Zombieland Saga

>show ended 6 months ago
>season 2 seemed like a sure thing
>still no announcement

Attached: 1544624482051.jpg (583x509, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KbQ-Uu1doa0
youtube.com/watch?v=yn_2Vks2yK0
youtube.com/watch?v=t1TcDHrkQYg
youtu.be/kl1LP81eSKY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It’s been six months already

I think mappa are tied up making karakiri circus for amazon.
all the good studios are doing pet projects for amazon and netflix executives.

Attached: 1543247027440.png (354x654, 312K)

MAPPA isn't involved in Karakuri Circus, it's VOLN only.

>S2 seemed like a sure thing
Just because you liked it doesn't mean S2 was confirmed.

ZLS sold almost double anything else in fall 2018

Stop reminding me of recent shows. It just makes this shit season feel worse.

Bocchi is good

Attached: IMG_20181210_084541.jpg (986x1368, 116K)

Wrong
Bocchi is fucking incredible

Backstory when?

Attached: loh5t93oxe121.png (1360x768, 1.61M)

>still no announcement
They are playing it slow. Obviously, they want to announce it close to its actual release date. And they are using live stage events, cafe events, merchandise, etc. to keep the fans "warm".

>Stop reminding me of recent shows. It just makes this shit season feel worse.
2018 was great. Every season did have some anime to look forward to every week.
2019, so far, is the exact opposite, with the only things worth watching being one-to-one manga adaptations.

>Backstory when?
Season 2. It's already been teased.

episode 1 of season 2
cold opening Meiji era 1886, the day of her death talking with Xu Fu
then the new OP and we get no more info until her episode later in the season

It's not her storyboard, though thankfully

my bad the director from ZLS is busy making a mobage called kick-flight

Why would an anime director make mobile games?

Pure speculation from me here, but ... money!?

wtf is this?

youtube.com/watch?v=KbQ-Uu1doa0

> no frankenstein's monster
Kek

Wait for announcement at 27/7 from the concert, they seems to be hinting at this so much.

Attached: D8VxphnUYAAISEE.jpg large.jpg (1080x1024, 252K)

A previously unreleased trailer that was included in the home release extras, I think.

>no frankenstein's monster
What? I do see Junko there in the top right corner!

>only 6 months
Some series get a second season years after the first ends. This one kinda sold well, so there is a chance we will get a second season in the future. Calm yo tits.

>Calm yo tits.
I don't think anyone worries that there won't be a second season. That's practically a given. People are just impatient. That's understandable. I miss those girls too. Going back to the old episodes is just not the same.

Now we know how the Uma Musume folks felt

Not really, no. Uma Musume doesn't really have that much of a chance of a second season.

They could do an Uma Musume and Zombieland Saga collaboration with all the dead horses

Not enough source material. Wait for some more volumes of the light novel to be released, duh.

>Junko a nun
Why is a nun a Halloween costume?
>Yuugiri a catgirl
Again.
>Lily Headless rider
Why not Yuugiri, Tae or Sakura?

The art is cute, but the costume choice is questionable.

>with all the dead horses
Feels like beating them, at this point.
Well, Tae'd probably eat them instead.

>Why is a nun a Halloween costume?
Psychological horror. Religious extremists are scary!

>Yuugiri a catgirl
Nothing wrong with that!

>Lily Headless rider
Headless? Because of the pumpkin?

Anyway, I love that Tae's cosplaying as Ai!

>Nothing wrong with that!
Catgirls are no Halloween
>Headless? Because of the pumpkin?
Her attire made me think of Sleepy Hollow, but yeah, the pumpkin doesn't necessarily refer to that. Still makes me wonder what she is suppose to be.

>Catgirls are no Halloween
Catgirls are always fine. And with Saki being a hot werewolf, Yuugiri being a hot werecat makes sense.

Different reveal design than the anime?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-10 at 1.24.15 PM.png (651x379, 293K)

I think that's just the makeup running as it's not there in the mirror during their practice session. But all their eyes do seem more lifeless in their zombie form.
Still super cute though.

Do not open, spooky Zombie are behind this.

Attached: spooky.png (1568x900, 785K)

I want to put it in

Enjoy your live action.

but it has a penis

Attached: yes, and.png (175x175, 25K)

More egg soon?

Attached: 1539280728417.jpg (1920x1080, 520K)

Never because egg is kill.

Attached: 1544118348470.jpg (1920x1080, 494K)

>Enjoy your live action.
You mean "dead action"?

>live action
where are they going to find zombie actresses in real life?

Attached: 1514920894025.jpg (270x320, 18K)

Attached: 74432127_p0.png (1225x1727, 2.21M)

I think they still have some left after shooting gakkou gurashi movie.

Attached: Dx4RRvvWwAA_Ue6.jpg (1000x667, 114K)

oh my fucking god

Sport bra Saki was something special.

Attached: 1554868817566.jpg (377x961, 67K)

>Sport bra Saki was something special.
Just because the less she wears, the more we see of her.

Attached: sweatysportysaki.png (1032x1457, 1.09M)

why couldn't I be born with a body like that

Attached: ebin-chan.png (1204x1512, 1.78M)

you see her working for it in the pic? get off your fat ass, fatass

So, there is no cafe special for July?

Attached: D66w-rnVUAA-mvI.jpg (871x1200, 162K)

working out can't turn me into a qt though
and i'm not fat faggot

Season 2s are rarely good. Appreciate season 1 happened.

This one will be different. It has to be we are getting finally the Yuugiri episode

Attached: D8s5t9NUcAAOK73.jpg (827x814, 120K)

Because of a mobage code, yes.

>working out can't turn me into a qt though
Have you tried?

>Because of a mobage code, yes.
Bullshit. It already topped the pre-order charts before that was announced. And won out against countless other Blu-Rays that had comparable bonus tickets.

What's happening in that picture? Zombie Kitsune?

>***,971 (46 pt, 434 pt) Zombieland Saga
Yeah it was totally topping the pre-order charts left and right

>What's happening in that picture? Zombie Kitsune?
Fox Yuugiri and bunny Lily

>Fox Yuugiri and bunny Lily
Ah, hadn't regonized that that's supposed to be Lily. But it does make sense ...
Wait ... no, it doesn't! What kind of symbolism is that?

throw lilly off the roof

It did, salesfag. Stop cherrypicking the earliest and most uninformed predictions you can find.

Why is Sakura so fat?

>Why is Sakura so fat?
Because her seiyuu eats too much.

