What did Rikka do to deserve this beta sperglord?

What did Rikka do to deserve this beta sperglord?

Attached: 75146391_p1-min.png (2420x3461, 1.94M)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=hsDaQTLsSRY
mangadex.org/thread/60166/1/#post_735622
mangadex.org/user/43779/superoniichan
mangadex.org/user/3656/bochulaz
mangadex.org/thread/86970/1/#post_735441
youtu.be/RcPCUtFFW14?t=195
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Let her story be written by beta male neets.

Nothing, just a misfortune from her birth that catch attention of this sperglord

Obsessed.

Attached: 1558976367912.jpg (750x747, 297K)

This. Literally everyone agrees:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=hsDaQTLsSRY

She's a reincarnated Khan Digifier

Not beign real

>phoneposter
jajajajaja

Attached: 1559477267969.jpg (1920x1080, 135K)

Rikka is a lesbian though.

Loving yourself =/= being a lesbian

Attached: 1550217617379.jpg (972x1296, 95K)

They're a cute couple tho

Attached: 1545564531652.jpg (1280x1440, 498K)

Oh joy, looks like Troid showed up to protect !Akemi.
Like usual, Troid, the Yea Forums mod, doesn't give a single fuck about board

Just look at your life, !Akemi. Obsessively shitposting every single day.
You are literally going to die at your key board trying to "trigger" people over Yea Forums.

!Akemi, seriously, just think about it. Why would anyone get "triggered" by YOU making YOURSELF retarded? People are just going to shit on you.

Everyone knows the director literally said he didn't write the story to pair Rikka and Yuta together. Yet you think that if you just keep saying something wrong over and over it will "trigger" "ack", the person who you blame for having literally no friends and everyone hating you.

Why are you replying to your own post, !Akemi?
I can't only laugh at how you get genuinely scared and upset by your thread going to the bottom of the catalog.

>everyone agrees
You know, save for the actual everyone, including the director and staff at Trigger.

What did Gridman threads do to deserve you, !Akemi, being so obsessively consumed with shitposting them?
For real, how does someone end up as deranged as you are.

>director of the series specifically says he wrote the series so that RIkka would not be romantically interested in Yuta
>!Akemi's whole life revolves around trying to "trigger" people
>!Akemi thinks people will get "triggered" by him being blatantly retarded and wrong

>!Akemi's thread drops to page ten without without a single bump
>!Akemi then bumps his own thread because shitposting is all he has in his life
>samefags three replies to the same post
>literally can't stop using the word "sperg" because he wants to try and make it look normal

Gridman is pure he wouldn't fall for a JK slut.

No one wants your shit thread alive, !Akemi.
Feel free to stop having panic attacks when you see your threads hit the bottom of the catalog.

What a cute and canon thread.

Cuties.

Attached: 7235124256.jpg (950x1200, 497K)

Have sex

Imagine having to samefag your own thread endlessly for hours on end because you know literally everyone hates you and wants nothing to do with you.

The fact that you refuse to actually address how your actions clearly will not "trigger" anyone shows that you are doing this to cope with your shit life.

>!Akemi gets mad as FUCK that people don't give him his shipping cancer shitposting safe space
>the only way !Akemi can cope is by deluding himself into thinking his retarded behavior "triggers" other people

Attached: 0001.png (660x520, 246K)

Sorry, what? We were talking about Gridman.

Attached: 1557751257661.jpg (850x1328, 134K)

He can't, it will betray his yuri fantasy.

Stop posting off topic. That's against the rules.

No, you're not. You're trying to "trigger" people in a passive aggressive way (this means doing something you think will make people bad, but trying to make it look like a genuine normal post).
You honestly think no one can see through you because the mod has spent literally years protecting you. But even the mod knows what you're doing, he just doesn't care, because Troid only cares about his own personal agendas to ruin Yea Forums and attack people he doesn't personally like. Much like you, !Akemi.

