Children of the Sea / Kaijuu no Kodomo

Well guys, the Japan Times review was right—it was fucking fantastic. Studio 4°C truly pulled off a miracle; all the wild technical experimentation they've been doing for the past 20 years has climaxed in a visual feast the likes of which you have simply never seen. Watch in a theater, and wear diapers. No anime—not Ghibli, not Shinkai, not Redline—has ever looked this good.

Beyond its incredible technical accomplishment, I'm extremely impressed with the film's deft paring down of the manga's befuddling excesses into a single concept: everything is connected, and human beings are born into that connection, so although we can and should explore our environment, we can never achieve the perspective necessary to fully understand the intricacies of the universe. The world was not made to be comprehensible to the human mind, and accepting that truth as the basis for the mystery of life is what brings joy to existence. The movie focuses on Ruka's arc as she comes to this realization, and although I miss some of the secondary characters whose roles are reduced to nearly nothing (particularly Jim—I loved Jim, but he's barely relevant to the film), that focus represents an elegant solution to a seemingly impossible-to-adapt manga narrative. It also imbues the wild animegasm of the climax with genuine emotional weight (in that sense this film is actually better than the 2001 parallel the JT review draws); several moments brought me to tears, both in the climax and in the extremely significant post-credits epilogue.

If you're in Japan and you've been putting off watching this because you think it's just some New Age nonsense, don't miss out!

Attached: img_scene01.jpg (353x425, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1s84rIhPuhk&list=RD1s84rIhPuhk&start_radio=1
gkids.com/films/children-of-the-sea/
annecy.org/programme/index:film-20193068
sakugabooru.com/post/show/15168
youtube.com/watch?v=VGksHFs04Rc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is the cap I wanted to use, but I knew no one on Yea Forums would spare this thread a glance if I didn't lead with JC bikini.

Attached: img_scene03.jpg (1000x421, 182K)

Attached: desire to know more.jpg (640x512, 86K)

so uh, my japanese isn't amazing but
spoiler question
what was the deal with the ancient shark

No need for spoilers, because you'd just have to ask Daisuke Igarashi why in the hell the Helicoprion is there. My best guess is that it's representing the interconnectedness of the past and the present (in a sequence where we also see the symmetry of large and small, stellar and marine, fecund and sterile, etc.) but mostly it's there because it looks insanely cool.

>Fucking Promare has a better public and critical reception than this shit
That's gonna be a no from me.

But it... doesn't? Promare's making more money, and it's more of a crowd-pleaser by nature, but only the idiots at ANN are going gaga over it.

The critics in Japan liked Promare, but LOVED Children of the Sea, which is fair enough (Promare is loads of fun).

Children of the Sea has a 3.38 score on Yahoo jp, which seems pretty middling. Equally experimental movies by 4°C like Mind Game and Tekkoninkret got far higher scores.

Some user made a thread a few days ago, and the ratings by nips were 3/5. Their general feel was that it was a boring mess in the beginning, but very beautiful in terms of animation.

>Better than redline in looking good
lmao stopped reading

Yahoo.jp only ranks audience reviews, and Mind Game and Tekkoninkret have both had a decade to find their cult audience and recover from their initially low scores. I wouldn't put much stock in Children of the Sea's ranking immediately after its opening weekend.

The professional print reviews are all laudatory, but of course Japanese newspapers never make all their reviews available online and there's no equivalent to RT here. The best you can do for yourself is go check out the Japan Times reviews in English. Or, you know, watch the movie and decide for yourselves.

Agreed. Redline looks like complete garbage and anyone who disagrees lacks a very basic sense for aesthetics.

Oh, I’ll definitely be watching the film since I love the works of Igarashi and this is my most anticipated anime of the year. I’m just a bit nervous that the adaptation didn’t do his work justice.

Hey now, I included Redline in the OP because I thought it was the best-animated film I'd seen in theaters until I saw Children of the Sea.

Redline still takes the "most extreme effort" award, but nothing can stay on top of the heap forever.

>everything is connected, and human beings are born into that connection, so although we can and should explore our environment, we can never achieve the perspective necessary to fully understand the intricacies of the universe.
Not only is this the most cucked nihilistic point I've ever heard of in an anime, your argument makes no sense. Why does humans being connected imply we can't understand the universe?