Foxes hunt rabbits. It symbolises the imminent sexual intercourse.

>It symbolises the imminent sexual intercourse.
Yes, I got that. But that's totally inappropriate for those two characters.

Masaos only crime was the fanbase agenda.

>Headless
>Why not Yuugiri
Being decapitated because the hangman put too much slack on the rope is not a laughing matter.

Attached: KetchumDecapitated.jpg (600x376, 63K)

Sakura's so happy here. This is what she lives (lived?) for. I love it.

>Being decapitated because the hangman put too much slack on the rope is not a laughing matter.
Unless it happens in ZLS, in which case it will be highly comical and played for luaghs!

Honestly, as much as I normally make it clear I would have preferred the moe filter's default setting being lower than they made it, they made the right call by deciding against making their eyes look even duller than they ended up being. It's not ugly like when they normally look more dead, it's just offputting.
That said, maybe I'm just saying that because I'm so used to their eyes still having a little bit of light in them. If we'd gotten twelve episodes of these baka zonbis being friends and getting into shenanigans with dead, glassy eyes that contrast with the warmth and humanity within the cute girls they belong to, I'd probably be more okay with it than I am.

She's not fat, she's dummy thicc.

What is Tae?

Attached: 1539944231471.jpg (1076x2418, 774K)

Baby don't hurt me.

A baka zonbi->a doggo->a severely brain damaged woman who sees her younger caretaker Sakura as a maternal figure.

Legendary

>Why is Sakura so *perfect?
ftfy.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Zombieland Saga - 11 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_16.29_[2018.12.18_12.02.26].jpg (1920x1080, 672K)

>Why is Sakura so *perfect?
Because she eats too much and doesn't work out enough.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Zombieland Saga - 11 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_16.34_[2018.12.13_17.36.32].jpg (1920x1080, 99K)

>"Enough! Enough!" cried Raoul. "I will kill him. In Heaven's name, Christine, tell me where the dining-room on the lake is! I must kill him!"
>"Oh, be quiet, Raoul, if you want to know!"
>"Yes, I want to know how and why you went back; I must know!... But, in any case, I will kill him!"
>"Oh, Raoul, listen, listen!...He dragged me by my hair and then ... and then... Oh, it is too horrible!"
>"Well, what? Out with it!" exclaimed Raoul fiercely. "Out with it, quick!"
>"Then he hissed at me. `Ah, I frighten you, do I?... I dare say!... Perhaps you think that I have another mask, eh, and that this ... this ... my head is a mask? Well,' he roared, `tear it off as you did the other! Come! Come along! I insist! Your hands! Your hands! Give me your hands!' And he seized my hands and dug them into his awful face. He tore his flesh with my nails, tore his terrible dead flesh with my nails!... `Know,' he shouted, while his throat throbbed and panted like a furnace, `know that I am built up of death from head to foot and that it is a corpse that loves you and adores you and will never, never leave you!... Look, I am not laughing now, I am crying, crying for you, Christine, who have torn off my mask and who therefore can never leave me again!... As long as you thought me handsome, you could have come back, I know you would have come back ... but, now that you know my hideousness, you would run away for good.... So I shall keep you here!... Why did you want to see me? Oh, mad Christine, who wanted to see me!... When my own father never saw me and when my mother, so as not to see me, made me a present of my first mask!'

Ironic. This version of Leroux's story, the qt with the angelic voice is the walking corpse (literally, this time) and the violent spastic who's obsessed with her is the regular-ass person.

Attached: 1544802630615.jpg (1920x1080, 121K)

*genius violent spastic

I want a Sakura with scary black/gray sclera.

this is bait

I wonder if Sakura could make a cute undead kitsune or kyuubi...

A fucking legend

Attached: 1552344062892.jpg (1107x1200, 113K)

PURE

TAE
EAT
TEA

Attached: 71255817_p0.jpg (1000x1415, 573K)

>expecting a second season right of the bat
>several popular shows took at least 2 years before airing a sequel
First time watching anime huh?

More, more pics

My wife Ai is so cute, CUTE!

I doubt I'd be able to turn into a qt borderline twink if I work out user.

Get off the weird foreign website, Sakura.

Not with that attitude you won't. Plastic surgery and hormone treatments have come a long way, user

>Plastic surgery and hormone treatments
Let's not give him unjustified hope. He might be able to look like a passable woman, but no amount of surgery and hormones will ever make you look as perfect as Saki.

yeah theres even a surgery that is specifically designed to turn masc features into feminine features

Attached: 1402664519638.png (1200x1131, 2.07M)

that smile is LEGENDARYYYY

Stop trying to turn me into a transexual, faggot.

you already are
you just havent admitted it to yourself

>Stop trying to turn me into a transexual, faggot.
Funny, because that's pretty much what some people have been doing to a poor certain character over the last few months.

Did we get a confirmation of how she died at least? I can't really seem to recall right now.
I do remeber her mentioning trying a sword on a random passerby that can lead to some interesting implications.

Sakisperg pls.
She died long, long, long after those times. Most likely it was a hanging that went wrong.

>banging Tae
>climax together
>she crows like a rooster

Attached: chickentae.png (250x250, 65K)

>banging Tae
Taking advantage of the mentally disabled like that is disgusting and probably illegal.

>Sakisperg pls.
I'm not talking about Saki, obviously. Nor does this have anything to do with Saki. What are you rambling on about?

I wonder what happend to her, how she died.

Attached: 1543119353175.png (215x176, 50K)

>Taking advantage of the mentally disabled like that is disgusting and probably illegal.
Indeed, Tae would never take advantage of that poor mentally disabled user!

You stick out like a sore thumb.
Something really sad, probably.

Not gonna lie, I would fuck her now that she got that whole facial reconstruction. Honestly if trannies put forth the effort to actually do the surgeries and hormone treatments, I would fuck them. But only if they're actually putting effort in. Im not gonna fuck whats basically a dude with a dress, that's gay. Make yourself look like a woman and I can ignore the penis.

Samefag.

>Something really sad, probably.
I'm not ready for it

>climax together
I don't think people understand quite how much coordination that takes unless the woman is one of those people that orgasm constantly

>gets hanged
>ends up decapitated
Sounds fucking brutal. If it's canon then I'm not sure how they could play it for laughs when/if they show it.

As if we can't make those moans of hers any lewder.

I can still vividly recall the sounds from that dream of her nibbling her way up my neck.