Your thread itself is against the rules, !Akemi. As it's shitposting, off topic, spam, ban evading, "trolling" and attacking other users.

You clearly don't care about the rules, because if you did, you'd be taking issue with a person (yourself) who openly admit he's shitposting and trying to cause problems.

Didn't read.

Yes you did. You just think saying you didn't "triggers" people.
This is literally all you have in your life, and you're trying has hard as you humanly can to shitpost.

Imagine having to samefag your own thread endlessly for hours on end because you know literally everyone hates you and wants nothing to do with you.
The fact that you refuse to actually address how your actions clearly will not "trigger" anyone shows that you are doing this to cope with your shit life.

Just look at your life, !Akemi. Obsessively shitposting every single day. You are literally going to die at your key board trying to "trigger" people over Yea Forums. !Akemi, seriously, just think about it. Why would anyone get "triggered" by YOU making YOURSELF retarded? People are just going to shit on you. Everyone knows the director literally said he didn't write the story to pair Rikka and Yuta together. Yet you think that if you just keep saying something wrong over and over it will "trigger" "ack", the person who you blame for having literally no friends and everyone hating you.

What did Gridman threads do to deserve you, !Akemi, being so obsessively consumed with shitposting them?
For real, how does someone end up as deranged as you are.
>director of the series specifically says he wrote the series so that RIkka would not be romantically interested in Yuta
>!Akemi's whole life revolves around trying to "trigger" people
>!Akemi thinks people will get "triggered" by him being blatantly retarded and wrong

Why are you replying to your own post, !Akemi? I can't only laugh at how you get genuinely scared and upset by your thread going to the bottom of the catalog.
>everyone agrees
You know, save for the actual everyone, including the director and staff at Trigger.

>!Akemi's thread drops to page ten without without a single bump
>!Akemi then bumps his own thread because shitposting is all he has in his life
>samefags three replies to the same post
>literally can't stop using the word "sperg" because he wants to try and make it look normal

I assure you that I didn't read a word of it.

Is this how you're planning to spend summer?

Are you planning to spend your entire life remaking the same handful of "durrr xddd yuta lucky *spams same image for the 1000000th time*"?

>b- but u reply 2 me so that meens ur triggered!
Nope.

>I assure you
Why do you think your assurance means anything? You're a known lair, !Akemi.

Cute couple
Yuta is a blessed lad

Why would I read your drivel? Try using logic.

Why does this guy spam posts telling people how 'not triggered' he is?

Why do you, !Akemi, spam literally thousands of posts a week attempting to "trigger" people?

Why are you so obsessed with thinking you "trigger" people? Why do you even care about the emotions of strangers over the internet?

>Why would I read
Because this is literally all you have in your life, and you have nothing else to do.

>people
You're literally the only person being replied to, !Akemi.

Have sex incels

>xdd lol look how epic i am i spam Yea Forums meme!

Hey ACK, why aren't you watching Carole & Tuesday? It's actually gay, not het yuribait like Gridman.

Attached: 1559838514652.webm (1280x720, 2.76M)

Fuck off

She's not real. If she was, she'd be knocked up by a chad already.

Hey, !Akemi. What would it take to make you accept "ack" is not real, and that you are genuinely insane?

No, seriously, you legit have something wrong with you.

Gridman is the only reason why Rikkane is still alive

Why do you keep replying to your own thread, !Akemi. Really, get a life.

who will win the TuesBowl, lads?

Picked up.

Skip

I might actually pick it up too

What's the deal with Roddy? Is he gay or bi?
Is he Ertogun's boy toy?

I think he's straight? Just too beta and too much of a fan to think about pursuing either C or T.
Ertegun does give bislut vibes.

He seemed a bit a flirty when he went and asked Ertogun for a car.
But I dunno maybe I'm the gay.

Snibbity snab, ebil crab

Attached: Crabane2.webm (768x432, 690K)

Bump

>all these deleted posts
I swear this board has the most mentally ill users after/x/

She showed zero interest in him the entire show.
Odd how a ship is formed based entirely on a one sided crush.

