KF2 you could get a bonus disc by mailing in a card and this was used in advertising the BDs to incentivise people to buy them. What they didn't mention on any of the advertising was that you had to pay 1000 yen in addition to sending in the card. This is technically illegal.

Does Mine hate dogs or something?

Maybe Mine is secretly a Korean.
It would explain why he is always so angry and thinks Dog episode is cheerful.

I wanted to think it wasn't Mine, that it was just corporate fuckery. But this shit is really eroding my doubts.

Attached: cool_beast_passion_beast_and_pure_beast_kemono_friends_drawn_by_vostok_vostok061__a5ce8d4cf3c4f83ab6 (1280x720, 1000K)

Is anyone else going to the nano concert next month

>the never-ending stack of downvotes is the Cerulean tower

Post Ultimate Kaban.

Her Final Form

Attached: dbde560729c91f1a77c3c3cbdf588538.png (517x908, 277K)

Attached: 62173753_p0.jpg (572x800, 130K)

Attached: Cross-Over.full.2152463.png (1189x1280, 2.32M)

Attached: 1553449042474.jpg (700x933, 322K)

El Qaban Ultimo (Las Gordas)

Why user?

Why desu

Las Gordas?

Best Kabankami

I remember

Attached: 1553695625661.webm (1920x1080, 1.72M)

What's the source of this? google and yandex failed to find anything.

The smile that healed Yea Forums.

Are you sure you want the rest of the cursed comic.
It's about Brap-chan Impregnating Kaban.

Attached: 1560051723173.jpg (1110x1553, 290K)

Remember she was a bird who doesn't know how to pee, so she stained her tights straight.

From the style I'd say it's drawn by this guy: twitter.com/mitsumotocs Don't have an exact source, though.

Attached: D7u5ru5VUAEtyp4.png (500x500, 172K)

Attached: Still be friends.jpg (860x1220, 603K)

post it

Attached: 1560051660253.jpg (1110x1553, 275K)

Attached: 1560046381845.png (874x1240, 553K)

Attached: 1560046444139.png (874x1240, 503K)

That's more like Kaban raped Brap-chan. Ara ara.

The immortal Kaban decided to become a baby factory to recreate the human race before Brap-chan died.

Attached: 1560046526385.png (873x1185, 510K)

What sounds does a Kaban make?

Crying mostly.

Attached: 1554151723655.jpg (1011x1049, 135K)

Following the threads on Futaba was so fun, until they exploded after the Kigurumi guy from retaisai

Attached: 1557762830510.png (400x400, 253K)

Probably something like this? I dunno, I'm not a biologist, so I'm not entirely sure.
youtube.com/watch?v=xETtS-gIPzg

What happened?

I still don't quite understand what happened
Some guy tried looking like Riku, one of the characters, and everyone started making art based off the cursed image, from what I could understand. The art and topics had a decent amount of variety and growth up until that point

Attached: 1555776818581.png (900x900, 684K)

>What happened?
Cursed image that got extremely popular and all the discussion plus the OC went to the Kigurumi man

Attached: gordas.jpg (1414x819, 295K)

So does this mean we'll start getting ntr doujins with Kyururu banging Serval while Kaban watches?

Attached: 5020.jpg (143x219, 14K)

So considering how every lore reveal has been worst than the one before.
How bad is the next lore dump going to be?
Is it even possible to top this one?

I hope not. If people actually want Ky***** doing stuff in doujins though he'll probably fuck Kaban and Serval the most, unless it's a doujin of him "connecting" with all the Friends

Honest question, What did Kaban do to deserve to suffer this much?

Attached: 1554609599576.jpg (2000x1407, 236K)

She was created by someone who knew what to do in order to make KF good, and Mine thinks both of them deserve to suffer for that

Attached: 1553642577576.jpg (680x680, 48K)

The fact that we made a powerful staple for KK threads on Japan makes me satisfied enough
may.2chan.net/b/src/1560226334647.mp4

Can we all agree that Kemono friends is the ultimate example of monkey paw's curse ever?

seriously, when was the last time a sequel season botched this hard?

what the hell is kaban eating

Attached: 1552453212717.jpg (269x231, 9K)

Yes, and I still blame it on that one doujin

toast with egg, bacon/ham and tons of cheese
food for gorda

If only September 25th didn't happen.