>You stick out like a sore thumb.
What? Right now it's only you spouting nonsense.
How about you stop aggressively shitting on people for basically nothing and trying to start fanbase wars again?

>If it's canon then I'm not sure how they could play it for laughs when/if they show it.
Like all the other deaths in the series, user.

They wouldn't. Just like they didn't for Floof's and Pony's. Maybe she'd be her usual silly, not paying much attention to what people are saying self as she goes up to the gallows, but the moment it becomes clear that there was too much slack and the noose ripped through her neck it won't be funny.

only Lily's could have been seen as slightly funny but it was still tragic that a little boy had a heart attack over gender dysphoria

Ai's was a little funny. The buildup and aftermath were horrible, but everyone staring slackjawed at her standing perfectly still and completely blackened like Looney Tunes was a little funny.

That and how insanely improbable it was, which gets remarked on in one of the articles Cornflakes was reading about her death.

Junko's death was kinda depressing though, Lily's was also a little sad. The others had the virtue of being a sudden burst of black comedy or spectacular.

I don't want Tae's to be a joke, I want it to be the most depressing and tragic

Tae got killed by a falling anvil

As long as it's not downward. She might mistake your tool for a sausage.

Attached: Ds-O4n6XcAEmnmf.jpg (1200x674, 65K)

From the first episode I was absolutely sure Tae was connected to the Necroducer. But since it's been confirmed he knew main girl when she was in school, my curiosity toward her has only grown.

Why is she the slowest to wake up? Is she even still "asleep?" Was she just always like this?

She was the most active even back when Sakura was the only one awake, which is kinda weird.

What makes her so "legendary?"

Attached: Yamada Tae 2.jpg (1280x720, 75K)

The rare zombie mummy devil

Most of her body is covered by bandages. Maybe a fire?

Why is Tae so pretty

Definitely upward.

Also, she's looking a little cold there for some reason.

Attached: 71428334_p5.png (1500x1500, 784K)

Ai ai Ai~

She just needs something to munch.

Attached: DyIjgmfUYAASP-V.jpg (1000x1000, 95K)

Do you think anyone was there *for* Ai in her final moments, or were the paramedics all just going through the motions because she and everyone else in the ambulance knew she was a goner?

Attached: 74914558_p21.jpg (860x1329, 536K)

she was probably in pain for hours and barely conscious and died in hospital

Attached: 1542015798876.jpg (1500x1500, 133K)

>Do you think anyone was there *for* Ai in her final moments
I don't think her bandmates were. They were probably under shock. (Pun honestly not intended. But I'll gladly take it.)

>implying they weren't all begging for her death

BIG STEPPY

Attached: 74914558_p6.jpg (860x860, 169K)

>Why is a nun a Halloween costume?
Because sexy nuns > nurse costumes

cute as a button

Attached: tae smile.png (410x479, 316K)

>Uma Musume doesn't really have that much of a chance of a second season.

???
but it's literally barely behind Zombieland in average sales even though it had 1 more volume

Attached: bd.png (979x593, 52K)

If Junko was my wife things would be different around here, and my damned kitchen door would stop making that creaking noise

Possible, but they hardly were prepared for that lightning strike in their direct vicinity. That takes a moment to get over.

>sexy nuns
Sorry, but I can't find nuns sexy. Something about religious fundamentalism of all kinds is an instant turnoff for me.

>but it's literally barely behind Zombieland in average sales even though it had 1 more volume
Saleswise, maybe. But not in general or critical reception. Nor in the merchandise department.
And, let's be honest, the franchise is at least resting, if not dead, at this point. Nothing has happened for it in a while, as far as I'm aware. And the idea of horse girls is quite limited in what can be done with it.

Would you hire?

Attached: 74661274_p0.jpg (643x900, 270K)

>But not in general or critical reception
Uma Musume had a good critical reception, so not sure what you mean by this.

>Nor in the merchandise department.
source?

>Uma Musume had a good critical reception
And ZLS had an incredible critical and public reception. Good is not necessarily good enough.

>source?
Well, how much merchandise has there been for Uma Musume? Now, compare that to what ZLS got.

So a good critical receptions with great sales is not enough, k

>Well, how much merchandise has there been for Uma Musume?
Quite a bit, it gets new merch every month
I'm still waiting for your source, or were you talking our of your ass?

Attached: DmfV0vLUYAA52q2.jpg (1200x900, 281K)

Well, I have no stakes in this. If you think that Uma Musume has good chances of a second saeson or continuation of a different kind, okay.
I honestly wish you the best of luck, but I personally don't think there's much hope at this point.

>And the idea of horse girls is quite limited in what can be done with it.

The same can be said about zombie girls.

BIGGER STEPPY

Attached: ai_s_intruder__no_make_up_ver__by_magestic_maggot_dd918ov-pre.jpg (881x907, 66K)

>The same can be said about zombie girls.
How? There's literally nothing you can't do with cute zombies!

The same can be said about horse girls.

I miss her so much, and that cute tummy

cause fujo power

While not necessarily for drama only Lilys death was somewhat comical.

Nothing was revealed.
Even the description of the last gacha game only repeated what we already know

Attached: D8A7e8JU0AA4kR9.jpg (750x1096, 76K)

Attached: D8rUYKGUcAAGpZf.jpg (809x800, 87K)

Attached: D8rVC4bUcAAM15q.jpg (500x427, 28K)

>The same can be said about horse girls.
There's a lot you can't do with horse girls. For example, you can't just take their heads off and throw them around. You can't have them jump off cliffs or get hit by lightning.
Well ... you can, but they won't like it.

>only Lilys death was somewhat comical.
Sakura's death was highly comical.
As was Ai's.
Saki's was not necessarily comical, but very badass.
The only one that was serious and relatively boring was Junko's.

By the way: Why is no one asking how Romero died?

Literally me.

>very badass
"No!"
It was heartbreaking and devastated Reiko, and most likely the rest of Dorami. That's why she slugged Saki for doing something so reckless and stupid that left her all alone until she met her husband.

REAL TAE HOURS

WHO TF UP?!

Attached: B2eGto7.gif (640x360, 1.45M)

Always.

>It was heartbreaking and devastated Reiko
Sure. But still badass.

Attached: 71941777_p1.jpg (679x960, 570K)

Saki get off the computer.

Attached: Ds2b8I4UwAAk2ib.jpg_orig.jpg (2048x2048, 765K)

Get off the personal computer and delete some of your blip-blops, they're slowing it down.

