What did she mean by this?

What did she mean by this?

Attached: emma.jpg (446x345, 80K)

Posting more best Emma

Attached: 02.jpg (213x516, 61K)

>I LOVE THE DEMONS
dropped

She is the sanest, most reasonable shōnen protagonist in years and actually has a plan, why don't you believe in her?

Attached: 06.jpg (251x215, 31K)

she will be the first human to have a half demon half human hybrid child

She can be for Ray, or for Norman, but not for demons.

Attached: 15.jpg (199x348, 31K)

>First human.
You are a naive fool if you think that's the case.

She's gay for Musica

She just misses having a caring mother.

Attached: 04.jpg (250x244, 35K)

She knew fucking nothing about seven walls. What plan? But I want her to bully my dick with that face.

>realistic enough to take only children above 5 in the initial escape
>is not dumb enough to be a pacifist, despite her ideals
>reasonable enough to not completely stand in the way of Norman and his Plan A

Attached: 05.jpg (308x245, 38K)

...to this?

Attached: 14.png (910x1300, 284K)

Maturity. Genocide isn't as appealing anymore when you're no longer cattle.

The expressions Emma makes and the way she acts seem to be completely at odds with each other. The expressions seem to be used to heighten tension and make Emma look more ruthless but doesn’t really follow through with making Emma take actions that seem to change the way she behaves.

Interesting how she doesn't look at all ruthless when things are at their most tense.

Attached: 16.jpg (750x989, 272K)

Angrymutantchild.jpg

Emma wears her heart on her sleeve and knows when she's won.

I think that the author may have difficulty deciding what they want from Emma. Is she supposed to be ruthless? Is she supposed to play peacemaker? Is she a naive child? Is she a calculating schemer? She loves her family yet gambles with their lives with a smile.

The way she is being portrayed seems inconsistent especially when she is facing familiar situations and I personally have trouble buying into her character as a result sometimes.

Even then there might be editorial decisions that keep characters, main characters especially, from straying too far from a established archetype. I really don’t know.

It depends on context. Emma so far has been characterised as a determined and hopeful idealist, but unlike most shōnen naive idealists she also has 200 IQ which makes her more rational and more of a realist.

In she is making it clear what her core moral values and setting a line not to cross (idealist)
In , , and she is self-satisfied and smug at revealing she has not given up (determined)
In and she's just plain angry, and part of it is also pretending, as she can act when needed (determined/intelligent)
In she's revealing her true feelings, counter to the wishes of everyone she loves, so she's understandably frustrated (idealist)
In she already knows she's won in the negotiation, and isn't doubting herself one bit (intelligent)

So not only are they all in character, but it's also backed by Emma being a mere 13 year old child and thus still prone to mood swings.

Forgot to post some more Emma.

Attached: 01.jpg (392x428, 63K)

haven't been keeping up with the manga, does she still want to stop the genocide of the demons?

Yes. It hasn't been that long since she stated that.
She has made progress, she and Ray has found some sort of multidimensional plot device.
Hopefully it won't be used to bullshit away all the conflicts.

Attached: 08.jpg (201x271, 29K)

I only care about her penetrating Norman's tight butthole.

nothing in the end

Lame

Your taste certainly is

>looks edgy in one panel
>then goes back to being an obnoxious shounen protag that even trudeau would be embarrassed of
it was a cocktease

Why does she have so few lewds?

Edgeface has to be used sparingly or else it loses its edge

Attached: Megusmug.jpg (213x236, 8K)

Because this show isn't appealing to pedos or vorefags.

Attached: 05-1.png (891x1300, 431K)

I read the alst chapter. O MY WISHING POWER. The manga really became Fairy Tail.

You see, this is what I mean. Where are the massive bulging stomachs? Why is a monster eating another monster eating another monster? Why doesn't it look like complete ass?

>"You know, Emma, with great power comes great responsibility. William Minerva called it the "Owl's Burden." Myself, I just call it as I see it: the responsibility of the cattle to dethrone its predator."
>Norman looks directly at the camera.
>"The poachers, the wild beasts, the nobility...It's our responsibility to slaughter them. And when we do? Then they shall dangle from the Grace Field trees. The Day of the Revolution is near, Emma. We'll have every demon in this country dead or in chains in 10 years, and may Shirai have you find an extremely convenient solution to save both sides tonight if I'm wrong. God bless the New Promise."

Attached: b528c43675682f7b823106072d6015d2.jpg (580x817, 68K)

I mean, this week was full of them but you'd have to stomach Norman being in them too.

Is there any morale reason to be against demon genocide?

Normally no, their existence would be incompatible. Not to mention even the "kind" demons have no moral quandaries purchasing bottled children and eating them.
But with the "muh blood" asspull, cohabitation could arguably be done.

It could be done. But should it be done?

It'd work better as a permanent solution than trying to kill every demon to the last one, so why not?

Also the blood is cursed, so, uh, what does that mean exactly?

Vengeance for treating humans like farm animals, hunting them, eating and killing, taking joy in their fear... it's not the most logical choice, but there is a ton of emotion behind demon genocide. Norman is going to coldly commit war crimes in the name of all the children who were murdered. Emma is going to wish real hard that the two groups can play nice and that Musica's group is also ok with not following their natural instincts because of her blood's magical properties.

her abs are just more tits

wtf I love Emma now?!

I should add to this that daemon genocide is also much more fun.

Norman did nothing wrong Emma a retard shit
KILL DEMONS NAO

>because of her blood's magical properties.
Her CURSED blood. Did Norman ever explain why her blood is CURSED? If it's CURSED maybe using it is a BAD IDEA