Attached: 70056988_p0.jpg (1600x1200, 1.23M)

We could have had nice adventures with Kaban meeting new Friends, while Tatsuki occasionally releases shorts showing fun things the main island Friends are doing. Instead we get suffering

Attached: 1495518743110.jpg (1147x1087, 135K)

Nobody, not us and especially not Kaban, asked for this.

Attached: 1435478598000.jpg (1280x720, 60K)

>tfw can't find any good quality KF lewds

Attached: 1521595856206.gif (845x784, 1.38M)

Even with the shitty info dump we recently got, we could've had something good.

>Kaban gets sick at sea
>Boss tells the group to return to the island
>Travels to a facility to get medicine
>Find out that Human Friends have strong bonds with stuff they are close to
>Kaban comes to terms with it and works to make Japari Park a wonderful place to return to when Humans come back

I thought this was a brain dead kids show?

Why is there fucking horrific lore out nowhere?

Can we all agree that Kemono friends is the ultimate example of monkey paw's curse ever?

I miss watching Tesagure with kemonoron anons

The game was a mobile game. So, you're not wrong on the brain dead part. Then, there was a manga that made it more fun, but it wasn't enough. The anime got greenlit after all else was shut down, but the first season was absurdly good despite everything. This incredible success story skyrocketed a little unknown director into stardom in Japan. Then, Kadokawa removed him from the sequel, and replaced him with a real motherfucker of a director. The second season was met with horrible reception not because of cultists who loved the original season, but because the episodes were EXTREMELY lackluster. The final episode literally shat on the first season like some extremely cringe revenge fan-fiction, and was the lowest rated show on Niconico. The director of season 2 is a salty bastard, as is the guy who created Kemono Friends, and after a while, we got this awful info.

TL:DR - They tried to make the golden goose lay another egg after removing the goose and replacing it with a platypus, then kept painting the platypus egg while hoping it would be better than the goose egg.

The Japs have always loved our stuff

Attached: 1555882126438.png (800x800, 183K)

Thank you for the brief explanation.

It's what happens when you go beyond being petty and spiteful and decide to burn down everything you made just as an insult to a guy who contributed to building it into what it was.

Hosoya will return

His department now
8card.net/p/hosoyanobuyuki
[Rights Business Headquarters Business
Development Bureau Business Development Department]

The Lights Business Headquarters will be renamed the Anime Lights Headquarters on June 25

And after the name change, you will be able to work with the animation department within the department

tv-tokyo.co.jp/kaisha/pdf/190514_TX組織.pdf

In other words, Hosotani will again be involved in kemono friends, One-Punchman and Pokemon

wouldn't be surprised if the whole removal thing was just a PR move

The fun animal girl show already had a bit of scary background stuff because it's post-apocalypse, but it was for building the world rather than targeting a character as a potential message to the one who created them and made KF successful

That would have made a little sense, but in a perfect world we wouldn't need that either because Kaban would be perfectly fine and continue on her adventures. It sucks that the Kemurikusa we got and a Tatsuki S2 likely can't exist in the same world

90% of the pixiv art was right.

This whole franchise pretty much feels like Silent Hill Otherworld now. Why are we still here?

Those streams were fun

Yes, we're sure.

Siemens Daemon

I feel as though I can't leave these threads and KF related media despite the controversies and Serval NTR, like I'm trapped. It can't be helped

I really really really like fanart, like a lot.

Attached: D8dwSKIUIAEB4MP.png large.png (750x900, 205K)

I haven't found a fandom to move on to and create fanwork in.

I really like the designs.
Few other series cater so much to my legwear fetish.

Attached: 1493866824851.jpg (3473x2456, 1.59M)

Samen daemon
I don't want to let go, and seeing what the KFP staff are going through is interesting, even though it's stupid.

Attached: 68488052_p0.png (1000x1000, 525K)

>missing horn symbolism
Cute fan art, but I'm disappointed

It would be nice if mdoh put the horn numbers on more often, though he pumps out art of Tatsuki and Isa very fast so it's not surprising that he misses it most of the time.