Attached: 74537093_p2.jpg (744x1052, 496K)

Saki is CUTE!

cute

Attached: D8d18UnUwAADcZ4-orig.jpg (2026x2865, 560K)

No wonder why Egg looks so familiar to me, she basically Liu Bei from Koihime Musō

Attached: 034730E8-BC5D-4807-BE64-DAD05A781ACB.jpg (225x350, 39K)

Wtf is with that pinned comment? How is Zombieland Saga a ripoff of Hi Hi Puffy Amiyumi?

Attached: 1549720875189.jpg (1920x1080, 147K)

No idea who that is, but that's no Egg. At all.

Welcome to MAPPA, YOIfags have been waiting for the announced movie around 3 years.

I'm in love with Saki doing the Rumiko fingers when she realized Junko was listening to her suggest to Sakura that the two of them go to the hot spring, just the two of them, two girls who lived fast and died young and left beautiful corpses, naked, with no one around to see or hear them. I hope it becomes a full fledged Thing she does when shocked in S2.

Such a silly pony.

Attached: 74802428_p0.jpg (2480x3508, 3.34M)

>pony
don't call her that

Transfags killed the second season.

Low quality bait.

Attached: D8GYGbcUIAIeO3H.jpg (750x421, 32K)

What if Legendary Taisho Idol? Legendary Sengoku Idol? Legendary Heian Idol?

Attached: 74835006_p0.jpg (2480x3508, 3.91M)

The only fun I had with this show was ignoring everything else and focusing on what Tae is doing.

Attached: 1543696810425.png (866x1399, 437K)

Still a very cute pic, no matter what people say.

yeah coz japan's meme tier anime industry pays fuck all, netflix and amazon and disney are dropping HOLLYWOOD money on these gooks and they're seeing how far they'll jump

spoiler: right over godzilla's head

Attached: 71536113_p0.jpg (1600x1600, 790K)

I hope you pre ordered the alternative cover ZLS DVD.

Attached: 75172545_p0.jpg (703x1000, 747K)

Attached: 1544179841811.jpg (2560x2560, 843K)

>29 years old
>is this cute

Attached: 1549197522752.png (211x229, 74K)

You can shoot them.

Cute from now until the end of time

Attached: 1605r.jpg (1009x1151, 141K)

Attached: 1545451557977.jpg (200x275, 19K)

>this kills the Junko

Attached: IMG_20190608_152244.jpg (1920x1080, 137K)

>Junko
>nun
I see Sister Tae converted that foul sinner. Amen.

Attached: 1543033307500.jpg (1300x1382, 201K)

>egg is kill
user... they're all dead.

Attached: 1544997413168.png (800x800, 589K)

Attached: 1547865294506.jpg (964x1072, 375K)

I want more Necroducer

Attached: 1545965610983.png (1280x720, 610K)

Attached: 1542910557052.webm (720x404, 74K)

>Tae celebrates Halloween in the buff

L-lewd.

Attached: 1549172562435.jpg (1280x960, 1018K)

Attached: WASTED.gif (500x281, 3.49M)

I love my wife Yuugiri!

Attached: 1542118764799.jpg (1000x1504, 765K)

what about her adopted daughter (male)

(S)he's ok too!

Attached: 1542316278246.jpg (444x494, 48K)

Nice.

Thoughts?

Attached: 74897705_p24.jpg (1158x818, 702K)

I can only clearly recognize Saki, Yuugiri and Masao. The rest look generic as fuck. I assume the unhappy ones at the top are Ai and and Junko, with the respective hair colors, but Junko looks very much like what must be Sakura.
It's relatively well drawn, but also a bit too samefacey. I also don't think that their personalites fit teen boys as well (except for Masao/Lilly's, of course).

As a result of being dehydrated, dead bodies feel like cement. Do not feel attracted to this hard, desiccated, discolored, headless dead hooker, even if she is very classy and very silly.

Attached: 74216854_p0.jpg (1130x1673, 692K)

>As a result of being dehydrated
Do these girls look dehydrated to you?

Attached: sweaty_zombie.png (1280x720, 734K)

You can try to keep me from being attracted but it won't work.

Attached: 71785487_p0.jpg (1200x1313, 417K)

They do when the moe filter's off.

Attached: 1540978163414.jpg (1200x630, 86K)

They don't look dehydrated here either. Just a bit rotten and wrinkly. Look at their eyes.
Sweat, by the way, is not "moe". They didn't have to add that detail and they did. For a reason.

We barely have any doujin previews for C96, do we?
Personally I don't like the idea of genderswapping the baka zombies, but kek for femKotarou

It could be worse. You could be attracted to this rock hard corpse whose head cracked open on impact with the pavement, spilling blood and brains everywhere.

Attached: 74703869_p1.jpg (600x964, 257K)

>spilling blood and brains everywhere.
Eggs don't have blood and brains. I'm sure you meant to say yolk.

God, she so cute!
I love her more than anything!

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Zombieland Saga - 03 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_03.27_[2018.10.18_18.06.44].jpg (1920x1080, 99K)

Attached: 74252198_p1.png (706x1000, 787K)

A Legend. Also nice dubs witnessed.

Attached: 72590573_p0.png (832x1259, 1003K)

Yes, Inui-kun, we know.

It's all part of the legend.

Attached: THE LEGEND .jpg (1244x1554, 399K)

All hours are Tae hours.

Attached: 1552543418562.gif (673x656, 1.52M)

>implying I still wouldn't even with the filter off
You underestimate my power.

Attached: 71887479_p0.png (1731x1674, 2.79M)

Don't try it!

Attached: DsEqpkrUwAA1zCy.jpg (750x1000, 89K)

>Saki-san! Did you download breasts again, Saki-san?!

Attached: 74914558_p19.jpg (860x860, 252K)

I want procreate with a zombie.

Attached: Duo7qQ4VsAABg3X.jpg (2668x1000, 485K)

You can't stop me.

Attached: 1546270320100.jpg (1920x1080, 166K)

>You can't stop me.
No, he can't. But your risk-aversity is severely lacking, user.

Not him, but what's the problem there?

>what's the problem there?
He implied that he'd do certain things with Tae.
Now, look at how aggressive Tae is, and what might happen if anything involves her mouth.

Thought you were talking about Yugiri.

Attached: badzonbi.png (381x532, 221K)

Few talk about Tae, few about Yuugiri, I'd say.