It's just so fucking disgusting how Troid blatantly defends and protects !Akemi, even though !Akemi is ban evading like mad and trying to ruin threads on purpose.

It's fucking insane, nearly every single post in this thread is made by the same person, it's the same person who made the thread, he made the thread solely to shitpost, and the Troid still refuses to actually do anything about it. It's just so unfair how a single person, and a single mod, can ruin discussion for an entire series. It's mainly Troid's fault for letting !Akemi do whatever he wants, leading him to acting worse worse.

>went out of his way to bump the thread AND post twice in the same minute
It's just genuine mental disorders.

Formed by who? One extremely mentally ill shitposter who's consumed with trying to attack people over Yea Forums?

Didn't read.

Of course you read it. Because, again, you have literally nothing else in your life. All you're doing is sitting here staring at this thread, bumping it from the bottom of the catalog over and over. You have nothing to do but read this thread, as it's all you have in your life.

Why do you, !Akemi, spam literally thousands of posts a week attempting to "trigger" people?

Why are you so obsessed with thinking you "trigger" people? Why do you even care about the emotions of strangers over the internet?

>Why would I read
Because this is literally all you have in your life, and you have nothing else to do.

>people
You're literally the only person being replied to, !Akemi.

Didn't read these either.

>xddd if i keep autiustically spamming that same thing that make me epic shitposter troll!!!! MEME MEME!!!
You reply solely for the sake of trying to have the last word. Because this is the only "win" in your life.

Hetfags are even more delusional than yurifags.

Just ignore and report him.

Not a word

You clearly don't care about the rules, considering you are announcing you are reporting people.
This means the reason you are saying it is not to try and improve board quality, but to try and "downvote" posts you dislike.

If only you'd actually ignore the people who tell you off, !Akemi. You literally can't ignore anything, you always freak the fuck out and try to spam attack people in a passive aggressive way.

!Akemi, if you weren't reading the posts, you wouldn't know to reply to them with "diurrr xddd i no reed ur posts durrr".

This post is off-topic and has nothing to do with Gridman.

By pointing out that it is off-topic, you have gone off-topic your self, therefor your claim is invalid.

This thread, your thread, !Akemi, has nothing to do with Gridman. And you will of course refuse to acknowledge this. And will just continue to obsessively bump your shitposting thread.

He's the person who made this (off topic) thread, and made it for the sole purpose of shitposting. He doesn't care about the rules of the site at all, he just wants to use this site as a means to cope with how shit his life is.

based schizo

Bump

Imagine being !Akemi (you), and legitimately having panic attacks when you see your thread reach the bottom of the catalog.

Literally your entire life is based around trying to pretend "everyone" wants to "troll" "ack" with you, and if your threads are getting archived with no replies, that means your are caught in a blatant lie.

Quite honestly, I've no clue as to what's going on, but I'm enjoying watching this.

Nah, it's extremely easy to understand what's going on, !Akemi.
You're not the "epic troll" you think you are, and you never will be. You're not smart enough to confuse people, mislead them, or trick them.

Hooo. So you've figured out my secret, huh? Well, that means I can't let you live anymore!

Nah, jk user. First time using Yea Forums. I don't know who Akemi is, I just know they're probably crazy.

Attached: Untitled.png (1281x610, 20K)

Also, I tried posting with the name !Akemi and it wouldn't let me :(

god you're boring.

okay, but who is CUTER?
Rikka or Akane?

Yuta

But I'm really not Akemi user-Kun.

Attached: Untitled2.png (1281x1589, 159K)

This.

The purple haired one. I forget her name since it's been a while.

haha imagine being gay haha

It's okay my new friend.
He is gone for now.

>But !Akemi (you) reposting the same images, and same stock phrases over and over for years on end to try and "trigger" people isn't boring?
I didn't say that.