You might want to watch more anime or get a basic understanding of animation if you seriously think Shitline is impressive in any form or shape. As far as I am concerned your evaluation just became worthless. You clearly have no clue what you're talking about so Kaijuu no Kodomo might as well be a disaster on all fronts. The shooting star in this picture looks like 90s CGI, too.

You seriously think humans are going to understand every single little thing about the massive universe? Don’t be obtuse. There’s only so much we can know/discover, and I believe it’s suppose to be that way.

Hmmn. Visually, it does the manga justice 200%—even more so than you'd expect from the trailers and the music video.

Narratively, it depends on what you want. The film's stripped out those "testimonies of the sea" bits, that infuriatingly fruitless framing narrative, and most of the background about Jim, Anglade, and the other secondary characters, and generally brought everything into tighter focus. As I said in the OP, I feel it hasn't lost anything essential, and actually gained some emotional resonance in the process, but I suppose your mileage will depend on your sensitivity to such omissions.

We should try to regardless.

When i think of the big monster genre is it "Kaiju"?

Yes, we should. To respond to the point I was trying to make was that, in the same way a single starling in a murmuration can never see the incredible pattern of which it is a part, humans can never see the "totality" of their connections with the rest of the universe. But just as the starling's active participation with its fellows is what creates the beauty of the murmuration, humanity's active participation in the universe—including and especially our attempts to understand it—is what contributes value to our own lives, as well as to Life, the Universe, and All That. I don't think that's nihilistic at all...

No, it's kaijuu, too. It just uses a different kanji.

Yeah, the giant monster Kaijuu is "怪獣" ("strange beast") where the sea animal Kaijuu is "海獣" ("ocean creature"). The original title is literally "Children of the Sea Creatures," but that sounds like some kind of weird horror movie in English.

When is it out in non japan?
The music video really impressed me

youtube.com/watch?v=1s84rIhPuhk&list=RD1s84rIhPuhk&start_radio=1

Also does the girl fuck the two boys or nah?

Really hoping there’s at least one showing in my theater. Don’t want to wait until the BD/DVD release.

Nah but there is extremely erotic oral transmission of magic space rocks, and one of them sticks his hand into her boobs in the climax.

You'll just have to hang out at gkids.com/films/children-of-the-sea/ until they announce a release date.

>ratings matter
>Redline has bad animation
>Igarashi is shit
What the fuck happened to this place? Fuck off you dumb people. Go back to post your "oohhhnononononhahahahaha" threads with screenshots of rotten tomatoes ratings on Yea Forums, that's where you belong.

More hideous dogshit for aesthetically impaired Redditors

>What the fuck happened to this place?
Don't worry. There are still enough dumb people on this website who consider Shitline to be aesthetically pleasing. It's the redditor's movie of choice after all, so perfect for the people who browse this board.

He's a retard who thinks Macross DYRL has impressive animation despite being one of the worst animated movies of the 80s

Okay champ, what movies look the best in your expert, not redditor opinion?

Welcome to Yea Forums

OP here, off to bed. Have fun yelling at each other about shit taste while I sleep, but after you're done with that, check out Children of the Sea in the best viewing environment available to you as soon as you get the chance. You will not be disappointed.

I’m glad that it’s getting good feedback, it seemed mangaka would be kind of daunting to adapt anime from but now I’m excited

>good feedback
But it isn't?! It's getting mixed feedback.

No need for spoilers because that's just one of many scenes in this film that don't make any sense, the writers don't try to make sense of it, and it's ultimately vapid.

This film and films like it, rarely feel the need to explain themselves, it's ultimately unironically just pretenscious imagery, it can mean whatever you want it to. Personally for me, when films fail to give definitive answers to questions they pose i get incredibly annoyed.

You need to calm the fuck down, retards.
1. Stop saying everything you have the slightest problem with is "reddit", you're pathetic.
2. Changing the name of stuff you dislike to stuff like "shitline" is one of the most childish shit I can think of. What the fuck are you trying to accomplish, upset him?
3. Even if Redline wasn't the best animated movie ever denying it's incredibly above average is simply as delusional as saying some retarded shit like "water isn't wet". Same shit for DYRL, watched it long ago but I remember some incredibly animated segments.