Attached: 73129796_p1.jpg (540x720, 202K)

Attached: 73197141_p2.jpg (2894x3358, 3.9M)

Nah, we talk about them all the time.
The only ones I actively try not talking about are Lily and Junko, as bringing either of them up might summon shitposters. (Hope this post deosn't.)
For Yuugiri, people do speculate a lot about her backstory, and Tae is just Tae. Of course people talk about her!

I meant in this particular case about hard zombies.
Of course everyone talks generally about every Zombie.
>Lily and Junko
You can always talk about Lily with Yuugiri, als mother/daughter(male) and Junko shouldn't be that much different than talking about Ai, since both can trigger a certain someone.

Attached: 2eb9dcdf24939a39a7f108a2069f809d.png (197x239, 52K)

>Junko shouldn't be that much different than talking about Ai, since both can trigger a certain someone.
Ai triggers no one, she was just the face of shitposting in general for a while. Junko, on the other hand, has a dedicated shitposter who also spams yuri content. But let's not encourage him.

Anyone read the doujin Dayfly?

Skimmed through it. Not my type of thing, but well-drawn.

I can't read moon runes, but even with that hurdle I was more interested in the bonding than in the lewding.

>zombieland saga was 5 years ago

Attached: 1505147395834.jpg (768x768, 93K)

What's going on in here? You wanna get arrested?

Attached: 1539284301342.gif (551x720, 138K)

Top shroom

Attached: 1541763040398.png (1480x1280, 284K)

>Tae becomes the Necroducer
>Franchouchou takes over the entire world in a week

Attached: stronk tae.jpg (607x608, 73K)

I see the threads are as high quality as always

Eeeehh?
Handshake?
Don't touch me, you dirty NEET!
Kimoi!

Attached: __minamoto_sakura_zombie_land_saga_drawn_by_karan__13bb99eff61cbab83f3afa4973b45a6b.png (1200x1600, 1.5M)

Anyone got ideas for other idoru groups to show and mention in passing in a S3 that has as its background the Monstergirl Idol Wars that Franchouchou started by admitting they're zombies?

>other idoru groups
>the Monstergirl Idol Wars
Why are some people so committed to that horrible idea? Why do you want valueable screentime devoted to an entirely different group of girls? What good would that do for a series that most viewers enjoyed for its characters?

Because I think an escalating multimedia rivalry with some vampires would be fun/funny.

>rivalry with some vampires
But why invest in characters that don't even exist (yet) when we have our zombie idols? I wouldn't want any less of Franchochou just so new characters could be included.

>Monstergirl Idol Wars
>Wants to turn one of the best animes in recent history into another monster harem series.

Fuck off back to your snake tits, faggot. We're in Zombie Land now.

Attached: 1545330480499.jpg (1920x1080, 113K)

I just feel like it's a logical next step after a public admission to being zomblers. Was thinking most of them would just be shown in passing, maybe each doing brief one shot appearances as the Greek chorus du jour.

I just realized I lost a bunch of ZLS images from when my hard drive died
three months of fun posting is lost to the ether

Attached: file_78e363ba45_original.jpg (531x995, 218K)

>three months of fun posting is lost to the ether
That's what external archives are for, user.

Attached: kotaro.png (1600x900, 754K)

New delivery from the drawthread!
A great Kotaro/Mamoru crossover:

Attached: a-draw.jpg (1013x720, 197K)

Posting the rest of the crossovers as well.

Attached: legendary.png (795x1089, 735K)

Attached: 4ad-lily-usa.png (1104x1165, 929K)

Attached: JunkoMercuryOutfitSwap_by_hotlemonbiscuits.png (1160x1042, 379K)

Attached: quick.png (1080x1080, 760K)

Attached: 181216_by_weiyang.jpg (1200x1621, 341K)

That's all so far.
Sakura's still missing. Still not sure whether to request her with Beryll or one of the senshi (Pluto, maybe?).

Attached: saki venus.jpg (1671x2504, 1.59M)

One of the senshi, ya turkey. Sakura wouldn't be evil, at worst she'd be depressed and complaining about dangus hunks.
youtube.com/watch?v=yn_2Vks2yK0

Attached: 1544895773134.jpg (1000x1000, 229K)

>One of the senshi
The problem is that she doesn't really match any of the senshi's personality either. Maybe Usagi, but Usagi is Tae, for obvious reasons.
And she doesn't fit any of the remaining color schemes either. Pluto would be the best bet there.
For Beryll, at least the swap would look great. And Beryll was kinda misunderstood and depressed as well.

Why the fuck wouldn’t Sakura be Usagi?

Because Tae is Usagi. That's not even debatable.

It's probably just regular tofu but I still think the dog is the key to everything.

Attached: 75175946_p0.jpg (1500x1200, 286K)

Attached: 1557595599125.jpg (858x1200, 445K)

why is Tae forever cute

What would zombie milk taste like?

In her current state, her mind is operating off of her single prime directive: Be legendary and look cute while doing it

Attached: DrgkS9xUUAAwSEf.jpg (1200x675, 79K)

Yes it is you sausage, Sakura is the original BAKA ZOMBIE, the air headed HS aged protag, precisely like Usagi.
Tae is an old bag turned zombie dog, with only a tangential level of sentience.

Tae is LITERALLY Usagi though

>Tae is LITERALLY Usagi though
This!

Attached: mitsuishi_kotono.jpg (770x1156, 140K)

still cute too

Attached: 1549816957861.jpg (1200x957, 150K)

My wife Ai is so cute, CUTE
Sakura is fat, though.

Don't be so hard on yourself, you silly century egg.

My wife is not fat, she's HEALTHY with the ideal body for childbirth.

Attached: 74091085_p1.png (744x1052, 667K)

Very true user here have a Saki

Attached: 1549515733633.jpg (778x1218, 105K)

Can't ever have enough Saki!

Attached: 71655638_p1.png (1000x705, 1.25M)

You're one to talk you dead fatty!

It was nice when all the VAs got together.

Attached: 1549975432952.jpg (1534x1149, 171K)

Yeah, that was for Asami-chan's birthday, which they celebrated early. They have a really nice dynamic. I just wish we'd get to see Mitsuishi-sensei in one of the stage shows.

she's really busy (and expensive) tho

You don't understand how this works. ZLS is a zombie movie with idols. There are no other monsters in a zombie movie. Just zombies.

If there were going to be more monsters, it would be MORE zombies. Like, Tae accidentally sneezes on Bulk & Skull and suddenly we get a remake of "The Return of The Living Dead".