You've fallen down such a rabbit whole that everyone looks like the Akemi person to you, even with proof. If you want, I can send you my Discord and I can screen share if you want to verify the proof.

He's had people voice chat him over Skype before and still made the same claims its the same "one" person. Don't bother.

No, !Akemi. The only "people" who are called you are "people" who do very, very specific things. Like try to give their word as an "alibi" over the internet in or to imply they are more than one person.

Oh, and of course, how you are FUCKING CONSUMED with the fact you're called !Akemi and refuse to ignore how you're called !Akemi, and instead address how EVERYTHING YOU DO is low quality shitposting spam. Literally the only thing you will address is how you're called !Akemi. You will never try to defend you're insanely bad behavior.

There is literally a zero percent chance that EVERYONE would tunnel vision the fuck out of how they are called !Akemi, and NEVER address that their behavior is also called out as being extremely bad.

And no, you posting an altered screen shot is not proof of anything.

See? It's literally fucking obsession with you. You're so fucking ass hurt that people can see through your samefagging that it consumes your life.

ADDRESS SOMETHING OTHER THAN THE FACT YOU ARE CALLED !AKEMI, YOU RETARD.

That's why it's so obvious who you are.
Never ONCE in the history of this site have you addressed that you are called !Akemi AND that your behavior is bad. It's like impossible for you to function enough to address two things.

Please stop you need to get some help

I'm offering to let you see my screen live user. You ignored my request :(

I'm not Akemi >:(

I will never understand how you got so genuinely mentally ill, !Akemi. How you can care so much about shitposting, and how can literally take over your life. You do the same exact thing literally every single day for years on end.

>xddd lol i say my first time on Yea Forums that meen u have to believe meee!!!
>xdd i tried 2 put !akemi in my name field because that's something people would normally do lololol look everyone act like me!!!
No, !Akemi. No one at all acts like you. You are literally the only person who tries to lie over the internet like this.

It's fucking insane, nearly every single post in this thread is made by the same person, it's the same person who made the thread, he made the thread solely to shitpost, and the Troid still refuses to actually do anything about it. It's just so unfair how a single person, and a single mod, can ruin discussion for an entire series. It's mainly Troid's fault for letting !Akemi do whatever he wants, leading him to acting worse worse.

gridman shippers deserve this guy

Mate I can't address anything other than that because I'm not Akemi. You're just pointing fingers at a random person and calling them someone you think they are, and refuse to believe anything else, and refuse to look at proof.

Bump

Imagine unironically sending death treats to the person who translated this manga

Attached: 001e.png (840x1200, 460K)

Imagine being !Akemi, and for years (even after being corrected) thinking that you being told to kill yourself is a death threat.

Imagine being so brain dead levels of retarded that you actually think being told to kill yourself is a death threat in the first place.

Imagine being so fucking consumed with your own shitposting and having such a low functioning brain you say "treats" instead of "threat".

Wait did he actually do that?

Wow, that is so CUTE!

kek

OH NO NO NONO
bruh look at this dood

cute

Attached: 75070915_p0.png (765x643, 167K)

Kawaii

Maybe

Why do you always talk to yourself like this, !Akemi?

I really do love how you literally give away who you are with your sheer stupidity. Because you can hardly even talk. That's why you spam so many short nonsense posts. Because you want to make posts for the sake of expressing your "disagreement".

Sure is strange how the person going "durrr xddd KEK KEK KEK" doesn't call you retarded for thinking you being told to kill YOURSELF is a death THREAT.

And here's a "second person" who has replied to but not called "him" out on being a brain dead retard who thinks being told to kill yourself is a death threat.

Sure is pretty fucking strange. OH WAIT. No it's not. Because these posts are all by !Akemi samefagging.

>the mods on mangadex confirmed !Akemi is samefagging and makes multiple sock puppet accounts
HAHAHAHAHA, holy shit. I mean, the mods on Yea Forums already confirmed this as well, but really, this is just so funny.

mangadex.org/user/43779/superoniichan
mangadex.org/user/3656/bochulaz
"SuperOniiChan" is apparently Russian and this "bochulaz" guy apparently typesets manga in Russian.