With all the garbage you niggers eat up diligently every single season shitting on this anime in particular is ridiculous. If you want to make a thoughtful critique you're welcome but if you just want to talk about retarded ratings and call it shit because someone dared to compare its animation to something you think is "reddit" you need to shut the fuck up and fuck off to some garbage general.
No, welcome to shitpost land.

You were at Annecy Festival too ?

>>You seriously think humans are going to understand every single little thing about the massive universe
No, no one does, that's such an incredibly stupid nothing point, the film fails to say anything interesting about.

The visuals is the only reason anyone should be watching this.
We do anyways, which is why this movie is so stupid, it's litterally just pretty colors the movie, don't try to gleam anykind of knowledge from it, it has nothing to say about anything it references.

>>This film and films like it, rarely feel the need to explain themselves, it's ultimately unironically just pretenscious imagery, it can mean whatever you want it to. Personally for me, when films fail to give definitive answers to questions they pose i get incredibly annoyed.
>thinking is bad
Autism.
You need to watch MANY more movies, you're clearly a visual media illiterate. But I feel like it'd be wasted time since it seems to be pathological rather than simple ignorance.

Attached: Knight.of.Cups.2015.Bluray.1080p.DTS-HD.x264-Grym.mkv_snapshot_01.27.05_[2017.11.20_01.48.03].png (1920x1080, 2.52M)

It's not, the reception is mix, it's a low 3/5, lower then promare, and those two garbage kyoanus movies.

Where did you watch it user?

It's actually airing in France.

You're an idiot, I can think just fine, the film still needs to a lot more groundwork, simply showing the audience something with no real context or explanation is prime pretenscious bullshit.

It's like getting a word problem that's missing information, i've long since decided to tone out garbage like this when i see it. Anime does it a lot, it's just lazy incompetent writing, and that's the end of it.

Baguette Land

annecy.org/programme/index:film-20193068
this, dont even bother trying to piece it together

I live in Southeast Asia. It should come here soon too

>It's like getting a word problem that's missing information
So I was right, it's autism.

Stop pretending to have any form of authority. Shitline is a reddit movie. From its aesthetics, to its digital post processing effects all the way to the overrated animation by BADHOUSE. The fact that this film has like 5 pages filled with WebMs on Sakugabooru, all while maybe 20% of them are worth uploading, provides further evidence for it. It's the sort of movie that resonates with people who upload shit like this as an example for impressive hand drawn animation
sakugabooru.com/post/show/15168

I never even badmouthed KnK. In fact, I preordered Kimura's art book for the film more a month ago. It'll arrive tomorrow, probably like 8 months before I'll be able to see it. But if this faggot OP hails KnK as the greatest thing ever, while actually praising Shitline, then the credibility of his evaluation goes towards zero.

Yes, you have autism, enjoy your pretentious poorly written garbage

Actually suggests he's in Japan. It just came out there.

I think he watched it in France since the first screening finished at the same time OP created this thread.

I'm not part of this fight, but I wanted to congratulate you for being the first person in this thread to spell "pretentious" correctly. You're still using it reflexively as a negative-sounding filler word for something you dislike instead of using it for its actual semantic purpose, but you're getting there!

>pretentious
>not enough explanations
When plebs start saying this, you know it's a good film.

> 06/10/19(Mon)16:16:06
Not sure about this. Either he was already typing out his post during the screening, or he ran out before the film even finished.

Attached: 1536397306139.png (493x96, 5K)

My bad. Was meant for

He probably wrote it during the credit.

I dunno if I will but at least I'll go with an open mind, mr Autismo.
>20% of the uploaded clips are worth uploading on a sakugabooru
>the animation is bad
So which one is it?
What's "reddit aesthetics" even like?
What's an anime movie that came out in the last 10 years that didn't have digital post processing effects?

Please. Ready to get BTFO by the master again?

Attached: genius.jpg (870x580, 32K)

He's just trolling, he'll never give you an answer.

But he mentioned the post-credits sequence. And if he's in France, why is he going to bed at 6:00pm?

Of course, he could be lying about that. And about having seen the movie. And I guarantee everyone on this thread is lying about something, because this is the Internet. But come to think of it... why on Earth are we arguing about where he saw the movie?

3 days left until I'll watch his next masterpiece, my boner is unstoppable.

