Self-insert isekai

Can anyone recommend the most self insert isekai out there?
Something along the lines of Re: Zero and Konosuba where the mc is really NEET and kind of pathetic, and things aren't too harsh, but doesn't turn out great (ecchi would be appreciated)
Seriously guys i need my escapist fantasy fix with bright colours and cure girls

Attached: Re_Zero.jpg (850x1202, 538K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Rising_of_the_Shield_Hero
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>subaru
>self insert

What was the name of that one where this girl feeds off this guy's lust for energy after she stabbed him in the heart with half of a sword?

The more aroused he is, the more energy he gives off and he eventually reunites the two halves of the sword

>Re: Zero
>things aren't too harsh

He has a cute girl to support him, no girl = dealbreaker

Is there a group-insert isekai or a manually-inserted isekai?

The fact that he can just reset shit makes him highly self insertable if you ignore the process by which he does it

There is isekai where the MC is too cool for a NEET insert

Isn’t to harsh? Do you know all the shit Natsuki went through ?

Yeah my choice of words was poor, it's difficult for him to get anywhere, and he doesn't immediately get a qt gf

To be fair he could avoid at least half the suffering by having a brain.

no game no life
arifureta

>and he doesn't immediately get a qt gf
Emilia has a crush on him in the first episode. Rem also gets attracted to him by like episode 9 out of 25 which is pretty quick considering how much she cares for him basically instantly.
On topic, OP: find literally any isekai and there is a ~40% chance it is what you are looking for.
>no game no life
Blank are pretty much gods in this show, not sure it qualifies as "pathetic mc".

>no game no life
Way too OP, it's like self inserting as a chess grandmaster in a documentary about their rise to fame

Do you know the one this guy's talking about

user, did you miss click? I didn't reply to that guy.

I was just wondering if you knew

Shield bro is kinda like that but the MC wasn't a NEET is still kinda pathetic.

isekai maou dorei

The rising of the shield hero? en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Rising_of_the_Shield_Hero sounds interesting, thanks

Maybe try either outbreak company or is it wrong to put up girls in a dungeon

>is it wrong to put up girls in a dungeon
Forgot about this because it technically isn't isekai but is a pretty good recommendation that shares strong similarities with isekai worlds.

>outbreak company
Sounds interesting, thanks

>Forgot about this because it technically isn't isekai but is a pretty good recommendation that shares strong similarities with isekai worlds.

It's what we call a native isekai, and it's pretty good.

Anything like zero no tsukaima?

I haven't seen the show but Dakara Boku wa, H ga Dekinai sounds suspiciously like it, not an isekai though.

>native isekai
Kek, you mean fantasy.

That sounds good, looks like it has ecchi too

>re zero
>self insert

Attached: 00F351C6-DF9B-4CFF-876D-4BA70F5D0AE6.jpg (1280x1632, 524K)

>ignore potentially prolonged agony and PTSD
I'd still rather not be Subaru also if I'm correct he's literally cursed or predestined to stay close to Emilia and Death which means he can't escape.

Hindsight is 20/20

>re zero
>konosubs
>self insert
user I think you missed the point.
Kazuma and Subaru have more character themselves than most non subversive protagonists.
>TQ
Sword art online. Gate. are the first two that come to mind.

False. They're literally me. I enjoy isekai since the MC are always useless garbage of society like me.

One of the few cases where the MC had a good life ahead of them prior to being isekai'd.

no one mention isekai smartphone?
>MC as bland as it can be
>got new bitch every episode
>can pull any magic out of his ass
>despite being OP. could even video call literal god in case anything happen

oh yeah i've been meaning to ask, how did the whole AYYLAMO thing go? with mechas and shit, did he end up calling god?

>a rec thread in my Yea Forums
Not today, fucker

Frazes hook up with evil god that escaped, a trickle of ayylmao backstory, isekai-ception, more gods come down posing as family to chill out, mc gets god powers, goes full gundam with his harem is what I remember so far

That escalated quickly.

its generally separated by stretches of harem shenanigans and introducing new characters every arc, isekaiception looks like a big avenue the author might get into to keep things fresh
but idk man its been stale for a while now imo

>rec thread
Enjoy your ban

too bad you will never be as interesting for funny as Kazuma

>rec thread
Now I, know why isekai threads keep getting deleted.