And they "both" shitpost in the comments section of mangadex, both are extremely mentally ill, and both are insane retards.

Hahaha, Jesus Christ, !Akemi. It's so fucking easy to tell who you are.

Look at how you literally just refuse to let your thread die. Hahaha, you're such a fucking joke.

It's fine because Rikka and Akane are cute!

Hahaha, just fucking look at you. You're literally just sitting here staring at the thread waiting to bump it. This is literally all you have in your life.

Akane is cute and you're just mad about it >:(

Attached: index.jpg (189x267, 8K)

>PLEASE!!!! IM BEGGING YOU!!!! GET TROLLED BY MY POSTS!!!!
No.
And all you're doing is literally just spam bumping your thread, you don't give a single fuck about the series. You just want to use these threads as a tool to attack people.

I can't help but laugh at how you genuinely think typing with emoticons will trick people into thinking you're someone different.

Attached: 1551899608318.png (600x847, 179K)

why'd you leave the raildex threads?

Are you being mean to me because I like the villain more than the heroes? That's not a good reason to be mean >:(

Attached: shinyu-guo-prac108-2.jpg (1883x2892, 493K)

Imagine being so fucking mentally ill that literally your whole life revolves around trying to attack (what you falsely think is) a single person over Yea Forums.
No, for real, how do you cope with this fact and the realization that your whole life is worthless?

Why do you even try to samefag now? Both the Yea Forums mods AND the mangadex mods have flat out confirmed you're samefagging.

Attached: 1538782536434.png (1058x1080, 895K)

>XDDD LOL LOOK AT ME EPIC RAILDEX PERSONA U HAVE 2 THINK I MOR THAN 1 PPL! XDD
This is your brain on whatever drug gave !Akemi brain damage.

why'd you leave the raildex threads?

You can calm down now user. No one is going to hurt you. No one is trying to attack you. It's just a thread about Gridman. You're safe :)

Attached: 361875.jpg (225x350, 33K)

Why'd you devote literally your whole life to samefagging on Yea Forums?
Why'd you end up so fucking insane that literally all you have in your life is trying to attack people on Yea Forums?

Ain't this the craziest shit you even done seen?

Attached: 1553143533711.gif (363x489, 769K)

you threw such a fit there over the weekend

Attached: 1453954136689.png (599x652, 715K)

I am perfectly calm, !Akemi. You're the one FREAKING the fucking out because you were replied to and having a total mental break down because you can't have your shipping cancer shitposting safe space. And you are spam attacking people trying to force them to accept your "durrr just ignore it, stop replying 2 me or I:LL TRIGGER U!!!!!" mentality.

Oh, what did you do, !Akemi. Copy and paste post that were directed at you before, and just spam them in raildex threads. Then reply to your own copy and pasted posts pretending you actually thought they were "ack" (everyone who tells you to stop shitposting)?

Yeah, that fools no one, !Akemi.

>I am perfectly calm
literally next sentence
>You're the one FREAKING the fucking out

this is after the weekend meltdown

I don't know what you're talking about user. I'm just trying to talk about Gridman with OP and you keep freaking out. Are you alright?

Attached: shinjo_akane__ssss__gridman__render_017_by_yamyumchann_dcqrv4k-pre.png (630x1268, 667K)

>gets called out on trying to fake his "typing style" with emoticons
>ass hurt that his false flagging doesn't work he doubles down on it
This is the story of your life.

>xddd loool look every1 think my copy paste spam is actually reall lolo xdd EPIC TROLL!
Yes, !Akemi. Everyone is perfectly calm while dealing with you. You are not the "epic troll" you think you are.

And you copy and pasting posts people have directed at you before then spamming them at random people in other threads fools no one.