>5 wallpapers per second
Talking about talentless hacks.
I never understood why someone would lie on the internet and especially on Yea Forums. I mean, I could tell you people every single detail of my life and it wouldn't matter. It's the opposite that makes more sense, lying in real life.

>the animation is bad
Claim was never made. Stop being illiterate, you worthless bushnigger. You don't seem to understand the difference between "not great or worth praise" and "bad".
>What's "reddit aesthetics" even like?
Look at Shitline. Compare it's aesthetic approach, it's western comic-esque character designs, it's random ass use of color to a work made by a competent studio/director.
>that didn't have digital post processing effects
See above. Illiterate bush nigger unable to understand how there are various shades of grey.

He constantly talks about Japan. Had he seen it at Annecy, he'd have told people to book tickets for the upcoming screenings.

The fuck is he even working on?

A talentless hack and a third rate "director"

People on Yea Forums aren't french so why would he told them to book tickets ?

Oh man, the sky-high expectations coupled with the fact that it's being marketed as being exactly the same thing as his last movie but it won't be make this a guaranteed disappointment. I can't wait for the flailing reactions of the masses who just can't understand why their last experience wasn't perfectly recreated by a different movie.

Tenki no Ko

Today's screening had English subs. There are 2 more with English subs. Driving to France takes no more than a few hours depending on where you live. You can literally reach Annecy from Spain, Italy, Switzerland, Germany, Netherlands, Belgium in less than 6 hours by car. Also: If people on Yea Forums aren't French, how comes he's posting here (assuming he saw it at Annecy, which is unlikely)? Not sure if you can still buy festival tickets, though.

I don't expect Tenki no Ko to be better than your Name. (and I know it won't be) but I think it'll be a great movie because of the experience he gained (and the fact Radwimps do the soundtrack).

You say technical accomplishment but then post a pretty meh character from a technical standpoint.
I don't get it.

How can it be not great or not worthy of praise if it's worthy of being uploaded on sakugabooru?

>Compare it's aesthetic approach, it's western comic-esque character designs, it's random ass use of color to a work made by a competent studio/director
Relative.

>various shades of grey
Sure. So what's exactly wrong about Redline's effects?

You can I was at the screening (I also was at the first screening of Riding your Wave) but I don't think people outside France (and even within it) will travel more than 200k to watch a movie.

Yeah what is it?

youtube.com/watch?v=VGksHFs04Rc

Yea, one of the reasons I didn't go. Not only did they release the screening details way too fucking late (can't have been much more than a week in advance), I also can't be bothered to go all the way to France. And I live right next door.

>How can it be not great or not worthy of praise if it's worthy of being uploaded on sakugabooru?
It's alright, kVIN. Go write another ignorant blogpost.

Holy fucking shit, what the hell is wrong with you people? I made the mistake of checking the thread one last time after showering and laying out my futon, and this argument was so inanely absurd I just had to dig my ticket stub out of the trash to settle it.

Now cue everyone in the thread castigating me for being one of those idiot heathen barbarians who sits front and center in a movie theater. Goodnight.

Attached: KIMG0450.jpg (3264x1836, 1.05M)

Why do nips ALWAYS have to use/make this godawful generic music? I can't even finish the trailer.
Kimi no na wa was the worst thing that could happen to anime.
Sure thing senpai.

Calm down, Takeshi Johnson. They had a (bit of a) point.

This entire thread is a fantastic example of why good things aren't worth discussing with the consortium of brain-dead mouth breathers that dwell on this board.

>b-b-but it's Reddit!!
>muh comparisons because I can't criticize something on its own merits
>muh arbitrary ratings and scores
>muh obsessively focusing on trivial matters surrounding how OP saw the film

Fuck off back to wanking over waifus and whatever shonenshit you're shoveling

>he thinks shounen is bad
No, I think it is you that needs to return from whence thou came.

I am pretty sure trying to discuss a movie noone else has seen isn't worth trying because, duh, noone else has seen it. Besides, did you miss the part where OP literally had to compare it to other works in an attempt to describe the films merits?

lul, all these 3/5 normie shit movies about to get btfo, by shinkais next 5/5, massive success.

Unlike these otaku losers who don't understand human beings, Shinkai knows the human condition, he makes human characters that resonate with actual people, that's where Your Name swept the entire eastern hemisphere, old and young.

Otaku can never make honest content, shinkai is an anomly and that's why his regarded as the greatest living anime director, his legacy is only just starting.