Attached: Returnlivd16.jpg (922x507, 35K)

>she's really busy (and expensive) tho
More expensive than busy. But, yeah, I know. Still, I can dream, can't I?

in addition to always doing Eva and Sailor moon stuff, she has a gig or two every season
she's busy as heck

>always doing Eva and Sailor moon stuff
How frequent is that nowadays? Once every few months?

>logical
Only after retarded battle shounen logic.

still a pretty constant gig in addition to a regular seiyuu workload

Attached: 1543225818945.jpg (1000x1000, 94K)

What do you think is the logical next step, assuming the Sagas outing themselves is a finale event to give it the weight it deserves?

Attached: D8x1ZRDV4AESHcL.jpg-orig.jpg (1500x1200, 163K)

My wife Ai is so cute, CUTE
Sakura is fat, though.

She’s trying her best to lose weight

Slanderous lies.

Attached: DsdwrClUUAAuX1j.jpg (1447x2048, 288K)

Which zombie would likely become a mindless and moening mess after a night of drinking?

Still Tae.

Please stop spamming the same post over and over again.

Sakura with short hair would be exceptionally cute. Also with a hairband braid.

This mindless zombie.

Attached: D7AvkhPU0AEhn7n.jpg (738x800, 96K)

Second most likely then.

Junko, because she'd already started with straight vodka at noon.

>This mindless zombie.
Kotaro is not a zombie, user.

Lily

Her fat thighs > Her fat chest

Same pic, same reply,

Why is it almost always Ai being jealous of Sakura's amazing rack in the art and never Junko? The only art of that I've seen has her feeling insecure about her own chest alongside Ai.

Attached: 72764937_p0.jpg (2000x1600, 965K)

Junko is perfect already.

Breathtaking

Attached: FBE9E183-7704-43CF-9C65-223602ADB850.jpg (2480x2480, 363K)

Think Sakura ever volunteers to help Saki change her bandages, like she probably offers to for Ai and almost certainly does so for Tae?

>yfw this moment in a future s2 or s3
I will probably tear up.

Attached: ABC031F7-F3EF-496D-949F-E74E20E31AA7.jpg (533x755, 54K)

pretty sure Ai is the one who volunteers to help change bandages all the time

Neither does it make sense for Ai to have breast envy neither, nor does it to to be fixated on Sakura despite her being on rank 3 in the size chart of the group.

DESHI DESHI
BASARA BASARA

Attached: 71676099_p0.png (1144x2000, 629K)

Nyan de arisu

Attached: 75155039_p0.jpg (2894x4093, 3.62M)

Good costume. Does a great job covering where Xu Fu had to stitch her head back on.

Tell me, why does she wear the makeup?

Attached: 4u.jpg (189x267, 6K)

Yuugiri wearing modern clothing makes my heart doki

Attached: 1549855054713.jpg (800x800, 78K)

Attached: DztKGL7WkAEJ5v4.jpg (975x781, 73K)

>assuming the Sagas outing themselves is a finale event to give it the weight it deserves
I don't get why this is suppose to be so important because the next "logical step" of them revealing that they are Zombies would be they will never be able to perform as idols again.

I'm taking her breasts thank you very much.

Which one?

Attached: awhdyow6gce21.jpg (640x395, 121K)

Tae of course

Because Ai is always portrayed as a kuso lesbian bitch.

Who is The Legendary Reiwa Idol?

How are you suppose to become legendary in like 2 months?

If you actually think it would've sold as much without the code you're mentally retarded or new.

hurp durp

Attached: capped for the retards.png (655x886, 219K)

Attached: Ds2UBe3VYAE684a.jpg (800x704, 108K)

Here is the thinking man pairing.

Attached: 74854722_p0.jpg (658x780, 457K)

Being a serial killer idol

>a serial killer idol
Which serial would you kill if you could? Any anime serials in particular?
One Piece or Naruto/Boruto for me. Both have long overstayed their welcome.

Attached: 1543224656095.png (2550x2550, 561K)

Or perhaps she's wondering why someone would shoot a man, before throwing him out of a plane?

Zombie outbreak, duh.

>Or perhaps she's wondering why someone would shoot a man, before throwing him out of a plane?
Because you can't shoot him properly after throwing him out, dummy.

It checks out.

Sakura's. It's so cutesy even though she's 17 and should know better and I love that.

Wrong idoru.

Attached: 72810053_p1.jpg (1624x1070, 1.24M)

Post Sakuras onegaishimasu

EGGPOSTING TIME

Attached: 1542366063688.gif (616x573, 575K)

Sakura's here!
>[Isekai noises]
Sakura's dead!

Attached: 74302685_p0.jpg (1768x1776, 268K)

Someone said EGG?

Attached: eggsellent egg.png (721x928, 472K)

You are aware that the one on top isn't Sakura, are you?

Was just looking at the thumbnail. I'm a dumb.

To be fair, the artist did a confusing job with the hair color.

I'm eager for the legendary tae arc

>What makes her so "legendary?"
Nothing, that's the joke.

>Nothing
Heresy!

Attached: 72750719_p0.png (751x1200, 1.11M)

;_;

Attached: 2E527AC6-2263-4923-89AD-EC51B908534A.jpg (786x900, 136K)

He looks like younger Kotomine

Anyone else getting major Death of Supergirl vibes from this piece? No?

Only because I love the egg.

Attached: 74769343_p0.jpg (1507x2160, 1.92M)

Whoa a picture of Tae where she actually looks cute instead of looking like an animal or spacing out.

Tae always looks cute you double nigger.

Bump!!

Attached: 71914168_p0.png (4096x2880, 2.93M)

Iyaa saa saa~

>supergirl sakura
I dig it

New ZombieLand dance move
The flying 45
>Throws Masaos off the roof.

>189297980
Fuck off Redditor.

So all things considered, realistically speaking makeup can't hide the fact they're zombies when you're close enough to take a photo with an idol, how blind are Japanese idolfags?

How would you be unable to hide it?

is it really that unbelievable to shoot them and then disposing the body by tossing them out?

Makeup doesn't hide corpse smell, rotting flesh and the rest that being dead for 10+ years gives you.

>realistically speaking makeup can't hide the fact they're zombies
Realistically speaking, what's your experience with that that makes you an expert on zombie-related make-up issues?

>Makeup doesn't hide corpse smell, rotting flesh
They don't smell, as has been stated multiple times in the series itself. And they are not rotting anymore.

>and the rest
Elaborate, please.