Attached: 1555230071002.jpg (1100x1200, 96K)

Sometimes, I wonder how creators feel about OCs of themselves being lewded.

youtube.com/watch?v=qbKvNkWBDkQ
All of Kemono Friends 2 was a bad dream

It is a bit weird to think about. Given the subtle sexual features Tatsuki gave Kaban and Riri that he really seems to like, I wonder if he's more open than other creators might be to being lewded. I know I wouldn't be mad if I made a girl with cute features and lewds started popping up involving her, but it's probably a much different feeling when it's supposed to be you and your friends getting fucked.

Attached: 1554408568622.jpg (1200x1046, 222K)

I'm just hoping more fanworks are still going to get made, they're the only thing I'm interested in at this point. Although the term"fanwork" might be a bit of a misnomer at this point since nobody likes what KF has become

Reminder that Serval lives a in a toilet now thanks to Mine.

do you think she even knows what toilets are?

>didn't even return to her home
>just stays in a toilet now

Attached: 1491163931760.jpg (558x558, 35K)

>This retroactively flopped because of het
GET HET GO BROKE

Attached: AbeJUST.jpg (870x614, 209K)

>Kemurikusa exists
It's not about sexuality or gender, stupid shitposter

Attached: 1551843974593.png (499x556, 329K)

>Can't even outsell two yuribait mobages
Stop riding on Tatsuki's little pepe, user.

Attached: 1556133313399.gif (500x500, 313K)

How many times have you repeated this same argument? Special things like gacha codes sell, stop trying to make this about your fetishes and get help.

Attached: 1551904133724.jpg (604x588, 42K)

streamable.com/oer1y

Attached: D8oToKvUIAEGZEO.jpg large.jpg (1024x1011, 119K)

Keep making excuses, seething Tatsukifag. Not even 100 autists who bought hundreds of KK copies couldn't outsell a 15 min yuribait anime by Cygames.

Attached: 1556177096648.jpg (1280x720, 104K)

>Being Tatsukifags
Have sex
Cope
Seething
Cringe
Yukes

>couldn't outsell $80 mobage coupons bundled with a free anime

Are you the same person as the cultistfag? All of your accusations are pretty similar and you seem to get really mad about people liking something you don't. You act pretty irrational when people bring in reason too.
>Yea Forums memes

These threads would be much more pleasant if they didn't have KKfags willing to jump at every shitty bait related to Wakaba.
Just don't reply. It's not that hard.

don't give him (you)s, just report his shitposts

Attached: file.png (1197x677, 999K)

>Tatsukifag hating memes

This pic turned out to be hilariously right. At least Wataten didn't have any of these drama and drama queens

Attached: Virgin Chad.jpg (2518x1024, 1.17M)

Bury that dead meme back where it came from.

Attached: 1496373159932.jpg (1225x1777, 355K)

The virgin Wakaba/Kyururu
The chad Myanee

Attached: MYA-NEE !!.jpg (1342x1080, 518K)

Fuck off virgin self-insert fag

>Kyururu is a boy
Jesus Christ. Can this already shit series be any shittier? These dumbasses are shooting themselves harder in the foot. KF1fags never ever wanted that.

Attached: (You).jpg (426x287, 22K)

Japan must be even more pissed off with this shitshow. Now most of them want Mine's head.

Attached: heres to you.jpg (238x357, 13K)

Japan had an even larger following than the west and seem to be talking about it a lot more, I wonder if anything will happen because of this.

Attached: 1489637900333.png (420x657, 391K)

Yeah, SEGA's KF3 flopping even harder
Mine, Hosoya, Kimura, and Tomason getting blacklisted
Nico dying faster
And a longer line for Tatsuki's booth next Comiket

I can't wait to see their next twitter posts about Tatsuki getting sold out in 30 mins

Attached: laughing Ritsu.gif (1600x1200, 196K)

I feel a little bit bad for the people doing KF3 since they aren't really getting much of a chance, but at least that shit crew is being affected by this while Tatsuki is experiencing huge success.