Attached: original.gif (540x304, 2.96M)

>it's good because it's popular
2/10

It's good because it's critically acclaimed. Something that has more value than popularity or contrarian opinions on a Taiwanese sockpuppet knitting forum.

never said that, it's good based on all it's critical reception from normal people and critques, it's also the greatest preforming japanese animation in the history of the medium, so its the best in terms of sales too.

Actually making a film that resonates with real people is an intagible, it's sales are just a testiment to it's impact on real people.

shovel-wear crap like children of the sea, or silent voice just get forgotten, they dont resonate with real people. mediocore at best.

>It's good because it's critically acclaimed
1/10

Shinkaifags really are delusional and have no standards.

Attached: 1528614816471.jpg (3538x2476, 3.54M)

>Watch in a theater
Can't. No anime movies are displayed in cinemas in this shithole.

You're autistic, it's a combination of both.
Garbage like this corner and silent , fail to capture the audience, only lame critiques will claim its great, while it's reception from people counters that in their mix reactions.
Corner of the world is just oscar bait garbage that nobody cares for, silent voice is oscar bait garbage thats just bad and has no artistic merit.

Shinkais film, has both the critical reception, and the fan reception, thats what makes it good.

It's not super popular but complete garbage like one piece.
it's not super highly regarded but unpopular.

It's the perfect middle ground, just a damn good movie far better then any of its peers.

Based KatabuChad.

Attached: konosekai.jpg (319x450, 33K)

Garbage in the Corner only won awards because it was the Japanese equivalent to Oscarbait. Deal with it, pseud. Kimi no na wa on the other hand won awards because of the genuine emotions it managed to get out of its audience. Anybody with a brain realizes that. No go back to watching artistically bankrupt flicks like Shitline and Kaijuu no Kodomo.

I'm willing to bet that this ESLtard is a chink.

0/10
I'm not even gonna bother responding to your dumb babblings on how some generic garbage anime equivalent to Fast&Furious is better than art.

Chinks eat up your shinkai trash.

Exactly.

Fast and the furious isn't an acceptionally well selling movie, it's a also a series, and it's not a high critical success.
Your comparisons don't logical follow, Kimi no na wa is an anomaly.

incredibly highly rated AND the highest grossing japanese animation of all time. Nothing compares gross up racist baby.

Yikes. Shinkai is bottom of the barrel tier artistically speaking.

>GOAT filmmakers:
Robert Bresson, Danièle Huillet & Jean-Marie Straub, Kenji Mizoguchi, Franco Piavoli, Andrei Tarkovsky, Carl Theodor Dreyer, Yasujiro Ozu, Jean-Luc Godard, Chantal Akerman, Marguerite Duras, João César Monteiro, James Benning, Bela Tarr

>Appreciated filmmakers:
Michelangelo Antonioni, Sharunas Bartas, Ingmar Bergman, Wang Bing, Stan Brakhage, Maya Deren, Germaine Dulac, Jean Epstein, Jean Eustache, Jean Rouch, Rainer Werner Fassbinder, Philippe Garrel, Johan van der Keuken, Chris Marker, Jonas Mekas, Friedrich Wilhelm Murnau, Werner Nekes, Sergei Parajanov, Pier Paolo Pasolini, Jean-Daniel Pollet, Satyajit Ray, Jacques Rivette, Paul Sharits, Michael Snow, Dziga Vertov, Tsai Ming-liang, Lav Diaz, Pedro Costa

>Guilty pleasure filmmakers:
Stanley Kubrick, Isao Takahata, Robert Altman, Andrzej Zulawski, Sidney Lumet, Peter Greenaway, Akira Kurosawa, Abel Ferrara, David Lynch, Alfred Hitchcock, Mamoru Oshii, Shinji Somai, Jacques Tati, Charlie Chaplin, Buster Keaton, Frederico Fellini, Luis Buñuel, Masaki Kobayashi, Victor Erice, Masahiro Shinoda, Orson Welles, John Ford

>Trash filmmakers:
Makoto Shinkai, Masaaki Yuasa, The Coen Brothers, Martin Scorsese, Quentin Tarantino, Satoshi Kon, Steven Spielberg, Mamoru Hosoda, Damien Chazelle, Hayao Miyazaki, Terrence Malick, Wes Anderson, Paul Thomas Anderson, Harmony Korine, David Fincher, Charlie Kaufman, Francis Ford Coppola, Alfonso Cuarón

Wow. Shinkai is on top of the top tier artistically speaking.