Yes, you do what's being talked about, !Akemi. Your false flagging will never fool anyone. You are not smart.

>has been directly told multiple times that this OP is blatant shitpost
>constantly keeps ignoring that stating and trying to pretend the thread is normal on topic posting

>saving deviantart shit crops
I love how obvious you make it who you are, !Akemi.

>Copy and paste post that were directed at you before, and just spam them in raildex threads. Then reply to your own copy and pasted posts pretending you actually thought they were "ack" (everyone who tells you to stop shitposting)?

?????????????????????

1: copy and paste ack's ("""people""" who hate his boogeyman akemi) posts
2: spam them
3: reply to them
4: pretend ack ("""people""" who hate his boogeyman akemi) is in the thread
5: everybody calls out me?

you sperged out over waifuism

Are you sure you're alright user? You've been here for a few hours now ranting about Akemi.

hes still buttmad at the raildex fags, so hes venting it here

What happened?

!Akemi, you are the only person who thinks "ack" is real, and you are the only person who types your name as "akemi". Even the mods on #Yea Forums Rizon type your name as "!Akemi".

And no, !Akemi. You never make anyone "sperg". Stop using the same words over and over then maybe you won't stand out so much.

And here's yet another three posts by you, !Akemi.
No, seriously, I don't think you understand how brain dead levels of retarded you are and how easy it is to tell who you are.

And !Akemi, you made this thread. Literally refusing to let it die because it's all you have in your life.

And as always, no one is "ranting". You are getting zero emotions out of anyone. You are not an "epic troll".

I don't really like Raildex aside from the cute girls. I don't really see the appeal other wise, and why it's so hyped.

You need to stop sperging like said user, it's really ruining the thread :(

Why can't you stop saying the word "sperg" over and over, !Akemi?
It's like you're trying to give away who you are.

>entire thread
!Akemi, when are you going to realize that you claiming the entire thread is called you only makes you stand out. Because that as never ONCE happened. People pick out your posts specifically. And only very certain ones actually fir your behavior pattern.

>claiming the entire thread is called you only makes you

Why do you think talking to yourself like this actually fools anyone? Why do you care SO FUCKING MUCH about shitposting on Yea Forums? How do you have nothing else in your life?

>literally ALL of !Akemi's personas REFUSE to accept "they" are not making anyone mad
>literally NOTHING will convince "them" otherwise
This is just one of the many reasons it's so easy to tell who you are.

what a loon lmao

>i swear i'm not mad!
>p-please believe me!

>Why do you care SO FUCKING MUCH about shitposting on Yea Forums?
well? why do you?

Please user, calm down. We just want to talk about Gridman :(

Attached: lbz115bap0t11.jpg (800x450, 69K)

Yes, there is nothing wrong with that statement, !Akemi.

Sure is funny how you don't comment on the fact MULTIPLE sets of mods have out right confirmed you're samefagging.

Four posts in a row made by you, !Akemi. And not a single one of them is longer than a couple words because you don't have time for anything more, as you are just trying to shit out as many as you can.

>i- i sware im an epic troll!!
>p- plz be mad at my epic trolls!

Jesus can we just fucking nuke Gridman threads from Yea Forums along with every IP posting in this thread already? I don't even care who !Akemi is at this point but you're both absolutely fucking obnoxious

Attached: 14.jpg (214x250, 25K)

Imagine being !Akemi and being so fucking mentally ill you become insanely obsessed with the emotions of random strangers over the internet to the point it literally ruins your whole life.

You will never make anyone mad because you're so pathetic.

>xddd lol raildex persona i so fucking epic!!
No.

>using the exclamation point

Attached: 87435.jpg (600x338, 63K)

user, I think you need help. I think you're seriously paranoid. It's freaking me out and killing the thread.

Attached: f1e.jpg (2500x3500, 507K)

>xddd lol i said lmao so that makes me look like som1 new!
>I'll also be permanently comment banning @Inaritofu for being a sockpuppet of yours. Nice try.
mangadex.org/thread/86970/1/#post_735441
You always try to chime in with your shit spam shitposts to try and look like someone different.