They only have to post 4 words. Just 4 little words saying that would sway the entire public opinion to their side:
"KF2 is not canon"
Or
No Tatsuki, no Tanoshi"

That's it. That's all they have to say to gain immunity

Attached: 1553535911892.jpg (1334x1334, 1.75M)

It would be funny to see something like that posted, even though that's probably never going to happen. Either way I'm hoping the people actually trying to make KF decent again actually listen to fans a little and don't try to cause even more drama like the jealous KF2 staff. Maybe there will actually be a chance for them if they simply focus on making a good product.

Attached: 1537367158508.jpg (600x800, 246K)

Sadly MGS4 still had better writing. Kadokawa really fucked up in every imaginable manner.

Impossible. The bad marketting has completely destroyed everyone's interest on KF, even on Fan content
The guy who made the Diamon KF AMV could barely gain 250k views in a year
>youtube.com/watch?v=A6QNpcnl6DY
Then the guy who made the full voiced Kemono Friends Instict was utterly dissapointed that, for all his effort, he got only 5k views in 2 months
>youtube.com/watch?v=JrO17ZRrRNQ&t=200s

Official content are even more doomed.
The franchise is dead.

Attached: 1525726972055.jpg (1536x2048, 443K)

What the fuck? That sounds messed up.

It's more humane to tell anons to make crystals at home or do that fucking spoon trick than it is to tell someone to watch KF2.

Attached: Kemono_Friends_S2.jpg (1000x1688, 446K)

If anyone tries to make good KF content Mine will just veto it.

Imagine fucking up your already fucked up series by making the MC of S2 a male for absolutely no reason. This is beyond saving. RIP

Attached: (You)rizen.png (825x450, 322K)

Keep in mind that Kemono Instinct has 20 times as many views on Nico

I haven't checked because I don't want to go to Nico again. But...20x of 5k is just 100k views

Well, something similar has happened before with the director of the Welcome to Japari Park shorts. First he kissed the ass of of his master Mine saying he is a saint and that he would never do something bad or selfish, meanwhile he tried very hard to downplay as much as possible the importance of Tatsuki. Fast forward some time and you have the same guy talking nice words about Tatsuki saying he wants to respect the legacy of the former director and that he thinks he is not even close to the level of the former director.
So yeah, we do not know if that guy was truly feeling remorse for what he did say on the past or if he was simply paying lip service so he could get a free pass to avoid getting attacked, but at least we can say that he was wiser than Kimura or Hosoya about not getting on a fight with the fandom.

Hosoya may be making a comeback to the production of animation thanks to organizational shenanigans at TV Tokyo.
kemono-friendsch.com/archives/84844

>may
I hope not.
His name would bring misfortune to whomever he works with

This one is funny. The official Japanese Twitter account of the new Godzilla movie asked what is a Gomasuri Kusobādo with a picture of Rodan and then the tweet was deleted.
kemono-friendsch.com/archives/84860

Oh my god, even Godzilla is shitting on KF2.

Even Godzilla is pissed that Kyururu is a boy.

The artist is obviously Mitsumoto who's well known for drawing a series of 2hu comics that ship Mokou and Mystia but I can't find this particular comic on his twitter or his pixiv.

I swear kemono threads are a treasure trove for conspiracy theorists.

Hosoya was moved to an office called Rights Business Headquarters, now that same office is being renamed as Animation Rights Headquarters with the change applying from June 25th.
On that office they will focus heavily on animation like the name suggests, so if he is part of that office then it is not farfetched to say that he may get involved on some way on animation production.
The question here is if he gets the chance to work again as animation producer if he will do it with his real name or with a pseudonym, so if he uses a pseudonym then it will be really difficult to catch him.

More like the admin of that account was completely dumbfounded about why Rodan is called that way and then he discovered the original meaning, so he deleted the tweet.

This week the first volume of KF2 did not rank at Oricon, so the total sales have stagnated at the meager number of 458, so the drop from KF1 V1 to KF2 V1 is still at an atrocious 98,88%.
Meanwhile, the second volume of Kemurikusa sold 960 copies on its second week bringing the total at 13329, so currently the drop from V1 to V2 is only at 7.13%, so that could be considered as a very stable seller and putting the average for the two volumes at 13841.
To put more icing to the cake Hentatsu sold 177 copies on its second week bringing the total at 4572, that is ten times more than KF2 V1.
And the cherry on the cake is that the Kemurikusa Music Collection Album got the first place on the music rankings of Amazon Japan on less than a day since its announcement.