>GOAT filmmakers
Shinkai Makoto

>Appreciated filmmakers
Masaaki Yuasa, The Coen Brothers, Martin Scorsese, Quentin Tarantino, Satoshi Kon, Steven Spielberg, Mamoru Hosoda, Damien Chazelle, Hayao Miyazaki, Terrence Malick, Wes Anderson, Paul Thomas Anderson, Harmony Korine, David Fincher, Charlie Kaufman, Francis Ford Coppola, Alfonso Cuarón

>Guilty pleasure filmmakers
Robert Bresson, Danièle Huillet & Jean-Marie Straub, Kenji Mizoguchi, Franco Piavoli, Andrei Tarkovsky, Carl Theodor Dreyer, Yasujiro Ozu, Jean-Luc Godard, Chantal Akerman, Marguerite Duras, João César Monteiro, James Benning, Bela Tarr

>Trash filmakers
`Michelangelo Antonioni, Sharunas Bartas, Ingmar Bergman, Wang Bing, Stan Brakhage, Maya Deren, Germaine Dulac, Jean Epstein, Jean Eustache, Jean Rouch, Rainer Werner Fassbinder, Philippe Garrel, Johan van der Keuken, Chris Marker, Jonas Mekas, Friedrich Wilhelm Murnau, Werner Nekes, Sergei Parajanov, Pier Paolo Pasolini, Jean-Daniel Pollet, Satyajit Ray, Jacques Rivette, Paul Sharits, Michael Snow, Dziga Vertov, Tsai Ming-liang, Lav Diaz, Pedro Costa

wow your post is fucking nothing.

Trash.
What is the difference between Piavoli and Malick?
Buttblasted.

You seem more buttblasted then anyone, its just a testiment to how incredibly vapid that post is

try sucking this movie's dick a little harder, jesus christ.

I'm not him, retard. Your inability to even read is a testament to how incredibly buttblasted you are.

You have no reading compression, I said "that" post, not yours, you're response is buttblasted, nothing to say, just letting us all know you're upset.

Wait, shit. how was the yuasa movie?

Really good and pretty accessible in comparison to his other works.

this post has actually put me off, thanks OP

really generic and boring.

t.someone who haven't watched it

Move every single anime director to a tier below trash and it'll be more accurate. Outside of that, your ranking is still a little fucked.

>Tarkovsky higher than Vertov and Mekas
Stop pretending that you know about cinema, you fucking ignorant pseud Yea Forumstard.

>because you think it's just some New Age nonsense
I wouldn't say it's "just" new age nonsense, but Igarashi is closer to that spiritualist camp than people would like to think. What always irked me a bit about his stuff is that the stories aren't just made to present a neat fantasy world with cool shit (which they do because he's a brilliant craftsman), but how they try to prove this point about how naive we "modern people" are, how we are ruining the legacy of whatever etc etc. I don't gel with that stuff so I could never fully enjoy either CotS or Witches even though I loved the fuck out of how they were made and the surface level elements of the stories

>that infuriatingly fruitless framing narrative
Curious about how Sora would die, I skimmed the raws, so I had trouble understanding the main mystery as a speedreader. Didn't like intermittent flashbacks during the fucking climax so this is nice to know. Did they keep the birthing scene at the end? Ruka's mother's backstory came across as something they would cut from the adaption, but I'm not sure if all the womb/birth imagery is integral to the main theme or not.

Not gonna buy this
>greatest looking anime ever made
until I've seen it myself. I'd already be impressed if it actually managed to look better than Tekkon Kinkreet.

Popular stuff must have something going for it

Yes, the lowest common denominator. The exact opposite of art.

Promare is a literal Marvel movie as anime. Fun, but this is a completely different thing.

But a lot of stuff has "lowest common denominator" appeal and the vast majority of it is in fact not popular. So it can't be simply that popular stuff is LCD hence it's popular

Because they fail at the package and people see the turd behind it.

So therefore there is something going for the popular shows in that "the package" is good.

Yeah, gotta set up that turd real good for mouthbreathers like you to gaggle on it.

>fun
No, it's gay shit.