Attached: 525322.jpg (2000x1250, 102K)

No, what's killing threads is you making them, !Akemi.

And no matter how hard you samefag and how much effort you put into your spamming, you will never look like more than one person.

>paranoid
Sure is funny how "everyone" accused of being !Akemi all misuse this term. Because you don't seem to understand the difference between a false claim and being paranoid. Not that anyone is wrong about you being !Akemi.

That was very anti-climactic. I expected something juicier than that user. Jucier than Rikka's thighs, Akane's milkers and Utsumi's gut combined.

Attached: 7777878.png (300x300, 235K)

Notice how you will NEVER address anything at all said to you, !Akemi.
Why do anything anyone can't tell who you are? It's just so simple, because you've been acting the same exact way for six years. And you refuse to change how you act because you're also trying to pretend it's normal, so you think if you spam your autistic retarded behavior that everyone will be forced to think it's normal.

Based

You both fucking need serious help.

Imagine having to reply to your own posts calling them "based" because you know everyone fucking hates you, so you if you don't "upvote" your own posts no one will.

Please leave us alone and stop killing our thread ;-;

Attached: 14v4v.jpg (1384x1964, 1.31M)

Attached: hk53uxkwlbg11.jpg (750x789, 62K)

Yeah, I need help with forcing the mods to actually ban !Akemi and stay on top of banning him when he ban evades to continue shitposting and attacking people. Rather than giving him 1 day off topic bans which he evades anyway.

Attached: 1546046917570.jpg (958x1184, 198K)

>us
Stop begging people to think you're more than one person, !Akemi.
Stop trying to pretend you're not the one ruining threads, !Akemi.
It sure is funny how in your other posts you out right admit you're trying to ruin threads, but then you never watch to admit those exist when you're trying to be passive aggressive.

>crab walking
youtu.be/RcPCUtFFW14?t=195

Attached: tenor.gif (480x270, 591K)

Attached: 63464.jpg (597x720, 58K)

Two more posts by you, !Akemi.
You are this much of a pathetic sad excuse of a human being that you have to spam these pointless threads in hopes of "triggering" people, while disrespecring the characters and samefagging.
The world would be a better place if you ended your pathetic existence.

Damn this is too cute, look at these expressions

It sure is stranger how "gridman" threads have nothing but extremely short autistic spam posts as their "discussion".

Yikes

Attached: 1542921125576.jpg (407x417, 47K)

cute feet

Pic for ants? lol

Why do you OBSESSIVELY reply to your own posts like this, !Akemi?

How can you not be bored doing the same exact shit every single day for SIX YEARS?
Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you?

Swish!
Someone should edit it

We're just trying to talk about Gridman and you won't let us. Leave us alone already ;-;

??

Attached: akane_shinjou__ssss_gridman__by_kuroeart_dcqpuv1-pre.jpg (752x1062, 87K)

>xddd i said lol so that makes me look like someone new!
>upboated ur post lol EPIC!

Stop replying to your own posts, !Akemi.

Attached: 64164.png (683x720, 600K)

>we
And there you go begging people to think you're more than one person. Again.
No one who wants to talk about Gridman would want to talk about in a blatant shitposting thread with a shitposting OP like this one.
The fact you are trying to insist otherwise proves you are disingenuous.

I mean, post bigger pictures, you know quality is important

Attached: D2Z0peBU0AEoMOV.jpg large.jpg (990x1365, 102K)

Attached: 074 - MEnKxLd.png (561x590, 326K)

>!Akemi rushing so much to make as many posts as he can he literally can't even put words in most of his posts
Imagine putting THIS much effort and time of your life into shitposts on Yea Forums. Literally zero personal gain.

Now we're talking!

Attached: 5.jpg (220x240, 15K)

is satania x raphi kosher? pls respond