Utsuro no Hako to Zero no Maria

Tell me what's so good about it?

Attached: .jpg (420x600, 116K)

bump

How do I, a brainlet, get into reading LNs? I can't comprehend a bunch of text without pretty pictures to accompany said text

Attached: 3Df3O6z.jpg (1920x1080, 114K)

Just do it.

>what's so good about it?
It's a LN, that alone already makes it vastly superior to anime and manga.

>I can't comprehend a bunch of text without pretty pictures to accompany said text

I have no mind's eye to visualize stuff, yet I still love reading LNs.
Maybe start with books with adaptations you liked, that's how I got into them.

The first is pretty amazing for a horror mystery animu novel

The rest is shit don't bother

Attached: IMG_20190610_130537.jpg (2108x544, 272K)

King's game arc was amazing.

Main guy is a lunatic. Every book has some good stuff, and they all range from ok to great for me.

I sorta agree with this user.
But I wouldn't go so far as the call the rest shit, it definitely goes downhill from there but its more of a gradual decline rather than a steep downfall.

I must say though that the “Don't underestimate my madness” part was amazing.

>Main guy is a lunatic.
>tear licking fetish
>muh daily life
>must kill everyone in this fake world and an hero multiple times to return to the real world

The suffering.

Literally just read.

How tf can Maria count to >10,000 when I can't even remember what I had for breakfast yesterday?

It was okay. I hated almost all the male characters though, including the MC people like to worship on here.

Read the 1st and last volume. The chainsaw massacre was hilarious

> How tf can Maria count to >10,000 when I can't even remember what I had for breakfast yesterday?
Cause she is Mary Sue.

Do people normally just visualize everything as you read?

I think some people can do it easier than others, but others may be so bad at it that they couldn't visualize the most well described circle in history to save their lives.
I fall into that latter camp.

Bang bang.

I remembered reading it last 5 years ago, it was pretty awful. she's like can ride a motor bike right?

It's just a decent entry in the fairly desolate suspense genre. Its writing, though inconsistent across each volume, is more intelligent than that of your average LN.

t. brainlet

fuck I cant remember at all but I remind a part when O is talking with someone who was searching stuff in the garbage, who the fuck was this guy(?), it was Daiya?

Attached: 1520071853163.jpg (1121x720, 285K)

LNs have images drawn by artists.

Isn't that just Meguka Meduka light?

Not even him but I'm a sucker for that kind of shit, especially the part where you see what each character would do in their own turn.