I woke up early today

Attached: C67SUcqWgAAwXKr.jpg (1200x675, 85K)

shhhh
aardwolf is sleeping

Attached: Aarwolf_slep.jpg (598x403, 45K)

Wrong! This aardwolf is deceased.

She's even got dead eyes.

Attached: Dj_mgQRUYAET0gU.jpg (1200x1299, 198K)

And also conspiracy facts.

Nah, what happened is that in the new KotM movie Rodan is a little heel and Japan loves how big of a shithead he is in the movie so they're calling him shitbird after roadrunner from kf (calling him starscream after the transformer is also popular). The person running the twitter just didn't get the reference.

Attached: 1559965295654.jpg (1440x810, 173K)

hey
what does this image mean my rune reading friends?

Attached: xxx.png (835x271, 16K)

Precisely what you think.
KF2 sold 458
Kemurikusa sold 14353

One sold too much and one sold too little. You can figure out which is which

>KF3 flopping
That's sad, it almost looks good right now

That the first Blu-ray volume of Kemono Friends 2 has sold 458 copies, meanwhile the first volume of Kemurikusa has sold 143553 copies becoming on this way the third best selling anime of the Winter 2019 season, only behind Manaria "Gacha Codes" Friends and Bandori.
Refer to this post for an extended analysis of the sales data for both KF2 and Kemurikusa.

I was feeling sorry for Tomason and Kimura when they got selected.
I saw them as just a team who is having too much financial troubles to refuse. Kimura haven't ahd a job in 3 years and Tomason had no good titles.

Then they just have to attack Tatsuki and KF fans, They deserve every single shit flung at them

Attached: 1553929038914.jpg (768x768, 147K)

Fuckk..

Attached: 1560224216861.jpg (235x228, 12K)

Can't wait for the butthurt OPM and Pokemon fanbase to unite with us in anger at Hosoya.

Yes, those idiots could have followed the role of their grandmaster Mine "The Traitor" Yoshizaki and stay completely silent on social media, decline to give interviews or to respond to questions and to not participate on publics events, but then they said things like "anyone can make Kemofure popular" so that was enough to change their status from "civilian population" to "armed combatant and fair attack target" and then they continued to dig their tombs with things like calling Tatsuki a braggart when they have done the exact same things on their past.
Producer Numata at the houseboat collaboration said that he would like to work on more Kemofure anime, be it a sequel or a spinoff or whatever and Kimura said he was sharing the same feeling, but then Numata did the warning that that things would depend of the sales of the Blu-ray volumes.
Both Numata and Kimura have stay silent about the Blu-ray volumes since the end of the houseboat collaboration, basically right now the only ones promoting those Blu-ray volumes is the official Twitter account of KF2.

So, let me get this straight.
The original creator got fired.
The fan cried out and boycotted the company.
Meanwhile said company made a S2 that literally shit all over everything S1 was, characters, story and lore, and made up a plot where their own new personal MC donutsteal is basically Jesus and can't do no wrong while the previous MC is actually nothing and destined to disappear anyway because she's not Jesus.

Did I get it right?

That's some incredible level of spite if I ever saw it.

Attached: 1481850913806.gif (212x192, 93K)

Yup

Tatsuki isn't the original creator, he was the director of the first season. Mine is the original creator. But it was Tatsuki's efforts that made S1 a success.

Not exactly but close enough. The reason fans were so pissed about the original director/studio getting kicked from the franchise is because it was clear he and his small staff were really passionate about the series and were responsible for saving it from the dead on arrival state it was in when the anime finally came out. The director himself is credited with filling in like half the staff positions on his own. He was even reported to be happily working on S2 and providing free bonus animations to help promote it and keep interest alive. So considering everything in the franchise except the anime flopped its understandable that fans were kind of pissed when they found out he was kicked out.