Attached: D8TSJCZU8AMb7MA.jpg large.jpg (1050x922, 106K)

What do these runes say?

>What do these runes say?

>ゆぎりんって19歳に見えないね
Yugirin-tte 19 sai ni mienai ne
>そうでありんす〜?
Sou de arinsu~?
>分かる大人っぽい
Wakaru otona-ppoi

>純子ちゃんって19歳に見えないね
Junko-chan-tte 19 sai ni mienai ne
>そうですか〜?
Sou desu ka~?
>分かる子供っぽい
Wakaru kodomo-ppoi

He had seen a zombie movie before.

Naruhodo. Wakaran. Arigato gozaimasu.

What's Xu Fu's endgame?

Attached: 1544854570429.png (773x712, 583K)

>panel 1
>Lily: Yuugirin, you don't really look like 19
>Yuugiri (flustered): Is that so? (de arinsu)
>Ai: I get it, because she is so mature
>panel 3
>Lily: Junko-chan, you don't really look like 19
>Junker: (flustered): Is that so?
>Ai: I get it, because she is like a child

Post fox version

Meant *panel 2 not 3

Attached: 1543940768364.jpg (1000x690, 483K)

I can see it

Attached: C7280424-88A2-485D-98E2-9CC6FD3E06A0.png (562x769, 285K)

>Death of Supergirl
>that pic
Damn, didn't know Supergirl looked this much like a giant bulky manly dude. Good thing I don't bother with western comics.

I bet Junko boomer types with one finger

Attached: 1558067993605.jpg (860x1214, 571K)

What's she saying in the bottom right?

>What's she saying in the bottom right?
末来

I don't know, I don't read american comics

Post more Junko in the future pics

I bet Junko fingers boomers.

>boomers
Things that "boom" are Saki's field of expertise, user.

Attached: 72328485_p0.jpg (2081x1529, 923K)

Ai's, actually. The Idol Wars were some dark, dark times.

>Ai's, actually.
Nah, Ai is more of a silent killer.
If you want a spectacular show, go with Saki.

Sometimes you gotta rig the enemy base with explosives.

>Sometimes you gotta rig the enemy base with explosives.
Not if you're Ai. She'd just summon Raijin to strike the enemy base with lightning or something ... well, back when she was still on good terms with him.

I finally figured it out. Tae was a legendary loli, the greatest loli to ever exist. Except she grew up and died, losing her loli status but maintaining her legendary status.

I go boom if you know what I mean

I’d boom Junko’s fingers

it's ancient chinese magic, xu fu doesn't have to explain shit

未来, future
未 isn't 末

Guys, this woman showed up selling tequila. You want any?

Attached: DtAD59dUUAE-kzH.jpg (1000x1200, 191K)

Die normalfag

I prefer the other design for adult lily

Attached: 1543384357265.jpg (1100x2048, 333K)

thank you ms. skeltal

>the other design
He's got the Go genes. (And I don't mean that he's good at playing board games.)
Getting hair all over his body and face at his tender age implies that he was coming after his father.

12 is usually the age that happens anyway
there are puberty blockers and things that can stop the majority of that

>12 is usually the age that happens anyway
Beard growth? For the mediterranean type, maybe. For Central and Northern Europeans it's usually around 14. And I assume it's even a bit later for the average Japanese guy.

Silly egg

Attached: 2CD6F0BB-978E-47A2-85C6-85618E7E4A2E.png (2067x2924, 2.6M)

I really enjoy seeing these two together.
A love that transcends life itself.

Attached: 4C908D28-6482-492A-9B43-714F4BDF394D.png (858x1110, 1.1M)

Made to be fertilized!

Read my fucking post again. 4k is nothing compared to what it ended up selling and if you actually think that it magically would've sold as much as it did without the code you're fucking retarded.

Kashikoi Ai.

Attached: 1550079085531.jpg (350x490, 44K)

>4k is nothing compared to what it ended up selling
Which is why you shouldn't trust predictions at any moment. What you can trust is that it topped the preorder charts early on and stayed on top all the way to the release by a huge margin. What makes you think that anything else would at any point have overtaken it for no reason at all if it hadn't later announces bonus codes?

>if you actually think that it magically would've sold as much as it did without the code you're fucking retarded.
Yes, it might have sold less without those codes, but so would all other things that had codes, extras and boni, that all competed with it. Why do you only take the extras for the ZLS disks into account and not those its competition used to boost sales?

You are mentally retarded.

Reminder that Sakura didn't stand a chance of getting into Iron Frill. She's not flat.

Attached: DyYy7uqUYAAZgbs.jpg (1200x900, 163K)

What code?
ZLS only has event ticket.

Now we know their producer's type

which was only announced AFTER it started selling stupid amounts

kek

I have a prevailing theory that Sakura's ass is both
A. - Big
B. - Fat

do you have a single fact to back that up

Attached: 1545517965860.png (786x1114, 172K)

Attached: fat.jpg (850x1154, 192K)

>do you have a single fact to back that ass up

Attached: 1545648312920.gif (600x210, 952K)

Attached: 1546299811416.jpg (3155x3677, 912K)

Attached: but.jpg (1920x1080, 253K)

a man of culture I see.

People have been sleeping on her ass for too long

Attached: 1548356954954.png (1280x720, 1.01M)

Asami-chan is so perfect!
Erm ... I meant ... Saki-chan, of course.
(Ah, who cares? They both are!)

i-imagine if Asami-chan went blonde

Attached: 1548818923522.jpg (1080x1080, 91K)

Masao go away

Nah, she doesn't have to. She's already Saki enough. I love her with a ponytail though. (What am I saying? I love her no matter what!)

Here she is wearing Saki's pants by the way, literally. She herself wrote so when she posted it.

Attached: 60779215_466512887423218_6319476056098152235_n.jpg (1440x1800, 231K)

so adorable

Well, here's the second pic of that set. But only because I want to make you happy and the thread's slow anyway at the moment.

Attached: 60316367_2103974449731404_382300366784930606_n.jpg (1440x1800, 246K)

haha imagine marrying Asami-chan haha

We wonder every day why you weren't stillborn.

Attached: 1545615236702.jpg (955x536, 127K)

So Shrimpo's least favorite food is seaweed according to her official bio, but she initially mistook the facial hair that killed her for seaweed from breakfast. Do you think she liked seaweed before she died but doesn't like it anymore because she associates it with fatal heart attacks/aneurysms?

that is the implication

>Uma Musume gets new merch every month
And yet still I see no Hishi Akebono figures, plushes or accessories. Not even some stickers. It is a disappointment vast in its breadth and profound in its depth.

