How do we fix the used goods problem?

How do we fix the used goods problem?

Attached: ILOVEUSEDGOODS4.gif (1725x1125, 545K)

What problem?

That Sumika girl is used goods?

Get over that not everyone is unfuckable like yourself, brother

Yeah but Rusalka's a cunt.

whos the twister ribbons girl

Recycle.

Leave Yuuko alone, she has had a hard time as is.

Attached: Yuuko.jpg (774x662, 104K)

depends on your definition of used goods, her original body and brain yes, her new body no.
Do you mean Yukikaze?

the problem of them always being best girl

Attached: 89FWObG.jpg (1280x720, 90K)

That was only Alternativeverse Sumika. Extraverse and Alter Fableverse Sumika is still pure.

Kill any girl who has sex

Attached: Defend miladys honor.jpg (600x399, 27K)

Yukikaze is perfect the way she is.

The problem being that people here still use the term "used goods".

I mean, saudi arabia is that way. What are you doing talking with actual civilized people?

dilate

>it feels good

Attached: I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Chapter 7 - 11_1.png (1115x1600, 2.5M)

There is literally nothing wrong with used goods.

Not all used goods are bad. Yakumo-san, for example, is the female equivalent of a used car that was previously owned by an old granny who only did groceries with it. She is sweet and pure.

Attached: 0c370d743a7a792843dcb0694278d139e73a693b_hq[1].jpg (719x905, 122K)

Depends which universe you're talking about.
Literally only virgins give a shit about "used goods", it doesn't matter at all. They just don't want any competition at all because they know they'd probably lose to any other man in a comparison, even if the "other man" was a rapist or (in at least one case here) not even human.

The only used goods here is (You), user.

Ship them to me.

half of those aren't even simply used, they're fucking sluts.

Stop getting mad about fictional characters having fictional sex.

>a girl enjoying sex is a reason to find them unattractive
have sex, but more specifically, have sex with someone who doesn't enjoy sex. You'll realise it's fucking boring and you won't enjoy it either no matter how hot they are.

Seething roastie

How about make whole series about defloration?

Attached: 5974065-01.jpg (675x960, 222K)

>Why yes, dear, I do enjoy mechanically thrusting in and out of you trying not to go soft while you look to the side, make no sound except for occasional expressions of pain, disgust, or discomfort, do nothing except let me get it over with, and generally don't get into it at all
Genuinely lustless girls are so incredibly boring that you're better off masturbating user. Girls that know what they want and try to get it, meanwhile, are far more likely to be good in bed.