>The original creator got fired.
No the guy they brought in to do S1 after they wrote off Kemono friends as a failure because the game flopped hard.
The original creator failed hard basically said it was shit gave to some guy.
Said guy turned shit to gold.
Original creator got mad that the super popular thing was associated with the new guy and not him so he got him fired.
The gold immediately turned back to shit.
The rest was correct

Attached: End of service full.jpg (533x2333, 571K)

Thanks for the correction fellas.
>Original creator got mad that the super popular thing was associated with the new guy and not him so he got him fired.
As always, greed and jealousy ruin everything...

Attached: 1284152564796.jpg (491x349, 42K)

Well The Kaban abuse makes sense now.
Tatsuki basically NTR the guy by taking his product he threw away and failed at and made it gold and getting the credit for it.
Now he is NTR Kaban as a way to try and NTR him the same way.

It's not NTR if Tatsuki's hooked up with the woman Mine broke up with. (and was better at it too)

Honestly the whole thing played out exactly the way all those Reddit open relationship stories always go.

Aardwolf is alive and well.

Attached: 1557090030973.png (1290x1821, 1.76M)

Friends...

Attached: 61621327_p0.png (800x979, 993K)

KF2 isn't canon. She's dead.

So, we Eureka Seven ao now?

She'll be in KF3 for sure, though.

Attached: 75061075_p15.jpg (768x768, 249K)

Attached: 1555267174652.png (2044x1704, 3.44M)

Although the reasons are becoming more clear now, I still don't understand why Mine did this, assuming he was a large influence. His idea was finally becoming popular and was extremely successful in Japan, with everyone buying everything. If Mine hadn't been so jealous and autistic KF would have lived, and he could have explored more of his ideas through side stories while allowing Tatsuki to create the main adventures of Kaban. Fucking Mine

Attached: 1552756536936.jpg (1000x905, 231K)

With he setting and popularity could of easily became the next Touhou.

Which friend would you keep as a pet?

>keeping a Friend as a pet
>not just marrying them

Attached: 1498676214365.png (600x1000, 282K)

>Probably something like this? I dunno, I'm not a biologist, so I'm not entirely sure.
>youtube.com/watch?v=xETtS-gIPzg
Fucking kek

>may.2chan.net/b/src/1560226334647.mp4
>404
Fuck.

Attached: D5xNuaCU0AA-O2_.jpg-large.jpg (661x1700, 153K)

They're too dumb to make proper wifes!

That's not true; they're very caring even if they don't really understand human courtship.

Attached: 75034060_p0.png (1200x1920, 2.03M)

Attached: D338MoiUUAU1Vk2.jpg-orig.jpg (1700x1700, 163K)

Friends may not be the smartest but they are amazing, especially MOOSE!

Attached: 1555272827723.jpg (1446x3499, 759K)

It was just some omanko posting, you didn't miss too much
files.catbox.moe/mrx89r.mp4

Attached: 1554217097589.png (400x400, 12K)

>2000 years
Even 20 would have been a bit of a stretch, what the shit

Attached: 1503765462517.png (1280x720, 703K)

>makes Kaban suffer longer
>makes Ky***** more like Jesus

Attached: 1493573186473.png (1200x800, 520K)

Attached: 75171983_p1.jpg (500x1363, 371K)

I need to get around to watching Kemurikusa.

Attached: 75163823_p0.png (1016x1217, 668K)

kek the director of the movie even replied to that question.

youtube.com/watch?v=Fyqg6WLDng0
S2 OST PV

Attached: 1555867829099.png (900x900, 543K)

Fennecchi!

Attached: D8qzmzIUwAAGLvD.jpg large.jpg (1464x2048, 577K)

Shitbird memes were fun.

Attached: 1551895082027.jpg (827x930, 401K)

No, Tatsuki must be korobesu'd.

I think the memes were one of the few good things about KF2

Attached: 1552114171315.jpg (1920x1080, 123K)

Why is Fennec so lewd?

She's perfect and she knows it.

Attached: 1497992612046.png (430x707, 260K)

Soulless.