I love what artists do for them. There's just a soft and tender air when it concerns them in some pieces of art.

Attached: fghrthyu.jpg (500x832, 53K)

I can't believe I missed Yea Forums's reaction to this.
I even remember some user called it in one of the early threads.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Zombieland Saga - 12 [720p].mkv_snapshot_11.28_[2019.06.12_20.56.12].jpg (1280x720, 108K)

And then there's that sadness that's just dancing on the edges of their present and future.

Attached: D3M5jS-U4AYNC-l.jpg (576x612, 43K)

That pic looks suspiciously as if Ai has just drugged both of them and is waiting for the effect to fully kick in for Sakura (Kotaro's already asleep).
You can get the idol out of the war, but you can't get the war out of the idol!

To be fair, she'd be pretty okay to want to take advantage of them. Kotaro may act like an autismo (and is one in front of Sakura), but he's still an attractive Renaissance man. And Sakura is, well, Sakura.

Attached: D8x4XCMUwAEAEKr.jpg (906x1280, 84K)

>And Sakura is, well, Sakura.
Can't deny that.

If the sign girl from Kannagi showed up in ZLS it'd be called Zangeland Saga.

>zombieland saga
>LN

Attached: really makes you think huh.png (192x242, 44K)

What did he mean by this?

Attached: every day peace.png (1360x768, 1000K)

It's Wakarun, you filthy gaijin

sumimasen ken-sama

Attached: 1544471797538.jpg (2240x3203, 2.25M)

Lily Gambero and her Stand,「Daddy Cool」

Attached: 72035285_p0.png (1920x1400, 897K)

So, anyone played this game?

Attached: D7-0RzuUIAE5_h5.jpg (1125x1412, 262K)

no but that Tae is cute

Attached: 1550393964811.webm (1280x720, 1.65M)

The director said, original line is "today, I come to protect the peace of mutsugorous."

Attached: mutsugorous.jpg (1280x722, 133K)

Why didn't he said his lines, like he was supposed to?
Fucking Farvaro, I swear.

>Her
>She

>idiot
>moron

What's that, faggot?

Attached: LilyBowl.jpg (515x518, 54K)

>Lily has more doujins than Kotarou

Attached: 1557966395810.png (1080x1600, 1.39M)

Attached: 1557893952488.jpg (860x833, 89K)

Uma Musume was originally an ad for its mobile game (which still hasn't come out) so there will definitely be a continuation of some kind unless Cygames goes bankrupt.

>unless Cygames goes bankrupt.
Virtually impossible.

That's always the case with traps, just look at Hacka Doll.

I wish there was a foxy Sakura.

Sakura is no fox type

I AM JUST FEELING ALIVE

Attached: 71685271_p0.jpg (800x1120, 72K)

NOW I'VE LOST IT
I KNOW THAT I CAN KILL

Attached: 74729219_p4.png (600x800, 600K)

Don't know about Hacka Doll but aren't usually the trap more prominent in gay doujins while here Masao fucks the other girls.

Just looks like a girl with a bowlcut desu

Because she is a girl. A girl (male).

>Just looks like a girl with a bowlcut desu
It's the silly stars and the giant bowtie.

>Beware of electric zombie idol

Attached: living the dream2.gif (1200x768, 702K)

>living the dream2
What's living the dream1?

The original PNG instead of a gif

>oiran thights that can crush a melon

Attached: D8GYGbdV4AACHss.jpg (750x421, 25K)

He is a boy (dead).

DARKEST TIME JUST BEFORE THE SUNRISE

No, he is a corpse (alive).

Attached: 74564774_p0.jpg (673x583, 184K)

Attached: 71893169_p0.jpg (1474x2047, 508K)

>you will never have a womanlet bike dyke cougar for a senpai

which idol is best mommy

>which idol is best mommy
That should be obvious, user.

Attached: zomb_fan_by_linefag.png (1344x1440, 464K)

>she will never be the mother of your children

>she will never be the mother of your children
But she'll still be the best mother imaginable.

Attached: 72085487_p0.png (2200x2702, 2.79M)

but she is Lily's big sis/aunty
Yuugiri is Lily's mom

Sakura's Tae's caretaker. Should be easier to watch after a kid than a brain damaged adult.

>but she is Lily's big sis/aunty
Yeah, because Lily is (and always will be) very young and needs strictness and discipline.
Saki is a great mother mainly for teenagers who need some freedoms and mutual trust and respet.

>Lily is (and always will be) very young
I feel sad now.

>I feel sad now.
No need to. Everything's alright.
(Though he'll never be as big as his father.)

This is the only anime about zombie girls worth watching/reading and you can't change my mind.

Attached: 10.jpg (1000x646, 105K)

>you can't change my mind.
Okay. Your loss.

Oorai and Franchouchou should team up to save both Saga and Oorai!

Attached: zombie girls in a panzer iv.jpg (1200x1029, 605K)

But she's stuck as a kid. That sort of thing fucks you up after a while, if being a baka zonbi is anything like being a ghost or vampire.

>But she's stuck as a kid. That sort of thing fucks you up after a while
It's exactly what he wanted. Not healthy, but now he can be cute and girly forever.

Attached: DsSVupBUwAAKWkV.jpg_orig.jpg (2048x2048, 367K)

Attached: 74745473_p0.jpg (1000x1000, 823K)

She's been dead and conscious for less than a year.

Yes. So what? (S)he's
>youtube.com/watch?v=t1TcDHrkQYg

Here's your first S2 key visual.

Attached: Zombieland_Double_Tap_teaser_poster.jpg (252x394, 23K)

What's Mark Zuckerberg doing with the villain from that stupid Han Solo film and that girl who won the "Best Picture" Oscar? And what does that have to do with cute zombie girls?

youtu.be/kl1LP81eSKY

Attached: 1554550839502.jpg (2000x1304, 333K)

Attached: 1556731660682.jpg (853x1412, 114K)

Attached: 1553870407650.gif (500x274, 1.63M)

see you next time

Attached: 1549684039605.gif (580x360, 1.92M)

So this is what real beauty looks like.

No matter how hard you try, Truck-kun. Sakura is unisekaiable.

Have one more Saki, everyone!
Nice thread. See you all next time.

Attached: DtkCe24VsAErhZO.jpg_orig.jpg (1716x1596, 347K)