Attached: 1489781576345.jpg (850x1133, 188K)

Attached: DUy1GMCVMAALBSP.jpg orig.jpg (712x1000, 84K)

youtu.be/7Ur3MNrRDWk
Overall the charsong album is shit.
Pandas, Vamp and Alpaca weren't bad though.
Hated Dog's song. Fuck you KFP.

Ezo-chan will be my pet onahole!

The smuggest
Alpaca's song wasn't too bad. I can't believe Mexico bossu got a song.
>dog suffering song actually happened

Attached: 1496438982869.jpg (950x941, 172K)

shes in!

Attached: D8xrF79V4AEGGm9.jpg (679x382, 57K)

Rediscovered this old short comic. Classic.

Attached: [email protected] (600x1001, 477K)

It made me like Kaban and dog alot more, them unfairly and unjustly suffering, it made me want to protect them.

Attached: 1552493987393.jpg (620x438, 40K)

Attached: Aria bully.jpg (900x1852, 292K)

What's funny she actually likes when Arai-san gets into troubles(at least in the game).

Poor Arai is always getting bullied by Fennec

Attached: 1489546187549.jpg (800x541, 99K)

What game

my balls

Attached: 1560275117399.jpg (2896x4096, 480K)

The mobage.

Attached: 1560265130023.jpg (758x1200, 328K)

Why do they hate dog so much?

!

Attached: 67708898_p0.jpg (1100x1096, 986K)

But that's just going to make her die again

Attached: 1557221411894.png (720x1020, 708K)

I'll protect her

Attached: 74135773_p0.jpg (562x1200, 168K)

Where were you the first time she died?

Attached: 1496729745777.jpg (822x878, 69K)

Sadly, I didn't browse the threads until the 6th episode aired. I won't be careless again.

Attached: 74557459_p2.png (1505x2125, 1.77M)

You could have saved her, user

Attached: 1496730083037.jpg (663x600, 40K)

Attached: Arai bully.png (800x800, 597K)

The past is the past. I'll make up for it by doing my best now.

Attached: D3JtVd3U0AAp2UE.jpg (743x1024, 121K)

Post more bully

You're going to protect her from K****** right?

Attached: D8VyHPLU8AAF7jO.jpg (848x1200, 128K)

With my life.

Attached: 74735600_p0.png (700x1006, 366K)

Looks like K****** got there first.

Attached: D7Gf20vUIAEdWXH.jpg (2480x3508, 503K)

Hold on, what happaned?

I don't even want to think about what could have been. This is all so surreal

Watched the first season for the silly fun. But you'd have to threaten to kill my family to make me watch the second season.

Oh no

Attached: 1557565956555.jpg (2000x2000, 621K)

She's safe and by my side. I don't know what you're talking about.

Attached: DzC38PSVAAEJigl.jpg (1000x1500, 119K)

Attached: 1555884890189.png (550x800, 399K)

How about a reverse bully

Attached: Serval vs racoon.jpg (1200x1688, 1.12M)

Not a huge fan of this idea, I really would've loved a forward-moving series of adventures across an archipelago where Kaban ultimately reaches the mainland and begins to uncover what happened to humanity. Still, it would've still been nicer than the cursed info dump we got.

Also the fact that they just dumped this info instead of weaving it into installations in the franchise as lore. Kinda like kicking over the burned ruin.

Attached: kemofure jaguar ぜんぜんわからん.jpg (250x250, 14K)

Is she?

Attached: D76FgyDVUAEqIOi.jpg (848x1200, 180K)

Yes.

Attached: 73956485_p0.jpg (1513x2344, 1.76M)

Good, anything is better than that monster K******.

Can you protect her in the dolphin rape cave?

Attached: 70387158_p0.png (1400x1980, 2.66M)

I'll fend off anyone, land or sea.

Attached: 62b8527bc08f56c7b4aa75ebfe15c840.jpg (1100x1286, 231K)

better there than with K*******

What will you do if you're the target?

Attached: 1556955880049.jpg (800x742, 518K)

I wish KF2 gave Aardwolf a personality.

There is a large wish of things I wish about KF2 and I hate to say it but that is behind like a hundred other things.
Also it being KF2 may as well be making a wish on a monkey's paw.

You're right, at least she wasn't an asshole.

But if she had a decent personality she'd become a target for bullying